The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 4: Second Wave

Chapter 25: Miraculous Recovery

Nurse Anna Geyer had been true to her word. As much as I tried to hold off, she rode me until I exploded deep in her drenched pussy. Part of me didn’t believe it was her efforts, though she had been fantastic, because I had a vision of her as she bounced and thrashed of her belly, full with a baby ready to be born and her breasts many sizes bigger, leaking milk. The image had only been there for a few seconds but it was a form of unexpected inspiration and thereafter I was holding her hips as I released my massive load.

While she got cleaned up in the bathroom connected to my room, I laid there worried what the others would think. They had warned me this might happen. I might find other women to bind with if someone hadn’t been there to help take care of my physical need for their flesh. But Anna had helped me heal, I felt justified.

I sat up as she returned. The early morning sun was just coming in through the window and allowed me to fully see the woman who had not only helped me but was now considered one of mine. Lithe and graceful, she smiled at me when she saw me watching her. I had known there was something wrong with her while I had been laid up, but ignored it due to my needs. Now, concern for her touched me and I held out my hand to her.

She smiled, but it was a half smile. Her face looked as if it was half scarred. She noted my stare and turned her face away. “I’m sorry. I... I should have said something before.” The elation she had felt faded. Did she think I was going to turn her away?

“No,” I answered the unspoken idea. “No, don’t apologize. Come here.” I held her hand tight. “Let me see you, Anna.” My voice was soft, soothing. I gave her a slight tug and she stepped forward, but continued to try to hide her face in her hair.

I swept it back, and she put her hand up. “No, Anna. Please, let me see.”

I pulled her hand away and then gently turned her chin so she would look at me fully. I was correct. The right side of her face was covered in shiny burn scars. Half of her eyebrow was missing and the edge of her eye was somewhat off-shaped. It looked like she had had many, many surgeries to correct the scars. The doctors had done quite a lot to help her look more normal, but Anna knew she would never look like anyone normal. I suddenly understood part of her reluctance, why she had not been with many lovers and even her complete acceptance of what it would mean to be part of my family. I could feel the sadness that had weighed her down for so very long. How was it that I always found women who were hurt or the victim of some disaster? Each of them seemed to need healing in some way.

I looked down at her chest. My mark hovered there where it should. Smiling, I looked back up.

She had been watching me as I looked her over. “What?”

“Anna, now that you are a part of my family, there are other things you should know.” I turned and moved to the edge of the bed. When I started to get up, she put her hand on my shoulder, as if to keep me from standing. I took hold of her hand and held it. “I’m okay. You’ve helped me.” Then I stood tall and feeling as if I had just had a really good night’s sleep.

Anna looked me over amazed. The IV was still attached, so I grabbed the pole and led Anna back to the bathroom. She probably thought I was keeping her with me in case I fell, but she was surprised when I went to the mirror and pulled her in front of me. I put my face next to hers so we could both see our reflections.

“How long have you had this?” I asked as I ran a finger gently along her scars.

She blushed. I thought it was cute. Then she said, “Since I was thirteen.”

“Being a fully qualified nurse means you’ve been in college at least four years, right?” She nodded. “So you’ve suffered this for about ten years?” Again, she nodded. “Do you remember last night, when you joined me but couldn’t take me in?” She blushed furiously and nodded. I took her a second to recover and look at my reflection. I watched her in the mirror and studied the side of her face. “Has it not occurred to you that the sudden ease we had with my size might have been something more than just some strange luck?”

Her eyes searched the reflection. She remembered what happened but hadn’t thought about it. “How?”

“That is one of my many gifts. The ability to mold flesh.” I nodded back to her reflection and continued. “One of my girls ended up worse than you. Her entire face had been removed.” I shared the memory with Anna so she would understand what I meant by ‘removed’. “I was able to restore her original appearance... with a bit of touch up.”

Anna just stared at me in the mirror. The idea that she might have a normal face again made her light up much like the idea of being a part of my family. “You... You can do that? For me?”

I nodded.

She pressed her hand over mine and closed her eyes. The smile she wore was fantastic. The idea of her fantasy of having her favorite patient might have been fun earlier, but this was like some life goal about to be accomplished. She turned in my arms and pressed her lips to mine. I held her. Her gratitude wasn’t necessary as long as she was happy with the results.

After her kiss, I turned her back around to face the mirror again. “Watch,” I said as I placed my finger tips on her scars. My will flowed into her face, the warm liquid sensation that was so soothing, such a wonderful touch, tickled her lightly. When I finished a few seconds later, it was as if the scar had never been there.

Anna leaned in close to the mirror, pulling her hair out of the way and examining her skin in detail. Though her long, strawberry blond hair had been hanging loose, probably so she could use it to hide her face, she knew how to put it up in a quick, loose knot. She turned to me, smiling in a way I was sure she had never smiled before.

