The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC — Malcolm’s Tale

Chapter 2

Malcolm woke up and looked at the girls resting up against him. Their soft, warm skin rubbing up against him, their breasts slowly rubbing up and down his chest with each breath, each warm breath sending desires of lust into his head and groin, but as he lay there a surprising thought struck him. They were nice looking girls and all, but for some reason he felt they couldn’t hold a candle to Faith. Thinking about her got his morning wood got even stiffer despite last night’s vigorous fuck session, damn Faith was fucking gorgeous. Her smile, her eyes, her lips, her voice, everything about her just seemed so perfect. He stirred awake and grabbed some clothes before he ran down the hall to pee and take a shower before everyone else woke up, but his stiffie was so bad that pointing it down caused the flow to be cut. So that meant he had to stand about three feet back from the toilet (as far as he could) and aim in order to get relief. He thought about using Master PC to let him control his erections too in or to make his morning draining a bit easier. He got in the shower and again Faith entered his mind as he began shampooing his hair. No matter what he tried to think about something else, Faith would not leave his brain, “Am I in love?”

“What’s that little brother?” the voice was familiar and feminine, with an unusual playful tone.

The voice brought him out of a trance and he dropped the shampoo bottle and swore loudly as it landed on his foot. “Shit! Samantha is that you?” He poked his head out of the shower curtain just in time to see his sister begin to slide her panties down and give him a brief glimpse of her neatly trimmed pussy before he was able to pull his head back. He couldn’t be sure, but he thought there was a hint of a smile on her face as she saw him looking.

Malcolm heard the toilet lift up and the sound of someone using the toilet, “Yeah it’s me, so no peeking you naughty little perv.”

“What are you doing in here while I’m taking a shower?!”

“I had to take a pee and mom’s letting the guests use the other bathroom. Besides we don’t want you peeking at them, it would make our family look bad as dirty as you are, what with looking at your own sister’s vagina.” She said this sarcastically and with what actually seemed to be a touch of amusement in her voice. “It’s bad enough the way you made those girls scream and embarrass themselves last night.”

“You heard that?”

“Of course, I’m not deaf and you were really loud. Guess you must know what you’re doing to make a girl squirm and squeal like that.” She washed her hands and after Malcolm heard the door open and close he was able to relax and think again, and he thought about Faith again. Is she showering now too, naked, wet, rubbing soap all over her beautiful skin? The thought was quickly getting Malcolm hard again when he heard that same voice, “Not so much my little brother after all with a stud stick like that, eh?”

He looked back and saw his sister peeking in, and his look of indignation was met with only a smirk and a sultry wink, “You saw mine, I get to see yours. Only fair right?” She left the bathroom and laughed, this time Malcolm watched to make sure she left, noticing she was wiggling her ass as she left. He quickly stepped out to lock the door, “God what’s wrong with her?” He thought to himself, if he didn’t know any better his sister was acting like she was wanting more than a brother/sister relationship. She was almost acting like she wanted to fuck him for crying out loud.

As he finished up in the shower he kept thinking about Faith and decided to ask her to hang out with him since today was Saturday and they didn’t have school. He got dressed and found his mom in the kitchen with her management staff, except Makayla who was taking her turn in the bathroom. “Damn my head hurts. Malcolm you don’t even drink, how come you aren’t looking hung over?”

“You don’t really drink either. And I’m feeling better because I ate first which moderated the absorption of alcohol into the blood stream, only drank a few glasses, and made it a point to drink some water to minimize the dehydration effects that can be caused by larger amounts of alcohol. Chin drank the water I recommended and ate some of the sandwiches I made and she seems to be doing a bit better. Feeling good?”

Her head came up with a distinct blush on her cheeks as she looked at Malcolm, “Huh? W-well I guess, even though it’s first I’ve drank in about 3 years.”

“See mom? That’s a son’s job, to look out for his parents. You need to learn to listen to me more often.”

She just sighed and smiled back at him with her hand on her hip, “Ha ha smart ass. So what does Dr. Wannabe recommend for breakfast after a night of drinking?”

