The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 2: The Storm Coming

Chapter 13: Snooping

I hadn’t intended to take another shower so soon, but the girls can be quite convincing. Honestly, it was easier to clean myself after the defiling Yvonne craved, but once I was clean, Chloe got her wish and by the time I filled her with more of my white cream, the water was going cold.

The snow outside had let up some but had already accumulated several inches. I knew if everyone who was out didn’t return soon, they might be stuck away from the house. The road we lived on sometimes got closed by officials because it would become too hazardous with heavy snowfall. That made me worry about Mandy. If she started getting in the mood and changed...

“No!” I told myself. I couldn’t let my thoughts wander in that direction. I might reach out and affect her, causing the very thing I worried about. I could feel that she was having a good time but there was a tinge of guilt too. I wasn’t sure what that was about, but I would ask her once they returned.

Shortly after getting out of the shower, the house phones rang. I got to the one in the great room. “Hello?”

“Ral? It’s Dad. Is your Mother there?”

“No, she took Monique, Ryan and Mandy shopping. They had to finish up their Christmas shopping.”

“Ah, okay. I’ll call her on her cell phone then.”

“The snows letting up now, but it’s already built up pretty good. Are you going to be heading this way soon?”

“Actually, that’s why I was calling. It looks like the meetings going to be lasting for another three hours or so. I might, I might not.”

“Okay. I’ll let them know if I see Mom before you talk to her.”

“Great. Thanks son. See you tonight, hopefully.”

It was probably the most civil discussion we had ever held. He wasn’t condescending nor irritated. Surprisingly, he hadn’t sounded irritated with the idea of not getting home tonight. It made me wonder why. Maybe it was something he was just accustomed to during this time of year.

Yvonne and Chloe decided to not wait for the others and helped themselves to the kitchen. I kept the fire going and played some music on the surround sound system in the great room. It was supposed to be Christmas and I found a channel that was playing plenty of holiday songs on the satellite.

I thought it would be a good time to see if maybe someone’s computer held either Master PC or some information regarding my adoption. The Den was pretty much my Mother’s office, so I started there.

To my relief, and somewhat disappointment, Master PC wasn’t on her computer. It would have been nice to find the controlling program quickly and put that mystery to rest, but I hadn’t really expected her to have it. After all, why would she continue to work if she could just use the program to convince others to serve her and give her whatever she wanted? It was something I avoided by not using the program.

Unfortunately, there was no information regarding my adoption either. At least nothing the would have been painfully obvious. If there were scanned documents, they could have been named anything that may or may not have anything to do with what they really were for.

I went back to my parents bedroom but they didn’t have a computer in there. With some snooping around I discovered a secret stash of sex toys, but there was something else that took me a few minutes to figure out.

The wall in the bedroom, next to the doorway leading to the bathroom, came out into the room as if it was part of the walk in closet just on the other side of the doorway. However, the closet didn’t extend that far toward the bedroom. Effectively there was a space taken up that could have been anything from a hot-water heater area to a hidden closet. Really the hidden closet made since considering I knew the hot water heater was in the basement. But why a hidden closet?

There were two pictures on that wall. Surely they didn’t have a hidden vault... I moved one and it pulled off like normal. The other swung open.

I shook my head. “No way,” I muttered. I closed the door hidden by the picture and put the other picture back in place. There was no way I would figure out the code the electronic pad would ask for, so I didn’t bother trying. If Dad didn’t make it home, maybe Mom would know the combination and answer some of my questions.

Next I went upstairs to Monique’s room. It felt odd going in there, just like it had when I had used Mom and Dad’s shower that morning. I did a bit of snooping in there and found a laptop. It had sign ins for both Monique and Ryan but both required passwords to get into Windows. I wouldn’t be able to find out if Master PC was on there unless...

I shut down the laptop and put it back. After putting everything back where it had been, I went to my room and booted up my computer. Master PC profiles could be password protected. I didn’t know how to bypass them any more than Windows passwords. That required hacking, a skill I had no inkling of. However, it was a skill that could be taught and trained, just like Tae-kwon-do. If Mike had been able to teach himself how to use martial arts with the program, why couldn’t I use it to learn how to hack passwords?

That was easier said than done.

