The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 15: Helping or Hurting

Renée led me along the lines of stores. We would stop here and there. Not only were the female patrons responding to my presence, but the employees of the mall were too. Renée was correct about them finding me attractive, but I still wasn’t sure why. I wasn’t constantly ready or aroused. It was too dangerous to continuously remain hard because someone would have taken offense. Someone would have demanded an arrest of me for indecent exposure. Even the brief thought of being arrested for having such equipment seemed silly, but it could happen. Though that thought was only part of what kept me under control, it was also that I had already had more sex that some guys had in a week and it wasn’t even lunch time yet.

In every store, I caught looks. Every woman knew I was near by and some were more adventurous that others. I understood the shyness, but the sheer lack of control some of the others had just left me completely confused. How could anyone just throw themselves at a total stranger? I could have been a deranged killer and they would have let me drag them away to their deaths. I finally stopped looking around at all the faces. They were looking and I couldn’t do anything about it except leave the mall. That would probably cause different problems because some of them looked like they would have followed me home if only to have another glance.

It was amazing how many shops had only male salespeople. To some degree I was happy about that but another part was disappointed. There was no way I would let another guy touch me in any way the women seemed to want to, but then the guys only noticed me when they noticed a group of girls staring and wondered what the fuss was. Some of them would believe that I had done something to draw so much female attention and try to find out what. Then there was the danger of those looks. Getting into a fight with another guy because his sweetie couldn’t take her eyes off of me was something else I didn’t need.

Ignoring the attention was possible, but it would still be there. Hopefully everyone that seemed to be drawn to me would recover their senses and resume their lives. I didn’t need a bunch of hopeful, mindless women chasing me.

Renée continued to lead me through different stores. It was mostly clothing shops that were operated by women, but I either found them too old for my taste or just too heavy. Of all the working women, there were only a handful that were decently attractive. And even though I wasn’t willing to drop my pants for just anyone, almost all of the women around me seemed like they would.

Don’t take it wrong. Several of the shops had employees who were college students. Those young eyes looked lost when I was around. Renée repeatedly tried to get me to continue the game we had started in the video store, but the remainder of my control focused on not involving any more girls than who already were. I knew something about me was causing the women around me to lose their control and if I gave in then all of us would be in trouble.

So many of those attractive, young faces reminded me of what I wanted: A life. They wanted their own lives and I was being given one that had little to do with living and a lot to do with lust. I was already deeply involved. They didn’t have to be. If asked they would want to, but some part of my mind suggested that it wasn’t because they wanted it. It would be because I was around.

After turning down five very attractive girls in a row, Renée agreed that the game was over. She didn’t ask what was wrong, she just held my hand and trusted that I was making decisions that were right for me. She had been all for my date with Erin and even knew what was going to happen afterwards, but there in the mall she didn’t push me into anything I didn’t want. I realized that though she had supported my time with Erin, she didn’t prompt it or even try to make me do it. She let me make the choices.

Granted, I didn’t know at the time that it was something about me that made Erin desire me or to what level it affected her. I had manipulated Erin without even trying or realizing what was happening. The same was true with Nadia as well, and after having spent the night with both of them, I couldn’t turn them away. I felt responsible for the way they felt and I very much had the same mind set. They were mine and I wouldn’t let them go. I thought about Jeri, from Victoria’s Secret. Yeah, she was mine too. I wouldn’t let anyone have her either. And finally, Yvonne was included in my growing harem.

That’s what it was, a harem. I was collecting women much like men of the Middle East. It was different though. I didn’t think of them as objects. They were still people with feelings and desires, dreams and lives. I couldn’t make them drop what they already had to devote their time completely to me. That was way too selfish. Besides, I didn’t know how long it was going to last. It might be for a few days, or for as long as we lived. That last thought gave me pause, spending my entire life with that group of women. Could I do that? I didn’t know. I had been looking for one woman that I could be with. Suddenly, I had five.

