The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 1: Winter Break

Chapter 8: Sleeping Arrangements

Monique stepped around me, brushing her shoulder against me, and smiling demurely over her shoulder as she pranced out of the kitchen. I stood there, watching her tanned legs as she walked and imagined the shape of her bottom moving under the cotton pajama top.

Once she had gone around the corner toward the stairs I literally shook my head, trying to fling the vision out of my mind. It didn’t work.

I knew what I needed but I didn’t know just what we could get away with. I tried to relax but knew it wouldn’t work, so to hide the lump in my pants and to work some of the tension out, I went back out and got everyone’s luggage.

As I climbed the stairs with both arms full of suitcases, I heard Mandy’s door close and spotted Mom at the top of the stairs.

“You didn’t have to bring those up tonight,” she said softly as I stacked them next to my door.

With the exertion, I had accomplished part of what I wanted. Unfortunately when I turned to answer Mom, she was standing half on the floor, half on the first step down. Her long lean leg was displayed outside of her bathrobe and it made me hesitate in my reply. “It wasn’t a problem...”

She smiled at me. “That flight must have really drained you. Get some sleep and I’ll see you in the morning.”

I nodded and watched her descend the stairs. I went to the banister and looked down. Mom stopped at the bottom, looked up and smiled. It was a perfect view down her bathrobe. I knew Mandy and Monique had inherited their blonde hair and blue eyes from her, but I it had never dawned on me what else began as hers...

I waved and stepped away. I didn’t know what was coming over me. When my Charm had first manifested, girls were coming onto me, now suddenly, I was seeing nothing but the lusty packaging of the women around me. It was disturbing, not that my girls would mind me looking at them like that, but the fact that I seemed to be taken with my adopted mother and older sister. Again I shook myself, but fully. Again, it didn’t work.

I went to Mandy’s door and knocked. She opened it up after a second, but at the same time the bathroom door opened too.

A man came out. He stood about my height with dark blonde hair that fell to his shoulders, dark eyes that I couldn’t make out in the hall and had a towel over his shoulders and wore pajama pants matching the top Monique had been wearing. It was an odd moment as we stood there staring at each other. I figured out from the clothes that he had come with Monique and decided to end the silence first.

“How are you? I’m Ral, Monique’s brother.” I held out my hand.

He accepted, smiling. “Hello, I’m Ryan, Monique’s fiancé.”

I heard Mandy behind me, “Oo-oo.” I had to agree. Monique had broken a lot of hearts back in high school. I remembered the number of guys who either came over for a visit or to pick up Monique for a date. This guy must have been really something for her to decide to tie the knot.

I stepped aside and Mandy came out. “This is Mandy, our sister.”

He shook her hand and his smile made me think briefly of Mike, Erin’s ex-boyfriend. He had been a charming guy who liked controlling her life. However, Ryan didn’t look like Mike, except in that probably-charms-women-all-the-time way. I tried to not think about it as he left and went into Monique’s room. I heard her soft voice before he shut the door and she sounded truly happy to see him. I shrugged as Mandy looked back at me. The smile on her face told me her opinion of his looks. I tried my best to hide the horrible green monster that liked to peak out at moments like that. Apparently I didn’t hide it good enough.

She pushed me into her room and shut the door saying, “You’ve got nothing to worry about there, brother.” She emphasized brother in that teasing way she retained from our childhood.

Chloe and Yvonne had apparently borrowed some night clothes from Mandy. Mom and Dad had never packed up Mandy or Monique’s remaining clothes when they had moved out and apparently Mandy could still wear the same sizes she had in high school.

Chloe, being shorter by a few inches than Mandy, wore only a pajama top like Monique had. The sleeves fell past her hands and she was rolling them up when I walked in. Unlike Monique however, Chloe was more than happy to open the top, which had yet to be buttoned, and show me that she was wearing nothing else.

Mandy grinned at my reaction to Chloe’s flash and went to her closet. I watched her pull her sweater and shirt off over her head, but could only see her back past the closet door. I looked away while she changed. Why I felt even slightly embarrassed, I couldn’t understand. Maybe it was being back home, especially with the way I had felt when I saw Monique and Mom. I should have been disgusted with my self for leering at their bodies and becoming aroused in turn. They were both beautiful women that I had never thought of in that way. What bothered me was not feeling disgusted with my reaction, and that made me feel guilty.

