The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 4: Second Wave

Chapter 28: Charm Control

My girls were ready to protest my idea that they should not be involved with the search. ~Ral, you can’t leave us out of this search. They may be your family but Mandy is a part of our family.~ Yvonne thought. ~You might think it’s dangerous for us to be out there trying to find them with... whoever is responsible for all of this, but it is our choice to face that danger or not.~

I was hit with those well-organized thoughts as soon as I left the doctor’s office. I think I surprised Yvonne when I agreed with her.

~Then I won’t restrict you. If you want to help... then, thank you.~

Yvonne looked at me for a moment, the eagerness for continuing her arguments there but dissipating. Chloe stood by quietly. She had heard our short exchange but still seemed unsure of what to say or do. Her conflict came from her willingness to do what I said but also her desire to help. I took her hand and thought, ~You’re welcome to help too, my Paramour. In fact it may prove useful to have you two helping. We can communicate far more efficiently than any radio.~

Savannah stood by quietly. She looked withdrawn. I wanted to reach out and hold her, to try and help ease the pain within her, but I knew that wouldn’t be safe. I could feel my eagerness for quiet, or not-so-quiet time with my girls. She didn’t need to be involved in an orgy, she needed someone to comfort her. I nodded at her and she returned the gesture. She was still here, but it seemed only barely.

~So, what’s the plan?~ thought Yvonne.

~We’re going to meet a few other officers who have skills that I might find useful. Not powers, but mundane skills, like hand-to-hand combat and tactics. The... thing that took my family has completely eluded not only the local law enforcement but an entire House. Effectively, Officer Colburn is enlisting my help to find it and hopefully stop it.~

~Thing? Don’t you know who’s doing this? Or is it some kind of monster?~ Chloe asked.

~No, it’s definitely human, only well disguised. I didn’t know if the Mage was male or female for that matter. I only call it ‘it’ because I have no other reference.~

~When are we going to look for your family?~ Yvonne asked.

~As soon as I’ve gathered memories from these other officers.~

Openly, I said, “We’re going to meet the rest of the police department. They’ve gathered volunteers to help with the search. From there we’ll return to my house and fan out.”

Savannah nodded and Officer Colburn lead the way to the parking lot.

I hadn’t expected it. It hit me hard and actually made me stop before trying to walk again. The pang of need that I had felt in the doctor’s office returned as we walked out to the parking lot. Officer Colburn thought I might have been having a relapse when she noticed my slower pace. She started to reach for me but I stepped away from her as if she might burn me. “No. Don’t touch me. You don’t want this.”

I looked to Yvonne and Chloe. They understood instantly. Still Andrea looked at me like I might pass out any second. “You should go back for those tests.”

I shook my head. “I don’t need tests, I know exactly what’s wrong and how to take care of it.”

Andrea continued to stare at me. I wasn’t sure how to explain, but then I noticed Savannah’s quiet glances. She knew a lot about how I worked because she lived with one of my women. I was having difficulty thinking and I wasn’t sure what her glances meant. Part of me hoped she would help, because she had been alone as long as I’d known her, but another part of me knew it would be somehow wrong.

I looked at Yvonne. “Did you get a room for us?” She nodded. I looked at Andrea. “I’ll meet you at the precinct in about an hour.

“Please explain, Ral. You wanted to find your family, and now...”

I shook my head, half to try to clear it and half to correct Andrea’s understanding. “This has to do with my abilities.”

She looked at the girls. The Mind Magi’s Second Law was probably foremost in her mind.

“You can discuss Mage secrets among my girls and Savannah. She’s one of my women’s sister and knows about us. My issue has to do with my abilities, not my health.”

Andrea looked at the girls and turned back to me. “Then explain.”

“Most of my abilities are based on sex. I have had a tight grip on one of those abilities for months now, not using it at all. Now it’s trying to find a new way out and it’s affecting me.”

She looked at me sideways, not sure if she believed me or not. “My abilities don’t try to escape my control.” Her hint of doubt was plain to see.

“Do you have to bind to someone to fuel your abilities?”

Andrea nodded.

