The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 1: Winter Break

Chapter 2: Charmed

I made my way home as quickly as possible without drawing attention. It wasn’t like other people watched me walk by any more than they would anyone else, but after that encounter with the Professor, I was in a mood that might have an undesired effect on anyone I passed.

I had worked for months to keep my Charm under control. Going to classes, I sat away from other students when available. I made no direct contact with anyone, especially anything that allowed my skin to touch another’s. Call me paranoid, but it helped. There had been a few instances of other students asking for help in one class or another. It seemed innocent enough at first, but then they would ask if I wanted to join them for studying or something else that would arrange for us to be alone. I turned them all down. No, I’m not gay, but my... powers would bind anyone I got intimate with to me. I had plenty of proof of it living with me already.

One would think fourteen women would be enough.

I got to the entrance of our underground abode and relaxed a bit. My girls didn’t mind me Charming them, and I had learned to accept their acceptance of me. It was a twisted arrangement. I was certain they wouldn’t have stayed if not bound to me and I couldn’t bring myself to let any of them go. I still didn’t know if the latter was just me or my powers.

I made my way through the quiet halls, not really paying attention to where I was going. With the surrounding earth, there was a lack of windows and ambient sounds from outside. I didn’t need any distractions because I was still confused enough.

Professor Belton was like me... but not like me. If she wasn’t a child of the program, and that wasn’t very likely, then how did she... Charm me? She said she was a Mind Magi, and the way she responded to my mentioning Master PC was very peculiar too. She knew about it but reacted as if it were some kind of shameful... something. I needed answers. No, I needed a lot of answers.

My mindless wandering led to the store over our home. I really hadn’t noticed where I was going until I opened the office door and saw Renée sitting at her desk on the phone.

My desires had subsided since I made it home. I knew if any of my girls had been charmed and sought me out, it would be okay. How I got through without running into one was a curiosity answered by how I felt when Renée looked up at me.

Her golden, wavy locks, and sky blue eyes reminded me of Professor Belton. I needed Renée. Not as Renée but as a replacement for the Professor. My history instructor had affected me so deeply that I needed someone that resembled her. Goodness help me, it was wrong.

I closed the door and set my bag on the floor next to it. Renée watched me, her expression a mixture of curiosity and surprise.

The urge to touch Renée, on top of the need Professor Belton had infused me with was almost overwhelming. I didn’t run, but I did go to Renée. Maybe, if I were lucky, touching and holding one of my women would help defuse the pumping excitement in me. Worst case scenario, Renée and I would be rolling around on the floor like a couple of mindless humping animals. Not exactly bad, but I didn’t have time for it. Mandy and I had a plane to catch in three hours. Soothing the burning sensation in my gut was the only answer.

Renée swiveled in her chair, watching me approach as she continued to talk on the phone. I paid no attention to her conversation. She could have been talking to the President of the United States and I wouldn’t have cared. It was her touch I needed. her voice, regardless of the topic, was always a fantastic addition to our play. She had a soft sultry tone and would have made a phenomenal phone sex operator.

I knelt in front of her, hesitant to touch her, holding back from breaching the last few inches separating us. If I touched her, she might fill with the same fire I felt. Would she understand? Would she forgive me? I looked up and met her eyes. She held out her hand to me, inviting me to touch her. It was so wrong, affecting her without warning. She had no idea of what I felt.

I took her hand, but she didn’t react. Her voice remained steady on the phone and she pulled me forward. I was relieved to know that she wasn’t going to turn into the mindless sex animal that I already felt like.

She watched as I reached out and slid my hands along her thighs outside of her skirt. Touch had become the most comforting act any of us could give. Even if sex wasn’t on the plate, we held each other. I didn’t need someone to hold me. I wanted to hold someone else. Renée was a good choice. The question was, would only holding her be enough?

She sat there allowing me to curl up against her, wrapping my arms around her slim waist. She ran her free hand through my hair and finished her conversation, never moving or pulling away. I felt better, holding one of the ones I considered mine. Holding one of my bound women.

Renée finished her call and hung up. “Ral, what’s wrong?” Her voice was soft. Full of concern.

I just shook my head and relaxed for another moment. With what I had just been through with the Professor I thought I would have been ripping Renée’s clothes off, but I held back hoping that just our connection, our shared emotions and togetherness would be sufficient.

Finally, I looked up. Renée sat patiently. Her face was half concern, half... something. I couldn’t see her for the look of her eyes, the curve of her lips, the subtle application of makeup adding to the glorious beauty of her face.

oh, who was I kidding?

I sat up and kissed her. The move wasn’t fast and she saw it coming. Welcoming me to her, she held me with the same care as I held her a moment before. The kiss was tender and soft. Not the hard sloppiness usually involved. I could feel her through our link and the contact. She was in a good mood and seeing me made her feel better. Having me kiss her like that was, in fact, turning her on.

I pulled away. At first, she looked at me asking with her eyes why I stopped. My hesitation gave her the signal that I was having an internal struggle between continuing and restraining. She smiled.