I looked up and caught Yvonne looking back at me. She wore a tight black teddy. The way she filled out the silky material had me filling out my jeans again. She smiled at me, her eyes dropping down. I could almost feel her staring at my crotch and I wanted to feel more than just her eyes.

“Ral...” Mandy said softly from the closet. It took me a second to tear my eyes away from Yvonne and when I did, I knew I wasn’t the only one needing relief. She stood with one hand high on the closet door and the other on her out-thrust hip. Her amber eyes watched me as if I were some toy she wanted to pounce on. Wearing what she wore most of the time—nothing—her nipples stood out and her breasts rose and fell with her heavier breathing. The silky feel of the teddy Yvonne wore wasn’t the only soft texture I yearned for as Mandy’s fur grew before my eyes.

I could feel a burning in my gut. More than anything right at that moment, I wanted all three of my girls. I wanted to make them all understand why they were there, and in Mandy’s case, it wasn’t just to see the family. My only concern was what our family would think. There was no way any of them could understand our arrangement.

I stood there, looking from one of my girls to the next. None of them seemed to have the reservations I did. Chloe got up and approached first. She reached out and ran her hand over my abs and chest. Since I was still wearing my coat and sweater, I couldn’t feel her skin on mine, and I wanted to.

Chloe’s face was upturned, watching my expression as her hand ran down past my belt and cupped my crotch.

Whatever reservations I had about what the family thought about me and my girls... disappeared.

The bonds between the four of us opened up wide and all three of them, though feeling rather amorous already, were struck silly by the way I was feeling. I pulled Chloe’s face up to mine for a keep kiss. She opened up and allowed me to taste her mouth as deeply as I wanted. Jaws working, tongues dancing, someone might have thought we had been really kissing for the first time, the intensity was so hot.

Mandy and Yvonne didn’t wait for invitations. Mandy, being already naked, approached and worked to get my pants off, and Yvonne pulling off the teddy she wore—leaving herself in only a pair of matching panties—stepped around us and began pulling at my coat.

For a moment, there was nothing but the effort to get me out of my clothes and them out of whatever remained. We threw the blankets and pillows Mom had brought up for the girls on the floor and the four of us piled onto them.

With three girls all at once, I was accustomed to laying on my back and just letting them have their way with me. I always enjoyed the control they all seemed to have over me, but tonight my needs were supreme and all three of them gave in willingly to whatever I wanted.

All of us enjoyed the oral attentions of one another. Even the girls gave and received with each other. Chloe laid on her back, her full breasts bared, nipples standing at full attention. I laid down next to her but with my head level with one of her large teats. She pressed her side to me and pulled my head to her as I ran my tongue over her nipple. Yvonne, on her hands and knees, hung her incredible knockers over Chloe’s eager lips and used lips, tongue and teeth on Chloe’s free tit.

Mandy, with probably the most luscious mouth of the group, laid down along Chloe’s other side, but in reverse to Chloe and me. Her talented tongue danced across Chloe’s heated pussy and sucked my swollen prick deeply in alternation. Occasionally, she would tuck my cock into Chloe’s pussy and then capture my sac with her mouth. The moaning and groaning filling the room should have brought someone’s attention to us, but we were thankfully spared any interruption.

The initial need for female flesh brought on my orgasm quickly. Most of the time my girls were more than happy to be sprayed down with or try to drink down that first load, but this time, as if they were working together on some scheme, Mandy tucked me into Chloe just as I warned them of what was coming.

My natural instinct took over and I began thrusting, ramming my long and thick rod deep into her quivering pussy with a certain sense of consuming need. I needed to cum, that much I knew, but being in Chloe made it so much more than that.

Chloe watched me as I climbed up over her. She raised her hips and countered my urgent thrusts. Then, with a cry that had to be muffled, she came along with me. Our bodies shuddered and shook as what felt like gallons of my seed poured into her soppy pussy and finally began squeezing back out and down her bottom.