I smiled back and then moved over to the toilet. All of the fluids the hospital had pumped into me had made their full trek. “Why don’t you get dressed and go get a doctor to release me. I’ve got to go.” I nodded at the toilet. She bounced up and kissed me real quick and then went to her discarded uniform.

After finishing with nature’s call, I went back and sat on my bed. Anna didn’t bother letting her hair back down as she continued to beam at me. Her white uniform had a few soft wrinkles in it and she had been missing for the better part of a couple of hours, but she didn’t seem worried at all. After another heart-felt kiss, she picked up her clip board and left the room. There was a bounce in her step I was sure hadn’t been there before.

A couple of minutes later, the door opened again. I had expected it to be Yvonne or Chloe, or even both, but Savannah walked in.

Alexandria’s sister stood staring at me in disbelief. For that matter I was having trouble understanding why she was here instead of one of my girls. What was worse, I felt a lurch in my gut at the sight of her. She wasn’t dolled up, just wearing jeans, boots and a large heavy coat. I was sure there were clothes under it too, but my mind played pictures of her opening her coat and flashing me her assets. I had never thought of Savannah that way before. If I didn’t know differently, I would have thought the sex I just had with Anna would have calmed such thoughts. I did my best to keep my face blank, impassive. It was probably what prompted her question.

“Ral? How are you feeling?” She asked softly as she approached.

“Much better. What are you doing here?” I asked in return.

“I drove here last night...” she started, “Nathan and I had another fight. I didn’t want to leave but the boys didn’t need to see us like that.”

I didn’t have a connection to Savannah, but I could tell that she was miserable. “I’m sorry to hear that. Are they okay though?”

She nodded, tears threatening to race down her face. “Yeah, Nathan and his new fiancé have been great for them.” With each word she took small steps forward, closing the distance between us.

I got up and held out my hand to her. As she approached me, the flood started. I hugged her as she buried her face against my chest. I held her as she sobbed and after a minute, helped her to calm down through the direct contact.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled. “You’re laid up in bed and here I’m crying all over you.”

I ran my hand over her back, trying to sooth away her emotional pain further. “Don’t worry about it. I’m fine. I just sent the nurse to get the doctor so I can get out of here and start looking for Mandy and the rest of my family.” The feel of Savannah in my arms was having a different affect on me. Unlike Anna who made me feel warm and healthy, I became excited and knowing that I wore only the thin flimsy hospital night gown, I couldn’t afford to sprout an erection while holding Savannah. I needed my girls. “Have you seen Yvonne or Chloe?”

She nodded. “I sent them to get something to eat about ten minutes before the nurse came out.”

I nodded in return but couldn’t tear my eyes away from Savannah’s. She had the same deep brown as her sister’s but her face was framed by dark auburn hair. She also had a body frame and shape much like Alexandria’s and her closeness started to make me lose control. I came up with a good excuse for her to not be too close to me quickly. “Why don’t you go and find them. I’m sure they’ll be happy to hear I’m awake. And after I find my family, if you’d like, we can all go out to see your boys again before we head back to Texas.”

She nodded. Either she understood why I was sending her away or she was fighting off more feelings of her own. I had suspected previously that I affected Savannah indirectly with my Charm, but now I was more than certain of it. She felt too comfortable pressed against me to be safe. I had just added Anna to the family. Savannah hadn’t made any effort to find her own relationship with someone else, and with the heartache of the latest fight with her ex-husband, she might make a rash decision that she would regret later. I wanted to help her, but that also meant keeping her away from me.

Savannah walked away silently and looked back at me smiling when she reached the door. I smiled back and nodded at her and then she stepped out.

I sat back down but hadn’t waited long when Anna and a doctor walked in. She stood to the side and the doctor approached. He was barely an inch taller than Anna, which made him several inches shorter than me. His hair was thinning and gray, a neatly trimmed mustached quivered over his mouth and his sharp eyes took in the sight of me sitting there.

“Mr. Setton,” he said, checking the clip board in his hand. “I’m Doctor Jarvis Holzer. How are you feeling this morning?”

I nodded. “Good morning, Dr. Holzer. I’m feeling good.”

He nodded and looked at me with a piercing gaze. Then he looked back at Anna. “Have you taken his vitals this morning?”

She moved quickly and began working while the Doctor stepped up to my other side and checked the bandages around my head. I hadn’t removed them. The staff might have thrown a fit. However, Dr. Holzer seemed to pull on them as if trying to take them off. Then he grunted and pulled one last time.

Anna smiled at me as she took my blood pressure and heart rate.

The Doctor was mumbling, “Interesting, very interesting... No, couldn’t have been...” He kept looking at the chart but shaking his head. “It says here you came in with a heavy concussion and unconscious. Most of your body had first and second degree burns.” He looked at me again with those sharp eyes. “You look like you’ve just woken up from a good night’s sleep to me...”