“I know you don’t think you have time, but...” she reached for her blouse and started unbuttoning it. “...I think we could do something to help ease all that tension you have.”

She didn’t have to say or do anything else. I was ready. But I shook my head, confused between what she offered and what I needed to talk to her about. There really wasn’t enough time for both.

Her mischievous smile appeared. “You came to me straight from class. Why?”

I was still on my knees, pushed up between her legs, my hands still on her hips. I looked up, having more difficulty with each button of her blouse that was released. “I... I had an encounter with Professor Belton...” I stammered. With a quick glance, I could see that Renée had opened her blouse down to her closed jacket. The soft skin revealed lead to her mouth-watering breasts. My greatest weakness.

“An encounter... sounds fun. A teacher showing a student just how to... do it.” She opened her jacket which had been specially tailored to hide her upper assets. Renée had the biggest set of boobs of all my women. A big weakness.

I stood up and stepped back. “No, Renée, it’s not what you think. We didn’t do anything.” Things between us were degenerating quickly.

She stood up too and strolled towards me, rolling her hips. “You don’t have to deny it. In fact I want to hear what you did and even experience it for myself.”

“Experience it?” I asked. I knew Renée could easily jump into a randy mood, I had hoped that she wouldn’t do it this time. Guess I was wrong. Still, she could experience what happened between the Professor and me. I stood still, letting Renée get close. Normally, if I had had the time, I would have let her have her way with me, but I knew there was no such thing as a “quickie” with Renée.

She stopped just in front of me. Her breasts stood out and just grazed my chest. She had completely opened the blouse and the special-order bra she wore allowed lots of her flesh to be exposed. Her soft, supple mounds called to me. They begged me to touch them. And I wanted to. However, knowing that I had something important to talk about with her, I didn’t touch her to get off. I did it to share my memories.

In the blink of an eye, Renée knew what I did. A graze of my skin against her was all that was needed and it allowed me to step away again while she went over what I had given her.

When she looked at me again, she asked, “What are we going to do?” Just like that she was back to a professional tone. Thank goodness one of was.

I shook my head, still trying to take my eyes off of her display. “I’m not sure. I mean, the way she talked there could be thousands of these Mind Magi. Maybe more.”

Renée didn’t try to cover herself. She looked me over but her eyes were not as soft. Her sharp intelligence was working out details and understanding what had happened. She knew I was in the mood. She knew why too. But she also knew that I was more worried about the encounter and what I had found out.

“Drop your pants and have a seat,” she said. Her tone was the same as it had been on the phone, without doubt.

I went to the couch but didn’t take off my pants.

She shook her head. “Ral, you need to think clearly and I’m not about to leave in such a mood.” She knelt and pushed her way between my legs.

I had a pretty good idea of what she was going to do to help my mood and clearness of thought. Professor Belton’s Charm was still flowing through my veins, especially along my abs and into my crotch. My cock was hard and tented my pants at the idea of Renée finishing what the Professor had started.

The real problem was, I wanted the Professor. Her Charm had me thinking of her, wanting to feel her body between my legs. Renée would only be a substitute for that.

Renée started unbuttoning my pants. Her look was not of wild abandon but of cool efficiency. She looked up into my eyes as she fished inside my jeans for my pulsing pecker. Her touch was wonderful. So much better than Professor Belton’s Charm had me ready to believe. I had thought nothing could compare to the possibilities with the Professor, but being bound to Renée proved it wrong.

What I had thought was almost a cold expression from Renée was in fact the Charm trying to convince me she wouldn’t enjoy touching me like the Professor would. Thankfully, that wasn’t true. Renée wasn’t only warm and wonderful, but full of her own heat and need.

I raised my hips and allowed her to pull my jeans away. Her mischievous smile appeared and once my clothing was out of the way, her sultry eyes looked over me with a hunger I understood.

That was what it was like for my girls to feel my Charm. They didn’t believe it could be better with anyone else, but it was an illusion. An illusion that affected me as well, because the excitement flowing through me was just as potent as it had been the first time Renée and I had been together.

However, unlike that fateful night, this wasn’t as restrained on my part or hers. She had my cock in hand. Long, thick and firm. She stroked me, licked me and sucked on the head. All the while her eyes watching me watch her. It was something that never changed. She wanted my eyes on her. Her body, her actions.

She had me wet with saliva in seconds, but it had been such a wonderful start that it had felt like an hour had already passed. Then she straightened her back, popped the hooks of her bra, and allowed her massive breasts to spill out onto my lap.

My hands went to her as if they had minds of their own. It was so automatic that feeling her bulging boobs was a bit of a surprise. Granted it might have been a residual taste of Professor Belton’s Charm—she didn’t have breasts that big.

Renée moaned at my touch. My eyes weren’t the only things of mine she enjoyed having on her. Her hands slipped under her breasts and she wormed her way forward. My cock nestled in her deep valley and she did something we hadn’t done while having sex in several months: held an intelligent conversation.

