The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’ (and you let me know). Publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Master PC – Slave User (part 2)

XXVI

At work, John found himself unable to tell anyone what had happened to him. He wasn’t under any compulsion, just knew his story wouldn’t – couldn’t be believed. He smiled and nodded when people welcomed him back and commented on how much better he looked, and John had to admit that his body did look as if he had spend the entire two weeks of his vacation working out in the sun.

John knew the parameters of the carefully refined set of commands that governed his work days. His mind would remain focused on work until it was time to leave for the day. He could socialize and have all the casual social interactions that were part of almost any workplace, but if the topic of discussion wasn’t work, his hands had to be busy with something work related. His supervisors has noticed and it was rumored John was to receive a healthy promotion at the next department review.

But within those parameters, the Master PC program instructions gave John a great deal of latitude. One of the first things John did upon returning from vacation was to request permission to do just data entry for the first day or two to get back in the swing of things. Typing didn’t take a lot of concentration for John.

But freeing his mind while his fingers flew across the keyboard didn’t really help. Master Rex had John trapped and hours of thought didn’t bring John any closer to an answer. He was trapped with no idea what to do and, what was possibly worse, nobody he could tell.

During John’s lunch break, he got permission to eat at his desk and surf the net. He found a forum devoted to Mind Control stories and was avidly reading it for ideas on how to break the control he was under, started to do something else and then experienced another time jump. He was driving home with no clue what he had done all afternoon.

XXVII

John frowned as he tried to remember what he had been about to do when the time jump started, but the memory wouldn’t come. Whatever it was, he had the overpowering feeling that it wasn’t that important. However, when John walked in his door, he found a brand-new laptop computer waiting for him on the kitchen table.

John’s first action was to search for his maid, Barbie. Barbie had once been a disease-ridden homeless drug addict until John, Bethany and the Master PC program had made her over. Now, she was a petite, beauty with a quiet polite manner, had an overpowering need to obey, and was only physically comfortable walking in four inch heels.

When John found Barbie, she was sleeping. Instead of being dressed in the usual glossy latex stockings and maid uniform that was her usual clothing, she was wearing shorts, a t-shirt and white bobby socks. John noticed a pair of shiny four inch stiletto heels on the floor beside her. She woke when John arrived and politely asked, “Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Bell?”

“Yes, Barbie,” John replied, “would you please tell me what you have been doing today and why you were sleeping?”

“I started my usual work for the house this morning and received a mental compulsion to dress in comfortable inconspicuous clothing, and to travel down to the bus station. There, I found a key under a bench for a locker and a computer inside. I brought the computer home, set it up on the table and then went to bed, as instructed.”

John frowned in thought, and then chuckled at the mental image of Barbie walking down the street in shorts, bobby socks and glossy black four inch stiletto heels. She might have been comfortable, but John doubted she was inconspicuous.

“Do you know who sent you the compulsion?” He asked.

“No sir, I do not.”

“Do you know why you were sent to collect this computer?”

“No sir, I do not.”

With shaking hands, John reached slowly toward the laptop as if it would reach out and bite him. At the last moment, his hands stopped of their own volition. John’s heart soared! He had been specifically commanded that he was unable to touch any computer containing the Master PC program!

“Barbie,” John said with a shaking voice. “Would you please open that computer for me?”

Barbie did so and a neatly typed paper fell out.