Mandy was there in an instant, licking up what escaped my paramour, and she didn’t stop with only licking Chloe’s bottom either. Any flesh in the vicinity was worthy of lapping and it only got my engines going again.

Chloe was perfectly happy to accept a second injection from me, but I wanted Mandy or Yvonne. As she rolled away, I stayed there, on my knees with my cock pointing straight out. Hard wasn’t the word. Steely or even petrified would have been better, because it felt as if my cock would never be soft again.

Mandy had rolled over under me but didn’t advance any further. She was happy at the moment lapping at my inner thighs and hanging sac.

I looked up at Yvonne, who was crawling toward me on all fours. She smiled and bent her head down. I watched as she opened her mouth wide and accepted the pulsing tip of my cock between her lips. I ran my hands through her long, straight, chocolate-brown locks while she sucked the remnants of Chloe’s and my intermingled fluids from me.

By the time she was done I was thrusting involuntarily again, pushing to the back of Yvonne’s mouth and into her throat. She accepted, moaning and advancing. If it hadn’t been for my gifts, she wouldn’t be able to handle my size like that. It would have choked her. However, she pressed forward, her heavy breathing streaming from her flared nostrils. It was always a shock to me, even after all this time, that any of my girls could do what Yvonne was doing, but it didn’t stop me from letting it happen—and enjoying the sensations.

Chloe snuck up behind Yvonne and laid down with her face between Yvonne’s legs. Yvonne’s excitement intensified as did her verbal approval. Those vibrations shot straight to my core and I was soon pulling Yvonne back as my second orgasm approached.

Yvonne spun around, pointing her round posterior at me, and reached between her legs to direct my ready-to-burst cock at her well-oiled pussy. I slipped in and pressed forward until her soft cheeks were firm against my pelvis. Her groan was louder now that my cock wasn’t stuffed down her throat. All the same, it added to my pleasure and the steaming liquid of my gratitude poured out deep in her.

Again, Mandy lay under me, lapping up the extra that spilled out of Yvonne. Her face was shiny and grinning when Yvonne pulled away and I looked down.

I felt better, relieved, but my cock was still hard, still ready for more. Looking down at Mandy, I knew the reason for it. She was still in her cat form and needed satisfying before she would return to what the family thought she should look like.

It wasn’t like I normally had to chase any of my girls down or convince them to have sex. Most of them seemed to be in the mood perpetually. I always suspected it was due to the bonds they had with me and the way I suppressed my Charm from affecting anyone else around me. Mandy was just as eager for my attentions as the others were, and knew the straining pole hovering over her face was all hers.

Chloe had crawled over Yvonne, kissing her way along Yvonne’s pale skin until she reached the gooey, soppy center she wanted. Yvonne’s joy was focused right back at Chloe as she pulled my paramour’s oozing crotch to her own smacking lips. With each of their faces buried between the other’s legs, I turned to Mandy and found her on her hands and knees with her tail raised high. The cat-like part of her persona enjoyed having me control her. She would struggle and even claw at me as if trying to escape. I would put up with much of it but after having done some studying on the mating of cats, both big and domestic, I learned just what to do to get her to quiet down and accept me with no fight at all. Granted most of the time, Mandy enjoyed sex just like the rest of the girls, but tonight her cat side wanted both the sex and the struggle. She had been more confined than normal and resented it. Now, I had to show her why she would accept it.

Mandy looked at me over her shoulder with anticipation. The look would both seduce and scare any normal man, but I knew it. I understood it, and I knew how to tame it.

I moved up behind her, running my hands over the silky fur lining her body. Mandy enjoyed being petted almost as much as the others enjoyed being eaten out. She arched her back, presenting herself to me, but I knew better. If I tried to just shove my cock into her now, she would pull away, crawling out of reach.

