The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 10: Second Dream

Holding my two vixens, I drifted off to dreamland. After everything that had happened that day, I welcomed the temporary oblivion. The torrent of images and memories that were a side-effect of my brain processing everything that had occurred was short lived. Much like the previous night, my dreams parted way for the approach of a visitor.

I looked around and found nothing but infinite blackness. In all the stories I had read about such things, it was supposed to be a bad thing on the psyche to stare for too long. That place didn’t hold any bad feelings to it. It felt like when I closed my eyes and looked around: nothing but darkness, but knowledge that there was a world beyond it.

I spotted three figures approaching, and those figures were spectacularly dressed. Renée, Erin and Nadia all approached. I could feel their presence like distinct patterns in the wind. I knew there was no air movement, but their approach seemed to disturb something. Some part of my mind that anticipated them would always be able to tell when they were near and where and how they moved. Not only would I be aware of them, but I felt as if this was some additional dimension to their physical presence. I couldn’t understand what I was noticing because it wasn’t like seeing or touching them. It was a sense that I had no description for, and it felt as natural as all my normal senses. I decided to stop dwelling on this new sensation and focus on what was before me.

Renée wore a blue dress like something out of medieval times. Her feet were bare and peeked from under the hem of her skirt as she walked. Those skirts moved with her long legs and simultaneously showed off and hid her shape. The middle of the dress was encased in a dark brown leather bodice that, with the billowing effect of the rest of the dress, made her midriff seem even more slender that she already was. Up top, her breasts weren’t overly exposed, but the blue cotton material teased the eye by showing subtle hints of her size and guarding it. Her tanned and delicate shoulders were covered with her golden hair that was loose and elegant much like the rest of her outfit. Her smile portrayed a delight I hadn’t seen in her previously. She really liked the dress and on her, so did I.

Erin wore a short circle skirt that barely reached the middle of her shapely thighs. The top of the skirt hugged the tops of her hips and accentuated her exposed midriff. Her skin was fair toned and she normally didn’t show off too much in the summer sun, but in the dream she was free from the possibility of sunburn. Her full breasts were encased in a sheer top that would look painted on if not for the long trumpeted sleeves. The light pink of the top brought out color in her skin. It made her look more touchable. Erin’s green eyes blazed with a yearning to be touched and held. She wanted more from me than just security. She wanted to feel wanted. In that outfit, she would entice my animalistic desires and get what she required.

Nadia strutted along the other side of Renée. Her fiery red dress was tight from neck to knees. No one who would see her in that outfit would have any doubt of what she was packing. A diamond was cut out at the most dramatic point along her long line of cleavage. The way her breasts bulged against the material and the placing of that window showed off her asset to phenomenal affect. The curve of her hips slipped this way and that as she walked and her strong thighs moved the tight fitting skirt with a grace that would make mortal hearts melt. And I wasn’t immune. At her knees the dress flared out in ruffled elegance that allowed her to walk and mostly hid her high-heeled shoes. They too were as red as the dress. The color of passion, something I felt for Nadia since the moment I saw her.

After sighting my three beauties, I felt something about myself. Looking down I discovered that I was dressed up as well. I wore a gold shirt that billowed like Renée’s dress. Leather braces held the sleeves to my forearms and also matched the leather of Renée’s bodice. A royal purple vest with black and gold embroidery covered my chest. A small lapel pin of emerald green reminded me of Erin’s eyes. My pants were black like Nadia’s untamed hair as were the boots that peeked out from the dark material. Gold tips gleamed in an unseen flicker of light. The outfit was comfortable and I even liked the colors. I looked up just as my trio of lovers stopped in front of me, all three with looks of intermingled lust and delight playing on their faces.

In my previous dream, it was just Renée and I and we started out naked. It wouldn’t surprise me if the four of us ended up that way again. On some level I was hopeful, but at the same time, I liked the clothes. It brought out different aspects of all of us. I wondered whose idea it was.

Yours. I heard a voice say. I didn’t see any of the girls move, but one of them had answered my question. I looked from one to the other trying to figure out what happened.

Renée answered your question, another voice commented. I looked over at Erin because that’s who I thought the voice matched. She nodded.

