The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC — Sharing the Love

Synopsis: Another horny teen uses the Master PC program to effect those in his home life without any mention of moral considerations.

Disclaimer

If your of the age where you shouldn’t be reading depictions of sex, don’t. Also, use in moderation. Porn addiction is a real thing and unreasonable masturbation habits can affect sex drive and even general happiness.

Thanks to JRParz for giving the magic with the original Master PC story. After years of enjoying it and the wonderful stories that it inspired I finally decided to give my own something something. Its basically more of the same you get in all the others, but I would like to say it stays original.

Chapter 1

Ryan was an average young man. Average height. Average looks. Above average intelligence. Below average self esteem. He lives with his adopted family in a small home. When Ryan was just entering kindergarten his parents died in a hit and run drunk driving accident involving a head on collision while coming home from a movie date. Since then he’s been living with his mother’s high school friend Meg Clare and her daughter Brooke. It’s not easy but it’s a good life. Brooke’s the same age as Ryan and her father was tragically taken away by some unforeseen, yet entirely preventable illness when she was young so they quickly trauma bonded.

Now another day of being bored and uninspired left a 17 year old Ryan sulking in his room at 10:00 pm. He lay in bed with his eyes unfocused on the dark of his room. The dim light of the PC pulsed into his retina. ‘This is not a way to spend three hours of summer...’ He thought.

badoop

He lifted his head and looked towards his computer. ‘Badoop... What kind of function makes a badoop sound? What if my friends find out my computer is saying badoop... Would they leave me and my evidently homosexual PC... Are they even my friends? Would they take a bullet for me? What’s for lunch?’

With this in mind he moved to look at his desktop.

‘File download complete!’ It read

Ryan couldn’t remember downloading anything. It was basically impossible with his dial-up connection. Then, without reason a crude looking window popped up.

“Welcome to the Master Command Center... where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you... Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative”.

‘Fuck’, thought Ryan. This looked like a very bad virus. Ryan was something of a pessimist, you see. He also was a little bit curious. If it was a virus it would have to ask for his admin password before making any changes to his computer, he thought. Ryan was not very well read on computers. He clicked the ‘okay’ button which gave way to a similarly crude gray window which asked for the ‘representative’s’ name. He was hesitant at first, wondering if the next window was gonna ask about the ‘representative’s’ social security number. But he dismissed this and punched in RYAN EGAN. After hitting Enter a list of people named Ryan showed up.

“So it’s some kind of data base?” He mumbled to himself, briefly cursing the NSA and all its demons. Ryan was a violent communist, but that’s for a different story. He stopped his pondering when he looked at the first name on the list. It was his name, and also an untextured 3D render of himself... With the clothes he was wearing? It didn’t show any of the character’s surroundings but it was clear the figure was sitting down. He gasped and stood up. So did his figure. After looking around and confirming there was no camera in his room he nervously sat back down. He was terrified! Ryan was something of a giant pussy, you see. He double clicked his image. What did he get into?

badoop

Another window opened up with a friendly, and very attractive women, offering a text bubble that read “Need help?”

He quickly learned of all the power he held. A program that could change reality! He fiddled around with sliders for his figure. Things like hair color, height, and libido were all adjustable, and his figure, which now stood posed like a lower case T. He didn’t want to touch anything important. This was him he was talking about! He ended up resetting all of his figure’s settings but brought his height and weight from 5′7″ and 190 lbs to 6′0″ and 165 lbs. This was is it. He gulped, closed his eyes and hit enter.

For three minutes...Nothing.

‘What the fuck?’ He thought peeking one eye open. Another window was on his screen, it presented several options and an ‘okay’ box.

“Others will notice changes”

“Other’s will have their memories altered to accept changes. Photos and other evidences of past will be readjusted. Nobody will notice”

‘Oh shit,’ he thought, ‘I didn’t really think about that...’ He clicked the second one and hit enter. Immediately he felt himself slimming down. The changes were quick but smooth. He looked over and saw that his cloths that were scattered across the floor were also adapting to his new frame. The whole thing lasted less then a minute.

He was in awe. He was trembling. He sat back down. His thoughts were not taking their normal paths however. He looked up at the screen and saw that one slider was out of place. His libido had been increased a 100%. He smiled.

He entered in a new subject name. BROOKE CLARE

badoop

The help window girl popped up again. “Damn that chick his hot...” Ryan thought.

“Feeling creative?” It read, highlighting a text box right below the figure of his adopted sister’s frame sleeping in her bed. ‘I am...’ He thought as he clicked on the box. The window jumped to the other side of the screen.

“Type in specific changes here.”

He smiled

Brooke finds Ryan to be very physical attractive

Ryan is very smart, funny, and kind. Brooke has much respect for Ryan and will do whatever he says. Brooke likes doing Ryan favors, since she knows how great he is.

Brooke loves to sexually satisfy Ryan. She takes great pleasure in using her body to make him feel good.

Brooke is very open about her affections for her adopted brother.

...

Ryan continued nuancing his instructions. When he finished up he brought up Brooke’s mother.