I ran my hands through the soft hairs like I would the hair on my head, scratching here and there, hitting points that I knew would trigger her excitement. Eventually, I had my cock pressed against her, not pointed and ready to slip in, but pinned between her heated hole and my abs. Leaning over, I let my body mold to hers, allowing her fur to rub against as much of me as she allowed, and still I used my hands to stroke her. Over her shoulders, down her arms, back to the uncovered part of her upper chest, to her breasts only lightly grazing her extended nipples, back down her abs and through the bit of lining just over her pussy. By the time my fingers grazed that sensitive area she was dripping with need. I pulled my hips back and brought my pole up between her legs, allowing it to run against her lips and excited clit.

Still I didn’t penetrate her. I pushed her hair aside and lightly kissed the side of her neck and jaw line. Mandy kept her face turned up and away so I couldn’t kiss her lips or see her eyes, but I didn’t need to. I could feel how close she was, how ready, but I wanted it to be definite, with no chance that she would run.

Usually by the time she was wriggling her hips and trying to angle her bottom to find the tip of my cock, she was ready, but we hadn’t gotten there yet.

Mandy’s tail curled around my hips and down between my legs. It was part of the game. She would fight my enticement of her while at the same time trying to get me off. I never gave in to just her tail teasing but there had been a couple of times we had gotten turned around and she got me off with her talented tongue. She started to turn, but with my arms around her and one of my legs raised, I had the leverage to keep her where I wanted her.

Finally, I had to resort to the one thing I didn’t care for as much but I knew would work. With her hair pushed out of the way and her fighting to keep her face away from mine, I pulled back and latched my teeth to the back of her neck. Much of Mandy’s fight went out of her the instant I did this and her arms buckled.

I grabbed her around the waist and held her up while maintaining the bite on her neck. Mandy’s hips gave the signal for her need and apparently the others were finished with each other because I felt an additional set of hands help guide my cock to Mandy drenched cunt.

I went in easy and deep. Mandy arched her back and moaned deeply.

Part of the reason I didn’t like having to bite Mandy’s neck was because it didn’t leave a lot of room for maneuvering. It wasn’t just the bite that made her docile, if she had the chance to get away, she could easily pull from the bite and the ritual would have to start over.

I lowered her down, and even had to push her legs aside so her body was flat on the floor. She kept her hips arched, accepting my penetration, but I could feel the soft tension through her body, ready to move if the opportunity arose.

I had enough practice and the strength to keep her down, but didn’t find the effort to be as fun as she did. It wasn’t meant for my benefit anyway. She wanted to be unique and this was one thing that made her so.

With her on the floor, she brought her legs together between mine. It made the pressure of how her pussy hugged my cock different. It felt fantastic, and apparently she was enjoying it too because the fine tension relaxed away and she began raising her hips in tandem to my thrusts, making the oh-so-wonderful sound of my hips slapping against her bottom.

“Let me roll over, Ral, please. I want to watch your expression as you fill me with cum...” she said softly as I again got close to another messy orgasm. However, I was enjoying the angle and sound too much to want to give it up. There was also the suspicion of her just trying to get away so as to prolong what was coming.

Chloe and Yvonne came up on both sides of us. Yvonne was on the side Mandy had turned her face too. She said, “Ral, her eyes are already blue again.”

I let go of Mandy’s neck and looked for myself. Sure enough, though Mandy still had the cat ears, fur and tail, her eyes were blue with round pupils again. The look on her face was pure pleasure and nothing of her cat persona was present.

I pushed up off of her, pulling out of her with a loud slurping noise. She rolled over under me, spreading her legs wide and guiding my slick and messy pecker back to her quivering folds. She ran her hands over my chest as I lowered to her and opened her mouth with a look of mild bliss as I pressed back in fully. In a flash, she had her arms and legs wrapped around me as I picked up the pace I had staved off from so she could turn over. The angle wasn’t the same but with each little quake Mandy had from the mini-orgasms that ran through her, more of her body returned to what she had looked like when we arrived.

By the time I was ready to unload, she had normal ears, no tail and no fur, but she continued to moan and squeal as I geared up for my final plunge for the evening.

Feeling the familiar burn of my cum running the length of my cock to rocket out, I began to pull away, but Mandy locked her legs around me, keeping me in place. A look of desire etched in her face, she pulled me down and kissed me unlike she had ever done before. Normally she was either too into the sex or all tongue when we kissed, but this was tender and filled with her joy for having me. For whatever reason, it triggered the final muscular reaction and my whole body seized with the effort of filling her pussy with more of the white cream the others had enjoyed.

