The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 2: The Storm Coming

Chapter 15: Monique the Enflamed

I sat down and booted up my computer. I tried to look calm though the room smelled of sex. I only hoped that Monique was just there to ask a quick question or pass a message. “Yeah?”

I had no idea what she was up to, but she stepped in and closed the door behind her. She leaned against it and looked flushed. She wore a pale blue top that had trumpeted sleeves and a low neckline. Of course that detail framed the line of cleavage exposed and I noticed further that her nipples were standing out against the material. I wondered if she was wearing a bra and at the same time mentally slapped myself for even considering that question. The shirt was tucked into tight jeans and boots encased her feet. Her hair was straight and loose. She looked at me, partially hiding behind the locks that fell across her face. If I were to guess, I’d say she was suffering my Charm, but I knew that was in check. A quick pinch of the back of my hand told me it wasn’t a dream, so just what was going on?

“I have to ask you something...” she started. It was like she was trying to catch her breath. “I haven’t been able to get it out of my head all day...” Then her eyes dropped down. I could feel her gaze hover at about my lap and then jump back up. “Have you always... um... been so... so big?”

I was floored. She had a hunk of a fiancé and here she was asking me about my equipment. I needed to know what was really going on and it seemed a perfect opportunity to try to test the boundaries of my ability to feel others’ emotions and hear their thoughts.

I turned to face her and knew what she would do. Sure enough, her eyes dropped again, seeking out the potential bulge in my pants. My girls made sure I wore clothes they enjoyed seeing me in. It was only fair considering—as they had put it—all the eye-candy I had running around me. As much as I enjoyed seeing them decked out for my visual approval, they wanted the same from me. So, I had grown accustomed to wearing snug slacks and tight jeans. The bulge I had wasn’t the all-out tent that I could produce, but according to Monique’s shocked look, I had a most impressive package.

While she was distracted, I mentally reached out to her. Focused on her expression and the tones of her skin. Touch had been so important to how my powers had originally developed, I concentrated on what it would feel like to touch her. A stroke of her cheek. Running my fingers through her hair. Monique moaned and I wondered if maybe she was feeling those mental caresses. I had done it once before, when I was challenged to take Alexandria away from Vikkor but Alexandria wouldn’t let me touch her. Now it seemed that Monique’s curiosity-turned-need-to-know was being amplified by my presence and overactive mind.

I needed to slip past her flesh though. I needed to feel more than her body. It was obvious she was feeling lustful, but what else was hidden beneath? Finally, there was confusion, and anger. She was confused by her lust with me and angry with herself for not fighting it better. That was the impression I got.

Concentrating, I dove into those emotions, letting them swirl about me and suck me down.

~Ryan would never agree... I want to know so badly... Why am I feeling this way?~

I watched her as she stood there staring back at me. Her thoughts picked up pace and I even felt the swelling need in her to do more than just look. Suddenly, she stepped forward and knelt before me. Her eyes were ablaze as she licked her lips and began working to open my pants.

I felt the order. It wasn’t the screaming, overriding order from Master PC. It was subtle, more like a nudge to what she was already thinking. If I hadn’t been in her thoughts, I wouldn’t have noticed it. It would have seemed that she just suddenly decided to take action to answer her question.

~I’ll rape him if he doesn’t...~ I heard from Monique. Rape wasn’t really what she meant, but it was close enough. Men can be raped, just like women, but it wasn’t my anal orifice she was interested in. No, she wanted to feel the full size of my hardness in her hands, taste my sensitive skin and pre-cum and even feel how I might fill her dripping snatch. Being tied to the bed and teased to fullness was one thing I had both feared and dreamt of concerning my own girls. Monique wasn’t far from coming up with the same idea. I feared what she might resort to while trying to follow the order and how she would react once it was fulfilled. It was a no-win situation. I sat there, watching her and not fighting, as she opened my jeans and fished out my cock.

I was hardening. There was no denying that bedding her might be fun, but this was Monique! Mandy’s sister! She had been devious during our upraising and where I thought of Mandy as a pain during those years, Monique had been an absolute terror. Now suddenly, she was ready to do whatever she had been commanded to do.

The term “you can’t rape the willing” held such truth. For a moment, Monique sat there, slowly stroking me and watching as I grew to full length and thickness. She marveled at how hard I was, my size and the feel of my soft skin. Then the order over-rode her mere curiosity and she pressed her lips to the side of my shaft, tasting, licking and generally enjoying me in her mouth.

Thoughts were still drifting through her and most distinctly I caught, ~Mmm, tastes like he just had sex... I wonder who with... Chloe is cute, but Yvonne is hot!~ I was glad she hadn’t thought of Mandy, but none too soon. ~...he better have not touched Mandy... would have to castrate him... it would be such a waste of such a magnificent cock...~

That had me even more worried. It didn’t seem like she was jealous, just protective. I could cope with that, but it was something that Mandy would have to know about, if I could find a way to explain to her without her assuming that I had seduced Monique.