You don’t have to talk here. We can hear each others thoughts. I looked at Nadia that time. The sultry tone of her voice was even clearer.

The more we share with each other, the easier it gets. That was definitely Renée and as I looked to her, she smiled and nodded. And you’re right.

This is a dream. How can we hear each others thoughts? It was a puzzle that I didn’t even begin to understand.

Erin stepped up and put her hand on my arm, Does it matter how? We’re all together and anything is possible. All we have to do is want it. Her touch was soothing and I placed my hand on hers. It felt so right to touch her. Renée and Nadia stepped up and all of us were touching and holding each other.

This feels so good.

Like home.

Like family.

Like this is how it should feel.

All of us agreed that it was good and none of us wanted to let go. I don’t know how long we stayed there holding each other, but it was as if time ceased to exist and we could always be together.

I felt a multitude of emotions sweep through us: happiness, love, joy, sensuality, lust, loss, hunger, eagerness, depression, and fear. Each held a different flavor and all of them seemed both familiar and foreign. I was sharing my emotions and so were they. It wasn’t just statements and questions we were sharing, but how we felt when communicating, touching, and generally existing. Not only did I see various events from their lives, but they saw some of mine. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that kind of sharing, but the desire to remain with them was strong.

Images and feelings flowed through us faster and harder. I felt like I was accumulating the others lives and losing my own. Faster and faster, images and emotions passed through me, hammered at my psyche and bombarded me. I couldn’t take any more and finally shut off the flow. Everything stopped suddenly.

For a brief moment, I felt all of us take a full breath as if we had been suffocating. Maybe we had been, but there was no real way to know. All of us were still holding onto each other. The girls were all breathing heavily and so was I. I felt a mixture of exhilaration and fear as if I had just gotten off the world’s scariest roller coaster.

Then I noticed something new: All four of us had a mark in the middle of our chests. The marks were identical and looked like hovering pieces of glowing satin hanging just over our respective hearts. On the three girls, the marks didn’t flow with their clothing or pull away from their basic structures like a shirt would due to the impressive size of their breasts. It was like the marks were representing the sternum of each of our skeletons. I reached up to feel my mark but my hand passed through it as if it wasn’t there.

What’s the matter? Renée asked.

I... I don’t know. I looked up. Don’t you see the marks?

They looked at one another and then back at me. All three thought the same thing, No.

I described what I was seeing, but it didn’t help the girls to see them. I couldn’t understand what it was or what it was supposed to mean. Being we were in a dream it didn’t scare me. What did bug me was that I was the only one who could see them. Renée distracted me for a moment when she reached out for my hand.

I saw something that did scare me. Her thought had my attention.

What did you see? Was it some other marks?

No. You ran into a group of girls the night you arrived.

I recalled the previous Sunday’s shocking event. Yeah. I’d never seen anything like that before.

Do you remember what I told you about the kidnappings?

Yeah. But I thought that event had been a sorority prank.

Sandra Flores was last seen Sunday. She hasn’t been seen since. She was the brunette from that event. Some of her clothes were discovered between the Architecture and Fine Arts buildings...

That’s where I saw that... My thought blurted, but it didn’t stop hers.

...No one knows what happened and the cops are adding her to the list of kidnapped women. You saw the two women; could you identify them?

No, I only ever saw their backs.

Did you see where they went?

No, I didn’t even try to follow. I didn’t think I would get to join in.

Renée nodded, You’re probably the only person to ever actually witness one of the kidnappings.

If that’s what it was. They didn’t look like they were forcing her to go anywhere. Again, the thought of the two blondes tugging at the brunette ran through my mind. Maybe they were, but she didn’t put up much of a fight.

True. Renée paused for a moment. If she had been thinking anything, I didn’t hear any of it. Considering you’ve seen this, you would know what to look for. She looked up into my eyes, Would you protect us?

Erin and Nadia both looked up at me. Both of them had worried expressions, but I could tell they were hopeful.

Absolutely. I don’t want anything to happen to any of you. I turned to look at each of them as I answered.

Renée pulled herself to me and hugged me tightly. That’s why I asked you, because you are already concerned for us. I know you’ll do what you can to keep us safe.

