The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 2: The Storm Coming

Chapter 9: Morning Timing

After a couple of extra hours sleep, I rolled out of bed. I was still nude from the frolics of the night before, so I pulled a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out of my suitcase and put them on. Nature was making her normal morning request and I went out to the hall. I didn’t expect to get in that bathroom because of the number of people who were probably already up and about, but to my surprise it appeared that everyone else was sleeping in.

Standing there, relieving myself in the bathroom, I knew I should have locked the door. It opened while I was in mid-stream and because I was accustomed to the communal bathrooms back at the University in Texas, I just looked over to see who had come in.

I stood there, finishing my business with Monique staring back at me. She still had her pajama top on, a towel hung over one arm and a shower kit in her hand. Her eyes were glued to my relaxed organ and by the time I responded to her appearance and tried to turn to conceal myself, it was too late.

I watched over my shoulder as she slowly backed out of the bathroom and closed the door.

After cleaning myself up, I splashed some water in my face. “Great, just great!” I mumbled to myself. “Get a little complacent and my sister walks in on me.”

Once I was presentable again, I exited the bathroom. Monique stood next to the door with her head down as if trying to not meet my quick glance her way. Was it really wrong to let her see what I had? Somehow it should have been, but I wasn’t embarrassed at all. Goodness knew what she would tell Mom or Mandy. The thought of that conversation made me smile. Mandy knew very well what I was packing. I could almost imagine her feigned look of surprise while Monique tried to tell her with her hands held apart using the classic “I saw one this big” method.

As I was thinking about that, Monique ducked into the bathroom and closed the door. I distinctly heard the lock and chuckled to myself. For once it was her suffering from my presence instead of the other way around, though not in the same way.

I went to Mandy’s door and knocked softly. I heard scuffling movements inside and pushed the door open quickly. All three were trying to cover themselves up with the blanket and staring in my direction with wide eyes. Again, I couldn’t help but grin. Mandy rolled her eyes and let go the breath she was holding. Yvonne gave me a look that told me it was a dirty trick and Chloe grinned back at me, slowly lowering her portion of the blanket to show off her excitement. The shorts I was wearing were very short and if I started getting aroused, it would be extremely difficult to hide.

I gave them a wave and closed the door before Chloe thought of more ways to entice me back between her legs.

The girls’ luggage was still piled next to my door. I got it and left it by Mandy’s door. After knocking I spoke through the closed door, “Here’s your bags girls!”

I went back to my room and turned to look back just as Mandy pulled the suitcases inside. She still had the blanket wrapped around her but smiled at me before closing them in.

I knew I would need a shower too, but settled in my room for the wait. Let’s see, four girls and one shower. It was going to be a good hour and a half before I got to the shower, even longer if Ryan beat me to it. Then there was a knock on my door.

“Come in...” I said as it opened.

Mom stood there, already dressed in a long-sleeved blouse. It was a soft green with ruffled elastic around her midriff. The upper half was loose and billowed around her shoulders. The neck gaped and untied strings hung from where it should have been closed to conceal more of her cleavage. However, she had left it loose and was either wearing a push up bra, or was the true source of her daughters’ upper endowments without me having never noticing before. The bathrobe she had worn the night before hid that detail fairly well but this top was designed for showing her off. The long skirt she wore helped only in that her legs were completely concealed from view. Her feet were bare and her toes, with crimson painted toenails, peeked out from under the hem.

“You’re up already!” she said in surprise. “Great, I’ve got breakfast ready downstairs if you’re hungry.”

“I’m waiting for the shower,” I said in response.

She looked out toward the bathroom doorway and what I was sure was the line of girls. She chuckled and looked back at me. “Um, if you want, you can use my shower downstairs. Your Dad had to go into the office this morning, and I’ve already cleaned up.” She shrugged as she finished the offer.

For an second I sat there staring back at her, marveling at the change that must have been brought on by Master PC. Whoever that user was, I wanted to thank him or her. I nodded to Mom and said, “Okay, thanks! I’ll be right down.”

She smiled and closed the door. Mom and Dad had never offered to let me use their shower before. Granted, after Mandy and Monique had moved off to college, I had had the upstairs bathroom to myself, but still...

