The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 3: Fury In The Eye

Chapter 19: Forgiveness

Mom and I finished our shower together, washing each other and almost not talking at all. She still had the mark of the other Mage, and I was certain that was the reason I hadn’t bound her to me. It was probably the same reason with Monique. With the way she had been flirting with me even after our encounter, I was sure I could find out if she had the same mark as Mom. It also made me wonder if the same person had used Master PC to password protect their profiles? Very possible. I used it to protect me and my girls from other users. Michael had put a password on himself and I was sure he used it to protect whomever he was bound to. The trend suggested that the protective nature of a Mage made them look for any means to protect what they considered theirs, and that was something I couldn’t disagree with.

However, I had done something I shouldn’t have been able to do for Mom and though she had been completely controlled by her desires, she remembered.

“Honey, when you... um... when you... entered me... and you hit my...”

I knew where the question was going. I just didn’t know how to tell her. “Mom, I...”

She put a finger to my lips. Our touching had become casual. Our bodies were still nude and wet from the shower, though we were drying off. “I need to ask the question. You may know what I want to ask, but I want to make sure we are talking about the same thing.” She withdrew her hand and seemed to steel herself. “When you entered me and hit my cervix. You said you could make it easier so that it wouldn’t hurt. Then I felt something... I thought at first you were peeing in me but the feeling absorbed into me and suddenly I could feel myself falling onto you, taking you in completely.” She glanced down and back up. She had known from the night before that I was packing something impressive, but she was still having difficulty believing what had happened in the shower.

I nodded. “Yes, that’s exactly right.” I stopped, waiting to see if she wanted to ask another question. Her look suggested that I explain. I had seen it enough times over the years to know it. We had wrapped towels around ourselves. I had grown accustomed to being naked around my girls, but this was my Mom. Then I took her hand and led her over to the tub. We sat on the edge and it was my turn to steel my nerves.

“I’ve inherited more than just my biological parents’ looks. I’m able to do things most people can’t, like what happened in the shower. I can alter... other peoples’ bodies. That warm liquid sensation is a side effect of that ability. It even allows me to heal wounds. I’ve healed cuts with it.”

Mom sat there in awe. “Why haven’t you told me before?”

“I only discovered the ability shortly after I left for college. I didn’t know I could do it before that.”

“Ral, that’s... that’s incredible. You’re... You’re like some... I don’t know...”

I didn’t want her trying to compare me to anyone else, or worse telling anyone else. It was my turn to put my fingers to her lips. “You can’t tell anyone about this. Only my closest friends know I can do this. I don’t want to think what my life would be like if people started coming to me, and I mean by the thousands, to be healed or changed. It’s based on my desires, not those of the person I touch.”

For a moment she stared at me in astonishment. Then she relaxed and looked away. “So you wanted to fuck me?” She was actually hurt by the thought.

Gently, I pulled her chin around so I could meet her eyes. “I’m not going to deny that you are any extremely attractive woman. The thought of what it would have been like has entered my mind, but it would have never happened. Even while in the shower with you, I was doing everything I could do to stay in control, but I knew, just like had said, that you were pretty well out of control. I didn’t want you hurting yourself, and you said you would just to make sure I got off.” Mom blushed. “I’m not saying this to be mean or to embarrass you, but I didn’t want you hurt. My desire was to help you to not hurt yourself, so I did what I could.”

She stared at me. “I deserved the pain.”

“Some part of you might have believed that, but whatever was affecting you was merely amplifying those thoughts and desires. You felt guilty and lustful and those emotions took control. So, no more about that. We have to find out why it happened. I already understand how.”

Her eyes were soft. “You mean...”

I ran my hand over her bare shoulder and to the back of her neck, under her wet hair. “You have a mark on the back of your neck, a small red diamond. It’s an indicator that you are bound to someone else, someone who is probably the one responsible for your actions today.”

“What do you mean, ‘bound’?”

“It’s a term used for the connection between you and this other person.”

“Is there any way to break this connection?” The fact that she couldn’t see it, because it was on the back of her neck helped make her acceptance of what I knew about it easier. She would probably think it was a tattoo or some such. I’d let that notion go for now. However, the overflowing emotions had been all too real and she accepted that something beyond normal had happened. Thankfully, she was too concerned about this incident to ask too many questions about me.

“Maybe, but I don’t know how. When I find out, you’ll be the first to know.”

She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back. “I’m sorry about this, Mom. I know it’s not what you would probably want for a Christmas family reunion, but I’m going to do all I can to make it right.”

She sat back and looked at me. “It’s not your fault, honey.” She seemed to hesitate, wanting to say something else. I sat there patiently. “I know you’ve probably had a grudge about it, but um... if you want... you can call me Livia, instead of Mom.”

“Did you really lactate for me? Feed me as an infant?”

She blushed but then nodded.

“Then you are my Mom. You may not have given birth to me, but you did help me the one way only you could have. I already know my biological parents are dead. There’s some question about what happened to them and I’m hoping any information you can give me about my adoption would shed some light on it. But right now, probably for the rest of my life, you’re my Mom.”