The sarcasm in her voice wasn’t very hard to notice, but Malcolm just smirked and responded anyway, “Well, it’s believed drinking can create a vitamin B-12 deficiency, so I’d recommend some milk and meat, bacon or sausage would be good. No eggs though, they have B-12 but they also have a factor that blocks absorption.”

Malcolm’s mom groaned and began to rub her temples as she put her head down and headed for the fridge, “No more biology please, it’s making my head hurt.”

Malcolm laughed and walked up to his mom to talk privately, “Well okay mom, I was thinking of hanging out today with Faith and was wondering if I could get some cash for dinner and a movie.”

She looked at her son curiously, “So, you’re going out on a date, after what you did to half my management staff last night” she asked and received a shrugged shoulders in response.

“Not really. Just hang out, see how things go. I hang out with the guys so often I think she’s been feeling left out and thought I’d make it up to her. Keep in mind if you say no I can upgrade your torture from biology to astrology. Are you interested in Kepler’s 3 laws of planetary motion?” He smiled and acted like he was going to begin but his mom quickly grabbed her purse and handed him a fifty dollar bill.

“That enough?”

“Well a gentlemen should buy and I was hoping we could go to a more upscale restaurant...”

“Here’s another thirty, just promise you’ll never talk school when I’m hungover again. Oh, and you have to give me a hug.”

“Fine.” He stepped over and hugged his mom as she made comments about her little boy growing up so fast. The group was largely quiet at breakfast, giving a little relief to those with headaches and Malcolm went out to call Faith and arrange a time to get together and what they wanted to do. After deciding on a lunch at her favorite restaurant (not a very romantic place but had great burgers) Malcolm began getting ready, desperate to look as good as he could without disturbing everyone around him with drastic immediate physical changes. He realized he could use Master PC to give a little life to his face, whiten his teeth, and other little things like that to make himself look more appealing. He finally ran out of time thinking of other little changes and had to think about leaving soon and wanted to pick some stuff up first, but as he was walking towards the living room door he felt a hand spin him on his shoulders and a pair of wet lips press themselves onto his with and a tongue seeking entry into his mouth. The surprise and suddenness of it left him stuttering until he looked up and was flabbergasted to see that it wasn’t one of the girls from last night taking liberties, it was his sister who had just kissed him!

“Oh my god, what the hell was that all about?”

Samantha looked nervously at her brother and tried to smile, “It’s called a kiss little brother, and it’s all about a woman trying to show affection for a man.”

“Well I know that.”

She tossed her hair back and giggled, “So then why’d you ask?”

Malcolm just stared at her kind of torn and upset, in part because he found it hot and in part because of Faith would think if she found out about Malcolm and his sister kissing like that, “No, I mean why’d you do that?”

Now Samantha became serious, “Duh, I’m showing affection for my little brother.”She rubbed her finger along his chest teasing him, “Well, for so many years I’ve been dating assholes who always ended up dumping me and I’ve had enough of jerks. No guy in my life has been nicer to me than you have, and I thought maybe you’d be the perfect boyfriend.”

The statement hit Malcolm like a cold bucket of water as he realized he and Master PC were responsible for Samantha’s change in personality, “Fuck, it’s that damn computer program.”

“Huh? What computer program? What the hell are you talking about?”

Malcolm began walking up to his room to fix his sister when the phone rang and his mom yelled that it was Faith calling and saying she was hungry and wanted to push up their lunch to as soon as possible. Malcolm’s stomach lurched at the thought of disappointing Faith and he turned around and ran out the door, deciding to undo his changes to Samantha when he got back home, while she watched him leave, wondering what the hell he had meant by that ‘damn computer program’ comment. Her thoughts were interrupted though as a pair of giggling, heavily bundled girls came to the door, “Is Malcolm here?”

The previous evening, about a mile away...