“As do I. I’m bound to fourteen...” I glanced back at the hospital, remembering Anna. “Make that fifteen women. After Michael shared his knowledge with me about your society, I’m guessing I have so many because of the number and complexity of my abilities. I’ve been away from most of them for several days and have just spent many hours unconscious in the hospital. I think my Charm is trying to help me refuel my abilities.”

“Your Charm?”

I nodded. “You’ve heard of those aphrodisiac colognes and perfumes that supposedly make the opposite sex want you?”

She nodded.

“Touching my skin right now would do the same to you. I’ve had to work with officers of the law back in Texas. I’d rather not distract you that way.”

Andrea looked at my girls and Savannah again. “Then you’re going back to the hotel...”

“To regain control,” I said looking at my girls again. Both were watching me, need burning in their eyes.

Andrea brought my attention back to her by shaking her head. I also caught the look of disdain in her eyes.

She didn’t like what she was hearing. To her, the fact that I was going back to the hotel to have sex made me look like I didn’t really care about my family. I had to disagree. I needed the control and if sex would help with that, then so be it. There was also the possibility that she didn’t like the idea of my harem. I tried to explain it, but another surge made me arch my back.

I had closed my eyes for the moment, but when I opened them, all of their eyes were on me. There was a new sensation too. My Charm was reaching out. I cold feel it like a warm blanket stretching out, pulling from me as if I held onto only the corner. It was already extending itself, but I was holding it back. “Andrea, go,” and I started for the SUV.

“You can’t drive like this, Ral,” Yvonne said. Her words were short and heavily accented. She hugged herself because she wanted to touch me, wanted to run her hands and so much more against my body.

Chloe was gripping her skirt, keeping her hands at her sides. She was in no condition to drive either.

Savannah caught my eye. She looked calm, if a touch distant. Maybe she could drive. I shook my head.

Officer Colburn was staring at me. My Charm was beginning to affect her. I had to send her away. “Andrea, snap out of it. Leave. Go to your station and wait for us there.”

She nodded and turned. Her walk wasn’t as purposeful as it had been before. She would be okay but it would take a bit. Maybe feeling the effects of my Charm had started to persuade her that my delay was reasonable.

I turned to Savannah. “Can you drive us to the hotel?”

She was watching me but looked at Yvonne and Chloe for an instant. Then she nodded without saying anything.

Yvonne still had enough clarity of thought to pass Savannah the keys to Monique’s SUV. Savannah turned and went straight to it. Yvonne followed her, looking back over her shoulder to me. Chloe was still staring at me.

“Follow Yvonne.” I instructed. She turned and did as she was told. Even under the geas of my Charm, she was following her need to be instructed. Maybe it wasn’t just a conscious effort. I hadn’t considered that before.

Surprisingly, the trip to the hotel was short, but Yvonne had been right. I was in no condition to drive. I sat in the front passenger seat, but my thoughts were only for the girls in the vehicle. The trip seemed short because my thoughts were extremely distracting.

I led the way to the elevator. All of us stood in separate corners. I was sure that even the slightest touch would make us all lose control.

Yvonne had the key-card. She had some difficulty getting the door unlocked, but once she did, the bed wasn’t needed, just the lack of prying eyes.

Not a word was uttered as Yvonne, Chloe and I undressed hurriedly. My Charm reached out to them, caressing and coating them. Both groaned and had enough clothing off for what was needed.

I didn’t remember going to the bed but I was laying on it, with my Russian pressed my left and my Paramour to my right. I felt like a meat sandwich. Just where I wanted to be.

Yvonne wasted no time expressing her desire, climbing up and straddling my chest. The sight of her body above me and the scent of her arousal made my mouth water. She smiled down at me and moved forward, blocking my sight but filling my open lips with her sweet nectar.

At the same time, I could feel Chloe’s lips encase my tip. Her hands ran smoothly over my pelvis and thighs and her tongue danced around me in her mouth. My hips wiggled and pressed up to her, driving me further into her mouth. Chloe didn’t fight or struggle, just accepted my actions and gulped me down as if it were her idea to do so all along. Not that the thought hadn’t crossed her mind. I could see her thoughts, the jumbled pictures of all the things she wanted to do, of what she wanted me to do to her.