The skills I had duplicated from Mike were added to me in the same weird characters as my native abilities were because I had used my abilities to gain that knowledge, not Master PC. So, trying to give myself an understanding of cryptology and software programming made for potentially hours of trial and error coding. I didn’t like that idea. I could probably learn everything I needed by researching hacking and information systems just to make the command in Master PC work. If someone who knew how to hack computers were to enter the command, it wouldn’t take much, but for someone who knew nothing about it... It made me wish I had gleaned that ability from Vikkor before she had been carted away by the Feds.

I wanted to see if I had any untouched abilities, but what would be useful in this situation? Chloe had suggested I try to manipulate objects like I could bodies. Well, if I wanted my laptop to look like a vase, then I that would have been similar, but I didn’t want to change the shape of the object. In this case, my computer. I wanted to manipulate the data.

I closed Master PC and opened up the only other program that I had that used a password. The word editor I used for school could apply passwords to the individual files. It was something I could play with. I just hoped I didn’t mess up the computer...

I made a file, entered some text and saved it with a password. When I went to open it, the program asked for the password. Now, how to approach this? I didn’t know enough about how information transferred in the computer. The bits of data that made something appear or move or whatever would take me hours to learn. Again, without the proper knowledge, I didn’t think I would be able to do it.

The knock at my door made me jump.

Chloe stood there watching me as I settled back into my seat. “I’m sorry Master. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“It’s okay Chloe, I was just a little too focused to pay attention to what was going on around me.”

She came in and stood behind me. Her thoughts began to flow and images of her sitting on my desk while I ate her out seemed quite dominate. She didn’t say anything but started rubbing my shoulders. Her emotions were serene, as usual, with a touch of lust. Thoughts of rubbing my shoulders with her bare feet and boobs flittered by too but she kept them to herself otherwise. I wondered if she saw my thoughts as easily. Do you hear and see what I’m thinking too? I thought at her.

Only when you direct them at me. Why? Were you seeing what I was just thinking?

I nodded.

Then I will do my best to curtail my thoughts...

“No,” I said and then thought, I don’t mind your thoughts... they allow me to know you better. To understand just how you think and approach something. And the sexy thoughts are nice too.

I felt her smile and the elation that accompanied it. My words seemed to have encouraged more of the same and the distinct image of her kneeling naked under my desk and orally worshiping—her idea, not mine—my long, thick and hard member had me hard in no time.

I didn’t want to just have sex all day. Too many other things were bothering me to let her curvy young body distract me. I wasn’t going to take back what I said about her thoughts either. I would have to learn to live with them or cut off that part of our link. I didn’t like the latter. I wanted to maintain the addition and learn how to manage it. Chloe would test that management.

She pressed her soft bosom to the back of my head and her hands continued to work the tension from my shoulders I had built up since our last romp. My concerns might have more of an effect on me that just the need to answer them. Chloe’s attention actually helped me relax, though I was beginning to become aroused, but I could think too.

My abilities for manipulating flesh and gaining memories only worked with people, not things. Things didn’t have memories or living bodies. Yes, I could probably shape and item easily, changing the color, shape and texture, but with something as complex as a computer, could I manipulate the flow of data? If I attributed data to be the same as a memory, possibly. Would my powers affect data in a computer the ways I could affect a person’s memories? Possibly. I would have to test that theory. What would be worst case scenario? The computer wouldn’t work at all afterwards. I needed something to practice with, an old broken down computer to play with so I could become more confident with that ability, if it worked. Then again, I might need several computers to play with. If I burned one out the first time I tried, I might not be able to recover it at all...

I got my cell phone out of my laptop too. I knew there was a pawn shop in town. It might be open and if so, I might be able to buy a few computers to play with.

Chloe continued to rub my shoulders and neck as I got the number and called. The shop was closed. I wasn’t surprised. The owner probably took off early fearing being stuck by the snow.

“What do you need Master? You relax and then tense up, relax and tense,” Chloe asked softly.

I sat back into her embrace. “I found a laptop in Monique’s room. Unless I have the password, I can’t see if Master PC is on it. I want to play with a computer I don’t mind crashing to see if I can manipulate the data in it like I can people’s memories.”

Normally I wouldn’t have told any of my girls what I was planning. Some, namely Erin, would be somewhat upset at the idea of me manipulating memories. She knew I could and that I hadn’t done that to her, but she still didn’t like it.

I sat there letting Chloe work on my shoulders and fill me with different sexual scenarios that all started from where she stood.

Those thoughts were interrupted when Yvonne knocked softly and said, “Your family is back.”