The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For comment, tips, critiques please contract . Use subject

Master PC — Malcolm’s Tale

“What a fucking terrible day,” Malcolm slowly walked back up the stairs to his bedroom, shaking his head thinking about the day he had.

Prologue: The day from Hell (no sex in this part)

The weather report the night before had warned of a terrible blizzard, and they weren’t kidding either. A little less than a foot of snow had fallen, but it was the wind that made things really bad outside. It was so bad in fact that power had been knocked out and caused him to oversleep. Which he realized when he finally woke up and saw the flashing 12:00 from his alarm clock. He swore as he quickly reached to grab his television remote. He turned on the television and cable box then pressed the info button to get the time (thanking his parents that they didn’t have satellite as he looked at the weather outside), looking at the time his worries were confirmed. 8:17 AM, school started in less than 15 minutes and the bus had already gone by about half an hour ago. He heard the door close downstairs and suddenly remembered his sister left late for college and if he hurried he may be able to get a ride to school from her. He jumped out of bed and ran down after her in his underwear, not bothering to get dressed. Unfortunately he slipped on the wood on top of the stairs and fell onto his face. Hoping his sister Samantha was held up by something he ran purposefully down the stairs, limping due to the knee that had hit hard on the landing. By the time he ran out the front door Samantha was long gone and he just stood in the doorway in his underwear as Caroline and Carissa, gorgeous fraternal twin sisters on the cheer leading team drove by and slowed down to laugh at him as his boxers blew in the freezing wind. Not identical, but close enough that the only real difference in appearance between the tall and leggy girls was their hair and eyes. Caroline had long blond hair, with sparkling blue eyes while Carissa was a red-head with gorgeous green eyes.

Mumbling and pissed, he threw the door closed and ran back up to his room. He checked online real quick hoping school had been canceled due to the weather, but was further pissed off to see that his school was not only open, but the only one in the county still scheduled for the full day. Staying home sounded appealing but he had an exam worth half his grade in American History today. After a feel of how cold outside it was he knew he’d have to layer his clothes if he was going to walk. Grumbling and swearing, Malcolm began to dress putting sweatpants under his blue jeans and a t-shirt under his sweatshirt. He didn’t have time to brush his teeth, so he grabbed some mouthwash from his bathroom and spit it out in the kitchen sink as he ran to put on his coat, gloves, hat, and shoes before stepping out. The walk to school was a little over forty-five minutes normally, but with the wind and his sore right knee he was able to hobble in to school; shivering, hungry, and ‘only’ an hour and a half late, he went to the office to report he had just arrived (part of their tardiness attendance policy) and listened as the clock announced the end of second hour. A quick trip to his locker to drop off his coat and he was able to make it to third period (American History) just in time.

As the teacher passed the test out Malcolm sighed and was thankful that at least one thing would go right today as he reached into his pocket to grab a pencil. Then he swore under his breath as he realized he had forgot to grab one after getting dressed and he looked around. He asked a few people near him if they had an extra but no one did, finally he got his friend Dave’s attention on the other side of the room. Dave didn’t have a pencil, so he tossed a pen to Malcolm who caught it and gave his buddy a thankful nod. He was bitching about it in his head though, his teacher always marked a half point off for each crossed out answer or word, as well as a full point for punctuation errors and misspellings. With all the essay and short answer questions she used it was bound to cost him points. The warmth of the school and his hunger combined to make Malcolm a lot more error prone than normal and he knew at the end of class that he’d be lucky to get a B- on the test and his streak of straight As in all his classes for five straight years was in jeopardy. He handed the pen back to Dave as they left for lunch together and got in line complaining about his day so far when Malcolm noticed he didn’t have his lunch card with him.

“Fuck!” he yelled and sat back down at a table and waited for his friends to get their food and sit down. Eventually Calvin, Zack, Dave, and Faith joined him. They were the school nerds, all Dungeons and Dragons players, all got As on just about everything (though Calvin and Dave couldn’t give two shits about English and their grades showed it as they squeaked by with Cs), and all five really only had each other for friends. Calvin was the only one who really looked like a stereotypical nerd though. He was the only one with glasses, he was scrawny and pale from too much time online and not enough outside. Malcolm always thought of himself as the most attractive of his male friends, though Faith was easily the most attractive member of the group. She was around five feet tall and had shiny brown hair with large brown eyes, a slim but not too skinny figure, and on the few occasions she didn’t hide it Malcolm saw she had grown a nice pair of breasts and a nicely-curved butt. The rest of the group listened to him complain about his day so far and they offered him some of the stuff they didn’t want to eat and he was able to put together a make-shift crappy lunch from the stuff none of the others wanted (though Faith parted with her brownie for him, which he appreciated) and earned himself some snickers and jeers from people at nearby tables who found his ‘begging for food’ to be funny. Malcolm didn’t really care though, he’d been called loser enough that once more wouldn’t bother him too much.

The rest of the day went by alright for Malcolm, except for a few jocks remarking how sad it was that the school genius couldn’t even remember his lunch card or a pencil, but he expected shit from them since that’s what they were always like. He started to feel a little better as he walked to the school bus but suddenly felt a rush in his bowels, he knew he’d end up walking home because he had to take a shit now and wasn’t going to get back in time. Since he had the time he went back to speak to his teachers from the classes he missed to get his homework before heading home. It was just as cold and windy, his only consolation being the wind was at his back this time. Walking back he was about halfway when a car pulled to the side of the road in front of him and was surprised to see Caroline, one of the sister cheerleaders get out of the car and wave to him. Hope welled up in him for the first time all day, hoping they were offering him a ride. As he got close he noticed that two guys were in the car as well and before he was able to figure out what was going on Caroline reached down and tried to pants him. Unfortunately for Malcolm, the jeans caught on the waistband of his sweatpants and the sweatpants were tight enough to pull his boxers down with them. This left Malcolm’s cock open to the frigid weather. Malcolm was never too self-conscious about the size of his dick and considered himself about average, but in weather that cold it had shrank to virtually nothing rather quickly. A flash from a cell phone camera let him know someone had taken a picture and Caroline, her sister, and their friends drove off laughing and screaming synonyms for small out the window at Malcolm. Torn between misery and hatred, with his pants pulled back up and not sure if he wanted to cry or kill he began walking home. He thought about worst case scenarios. He was sure they’d be texting the picture to all their friends and began wondering what kind of jokes he was going to hear in school tomorrow. Exasperated he finally made it home and turned the knob, and a third unpleasant realization hit him that day. He remembered to lock the door before he left, but had forgotten to grab the key!

He walked over to the the family’s unattached garage and pushed the code on the keypad to open the garage door, if he couldn’t get out of the cold at least he could get out of the wind. He went in and closed the door waiting for his sister to get home from classes. He had no idea what time it was (not having a watch or cell phone) and kept his feet moving to keep himself warm. His mind was feeling tormented and his boiling resentment at the day he was having were barely contained by the cold and need for heat. Finally after about twenty or thirty minutes he heard his sister’s old Nissan pull up in front of the house and he ran out of the garage never happier to see her. He told her about forgetting his keys and began telling the story of his day (minus the part about his frozen cock being exposed) as she unlocked the door to let him in. He got into the house and groggily went to sit down on the couch as the warmth began to make him sleepy and comfortable for the first time all day. Samantha brought him a sandwich and cup of hot cocoa she warmed in the microwave to warm him up and Malcolm thanked her. He was glad to have such a great sister. She was tall, smart, nice, with a cute face and beautiful red hair. Some guy was going to be lucky to have a great girl like her some day if she could drop the storybook bullshit that held her love life back. She seemed to always find herself dating a ‘bad boy’ and hoping she could change him into a good guy. It never worked out and about half a dozen times either Malcolm or mom had to console her after a rocky breakup after being cheated on. They talked for a little bit and as the cold began to wash away he pulled off his outer layer of clothing and talked with her a little bit before deciding to take a shower (since he missed his opportunity this morning). Before leaving though hugged her tightly while he thanked her for listening. She was a little surprised but thought that her brother must have had a tough day and feeling a little shaken. Malcolm let go and walked up to the bathroom just thankful he had such a nice family and knew he could trust them no matter how big the shitheads outside of home were.

