The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 13: Charm

After leaving Victoria’s Secret, we strolled along the edge of the enormous cavity that made up the food court. Two levels of eateries offered their wares to the masses who sat at literally hundreds of tables that surrounded the near stand-alone feature. It was the hub of the mall and we were just getting to the thickest part of it. The smells of different foods permeated the air and I could pick some tastes out from the collage—Cookies, hamburgers, pizza, and several others touched different parts of my tongue.

Having missed breakfast, I wondered if Renée was hungry.

I was about to make the suggestion when I noticed eyes passing our way. They weren’t the eyes of some college guy looking over Renée as I would have expected with her skimpy getup. They belonged to another woman who didn’t try looking away as I realized it was me she was staring at. Laughs, guffaws, mocking comments all would have been expected, but that wasn’t the look of someone being cruel.

I’d seen that look before.

Erin wore it the night before at my apartment. Nadia used it on me at the Olive garden. Renée pulled it out when she and I were writhing against each other, but that was a stranger. I looked away, but more eyes met mine. Some just as intent, but others lacked the conviction and looked away when I spotted them.

The thought of food was lost as I began worrying that something may have been wrong. I looked myself over but the only thing out of place was the shorts that I barely noticed anymore. I considered for an instant that they may have been upset with me because of the way Renée was dressed. They might have disapproved, but some of the smiles and glances that were directed at me didn’t feel right for women worrying about how she was dressed. They were sizing me up—looking at me like I was top sirloin and they were hankering for some steak. I didn’t understand what was going on, but something in the back of my brain was trying to explain it to me. I just didn’t want to hear it.

After we passed through a small group of girls, one of which whistled, I began to panic. Looking around behind me, I saw more sultry eyes and one girl kissing the air in my direction.

Renée looked as well and smiled at my confusion. “I think you’re getting cat-calls.”

“I’m getting what?” I didn’t understand.

“Think of it as role reversal. You’ve heard of construction workers calling after some woman walking past their site. Well, here, they’re the workers and you, my devilishly handsome friend, are the piece of tail they’ve noticed.”

I just looked at Renée, torn between being thrilled and scared at the same time. I started to shake my head. “No, that couldn’t be right. I’ve never...”

“You’re comparing this to high school. Don’t. This is the beginning of the real world and yes, you are very much the hunk.”

Turning away from the onlookers as Renée guided me up an escalator, I thought about what she had said. Didn’t I promise myself not to let opportunities pass me by? I had been hoping to speak with Renée at the time but I had never considered that anyone else would be interested enough in me for the occasion to present itself in any other way. I’d been playing things by ear, making decisions as the need arose.

Suddenly something was arising and I had to either accept the truth of Renée’s words or run away screaming. Two days of phenomenal sex with three very hot women, a new apartment, a new wardrobe and so many other very fast changes could only be the mark of fact.

What about the hot little interlude in Victoria’s Secret?

Jeri had been very real and she accepted me just as my girls had. What else did I need to prove it? Nothing, but all that attention swimming around me was a little overwhelming, maybe a lot overwhelming.

I looked back to Renée, who’d been patiently waiting for me to reach my conclusion. “Okay, let’s say you’re right. I don’t need this all going to my head. My family was a bunch of conceited bastards and I won’t go there.”

“That’s something I’m certain you’ll keep at bay without much help.”

We stopped in front of Suncoast Motion Picture Co. Posters for the latest movies were lit up in the display windows.

I let myself be distracted for an instant, “Then how do I deal with this?” I asked.

She wasn’t distracted. Her attention was patiently focused on me. “Deal with what? Being good-looking?”

“If you say so, but I’m in no way used to dealing with this kind of attention.” I looked to each side of us, finding more eyes gazing our way. None of them were male. “I’m used to people just outright ignoring me,” I finished as I looked back at Renée.

Renée took my hand in both of hers, held it to her chest with a light kiss on my knuckles and sought my eyes. “That’s something you’ll never have to put up with again.”

I just looked back at her. She wasn’t holding my hand with any sexual intent. It was endearing, like holding the hand of someone you’re trying to get through to.

Thinking about her last statement, I realized that I had been putting up with being ignored. I had became accustomed to it and evolved. Now people were responding to me and I didn’t know how to react. Maybe it was too much all at once. Maybe I’d been trained not to try anything different. Maybe, maybe, maybe... I could have gone on for hours on what may have been had things been different in my life. What I needed to do was learn to adapt again and work with the new hand dealt to me. The hand looked exceptionally good so far and I didn’t want to waste it by wallowing in self-doubt.

Gently I smiled at Renée, and reached up with the hand she held to stroke her cheek. My life started changing after I met her. So far, she’d done nothing but guide me through so many good things and it didn’t look like it would end soon. I squeezed her hands. “Then there are two ways of handling these cat-calls: ignore them or respond to them.”

