The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Short Stories – Priapus Today

In the beginning of the Master PC, it was a simple joke created by the multitudes of either one God or many lesser gods, attempting to give mortals the tools needed to see what godhood, and the responsibilities of being one of the chosen, was like.

For a time, before electricity, there was the hieroglyph. A set of secret glyphs that only the Pharaohs knew of, used to create lavish kingdoms and whorish harems. When writing on paper became the fashion, the phrase “Think Carefully On This” followed by an unseen word usually helped to shape the homes and lives of the Asians. In Morse Code, the beeps were not common to women – those who were subjugated were often Mistresses, forced to help teach other women the secret language of command. On the telephone, it was a series of numbers dialled followed by a secret code word of the year, which would leak into every power hungry man’s ear like water onto the ground after a spring rain.

And yet, it was only on the computer of an old Apple computer did Marcus find said program. And he used it, and found out just how tough it was to be a god. And yet, to him, it was the best idea he had at the time.

Marcus “The Emperor” Orilus, aged 23, found the Apple computer at a garage sale. The parents didn’t say why they were getting rid of it – and the freakishly tall and very buxom women around the partially collapsed home implied that they were moving. The Apple computer in hand, and the secrets of partial godhood unknowingly close by, Marcus stepped into his top-down convertible and drove away.

The sun was shining as he boarded the plane to Greece. The trip was uneventful, the food was lousy, the movie old and left a sour taste in his mouth as he watched. The passengers were noisy, even boisterous – some old man was refusing to sit down, where just one seat behind him, 2 women were basically enveloping a second man with their voluptuous breasts.

It was still shining in Greece, but the air was cooler, more relaxed, peaceful. The old man who had refused to sit down was now smiling and whistling his way onward, leading a small pack of children who looked lost, confused, and slightly boyish in their garments. The two voluptuous women were hugging the man between them, who was sporting a major erection and trying to hide it. And Marcus’ rental convertible, top down and his luggage inside already, pulled up next to him.

Marcus tipped the female generously with 2 American $50’s, his phone number and a small slap on her pert bottom. She smiled prettily; when he pulled away, Marcus saw the girl start dialling. The trip back home was with her lying face down in the front seat.

After a lovely dinner by the sea, furious and passionate love with his wife and a strange woman, and then a small cigarillo overlooking the waves, Marcus emptied his luggage and tried to set up the strange little box.

He was a tinkerer, and loved old machines, particularly computers. They usually held delicious secrets into others’ lives, things that they hadn’t erased or forgotten about completely. He used it as a way to find girls, see who the people really were behind closed doors, and occasionally, blackmail. With the little Apple set on the corner of his desk, Marcus turned it on, and mused that he might be living in luxury for a while again.

Bouncing credit cards to pay for the others, increased debt to loan sharks and the gangs, no friends to lean on anymore, he was coming to the projected end of his stay here in Greece. He would have to go back to the U.S. Marcus shivered with displeasure. Buxom women, sleazy whores, tasteless foods and prissy men were not his idea of living ‘The Dream’. His dream was much simpler – take out the last three things on that list, and change the first one to Buxom, easy, women.

Marcus turned back to the little Apple and mused over the little program box. He clicked it, and it opened silently. There was no sound on this little computer box – he’d have to try and see about fixing that. The screen turned black then green, with the words for a title garbled and unable to be read. A naked woman on it caught his attention.

Calling in his maid, wife and personal wench Hara, he ordered her to subjugate herself down to his knees while he worked “on business of an important nature”. While she began to stroke him and his erection to bigger and better endings, his attention was drawn to the computer.

It was, of course, in English, a detestable language, full of ‘um, ah and oh’, as he liked to say. It was, to him, a language of moaning and groaning, whining and begging. The screen flashed and his native Greek came on the screen.

Welcome, to the Master PC. Become a virtual god to those around you.

The screen went black, and green wire frame boxes came and created a man, sitting with his legs open. A man suspiciously looking...like him! Oh lord, could this be the legendary program, written about on hundreds of websites and seen in the papers?