He went upstairs to get a clean pair of underwear since he didn’t change or take a shower this morning and do a quick web search. After the day he had he wanted to download some new porn and beat his troubles away after his shower. He found something that looked good and started the download before heading to the bathroom. He let the shower run as he sat back on the floor of the tub and let the water spray him as he imagined his problems swirling down the drain. Upon getting out he dressed and headed back to his room and looked at the computer screen to see if the download was finished and he screamed fuck loud enough his sister heard him and went up to see what was wrong. He didn’t want her to see what he was downloaded so he closed the window and let her see the message on his screen, “Security Tools has detected 27 possible infections.” In addition about five more internet browsers were open than should have been. Samantha patted her brother on the shoulder and just shook her head.

“It really hasn’t been you day has it?”

“No, it certainly hasn’t. No big deal though, I’ve got good anti-virus software so I should be able to stomp this out pretty quickly.”

“Well, good luck Mal.” She walked out and Malcolm smiled, he was a sci-fi nerd and he always liked that nickname after he first saw Firefly. He started his anti-virus software, until the program had an error message and closed. Twice more and the same reaction suddenly made him look closer at the warning and he wondered what exactly ‘Security Tools’ was since he couldn’t remember having that before. A quick internet search made him throw an empty coke can he had sitting by his computer. Security Tool is a fake spy-ware remover that actually infects your computer with pup-ups and trojans. It sneaks into computers often without knowledge of the person downloading it, leaks into system files, and attacks most anti-virus programs. From the looks of what he read, it meant his security had been compromised and he’d have to change all his passwords and cancel his check card as soon as the banks opened tomorrow to save what little money he had in his account.

Face in his hands and breathing deep in anger and frustration his sister had come back and patted him on the shoulder. “So, not good?”

“Malware.” His sister’s vacant face reminded him she wasn’t too into computers, “Malicious Software. Let’s just say if this anti-malware program I’m downloading doesn’t work I could be totally screwed.”

“How screwed?”

“Mommy, can I have a new computer for Christmas?” Samantha grabbed her brother’s shoulder and wished him luck as she left him to try and fix the problem.

It was a while before he was able download, install, reboot and confirm his system had been cleaned. When he was done he logged into his bank account and saw that there were charges there he hadn’t made. He stomped his foot on the floor in anger and shrugged his shoulders in frustration. He decided for once he’d say fuck honesty and looked around for some stuff he could buy online that he could chalk up to fraud and not have to pay for. Nothing in the mail though, since having it mailed to his house would be an all too obvious tip-off. He searched for the terms PC and enhancement. Looking at the results he saw something he’d never seen before. ‘Purchase Master PC, The Ultimate Enhancement For Your Life.’ It didn’t say much about what it did, and the vagueness for some reason actually appealed to Malcolm. He thought about passing it by but then spoke to himself, “It’s not like I’m going to end up paying for it.” Shrugging his shoulders he made sure his new protection software was ready and hit download, paying the 50 bucks.

It was a large file so in the meantime Malcolm downloaded a CD his sister had been hinting she wanted and added that to the list of things he was going to claim as fraudulent tomorrow morning. He sat back in his chair as the CD was being burned and closed his eyes drifting off to sleep as he relaxed in the warmth of the house.

Malcolm woke up a couple hours later with a blanket on and still sitting in his chair. He looked and noticed that the program had finished loading and was ready for installation. A bit hungry since he missed dinner, he ran the installation program and groggily walked downstairs for something to eat. His mom was sitting in the living room with Samantha watching Smallville. The creaking steps alerted the two of them to Malcolm’s presence. Getting up from the couch, Malcolm’s mom walked over to her son and hugged him tightly, with a warm smile, “So, I hear from your sister you had a really tough day.”

In his best Simpsons Comic Book Guy voice Malcolm responded, “Worst...day...ever.” He didn’t want to tell his mom or sister about the picture that was taken of himself outside so he held back from mentioning that tomorrow was shaping up to be worse once the picture of his deflated pecker got circulated.

Melinda hugged her son tightly and offered to heat up some of the leftovers from dinner for him so he could eat something. He thanked her and followed her in to the kitchen and talked to her about her day while getting the food together.

Her day hadn’t been all that good either. Ever since dad died she had to work twice as hard to keep the family together. Her boss was a rather good example of a complete asshole, making her work off the clock after eight hours to avoid paying the overtime, though she ended up working about eleven hours a day with a lazy, sloppy, and frankly lecherous jackass who spent more time staring at his female employees’ asses than doing his job. His mom was tall, around six feet tall with long blond hair and what were before her recent problems at home and at work sparklingly beautiful green eyes. The weight she gained from two kids seemed to now have settled into her butt and breasts giving her a drop dead, though somewhat saggy, voluptuous figure. Melinda being one of the better looking and mature women had to put up with more of his stares and constant dirty remarks. If she had a union or a good lawyer she probably could’ve gotten her boss fired years ago, and probably would’ve if she didn’t have a family to worry about. She just couldn’t risk causing waves and getting fired.

They talked as Melinda began heating up the leftover chicken and wild rice while they both complained about their day. Gregory Sampson (mom’s boss)had been told by the main office that he needed to increase the profitability of his store and had apparently decided to cut the lunch break down from half an hour to twenty minutes and eliminate the free meals for employees policy during break.

“So the bastard won’t even let you have a free burger for working eleven hours a day?”

“Language! But no, and bagged lunches don’t seem to last in the fridge so I’ll have to dip into my tip money for lunch I guess.”

“How is it that the place isn’t profitable enough? That place is never packed, but it always seems to have plenty of customers.”

“Well, I don’t really know for sure but the rumor is that Greg’s been skimming off the top and paying himself a bit more than authorized by the central office.”

“And they still haven’t caught it?”

“It’s a small town and lower on their priorities list. Probably haven’t gotten around to looking closely at the store.” Melinda set the food in front of her son and sighed, “And I suppose that’ll mean a couple dollars a day less towards your college fund, though at this point it won’t amount to much.” Malcolm just nodded his head. His mom had a policy that when she got home she kept half her tip money from the restaurant and put half into his college fund (which she deposited in the bank on the first of every month). A touch of bad news but nothing compared to what he had gone through today or what he expected tomorrow.

Malcolm just grunted between bites and nodded his head. Her boss Gregory had actually developed a good reputation in town for helping disadvantaged women in difficult situations. Girls from destitute families or abusive families, the occasional orphan, single mothers, etc. What most people around town didn’t know is he only hired them because people in desperate circumstances are more likely to ‘go along to get along’, especially since the younger ones usually didn’t even realize how bad they were getting screwed, and were just thankful to have money and be out of the house. Mom in fact got her job working there once the insurance company decided to cut them off when dad was diagnosed with sickle-cell anaemia. They found out he didn’t declare the broken collar bone he got when he was born and wrote it up as ‘undeclared significant medical history’ and dropped the family plan. He threatened to sue them for discrimination, but they threatened to counter-sue for fraud within the initial insurance application, and with medical bills catching up he couldn’t afford a lawyer anyway. With the sickle cell disease, added stress, and a weak heart he didn’t last too much longer.

