The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 1: Winter Break

Chapter 4: Holiday Traffic

Why Dr. Livingston left without actually coming after me was a bit of a mystery in and of itself. Many suggestions were made: he just wanted to know more about me, he was verifying some of the information he got from Professor Belton, or I had done something he wasn’t expecting. For that matter, all of those ideas made sense.

No matter the reason for Dr. Livingston’s sudden departure, it put much of the urgency I had tried to convey to my girls into all of us. Everyone chose to meet either at Jeri’s house or Alexandria’s sister’s house.

Mandy, Chloe, Yvonne and I went to the latter. Chloe drove, Mandy rode shotgun and Yvonne sat in the back seat pressed against me. Yvonne had been so shaken she hadn’t bothered changing. She just threw a few things into a suitcase, put on a long coat and got in the car. Chloe didn’t say anything during the drive or even after we arrived. Whenever I looked at her, she smiled back at me. I had an idea of what she was thinking but felt it might have drawn Dr. Livingston or someone worse to us if I opened our marks just to verify.

That idea made me think. What if using my abilities helped Dr. Livingston find me? Was it possible? If so, I would wait until I got on the plane and use them again, drawing him and anyone else looking for me in such a way from the rest of my girls. I didn’t tell anyone this because the rest might object. I didn’t want anything happening to them, but at the same time they wanted me safe as well.

After we arrived, Yvonne went to change, Chloe sat serenely on Savannah’s couch, and Alexandria was helping Savannah get packed for her trip. Mandy had come in too and Alexandria’s girls were asking her all kinds of questions. The girls had been to the underground complex a couple of times and Mandy had always enjoyed watching them. The girls had been curious about Mandy’s appearance from the first time they saw her, and with the kind of energy Mandy had, she could roll around and play with the girls, keeping them entertained to the point of not wanting to leave. It surprised me that Mandy had taken to them so easily. Then that idea of having children with my women making our bonds stronger surfaced again. Was it possible she had already known that, even on a subconscious level?

It was another question, but not as important at the moment as all of the others I had. So, I sat with Chloe and watched Mandy. Yvonne came out wearing a dark red sweater, blue jeans and tennis shoes. The long coat was over one arm and the outfit she had been wearing in her hand. She sat next to me and curled up again. The memory of Dr. Livingston’s invasion was still very vivid within her mind. I was sure I could help her anxiety, but again, the idea of being tracked by my abilities made me hold off.

The only reason we had gone to Alexandria’s Sister’s house rather than straight to the airport was because Savannah was flying with us. No, Savannah wasn’t bound to me and honestly may have only been in any kind of trouble due to association. However, her trip was for a different reason all together.

Savannah’s ex-husband, Nathan, lived in Virginia with their two boys, Tom and Mikey. Those two were just a year older than Alexandria’s girls each, and Savannah hadn’t seen them in over a year. What was worse, Alexandria told me in confidence two weeks prior, was that Nathan was engaged. Savannah had taken the news hard. Her normal confidence had been vastly diminished since I found out, and she felt that at least seeing her boys again would help her. Alexandria and the rest of us agreed, so the planned trip Mandy and I were taking was Nathan had taken Savannah’s dedication to her sister bad enough, but it was like rubbing salt in the wound with that news.

I transferred everyone’s luggage to Savannah’s van. Chloe left her car keys with Alexandria so she had a way of getting around with the girls. The Toyota Camry would have been crowded with the five adults whereas Alexandria and her girls fit it comfortably.

One by one Alexandria and her girls gave us all hugs. Alexandria saved me for last.

As usual, her girls started giggling when we kissed. I had since learned to ignore them, but I would still pull away with a tinge of blush.

Alexandria looked at me somewhat seriously. “You’ll keep an eye on Savannah, won’t you?”

I nodded. I had agreed that Savannah may need comforting if things went bad during her visit, but I had promised myself to not let things get out of hand. I nodded. “Yeah, I will. Hopefully, there won’t be a need.”

“I know, this is worst case scenario, I’m sure,” Alexandria said with a smile. After one last kiss, I got in the side of the van.

Savannah was driving, Chloe rode shotgun, Mandy sat in the driver’s side captain’s chair and Yvonne was curled up on the bench in the back. I took the captain’s chair next to the side doors. Yvonne looked nervous but smiled when I looked back at her. Chloe was busy looking for a good station on the radio and Mandy was staring at me.

From Savannah’s house, we got to Interstate Highway 30 within a few minutes. Mandy had been right about traffic. Apparently a lot of holiday travelers were out and on the highway. Savannah and Mandy had worked out an alternate root, but that would require getting off the highway, and that wasn’t going to happen very quickly.

Feelings from our sharing still lingered. I was still anxious, and I was sure the girls probably were too. We needed a distraction, but I couldn’t think of anything to talk about that wouldn’t raise everyone’s nervousness again.

I caught sight of Mandy pulling off her hat and her ears twitching with relief. That reminded me.

I pulled my laptop out of my backpack and booted it up. Mandy noticed and apparently knew what I had in mind. She asked, “You had mentioned an idea a couple of days ago, what was it? Or did you forget?”

I shook my head. “Nope, didn’t forget.” Mandy and I had been discussing her appearance and how Mom and Dad would take to it. Even though I could have easily saved her profile, wiped away the code Vikkor had applied to make her look and act as she did for while we were in West Virginia, and then re-apply the code when we returned, Mandy had refused.

“What if I turn on you because part of that code allows me to accept you like I do?” she had argued. I hadn’t been able to disagree, however, I didn’t have a high enough level of understanding of the code to isolate the portions affecting her mentally and keep those.