I was lost in thought as we stepped into a t-shirt shop (guess what they sell). Renée walked directly to the counter. The girl behind the register looked up from her magazine, saw Renée, and smiled.

They started talking as I looked around the store, letting the last few thoughts leave me. It was too much to dwell on for the moment. It would take some time for me to work out what I really wanted, and probably just as much time to know whether I had a choice or not.

I heard my name in their conversation, and then Renée called me over. “Ral this is Tabitha. Tabitha, this is my friend, Ral.”

Tabitha was a bit taller than Renée, had long brown wavy hair, soft hazel eyes and her t-shirt—Metallica—showed off a rounded chest and perky points. She smiled and said “Hello.”

Since my encounter with Yvonne, this was the only other female employee I had touched as we shook hands. That feeling of wanting to touch her was present again. It probably would have been no matter who I chose to touch. Her hand lingered in mine for half a heartbeat and I was sure she felt it too. At that point, I took a closer look. Tabitha was a real knock-out. She reminded me of Renée in that tall beauty way, but she lacked the massive upper attribute. It didn’t make any difference to me. I smiled back.

Renée asked Tabitha, “Remember what we discussed before, about how you’d like to show your boss what you really want?”

I had no clue what Renée was going on about, but her question lit up Tabitha’s eyes. “God, do I. It would even serve him right if I left today, especially with as busy as it is.” Her sarcasm was lost on me and I glanced about the store. There wasn’t another soul in the area, but just outside the masses passed by on their way to other shops.

Eyes peered into the t-shirt shop though, women who had followed me and wondered if they might have a chance. Even with me standing at the counter and countless prying eyes, no one else entered. I looked back to the girls to find both of them staring at me too. “What?”

“We need your help with this.” Renée answered.

I liked to help people. “What kind of help?”

Renée began to explain, “Tabitha’s boss, Tom, is a real jerk and a sexual harassment case waiting to happen.”

Tabitha nodded to confirm. Renée continued, “He likes to hold Tabitha’s job over her head in exchange for sex. She likes sex but doesn’t have a boyfriend currently. She’s been putting up with Tom’s crap until she could find a real stud to show the jerk what she really wants.”

I was pretty certain what my help would involve. Tabitha continued, “I really don’t need the job, but I don’t know what to do about it. I told Renée and she came up with a way out and even a sort of revenge.”

She stepped around the counter. I caught sight of her long lean legs and the way her black shorts emphasized just how long they were. A pair of black tennis shoes encased her feet. As I tore my eyes from the extravagant display Tabitha continued, “Usually Tom shows up on Saturday afternoons to give me my weekly check and to get what he wants. Then he goes into the office and swaps out the video tapes for the day.” Standing very close to me, she pointed toward the back of the store. “You see, there are staged cameras in the dressing rooms to dissuade theft, but today, instead of him getting another tape of him with me, I’d like to leave him a different show.” She said that last as she began touching and looking me over.

Tabitha’s advances were about as obvious as a woman could get as she licked her lips and gave me sultry eyes. Naturally I responded and had to adjust for comfort. Tabitha made no attempt to hide her interest in what my shorts were covering as she looked down at my bulge. A deft hand gripped me lightly and very quickly the cool air greeted the head of my prick as it slipped out of the leg opening. Tabitha’s warm fingers found my tip and a groan of want slipped her lips.

Quickly she escorted me to the biggest dressing room. Renée smiled at me as she closed us in. I thought that Renée would want to join in, but it was Tabitha’s show.

Tabitha pulled her t-shirt off with no pretense. Her breasts were full and bounced nicely as her nipples rose with her excitement. Her skin had a bronze tan all over and with as slim as her torso was, her breasts looked much bigger. I slipped my hands up her tight stomach, felt her soft skin, and savored the body before me. The taut form of her physique displayed the effort of many, many workouts. She wasn’t muscled up, but she could certainly give me a lesson or two in the gym. My pause to admire her was too long of a delay and she didn’t seem to want a sensual joining as she grabbed my hands and planted them directly on her chest.