Pulling out fresh clothes, I went downstairs. The smell of food wafted in from the dining room and drew me that way. I walked in and Mom and Ryan were eating and chatting. Ryan looked as if he had already showered and was ready to go to the office himself, dressed in a blue button up shirt and slacks. I stepped in and nodded as I grabbed a piece of bacon. I turned to leave but Mom said, “Ral, this is Ryan, Monique’s fiancé.”

I turned back around and held my hand over my mouth as I chewed. Ryan spoke up though and saved me from having to delay telling my mom, “We met last night.”

“Oh!” she exclaimed with delight. Obviously, she approved of Monique’s choice in a husband.

I nodded to Ryan in thanks and he grinned back. Then I made my way to the master bedroom while he told Mom about us bumping into one another upstairs.

I had never been in my adopted parents’ bedroom before. It was one of the many little things that hadn’t been allowed. Not by explicit rules, but more enforced by their disapproving glares and snide comments. There simply was no need for me to be in their room. So, to some degree, I was in awe of going in there for the first time. I didn’t expect to be in there again ever, so I took a minute and kind of snooped around.

Their bed, king-sized, dominated the center of one wall. Night stands on each side held lamps and books. A large plasma television hung on the wall opposite the bed and other electronics were on shelves below it. Bookshelves on either side held a good collection of movies on DVD and a wide variety of music CDs. I didn’t recall Mom or Dad ever escaping to the bedroom to watch a movie or just listen to music, but I wasn’t overly surprised with the setup either. They wouldn’t have wanted me near it and with their bedroom as their personal sanctum I wouldn’t have touched any of it—as if I had wanted to. There were baskets of dirty clothes and a couple of plants. The windows looked out toward the east side of the house and I could see the water tower from town, but the trees hid the rest of it from view.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the lights. A clean, folded towel was sitting on the counter along with a scrubby that looked new. I shrugged. I didn’t know where they kept the towels in their bathroom and Mom had invited me to use their shower. She was being the perfect hostess and I didn’t have anything to complain about.

The bathroom was spacious, with a Jacuzzi tub big enough for two, or three if they were really friendly. Next to that was the shower stall with clean smooth glass walls. Unless the shower really got steamed up, you could be seen perfectly while cleaning yourself. In the corner was a stall for the toilet. They were perfectly willing to allow someone to watch them shower or bathe, but hid themselves when going to the pot? Oh well.

I hung the towel on the handle of the shower door, got undressed, turned on the water and climbed in. The stall was also big enough for two. For a second I thought about having one of the girls come down and join me, but if Mom walked in on us...

It never took me long to get cleaned up. The only reason it took longer than ten minutes back in Texas was that one or two of my girls were usually with me and distracting me from cleaning. I smiled at that thought and my cock started hardening with the thought of the girls’ glistening wet bodies rubbing against mine.

I shook my head. “Now, now,” I told myself. The girls were upstairs cleaning themselves properly, I could do the same.

After I showered and dressed, I left Mom and Dad’s bedroom to head upstairs. Monique was standing in the great room with her coat on. Ryan stood next to her whispering something softly and making her smile. When she saw me, I don’t think I had ever seen anyone turn such a deep shade of red. Ryan noticed her response too and looked at me. Then he looked back at Monique and apparently softly asked what was going on. She shook her head and watched me pass by.

Mom came out of her office just as I got to the stairs. She was wearing a coat too, and I knew something was going on. “Where’s everyone going?”

She smiled at me. “We haven’t finished our Christmas shopping.”

I nodded. I had already gotten gifts for all my girls, but hadn’t thought to get anything for Mom or Dad. Since I hadn’t expected to see Monique, she had never crossed my mind. And then there was Ryan. Should I even get him anything? Maybe something for the engaged couple? That sounded easier than trying to guess what he might like.

I kept my face impassive as I thought. Why let on that I still needed to do any shopping? It was supposed to be a surprise. Speaking of which...

I almost jumped when I heard “Shopping!” come from Mandy as she bound down the stairs. She was dressed in a soft peach blouse with long sleeves and a knee length skirt of white. The peach brought out the color of her skin and the white of her skirt made the light tan on her legs look darker. Her shoulder length blonde hair was dry and gleamed in the morning light.

Mom smiled at her and I grabbed the banister. Mandy could sneak up on the most alert person. She seemed to get a kick out of making them jump.

“I’ll get my coat, wait for me!” she said excitedly as she ran back up stairs.

I looked back at Mom as I climbed the stairs too. Her face was soft with patience.