I was looking at the code again, trying to decide how to proceed. I knew what I wanted, but wasn’t sure if I could get the results.

Savannah glanced at me in the rear-view mirror. Chloe looked back over her shoulder.

Mandy stared at me intently. Those eyes of hers boring into me, trying to will me to tell her. I just smiled.

After a minute of staring at her profile in Master PC, I looked up. “Okay, we’ve had problems with the filter.” Mandy nodded. We had tried allowing her to remain as she was and have everyone seeing her not see the changes, but they always ended up with a headache. The changes, we concluded, were too extreme and everyone fought between what their eyes were seeing and what Master PC was trying to force them to accept.

“And you don’t want to change back to a normal look for your visit, right?” She got a suspicious look and nodded again. “Then, what if you didn’t keep that look all the time? What if you changed back and forth? That way Mom and Dad would accept you and you could still keep this appearance.”

Mandy’s brows furrowed. “What do you mean?”

“What if I made it so that when Mom and Dad are around, you look like they expect you to, but when they either can’t see you or whatever, you change back to this? It wouldn’t be a filter, so no headaches on their part, but you get both ways.”

“What exactly would trigger the change?”

“If I do it right, whatever we want.”

Mandy smiled. It was a first since our discussions about her appearance for the trip started. And then she frowned. “Would it hurt? I mean, my ears would move, my tail would grow and shrink...”

I was shaking my head. “Did it hurt when Vikkor made the changes originally?”

“No, but she always made them while I was asleep.”

Savannah looked at me via the mirror again. “Ral, do you know how to do that with the program?”

I looked down at the computer. The code under Mandy’s image was already extremely complex. I had read it over and over, learning bits and pieces, but Vikkor had an intricate understanding that I wouldn’t have without a lot more practice. I shook my head at it. “No. No, I don’t.”

“Then you’ll have to do it with your hands,” Mandy said. To her it was as simple as that. To me though...

The idea of using any of my abilities at the moment made me tense. I looked back at Yvonne who just sat watching me. If I used my ability to manipulate flesh on Mandy and one of the Mind Magi found us either en route to the airport or met us at the gate or something... Could they though?

I took a deep breath. The whole point to the trip was to find out from my adopted parents where I could find my biological parents. Then I could ask them all of the questions I had had since all of this started. One small change probably wouldn’t hurt. For that matter, it only ever took a few seconds. Dr. Livingston had plenty of time to find us either by the memories I shared with Professor Belton or by the on-going meeting I held with my girls. A quick spike might give my current location, but wouldn’t point to where I was going.

The ability to mold flesh was one that I really kept in check, just as much as my Charm. I had discovered it by accident with Yvonne but had made changes to a few others as well, including healing wounds. But the kind of change I would make to Mandy wouldn’t be considered permanent. She would trigger and change, trigger and change. There was one other that I had made a similar change to. Only one other. Even still, I didn’t do the drastic changes we were talking about with Mandy.

Mandy reached over and took my hand. It broke my train of thought. “What’s the matter?” she asked.

I looked down. There was another issue with using my ability over the program, it might follow my desires for Mandy rather than what was needed. Could I chance making changes to her with that as a possibility? For that matter, were my desires different? I looked back up. “I know you trust me, but I’m not sure I trust myself.”

Mandy smiled. It was pleasant and meant to calm me, but I knew her feelings. My statement made her nervous. “You’re right, I do trust you...”

“But you’re nervous.”

She nodded. “Wouldn’t you be?”

I couldn’t argue with that. I might have been scared under the wrong circumstances. “Well, my idea is you look like this normally and when mom or dad are in the same room you look more like you used to.”

She cocked her head to the side. It was a normal curious cat look. One that very much fit her. “Is that all?”

“That’s all we need,” I answered.

She rubbed my hands and under her nervousness I felt her need. Her need to be held, to be loved, to have sex and to eventually have children. It was all there. Touch was a dangerous thing at that moment. If I wasn’t careful, I might turn her into some kind of sex-starved lunatic. The lingering feelings we had shared back in the main hall were still there too. They fueled her natural desires, bringing them forward.

“Whatever you’re going to do, better do it quick,” Savannah said from the front. I looked up and we were at the parking ticket booths. Technically we were at the airport, just not the terminals. Not yet. Apparently the traffic had either thinned out or we go really lucky.

Mandy and I looked at one another again. I asked, “What about airport security? They may want to search you or not let you on if you look like this.”

Mandy chewed on her lower lip but didn’t pull from me. She was thinking it over. “I don’t even have any ID for my current appearance.” Then she looked back at me. “Change me, but instead of making me change to normal only when Mom or Dad are around, make me normal all the time...”

It was my turn to look at her more intently. “All the time?”

She rolled her eyes. “No, make me change. Let me change...”

Again there was the desire for kids, and the fun ways to make them. I leaned forward, whispering, “Make you look like this when you’re in the mood and change back once sated?”

She kissed my cheek lightly and then rested hers to mine. “Yes. Do that.”

I knew I wanted it too. Don’t ask how I knew. The warm liquid passed from me to her and within a few heartbeats I could feel her cooler skin against my cheek. I sat back, expecting something to be wrong.

Mandy looked back at me with light blue eyes. Her hair was still styled to hide her cat ears, but there were no cat ears to hide. I even looked down and noticed the fur that normally lined the backs of her hands was gone. There was only one detail left. I reached around and ran my hand along her bottom. At the top of her cheeks, there was no tail. Then Mandy started shivering.

“Okay, I c-could have kept the fur,” she chattered.