Malcolm and his mom continued talking for a while and she put her hands on her son’s shoulder and hugged him lightly before she walked back into the living room after they had both complained about their problems enough to feel better. Malcolm quickly washed his plate in the soapy water his sister had left then drained the sink and went back up to his room. He grabbed another coke first and began trudging up the stairs to check on his computer before bed, “What a fucking terrible day.”

Malcolm sat in his computer chair and pressed his space bar to get rid of the screen saver and was shocked to see the program open and a gigantic-breasted, animated, blond girl wearing nothing but six inch black stilettos waving at him and she pirouetted raising her arms up in the air and placing her legs far apart (giving a great view of her digital boobs and pussy) “Welcome to the Master PC Master Command Center!” A sweet, bubbly, sexy voice spoke to him despite the speakers being off, “I’m the Master PC assistant Morgan. Would the master like to identify himself?”

Malcolm looked at the screen dumbfounded for a few little while and after about fifteen seconds remembered he had a voice of his own, “Malcolm.”

“Master Malcolm identified. Would you like to secure Master PC with a password?”

“Uh, no.” Malcolm was the only one who ever used his computer so he usually saw password protection as a pain in the ass every time he wanted to open a file. The weird thing though was this thing seemed to be able to actually hear him so he decided to see if that would continue, “So Morgan, what exactly is Master PC and what does it do?”

“A very good question and one I am happy to answer. Master PC allows you to become a virtual God to those around you. You are the master’s representative and have the power to alter their reality to your specifications.” Her response seemed to loose it’s bubbly nature there and sounded more rehearsed.

Malcolm heard and wasn’t sure he understood what that meant, “What exactly do you mean by ‘alter reality to my specifications’?”

“Well, if you want to change something about your body or personality, just type it in your profile and press send. If you want to change your girlfriend’s body and make her more willing in the sack just type that into her profile and press send, and presto! Your girlfriend is now your subservient dream slut, assuming that’s what you’re in to of course.”

Malcolm just scoffed at the computer and laughed loudly thinking this had to be some sort of prank. If it wasn’t for the fact that the avatar thing was responding without any type of hardware that would allow that to happen he would have simply uninstalled the program and went to sleep. The cute girl on screen was worth keeping, not worth the fifty bucks though and he figured what the hell and brought up his own profile. He was a little more convinced when a little figure of himself appeared on screen, wearing the same t-shirt and sweatpants he had on. He stood up and pulled down his sweatpants and was amazed to see his figure doing the same. “Okay, that’s fucking weird. Maybe there’s more to this than I thought.”

He wasn’t sure if this thing worked or not but figured he should take it slow in case it did and didn’t want any pain if it did. “Well, let’s see. Every day grow a half inch in height until I reach 6 feet, loose a half percent of body fat until I reach nine percent (near the bottom of what is considered healthy), gain double weight back in muscle proportioned appropriately through my body. Gain world class fighting ability. Anything else?” Malcolm just looked at Morgan standing naked on the screen and grinned, “Produce pheromones that will make women aroused and relax their sexual inhibitions, Penis: double the length and diameter, growing over the course of five days; immune to the effects of cold.”

Malcolm thought long and hard for anything else and deciding if this actually worked he could undo it easy enough. He pressed send and decided to try some other changes too. He brought up Gregory Sampson’s profile, ‘before bed tonight, send an email to the corporate office with your resignation while admitting to all dishonesty you put upon your employees. Inform corporate headquarters you intend to cooperate with any lawsuits brought about against the company or himself.” He brought up his mom’s profile and decided to give her a more commanding and charismatic presence at work with far superior leadership qualities.

Hitting send his focus shifted to his sister and typed in Samantha Henderson to bring up his sister’s profile, “Time to get her to stop dating assholes.” He looked at her profile and in her personal relationships file she was indeed dating someone new, and he was a motorcycle jackass that she met at lunch one day and a quick look at the guy’s profile showed he just considered Samantha to be his next piece of ass. “Okay Samantha, you will only be attracted to guys who are nice and especially nice to you. The nicer they are to you, they more attractive you find them. First dump the prick she was with. Then identify the man who has been the kindest and most friendly to you, you will find him irresistible and very much want to make him yours.” He thought and also gave her a desire to always make sure her brother had a ride to school.

Anyone else to change (if this shit actually works that is). “Morgan, can I give people commands that they will follow in the future?”

Morgan’s bubbly voice returned as her figure popped up on top of the window he was typing in, “Of course, well as long as they’re still alive.”

He figured he’d like a little revenge and see if this shit actually worked. It was Caroline Lynch that took the picture of his frigid dong and he brought her profile up. Malcolm shared a first hour class with her and thought about what to do. He came up with an idea that would prove whether this Master PC thing works one way or another, ‘delete the photo you took of Malcolm immediately and forget you took it. Before first hour tomorrow put your cell phone on vibrate then shove it into your vagina. You will be unable to leave your seat, turn off your phone, or remove it from your vagina, no matter how much you want to, until after class is over. Your vagina is three times as sensitive and you can get sexually aroused five times easier. You enjoy acting like a kinky, dirty, naughty slut but still worry about your reputation amongst your frends.’ He opened the teacher’s profile and made it so his teaching style would leave the rest of the class riveted to him and nobody besides Malcolm and Caroline would notice anything usual in the room.

He brought up the other Lynch sister’s profile. Starting at first hour she’d decide to skip, hide somewhere she didn’t think she’d be found, and spend the entire class period trying to call her sister’s cell phone. She’d also have an uncontrollably vulgar vocabulary starting tomorrow and begin actively and aggressively making passes at any women she encountered after first hour tomorrow (again if all this crap actually worked he thought to himself sardonically).

Malcolm stretched out in his chair and lazily smiled as he closed the profile windows and watched Morgan lounging about on the screen. He had always been a tit man and loved blonds. It brought him back to why he began downloading in the first place, to use every man’s fail-safe stress reliever, and Morgan was definitely enough to give him the inspiration he needed. If he would get her to play along though it’d be even better. “Hey Morgan, could you give me a show with that cute body of yours?”

Morgan’s bubbly voice picked up a seductive steamy tone instantly as she looked out the monitor directly into his eyes, “Of course big boy, I thought you’d never ask.” Out of nowhere a large stripper poll appeared and Morgan put her legs on either side of it and began slowly grinding her pelvis against the pole while making soft moaning sounds and staring at Malcolm with a sultry look on her face. Morgan continued to grind on the pole for several minutes, making Malcolm hard and ready to go. As he pulled his sweatpants and underwear down, the pole vanished and Morgan dropped on her back, legs spread wide and giving Malcolm full view of her bald, digital pussy. A large dildo appeared in her hand and she began thrusting it into herself, and Malcolm didn’t need much to go over the edge when she started moaning his name. “Fuck me Master Malcolm, make me squeal like the bitch in heat I am. Oh I so wish this was your cock, shooting your hot sperm inside me, come on and fuck me like a whore because I am a whore. I’m your whore.” The dialogue got Malcolm hornier and it wasn’t long before he got himself off and watched happily as Morgan yelled in a simultaneous simulated orgasm.

Malcolm cleaned himself up, turned his computer off, put some batteries into his alarm clock in case the power went out, and went to bed.

Chapter 1

Malcolm woke up early next morning, feeling far more refreshed than he normally did when waking up, he stretched and got ready for school. Grabbing some clean clothes, he ran to get to the shower before his sister since she had a habit of using all the hot water and could spend a lot of time with her hair, makeup, and whatever else girls did in the morning. He remembered his Master PC moment and also that he had to call the bank to cancel his check card before school. It had warmed up a little and the wind had died so Malcolm made a strategic attempt to ‘accidentally’ miss the bus while he was on the phone with the bank.