Maybe enjoying some hard and dirty sex was something I should try. I gripped her tits and gave them a good firm squeeze.

She groaned again, “Yes, squeeze my tits. God I love having them played with.”

Breasts were my Achilles’ heel with women. They could distract me at odd and even potentially bad moments, but when I was directed to them like that I let go of my shame and just enjoyed. I liked watching them bounce and move. I liked the varied shapes they took and the way the felt in my hands. What I liked best about breasts was that most women were very sensitive in that area. Getting Tabitha aroused was easy as I fondled, licked and sucked on her globes. She even made a request for more pressure with my teeth since I had only used them to graze her. I bit down a little and added pressure until she stopped me. Her breathing got heavier as I moved to the other in order to spread the sensations. At the same time her agile hands had opened my shorts and let them drop. My length was being stroked just as lovingly as her nipples were being sucked.

Pulling from her chest I asked, “What do you want me to do?” All the control I had maintained while Renée and I sought women for me to charm was lost. I was just as much a slave to lust as Tabitha.

She turned me around and pushed me back. The quick movement had me dropping on a stool in the corner, “Nothing. Let me do you.”

She squatted in front of me, flung her hair from her face, and presented my long and thick tool to the camera. She stroked me slowly and even looked up to the camera as she placed her lips next to my groin. Her tongue reached out to entice my already fully engorged cock. I just sat back and let her do what she was so obviously good at.

When she turned to face me she said, “He’s going to hate this. He’s tried to get me to go down on him, but I never would.”

With that she opened her mouth and teased me with her tongue. I watched the show from my personal view and grunted occasionally as her mouth would do something deliciously pleasant. When she opened wide and began pulling me into the back of her mouth, I waited for the tell-tale signs of her stopping point. What I didn’t expect was for her to actually swallow me and press her lips to the root of my phallus. The pressure on my head and the feel of her tongue writhing along the underside sent waves of bliss throughout my groin. She backed off just before I unloaded into that very talented mouth.

Not wanting to end the show too soon I lunged forward and pulled her face to mine. I helped make the show better by letting our tongues dance in the air. Tabitha’s hands keep my excitement peaked and I reached for her rear end. She got the hint and stood up.

Looking over her shoulder at the camera, she bent in that mouth-watering way women do when removing their shorts. Her heart-shaped cheeks emerged and she kicked the shorts off; there wasn’t any underwear to confiscate. I was greeted with the sight of her completely bald pussy lips as she looked down at me.

Pulling her to my via her hips and holding her still for just a second, I inhaled the scent of her arousal and she stroked my hair. Tabitha’s back was to the camera and she wanted everything on film, so I had to allow her to move us around. She pressed into the corner, where the camera centered, and I remained seated on the stool, turning to face her. We never let go of each other. The physical contact made both of us feel almost as good as direct intercourse. At least, it did for me. I wasn’t a hundred percent sure of Tabitha. Once posed, I leaned in and stretched out my tongue to lick her lips. Her flavor excited me more and I didn’t think I could get any more hard than I was. Lifting one of her legs and setting her foot on my thigh, I spread her open and dived in.

She encouraged me, “Yes, lick me deep. Your tongue feels so good.”

Following her advice, I pressed in further, and then moved up to the front to nibble at her clit treating it just like she had me treat her nipples. When I applied my teeth, however, I didn’t give near the same amount of pressure. Tabitha began to shake on her one leg. With all the roughness to her play, I pressed three fingers into her wet twat and continued to stimulate her clit directly with all the implements of my mouth. Quickly, I felt her muscles lock up for a few seconds and I let up on the direct input.

Lowering her weakened form to my lap, made sure she didn’t fall to the floor. She happily obliged by laying her arms loosely about my neck and extending her tongue to mine again. As she recovered, her hips pressed in against my still rigid pole.