Yelling was going on at Gregory Sampson’s house as his wife came home early since she had been dismissed from her duties after someone had ratted her out to her bosses. And when she heard that the source of her job loss was her own husband she came home just about ready to beat him to death with whatever she could find. “What the fuck were you thinking? You sent them an e-mail? And you fucking told them everything? Do you realize how screwed we are? I’ve lost my fucking job! You’ve lost you’re fucking job! We’ll be sued into god-damned bankruptcy! What about Caroline and Carissa’s college funds? Their cars? Our cars? The house? WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO LIVE WHEN THEY TAKE THAT? Oh well, I guess that won’t matter because the level of fraud we’re being accused of is a guaranteed prison sentence! Where our daughters gonna live while we’re locked up? What the fuck was wrong with you?!

Gregory was sitting at the kitchen table with his head in his hands, barely holding back the tears as he looked into the vicious, murderous eyes (that were now an inch from his face judging by the strength of the smell of whiskey from his wife’s breath) and shook his head. His voice was high-pitched as he was about to cry and barely holding back after what he did. Making it worse was the knowledge that he knew he’d fully cooperate in his wives and his own prosecution if it came to that. “I honestly don’t know honey. I was getting ready for bed, I brushed my teeth and was heading to turn off the lamp when I found myself sitting in front of my computer typing the letter. It’s like my hands weren’t even my own!” A tear was now in his right eye.

“Bullshit! You expect me to believe that? Quit your fucking crying, you ruin our lives and I have to stand here and watch you fucking cry about it? What, did you find some whore and agree to sell me down the river to get off light so you could fuck her instead? Have you been fucking her on the side? Was it one of those tramps who work for you that’s been taking your little cock?”

Greg continued to look at his wife as more tears began to roll down his cheek, “No honey, I swear I ain’t touched any of ‘em?”

Maliciousness was filling her as she smirked at him, “Really? Well that’s too bad because I’ve been fucking around on you. How do you think I got my job when Davis was more qualified? Because I’ve been taking his cock to convince him not to apply for it! And not just in my pussy either, you know how you’ve spent the last ten years trying to get another blowjob? Well, I understand why you want one because according to Davis I’m really fucking good at it!”

Greg’s tears dried up quick enough as his anger matched his wife’s now, “Well I can’t really blame you can I? It’s my fault for marrying the girl who fucked her way through MIDDLE school! You must be the cheapest slut on earth. I mean, at least when a whore fucks a guy she gets money.”

“Hey, I got money!”

“No, you got another job to do. You’re just a worthless fucking whore too stupid to know it and are pretending to be a business woman!” As he said that the front door opened and in walked their daughters, fresh from school. Caroline and Carissa Lynch heard the yelling outside and knew their parents were fighting for, as far as they could remember, the first time ever.

Caroline wanted to ask what was wrong, and especially talk quickly because her sister kept on hitting on any woman as soon as she saw them. The embarrassment was obvious on her face each time and from the blushing and apparent frustration that showed up Carissa didn’t want to do it, and hitting on her mom would probably be enough to put her always in control sister over the edge. She saw the liquor bottle in her mom’s hand, but her mom didn’t drink, and this held her voice just long enough to give Caroline her opening.

“Hey mom, you a fucking whore now? Spread your legs for my strap-on and you don’t have to give me allowance this week. I’ll make it two weeks if you shave your cunt bald first.” Once again Caroline saw the dread and frustration become a look of lustful desire, and then morph into one of horror. As she had expected, Carissa had indeed lost it and ran to her room crying and for a moment at least stopping the argument between the girls’ parents.

Finally Mrs. Lynch was able to speak, “What the fuck was that about?”

Caroline sat down at the table while remaining as far away from her parents as possible and sighed, “I haven’t got a clue. She got in trouble in school today for hitting on an ancient social studies teacher Mrs. Watcher and has been saying something like that to every woman she’s met since.”

Her parents looked at her confused until Greg finally spoke, “What the hell? Being a lesbian is one thing, but hitting on her mom is a bit much. I mean that’s just fucking weird.”

“I don’t think she’s a lesbian though. When she hit on me in the office I thought she might be just kidding, but from the way she acts afterward I think there’s something wrong with her.”

Greg looked on and tried to remember who this Watcher lady was from parent-teacher conferences, “Wait, Mrs. Watcher...Wasn’t she your teacher last year? The woman who worked for the Roosevelt campaign when she was a teenager and told a joke that she likes to teach history because she’s lived through so much of it?”

