The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 2: The Storm Coming

Chapter 16: Holiday Spirit

~Ral, dinner is ready. Mandy’s on her way up to get you.~ Yvonne thought.

Monique had already put my cock back into my pants and closed them up. She didn’t bother with her bra, but only slipped her top back on. The sight of her unhindered shape under the snug shirt didn’t help my mood or condition. Without a word, she opened the door just as Mandy was about to knock.

“Hey,” Monique said to her sister as she stepped past her.

Mandy watched her go, a confused look on her face. Then she looked at me and I wasn’t sure what she saw, but I knew what she felt. There was a fleeting disgust, because the idea of Monique and I having sex right after she and I had shared such a monumental encounter threw her ability to rationalize to the wind.

I felt ashamed. Not because of the sex or the fact that Mandy had found out. I was ashamed that I had let it go the way it had. To some level that pissed me off. I shouldn’t have been ashamed, but I knew anger wouldn’t help what was coming.

Mandy stepped into my room and closed the door. The look on her face reminded me of our childhood, when she was upset with something that hadn’t gone her way and she was going to take her anger out on me. However, unlike as a child, I didn’t try to call for help or hide.

Mandy stood there simmering. Either she was waiting for me to run or look smug. She hadn’t expected the passive expression I gave her. I was waiting for her tirade and even expected it.

With a tense, yet controlled feeling, she thought, ~~Tell me what happened.~~

Not only did I tell her with thoughts, but I showed her what I had found out and why I had allowed it to go on. I left out the parts of Monique’s thoughts regarding sharing me with her and how she felt about Chloe and Yvonne—those were private and I wasn’t sure what her real sexual bias was. She might have been bi-sexual or just found some women attractive. That wasn’t for me to judge.

By the time I showed her, only a few seconds later, her expression had turned completely around and she was filled with concern for her sister.

“Who’s doing it?” Mandy asked quietly as I got up and she moved closer. I took her hand, the feel of her touch so invigorating and calming at the same time. She had forced herself to calm down and that sense of self control filled me. It helped and I was grateful for it.

“I don’t know,” I answered. “I know it wasn’t someone using Master PC though, the program has a different feel to it. Whoever this was knows how to be covert with their efforts. They even knew how to keep me from tracing the command...”

“You know how to do that?” Mandy asked.

I shrugged. “I’m working on it.” That’s when I shared the memories of my meeting with Michael and the follow-up discussions with Yvonne and Chloe.

“You should work on it harder,” Mandy said in response. I could feel her desire to help her sister, but she also understood that she didn’t have the ability to fight this kind of battle.

“So, I guess we have a new family member?” Mandy asked.

I shook my head. “She didn’t have my mark. I don’t know why either.”

Mandy looked back at the door as if doing so helped her memory. “You’re right. I don’t remember seeing your mark on her.” She turned back to me. “I mean, she’s not exactly small up top,” Mandy said off-handedly. It was something she didn’t like to think about, the shape of Monique’s body. It had never honestly crossed Mandy’s mind to want to share a guy with her sister or even look her over in such a way. I was thankful for that bit of normalcy among all of the insanity. Then Mandy finished her point by pulled her blouse down and tight against her own breasts. Though they shared similarly sized breasts, my mark stood out from Mandy’s cleavage and I understood. Monique would have shown off my mark with the low cut top.

It was a new question I had for Michael. He had said that the Mind Magi had to want to be bound to another to have the effect. I thought really hard about what had happened. I hadn’t wanted Monique. She was acting of her own accord and my concern about the command being fed to her and the way Mandy would have acted kept me from really getting into the act we had just performed. Well, actually, what she had just performed. Was that the answer? If I sat back and did nothing, no mark would appear? Or was it my distracted thoughts and general lack of desire to have her bound to me? If it was the latter, then Yvonne had been right earlier. I did want to be with all of my girls, from the beginning. That made me happy. Really and truly happy.

I smiled at Mandy. She felt my elation and smiled back. I said, “I’m going to clean up and then I’ll be down for dinner. Let me know if Monique says or does anything... weird.”

Mandy nodded and gave me another kiss. She left and I went to the bathroom.

* * *

Downstairs, everyone seemed in a fairly cheerful mood. I used our mental links to share what had happened with Yvonne and Chloe so they knew what was going on, but asked them not to ask any questions until later.

Monique acted like nothing had happened at all. Well, until she had the perfect moment—when everyone was in the dining room and I was left to grab drinks from the refrigerator—to grope my bottom and shake her barely contained boobs at me. Whatever the command was, it was keeping her in a near-constant state of need for me.