I filed a lot of the ideas away for later use, something told me that I might need them. At the moment, however, there was another problem...

Yvonne writhed over me, grinding her heated core against my sucking lips and probing tongue. She was bursting over and filling my mouth with her fluids, all the while crying out to the pleasures of her orgasm. Chloe was up on her knees using her mouth and throat to fuck me. I was getting closer, achingly so, ready to fill her hungry body with my seed when there was a knock at the door.

Yvonne rolled away, barely able to hold herself up after her jarring climax. Chloe looked up and caught my eye. The look of raw lust written all across her mostly-nude body. I was grunting and stroking her cheek encouragingly when the knock at the door was repeated.

“I’m a bit busy right at the moment, come back in about ten minutes please!” I yelled.

Chloe slowed down, and all of us held our breaths, expecting some sort of answer. Instead what I heard was someone sobbing.

Crying wasn’t allowed. We were having pleasure not pain. Who was crying at my door?

It bothered me enough to make me pull from Chloe’s embrace and leave the bed. My Charm flared through me, made me ache for their touch, but I ignored it firmly. I would be there in only seconds. I had to personally send this person away.

I attached the chain lock and opened the door. Whoever was out there was leaning against the door because the chain locked back solid with their weight. I didn’t see anyone at first, but the sound brought my eyes down. Savannah was sitting on the floor against the door. She looked up, her face soaked with tears.

I didn’t have time to help her heal. My Charm was going nuts. If she got into the room, she would be just as crazed as me and my girls. At the moment I had some sanity only because I knew I would finish, but the sight of Savannah sitting just outside gave me further pause.

I knelt and she followed me with her eyes, turning her body and leaning against the door, but curled up.

“Can I come in, please?”

“It’s not safe in here, Savannah, and you know what I mean.”

She closed her eyes, squeezing out more tears. With my empathy, I reached out to her. I needed to know more than what she was or wasn’t telling me. I could feel her anguish. The pain of seeing her ex with another woman. The pain that her ex was raising her boys just fine without her. The pain of not getting to see her boys more. There was also another pain. The pain of being denied something. It was different that what she felt for her ex. Somehow it felt familiar. I pushed past her emotions and her thoughts came to me. It seemed the more I tried, the easier it became, seeing another’s thoughts. Savannah had needs too. Needs that hadn’t been met for well over a year. She had denied herself that need while looking for her sister. Denied it even after Alexandria had been brought home. What she had finally accepted, finally understood and wanted, was to be touched again, to be held, to be loved. She had watched how I touched Alexandria, how I held her even in a simple hug. She wanted that too. She remembered the nights of watching her nieces while Alexandria joined me at my home and the thoughts of what we did behind closed doors. She had come to accept my control of Alexandria because I did look out for her and made sure she was happy. She wanted to feel that joy, that touch, that desire. She felt it, the desire, because my Charm had touched her. She had hidden it because it had been fierce but the more she tried to reason, the more she tried to deny it, the more it ate her up.

“Please,” she said with that desperation and need.

I stood up and had to close the door to unhook the chain. I pulled it open enough to keep prying eyes out but let Savannah in.

She came in, hugging herself and stopped the instant she saw Yvonne and Chloe on the bed. Her gaze dropped to the floor and she fell within herself. Her depression grew and I knew why. She didn’t crave other women, only me. All of my girls had had at least some thought of what it would be like to be with another woman. The bonds I had forged with them opened them up to that idea more, and in some cases made it more fun. However, Savannah had no such desires or thoughts.

I stepped close to talk to her, to help her calm down, but my Charm pushed again. I was hard and throbbing, ready for the climax I had been denied. Savannah couldn’t help but see me. The sight might have scared her but I could feel her thrill at the sight of me. She was wet. She was willing, but then she looked at the other women and the desire diminished.

“You don’t have to touch them,” I said gently. “You know our one rule.”

Savannah turned back to me and nodded. Softly she said, “No one does anything they don’t want to.”