I just shrugged my shoulders. Saying nothing was far better than making up something. Considering he was referring to the chart so heavily, I was certain he wasn’t the doctor that examined me when they brought me in.

He looked back at that same chart. “By the vitals you had last night, it’s a miracle that you’re alive.”

I smiled at him and Anna. “Then I can only attribute my good health to such a professional staff.”

Anna blushed, but the Doctor continued to stare at me. He might have suspected something, but there was nothing he could attribute to my miraculous recovery.

“We’ll have to run a few tests and an MRI...” he started.

I shook my head. “No, I don’t have time. I’ve got to find my family. They weren’t in the house...”

“I just want to make sure we didn’t miss anything. You could have a relapse and collapse at any time.”

“I’ve got friends who are on their way here now. If something happens to me, I’ll be happy to let them bring me back for all the testing you want.”

Dr. Holzer looked my head over again, as if he could tell or not by the exterior whether or not my skull still had breaks. The way he pushed and prod, I was guessing he was looking for soft or sore spots. Nothing hurt.

He looked me over again as Anna recorded my vitals. Another look at the chart and he finally said, “Nurse, get the papers together for his release. We need the bed for someone who’s actually injured or ill.”

Anna smiled at me behind the Doctor’s back. After she left, he turned back to me. “So, just what happened? I was just coming on duty when they brought you in. You were a mess. I didn’t examine you myself but none of the staff thought you would make it through the night.”

“I would tell you but you would never believe me.”

Dr. Holzer leaned closer to me. A gray vertical line appeared under his right eye and he said, “Try me.”

I tried to remain calm but it was difficult. “You... You’re one of them...” I knew, because his mark was gray, that he was a non-recruit. What I wasn’t certain of was whether he was obliged to follow the same laws as the rest of the Mind Magi.

He held up his hands. “Calm down. I’m not one of anything. No one’s recruiting me. I’m not interested in all of that.”

I relaxed but just barely. “What do you want to know?”

“I know you healed yourself. There is no way any normal person would be sitting up like this so soon after what you went through. But, I know what it takes to power that kind of ability. What will become of Nurse Geyer?”

I wasn’t sure what to tell him. He seemed genuinely concerned for her well being, like a father. “She gets to make that decision. I told her what it would be like if I bound her to me and she accepted anyway.”

The Doctor’s eyes narrowed. “And just what kind of life are you talking about?”

I didn’t know how to answer his question. There was what I thought of the unfairness of so many girls being bound to me, but there was also the way Anna perceived how the girls saw me through my eyes. She saw the same thing I did, but didn’t agree that there was a problem. All I could do was show the Doctor the same thing. “I can show you what I showed her. Let you see how my ladies and I get along. You can make your own judgment.” Then I held out my hand for him to shake.

He looked at my offering and then back up to my eyes. For a moment he just stared at me, and then he shook his head. “No, that’s not necessary. I may not have all the powers you do, but I can tell when someone is being honest. The fact that your willing to show me the truth rather than just lie or avoid the question says so much more about your character.”

I sat there, still offering my hand, hoping he would see and agree that something needed to change, but he didn’t take it.

He smiled then. “Honest to a fault, you are.” The doctor shook his head. “Don’t doubt yourself, son. Anna may have been scarred but she’s smart. If she saw a good life with you, then I believe it will be. And I saw how you fixed her face. Yes, I saw it. You did good work. That poor girl has had it rough just because of her scars.”

I dropped my hand finally. It seemed that he was accepting my bonding to Anna. I didn’t need his approval but it felt better than having his disapproval.

Then in an even lower tone he asked, “You have the ability to heal scars and apparently more. Can you share that ability?”

Remembering what I had gleaned from Michael about House Lords and Ladies, it seemed to me the sharing of power was a boon to being loyal to the house rather than a side effect. There was also the fact that I had never tried to share my powers with anyone. I honestly didn’t know if I could. I shrugged. “I don’t know.”

He looked back, making sure the room was still clear, and then held out his had like I had mine. “Why not try? Make an old doctor handy again.”

Dr. Holzer knew my secret. But then, I knew his too. I just didn’t know what he could do. I also didn’t know if sharing my ability with him would do anything more than what was intended. He might end up with a portion of my Charm. There were several other possibilities, but he just wanted the one thing. His dedication dictated his desires, so it really couldn’t hurt. If it worked.

I shook his hand firmly. My ability to mold flesh flowed from me to him, the warm liquid sensation running down my arm, through my hand and into his. His eyes widened for a second and then he grinned again.

The gray mark under his right eye changed shape. I was no longer a single stripe but a small snowflake and that wasn’t all. It was now amber too.