She nodded, “It’s a decision just like any other.”

I thought about how I might react if I whistled at some hot babe and she just ignored me. It wouldn’t really be good or bad, but I would wonder if she had even noticed. Was it because she had heard too many already or because she didn’t think I was worth her time? If she did react to my attention however, I would at least be hopeful. A smile would be good. It would acknowledge that she realized that I had noticed her, but would not really lead to anything. Any more of a response and complications might result. I certainly didn’t need any complications from implied actions.

A simple smile: that was how to handle it if it occurred. I’d let that person know that I noticed them and be kind about it with a positive attitude.

I smiled at Renée.

She cocked her head to the side. “What?”

I nodded my head accepting what she was telling me. “You’re right. It is a decision.”

If it did turn out to be some kind of very deep, very sick joke then... well, I would deal with it if and/or when necessary.

However, the fact of the matter was Renée saw me as handsome. Erin and Nadia must have as well or else all of the sex wouldn’t have gotten very far. Three different sources all agreeing on the same decision must account for truth. I’d always been a believer of getting a second opinion, and I had three confirmations to what Renée had said. Jeri could have been counted as a fourth. All the innumerable looks and even the whistle continued to add to the count.

I pulled Renée to me and kissed her standing in the middle of the busy walkway. It was obvious that I caught her by surprise, but she quickly returned my attention.

After breaking the kiss she asked, “What was that for?” Her smile indicated her approval.

“For being honest and positive with me,” I answered.

She looked at me somewhat stunned. “You’ve never kissed me like that though.”

“That’s because I was still waiting for the punch line. I think I’ve finally accepted what you’ve been telling me and I wanted to thank you.”

A smile spread not only across her lovely lips but through her bright blue eyes too. “There are so many ways that you can thank me.” She rubbed her body against mine. My physical responses occurred as expected, as did my still-existing bashful side. She eased up. “I don’t want to spoil it.”

We turned and studied the posters behind the glass. I tried to not overreact too much to the eyes looking my way, but some part of me had become curious as to what the new-found attribute could get me. Curiosity was one thing, but actually finding out would be something else entirely.

Renée didn’t help at all as she started pointing out some of the stares directed at me. I thought that smiling at anyone who noticed me would be enough, but it seemed that the attention was coming from more directions than I could fathom. Some women were outright staring, while I noticed others stealing peeks. Once in a while, I noticed obvious attempts to gain my attention and then I felt a distinct hand on my butt. Renée’s closest hand was still intertwined with mine, so I knew it wasn’t her. I pulled her into the video store.

“What’s wrong?” she asked as I pulled her to a corner away from direct line-of-sight with the girl behind the counter.

“It’s one thing to get cat-calls and some of those looks, but someone just got very direct.” It was the first time I think I’d seen Renée look confused. I looked around to make sure no one was too close to hear us. “Someone just felt me up.”

Renée chuckled silently to herself, and I stood there feeling overwhelmed.

“Would it make you feel any better to know that some people like to touch?” She asked this with remnants of her smile still in place.

I shrugged with a heavy sigh, “I don’t know.”

“Well I like to touch you,” she began.

“But you know you and your touch are perfectly welcome,” I retorted.

“Then we need to get you used to almost anyone touching you.”

I thought I’d left confusion behind, but it didn’t die that easily. “What do you mean?”

“What if we were to stroll from one store to the next and just let things happen?”

I shook my head slightly. “I’m not following.”

She looked past me toward the counter, “The girl at the counter. She noticed you when we walked in. She keeps looking in our direction.”

“I understand; women are noticing me, but it’s how some of them are reacting that I’m not sure about.”

“What’s wrong with how they’re reacting? I find it perfectly natural. They see a guy they find attractive and nature gains some control.”

“Maybe it’s the loss of control that worries me.”

“Are you afraid that, given the chance, some of these women would strip you down and have their way with you?”

“If we weren’t in such a public place, it wouldn’t be a problem.”

“Then if a woman throws herself at you and you could find somewhere a little more private, you’d let them?”

“I did in Victoria’s Secret.”

“So what’s wrong with someone getting a feel of the goods among the masses?”

I rolled my eyes, “Maybe the feeling of being violated.”

Renée dropped her smile. “I never thought I’d ever hear a man actually admit to such a thing.” Her expression made it clear that she thought I was being sarcastic, and she didn’t approve.

“What I mean is it should be mutual, consensual. Even a man can be violated.”

She relaxed and nodded. “You’re right. You should be able to say no if you don’t want it.”

“There’s also the fact that I like to return what I’m given in the philosophical sense,” I squeezed her hand. I hadn’t let it go since we entered the video store. Somehow, I didn’t want to.

“So, if some stranger wants to, and you had a fairly private location, then you would?”

