The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Short Stories – The Businessman

Brianne was prowling the downtown streets, looking for her next fix. She wasn’t alone in this business, but one of the only ones where a “fix” meant something other than drugs. She spotted a family van, a mini-cooper, and finally an old beat-up Chevy before a target came into view. Her hair was sexy messy, like she had rolled out of bed after all night screwing, but wasn’t wearing tons of makeup or long sleeves to cover track marks in her arms.

Her gigantic bust swayed left and right, bobbing a bit as she moved slowly, almost strutting to the older gent in the Ford. He was okay looking, no Jeremy by any accounts, but sexy enough to screw. Maybe even twice. Her blonde hair covered one part of her face, her lips slightly open, tongue snaking out to lick them, make them shine. Her long legs, forever thin and shapely thanks to all her screwing and Jeremy earlier on, flexed in anticipation of wrapping around a long and hard dick.

The John looked left, right, forward and back. He was either a regular, or a nervous new guy checking for cops or his favourite sweetie. He was fixing his hair when Brianne strolled up to the passenger window. It was open, and she stuck her head, and as much of her chest in as possible.

“Hey stranger. Looking for something more than just ‘a good time’?” It was her Catch phrase. She used it to hook in new Johns. Her chest helped her land bigger jobs, but so far Henry hadn’t come around yet to give them to her. Said she was ‘too new’, whatever that meant.

The man looked flustered and caught off guard, he stuttered at he stared at her cleavage. “B-Brianne? I’m Mr. J-J-Johnson.”

“Of course you are sugar. Let’s get somewhere a bit quieter, learn a bit about each other before we fuck. Do you remember the procedure?”

Johnson shook his head very quickly, obviously scared out of his mind and a little bit more nervous than she was used to, but Brianne just unlocked the door, pulled her head out of the window and let herself in. She plopped herself down on the cushioned seat, closing the door and putting on her seat belt. It rested right in between her breasts, making them jut out a bit more.

“Well, Mr. Johnson, first we go somewhere that you feel comfortable, like your favourite bar or motel or apartment or house. Then, we just sit, have a cup of coffee or tea or lemonade, and talk for a bit. Just to get to know each other a bit more, what they’re like, what they do. In turn, we each find out things that make the sex just that much better.

“The sex itself is when I start to bill you. You can take me on a four hour long drive, and blow your load, call it a night, and I’ll charge you for spilling your seed in 15 minutes. Or, we can talk for 15 minutes, and have a passionate night of steamy sex for six hours, leaving both of us too tired to move or think, and I’ll charge you for that. It’s your call hun.”

The little speech was more familiar to her than ever before, and she knew he was going to be the kind to keep her as long as possible. Her legs opened and closed, clenched a bit as her pussy grew hot at the thought that he could screw her into submission, rather than the other way around.

Mr. Johnson didn’t say anything, just started the car and drove away. Brianne looked out the window, caught Henry’s eye from a dark alley. He nodded, and walked away, phone opened up and dialling someone. Brianne lowered her top a bit to cool her off, as the night was warm, and sweat was starting to build before they had even left the street. She placed her left hand on her left breast, and rubbed the nipple a little, to get her started.

Turning to her client, she saw his attention was slowly being diverted from the road. She took her hand away, put in on his leg instead, making his eyes jump back to the road. “So, Mr. Johnson, tell me: of all the girls at The Grotto, why choose me?”

* * *

Henry watched Brianne go, and his phone started to buzz. He nodded her on her way, opened the phone to see his boyfriend calling. He flipped it open, wanting to keep the conversation short.

“Ben. Yes. Yes. On my way now. No, I didn’t forget that they were coming over. Milk, bread, eggs...anything else? Condoms? Why bother? I got something special for you tonight! Yes, it’s a surprise. Alright, be back in about 10 minutes. Yes. Yes. Love you too. Bye.”

He closed his phone, making sure to turn it off. Brianne would page him when she was done. Tonight, though, all his ”clients” were going to keep all the girls satisfied all night long, while he finally had a romantic night with his lover.