Exhausted, I barely held myself up off of Mandy. She continued to kiss me, holding my head gently as her tongue softly explored my mouth and I hers.

Once the convulsions and aftershocks subsided, I sat up and looked down at a very content young blonde woman. Mandy felt so wonderful she didn’t want me to leave her. I felt the same, the contentedness, but still knew that we couldn’t sleep together for the night. If Mom and Dad found us...

“Stay for a little while,” Mandy pleaded and I couldn’t resist. We all lay down on the floor, one blanket under us and the other covering. We didn’t need more for warmth because all four of us were heated up from the exertions.

* * *

All of us fell to sleep quickly and it wasn’t long before I was seeing the rest of my girls. Renée and Tabitha had had an uneventful trip to Houston. They had arrived about the same time Mandy, Chloe, Yvonne and I had at my parents’ place.

Carrie and Tanya were happy seeing us and knowing that nothing had happened. Carrie admitted to being quite bored at her parent’s place but understood why she couldn’t go home or back to work. Tanya was perfectly happy trying to keep Carrie entertained for the duration.

Erin and Nadia had had a fun evening with Erin’s Mum. Nadia and Mrs. McNair had exchanged recipes and tried a few new ones out already.

Jeri had arranged for one of her employees to start learning the bookkeeping in her store so she could have time off for emergencies in the future. Even in the dream room, she felt different and her pregnancy was already making my bond with her more focused. She was more distinct than the others who weren’t with me physically, and didn’t have the dream-like quality caused by the distance. I could still feel and see the others very well, but Jeri seemed to actually be with me just as Mandy, Chloe and Yvonne were.

Linda and Li had also made arrangements with work for future family emergencies. Linda had always known there were policies in place for such things but hadn’t paid any attention to the details. She understood better now but still had to finish her schedule for work. Li, however, owned her own company and made the policies. She told the students who worked for her as well as the two professionals that handled the bigger accounts that though she planned to be in the office, the emergency might call for her to leave at any time without notice.

Alexandria had been having a quiet day with her girls, and Charlotte had finished some of the plans for the new store in Florida.

Everyone was happy to hear that no one had been abducted or molested in my absence, but when I told them of my encounter with Michael, their concerns grew, especially when I mentioned that he said I was condemned. However, none of them had any concrete idea of what Michael’s cryptic message meant. Chloe was the foremost in believing that I could overcome any obstacle, and many of the others held a high level of confidence in me as well. The only ones concerned were Yvonne and Erin—Yvonne because of her run-in with Dr. Livingston, and Erin due to her constant reminder of my own concerns. She was perfectly confident that I could do anything I really set my mind to but worried nonetheless about my safety.

Spirits raised higher when I told everyone of how I had been received by Mom and Monique. It was more than any of us hoped for, though some, like me, worried that something might still be wrong. I had an idea of how to check on that, but didn’t bother telling the others.

The dream continued with everyone discussing plans for the next week and I was surprised by Mandy’s idea of me asking Mom and Dad about my adoption as soon as possible. I couldn’t argue, it was something I should get out of the way in case they came to their senses and remembered that they had been happy to see me leave. So, it was agreed that I would talk to them about it during breakfast.

I even told them how Mom had been curious about who I was dating, Yvonne or Chloe. To my surprise, I not only had everyone’s attention, but they all seemed to be holding their collective breaths waiting to hear what I had said. I smiled and told them how I would not claim any one of them as a public girlfriend because it would demean the others. Smiles flittered here and there and everyone expressed their happiness with me in turn.

Something woke me up. I was still on the floor with all three girls and very aware of where I was. It was nothing unusual when we were at home, but in my parents house? The thought of Mom or Dad having looked in on us made my heart race with anxiety.

I raised my head straining to hear whatever woke me. I didn’t hear any creaking or... wait, there it was. One of the trees was scratching the window. I laid back, breathing deeply. Relief spread through me like the warmth of the mass of bodies laying around me.