It deserved a test. He searched for and found Body, then Penis. A quick slide to the right, and it was as long as his thigh to his knee when flaccid. But it was still thin, so he buffed it up some more. When it looked presentable to him, and he clicked on the SEND button, choking brought thoughts of his wife back to him.

She was coughing and struggling to take him all in her throat, which was nearing impossible as her mouth was just not wide enough. She pulled out and finished her coughing, then made an apology and went back to lick and slide her hands around his now impressive monster.

But this would not do! Marcus had seen, and was feeling, what this computer and this program could do. He wanted more...much more. He was fiddling with his wife’s jaw when the lady from the airport came in and wanted a second round, despite that he had barely fit last time. A scheme and then a flurry of typing had them moaning as their clothes disappeared, their breasts enlarged to disproportionate sizes, and their bodies seemed to be able to take all of him, despite his enlarged state.

After fucking for 2 hours with them, he returned to his computer. The program was there, this was not a dream, and he needed more women. He created a website called Priapus Today, and watched as just a few then hundreds of women logged on, were changed by the program and seemingly all knew where to find him.

That, he would later learn, was when Lotis was changed.

* * *

“C’mon sugar, we haven’t had sex in ages!” whined a female voice, as she hurriedly put her pants back on in a huff. She watched sourly as her fiancée of 2 months simply sat there, arms crossed under his boyish chest, and tried to hold back her anger.

“Lotis, we can’t have sex until we’re married! People are onto us now. We have to play the part!” Lotis watched as her fiancée nervously fondled the ring he wore as a sign of his fidelity. If he told her to fuck her, she would in a heartbeat. She wanted to be plowed, to be driven into the soft grass again and again, over and over until she could wilt into marriage life as a dutiful wife happily.

“Plus, my goddess,” Hermes spat at her as his shirt went on over his head, a small grass stain under the left arm. “Who cares? You’re parents aren’t here, mine aren’t here, and none of our respective friends are here! Who’d know? I’ll tell you – I’d know and I care.”

Lotis shifted so her arms were behind her, breasts trying to jut out, but failing to entice him back. He stormed away, getting in his car and leaving her stranded in the park with just the clothes she had on and her knapsack from school. Her shirt was recovered from near a tree, and as she put it on, her groin started to itch from lack of a penis thrusting into her. She needed Hermes to just fuck her, but the black guy was taking this more seriously than she thought he would.

Sigh...bigger tits and we’d be fucking every day. Her mind wandered back to when they met, freshmen in College, living across the hall, spending days and nights together. More nights than days at first, but he seemed like the real deal to her, and she clung to him, even after being told “Not tonight, exams tomorrow” for 3 years.

Her knapsack fell over on its side, and her laptop and a book peeked its head out. Lotis sighed again, this time in frustration at her Literary Arts professor, and began to try and find a wireless hotspot. The tree didn’t give much cover, but it did allow her to sneak in a few minutes of work before a popup window appeared. Funny, not even on the internet...

But all thoughts of marriage, of school, of Hermes left her mind as it went blank, staring at this man with a huge dick, smiling at the camera as two women licked either side of it with joy on their faces, and covered in sperm.

How she wanted to be one of them...her mind drifted, imagining herself as one of them, being fucked gloriously day after day with such a huge cock. Hermes was big, but by no means that big. Her panties got wet as she shivered from sheer excitement. She knew the number of that guy, which was weird – even more weird was that his dick reminded her of something...something that had happened earlier that week in class.

A car door slamming shut broke her reverie, and Hermes came storming back. Lotis closed her laptop in a hurry, shoved her book and computer back in her bag, zipped it up. She was getting up when he stood in front of her, and just looked down at her.

“Aw, fuck it. Let’s do this.” Lotis squealed in joy as her man took off his pants, and they made out on the grass.

* * *

ERROR. Subject denied.

Marcus turned to hear beeping, and then strode across the bodies of twenty or so women, breasts so large they hung down to the carpet, and tried to drag themselves to his permanently erect dick. Only Tina, an exchange student of his, managed to pull her breasts up to his dick and coat him in her delectable cleavage. He had enjoyed a quadruple titfuck, but now wasn’t the time. He pushed her away, and this time, she couldn’t get back up.