I looked her over and as my eyes scanned passed her soft, framed cleavage, I noted that she did not have my mark. I started getting hard again and wanted to make sure she wasn’t being affected by my Charm. I deliberately thought about wanting her to want me, and I could feel how the effects of my Charm enveloped her, like a warm, happy, and sexy blanket. Monique’s eyes filled with fire and she began to approach again, but I pulled away the effect. Instantly the fire flickered and died. She stopped and grinned. Whether she knew I had affected her, or she saw my look as an agreement to her desire, I wasn’t sure. I was betting on the latter, but I had never really experimented with my Charm like that before.

She left the kitchen, throwing a wink at me over her shoulder, and I took a moment to garner control over the bulge in my jeans.

Everyone ate quietly. I was used to this. Conversation was not necessary during a meal while I grew up and even now, that rule seemed to hold true. However, my Mom surprised me again. She spoke.

“Ral, I didn’t mean to chase you off like that earlier. I told you when we left that we were going Christmas shopping,” she said in a tone that hinted a jovial attitude she usually reserved for those she tried to impress or considered friends. I wasn’t either of those.

I nodded but said nothing. She apparently considered the issue settled.

When everyone had had their fill and taken their dishes to the sink, Yvonne and Chloe, who had volunteered to do dishes, were shooed out to the kitchen. Monique and Ryan took care of the dishes and I was promised that I would have to deal with them the next night with Mom. Again, this was odd. Dishes had always been handled by one person, mainly because there was usually so little to clean. Still, it was a nice turn-around that would have been perfectly acceptable if not for the nagging questions about the mysterious Master PC passwords and non-Master PC commands...

In the great room, my girls and Mom were discussing which movie to watch. It seemed to be a toss up between “It’s a Wonderful Life” and “A Christmas Carol”. I didn’t say anything because everyone was buzzing with the holiday spirit and I didn’t want to spoil it. I did want to talk to Mom though. One, to ask if she got a call from Dad regarding his late meeting and two, to see if she would talk to me about my adoption. The first was a bit more important for the moment because it was already dark and the snow was falling a lot heavier than it had been during the day. I could see it even accumulating on the back porch, which was covered. If the roads hadn’t been closed already, they soon would be.

“Mom,” I started, looking out at the snow, “Did Dad call you earlier?”

She looked out the window too from where she sat and understood the meaning of my question. “Yeah. We agreed that he wouldn’t chance it. He’s getting a motel room tonight and will call tomorrow.”

Why I felt bad I didn’t know. Mom’s tone suggested that she didn’t like the idea at all. The glowing emotions from my girls and the subtle anticipation of Christmas morning actually had me wishing he were with us to share it.

Finally, the movies were put to a vote just as Monique and Ryan came in from the Kitchen and Mom put in “It’s a Wonderful Life.”

It had been a long time since I had seen that movie and I had never just sat and enjoyed something like that with my girls, with school and work keeping everyone busy. Some of us had gone to the movies—sometimes I had gone, sometimes not—but there was something about sitting at home with just your family and enjoying a movie together.

There was only the one couch in front of the TV. It was long enough for four adults to share comfortably, but only Mom, Monique and Ryan occupied space on it. I sat on the floor, leaning against it between Mom and Monique. Mandy sat next to me, in front of Mom. She was close enough to touch but she maintained those few inches. Yvonne and Chloe sat on my other side. Yvonne had never seen the movie and she was seemingly in awe that something made so long ago could still give her such a wonderful rush of emotions. Chloe occasionally sent me images of the two of us starting off in some scene or other from the movie that degenerated into a naughty porn shot. Sometimes Yvonne and Mandy were involved, but not always.

By the end of the movie, Mandy had laid on her side with her head on my leg. Yvonne had snuggled up against me in front of the couch, after Monique had curled up next to Ryan. Chloe had rolled around and laid on her belly, her chin rested on the apex of her bracing arms. The girls were a mix of emotions, especially Mandy and Yvonne. Chloe’s dirty mind kept things interesting and occasionally I saw some thought of Monique’s—those had her sandwiched between me and Ryan or just her riding me like a cowgirl on a bull.

When the movie was over and everyone started stretching and moving about, we had noticed that Ryan had fallen asleep. Monique shook him until he woke up enough to drag himself up to bed. To my relief, Monique wished everyone good night and went with him. Mom was next. Her room was just on the other side of the wall we had been facing to watch the movie and once the door was shut Mandy, Yvonne and Chloe all moved in closer to me.