Slowly, I extracted myself from the pile of girls. Mom and Dad probably wouldn’t think anything of all three of them sleeping on the floor. I pulled Mandy’s comforter off her bed and covered all three with it, and then turned to get my clothes.

Chloe sat up and looked around blearily. “Master?”

I knelt next to her and she immediately started kissing me again. Finally, I pried my lips from hers and said, “Chloe, listen. It’s late and I need to go back to my room. You stay here with Yvonne and Mandy. I’ll see you in the morning.” I would have asked her if she was okay with it, but Chloe had forced me into the habit of just expecting her to do what she was told. It was how she wanted to be treated. I still didn’t like it, but there might come a point in which it might actually be a good thing.

She nodded with a slight pout. She was disappointed that I didn’t stay, and that was expected. I had never left the girls that slept with me in the middle of the night before. It was disconcerting, but something that couldn’t be avoided.

Chloe laid back down and snuggled into Mandy’s back. I wasn’t sure what Mom would think of this if she walked in on seeing the three of them cuddled together, but it wouldn’t be as bad as if I were packed in the middle, I was sure.

Tip-toeing as quietly as possible, I got back to my room. Next to the door was the stack of suitcases and I pulled mine out. After I went in and closed the door, I went to the desk. It had been a weird night and I had been curious why my family so readily accepted me back into their lives.

I pulled out my laptop and booted it up. Once I was logged into Master PC, I tried pulling up Mom, Livia Setton. I expected to see her form asleep, but I didn’t get that far. Master PC was asking for a password for her. Quickly, I tried Dad, Garret Setton. He, too, required a password to access.

I sat back staring at the password request form. “What the hell?” I asked myself. Monique had been very nice to me too, though I had been to impacted by how she appeared at the time. I tried her profile, but once again a password was required.

Did Mom or Dad, or even Monique, have Master PC? I could sneak down to the den where Mom’s computer was and see if Master PC was on it. That’s when I remembered Ryan. I hadn’t gotten his last name when we met, otherwise I’d try to pull him up too. Wait, the program could help me find someone...

I went back to the subject request and typed in “Ryan”. A series of thumbnails appeared showing everyone that had “Ryan” in their name. It took me a while but I found him. “Ryan Mathews,” I muttered to myself as I clicked on his handsome face. However, he too required a password.

So, someone else in the house besides me had Master PC. Well, there was the possibility that someone outside the house was controlling my family and Ryan, or even multiple users controlling them. I shook my head. Without being able to access the profiles, there was no way to know how any of them had been affected. To be honest though, other than my reaction to Mom and Monique, which was probably more me than them, it really couldn’t have been better. Was it possible someone who knew them had thought they were just too conceited and changed them? That seemed possible for my parents, and even Monique, sure, but what about Ryan? Unless a Master PC user was using it routinely on everyone in this area, that didn’t seem likely.

As if I didn’t have enough to think about, another series of questions unfolded. Who were the Mind Magi and what did they really want? Who had control of my parents, sister and her fiancé, and why?

I closed down the program and the laptop. I could check Mom’s computer in the morning. I’d make up some excuse about wanting to see the network settings so I could hook up my computer to the Internet. Then I could check whether Master PC was on her computer, which would indicate that someone in the house was the mystery user. Granted, I didn’t know if Dad had a laptop. I knew he had a computer at work. Then there was Monique who probably had her own computer. And finally Ryan, a complete unknown.

I didn’t want to suspect any of them, really. Though I was shocked at the warm welcome, I would hate to have to turn them back to the people they had been. Was that wrong of me? I shook my head. Probably.

I crawled into my bed. It still had the worn comforter and pillow I remembered from when I left home. Light was just starting to filter into my room, but it was muted. Clouds were in the sky. I remembered hearing on the radio on our way here from the airport that a blizzard had hit Ohio and was expected to hit West Virginia within the next day or two. Hopefully it would hold off for a day. I’d like to keep my option to be able to leave open should it come down to that. I didn’t see it as necessary yet because everything was going so well. But... things had a way of turning sour. I just had to keep an open mind and not worry... too much.