My eyes were wide. “Dr. Holzer, you’ll want to take a look in the mirror.”

He looked at me and ran his fingers through his mark. He turned to go to the bathroom when the door opened again. Anna had returned with the paperwork and Yvonne, Chloe and Savannah were right behind her.

“Ral!” Chloe squealed as she crossed the room in a hop. “Are you okay?”

I smiled and kissed her cheek. “I’m fine.” The instant her skin touched mine, her fire poured into me. For an instant, my breath was caught and I looked into her eyes. I could see the intensity of what she wanted. I reflected the sentiment and we shared soft smiles. However, I had to keep her hand from sneaking up under my nightgown.

Yvonne stepped up behind Chloe and I pulled her to me for a kiss too. She had her own fire but not as intense as Chloe’s. However she must have felt mine because her eyes widened for a second as we kissed. She pulled back smiling. “You look a lot better this morning,” she said softly.

I smiled, glanced quickly at Anna and then back to Yvonne. “Yeah, much.” The sight of my nurse didn’t help my condition any. Yeah, we had just finished maybe an hour prior but I was raging for more. I kept my legs together and leaned forward to help conceal the tent forming. The smooth flow of the nightgown didn’t help though.

Dr. Holzer came out and Yvonne looked up at Anna. I could feel Yvonne’s shock when she noticed my mark on Anna and noticed the look on the Doctor’s face. He had a mix between grateful and begrudged, if that was possible, but he didn’t let on anything was wrong. He looked over the papers and had me sign them as Yvonne went over to talk to Anna. Then the Doctor said, “I’ll need to talk to you one last time before you leave. I should be in my office for a while.” After that, he left the room. He didn’t seem to notice my predicament, but then he was a doctor. Discretion was a part of his practice. He had not reason to point out the obvious.

Yvonne and Anna were talking softly. I wondered just what the topic was but Chloe pressed up against me.

“So, you’re okay?” she asked, running her hand up and down my thigh. I nodded and hugged her. The scent of jasmine filled my nostrils and I relaxed in Chloe’s embrace. Looking past her, I saw Savannah sitting nervously as she watched me and Chloe hug. I wasn’t sure what I could do for Savannah. She needed someone to help comfort her.

“Have you and Yvonne talked to Savannah?” I asked Chloe quietly.

She looked back at the other woman and nodded. “She hasn’t relaxed or cheered up since she got here last night. She told us what happened. I thought you might be able to help her.”

I shook my head slightly. “It’s going to have to be someone else. We’ll just have to wait until we get back to Texas. Alexandria can offer her support. If Savannah stays too close to me for too long...”

Chloe gave me serious eyes. In a tone I would have never expected from her, Chloe said, “Maybe that’s what she wants. Have you asked her?”

I had never brought up the idea, but Savannah’s actions after I had brought her sister home suggested that she would not want to be involved. Obviously, since her sister had returned home and she had started thinking more and more of her boys, Savannah’s attitude had changed. I was certain my visits to her house were punctuated in her by my Charm. It wasn’t intentional but I wondered briefly if she might have secretly desired something more than just seeing me with her sister.

I shook my head. What was I thinking? “I haven’t asked her. She’s distraught about her boys. It’s just a rough time for her because she doesn’t get to see them very much. I might be able to help with that, but that’s all.” I said the last looking Chloe in the eyes. She looked back at me without backing down. It was the first time she had ever stood up to me in any way. Part of me applauded her, but another part felt insulted.

“We’ll talk about this later,” I said as Yvonne and Anna stepped closer.

Yvonne hugged me again. “I’m glad you’re feeling better, but I have a question.” I nodded. “Why didn’t you ask Anna to come and get me or Chloe when you woke up? We...”

I held up my hand. “I don’t understand it completely myself, but I knew she could help me in this one way.” I gave her a quick kiss and stroked her cheek. “Now, I need to get dressed and see the Doctor so we can all get out of here and begin looking for Mandy and the others.”

“The sheriff has already put together a search party and began checking the woods behind your house,” Yvonne said. “She said she would contact us if they found anything.”

I nodded. “Good. Then let me get dressed and we can go help them.”

Savannah had stood up and gone to the door. Chloe seemed reluctant to leave my side and Yvonne looked like she wasn’t sure I should be out of bed already. To Chloe and Yvonne I thought, ~Go wait with Savannah. Anna will help with the IV and I’ll send her along. She still has other duties for the hospital. I’m fine. Please, no more worries.~

Both nodded and with another quick hug and kiss from each, they left with Savannah.

Anna watched them go, then turned to me. “How did you...?”

She had heard me. “I said there were a few other things that you needed to know. I can project my thoughts to all of you. Most of the time, it’s like talking on a cell phone, only you don’t have to remember the number.”

Anna smiled. “Then let’s get this out and you can get dressed.”