The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Epilogue

My return home wasn’t immediate. First there was finding a new home for my adoptive parents. Mom and Dad still had jobs in West Virginia, so it wasn’t like they could just leave. With my full inheritance at my disposal, I found them a new home with enough rooms for all three of us kids to return if we desired. I had used my abilities to heal and alter their memories to help them find love with each other again and then, with as great an effort as it took to bind them to me in the first place, I released them both from my bonds. There was nothing truly difficult about it other than my reluctance. Doing so also proved to me that I could let any of my girls go at any time. However, considering my emotions for my girls were greater than my desire to keep my parents, I was fairly convinced letting my girls go would be the most difficult thing I would ever attempt. For my parents though, it was the best thing I could have done. They decided to take a second honeymoon and I helped finance it for them. They’re free of my biological father’s geas now, so they treat me like the son they always loved rather than the dirty little dog who had torn the living room apart.

The next issue to deal with was Monique and Ryan. Healing Ryan’s wounds and altering his memories had been easy. Dr. Holzer helped me find a moment when I could be alone with him for the process. Monique, on the other hand, proved difficult. She still wanted me as per my Charm and our bond. I sat her down and talked to her but she was determined to get what Mom had enjoyed and what she had been denied. Unlike all the previous encounters with Monique, I chose to give into her advances, but on the condition that she would be released and sent home with Ryan. She agreed.

Letting Monique go after that was only difficult because she had gone all out to impress upon me her bedroom prowess. I knew I could have sex as many times as I wanted when home, so she wasn’t giving me anything I hadn’t wanted to experience already. However, lying in bed together, both of us catching our breaths after an hour of serious bed bouncing, I reached over, kissed her forehead and released her. To my surprise and relief, she smiled, got cleaned up and dressed and went back to Ryan. Before the couple left for California, I made one more change to Ryan that I was certain both would enjoy.

Mandy needed my attention as well, but in such a different way from the rest of my family. What she had done to Ryan had scared her, but not in the way I originally thought. She had been able to recall the incident in detail and the look in her eyes as she recounted events didn’t show fear, but joy. She had enjoyed the smell of fear on him, the fact that she could knock him around as if his efforts were meaningless and the idea of just eating him even appealed to her. What scared her was that she had enjoyed the feel of those primal urges. I asked if she wanted me to remove the cat part of her persona. She wasn’t sure. She still enjoyed being a cat for me, but she feared going too far again. I tried to assure her of her safety, since it had been Randal that had amplified that side of her, but she wasn’t worried about her safety and through our link I knew she enjoyed the idea of being a bit dangerous somewhere deep down.

Even after the few days I had spent in West Virginia after everything calmed down, I still didn’t go straight home. I offered to go with Savannah to North Carolina to see her boys again for Christmas. She accepted and we stayed only for a few hours. I could see the warmth between her and her sons, but her ex gave off a feeling of abject disgust. At one point, I confronted him about his attitude but before he answered, his new wife, Sandy, strode in the kitchen to fend me off. It turned out she was a Mind Mage with a green mark that made her part of House Nickelson. She believed that Savannah was unworthy of the boys. So she had convinced Nathan of it and was going to try to convince me. However, when my shields blocked her attempts and I told her about my status as a new House Lord, she paled and begged forgiveness. I wasn’t sure what would cause such terror in the Magi regarding House Lords and Ladies, but it was obvious that something needed to be changed. Savannah didn’t know about the exchange and I wasn’t going to tell her. I made sure Sandy and Nathan agreed to allow the boys to fly to Texas for the occasional holiday. They tried to refuse on the basis that they wouldn’t be able to afford airfare that often. I cinched the deal by guaranteeing the cost would not be theirs to worry about. That brightened Savannah like nothing else. Well, until we had left for home and she told me she wanted to have more children. The condition on that was like her sisters, I was to be the father.