Shortly after the bus left Samantha walked on down and saw her brother still sitting at the kitchen table, putting on his shoes and getting ready to leave. “Miss the bus again little brother? I guess I can give you a ride so you don’t have to run through all that snow. You know come to think of it, I could leave early and drive you to school every day. Would you like that?”

Malcolm smiled and thought that was nice but it could just be a coincidence. He pulled off his coat since now they didn’t have to leave for another half hour and smiled at the thought of the changes he had made to himself and family, their lives could be a lot better if things worked out the way he expected. His sister would get herself a decent guy, her mom with seniority and amped up leadership skills would become a frontrunner to replace her boss, and he’d get to become a bit more muscular and attractive. Malcolm decided to try a little more with his computer and hugged his sister lightly before going upstairs, “Of course, I’ve been saying for months now we need to hang out more before you graduate and run off with some guy and I never see you again.”

Samantha watched her brother run up the stairs and sighed watching, realizing that with the types of guys she dated that could actually happened. It would be a shame to leave her mom and brother behind, especially her brother actually. Most siblings fought terribly, but they never did. No guy had ever been close to as nice to her as her brother was, she actually felt a twinge of jealousy thinking about how lucky the girl that fell in love with him would be. She sighed thinking she should date guys more like him and less like Frank, if it wasn’t for the sex she’d have dumped him months ago and for some reason that now seemed like a good idea. She gave him a call and left a message on his answering machine (since he didn’t wake up until two unless there was a football game on) and told him they were through.

Malcolm meanwhile was bringing up his male friend’s profiles and decided to see if he could do them a few favors. Gave them some muscle and tone, clearer complexion, no eye problems, grow taller over the course of the next two weeks. He decided to give Faith a more womanly figure and larger tits (with a stronger back to compensate for the extra weight). He thought about giving them (and himself) a girlfriend and reached down to grab the yearbook. He knew his friends good enough to know what they wanted in a girlfriend so he leafed through last year’s yearbook to get some ideas. He decided to go with gradual changes again, make the girls slowly more attracted to his friend while the girl and her boyfriend (if she had one currently) would steadily become more and more distant and disinterested with each other. He didn’t know what his friends were into sexually (and didn’t want to quite frankly) so he decided to give them personalities that would meld to be more befitting of whatever fetishes or sexual desires they had. He decided to give himself the same treatment and he took those twin cheerleaders Caroline and Carissa for himself and made them slowly have less and less problems with incest and a stronger bisexual nature. He entered into their profiles a slowly growing lust and need to be dominated and fucked by Malcolm. “Might as well enjoy them at the same,” he thought to himself as he gave them a particularly strong attraction for each other and hit enter in the both of the girls’ profiles.

He didn’t know what Faith was really interested in since they avoided talking about sex when she was around and usually when they talked about it in front of her she’d withdraw from the conversation. Malcolm thought about looking it up but a glance at the clock informed him that he was going to have to leave shortly and simply typed in the guy at school she’s most attracted to will slowly fall more and more in love with her and develop a personality that suits her fantasies. Seeing the power of this shit if it works he decided to put a password lock on his profile and all the changes to other people he’d made so far, ‘I love to eat morgans sweet pussy’ without spaces and vowels capitalized then turned his computer off and ran downstairs to chat with his sister as they got ready.

She told him to come out in five minutes so the car could have a chance to warm up, but Malcolm never did that. There was just something wrong about making his ride sit alone in the cold car so he followed her out, carrying a couple paper cups of hot chocolate and they shivered in the car waiting for the heater and engine to warm up, talking about life, and what was going on when Samantha dropped a surprise on her brother. “Yeah, I think you and mom were right. I dumped Frank and thought I’d try going out with someone who treats me a little better.”

Malcolm almost spit his drink on the windshield realizing she had done two things he had programmed her to do. Odds of coincidence were going way down. In the rush of feelings he leaned over and kissed his sister on the cheek and smiled at her happily. His mind drifted to the idea of Carissa’s red hair bouncing as she bounced on his cock while her sister watched and fingered herself. He dazed out thinking about it while a little bulge began forming in his jeans and Samantha wasn’t beyond noticing when she reached down to shift the vents on the dashboard as she pulled out of the driveway. The little kiss and boner made her wonder if he was hard thinking about her. She knew it should upset her, and it did, but not nearly enough as she thought her brother’s apparent perverted ideas should. For some reason in the back of her mind she even found it appealing. The idea of a guy as nice as her brother wanting her sexually warmed her up more than the hot chocolate and warring emotions began to distract her from her driving. When she finally dropped Malcolm off at school she started to think of her brother in a whole new light. It wouldn’t hurt to flirt with or tease him a little bit and see what he did. As he walked into the school Samantha found herself staring at her brother’s butt in the blue jeans he was wearing and thought he wasn’t too bad looking either.

Malcolm walked into school and went to discretely follow Caroline around and see what she did. As always she was carrying her cell phone in her hand. She was talking to her friends and Malcolm tried to listen to them from a distance away.

“So, where’s that picture you said we had to see?”

“What picture?”

“The one you texted me about having just taken yesterday.”

A moment of silence then Caroline spoke, “I didn’t take any pictures yesterday.”

“What do you mean? We took a picture of that dweeb walking home after school, remember?”

“No and I don’t have time to talk about this anymore. I need to use the bathroom before classes start.”

He made a point of going to take a drink from the water fountain in the hall with the nearest girls bathroom. Taking his time, he noticed when Caroline came out she wasn’t carrying her cell phone in her hand anymore and was walking a bit weird. Seeing that, he walked to class to get a seat near the seat she usually sat.

He didn’t have to wait long before the bell rang warning students they had four minutes to get to class and slowly the students entered followed by Mr. Smith, who was looking more energetic and it wasn’t long before he saw that the class was raptly paying attention, and it also wasn’t long before Malcolm heard buzzing and gasps coming from next to him. Caroline was sitting uncomfortably in her seat and lightly moaning, gripping the sides of her desk tightly.

Malcolm watched her just as intensely as the rest of his class were watching their teacher. Her groaning and moans were making Malcolm hard as he watched and she looked around to see if anyone was watching her. Luckily for Malcolm she looked at the other side of the room first so he glanced down at his book for a couple seconds so she wouldn’t know he had been spying. Upon lifting his head, she had her hands between her thighs as they appeared to be doing something between her legs. He wasn’t sure from his angle, but it appeared she was reaching in to her pussy and trying to grab something. No matter how hard she tried though, she couldn’t get the offending, noisy object out of her. Every time she began to pull it out, her pussy sucked it back in and had anyone else been paying attention it would have appeared that she was actually jilling herself with the object rather than just trying to pull it out. Unfortunately for Caroline, her enhanced libido was taking over and Malcolm could hear squishing noises as her twat began to become wet.

About ten minutes into class her head went forward and a much louder squeal passed through Caroline’s fluffy pink lips as a small puddle formed between her legs and started to collect on the floor under her chair. Her head fell forward on her desk in pleasure until she remembered where she was and sat bolt upright, she had just came in class! She felt terrified and humiliated. She looked around the class again, expecting to see smirks, chuckles, and laughs, not to mention looks of disgust and derision. Instead she saw a class full of people watching Mr. Smith continuing as if nothing unusual had happened, she didn’t know what was going on but she didn’t have time to worry about that since her phone continued to vibrate between the folds of her sex.