Henry caught a cab to the little store near where he lived with Ben in the suburbs. To the ordinary outsider, they were roommates, sharing the rent. They didn’t know that they also shared the bed. Most people didn’t think badly of gay men, but found it more distasteful than two women making love. Sharon and Linda were over for the night, two lesbians who found mutual trust and love in the two gay men who lived together. They were thinking about having a baby boy together, and he knew what lay in store tonight. What they all didn’t know, was that he had planned it.

The store was still open, thankfully – it was only 9 at night, but the shopkeepers had lives of their own, and couldn’t run a 24-hour store. The little old man behind the counter greeted him warmly, and they chatted for a moment before Henry took his purchases down the street to his little love-nest. Sharon’s car was in the driveway, and he saw that they were at the big windows, watching him, waving and smiling and holding a glass of wine each. Sharon was holding a glass of water, because she was the more-butch of the two, and wanted the baby herself, so she was already getting ready.

Henry opened the door, took off his shoes, hugged and kissed the cheeks of Sharon and Linda and a big kiss to Ben, veering off at the last second to kiss his forehead instead of his lips, sharing laughs and sighs and teases until the dinner was ready. The four of them sat at the table, Ben and Sharon on one side, Linda across from Ben and Henry across from Sharon. This was, Ben said, to ‘prevent under-the-table play during dinner.’ The meal was simple – potatoes fried with herbs and garlic powder, Chicken thighs with onions, broccoli and asparagus, with a side of Fettuccini Alfredo and green peppers.

The conversation stayed light and easy through the meal, and through dessert and coffee. When they retired to the study, or ‘the dungeon’ as the girls called it, and the coffee was refilled again, the main events of the evening took place.

Sharon leaned over on Linda, and Ben into Henry, when Ben blurted out “So, I hear that you want to have a baby.”

Sharon just smiled that little smile that women get, and Linda stuck her tongue out at Ben. “You bet we do, sugar,” said Linda. “We’ve been thinking it over, and decided that though we’d be at the end of our ropes keeping it up, we’re gonna be parents. However, we also needed to check with you two about it.”

“Check with us,” stated Henry, looking a little amused. “Well, whatever for? Isn’t it your decision, ultimately?”

Sharon closed her eyes and breathed in, out, slowly, getting ready for the bombshell. “Well, yes. But you see, we don’t want just some guy’s sperm. We want yours.”

Ben didn’t move, but Henry could feel him clench up with a bit of hesitation and feel his dick rise, despite his repulsion for Heterosexual sex. “O-Ours? You’ve got to be kidding. Tell me this is just a joke.”

“Well, we knew there’d be some initial resentment and opposition, but –” Sharon was cut off, and Henry played his part in this little drama, making Ben his puppet.

“But nothing! Ben and I loved each other and we’d Do Anything to keep it that way!”

Ben’s dick jumped a bit in his pants, making it slightly more noticeable to Linda and Sharon. Henry pretended not to notice, even though his trigger words did their job.

“Henry... let’s think about this. These girls obviously want a baby, and what’s more, they want our sperm for it. We’d have participated in this. I don’t think they’re suggesting that we have sex, or something.”

Henry pretended to fume quietly, but inside he was cheering. He wanted pussy, and he wanted it badly with a lesbian. Or two. He just had to make them beg him for his dick. It was his reward for sticking with Ben this long, in this falsified relationship.

Sharon looked at Linda, and nodded. Linda said, quietly, “Actually, yes. We wanted it the most normal way possible.” Ben looked interested, and Henry perked up a bit more. Seeing this slight change in their demeanour, Sharon kept up where Linda had stopped. “And since we know that you two love each other, and would never do anything to hurt your relationship, we decided that this was probably the easiest way to break the news to you. Let you make up your minds, together, as a couple. If you want more time to think about it, we’ll understand.”

Henry looked up to see Ben staring down at him, a hopeful gleam in his eyes that he hadn’t seen in a while, and Henry smiled his consent. This was going quite well for him.