Marcus typed to see who the subject was. Lotis Reid, a shy girl from his class as well. But her ‘boyfriend’ Hermes was probably tying her up at the moment. Actually...

Marcus turned to Tina, grabbed her forcefully, threw her on the bed and tied her hands and feet apart with silk ties that he wore to work. After waking her up with the promise of sex, and roughly twisting her nipples, he found the information he sought. Lotis Reid, in his Literary Arts class, and she was engaged. Tina was thrown from the bed as he settled down to rest. Tomorrow was going to be classy.

* * *

Lotis walked into her lecture hall alone, about ten minutes before class started as usual. She took her seat, 3rd from the front, 5th in from the left, so she could see out the door in a tiny window. Hermes was always waiting for her after class, right behind that door, so she would be able to see him. The first time he had come to see her, it was to break up with her – she told him no, and convinced him further with a furious bout of 4 rounds of makeup sex, all with him leading.

Her teacher, Professor Orilus strode in, his dick massive and imposing as usual. He looked oddly haggard this morning, but Lotis put it down to a long night of passionate sex. With a dick like his, Professor Orilus had no trouble bringing in the ladies. His wife, it was rumoured, was actually just a love slave, devoted to getting fucked by that thing.

When class started and she was still the only one there, Lotis looked around in fascination. Usually the place was packed with giggling girls and sighing women, as his hard dick pounded away at some virgin at the front of the class, to teach them all about how poetry was designed to induce love, or how Shakespeare was a brilliant but lovetorn fool, pulled from relationships to fantasy, again and again.

Professor Orilus was sitting in his chair, head down, taking a nap. He perked up when Lotis moved a little, to signify that someone was actually there. He excused himself and started to teach about modern English poems, stating that they actually crippled and maimed the art and beauty of literature. It was about 20 minutes until the end of class, when one of Lotis’ fantasies came to fruition. He stopped speaking, looked at her, and his dick rose even higher, became even harder. Her shirt started to come off, and her breasts started to swell.

They rose off her chest until her vision was partially blocked by them. Her books scattered to the floor as she was led to his desk, and laid down upon it. His dick eased her legs open, and her arms raised to her head, and just as her panties were being pulled down he –

“Lotis! Wake up! He has you in...oooh, a trance...mmmm.” A woman had dropped in randomly, and just as he was about to make her biggest dream come true, this woman with gravity defying breasts and a perfect lithe figure pushed him onto the ground, and sat astride him. The spell broke in half a second, and Lotis’ breasts started to shrink down again.

“RUN!” The woman on top of him yelled, then started to coo in pleasure as his dick penetrated her soul, like he was about to do with Lotis.

Lotis ran out of the classroom, books and bag forgotten, her shirt in near tatters. But no one seemed to even see or hear her. She was as a ghost, passing around and through people with no apparent distinction. A man in the distance was looking around, spotted her, and waved his hand hurriedly. She started slowly towards him, then a large loud noise became the door hitting the wall behind her. Professor Orilus spotted her, and her mind took a leap for a second, just a second.

He was knocked down by Hermes, who kicked his overly large penis quite by accident. He had been aiming for the Professor’s chest when he had turned to see who was coming. Hermes looked left and right, straight through Lotis, and didn’t recognize her. Someone grabbed her arm, and pulled her backwards away from the Professor, groaning in pain as two women eagerly rushed his prone form and lunged at his still very tender genitals.

She turned and faced a man, not old nor young, leading her away to outside the building. Once outside, the man looked left then right, and went left, out to the front of the school, into a car waiting there and pushed her in. He slammed her door shut, and flung himself into the driver’s seat. They were barely moving when a crash came from their left side, and Lotis watched in mounting fear and excitement as Professor Orilus took great running leaps towards her. Her breasts began to swell slightly, then became normal as they got further away.