Our return home was about as uneventful as was possible. We stopped at Savannah’s house first and Alexandria and her girls were more than delighted to meet Anna. Alexandria wasn’t surprised that her sister was now one of mine, and I was certain her initial request for me to be there for Savannah was in the hopes of such. I left the everyone there so I could go see to the store and make sure our home was free of any unwanted guests.

Lady Arneson seemed to have been true to her word. The store was still going as if we had all just left for vacations and further more, there were no special welcome committees waiting. The students who had run the store in our stead were more than happy to have me back because that meant the others would be back soon and they would finally have days off again.

I even went to campus and sought out Professor Belton. Classes hadn’t started yet, but I got lucky and found her in her office getting ready for the next semester. She was frightened at first but I quickly explained what had happened and the fact that she shouldn’t be concerned with me as more than just a student. She took my answers to her questions quite well and when I left she didn’t seem any more concerned about our first encounter than I was.

Once I felt all was safe, I called Savannah to let her and the others there know the store and our home was waiting for them. They came in and helped Anna get settled into her own room. Like Alexandria, Savannah was given a room too, but would spend most of her time at her house.

Once we were settled, I called out and let the others know it was safe to return. Erin and Nadia, Linda and Li, Tanya and Carrie, and Tabitha and Renée all came back with stories and curiosities. Honestly, there were three whole days I didn’t get in much talking. All of them were too needy for talking and I was only too happy to comply. Alexandria brought her girls in on the final Saturday before classes began again and we held one last Christmas party. I had made sure all the gifts that I had lost in the fire were replaced and especially doted on Alexandria’s girls.

Jeri showed up for the party with news for me. She wasn’t just pregnant, she was going to have twins. There were yips of congratulations and groans at the idea of carrying twins full term. Jeri just turned to me and hugged me tight. “I hope this is what you want because, buddy boy, I’m not going anywhere.”

We had all the reason in the world to celebrate, but we were still missing one. Charlotte was still in Florida. Her Christmas had been nice but she missed us and we missed her.

When I told everyone about everything that had happened during the trip, questions came up. Would my grandfather come looking for me wanting revenge? Would the council actually allow me to make a new House? What was the next sign of the prophecy? And probably most importantly, would we ever find completion to our growing family? I had guesses for all but the last question. For it, I was truly lost. Completion for our family could mean a lot of things. I thought of Sally again but then pushed the thought aside. Had Michael been right about Sally being my “soul mate”? If he had been, then why had she left me?

The next day, Renée told me about her parents. It turned out that neither of them had been altered in any way with Master PC that explained Renée’s abilities. Vikkor had commanded them to ignore any strange or unwelcome activities of the girls, but that was the extent of it. We held a long conversation about Renée’s abilities because if she wasn’t a Child of the Program as she had been told and she didn’t have a mark of her own like any other Mage, then what was she? I finally called Michael about it and he confirmed: Renée was a “Newling”. Basically, she was the start of a new line of Mages. Her children would probably inherit her gifts and end up with their own marks. Her lack of a mark proved that she had no control over her abilities, they would only respond involuntarily. It explained so much about her and troubled her too. When I asked she merely pointed out that if she were to have my children, then they would combine my abilities with hers, making them still stronger. It was a point well taken.

School started again and things returned to the routine we had started before the holidays. April would come around soon and I was looking forward to it. The store was doing well, Charlotte’s new store had taken off and we received word from Law on the west coast that his new store was also a success. We even wondered where we might open another store.

Michael came around occasionally, introducing me to new Magi who were looking for a House to join. I didn’t have to remind Michael that we weren’t official yet because he constantly reminded me that the more members I had the better my chances. So I took it all in stride. Some of the abilities I gained from the new members were useful, most were just weird. Still, if it helped, so be it.

At night I would think on all that had occurred and the questions that continued to be unanswered. My life might have things that others would give up a lot to gain, but then I would also have things others would never care to face. That’s when I would put those thoughts aside and allow the mass of bodies piled around me help me to forget the complexities of what we had together. I had never been happier in my life do all I could to keep it.