“Yeah, she used that one the first day of class last year.”

Mrs. Lynch now remembered her and went white, “Carissa made a pass at her? She’s like 90! What the hell?”

Greg just looked at his wife, “Could it be some sort of Tourette’s Syndrome?”

His wife looked at him and groaned, “Great, one more medical expense we’re going to have to pay because of your sudden attack of conscience.” After a few seconds of thought she decided to fill her daughter in on what they had been arguing about and what that would likely mean for her and her sister. Both mom and dad were both ‘only kids’ which meant no aunts or uncles and their grandparents lived out of the state. “It’s entirely likely that we’ll end up losing just about everything. If you want to graduate with your friends you and Carissa’ll have to find one of them you can stay with.”

Caroline became the third person to cry, upset at her parents going to jail and knowing deep down that they probably deserved it for what they’ve been doing. She grabbed some tissues and walked up to her sister’s room to share the news with Carissa wondering how her parents could have been so stupid and selfish, meanwhile realizing that she teased men the same way her mom used to brag about doing and wondering if she was becoming the same way.

She walked into her sister’s room and was hit on again (My bedroom and twat were both getting lonely) and told her sister what her parents had told her which resulted in renewed crying. They spent a good couple hours debating what to do, who to try and stay with, both of whom in the back of their head thinking of Malcolm (Caroline a bit more) but neither of them saying it. Instead they had narrowed the list to three of their cheerleader friends. The arguing heated up downstairs again until finally the front door slammed as it sounded like their mom decided to leave. Finally they nodded off, comforting themselves in the others arms while Caroline ignored the occasional come-on from her sister.

Carissa woke up first the next morning and remembered the night before, the way her dad had been cheating all those young girls working for him, how it meant her and her sister would have to find somewhere to live and for some reason all their choices from last night now seemed bland and uninteresting if not down right stupid. For some reason that nerd from school Malcolm seemed like the only sensible solution.

She also thought about how weird it was that she kept on hitting on random women, including her own mother and sister. She looked down as Caroline still slept and grinned. She had known her sister was hot and sexy, they both were after all. She no longer felt the slightest bit of embarrassment for what she said to her sister though; it now seemed only natural that she be attracted to a gorgeous piece of ass like her sister. She was even tempted to move back in closer and kiss her sister’s lips but was able to hold back as she moved a couple strands of Caroline’s blond hair out of her face and just enjoyed the view until she woke up too.

When Caroline finally woke up she heard her sister almost automatically begin with the sexual advances, “Well sis, ready to be my whore and tongue-fuck my slutty cunt?” Carissa found it a bit odd that suddenly today the lewd comments directed toward her sister no longer bothered her. In fact as she watched Caroline beginning to stir she secretly hoped her sister would say yes.

Caroline looked up at her sister’s green eyes and wasn’t at all bothered by the request. The only worry she had in fact was how little it bothered her. In fact to have a good-looking girl like her sister want her so badly was actually a compliment when you thought about it. The more she thought about it, the weirder it seemed to say no. Fucking family wasn’t really all that bad. Not eating her sister out almost sounded silly when you consider how hot she was.

“You know yesterday when you kept calling me I had my cell phone on vibrate and stuffed in my pussy. You must’ve given me about a half dozen orgasms during class. Spread those lips of yours and we can even the score a little bit.”

Carissa didn’t believe what she had heard at first, but the lust growing within her directed towards her sister wouldn’t allow her the patience to make sure. She lowered her head down to her sister’s and they shared a reserved, tentative kiss that quickly grew in passion and aggressiveness.

Both sisters were aware of their desires for the other, but continued to take it slow in case her partner didn’t feel the same way. Carissa was on top and was the first one to become bold enough to reach for a breast, cupping the mound of flesh through Carissa’s blouse, and instead of being pushed off as she was dreading and expecting, she felt a pair of hands grab tightly onto her backside and firmly grasped each ass cheek pulling her in tighter. Carissa’s hands had found their way to her sister’s nipple as she began to tickle and tease it through her clothes. Becoming hot, Caroline pushed her sister to the side and stood up, a look of disgust on her face.