“God this feels good between my legs,” Caroline whispered as she leaned in closer to a girl sitting next to her who didn’t seem to notice she was there. Caroline then became a bit louder and it was apparent her increased arousal, sensitivity, and slutiness was making itself known. Now loud enough for the whole class to hear she leaned back in her chair and smiled, “God this cell phone feels great stuffed in my snatch.” No one seemed to notice her being so naughty and that made Caroline hotter down below than she ever thought possible, she lifted her blouse off and removed her lacy blue bra, freeing her C-cup tits without hesitation and reached her hand up to start fondling them as she sat back as deep in her seat as possible. Diddling herself in a room full of people that couldn’t see her just felt so nasty and kinky she couldn’t resist. One hand remained on her chest and began aggressively mauling her own breasts while the other hand found it’s way to her clit and began rubbing it with intensity and purpose. “Damn this feels fucking great!”

Malcolm thought he had made a mistake with this plan, he was harder than ever and was quickly gaining a need for release. With increasing frustration he looked around and realized if no one noticed Caroline with all the noise she was making, they probably wouldn’t notice him either. He reached and yanked his pants down to expose his hard cock and began to stroke himself off. As he had moved though, Caroline had noticed the noise and came down long enough to look over and see someone had noticed what she was doing. And that Malcolm nerd had a pretty decent looking cock. She wasn’t exactly a slut but had fucked a guy or two and that wasn’t the longest she’d had, but it had a rather impressive girth. She hadn’t noticed before but Malcolm didn’t look half bad either. The phone vibrated again and she began to think more and more kinky, slutty thoughts that made her drip liberally from her hot box. Coming to a conclusion, she stood up and walked up to her classmate and smiled seductively as he looked back up and saw her approach. “So stud, it seems nobody else can see or hear us. Want to get wild?”

Malcolm was a little surprised by that, he didn’t expect her to be this kinky, of course he didn’t expect her to actually put the phone up her snatch either. The surprise didn’t last long however when he looked at the cheerleader playing with her pert, pink nipple. “What did you have in mind?”

Caroline smiled devilishly, She had never considered doing anything like what she was planning, but when would she get a chance again to be such a naughty, kinky slut; to blow a guy during class without anybody aware of it. “Well, my cunny is already busy,” she reached down and spread the lips of her well-manicured, blond pussy to show the cell phone stuffed in there, “but my mouth is free if you’d enjoy a BJ.”

Malcolm stuttered in shock at the offer for a few seconds and was finally able to eek out a sure. Caroline dropped to her knees and crawled under her desk enjoying the buzzing sensation from between her legs while at the same time wondering why she was doing this. Not only was she masturbating herself in public, but she was about to blow a kid that she had previously thought of as being a total nerd, only worth her time to tease and make fun of. What’s more she usually only used blowjobs as a bargaining chip to get what she wanted from boyfriends she’d gone out with for a long time and always finding some excuse to deny him, now she was about to do it to this Malcolm boy just for the hell of it? As she thought about it more, it just seemed nastier and more appealing and the more she thought it weird the more she wanted to do it. Hell, she even wanted to swallow the cum. It just seemed so deliciously dirty.

Caroline looked up at the boy’s face from between his legs and smiled seductively as she grasped the dick in her hand and stroked it a couple times as she slowly moved her head to the tip and gently kissed the tip of Malcolm’s cock before sliding the length into her mouth and her right hand found it’s way back to her clit. She began enthusiastically bobbing her head up and down while one hand teased Malcolm’s balls and using the other to get herself off. Questions and thoughts as to the weird nature of these actions continued to circle through her mind off and on, but only served to remind her how slutty it was and just made it seem even better.

She continued to suck his rigid staff and take shots in her mouth drinking every drop of Malcolm’s seed that came out through all four eruptions he was able to give her. The first was rather quick, and the latter shots were progressively smaller with larger times in between blasts, though she had to admit he did a bit better than expected, especially when it came to recovery time. With talking dirty and stroking him in some of the sensitive spots she had found in her previous sexual experiences she was able to get him to keep coming back, and cum he did. Caroline certainly understood the weakening of his tool though, she had cum about five times since she had gotten under the desk and she was getting pretty close to passing out herself. When she decided things had gone as far as they could without one of them suffering permanent damage, she pulled her drenched hand from her slit and offered it to Malcolm as she pulled her panties back on and adjusted her skirt, “You taste great baby, it’s only fair if I let you taste me too.”

Malcolm reached out and took her fingers into his mouth and groaned happily as he tasted the first pussy juice of his life. He sucked her hand clean and smiled at Caroline as she took her fingers back, “You taste great too, tomorrow I might have to give you some lip service.”

Malcolm was about to get into some heavy flirting with the gorgeous cheerleader when he looked at the clock and saw that class was about ten seconds from ending, at which point the classes rapture of Mr. Smith would come to an end, without hesitation he stood up and pulled his underwear and pants up, sitting down quickly as the bell rang and brought everyone back to reality to see Caroline standing next to him, still topless. “Caroline! What in God’s name is wrong with you?” He began walking over to her in an effort to throw his suit jacket over body to hide her naked chest. Turning to look she realized that everyone was staring at her with the sniggering, giggles, and dirty looks she had been expecting when class began. They all became looks of wonderment when they noticed the small trail of thick, white fluid that had run down the side of her mouth earlier. She had spent years cultivating her image in the social hierarchy and this could kill all that work in one fell swoop. The fun was in acting like a slut without getting the reputation, and this would ruin her. She felt the humiliation and shame as she covered her chest with one arm and reached down to grab her shirt and bra with the other and she ran out of class with tears starting to form in her eyes. The teacher yelled after her that after she dressed herself to get to the principal’s office.

Malcolm actually felt a touch of guilt as she ran out of the room and decided to trail her to where he assumed she would go, which ended up being the nearest girls’ restroom. As he waited between classes it wasn’t long before word had gotten around and it sounded like Caroline was in fact in the bathroom, and trying to gain the courage to come back out. As Malcolm expected, it wasn’t long after the bell rang and the second class of the day began that she slowly walked out of the bathroom. She waited long enough to ensure that the halls would probably be empty so she could sneak up to the principal’s office without people whispering behind her and laughing. She walked out and took a drink of water, apparently having been crying and didn’t notice as Malcolm walked up behind her. “Hey, how ya doing?”

Caroline’s head shot up in surprise as she coughed a bit as water went down the wrong pipe. Malcolm reached over and clapped her on the back to help her out and was a little surprised to see when she stopped coughing and looked up she had a rather angry expression. “What do you want now?”

The bitter look on her face Malcolm thought was a little undeserved, she offered herself up to him. Of course he could have told her that spell of fascination Mr. Smith held during class would end at the end of class. Not to mention they both did the same thing more or less during class, and it looked like she’d be the only one getting punished for it. Maybe her anger towards Malcolm wasn’t deserved, but it was definitely understandable. “Well I was feeling a little guilty and just thought I’d help you get off.”

“Yeah?”, she leaned in and whispered, “Like I need another orgasm today?”

“Huh? Oh, I don’t mean get off like that. I mean get the principal off your ass.”

Caroline scoffed at him but at the same time looked a bit hopeful, “Do you really think that’s possible?”

Malcolm leaned up against the wall and nodded, Principal Owens would be a lot more hesitant to dish out punishment if it meant getting dirt on the record of his star student. It may take some doing, but I think I can convince him to let you off the hook if I can convince him it was somehow my fault. Hell, I think I may even be able to figure out a way to do it and convince everyone what they heard happened in class today was pure bullshit.”

“Really? You can do that? That’d be fucking wonderful. Wait, how would that be even possible?”

“Yeah, I think I can manage it if I can get something from home first; if I’m going to get this done in time I need to get to it before Owens starts doing the paperwork, so I’m gonna need your car keys.”

“What?!”

“Don’t worry, I know how to drive and I’m not going to steal the damn thing. Somehow I think the MIT admissions department would frown on that.”