When I got to the top, Mandy had gotten her coat and was on her way back downstairs. She stopped long enough to pull my face to hers for an ear-popping kiss and then darted down the stairs. Fortunately, the stairs weren’t straight, there was a landing halfway down that turned ninety degrees before continuing to the Great Room.

After I dropped my night clothes on top of the pile I had started on the floor of my closet, there was another knock at the door but before I said anything Chloe opened it and came in, followed by Yvonne. Chloe was wearing a black knit top that hugged her torso like a second skin. Through the mesh, I could see her black satin bra, but only just. Her skirt was also black and reminded me of the skirt she had worn the day I first met her. It was short and showed off her legs to stunning effect. Under the skirt, she wore black leggings, which made me feel better. That day we met, she had given me her panties and finished the day at work flashing customers with small twirls and bending over to pick up shoes.

Yvonne had been a bit more conservative with her wardrobe for the trip, and wore a dark brown tank top with a long sleeved button-up shirt over it. The shirt was open and her generous cleavage was perfectly visible but her overall size up-top was well hidden by the loose shirt. She wore jeans that weren’t painted on but were snug enough to show off hints of her shape. With her hair pulled back in a low pony tail, her face was framed by a few wisps of hair and her eyes caught my attention even more than her cleavage.

Chloe came right up to me holding out a choker. It was black satin like her bra. It was a pseudo-ritual we had adopted. Since I didn’t want her wearing a real collar, like some kind of animal, we had chosen a line of chokers. She had enough to go with just about any wardrobe combination she could come up with. She held up her hair and turned her back to me. I ran it around her neck and fastened it in the back.

Unable to resist any opportunity to touch any of my girls, I ran my hands over the back of her neck and along her jaw line. Chloe backed into me, pressing her bottom against my legs. She was too short to reach my crotch unless I squatted down.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She tried to hold me to her but I couldn’t let her have all the attention.

I held out my hand to Yvonne and she took it. I pulled her to Chloe and me and there was no resistance on her part. She met my lips eagerly. I knew if we kept up the touching and even groping that Chloe had began, things would degenerate but I had things I needed to talk to them about.

The girls were used to the touching and kissing and me not allowing it to go too far. We all understood that my powers could have us spending hours upon hours in a bed making one another messy with all the fun and hard-pounding pleasures. Considering everyone else in the house was gone, it was the perfect opportunity for just that very thing, but I thought of how Mandy pout once she found out she had been left out. Fair was fair, and I couldn’t give to these two what Mandy didn’t get to have as well.

I went to my desk and the girls sat on my bed.

“Mandy said something about shopping...” Yvonne started.

I nodded. “Mom, Monique and Ryan have some last-minute shopping to do, and you know Mandy; she hasn’t been able to go shopping much.” It was one of the things she always longed to do, but she hadn’t wanted to give up her looks even for a few hours to get out of our underground abode back home. Now that she looked like a normal woman again, she wasn’t going to let the opportunity slip by. Not even for sex.

Yvonne and Chloe understood that point and said nothing else about it.

“Well, we’ve got the house to ourselves for a few hours. Any ideas what we might do?” I knew as soon as I asked that what the answer would be.

Chloe said nothing, she just smiled.

Yvonne, however, thought of something that would require clothing. “I’ve seen the woods and parts of the town. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of this place you lived in.”

Chloe looked a touch disappointed, but then, she always did for an instant when sex wasn’t going to be the activity of choice. Being a nymphomaniac has its down sides. However, she controlled herself and her instinct to demand what her body craved. She knew she would get more of what she craved during the week, probably every night.

“Get your coats,” I said as I stood up.

Chloe bounded out of the room as if on springs. She reminded me for a moment of Mandy, but I couldn’t understand why she was suddenly excited about a tour of my home town. Yvonne looked a bit surprised at Chloe’s reaction too but followed nonetheless.

Mandy hadn’t left us the keys for the Charger so we were going to walk. Between the part time job I had had and dating the only girl who would talk to me during high school, I knew the streets well considering I had walked them many, many times over that year. I had learned more about my home town in that span than all the years I had lived there.

I was just reaching for the front door, all of us in our coats, ready to leave, when the doorbell rang. I didn’t think of it as anything more than really good timing, and opened up the door.

Michael stood there, his knowing smile in place and the bright red and green scarf wrapped around his neck once more.