I held her one-on-one for a moment, and then let her go to hug Erin and finally Nadia individually. After stepping back but keeping them all close I looked into all of their eyes. It’s more than that. You’re mine. I won’t let anyone take any of you from me. I don’t mean to sound like some kind of macho pig, but that’s how I honestly feel.

And your honesty is what we want. Erin replied, So many things get messed up because people almost refuse to be honest.

Yeah, but there is such a thing as too much honesty and it can be brutal. No one wants to hear every thought that escapes me.

That may be, but you’ll be surprised at how strongly it will bind us, Nadia thought. Besides, you’re not the only one who can be possessive. I don’t want anyone taking you from me either. Erin and Renée both nodded in agreement.

But you’re sharing me...

Yes, just like sharing toys as a kid. We each get our own quality time with you and none of us feels jealous or threatened, Renée answered.

So, am I just some toy? The way the thought was presented included a mix of cynicism and sarcasm. Fortunately, Renée was really good with the whole thought-talking thing.

Yeah, you’re a toy. But a really... She slid her hands down my arms. Really... her hands slipped to my hips and drew up between us, fun toy. Her hands lightly caressed my crotch. I also felt a hand on my backside and one last one sliding up into my hair.

Even with all the attention I was a bit disappointed. I wish I were more than just a toy.

Renée returned an annoyed look. I don’t think of you as just a sex object. Erin and Nadia both thought similar things. Renée shook her head. I know how sensitive you are... She pulled back and looked down at where my pants were beginning to bulge. She lightly stroked me and looked up with her eyes only. And I don’t mean just here either. Even though she was talking to me about emotions, she didn’t slow her handling of my genitals. You actually care about us even though you’ve only known us for a couple of days.

I looked at Erin and Nadia, Or a few hours... Flashes of our night ran through my mind.

Renée smiled at that and looked over at Nadia. Yeah. Your life has been a bit of a mystery. I don’t remember you ever talking about any guy you’ve dated much less met one.

Nadia smiled and looked up at me. That would be because I only dated one and he turned out to be the typical jerk. He just wanted in my pants and after that he was gone.

The slight grin playing over my face faded and I couldn’t help but think, But that’s what I wanted. I didn’t want to hurt her.

And I felt the same about you. At first, I just wanted in your pants, but now... She lightly slid her finger over my cheek.

I want more than just the sex. I want you, lock, stock, secrets and all.

She smiled brilliantly, And I don’t want anything less from you.

I looked to Renée and finally Erin. I don’t feel like I’ve got any secrets. Not from any of you.

Renée cocked her head to the side, Funny. I feel the same way.

Didn’t we all just share a boatload of memories and emotions? Erin asked. All of us nodded.

It was like we were having a mass sharing. I looked from one lady to the next. I couldn’t say that I know anyone better than you three right now.

Yeah, but it seems that the most recent memories are strongest. Nadia said as if sifting through all the jumbled thoughts.

All of us agreed again. Maybe we only got so much of each other’s thoughts? Erin asked.

That’s possible. I felt like I was being beaten with all the thoughts and feelings. I had to stop it.

And that’s when all of it stopped. Renée said. All three looked up at me.

You think it was me that was allowing the flow of memories and feelings? I asked.

It’s your dream. Nadia answered.

I looked at them again. The marks in the middle of our chests were still present. The glow didn’t look like true light that could cast shadows. None of the marks gave off heat and all of them seemed intangible too. So if it’s my dream, why do all of us have marks that I didn’t come up with?

Erin looked at Nadia and Renée. I still don’t see any marks. Where are they?

I held my hand up to my chest, All of us have a sliver just over our sternums. It’s like they flow with our skeletons rather than our clothes or skin. I can’t feel or affect any of them. I reached for the marks over Nadia’s and Renée’s chests. Though I could feel their warm skin, my hands passed through the golden streaks.

Renée grinned at me, You’re just using it as an excuse to touch us.

I looked up at her to disagree as Nadia thought, You don’t need excuses, just do it.

The growing desire in my pants seemed to affect how they saw me. Maybe I was nothing more that a good lay. All three had stepped up and began fondling in earnest. Their passion and lust transferred through to me and it didn’t take long for me to no longer be concerned over why they wanted me. I was agreeable to what they wanted.