Yvonne and Chloe both nodded. They understood her reluctance, but they still had needs too. They could quiet their flesh with help from the other but at the moment it was my touch they all craved.

“Do you have a problem being nude in front of them?” I asked gently.

Savannah looked at me. Her eyes dropped to me again and while watching pre-cum leak from me, she shook her head. I held out my hand. She took it but never took her eyes off the sight of me. I didn’t lead her to the bed. I helped her come into contact with what her body needed. Gently, I laid her hand on me. A thrill shot through her. She dropped to her knees and held me. The look in her eyes was fierce, much like the urges in her, but she held back. For a moment, she stayed there, holding me and just looking.

“Savannah, we’ll have time for real examinations later...” my voice was husky. She looked up and caught my expression. I wanted her. I always had, but like her, I had kept myself in check. Still looking into my eyes, she started stroking me. The feel was different because I had never been touched by her before.

Yvonne and Chloe watched. I could tell they wanted to help Savannah but both also understood her reluctance to be involved with other women in the same bed. Thoughts from both of them told me they hoped she would become part of the family and my will would help her overcome such hesitations. I wasn’t the only one who found Savannah a lovely and delectable woman.

I was so close to release, Savannah merely had to stroke me a few more times before I gave in, but I had to hold back. I held her hands. Her touch was tender and warm. I looked into her eyes, wide either with shock or need, and asked her, “Savannah, is this what you want? If we do this you’ll be bound to me like Alexandria. You may even begin to accept the touch of my other women when I’m not available.”

She looked up at that. Her eyes somewhat unfocused but her emotions rolling chaotically with need and lust and just a touch of determined reluctance. She wanted me, but the idea of being bound to me like Alexandria was enough to keep reason in her head. “Like Alexandria. I want you like Alexandria has you.”

“It’s not marriage, Savannah. There are no courts, no laws, nothing governing this. It’s merely the choice. Right now you say you want this because you’re lonely and needful, but in the morning you may have a different mindset.”

“How does it work?”

“All of my women were bound to me with my orgasm.”

I could feel her hands still gripping me. I only had my hands on hers to keep her from stroking me more, but she wasn’t letting go.

“Where?” she asked softly.

I shook my head. “Anywhere. It only seems to require that I want you to be a part of my family.”

She looked up again. “Will you have me? I may not be the best wife...”

I squeezed her hands around me. It felt good but wasn’t enough. “I’m not asking you to be my wife... I’m asking if you want to be with me and my family.”

She looked over at my girls again. Her reluctance flared, but her need washed over it again. Touching me wasn’t helping her think. I wasn’t helping her think. I felt her release me and I let her go. I thought she was going to stand up and leave, but instead she pulled her sweater up and off. Like Alexandria, Savannah was already well endowed up top. Very well endowed. I knew that Alexandria special ordered her own bras through the store, but it looked as if she had been doing some shopping for her sister too.

Savannah reached up to me again and stroked me slowly. “I’m not sure I can sleep with your other women, but I want what Alexandria has. I want to feel her joy and pleasure. I want to be wanted again.”

She stroked me with sure, soft movements. She had been sitting on her knees and rose up, aiming my cock at her deep cleavage. Her eyes remained on my face, watching my expression, anticipating my acceptance.

I didn’t want to leave the others out. Accepting each of them into the family had been completely one-on-one, but this was meant to be a warm, loving sharing. ~Come to me. Hold me as I accept Savannah to us.~

Yvonne and Chloe never hesitated. They didn’t run either. Both came to my sides and held me, touched me and kissed me as Savannah stroked me faster. I shared the pleasure with my girls and both began writhing against me. Still Savannah didn’t slow. Neither of them had touched her. All three were focused on me.

When I felt my sac tighten, I knew it was going to be a lot. I hadn’t realized I had closed my eyes to the sensations, but when I felt Savannah’s mouth cover me, that was all I could take.

Savannah coughed and sputtered, but she didn’t let me go or back away. Shot after heavy shot landed on her face, neck and chest. A pool of my sperm formed in her cleavage and when I looked again, my mark glowed its non-light glow from between her large breasts.