The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MASTER PC: F12

A middle aged man gets Master PC and cleans up his everyday life but then finds that pressing F12 allows him to clean up the past too.

MF, mf, mc md

Chapter 4: The Bully and the Blonde

It was time to try something new. Harry went back to the manual to see if he could physically move back along his time line. There was no information in the manual. Fortunately Master PC had the genie. Harry asked. The only answer was “Yes.”

No one was around, which was a good thing but Harry still decided to be cautious. He instructed Master PC for the Past to put him three minutes into the past in another room in his house for thirty seconds. He hit enter. And there Harry was in the middle of the family room stark naked. Even his wedding ring was gone. Before Harry had time to reflect on this the thirty seconds were up and he went back to the future, er, the present.

Then Harry remembered that Master PC only affected humans, not clothing, cars or bars of gold. There went his plan to buy Microsoft stock in the eighties. Sigh.

This reminded Harry to check in on his small investment account. HOLY SHIT! There was over a million in the account! That bit of influence on the broker seemed to have done the job. (Note to Harry: make sure the broker was not going to have a visit from the S.E.C.)

So much for the present. Harry still had plans for the past. But he needed to take his laptop with him. He asked Master PC if he could take the laptop with him into the past and again the answer was yes. So Harry set the program for three minutes into the past for thirty seconds with the computer. This time he planned to be in his past body. Harry pressed enter.

There were two computers there! Thirty seconds later Harry only had one computer. It had worked.

In Harry’s junior year in high school his gym locker was right next to that of a football lineman named Pat. Pat was half Irish, half Italian and 100% pit bull. It had been a tough year. Pat was going through high school on the five year plan, having repeated his junior year. Pat, Harry figured, needed some payback.

And for that matter there was a beautiful blonde in his class immediately before gym, a girl named Nancy. Curiously this was again French class but Mlle Dubois didn’t teach it. Harry didn’t remember her name but it was taught by a woman who was half crazy.

Nancy was a blonde who had blonde hair not only on her head; her eyebrows were also blonde. So were the hairs on her arms. Harry figured this was his chance to discover the answer to the age old question: do the drapes match the carpet? Besides, Nancy was always nice to him. In fact just walking down the hall with her made little Harry stand up and take notice.

But what to do with the computer? Would the instructions to not see or touch carry into the past? Harry figured he couldn’t risk it. He dropped into the family homestead the night before, hit the do not see, do not touch macro and went to work.

This was going to take some special timing. Harry took off his glasses and sighed. Even if he had to be a dork he didn’t have to look like a dork for the next twenty four hours. Harry gave himself perfect eyesight, fixed his teeth grew his penis to its future dimensions, added more strength and agility and some self defense abilities. After thinking he just might try another trip to the past he made this into a macro. He also hit the do not notice macro. Then he input his plan for Pat and timed it to begin about the time clothes got changed for gym class. He also gave Nancy some serious affection and desire for Harry to coincide with the bell that ended French class.

Harry survived talking with his friends on the way to school and the first five periods and lunch. Fortunately young Harry had done his homework before Harry from the future dropped in. It was also a great help that Harry had given himself perfect memory and genius intelligence. The class work was easy. And his Chemistry lab partner was as cute as he remembered. Hmm, maybe she deserved a visit some day. But the conversation among the students was positively inane. Harry thought if he heard the word “groovy” one more time he would puke.

At last he arrived at French class. Nancy was as beautiful as he remembered. They had their usual sotto voice conversation about the mental abilities of the teacher while looking like they were paying attention. Then the bell rang.

Nancy turned and looked at Harry as if she had never seen him before. As they walked down the hall she took his arm and rubbed her breast against it while asking if he could help her with her French after school. Having studied French with Mlle Dubois Harry was more than willing. They agreed to meet in the parking lot and go to her house. Both her parents worked.

Harry arrived in gym class just a little dizzy. Little Harry was taking too much blood. Harry had the age old problem: just what does a young man do when he has to take off his pants in front of the guys and he has a serious boner? Harry headed for the toilets and thought about scissors. After a few minutes the swelling went down.

Heading for his locker Harry almost ran into Pat: a big, naked angry Pat. Harry hadn’t arrived on time for his daily beating. Then Master PC kicked in.

Pat’s penis immediately went erect. The boys around him laughed. Then his penis shrank to one inch in length erect and his balls grew to the size of oranges. Everyone laughed again. Pat couldn’t figure out what was going on but decided that Harry had to pay. He took a roundhouse swing at Harry, but Harry wasn’t there.