Caroline sighed and handed Malcolm her keys with obvious trepidation. If Malcolm could save her reputation it’d be worth the risk, “Please be careful with it, my dad’d freak if he even knew I was letting someone drive it.”

“Alright, try and figure out an excuse to stay out of the office for another 15 minutes or so before you go there. Meet me back here at the end of class and I’ll get the keys back to you.”

It was technically a closed campus high school, but the staff always did a shitty job of watching the doors and exits so it took minimal stealth to get out without being noticed and a quick click of the remote control door lock and the beeping let Malcolm find her car without any problem. After the action he got in class he wanted to revisit Master PC and that was the real reason for convincing her to borrow him her car and this seemed better than walking back through the snow.

He drove about five miles over the speed limit and got home pretty quick, running up to the front door, having been sure to grab his keys before he left after yesterday. He ran up to his room and quickly brought up the school principal followed by the teacher, and the principal’s receptionist, making them all forget any conversation they may have had over Caroline and decide when they saw her they’d think she was there to get a tardiness slip so she was allowed to enter class late. A little copy and pasting (27 students plus teacher) and everyone in class also forgot what they saw at the end of class and instead believe they had heard about it from Kyle Thompson, a kid known for making shit up about what he’s done sexually. When it was all said and done, the rumors that had already begun to spread would die like so many of his other bullshit stories. He visited his second class teacher’s profile and made a command to mark Malcolm present and believe he was there regardless of what he actually saw.

Doing this Malcolm realized that any obvious immediate physical changes would be noticed by everyone and that could bring suspicion, and he didn’t want something this cool to be anywhere close to compromised he decided to keep the slow schedule he already had. But he could make some less noticeable changes, and some mental ones as well. All mental changes he had made towards getting his friends and himself their dream lovers would happen tomorrow morning when they woke up. Caroline and Carissa for example would wake up thinking how bad they wanted to be fucked and dominated by Malcolm, his sister would make a strong and definitive move towards whoever she picked out to be her lover, and whoever Faith wanted would fall in love with her and become whatever she wanted in a partner. Not only would they feel that way, but they’d develop whatever fetishes their new mate was in to. Malcolm made some changes in himself in terms of increasing sexual stamina, semen production, sexual prowess, and gave himself a vastly improved memory to aid with school. The twins both had asshole athlete boyfriends and realized they could be a problem. Dismissing making them completely dump their girls right away and finding the idea of payback for the crap he’s taken over the years appealing, Malcolm started adding knowledge and ability to use several different fighting styles and martial arts disciplines to his own profile. He thought about what else he wanted, but his thoughts kept drifting around to Carissa and Caroline and that just got him hard and preoccupied with sex, which are improvements he had already taken care of. He password locked those changes so no one else could undo them and quickly left for school hoping to return in time for his third class.

He bailed out Caroline (not to mention himself for skipping) and arrived with about ten minutes to spare until next class so he decided to wait outside the hall near Caroline’s class. When the bell rang Malcolm held back to see what happened and one of her friends who was in their first class and actually witnessed the incident, walked up to tell her about the ‘rumor’ Kyle Thompson was spreading about her flashing the class with cum rolling down her lips. After another person from the same class confirmed she had heard the same thing Caroline was reduced to nonsensical mumbling not quite believing the relief and saving she had received until Malcolm clapped his hand on her shoulder to bring her around.

“So, everything work out?”

Caroline smiled, not sure how to react around her friends since they usually thought of talking to the nerds as beneath them but decided a simple story could work, telling her friends she was having Malcolm copy his biology notes for her so she wouldn’t have to read that whole, boring book, she walked off with him for a quick chat. “Yeah, when I got to the principal’s office it’s like they had no idea why I was there and just assumed I needed a tardy slip. They asked me where I was and answered the bathroom. A little awkward look and they let me get back to class. Hell, the office was more worried about disciplining my sister. But that’s not the weird thing.”

“The Kyle Thompson angle I’m guessing is what ‘the weird thing’ is?”

“Yeah, I mean, that’s part of it. How is it possible that people who actually saw it are now warning me about the rumors? I know you have to have done something to make this all work out but what the hell could do something like that? I mean hypnosis you’d think would take longer than an hour on 30 or so people spread throughout the school and...”

“Can we just say it’s my little secret and be done with it? So, your sister is in the office? What for?”

“Swearing apparently. Not sure about what she said but the way they were dealing with it I think it might have been rather lewd. Rumor is she hit on Mrs. Watcher.”

“That old prune? Gotta be another Kyle Thompson rumor, eh?”

A deep sigh from Caroline, “I would have thought so too, until she made a pass at me while I was waiting for the tardy slip.”

Malcolm smirked inwardly seeing his other programmed revenge was working out, “She hit on you? What did she say?”

Caroline leaned in closer and after a moment of indecision and decided to tell him, “It turns out that the reason my phone kept going in the first class was she was calling me, for what she said was a booty call. The cleaned up version would be that she was still wanting that call answered, I ain’t getting more graphic than that.”

“Holy shit! Fair enough.” A few awkward seconds went by until her friends came to ‘rescue her from that nerd’ who was ‘probably a future sexual predator’ and Malcolm quickly tossed her back her car keys leading to some really awkward looks from them directed at Caroline and Malcolm as they both went to their respective classes.

The rest of the day was more or less normal for Malcolm, until he got to lunch an hour and a half later. Standing in line he heard someone yelling his name and turned to see Sid Nelson, Caroline’s boyfriend. As he walked over he didn’t look very happy and it was obvious he was in a threatening and violent mood. As soon as he got close he glared right into Malcolm’s eyes, “What’s this shit I hear about you hanging around with Caroline lately shithead?”

Malcolm had been on the receiving end of this guy’s attacks more than once and not yet sure of his new fighting capabilities decided he didn’t want to provoke the lummox so he repeated the lie Caroline had given her friends about copying his biology notes which it appeared Sid wasn’t buying. “Bullshit. If that were true why would she be letting you borrow her fucking car?”

Malcolm just shrugged, “She wanted them right away and I forget ‘em at home.”

“Yeah, a likely story.” At this Sid stood much closer and put his finger inches away from Malcolm’s face, “Listen fuck-face, if I hear you are anywhere near my girl again you’ll be sorry like you never thought possible. Got it?”

Sid had now begun to get on Malcolm’s nerves to the point he decided now was the best time to see if his fighting was going to be as good as he hoped. “You know Siddy-boy, if she really were ‘your’ girl, you wouldn’t have to tell me to stay away from her.”

“Oh yeah?” Well not being the brightest bulb in the drawer, Sid quickly stood up taller and looked around the room confirming the absence of any school staff looking. This let Malcolm more or less know exactly what was coming. As soon as Sid looked back at Malcolm, his big left hand pulled back and swung hard towards Malcolm’s stomach. Expecting it, Malcolm was able to spin out of the punch’s path and grab onto the sleeve of his shirt, pulling Sid forward and off balance. As the bully began trying to regain his footing, Malcolm swept the back of his legs, causing the knees to buckle and the momentum leaving Sid unable to control his forward momentum and land on his face. Sid of course was too stupid to realize how outclassed he was now or too mad to care. Either way he got back up with his nose bleeding a little bit and swung at Malcolm again. Sid got up and charged Malcolm only to get a professional wrestling style hip toss. Sid wasn’t taking this laying down, or at least not for long. Three more times he got up and went after Malcolm and each time he found himself thrown, tripped, or flipped onto his back. Finally Malcolm ducked down, dodging a left hook and grunted hard as he grabbed Sid’s arm and pulled him forward with barely enough strength to upend Sid, sliding off Malcolm’s back and landing on his own. Malcolm still had ahold of Sid’s arm and Malcolm put his knee on Sid’s shoulder and twisted the arm to get his attention.

