The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: No one under 18 is permitted to read this story and I rate it “XXX” for the strong sexual content and incest... You’ve been warned!

This is copyrighted © March 1998 by .

Author’s Note: This was the very first story I ever submitted on the Internet way back in March 1998. This revision is dated July 2003. If you weren’t aware of it, this is the second part of a four-part story that created the Master PC Universe.

Master PC

Part Two

by JR Parz

I.

Adam walked to school Monday morning feeling both nervous and excited, not to mention ‘hard’... which actually surprised him given Lisa’s extraordinary job in milking him earlier. He smiled as he thought of his sister... remembering how she had been a stuck-up bitch before her transformation. He also reflected on Lisa’s best friend, Samantha, and how he had originally intended for her to be his girlfriend. That was until he decided to give her to Lisa...

What had made Samantha so appealing was her sexy innocence and now he reflected on her replacement. He remembered thinking that very few girls at Harris could compete with Samantha or his sister, and the ones that could, would need attitude adjustments via Master PC. One girl in particular that caught his attention was a girl in his class named Heather Mercedes, who also combined natural beauty and erotic innocence... but her innocence was purely on the surface. When he had entered Heather’s name into the Master PC this morning, he was pleased to have caught her clad in just her blue thongs panties. He immediately brought up the command option menu and typed... ‘Heather Mercedes will feel sexually attracted to Adam Lowell. She will also feel passive and subservient towards him. Heather’s attraction towards Adam will increase stronger and stronger to the point where she will seek sexual satisfaction from him... and from this point forward, Heather can only orgasm when Adam is filling one of her three holes with his rock hard cock. ‘Send.’

‘Life is good,’ he thought to himself and it was about then when he heard screams and shouts from the entranceway of the school. He smiled, remembering his commands... and no sooner had he stepped through the doors, he saw a young student teacher run past him, holding her arms over her boobs. He recalled her having rather healthy melons to start with and now with their added growth they looked humongous! It was really happening! Thanks to Master PC, every female between the age of 16 and 45 would grow two full cup sizes the second they entered the school and that meant every senior and a good portion of the juniors and faculty!

Suddenly, to his left, he saw Theresa Foxx grab her breasts and gasp. She was one of the school’s ‘hot’ female jocks, and pretty much flat before her noticeable improvements... and then he turned his attention towards Mrs. Theibe, another teacher, who jiggled and swayed as she ran by him. Mass hysteria was pretty much playing out at every entrance of the school and from the looks of it, about a third of the girls were heading home from embarrassment. Others simply decided to go braless, taking their growth in stride and a few outright loved their new assets. What these girls didn’t know was that he had also made their nipples more sensitive, sexually, and it would be a matter of time before they’d find themselves becoming very, very horny.

Adam spotted Heather the moment he entered his homeroom, and was relieved that she wasn’t one of the girls that left. He saw her talking to her friends, obviously discussing the strange phenomenon. Much like Lisa and Samantha, Heather belonged to a clique that flaunted their beauty and if someone didn’t measure up to their standards they’d simply ignore them, making them feel subhuman. All three of the girls were pretty, especially with their enlarged boobs, but Heather stood out, possessing shoulder length blonde hair, sea-blue eyes, and now, a shapely full pair of ‘C’ cups.

“Hi Heather,” he greeted her, smiling, feeling slightly intimidated with her beauty.

“Excuse me,” Heather replied, looking stunned that he would address her.

Normally, this would be the time that he’d ‘high tail’ it out of there, but now that he was holding all the cards he held his ground. He turned to Heather’s friends... “Would you mind leaving Heather and I alone for a few moments?”

“Who the hell do you think you are?” Heather asked, fuming... “Where do you get off assuming that I would even talk to you?” she added. “I’ll have you...” she started to say before she suddenly stopped in mid sentence... then looked confused.

“What was that you were saying?” he asked, noting the subtle symptoms... her increased breathing... the pitching of her new boobs... and the way she licked her lips.

“I... I don’t understand,” she whispered, appearing all of a sudden fidgety. Heather turned to her friends... “I need to talk to Adam for a few minutes; I’ll talk to you later”.

The girls looked at Heather stunned-like, but silently walked away.

II.

‘What the hell was going on?’ Heather asked herself in confusion... First, practically every girl she knew grew huge boobs this morning and now she finds herself sexually attracted to this Adam ‘nobody’! This didn’t make sense, but instead of shaking the growing feelings off, she wondered how big his cock was.

“What were you talking about?” Adam asked, breaking their awkward silence.

“Huh?” she responded, blushing. She’d been staring at his crotch without even realizing it.

“Were you talking about what happened this morning?” Adam asked.

“I... It... uh... the whole thing is pretty strange,” she responded, blushing. ‘Damn’ she thought to herself. It was on thing to talk to her girlfriends about everyone’s boobs suddenly growing, but it was something altogether different talking about it with a boy... “Yeah... I don’t understand it,” she whispered.

“I bet it must have felt cool when it happened, though”.

“Yes, it was,” she admitted, blushing a darker shade... and noting her attraction towards Adam was becoming unbearable.

“Do you like them?”

“Yes,” she replied. Then she wondered why she was spilling out her guts to this guy.

“You know, Heather... I’d give anything in the world to see your new boobs,” Adam suddenly declared, as he purposely moved his eyes down to gawk at them.

‘What nerve’ she thought to herself, feeling angry... but she was also very, very ‘wet’. “I... I’d love to show you them,” she whispered, “But we need to go somewhere less public”.