“Maybe. Yeah. But if I’m not interested, then obviously not.”

“And that’s the decision you get to make.” She squeezed my hand back.

I looked deep into her eyes, “What’s with the sudden interest in me and other women anyway?” I seemed to recall having a similar conversation in Charlie’s Café the day before, just after seeing Erin for the first time...

“I’m curious.” Her smile had begun the trek toward mischievous again.

I could feel myself frown. “Curious about what, exactly?”

She just had to go and state the obvious. “I’m curious about how far this can go?”

“Maybe I’m being naïve, but it seems like I could go all the way with the right woman.”

“Yes, some of those women seemed unrestrained, but that’s not what I’m curious about.” I waited, watching her eyes. Finally she continued, “I’m curious how many women you can charm.”

Charm.

That was a good word for it. From what we had seen so far, my charm could go a long way—at least it seemed to reach a lot of women all at the same time, even if I wasn’t trying. “I’ve told you how I feel about you sharing me with other women. Sharing you with other guys would only be fair, but I don’t want to.”

Renée looked down and held my hand in both of hers. She raised it to her lips and looked up at the same time. “I don’t want any other guys.” She kissed my knuckles. “I told you that last night.”

The night before I had been distressed about the idea of some other guy touching Renée, but looking into her eyes I realized that if someone else touched her, it wouldn’t be because she invited them to. I felt justified in my jealously suddenly. I felt like I knew that she wouldn’t look for anyone else because she was mine and for no other reason. It was devotion with a fierceness like that of a religious zealot.

I only hoped she didn’t use it as an excuse to do something stupid.

I hoped I didn’t.

“Then why do you want to know how many women I can charm? I’m already with you, Erin and Nadia. Isn’t that enough?”

She just looked at me, a combination of desire and irritation playing back and forth across her face. “Are you so sure you’ve found what you’re looking for?”

How was I supposed to answer that? We had spoken about what I wanted the night before. My desires for a relationship were vague, and Renée thought it was a good way to start, but things had changed. Now, I had three women that all wanted to be with me. It was confusing as hell. “How am I supposed to know what I’m looking for if I haven’t really had a go at what we have?”

She cocked her head to the side. For a moment, she seemed lost in thought. The only thing that told me she was still aware of my presence was the way she played with my hand, running her fingers in small circles around my knuckles.

She looked into my eyes, “I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’ve dated so many guys. I’ve been with those who were possessive, who were uncaring, and who were in many ways somewhere in between. I’d like to think that you can learn from my mistakes.”

Something about that last statement caused a flash of memories. It happened so quickly that it felt as if nothing had occurred, but I could remember being disappointed, dejected and even mad. Names and faces danced in my head and I realized that I knew about Renée’s dates. It was like I had seen them before, or shared them with Renée before, to be more accurate.

I understood suddenly that she hadn’t dated in a while because of all the bad choices. Somehow, I not only remembered the dates, but the resulting emotional turmoil. I’d heard of learning from someone else’s mistakes, but this gave it a whole new definition.

Somewhat hesitantly I answered, “Okay, I guess I can. But...”

Renée put her finger to my lips, “No buts. I for one am here to have a good time, and I want the same for you.” I nodded but didn’t say anything. She continued, “Here’s the game: How many women can you get lucky with?”

I started to retort, but Renée stifled my reaction, “No arguments. You said you don’t know what you want. So, we’re going to find out. Now, what the game involves is finding out if you can create the opportunity. Most of the women you’ve noticed checking you out are patrons like ourselves, but this is supposed to be a challenge just like any game. So, your focus won’t be on the patrons, but on the employees in the mall shops.”

Staring back at Renée, I was half mortified and half curious. If what she said was true, I could probably spend half the day in a bathroom with a line of willing women waiting their turns. I looked around and found the girl behind the counter. She quickly looked away from watching us. I turned back to Renée, “I’m certain I could get some of them to give me a phone number and certainly names.”

She shook her head. “You’ll be collecting something more,” she hesitated as my heart beat harder. Finally she said, “To earn points you have to collect the panties or bras they’re wearing.”

My eyes were wide. “You’re out of your mind.”

She smiled and shook her head at me. She already knew I was going to play. My problem was that I didn’t believe I could get that far with any woman. Talking about it was one thing. Being the one to make the moves was possible; but to actually convince those women to remove undergarments for me? I might have been handsome, but I wasn’t a miracle worker. Physical beauty just wasn’t enough.

Renée physically turned me to face the girl at the counter. As I looked at the brunette, she whispered, “Just ask if they have a viewing booth so you can see some previews. I know this store does, so all you have to do is convince her to help you with it. Watch her reactions and be yourself. She’ll show her interest especially if she touches you. A simple hand shake, touch of the shoulder, anything; the more direct she is about the touch, the further she’ll go.”

And with a gentle push in the back, I walked away.