Ben looked to the girls, and nodded his agreement. The girls looked ecstatic – Henry almost leapt for joy. Ben rushed out of the room to go get the other bed prepared for some heavy loving, and Henry moved to in between the girls, moving his arms behind their heads, around their shoulders, pulling them in and down to his chest, while he used his hands to feel up their largish chests for the first time. Even wearing bras, they felt great.

Ben came in to see them all sitting normally, except that Henry was now at the computer. He raised an eyebrow, but dismissed it – nothing would change this happy moment. Henry said that he was booking off work tomorrow morning, as he’d be too out of it to do anything more than sit, rest, and possibly have more sex.

Ben took Sharon by the hand, and led her to the bedroom, which was dark green with dark blue covers and sheets on the bed, and candles creating a sensuous mood. Once the door was closed, and he heard Ben start the horizontal mambo with appropriate spring squeaking, Henry stripped down completely. He faced Linda, who sat with a hungry look in her eyes, staring at his dick. “Suck it,” commanded Henry. Linda leapt off the couch, knelt and sucked and licked and kissed his cock, revering it like it was her god. He felt himself get ready to blow after a moment, but didn’t say anything about it. He let loose on her face, and in her hair. He moved to the couch, sat down with his legs spread completely, watching with appreciation as her naked body came into view.

She came and sat down on his dick, gasping with pleasure as the feel of a real dick took her by surprise and pleasure. She didn’t move for a bit, but Henry moved his hips in and out of her, pulling her towards him, making her breasts fly into his face and mouth. He licked and nibbled her tits, while he slowly fucked her for the first time that night. He didn’t pull out as he came inside of her.

Henry then lowered them onto the floor, and turned around on top of her, to start licking and sucking on her pussy. He found that every other lick rewarded him with some of his cum, but he didn’t mind. Better out than in, he thought. Sharon was the one getting pregnant by Ben right now, and Linda would have her turn in a bit. His dick wasn’t getting sucked on by Linda, but that didn’t bother him at all right now. Henry felt his body start to tingle a bit, but then it just kept getting more and more pleasant to lick out Linda, and less pleasant to think about him having a dick.

His thoughts turned quickly from screwing Ben over, to just screwing Ben and Sharon and Linda, and sharing Ben’s cum with them, and cooking and cleaning and fucking all day and night long.

Henrietta’s breasts, though small at first, soon bloomed and blossomed producing two very large and heavy tits. Her tongue snaked out and into Linda, making sure to suck out all the cum and juices that were flowing. Her pussy was feeling left out, but Linda soon made up for it, by licking Henrietta’s nub and tweaking it a bit.

They were so into their own mischief that they didn’t hear Sharon and Ben open the door from their room. Caught in the act made them blush a bit, but seeing Ben’s throbbing cock standing out, maybe a foot from his groin, captured their attention. Seeing Sharon’s hand slowly stroking it lightly with one finger, then taking the finger into her mouth and sucking it made them want to gobble it up.

Ben came towards Henrietta, and shoved his cock in her mouth, making her deep-throat him. She couldn’t complain, or even breathe easily, but was rewarded in a moment with the feeling of hot cum rushing down her throat, into her belly. Not the hole she wanted cum in, but she didn’t complain any more than if she had been licked to orgasm by her Mistresses, Sharon and Linda.

Ben pulled out of her throat and mouth, and took his place on the couch, Sharon and Linda kneeling in between his legs, as was their usual. They licked and slurped as his cock became clean again, never getting soft or smaller.

Henrietta got off the floor, and stood up near the door, head bowed and eyes almost but not quite shut, making sure that she saw the two Mistresses serving their Master, her Master. Ben called to her, making her head snap up, eyes wide open with happiness at being noticed.

“Henrietta?” said her Master. Her legs shook in anticipation of being given an order.

“Yes, Master?”

“Henrietta, Remember Henry.”

Henry shook his head, looking at Sharon and Linda sucking on Ben’s dick. His pussy grew wet, for some reason. Wait, what?

