The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Short Stories – The Meeting

Kali walked into the boardroom, hips stiff, files and folders were plopped in front of the men and women of the Board for Xerub Industries. She wasn’t noticed or even liked by her superiors, but she did her job well, and she was accepted for it.

“Excuse me, Ms. Jenkins?”

Kali closed her eyes and silently sighed, turning to her boss, Gary.

“Yes, Mr. Johnson?”

“Could you not just ‘plop’ these files in front of us please? Try to be a little more careful.”

“Yes sir. Sorry sir.”

Such was her life. Belittled and pushed around; she was used to it. Everyone walked over her, made her a stepping stool to their next promotion. But, for the most part, she was fine with it. She knew she didn’t have the specifications for the higher positions, no degree to flaunt and no body with which to seduce the well-known lecherous Mr. Johnson for a better pay.

As she left the boardroom, she faintly heard a female say “Ooh, look at that...” before it was silenced and it was quiet again. She knew that these ‘Board Meetings’ were just an excuse to let the guys get into the skirts of the more flamboyant women, especially Gary’s personal secretaries, Brianne and Henrietta.

“Personal secretaries? More like personal fuck-toys...” mumbled Kali under her breath, as she slumped down into her tiny cubicle, to work on the invoices for the day which the interns had screwed up. She was about halfway through when a bubble came up on her monitor, saying she had ten minutes until Lunch. It was her one time of the work-day when she could be around people, eat with them, gossip and chat and laugh, and then be back to her crummy job and tired life.

As she sat and mused for the next few minutes, an in-office memo came up. She opened it, and it read “Bored At Work” as the title. She was, so she kept reading down. There was nothing there, just a title, and a small attachment, about 10 Megabytes in size. She thought it was a joke from an office jerk, so didn’t open it. She deleted the message, and almost instantly, another one came up, this time saying “A Lifetime of Unhappiness cleared in 10 steps.” The same attachment. Three more came up, each saying something different. “Have fun!” “Let loose!” and the strangest one, “Just Download it already”.

So, against her better nature, she did. She clicked it, and her computer turned off. Then it came back on, with a title saying Master PC, with the ‘t’ a penis with its testicles on either side. It made her smile a bit, and she clicked on it. It didn’t do anything, but the screen changed in a moment to a wire frame background and a box reading “Type In Your Name”. With no thought of what would happen, she clicked it, and a large box came up, with a picture of her, sitting at her desk came up.

Kali perked her head up, making sure no one was watching her, had a video camera on her, or was taking pictures. She focused on the screen again, when a popup showed, and it read: Welcome to Master PC, where you become a virtual God to those around you. That’s all, and it disappeared as soon as she had finished reading it. It was strange, but the first thing she wanted to do was see what this thing was capable of. If it was a game, great, she could play it at home later with a glass of wine in hand, her cat mewing to be let out. If it wasn’t, though...

There was a little ? in the top right of the screen, and she clicked it. She saw a box to type things into, and she wrote “Is this a game? Or is it real?”

A prompt came back in under a second. This is not a game. This changes reality to as you see fit. Type the person’s name you want to change in the Subject Box, and then either click options or type them in manually, and they will change to whatever you want.

Kali scoffed at this claim, but thought on the two bimbos in the Boardroom, Henrietta and Brianne. But, for some reason, when she clicked on them, a red box came up saying “Access Denied. Password Needed.” She didn’t know the password, or want to try guessing, so she typed in Francine. A small list of Francine’s came up, and beside each one, a date of birth, a Chest-Hips-Waist ratio and other boxes with height, weight, hair color and eye color. She selected the one in the office down the hall from her, Kali’s Floor Manager. No real power, but enough to make her life a living hell here at work.

Francine’s picture loaded, and she was on her knees, mouth wide open, drool and what looked like cum on one cheek. So, the mystery of the Boardroom was true, but what had Francine done to get as far as she did?

A few boxes caught Kali’s eye, but she decided to try and type instead. She wrote in:

Kali looked for a send button, and almost pressed it when she saw a checkbox under the typing area, reading “Normal”. She didn’t know what it meant, but she clicked it anyway. She pressed Send, and watched in fascination as Francine’s bust size grew on the picture from a small shapely B to a whopping triple-E, sending her tits rolling out and busting open her jacket.

Knowing that this program was real, Kali looked around the office for the notice board. Glancing at it, she saw that the Directors of the Board were coming in tomorrow, so everyone was to be formal and polite.

Kali flexed her fingers, and typed madly, her hands flying over the keyboard.

* * *

Gary Johnson woke up that morning feeling particularly horny. He jumped Brianne in the shower, took Henrietta from behind in the kitchen, and felt only hornier as the day progressed. He got to the office without a tie on, or a suit – just a pair of briefs and an undershirt. Brianne and Henrietta were dolled up in their sluttiest outfits, a matching set of red stockings and heels for Brianne, black for Henrietta, with a see-through vest on each, and dozens of earrings and rings on. Gary lowered his boxers in the elevator, and kept them off, walking around with a large hard-on for the morning, banging every woman he saw. Brianne took turns giving lip-service and pussy service to the gents, and Henrietta did the same for the women.

By 10 in the morning, when Kali strolled in, looking proper and professional, the Boardroom looked like someone had trashed it the night before, with beer, pizza and naked bodies everywhere. The office had erupted into chaos, with women screeching in fright as Henrietta advanced on them, and men hurriedly dropping their pants when Brianne came near. Gary was lying on top of a pile of women, thrusting madly into random pussies, while he promised them all raises and new jobs.

And precisely at 11 in the morning, Gary was fired, along with Brianne, Henrietta, and several of the more lewd women and men, both on the Board and in general. The Directors looked over the crowed, scared and shaken, and saw Kali working calmly. They proclaimed her to be promoted up to the top of the business, seeing as how she had the wherewithal to keep working, despite chaos in the office.

* * *

Gary looked at his life, and vowed revenge on those who had screwed up his life so royally. Especially on that Henrietta girl, who as soon as she could, had taken Brianne away from him. He picked through garbage at the dump, looking for a place to sleep for the night, and finally settled on an old couch without a spring poking through, bringing his cold, 4-day old pizza crusts with him for a meal.

He’d be back on top. He’d get revenge. And when he did, he’d find that bitch who stole his whore and get her back.