For a finale, she stood up and had me do the same. She turned so her ass was pointed sideways to the camera and I moved in behind her. I took a few seconds to admire the way her skin was completely free of tan lines and ran my hands over each firm yet supple buttock before she reached around and guided me into her heated and lubricated furnace. The feel of her pussy was exquisite and I entered her easily all the way to the root.

She looked at the camera for a second and then back at me. “Fuck me. Hard.” I got a good grip on her bronze hips and drew back. Slamming back into place with a solid slap of flesh on flesh, I heard Tabitha give a light squeal. Then the pounding proceeded. Between my grunting, her squeals and encouragement of “More, harder, faster,” and the rhythmic slapping of my pelvis to her ass, the sexual music rang around the ceiling of the dressing room.

As I neared my climax I had to know what she wanted. “Where? In or out?”

Tabitha understood perfectly. “Tell me when, I want it on my tits.”

I gave her a few more furiously deep strokes and groaned, “Now.”

Instantly, she extracted herself and spun around to sit on the stool, presenting her chest to me. I gripped myself and just as in any porn video, I shot stream after stream of thick white cum all over her tits and chin. When I backed away, Tabitha made a show to the camera of her licking up some of my spending.

Standing back in the corner for a moment, I watched and found the sight so hot that I began to get another rise. Tabitha spotted it, “I think that’s enough for Tom. Which, by the way...” She looked back up to the camera, giving it the finger and a sneer. “I quit. You can shove the job, Tom.”

Tabitha looked back at me and handed me my shorts. I slipped them on and as she did the same. She picked up her shirt and mumbled something about not wanting to ruin it. Suddenly, the door cracked open and someone was holding another shirt in the doorway. Renée probably heard what the finale request was and chose something from the shop. I watched Tabitha slip it on and was somewhat astonished. She hadn’t fully cleaned herself of my spending. She even looked back up at the camera, pressing the shirt into the mess among her breasts. Wetness spread across the words on the shirt and I read, “Laid by the Best.” With a chuckle, I accompanied her out.

Renée was leaning against the outside wall as Tabitha pulled me from the dressing room. The smile on Renée’s face was quite irresistible and I couldn’t stop one from spreading across my lips. Tabitha smiled as well. She even looked at her own chest and admired the wet impressions across the dark color of the material. Her nipples, standing out against the cotton fabric, and the text made it perfectly clear what happened. In case any one wasn’t in the shop during the show, they would quickly understand that the shirt presented Tabitha’s state of mind. I really didn’t need to be Tabitha’s best lay to know that she enjoyed it.

I looked over her chest as well. “Would you like to get cleaned up?”

She looked at me. “No. This was a well earned mess and I intend to wear it proudly.” She turned to me fully to let me appreciate the sight as only a guy could. Being a weakling for visual traps, my eyes drifted down to the strained and stained t-shirt. When I looked up again, her eyes were waiting for me. “And don’t underestimate what the shirt says,” she wiggled her tits at me. “That was some of the best sex I’ve had in quite some time.” She stepped up to me and I was wrapped up as her tongue danced its way into my mouth.

She pulled from me and I looked from her to Renée. As Tabitha led us toward the main hall, she grabbed a small purse from behind the counter and then reached out to take my hand as we walked toward the dissipated masses. She stopped and pulled a single key from her pocket. We pulled down the gate for the store and she locked it. Tabitha finished by tossing the key through the fence near the counter. The three of us turned and Renée guided us toward the food court.

In that portion of my mind that kept track of things and reminded me of problems that needed tending, I heard a count of “six”. I knew what it meant instantly and also knew something else. Touching other women wasn’t a problem. They wouldn’t yearn for me afterwards. If, however, I had sex with them, then they would be counted as one of mine. Why couldn’t I have casual sex with a friend and not feel attached? It was the part of me that wanted to belong that responded, “Because you know you actually feel for them the same as they feel for you.” I knew it was right. I wouldn’t let any of them go. I would move mountains to keep them with me. I hoped I had the strength for it, and I didn’t mean literally moving mountains.