The command pushed Monique again. Her thoughts became more disjointed but still there were ideas that I really didn’t think were hers. Most especially, ~Mandy might enjoy this too... may tell her... will tell her... even share it with her...~

Okay, this was getting even more bizarre. If that command drove her to actually tell Mandy about this before I had a chance to talk to her... Castration sounded like the least of my problems.

I needed Mandy to be distracted. For that matter, the whole house. ~Yvonne, again, don’t let anyone else come into my room. Distract them, stop them, do whatever you have to do. Something’s happening to Monique and she’s doing things she might regret later. I’m going to do my best to help her.~ I only told Yvonne because Chloe might try to join us and Mandy would take it wrong.

Apparently my reasoning had been heard by her as well. ~ I’ll go down and finish up dinner, making sure everyone has something to do~

~Good... thinking....~ I returned as Monique started trying to suck me into her mouth as deeply as possible. She couldn’t swallow me without choking though she was trying.

Her eyes were glazed over. I knew that look, though it had been a few months since I had last seen it. She was open to suggestion. I held her head gently and she looked up at me. Her hands continued to pull on me and her mouth refused to let me go.

I was highly tempted to stop her. I felt I could override the command that urged her to what she was doing, but I wanted to know who had sent the command. I knew the command wasn’t from Master PC, so that left only one other possibility, a Mind Mage.

Michael had known about my bonds with Mandy, Chloe and Yvonne on the plane. Had he seen the link the same way I could see my mark on them? It was an idea. I felt for the command, but it was so very subtle, like trying to hold water in my hands. I couldn’t feel where it was coming from, only that it was in Monique.

Monique pulled back from me and for a wild moment I sat tensely, wondering if I had somehow released her from the command and her outburst to what was happening. It wasn’t that, though, it was the command forcing her to begin to undress. She pulled her top off and dropped it to the side. She was wearing a bra, but the padding only cupped the underside of her breasts. Her nipples were poking through the lace, long and thick. The sight of her soft globes, contained in the material caused a momentary lapse in my concentration as did the slight jiggle as she unhooked the bra to pull it off.

Once the garment was out of the way, she pressed into me again. Her whole body felt like a furnace against my inner thighs, even though I was still wearing my jeans. Monique held up her lovely mammaries and nestled my throbbing prick into the soft cleavage she offered. There was still enough length left for her to stroke and suck on, but the addition of her hugging breasts hurt my ability to focus on what was happening in her head.

The fluids left over from my romp with Mandy had long since been sucked off of me and the saliva Monique liberally applied coated me until a pool accumulated where my cock protruded from her warm and wonderful breasts.

With her mouth still covering my cock head, her lips stretched wide around it and the feel of her tongue dancing around my sensitive gland, she let go of my shaft and cupped both of her breasts. Her large soft globes took advantage of her sloppy sucking and slid along my length smoothly. Up and down, up and down. She watched me as she kept her mouth over my tip and tantalized my shaft. The effect was quick. I could feel my sac tightening up, ready to shoot a load into her hungry lips.

I knew I wouldn’t have another chance to find out who had commanded her to do this. I sat back and closed my eyes. I still held her face gently as she continued working to bring about the geyser the would usher forth. That was inevitable. What could I do? Could I break the command? Replace it with my own?

That last sounded good. I was too close to release to think very clearly and Monique had picked up her pace anticipating my flavor.

I looked at her again, but he glazed look was gone. She was pure lust. Even the anger and confusion she had been feeling before had been completely forced from her in her efforts.

There was another problem... one I wasn’t sure how to handle...

That’s when I groaned my release. Monique didn’t let up her efforts. She continued to rub her big boobs along my length and her mouth had shifted from sucking and licking to sucking and swallowing. I laid back into the chair, holding her head in place and raising up from my seat as shot after shot of my hot, white, creamy cum hit the back of her throat.

Monique swallowed as fast as she could. Much of my spending spilled out of her mouth and over her tits, but the flow didn’t stop until I was drained.

I slumped into my chair. Monique finally stopped stroking on me though she was still sucking and swallowing. Without a word, she ran her tongue along my length, cleaning off the sperm that had escaped her. She even licked it off her own breasts, using her fingers where she couldn’t reach with her tongue.

Looking back into my eyes, she nuzzled my cock, stroking one side with her hand. In the most sultry tone I had ever heard her utter she said, “That was the best cum I’ve ever tasted.”

I didn’t say anything. What could I say? Thank you? She gave my cock another kiss and sat back.

The problem I had expected and feared didn’t prepare me for what I saw. I expected to see my mark floating between her beautiful, wet tits, but there was only her skin. My mark wasn’t present.