“Carrissa, we have stop this. It’s disgusting and wrong.” She watched as her sister’s expression went from lust to shame. “I mean, we’re still wearing the same clothes we wore yesterday and slept in for crying out loud! That’s just gross.” Saying that she quickly yanked her shirt off, exposing her lacy red bra that was pulled off even quicker. Reaching into her skirt, making sure she had the waste band of her panties too, she turned around and bent at her waste allowing Carissa to get a full view of her naked rear and exposed slit.

“So, you gonna keep just staring or are you going to take your clothes off so we can do this right?” Carissa licked her lips, noticing how dry they were, well the lips on her face anyway. The same couldn’t be said of her lower lips as she arched her back and began sliding her pants and panties off, the latter of which being soaked. She tossed her bottoms off the bed and then sat up to release her tips from the annoying shirt and bra holding them in. She looked at Caroline who was holding her discarded panties to her nose and smelling deeply.

“Carissa baby, you smell so yummy. What was that you said about wanting a whore to tongue fuck your slutty cunt?” Caroline put her hand on her naked hip and dropped the panties smiling, “You better not be just some dirty tongue-tease.” Carissa responded by scooting over and positioning her lap right on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs wide. She closed her eyes in enjoyment as Caroline dropped to her knees and ravenously began lapping the juices around her sister’s pussy.

The taste wasn’t much to Caroline’s liking and the untrimmed patch of red hair got in the way, but the look of pleasure on Carissa’s face and the slutty, naughty behavior certainly made this worth it. Caroline began lightly licking the hood of her sister’s clit while both hands’ index and middle fingers took turns plunging into the sweltering pussy. Once Carol had enough of her sister’s juices on her left hand those fingers found their way to her own pussy and she began slowly frigging herself as well.

“That’s right sis, be my whore. Be my filthy, dirty, incestuous, muff-diving slut!”Carissa was in heaven as her sister lapped her most sensitive places. Well, almost in heaven at least as something seemed to be missing. She began massaging her own breasts and wrapped her legs around her sister’s face so she couldn’t pull away. Something about her sister not being allowed to quit until the job was done seemed right. In Caroline’s head the same thought was going on. Being forced to stay down here and barely allowed to breathe until Malcolm, err, Carissa was satisfied seemed so right.

Malcolm, the thought of sucking his cock yesterday around the same time sent waves of desire and need into her body like she had never known or imagined before. Flashing back to kneeling in front of him, taking his cock in her mouth, letting a little trail of his cum roll down her cheek turned Caroline on so much she almost came right there. Fuck she wanted more of that sweet, white, nectar! Her lust drove her tongue and both hands to fervent, insatiable, and merciless fucking of both her own and her sister’s snatch.

“Keep licking my whore-hole you little tramp, I’m almost there,” Carissa yelled at her sister as she began to pound her hips up and down trying to get more tongue and finger inside her pussy.

She came, and judging by the way her sister was screaming, convulsing, and tightening her grasp around her head Carissa had just cum too. Rather than slow down though, Caroline simply abandoned her own pussy and took advantage of Carissa’s bucking hips to plunge two soaked fingers into her sister’s ass. She ignored her sister’s cries and moans and began going as fast as she could in both holes wishing her dumb cunt sister would lift her waste so her weight wasn’t making fucking her asshole so difficult to screw. Caroline thought her sister needed a man to teach her how to fuck, she needed a guy like her boyfriend Malcolm to fuck her brains into mush.

The thought of Malcolm again sent waves of need into her lust-filled brain and began wishing she could fuck her sister faster. She needed someone to help her fuck her sister, someone with a cock, like Malcolm’s wonderful cock. God she couldn’t get Malcolm; hot, sexy, studly, gorgeous Malcolm and his amazing prick out of her head. Fuck she wanted it again, she wanted to be thrown down, tied up, and brutally fucked by him. Even worse than she’s doing to her sister now.