“With a little more pressure, I can break this. So many athletes get dropped down do to passed injury concerns, how do you think your athletic scholarships will go when the prized recruit has to overcome a broken arm. I suppose it shouldn’t be too bad since it’s a one time thing, but then again...”

Sid looked torn between hatred and fear as he finally realized that Malcolm had taken the perfect position to prevent any easy ways out of this and snorted, “So what do you want?”

Malcolm smiled down as Sid seemed to realize his position, “Simple: You leave me the fuck alone, I leave you the fuck alone.” After a few moments of squirming and attempting to break free Sid stopped fighting. He had always believed in brute force over all else and was having a hell of a time giving in to someone who was undeniably physically weaker than him, but after seeing no teachers in the area (this time to save his ass) mumbled his agreement. Sid got up angrily and looked around, seeing that the fear he used to wield amongst his classmates had diminished quite a bit.

Sid sighed, “Fine, the cock-teasing whore ain’t worth it anyway!” He turned around to leave and was met with a mighty slap to the face that, from the look on his face must have stung like hell.

“Well, if I’m not ‘worth it’ I guess you won’t have to waste your time on me anymore!”

Sid looked prepared to hit her but was interrupted as the yelling had gotten loud enough to attract some attention. The guidance counselor, a friendly enough middle-aged man, had apparently heard the most recent exchange and came to step in, “Ms. Lynch, in my office now. I understand why you slapped him but we still don’t allow violence in our school.” Sid looked back at Malcolm but realized if he didn’t see it, he couldn’t do anything and he couldn’t bring himself to say Malcolm just kicked his ass.

He did however turn back to smirk at his now ex-girlfriend, “Well, have fun in detention bitch.”

“And you, Mr. Nelson, go to the principal’s office immediately.”

“What for?”

The guidance counselor just looked at him with barely veiled contempt, “Swearing for one, and this school has a zero tolerance policy on sexual harassment. What you said about Ms. Lynch definitely qualifies.”

The excitement finally died down and the rest of the day and, except for being a little distracted by Faith at the lunch table (beginning to realize how cute she was) everything was normal for Malcolm. Though he did get the occasional pat on the back from students who had been on the bad end of Sid’s temper at one time or another. He took the bus home to find his mom was already there, about three hours early. When he walked in his mom was sitting in the kitchen with three of the young ladies from work and they were smiling and seemed to be very happy, and not just because of the bottle of wine on the table. Malcolm walked in and joined them, “So what’s going on? Shouldn’t you all be at work.”

“Oh honey, the main office came down at about noon and closed the store. Apparently someone ratted out Greg to the main office and I had no idea how bad he was. I don’t think they’ll hire an accountant so he can both do the books and manage the store to save money any more.”

“Really? How bad was it?”

“You know those annual fifteen cent raises I got every year? The chain mandates a minimum of twenty-five. He’s also held back on the two weeks of paid vacation and five days annual sick pay I was supposed to get after being promoted to shift manager. Hell he was reporting paying me eight-fifty an hour right from the beginning instead of the eight that I started actually getting. Turns out he only got the job because his wife gave it to him, who it turns out was also in charge of his oversight.”

“Shouldn’t two Sampsons like that have tipped someone to the conflict of interest?”

“If she had changed her last name when they got married it probably would’ve.”

“Damn. Wait, when did he promote you to shift management?”

“According to what he told them, five years after I started, so ten years ago. I was also supposed to be bumped to 13 dollars an hour plus a 50 cent raise every year. Instead of making the ten-ten I’m making now, I should be making eighteen. They decided to pay me back all that they owe, some money for the occasional sexual harassment, plus a little extra in order to settle out of court and keep things nice and quiet. Apparently a manager taking advantage of widows and young, vulnerable girls doesn’t play well in the press.”

Malcolm was trying to do the math in his head, but kept getting sidetracked by thoughts of how powerful Master PC really was if it could get Sampson to admit to all this, “So, umm, how much do they owe you?”

For the reduced wages, lost overtime and benefits over the last fifteen and a half years?” She grabbed her glass of wine and swirled it around as she picked up a piece of paper and read it, “$257,166.” She saw her son’s expression morph to one of astonishment and grinned wider than she had in years, “We have agreed however to settle out of court for a nice, even 350 thousand, plus taking over as the store manager when they reopen after the bosses from the main office are done looking through the records at the store. Money’s already in the bank, minus the back taxes for the wages I should’ve been making of course. Works out to just about 305 grand in the end.”

“Holy shit! That’s fantastic!”

“Watch your language young man.” giggle, “But I understand, I said the same thing when they handed me the check and paperwork. I figure with the extra money I can afford to give you a little extra gift to help you keep from forgetting your keys when you leave in the morning.”

“What’s that?”

Malcolm’s mom held up a key that had been on her set and tossed it to him. “You won’t forget your key when you have to drive yourself to school will you?” He sat on the chair looking at the key, sure his mom’s 1991 Taurus wasn’t the greatest car in the world but it still ran well. Malcolm stood up and hugged his mother tight and held her but she didn’t let him pull away. “Just promise me you’ll drive safe. No drinking or anything like that.”

“I don’t drink anyway.”

“I know just promise me. And wear your seat belt and don’t get so distracted by going out with girls that you neglect your school work.”

“I know all that mom, I promise.”

“I know you know, you’re such a good boy and I just worry about you.” She kissed her son on the forehead before letting him go. “But we can worry about that when you go out, in the meantime me and my new management staff are celebrating the money and week off. Care to join us?” She held up the wine and grinned, “Just this once, there’s no school tomorrow and it is a special occasion after all.”

Malcolm thought about declining but looked over at the rest of mom’s management staff. One of the side effects of Gregory Sampson singling out attractive young girls for his staff, and mom’s longtime belief in promoting from within, led to her management staff being four attractive, young women. “Sure, let me get a glass and something to eat first.”

Samantha came home about a half hour later and joined in the party which ended up taking the form of board games, kind of lame but with a couple of cute women who started flirting with him early on it was still really fun. After a while Malcolm went to use the toilet and as he walked out found himself flanked by a 22 year old raven-haired Chinese girl named Chin Fang, who was orphaned by parents that wanted a son, and Makayla, a brunette 24 year old single mother and date rape drug victim with a seven year old daughter (who was at her grandparents for the night). He began to walk past them to let one of them use the bathroom but was cut off as Makayla stepped in front of him and stood pressing her breasts right up against his chest, “You know, we’ve seen you at the restaurant for years and can’t help but realize how cute you’ve become.”

Malcolm raised his eyebrows and discretely attempted to adjust the rapidly growing and uncomfortable erection in his pants, “Cute?”

Chin was now standing to the side of Malcolm and softly stroking his arm as she pressed her body up against him as well, “Not just cute, but sexy too.” Malcolm just looked at the girls and figured those pheromones must be doing there thing on these girls since they were the ones sitting next to him downstairs, and the wine probably wasn’t helping either.

Makayla looked at Malcolm seductively and used her body to press Malcolm into the wall, “You know, I’ve only had sex once in my entire life and I don’t even remember it.” Saying this she leaned in and pressed her lips tightly onto Malcolm’s and it wasn’t long before her tongue worked its way into his mouth. Malcolm let his hands drift and settle onto Makayla’s ass.

Chin stepped up and lightly pushed Makayla to the side, “Hey, don’t hog him all to yourself. I want some too.” Chin stepped onto her tip-toes, being shorter than Malcolm and began kissing him, this time more softly and sensually than Makayla. They were both caressing each others bodies very slowly, with a lot of passion and desire. Chin’s hands eventually found Malcolm’s straining erection and grasped it through his pants and stroked it, “You know, I’m still a virgin and I want my first time to be something special.”