Harry stepped aside to avoid the punch, (something he had never learned in the regular timeline) and kicked Pat in the butt on his way past. Pat landed on the bench on his tiny erection. Dinged his head on the lockers too. Fight over. Pat, (poor boy), sat out gym class with one ice bag on his head and another on his oversize balls and still erect tiny penis.

Revenge was sweet, even if was going to last less than a day. Harry would remember even if it really never happened in his timeline.

And the day just kept getting better. Nancy met Harry in the parking lot and they walked to her house, Nancy again holding on to Harry’s arm and rubbing her breast against it. Harry was more than ready by the time they reached Nancy’s house.

No one was home at Nancy’s house. The making out began on the couch and a trail of clothes led to Nancy’s room. By the time they reached Nancy’s room they were both naked. And yes, Nancy had some beautiful blonde curls between her legs, sparse to be sure but that was all the better. Her pink nether lips peeked through the blonde curls and they were wet; both the curls and the lips.

Tearing his gaze away from her pussy Harry saw her breasts and thought, “C cup, just as I thought. They had to be that big to show through those cable knit sweaters” They were clearly suckable, but ever the gentleman Harry kissed Nancy’s mouth and then worked his way down. The light pink nipples were delightful and they seemed to enjoy the attention as they stood right up at and for attention.

Harry decided to see if blonde seventeen year old pussy tasted as good as the variety of brunette pussies he had tasted. Whether it was the blonde curls or the teenage pussy Nancy tasted just grand. And as Harry applied almost forty years of experience at licking pussy to Nancy’s, Nancy started to grunt, then moan, then howl and finally scream as she had the best orgasm of her young life.

She pulled Harry up and kissed his wet and fragrant face. “Doesn’t taste as bad as I thought.” she said. “Better than chocolate,” Harry replied. Nancy didn’t look convinced but decided to move on to the main event.

She looked at Harry’s erect dick. “Is that going to fit in me? And am I going to get pregnant?” “Don’t worry about a thing,” Harry replied. “I’ve got everything under control.”

Harry rolled over on his back and pulled Nancy on top of him. Nancy looked confused so Harry placed her on top of his cock and encouraged her to rub her pussy along his length. Nancy seemed to enjoy this very much. He then encouraged her to rise up on her knees, lifted his cock up, placed it between Nancy’s spread labia and encouraged her to move up and down slowly. Nancy slowly sank all the way down Harry’s cock. When she struck bottom she sighed.

Harry told her to move up and down and Nancy soon found her rhythm. Every time she sank down her clit rubbed against Harry’s pubis. Soon, however, Nancy got tired. Harry rolled them over and began to pump in and out. Nancy began to moan again. Her face, then her chest and breasts turned pink as she reached her peak again. As Nancy’s pussy squeezed Harry’s cock Harry shot his load into Nancy’s inviting pussy.

The couple lay together through a period of bliss. Then Nancy, after many kisses, told Harry that she loved him and wanted him again but her parents would arrive home soon. They went through the house picking up their clothes. Harry put his on and with more kisses Nancy eased Harry out the door.

Seeing a real blonde in the flesh was a thrill. Being inside that blonde pussy was more of a thrill.

Harry hurried home and cleared all memory of the experiences from Nancy’s and young Harry’s mind. He then cleared the mind of Pat and all the observers. While Harry wished to leave Pat with a tiny dick he restored Pat to his previous, though still insufficient size. Then Harry wiped all the improvements he had done to young Harry’s body, wiped all events and all the causes and effects from the space/time continuum and headed down stream to his own time. His computer with Master PC on board followed.

While Harry felt none of the effects of his time with Nancy he remembered her fondly. This was better than mindless sex with a French teacher. This was ecstasy with a girl he really liked. No one would remember but Harry.

Feeling a bit guilty Harry went out to the kitchen and kissed his wife. For Sally this was a signal that Harry wanted to make love. As Sally was hoping for such a signal she put dinner on pause and started to head to the bedroom with Harry.

Harry stopped her. He removed Sally’s clothes, bent her over the kitchen table and took her from behind. This was fine with Sally. Having never tried rear entry Sally found the experience thrilling. Harry fondled Sally’s tits as he pumped vigorously. Sally came quickly and Harry followed soon after. It had been a busy but satisfying day. After dinner and some more activity between the sheets Harry and Sally went to sleep with smiles on their faces.