He looked down, to see large and buoyant breasts sticking out of his chest, blocking his view. He reached down, and sure enough, he felt a slit, but no dick. Henry felt sick to his stomach.

“Henry, until you apologize, I’m not letting you go back to before.”

Ben’s smug attitude made Henry want to punch him in the face, to kick those...glorious, shapely, perfect balls...no, to break...that glistening dick in her virgin pussy.

His thoughts were so jumbled, he didn’t know where to start. So he asked the only question that made any sense.

“Why? I thought you loved me!”

Ben’s face changed from smug to a sneer, then a leer as with a finger, he summoned Henry forward, and Henry’s legs went to him. He was not in control of his own, womanly body, shapely and fantastic though it was. With Ben’s face inches from Henry’s right tit, his nipple protruding half an inch to his breath, waiting to feel the succulent wetness of his mouth, Henry tried to focus on the problem.

“But Henry, you changed me. I just brought out the best in you.”

“Wh-what?”

Ben sighed, sat back a bit more. Linda and Sharon hadn’t stopped licking and kissing and caressing his dick for even a moment. But their hands had found Henry’s pussy, and were gently stroking it and tickling his lips.

Ben started again, placing his hands on his girls’ heads, making them focus more on his dick.

“Well, see here’s the thing. I knew you back in high-school. This big, cocky jock that picked on the gay guys. Especially me, as it turned out. But then, I found this magical computer program, Master PC, and used it to slowly change you into a gay guy yourself, meek and caring and everything you weren’t. You came to me, and I used your body at first, as revenge. But you were so nice, and caring, and loved me so much for showing you how to both be gay and accepted, that I in turn started to love you back.

“But apparently, your rational non-gay mind started to come out again recently. You turned into a pimp, making women sleep with men for money, just so you could give them something they wanted. Be it cocaine, or food, or even just the sex. I took a look at what you did to that Brianne girl. That was a lot of work.”

“But, Ben, I didn’t –”

“Until I say so, Henry,” Ben cut him off. “You aren’t allowed to speak.”

Henry’s mouth clamped shut, unable to even murmur or moan in appreciation of the hands between his legs.

“Anyway, where was I? Oh, right – Brianne. Well, I caught you sneaking peeks at my computer at weird times, and knew what you wanted. So, I let you use the program, for whatever you had devised. And for all you knew, it worked; I hadn’t noticed a thing, even took Sharon into the bedroom and fucked her twice. But see, I went on after you did, that night, and saw your commands. But you hadn’t password protected yourself.”

Henry’s eyes glared at Ben, as if to say ‘neither had you’. Ben caught the gaze, understood it.

“Well, of course I didn’t password myself then. I wanted to see what you would do. Come to me, and ask about it? Use it for world domination? But no, you used it to slate your thirst for females. And money, too, it seems. I used what you had written, and then just applied it to you exclusively. After you came in Linda, you’d change into a submissive female, complete with working organs and breasts and everything. I might not have noticed the change, but you forgot to add the clause ‘Everyone knows this to be true / normal / as it has always been.’ So, of course I knew what you had done. Turn me on to women, so you could screw around as much as you wanted, then change me into one as well. I just happened to do it first.

“Okay, you may speak.”

Henry’s mouth opened, and shut again. He didn’t know what to say. He had been caught, and now he was paying for it. So, he asked another question.

“How long will I stay like...this?” He gestured down to his voluptuous body, which was, in a reflection from a nearby cabinet window, what he had fantasized about for much of his adolescent years before Ben.

“That form you wear is just a copy of the form of what you did to Brianne.”

“But, I didn’t do that to Brianne! I found her like that!”

Ben looked him straight in the eye, staring at him. Henry looked scared, wondering what in the hell was going on. He just wanted to get laid by a woman, for once. Was that so bad? He wasn’t going to turn Ben into a woman, just going to turn Ben into someone who accepted the fact that he would more often than not sleep with the random women he wanted.

“Hmm... I can see you’re telling the truth. Alright, well, then think of it as punishment until you get Brianne out of her current job.”