I felt myself on my back and the girls crawled up between my legs. My boots, socks, pants and presumably, underwear were all gone. Even the shirt, vest and armbands had vanished. I could see my nude form in the glitter of their eyes as they looked me over like a delectable choice cut of steak. However, the hunger they were feeling wasn’t for life-sustaining food, it was my seed. And none of them cared whether they drank it down, got filled with it or had it spilled across their flesh. They would be satisfied with any. They were also nude. The desire to get to the action pushed past the need for foreplay.

Erin started licking the shaft; Nadia moved up to take the head into her mouth; and Renée looked down then lowered herself toward my ass. I felt her take one of my balls into her mouth and massage it with her tongue. Mouths were not the only parts of their bodies focusing on me: all six hands were rubbing, stroking or fondling me in some way.

The intense marvel of having three girls enjoying my sex simultaneously was something I never would have imagined. I watched them work to produce the desired affect. Their thoughts were just as raunchy as their oral attentions, and I groaned and writhed under their manipulations.

None of the girls paid my verbal responses any mind as they continued their onslaught on my cock and balls. They all worked diligently to bring about my geyser of cum as two of the six hands start stroking my length with greater pressure. Erin even joined Renée and took my other ball into her mouth and Nadia pushed me deeper into her throat repeatedly.

After holding back as long as possible, I relaxed and let them have the sought-after fluids. Nadia took the first blast as I groaned my release, and then she pulled back with her mouth full. Renée responded more quickly than Erin and actually caught my second spasm. She pulled away and Erin latched on to suck the rest from me.

I lay my head back and closed my eyes as Erin cleaned my tip off. Nadia and Renée moved around to each side of me. I watched as they opened up and shared the spending they caught. Their tongues intertwined and teased the fluids from each other. Some of it dribbled onto my chest.

Hey! I want some, thought Erin as she let go of my cock and moved up my torso to get the leftovers. Her hands continued stroking me, but the sight of them sharing my sperm was enough to keep me fully ready for more.

As Nadia and Renée kissed, Nadia thought, I love the feel of him sliding in and out of my throat. She pulled from the French action and looked into my eyes with a sparkle, I can’t wait to feel you filling me again. I heard Renée agree with her as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Nadia nibbled my ear, kissed my cheek then joined in on the tongue tango, making it a three-way battle royal.

Erin finished cleaning my chest and abdomen; she slipped back and used not only her mouth, but her generous tits to work me towards another tremendous climax. Somehow I knew what she was doing, or more accurately how she was doing me, and I really liked it. Yes, Erin. Fuck me with those big tits.

I ran my hands along the dangling swell of Renée and Nadia, finding hard nipples to pinch and tease. My hips thrust into Erin’s cleavage as she continued to suck and stroke me. I felt her yearning lips slipping along my length and occasionally my tip would bump against her throat, but the angle was wrong and she couldn’t allow my extremely hard phallus to slip into her further.

The tangle of three tongues changed to two tongues and a nipple as Renée sat up and pushed a distended bud into the hot tangle. Nadia shared the offering, and we took turns sucking deeply on the round tip of Renée’s breast.

I have two of them, you know. Renée groaned as we swapped out again. Nadia moaned her own need and leaned on my chest as she pulled Renée’s untouched breast to her pursed lips. I opened wide and pulled as much of Renée’s teat and areola into my mouth as deeply as possible. Renée’s hand pulled my head into her, encouraging me. God, yes, Ral! Suck me like you did last night.

Nadia placed her hand on my mine as I squeezed and manipulated at much of her breast as possible. You have such wonderful hands, Ral. I only wish I had tits as big as Renée’s to offer you.

My reply escaped me before I could formulate how to say what I wanted to: That would be great. I love your big tits, but if they were as big as Renée’s they would be better. I knew she heard me and Nadia and I let Renée’s breasts go at the same time. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean...

Nadia put her hand on the side of my face and shook her head, It was the truth. You would have tried to say something about my breasts already being beautiful, but I want you to be honest with me. I already knew that you liked big breasts. You can be honest about that. There’s nothing wrong with it.

Renée’s thought got both our attentions, She can have breasts as big as mine, or bigger if you prefer.