She smiled and hugged me again. “I’ll get the paperwork from your adoption and tell you everything I can. Unfortunately, it was your Dad who took care of the details and he’s not here.”

I nodded. “Thank you.”

“Go on and get dressed. I’ll meet you in my office.”

* * *

My girls were sitting in the living room as I passed through. I was pretty sure I heard Monique and Ryan in the dining room, but didn’t go looking. I wanted to verify whether Monique was marked like Mom was, but it could wait until I had something on to fend off her advances with.

~Come with me upstairs, we need to talk,~ I thought to my girls when I reached the stairs. Mandy and Yvonne looked at each other curiously and Chloe hopped right up, ready for whatever I wanted.

I up to my room and Chloe was close behind. My paramour couldn’t wait to touch me and I felt very much the same. She was wearing an olive green ensemble that brought out the light tan in her skin. Most of my girls couldn’t wear such shades of green because it made them look pale, but Chloe could. The top was button up with long sleeves, but like the rest of her clothes, it was tight and accented the shape of her breasts. The top three buttons were undone and I could have lost myself in the cleavage she presented. The sleeves were long, half covering her hands, but the rest of the top stopped just under her jutting tits, showing off the her taunt abs of her midriff. The skirt was a matching color but looked more like satin rather than the heavy silk of her top. It hung on her hips, dipping down to help accentuate her waist. From there, it was loose and hung to her feet, which were apparently bare. She was hitting a lot of my excitement buttons with that particular choice in apparel and I was beginning to push off my towel without using my hands.

Chloe noticed my reaction to the sight of her and she didn’t help my condition by licking her lips and winking at me.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something to take my mind off of sex. I’m sure there were plenty of subjects I could have used, but I couldn’t think of any.

I think Chloe understood that I was fighting to retain control and instead of coming closer or continuing to pose provocatively, she thought, ~I’m sorry, Master. I saw that you’re excited and thought you might want something more. I’ll leave.~

I opened my eyes as she turned to go. Quickly I crossed the room and grabbed her arm. The contact helped. I felt the desires that had been amplified in me subside. I still found Chloe extremely sexy, but the need to purely fuck wasn’t as strong. I didn’t do that with my girls. Yes, we had sex, but it was always so much more than just fucking.

Chloe turned back to me because I wouldn’t let her go.

~No, stay, please. I do need you, but not in that way right now. I wouldn’t subject you to what I’m feeling but just holding you is helping me.~

She turned and hugged me. Yes, I very much enjoyed having her body pressed to mine and yes, I did start getting hard, but again, the desire to just fuck the first living thing I touch subsided more.

~Help me get dressed, okay?~

She smiled and nodded. I reached down and kissed her.

Chloe went to my suitcase just as Yvonne and Mandy walked in. They closed the door and I dropped my towel. Both had reactions similar to Chloe’s, though more subdued, and neither tried to tempt me. It was enough to see them. Yvonne wore a simple dress. It hugged her in all the right places and was cinched at the waist, but it didn’t display her shape as explicitly as Chloe’s top. She also wore a button up sweater but it was left open. If she was cold, why wear a dress that only stopped at the tops of her knees? I didn’t worry about it.

Mandy was in jeans and a sweater. The black turtle neck contrasted her tanned face and blond hair nicely. The jeans were tight, but not painted-on-tight. Sneakers finished her ensemble.

Chloe helped me to get dressed. She chose my black jeans and light gray suede button up shirt. I sat between Yvonne and Mandy, rubbing against them almost more than they did me. I needed their touches. The rampant desires were still worming their way through me but were far more manageable than when I had been in the shower. From what I could tell, Mom was also still feeling the same remnants too.

Mandy was the first to say anything. “Ral, you went down to Mom’s bathroom for your shower and then Mom disappeared. Did she...?”

I just nodded and her concern exploded.

I forestalled any possible outbursts. “However, I know for a fact that she has been marked. I found it on the back of her neck, under her hair. I’ve had a talk with her about it and she’s agreed to tell me all she knows about my adoption. It may not help the immediate situation, but the more information I have, the better I can plan and approach everything.”

Mandy nodded. She wanted to go down and hug Mom but I warned her, “She still doesn’t know about us, or my relationship with Chloe or Yvonne. I don’t think she even knows about Monique and I’d like it to stay that way for her sake. I’m not sure how much more she can take after... well, after what happened.”

Mandy looked at me sideways. She didn’t look happy. “What happened?”

I tried to explain my theories about the control being applied to her by the Mage she was bound to. It didn’t make things easier though. In the end, I shared my memories with all three.

Chloe went to sit on my chair. Yvonne was wringing her hands and Mandy looked as though her world were falling apart.

“First my sister and now my mom. Who would do this?”

I pulled her to me, hugging her. “I don’t know, but I will find out and do everything necessary to break the bonds between them and this mysterious Mage.”