The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Short Stories – The Wrong Wishes

William looked left and right, and rubbed the computer. He wasn’t nuts, but it did certainly look that way. He was, if anyone asked, cleaning it. Not that it was far from the truth. Working in the garbage business made him realize just how much stuff that people called ‘crap’ was actually great stuff to have. And now, he had his own computer.

He smuggled the desktop to his car, put it in the trunk. He already had a monitor, despite it being 3 years old and apparently ‘out of date’ too much to be considered cool. No speakers for music – but then, he didn’t have any, nor an iPod, or even the internet. He had lived so far by himself, in his parent’s basement out of earshot of their constant fighting, in complete humbleness and peace. He was fairly happy, but as the adolescent teen, constantly on the prowl for hot, and easy, teenage pussy.

Schools weren’t good – a few girls gave it up, but not enough. Catholic schools were slightly better, but also much worse if caught. On the job romance was never possible in the Garbage business, where there were only ever men. And the online thing wouldn’t work because, again, of the no-internet deal. He didn’t have enough money to pay for women, or go to a bar and get one drunk enough to even consider it.

Still, there was a perk to work in the dump, apart from the free stuff. He got to boot the homeless out, which was kinda fun. He knew that his life was better than theirs, not by much, but enough to lord it over them a bit. And here was his first catch of the day – a man sleeping on a not-too-badly damaged couch. The couch itself would go to the highest bidder, and William never gambled, so it wasn’t his. But this guy had curled up with old pizza crusts on a moldy couch, so William got out his wooden stick, to rap the guy on the feet to wake him up.

The man wasn’t happy about it, and why should he be? But William didn’t care. He shoved the guy out, who mumbled about how he’d get back at him, and how he was once a big shot, and had sex a lot, and revenge and yadda-yadda-yadda.

But that was the only high-point of his day. When he got off work, he was smelling to high heaven of refuse, and his parents were fighting again, so he just went downstairs and plugged in his new computer. It turned on after a few stutters, and seemed to work just fine. Finally, something to use at home when he couldn’t play video games, and didn’t want to read anything or sleep. There wasn’t much to do at first, but William noticed a small green Icon in the bottom right of the screen. He clicked on it twice, and it opened up. It was a bad move, because the computer turned off for a second, and William thought he had broken it or caused it to turn off.

The screen came back up, and it asked for his name. His put it in, and a little box came up. It read:

Thank you so much for having an interest in our program. You will hereby be granted 3 wishes to change anything you so want, and we do mean ANYTHING, to your liking. For further information, contact this number: but the screen was garbled and unreadable after that.

William just scoffed, and turned the program off. Three wishes? Bullshit – it was obviously some stupid game that someone had left on, and then the computer hadn’t been turned off properly. Still, three wishes could come in handy for some things in the future. Like Cindy Simmons – the cute girl in the back of his Science class. She was quiet because she was smart – but she was also very pretty, and looked utterly stunning in a dress.

William lay back on his bed as he heard the front door slam, and someone flop down on the couch. Mom had left this time, and Dad was back on the couch. Sometimes they were so lovey-dovey, it sickened him; other times, they were so mad he wished for the peace of the lovey-dovey crap back. So, William made his first wish.

He heard the front door close again, this time softly. His mom had come back in, there was some silence, then some sobs, and then someone walking down the stairs. He opened his door to see them standing there like little children, who had been acting badly and knew it. They apologized and sat down with him in his room, telling him that they were past fighting, that it was all nonsense, they were sorry.

And this time, William realized, they meant it. His dad’s job called, told William that they were surprised in the change in him. Same with his mother. Money came back into the house, and it was soon humming with that lived-in feeling, instead of eternal tension and fighting. His dad took him to basketball games; his mother did his laundry for him again.

William was bought a new computer, this time with speakers, and it was very high-end. His room was re-painted and had wooden floors put in, and an extra small window put in on the other side of the room so he was always in some sort of light before the sun went down.

School became, instead of his haven from home, a very unlikeable place, full of jerks and prissy women again. He became frustrated with how he was being treated, and thought that if just once those idiots went through what he did, they’d treat him better. And so, William made his second wish.

The next day, William was not picked on, but rather the bully, shoving people into lockers, spilling water on people, making fun of them. He made out with Cindy for two hours straight, who had grown a foot in height and 3 bra sizes, now the epitome of hot and sexy, and had sex with her after school in the guy’s locker room before going to Football practice, then returning home to call Cindy and screw her some more.

Waking up the next day with Cindy in his bed, William realized two things: one, he was sleeping with Cindy, his dream girl turned wet dream; two, his thoughts had become wishes despite not having said a word. So, he tried it one last time, for his third wish – and what came true was monstrous.

Cindy woke up in a moment with a rack as large as two fridges side by side, and about 6 feet taller. She bowed to his every whim, and agreed with whatever he said. But now she was too tall for the school, so she stayed at home with her legs spread and pussy wet for him to come back.

The jocks were still meek, the hot girls got hotter, the ugly girls seemed to get instant makeovers when William walked by, and he was constantly raped when he entered a room, even the washroom. The teachers were oblivious to these changes, even when he asked for their help in fending off the scores of women hounding him.

The sky was bright and sunny turned grey then back to sunny then snowing then raining, all in about five minutes. The insects flew away from him, into the faces of bikers, who then swerved into traffic and were killed, because the people in the cars and vans and trucks were too busy waving to William, or pantomiming blowing him, or even flashing ridiculously large breasts at him.

The walk home was horrible – people were stopping him every few feet to get his autograph, or hear him talk, or just to see him. Girls wouldn’t stop grabbing his crotch, or rubbing their monstrously sized breasts on him. He stopped off at the bar to get a shot of something, and while drinking, became aware that the songs on the radio were all his voice, the drinks weren’t costing him a penny, and he couldn’t get drunk.

Inside his now castle of a house, his mother and father were watching a movie together but turned it off and pampered to his whim until he told them to leave him alone – there were naked girls in the bathrooms, in the kitchen, walking the dog out back, cleaning the windows. Cindy pulled him into her as soon as he got in his room, and used him as a living dildo, screaming in ecstasy as he pumped her again and again, quite against his will.

Exhausted, William slumped down in bed on top of his huge girlfriend, one finger lightly stroking his entire body, his dick curved and bent and engorged so he was still inside of her pussy, gently fucking her even as he tried to sleep.

And with his last breath, William was crushed under the combined weight of the house, Cindy, almost 20 girls and his parents on top of him. Physicists, meteorologists, and geneticists for years to come would regard this as the William Perry effect – random changes to the world around people, who most likely died in under 24 hours.