None of them said anything, but their questions reached me nonetheless.

~Master, did Monique come onto you because of your Charm?~

~Why doesn’t she have your mark?~

~I’m worried what Mom, Dad and especially Ryan will think.~

I shared my memories with Yvonne and Chloe regarding what happened and the follow up encounter in the kitchen. The question about my Charm was a definite “no”. As for my mark not being on her chest, I offered my guesses. Finally I turned to Mandy.

~I’m not going to do anything to jeopardize what she has with Ryan. I could tell that she didn’t want Ryan to know about it and as far as I’m concerned it didn’t happen.~ I looked at the rest regarding the final part of my statement. ~You were right, Yvonne. I bound you and all the others to me because that was what I wanted. I don’t want to lose any of you and that has caused the strength of our bonds. However, I didn’t want Monique bound to me. What happened wasn’t the kind of involved interlude I had with each of you when I bound you to me. It wasn’t special or meaningful to me at all. She was under external influence, and it wasn’t mine. As far as I can tell, it’s still affecting her and she will probably hit on me any time she finds the opportunity.~

~So, we won’t leave you alone at any time. If one of us is around, she might not do anything.~ Mandy said.

I would have agreed with her if it hadn’t been for the other thoughts that had run through Monique’s mind. The thoughts she had that I hadn’t told my girls about. It was time for me to show them everything. ~I’m not entirely sure that will work,~ I thought and then passed on the additional information.

Of the three, Chloe was the only one not to react. Her thoughts were along similar lines. She found Monique very attractive and would have been perfectly willing to share me with her. Even a one-on-one interlude would have been acceptable to her. Yvonne was mildly shocked, but again, her willingness to share me was there. She didn’t entertain the thoughts of hot showers or table-top dining that were flitting through Chloe’s mind though. Mandy seemed sad. Again, she had never entertained thoughts of even sharing a guy with her sister. There had been guys that Monique had dated while they were in high school that Mandy would have been happy to do the dirty with, but she never followed through with those ideas even after Monique broke up with him. Actually she saw those guys as, “if they’re not good enough for her, then they’re not good enough for me.” So, that made sense. Still, even if Monique had offered to share me with Mandy, Mandy wasn’t sure she could go through with it.

~Monique is completely off limits. If the command that’s urging her to do what she did earlier wears off, she’s probably going to be in a mood to kill. So,~ I said, especially to Chloe, ~I will do whatever it takes to avoid those possibilities and continue to try and either eliminate the command from range or find out who’s feeding it to her in the first place, so I can stop it at the source.~

Chloe pouted, sticking out her bottom lip. Mandy nodded agreement and Yvonne sat, thinking. ~Ral, what if you’re not able to eliminate the command or find the source, either at all, or worse, from range?~ Most of my abilities required touch. The problem with touch was the second edge of the sword in that I could be affected by the person I touched. Their emotions could flow into me. Hopefully doing things at range would keep that from happening.

~I was able to establish a ranged connection to her emotions and thoughts. It’s only a matter of trying harder to remove the command or find the source. I’d like to know who’s doing this, so I want to hold off on removing the command at least for another day.~

Chloe smiled at me. ~Are you sure you wouldn’t rather a close and personal attempt?~ Images of Monique and me in a sixty-nine on my bed appeared. I shook them off.

~No, that’s not what I want. She’s not doing this of her own volition.~

~Ral,~ Mandy thought, ~What if the only way you can save her is to bind her to you?~

~I hadn’t thought of that,~ which was true. ~I’d rather not if at all possible.~ I could feel Mandy’s anxiety. She was truly worried about what might happen to Monique. Whoever was feeding her the command to come after me sexually could probably make her do any number of things that would be far more scary. I didn’t even want to consider what those possibilities were.

I took Mandy’s hand and kissed her fingers. ~If it comes down to that, me having to bind her to me to eliminate these commands, I want your approval first.~ I could feel her thoughts forming, like a mental intake of breath to say something, but I put my finger to her lips. ~Not now. I might still be able to free her. I want to try that first.~

Mandy nodded and that’s when Mom came back out of her room. She was once again wearing her concealing bathrobe, a sign that she was going to retire to bed soon.

~Why don’t you three head on up to bed. I’ll be up soon. I want to see if Mom will talk to me about my adoption.~

All three nodded. They stole quick kisses and made their way upstairs. Mandy thought, ~I’ll be waiting for you,~ as she blew me another kiss from the stairs before disappearing around the corner.