Malcolm looked down at her and smiled, “Some nerd doing you while you’re drunk is special?”

She just lightly kissed Malcolm’s chin and grinned, “No, but doing it with a cute guy who’s nice enough to make sure it’s as good for me as it can be is. Not to mention, me and my best friend double-teaming my bosses hot, young son with her and the guy’s sister downstairs is really hot and naughty.”

Malcolm smirked devilishly as he looked into Makayla’s eyes as she was still up against him, “So, you want to share me?”

Makayla had a steamy look in her large brown eyes as she pouted a little, sticking her large lips out, “Well that wasn’t exactly my plan, but I need a good, hard fuck and you’re the only guy here. So, get over here and bang my brains out.” She pushed Makayla to the side and took up position in front of Malcolm and began rubbing the crotch of her skirt against the bulge in the front of his pants.

The intense heat coming from her and sensual kissing were getting to Malcolm quickly. It wasn’t long before Malcolm grabbed her waist and pushed her away, “So, you only want me because I’m your only option? That’s not very nice, maybe I’ll have to do Chin first.”

Makayla looked at Malcolm with a touch of need and regret in her eyes which quickly turned into one of determination, “Fuck me first and I promise I’ll let you do anything you want to me, and put it anywhere you’d like.” Malcolm pulled one hand off of Makayla’s waist and used it to pull Chin in tight so all three had their bodies pressed up against each other, “All right, let’s go to my room and get this party started.” He walked to his bedroom flanked by the girls and one arm wrapped around the waist of each woman. When he got to his bedroom he was thrown to the bed by both girls who began enthusiastically pulling at his clothes and trying to get him undressed, Chin was gently trying to pull his shirt off while Makayla was tugging roughly trying to get Malcolm’s pants down. It wasn’t long before Malcolm’s clothes were on the floor and each girl were down to their bra and panties and had a hand stroking his dick. Malcolm meanwhile had moved the girls’ bodies in position and had a hand inside each pair of panties and was slowly lubing up his fingers in order to slide it into their overheated pussies.

Malcolm rammed his fingers into both girls eliciting a loud squeal from Chin and a lusty moan from Makayla. Malcolm didn’t waste much time and began pumping his fingers in and out making the girls squirm as he found their clits and began to tease them as he rapidly finger-fucked both girls. Neither one masturbated all that much and with their limited sexual experiences lost their focus and stopped stroking Malcolm in order to more effectively position themselves to let Malcolm thrust into their slits more effectively. Chin moaned loudly and grabbed Malcolm’s pillow and shoved her face into it to stifle her moans which were gaining in volume while Makayla had taken to encourage Malcolm through talking dirty, “Oh yeah baby. Finger-bang our wet, slutty twats. Come on stud, I want your whole hand in there! Fuck my whore cunt harder, no mercy! Rape my filthy fuckhole!”

She was shortly afterward interrupted though as Chin began to scream as her head came off the pillow, “Oh my fucking God!” as she began bucking her hips out of control as the walls of her vagina tightened around the three fingers in her and she slid back down onto the pillow as her body went limp.

Malcolm was going to give her a break and focus exclusively on Makayla, but Makayla was moving and getting off the bed, “Where are you going?”

Makayla stood up and looked down at his cock and smiled, “How are you going to fuck my brains out with this in the way?” Asking that, she slid down her panties and jumped back onto the bed and began to lower herself and position Malcolm’s cock for entry into her pussy.

“Wait, I don’t have any comdoms.”

Makayla hesitated for a second and then shrugged her shoulders, “At this point I’m too hot and horny to care. You can even cum in me if you want to.” That said she thrusted herself downward onto Malcolm’s shaft.

The feeling was too good for Malcolm to stop her from beginning to bounce on his cock so he joined in and matched her rhythm, thrusting into her, “But what if you get pregnant?”

“Then I’ve been knocked up by a great guy who’ll treat me and my baby right. Besides what are the odds of that happening? Now fuck me baby. Fuck my hot, wet, needy and greedy pussy.”

Malcolm actually began trying to think back to health class and remember what the odds would be but Makayla had increased her pace and began to move and talk more wildly as she came hard on Malcolm’s member, having already been really close when Malcolm had been fingering her. Her orgasm though put Malcolm over the edge and he grunted as he began to spray her insides, which reminded him of the increased semen production he had given himself. He thought about trying to get his cock out but the screaming Makayla had tightly gripped his shoulders and fallen on top of his body. By the time Malcolm was able to free himself he was pretty sure that if she was at the point in her cycle that she could be knocked up, she probably was.

Malcolm looked down and watched as Chin got up and groggily and sat on the side of the bed and looked back around at Malcolm, “Oh my god, what the fuck was that?”

Malcolm reached over and rubbed the small of her back with his hands, “So, you never came that hard before?”

A quizzical look came into her face, “I’ve never cum before, I didn’t even believe that was real. The matron at the orphanage always said that was a myth created by naughty boys to get gullible girls to spread their legs.”

Malcolm placed his hand on her nearest butt cheek, “So, what it comes down to one question: Do you believe what she told you or what you just felt?”

A needy, lustful smile appeared on Chin’s round face, “Well, I’m not sure yet. I’ll believe you if you give me another one, this time with your cock.” Malcolm gave her a melancholy smile and smiled.

“I’d love to, but I don’t think I’ll be able to go for a while after all that I pumped into Makayla.” Chin looked upset and crawled up to him, and the closer she got the more his pheromones began getting her going

“Are you sure there’s nothing I can do?” She said this as she reached back and let the last pieces of clothing she had on (her black cotton bra and panties) fall to the ground and let her small, pert breasts and drenched pussy pop out as she pushed the recovering Makayla out of the way and straddled Malcolm. She moved her pussy up and down on his chest, letting the feel of her soft skin get him horny again. She bent down and let her left nipple fall right between Malcolm’s lips, “Will sucking on that turn you on baby?”

Malcolm was feeling worn down but he wasn’t going to turn down this opportunity and began sucking her left nipple while reaching to grab her other tit and began to message it. That, the driving wet heat coming from between Chin’s legs and her occasional moaning allowed him to get hard again. Within another minute he had taken her virginity. She cried out in pain for the first little while but was soon begging for more as the pheromones made her wetter and more well lubricated. She wasn’t nearly as loud as Makayla and was a lot more sensual, laying on top of him, kissing him and rubbing his body all over. It was more like making love than fucking Malcolm thought as he reached down and began rubbing Chin’s rear and kissing her anywhere his lips could reach, thrusting slowly in and out of her amazingly hot snatch. Malcolm knew she wanted to cum again so as he began to feel himself getting close he had her switch positions and told her to begin rubbing her clit if she wanted to cum at the same time.

“Clit?”

“Oh my god, that matron really tried to keep you bottled up. Remember where I had my hand the first time you came? Get your fingers wet with your juices and rub yourself there and I’ll do the rest of the work and we can hopefully cum together.” Chin let her hands slide along the sides of her pussy and began looking for the sweet spot and fell forward a little bit with the electricity that went off in her body. “Shit, she thought, it’s even more sensitive the second time around.” She began to loose control and began squirming as the pounding from Malcolm and the wonderful sensations she was giving herself grew in intensity. She came almost as hard as last ime, though louder than before as she yelled Malcolm’s name and several other incoherent words before she completely collapsed nearly unconscious on top of Malcolm and laid there. After a while and some recovery, Makayla and Chin each laid on one side of Malcolm’s body. He had a twin bed so they each rested on their side with their legs wrapped around his and that’s how they fell asleep.

To be continued...