“These Mind Magi don’t sound like a fun bunch. Not if the Professor was afraid of what they might do to her.”

As strange as it may seem, having Renée pressed to me in such an intimate way didn’t distract me further. Our connection was strong and overrode the Professor’s Charm. I was able to focus. The cloudy thoughts of the Professor cleared up and the good feelings I always had when with any of my girls warmed me down to my toes. “Oh, that’s better,” I said softly.

Renée grinned at me, her hand sliding along my length between her full billowy breasts. I looked her in the eyes and knew that the Professor’s Charm was gone. Renée was all I needed at the moment. Finally, I answered her statements, “I agree about them, and I don’t think anyone should stay here while Mandy and I are in West Virginia.”

“Some of us where planning on seeing our families this week. We could make a complete sweep of it. Leave no one behind.”

“Perfect. Make arrangements for everyone to be somewhere other than here. Not even for work,” I warned her with a wiggling finger. I had noticed her habit of staying up late to take care of something for the store. She always made sure her school work was finished first—she was in her senior year—but she also made sure the store didn’t suffer for it. “Let the other students we’ve hired handle the store.”

She grinned and nodded. Then with an agonizingly slow move, she lowered her mouth, wide open, to the tip of my cock. Her hot breath washed over me and the wet, soft touch of her lips and tongue greeted me next. She had already lapped me up, but with the remainder of the Charm washed away, her attention was suddenly so much more intense. I moaned and involuntarily thrust up, pressing more into her mouth. She moaned in turn, sending vibrations right down into my core.

I pressed her breasts tightly around my cock and began driving my length up through her cleavage and into her mouth. She closed her eyes and relaxed, allowing me to do her as such. My thumbs rubbed her hard pink nipples and her hands pulled out to rub along my thighs. She was giving over to my actions. It was okay. If she wanted something else, she would tell me. Apparently allowing me to fuck her tits and mouth was fine for the moment. I certainly enjoyed it.

My thrusts became more urgent. I was getting close. Renée recognized the signs and pulled away her mouth. “Ral, Lover, you’re going to be gone a few days. Don’t leave me empty.”

I wasn’t entirely sure what she meant by the last, but I understood enough to pull her up. She climbed onto my lap and with practiced ease, slipped her soppy pussy onto my straining prick. She lowered until her bottom rested on my lap and with a roll of her hips, she shuddered at the fullness and depth my cock provided.

She looked into my eyes, hers sultry and filled with the need I had inspired in her. She leaned over, pressing her hard nipples and heavy breasts into my chest. Her kiss was chaste at first, then more and finally, completely invading.’

Our hips moved in a knowing dance, colliding and slapping in the quiet office with the wet sounds of two people fucking.

Nearly banging our teeth against each others, she pulled away with a soft giggle. The smile shifted, not leaving but being overridden by the look of desire in her face. Her sky blue eyes bore into mine and as the familiar stirrings of release came closer Renée said something she had never said to me. Very softly, barely above the sounds of our hips smacking together, she said, “I love you.” Then, before I could react, she pressed her lips to mine again and moaned deeply. I could feel her orgasm make her inner walls roll along my shaft. The additional sensation was the proverbial straw and I groaned my own release.

We held each other, our bodies sweaty where we were pressed together, and continued kissing. She rose up enough to see my face and I hers. Her smile was brilliant, bright and happier than I had seen in a while. With school and work pushing her as much as it had, she probably needed the one-on-one attention. I felt bad for a moment, believing that maybe I wasn’t providing enough attention to her, and if not, possibly each of the others as well. Hopefully, I would find out how to contact my birth parents and get those questions I had answered. Then I could come back and make things up with my girls.

I opened my mouth to reply to Renée’s heart-felt confession, but the phone rang.

Renée looked back over her shoulder at the offending noise and then back to me. “It’s probably Mandy again. She’s been calling about every fifteen minutes looking for you.”

She sat up and groaned as the movement shifted me inside her sensitive pussy. “That will never get old,” she said softly with a smile.

I sat up, determined to let her know that her words had not gone unheard. All I could do was kiss her again. However, I poured my feelings into the kiss. The way my heart soared was portrayed and she melted into my arms.

The phone continued to ring, which was odd because the voicemail should have kicked in after the fourth ring.

Renée and I both looked at the phone.

“Go get cleaned up and bring me a towel, I’ll get the phone.” Another kiss and she extracted herself from my lap. Both of us were a mess.

I stepped out of my pants so I wouldn’t trip, or have to waddle and went to her desk. The office had it’s own bathroom and that’s where Renée went, half watching me as she walked away.

I picked up the receiver and said, “Mr. Naugty’s.”

A voice came over the phone, soft and male. “You don’t have much time. They know where you are. Get out soon.” And the line went dead.

I stared at the receiver and Renée returned. Apparently the look on my face was more alarmed than I wanted it to be.

“Who was it?” Renée seemed to reflect my feelings at the moment.

“I think it was Whisper. And I think the Mind Magi are on their way here, now.”

It didn’t take us long to get cleaned up and dressed.