Everything that Ryan or Brooke do will appear to be normal, no matter how outlandish or perverted

‘No use in over complicating things’, he thought.

* * *

Ryan creaked open the door to Brooke’s room. He had always found Brooke to be attractive but never wanted to compromise their friendly relationship. He turned on the light to her room. He breathed in the smell of her perfume and shampoo that she had just blow dried out an hour ago. She was laying with her back to the room, and as he got closer to her he reached out and his hand hovered over her shoulder. She was 18, with milky white skin that was lightly brushed with pale freckles and full brown hair that smoothly made its way to the end of her shoulder blades. Here, her hair was sprayed out on the pillow slightly, with some locks weaving their way to brush up against her soft, full breasts. Her breasts were well above average sized, measuring some 40 inches that filled her E cup bra. Brooke always slept in her underwear, which gave Ryan an inspiring view of her soft cleavage as her tits pressed together. As his hand stood in suspense his eyes followed her form under the covers to her juicy round ass which continued on to show the outlines of two curvy legs slightly tucked in her sleeping position. He was so aroused but his childhood companion, that it was not much courage that lead him to bring his hand down to her soft fleshy shoulder and shake it gently. His sister’s nose scrunched up a bit as her sleep filled eyes opened, revealing bright blue pools to her brother.

“Oh, hey Ryan. What’s wrong.”

“Well um,” shit he was nervous. “You’re sorta sleeping in my bed...”

Brooke looked around, then realization dawned on her face. “Oh my god I’m so sorry... I don’t know why I was sleeping here. I know you like to be able to sleep in any bed in the house, I normally would never do this. I don’t know what came over me...” Brooke said, at first in a rush but then slowing down to a clear state of confusion.

‘Oh shit’ thought Ryan, ‘maybe I tried to much at once. Maybe her brain can’t handle it!’

But Brooke just shrugged and smiled at him “yeah that’s just so weird haha”. Her smile put Ryan at ease, and he smiled back. Even if he was using mind control on his sister, he still cared about her well being.

“Soooo...” Brooke said as she slid off her (now Ryan’s) bed and stood up to meet his eyes. “It’s all yours! I was just warming it up for you.” She said matter of factly with a smile. Ryan chuckled and sat down on the bed, which was actually in much better shape then his own. As he kicked off his shoes Brooke, dressed only in her light green underwear, slid down to her knees and began taking off Ryan’s socks. As she did she would get distracted and run her hands up his calfs (which are now quite shapely)

Ryan’s heart was in his throat. Here was his hot as hell sister getting him ready for bed. His gaze was caught by her magnificent cleavage and his body reacted. Brooke looked up and saw that he was staring at her tits and she blushed. She loved it when he looked at her tits. Movement in his crotch caught her attention and she smiled both to him and to herself. This was here favorite part of getting Ryan ready for bed. She reached up to the button of his pants and, with the hands of great practice, slid the boy’s kaki shorts off his body. As she did the outside part of her hand rolled over an increasingly hard dick. Ryan saw Brooke shiver and her nipples fight the thin cloth of her bra, as she removed his garments, never losing eye contact with the evident outline of his boner. She reached up once more and shook lose the boxers. She had a quick, sharp inhale as she realized her goal and with grateful hands, cradled the base of his dick and the back of his balls and slid the cock into her mouth.

Ryan was in heaven. He watched with a surprising bit of emotion as his sister bobbed happily up and down his shaft. She would make moaning sounds that hummed through his member. Her tongue danced around his dick, forcing Ryan seemingly in and out of consciousness. Her small soft hands worked what dick she couldn’t get into her mouth. She would alternate between giving him loving stares and closing her eyes in pleasure. She loved sucking Ryan’s dick. She couldn’t remember a time when sucking Ryan’s dick wasn’t among her favorite things to do. What’s more, she loved sucking Ryan’s dick well. She saw Ryan come back into reality and look down so she used both hands to cup her tits and lift them up towards him. This proved to be too much for young Ryan and he let out a grunt moan combo that has been described by eyewitnesses as something of a groam. His warm white cum splashed against her cheeks and cascaded on her tits. she opened her mouth as soon as his dick popped out and thanked her gods that she was lucky enough to have some of the sweet mana fall onto her tongue. Just then a shadow entered the room.

Ryan’s racing heart jumped out of his chest. He left the goddamn door open and standing there with a basket of laundry in her hand was Meg!

“Don’t stay up any later it’s almost midnight.” The mother said.

“Yeah no problem mom we’re just finishing up.” Brooke said as one hand gently stroked Ryan’s [synonym for dick] as the other guided a tasteful amount of cum from her tits into her mouth. “Okay Ryan I have to clean myself up in the bathroom, I’ll be back with my sleeping bag to set myself up on the floor in case you want me in the middle of the night.” Brooke said as she exited the room turning the light out behind her.

Ryan was in a state of total bewilderment and bliss. He snuggled up in the light sheets of Brooke’s (now his) bed and flew off to sleep to the sound of his adopted mother making small talk with his cum covered sister.