Carissa’s pussy tightened around her sister’s fingers as she had her second orgasm and she released Caroline’s face which was now dripping in her own sister’s pussy juices. “My turn,” Caroline crawled onto the bed, not bothering to clean her face and positioned her needy slit over Carissa. She was too tired and needed some time to recover, having the biggest orgasms of her life back to back so Caroline rubbed her pussy in long slow strokes on her sister’s nose, providing a little stimulation and hoping the smell would wake Carissa up a little quicker.

After about two minutes Caroline was so pent up she stopped rubbing and began trying to fuck herself on her exhausted sister’s nose. When Carissa finally got the energy, she grabbed her sister’s legs and pulled Caroline down onto her lips. Caroline enjoyed the lapping tongue on her labia as she moved her hips from time to time, making sure to smear a lot of her juices on her sister’s face. Caroline enjoyed the ride and came to a decision, “Carrissa-slut, I need to ask you some questions.”

After a muffled, incoherent response Caroline figured she’d either have to let her sister stop eating her out or work out a system to communicate as is. Caroline leaned forward making her rear more accessible, “I can’t understand you, stick a finger in my ass once for no, twice for yes. Got that?”

Caroline moaned as she felt a finger thrust twice into her rectum. “Okay, that’s a yes. I was...mmm, God that feels good...I was thinking that if we move in with someone, we should make sure that...oh fuck yeah...we should make it’s someone with a good cock.”

Carissa’s response was to quickly shove a couple fingers into her sister’s asshole twice as quickly as she could, then twice again, then twice again. Or translated, “Yes, yes, yes!”

Caroline moaned as she felt her climax approaching, “And I’ve...oh shit yeah...picked out a stud we can fuuuuck. You know Malcolm from school...”

As soon as Carissa heard that she began talking the only way she knew how with a mouth full of her sister’s cunt and began rapidly stuffing her fingers into Caroline’s ass. About 20 “yes” responses later Caroline was nearing her edge.

The added stimulation from her ass put Caroline over that edge and she came on her sister’s face and screamed so loud that neither girl heard the bedroom door crack open or the glass hit the floor spilling the ice and vodka that was in it as their dad dropped his drink. He was too shocked to speak and too ashamed of the immediate hard-on he had gotten to let his presence be known. He grabbed his glass and walked back downstairs deciding his daughters had just given him one more reason to drink.

Caroline and Carissa rested together for a few minutes and chatted before deciding to look their best before going over to Malcolm’s house and offer themselves to him. They both went through their clothes looking for something that would make them look as good as they could. After they worked out their clothes and makeup they took a quick shower (together of course). Afterward shaving the other’s pussy hoping Malcolm would like it. Caroline did her blond hair up in a ponytail, put on her cheerleader outfit (without panties or bra) after cutting the top and bottom shorter so that they’d barely cover her boobs or pussy. Carissa went with a low-cut red formal dress (also without underwear, bright red lipstick and ended up looking like a gorgeous high-class hooker.

Finally they were ready and went to leave when they found their dad on his way out. He appraised his daughters’ trampy clothes but was too drunk and confused to care. He grabbed his set of keys in the bowl by the door as he began to leave. Carissa grabbed hers before he could slink away though. “Where are our car keys?”

Greg hiccuped, “Your ma has ‘em, she returned your car this morning fer cash. To get as much money as we can before our accounts are frozen. Tried to bring in my car too but got picked up by the cops for driving drunk. I gotta go pick her up.”

Caroline and Carissa could both see the obvious problems with him driving to the police station in his current liquored-up state to pick their mom up for drunk driving but when they tried to warn him he screamed at them; he said something incoherent but they thought they heard something about insects, eating muffins and whores, then he slammed the door on his way out.

Both girls weren’t about to stay home on a weekend afternoon when Malcolm and his sweet cock was home and dry, even without a car. Caroline had described his dick in great detail during their shower and Carissa couldn’t wait to see it for herself. Going to Malcolm’s though meant walking, so dressing as warm as they could they grabbed a house key and left the door giggling as they thought about what they were going to do when they saw Malcolm.