Erin even slowed her efforts on my rock hard cock, Can I have bigger breasts too? I’d love to see your big cock smothered in my chest.

Renée smiled and nodded at her. She looked back at me with a grin. It was almost like the love/hate smile but not as wicked. Ral, here in this place of dreams, you can have whatever you want. If you want us all to have breasts the size of a blimp then all you have to do is will it to happen. Since this is a dream, none of us can be hurt. We can only feel the sensations we want to.

I looked from one set of eyes to the next. All three of them were staring back at me in anticipation. All of them seemed eager to know what I wanted. Looking at Erin, who still had her ample bosom pressed around my pole, I willed her breasts to inflate like balloons filling with warm sexy water. Just as quickly as I gave the effort, I could feel the flooding sensations in her flesh. Her hands began moving apart as her breasts swelled. She looked down and watched the effect with wonderment then closed her eyes and moaned with the sensation of feeling her breasts grow. I also thought that her teats and areola should be bigger and much more sensitive. Erin’s groans turned into gasps even after her tits stopped growing. She couldn’t manipulate her vastly larger tits around me as she had but she seemed determined to transmit the pleasurable feelings to my cock as she gripped her nipples and started thrusting with exaggerated movements to continue her effort to get me to cum.

Looking at Renée and Nadia, they both tore their eyes from Erin’s new abundance and smiled down at me. I didn’t need to look at their chests to know what I wanted, however when they felt the flooding of their own breasts, they first looked down and then at each other. Both began moaning and pressing their growing breasts to me. I didn’t change the shape any of them had, so as to preserve some sense of uniqueness in each, but by the time I finished, all three could have been considered near a XX cup size or more.

Hands roamed. Mouths sucked, licked and nibbled. Pussies dripped and poured. My cock shot off over and over. Orifices were filled not only with flesh, but sperm too. Skin glistened with sweat and sexual fluids. Thoughts moaned, mentioned desires, begged for more and thanked willing donors. No one felt left out or unfulfilled.

Every time I thought any one of the girls were done, they looked at me with renewed lust and either spread their legs or knelt toward my crotch. It was a never-ending orgy that took no effort on anyone’s part. We could all live out most any fantasy or position for as long as we wanted. Our honesty with each other only enhanced the heat and passion as we shared repeated intense orgasms and emotions that couldn’t be improved on.

For the umpteenth time, Erin climbed on top of me, slipped my continuously hard cock into her pussy, and pressed down to take my cannon in all the way. I could feel her cervix hold against me, but it stretched to allow my entire length to enter unrestrained. It was weird, but it heightened the pleasure of feeling Erin bounce on me. I knew from our countless couplings that Erin enjoyed the way my cock pushed against her inner wall. It didn’t hurt her at all, or me.

Knowing that Nadia was trying to beat her to my meat, I grabbed at her ass and shoved a couple of fingers into her tight twat. She sat back on my hand and started rocking.

Renée slipped my other hand between her mammoth tits and began stroking it as if it were my cock. I wiggled my fingers to return the favor, but she asked me to just hold still. Her lips slipped over my finger tips and the tender ministrations of her tongue danced along my feelers. The feel of her sweaty mounds of flesh sliding along almost my entire arm gave me a new sense of being fucked twice.

Nadia caught my thoughts and asked me to keep my hand still as well. She latched onto Renée’s idea and allowed her very lubricated lips to pull my entire hand into her. She turned my direction and lowered her very pointy nipples to my watering mouth. I opened wide and allowed her to smother me with her heft.

I was enjoying their attentions so much, and knowing that they were enjoying mine only enhanced the already euphoric feelings. The intensity between us built beyond what we had shared in any two-way coupling and I realized that we were feeding off of each other’s sensuous desires and physical sensations. The delight rocketed to a thunderous explosion of fluids, moaning and collapsing bodies.

At first I thought the pounding I was hearing was my heart in my throat, but I knew that wasn’t right. The noise stopped and I knew that my heart was still beating. Again, the pounding echoed. It sounded like someone knocking on a door. I started looking around, but the diffused sunlight caused my eyes to ache while trying to adjust. It was morning and someone was knocking at the front door.