The man stopped outside her and Marcus’ apartment complex, unlocked the door, got them inside, and into her room, all seemingly without a key ever being necessary. Lotis stopped to catch her breath, and the man exited, quite unseemly to call someone.

As her breathing became more and more slowed, she looked around and saw, with great joy, that her lover and Professor was outside on the balcony, trying to slide the door open. His massive phallus captivated her, and she moved towards it.

The door was unlocked before she could get there, and her breasts swelled to gargantuan sizes before the Professor was upon her. Then she noticed him getting taller and taller. He was going to hit the ceiling if he wasn’t careful. A hand briefly touched his dick as he grew, but then it changed into...a petal?

Wait, he wasn’t getting taller. She’s was getting smaller! Her body seemed to grow straight, her hair started to become branches and the clothes she wore disappeared to become strong resilient bark. Her arms stretched out, became more branches, her feet rooting down into the ground where she stood, and her hands becoming hundreds of tiny petals all over herself.

Hermes rushed into the room, saw the Professor gawking at this little Lotus tree, and then started to cry. Marcus became confused, disoriented, and left the room. He climbed back down the building, and walked away.

Hermes was as startled as Lotis when she suddenly reappeared as a normal, albeit completely naked, girl again. Her hands tried to cover up her body as she saw the man from before re-enter the room.

“It’s alright. I’m here to explain. My name is Gary.”

Hermes threw a large, wide left hook, and Gary ducked. The two guys went at it, Gary dodging every blow Hermes tried to throw. When Gary simply sat down on the couch, throwing a blanket to the now completely scared Lotis, Hermes began to calm down. He suddenly became nicer, even offering their guest tea.

As Lotis changed and Hermes made tea, Gary told them what they needed to know.

“You see, Professor Orilus made a deal with the devil, to have a ridiculously large penis and to attract women with it. You’ve seen what it makes you do, first hand, right Lotis?”

She came back out of the bedroom, eyes downcast but nodding all the same. Hermes placed a small cup and saucer in front of Gary as they sat together on chairs across from Gary. He sipped the tea, nodded his thanks, and spoke again, still in a teacher-talking-to-kids way.

“Well, as it turns out, I too made a deal, but one with a lesser god. He allowed me to help those in need, like you Lotis, by changing them into something when their demon of sorts came around looking for a new conquest. I simply changed you into a small Lotus tree, complete with petals and bark. It’s useful only when dealing with his random advances on you – if you make a move on him, the spell of sorts will be cancelled, and you’ll be his until he either releases you, or you die.”

“Well, that’s not going to be a problem, Gary,” Hermes said as he threw a protective arm around Lotis. “We’re getting married soon. We know it’ll only be us, ever again. She’s my goddess.” A small peck on the cheek. Gary’s eyebrows rose.

“You’re goddess, you say...interesting. Very interesting.” Gary mused on this for half a second, then turned to Lotis. “Have you ever heard the myth of Priapus?”

Lotis brightened, and flourished her guest with knowledge of the myth. “A lesser god of sorts, Priapus was the son of either the god Zeus or the nymph Pan, and possessed a mighty...girth.” She looked at Hermes and giggled a little. She continued, “He was chastised with a large, useless wooden penis when he attempted to rape a goddess.”

Gary stood, his tea barely touched. “Well, then you two should have a lot to talk about over the next few days. Enjoy your time together, cherish it, spend it wisely. Never know when another demon comes around.” He left the apartment.

Lotis and Hermes sat in a stupor, smiling at each other. It was getting near dark when their brains came back to them, and after re-reading the myth, a look of pure horror came onto their faces.

“You...” said Hermes, looking into Lotis’ eyes.

“You...” said Lotis, looking away from Hermes.

“He...” they said together. Hermes flipped on the TV, and they stared in fascination as Professor Orilus was led away by the police and several very frustrated, angry husbands and boyfriends. His dick was hard – but now it seemed to be made of plastic, flopping around in every direction, hardly able to fit in a car. The reporter on the news recalled a similar event, just a few months ago in the U.S., called the William Perry Event.

Then they laughed, and lived happily ever after. At least until the next demon came around.