That was going to take time. Lots of time. Brianne was as close as a person could come to being a nymphomaniac without being crazy.

Ben smiled his smug smile again. “That’s right. You see how long it’s going to take. And you’ll probably die before she does, seeing as how, for some reason, I can’t change her back to normal using the program. Someone really did a number on her. She could be 15, or 58, but she’ll remain as a 19-year-old-slut her entire existence on this world. And for whatever reason, she cannot be killed by normal means, either. Whoever did this to her, really made her to last.

“Now, Henry, say whatever you want to say before I change you back, and you start to try and turn Brianne away from the life she has now.”

Henry looked up into Ben’s eyes, then down at Sharon and Linda who were squeezing his balls and rubbing their breasts onto his dick. They were doing to Ben what he had wanted all his life before Ben had ever fucked with his head.

“Your time will come. I’ll break free. I always do.”

“Henry, Revert.”

Henrietta’s eyes immediately looked at the floor again, her head following. She was almost ready to cum, but wasn’t allowed to without her Master’s or her Mistresses’ express permission. Her legs quivered and shook in anticipation and need to cum.

“Henrietta, I have a job for you.”

Henrietta looked up into the soft and happy face of her Master. Just seeing him smile at her made her almost lose control and cum. Almost. He was holding out a piece of paper, with a number scrawled onto it.

“I want you to phone this number, and tell the girl on the other end that you need to talk to her. Tell this girl to give you the address of where she is. She’ll obey you, don’t worry. While you are there, you are to do everything the man tells you to do, even if it is to suck his dick or take a crap on him. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my Master.” She took the paper, stuck it in between her large breasts.

“Good. When the girl asks what you are doing there, you will tell her that you decided to come get a piece of the action yourself. When the man falls asleep, or leaves the room, you are to try and get this girl to stop her life of whoring out her body, and realize that only I am the man she should be with. You are to be her cohort, her patsy, her mentor – everything she needs at the moment, but make sure that she comes here and submits herself to my will and my dick. If you can do that, I will grant you a full pardon, and you will be free to go your own way.”

“Yes, Master.”

Henrietta’s Master nodded, and she left the room. She had been so close to having an orgasm, but that would have to wait. She had more important things to attend to. A light outside told her it was almost day time, and this... Brianne, might need to be awakened. But, this was her mission, and she would do it with pride and conviction. Brianne needed to see her Master, to understand that his was a Cock that wouldn’t stay down, that his was an Order that made you orgasm with anticipation.

A large moan and groan from Sharon then Linda told Henrietta that they had just been rewarded with orgasms and penetration. Henrietta dreamed for half a second, and picked up her phone. She dialled the number, and it felt almost...familiar, like she had dialled it many times before.

The phone rang twice, before a tired Brianne answered. “Y-Yes?”

“Brianne, this is Henrietta. I am coming over to get a piece of action. Tell me where you are.”

* * *

“So you see, this...Gary isn’t right for you. He must have been saving up. My Master, Ben, is the one who you need to see.”

“Well... I don’t know, hun.”

Brianne was combing her hair, watching Henrietta as she played with Brianne’s breasts, licking and suckling them as Gary watched from the bed, hand on cock and pumping slowly back to life. He looked like he hadn’t slept all night, but his dick betrayed the fact, and was still pumping out cum like a firehose.

“Girls? When you’re done, I need you two to give me my morning blowjob, followed by a joint tit-fuck, followed by several more rounds of crazy sex with two hot, big breasted nymphos.”

Brianne set down her brush, and led the way to Gary, who closed his eyes and slept a little as his dick came all over the faces of the two girls who had so gloriously made his life complete, even if for one night.

Reports came in from all over the city, as dozens of men passed away in the night from being depraved sexually repeatedly. Dehydration, exhaustion, and even one case of death from whippings and chained to the ceiling. Cops and morticians were all tired when the day ended, and were treated for being so diligent in their work by having a small party with the two hottest girls they knew – Brianne and Henrietta, or Sugar and Spice as were their street names, found as the only evidence of one the near-dead, a Gary Johnson.