“Awesome!” Adam replied, smiling, and together they exited the room. “Would you also let me suck on them, too?”

Heather’s blush took on a darker shade of red as she nodded her head ‘yes’.

“Awesome!” Adam replied again.

As Heather walked down the hallway with Adam she tried to rationalize. Sure she liked sex and had her share of one-night stands, but never had she felt so hungry for ‘it’ in her life before and the image of Adam sucking on them nearly made her swoon.

“Let’s skip school,” Adam suggested, leading her out the school.

Despite herself, she felt excited and anxious.

III.

At the same time Adam was leading Heather away, Lisa was outside the school waiting for Samantha. She still didn’t know how Adam had managed everything, but the truth of the matter was... she didn’t really care. She knew that she was being forced to feel this way, but the fact of the matter was that the feelings were too powerful to resist and it was much easier to simply enjoy the pleasures she reaped through submission.

She still blushed at the vivid memory of their orgy over the weekend... not to mention got ‘wet’. Adam might have controlled her actions, but there was no denying how much she loved it, thinking, who wouldn’t love multiple orgasms? All she wanted to do now was fuck... over and over and over again... and although she preferred her brother’s cock, she still reaped pleasure from Samantha as well.

Lisa smiled at the memory of when Adam offered her Samantha. The mere thought of having total control over her blonde friend was incredible... especially with her altered desires. She remembered a time when she couldn’t even stomach the thought of two girls kissing one another, never mind eating one another out... but that was before her transformation and now she relished it. She was so happy this morning that she woke Adam up with a ‘Good Morning Suck’.

Lisa looked down at her new boobs and smiled, then cupped them and gave them a squeeze. Her nipples hardened as she felt a rush of pleasure. They were ‘D’ cups now... and Samantha possessed a matching pair. Given Samantha had been a ‘C’ cup before her enlargement, they weren’t a big deal to her... but she on the other hand was ecstatic about them. Despite their size... and constant jiggling, Adam didn’t allow them to wear a bra.

She reflected on her so-called ‘Dream Lover’, who had been Adam the whole time. She remembered how he had reduced her to a pile of pleasurable nerve endings during their first fuck. He must have fucked her over thirty different times this past weekend... and in several different positions... while she came buckets full. She also remembered that every time she got sore or needed a rest, he’d go to his computer... type a few words... and return and fuck her all over again.

Adam had also made her submissive and docile around him... and this combined with her overwhelming ‘need’ to please him, pretty much made her his slave... much like the relationship she now had with Samantha, except for the fact that she was the dominant one in their relationship. She had no idea that she’d find being a dominatrix so exciting.

Adam had explained that by transferring Samantha’s love obsession to her, that Samantha would love and lust her 24-7. He also made it clear that they were to keep their new lesbian relationship secret, which didn’t sit to well with her. She would have preferred her relationship with Samantha be public, allowing them to constantly touch. Speaking of Samantha, she saw her approaching and smiled... she looked absolutely adorable.

“You’re late!” she scolded her blushing love slave.

“I’m sorry, Lisa... My... my mother held me up this morning. She made me eat breakfast before I could leave the house. I tried pleading with her but she insisted. My... My normal behavior is to not give her a hard time so I had no choice”.

“That’s all right, Samantha”.

“She also kept staring at my chest and I thought for sure she was going to say something,” Samantha added, nervously.

Lisa smiled at her... then took a quick glance around to make sure nobody was looking before she slid her hand underneath Samantha’s dress and cupped her very ‘wet’ mound. Just as she had instructed, Samantha was panties-less... and boiling ‘hot’. Quickly, she entered her lover with three fingers, eliciting a loud groan.

“Oh, God! That feeeeeeels sooooooo gooooood!” Samantha whimpered, wiggling her ‘wet’ pussy down hard against her fingers.

Lisa wished she could strip the girl right there on the spot and ravish her! Then the first period ‘warning’ bell rang prompting her to bring this to a conclusion. “Cum”, she whispered into Samantha’s ear and Samantha cried out, dropping to her knees.

IV.

Samantha felt incredible as she walked with Lisa towards the entrance... and despite her embarrassment at being reduced to a mere sex slave, she found the pleasure addicting. Knowing her feelings were artificial simply didn’t matter. She loved what Lisa could do to her... and she loved Lisa. It was mind staggering to think that Lisa made her ‘cum’ from simply commanding her to.

Just as they entered the school, she felt a strange heat envelope her chest... and quite suddenly, her boobs started to grow! “Holy Christ!” she cried out, bringing her hands up to cup them. The fact that they had been rather big to start with, they became gigantic... and a quick glance towards Lisa confirmed her boobs had grown, too!

“They’re fucking huge!” Lisa cried out, cupping her huge globes.

Samantha estimated them to be at least ‘Double Es’... and then glanced around to not that the other girls were dealing with growth issues themselves. Lisa’s new boobs strained against her snug sweater while hers provided the world with even greater cleavage.

“We might as well get used to them,” Lisa commented, giggling... and that’s all it took for her to be fine with them... thinking if Lisa liked them, then so did she.

Samantha reflected on how much her life had changed... starting with her sudden lust for Adam, then her new bisexual feelings for Lisa... and then this morning when her relationship with Lisa took on new meaning. No longer did she feel that unbearable ‘need’ for Adam, but instead she felt it for Lisa... and knowing what she knew about the computer program... and having regained her sanity, it was easy to figure out that Adam was responsible.

It was truly remarkable to think that Adam had tapped into a power that allowed him to manipulate the mind and bodies of human beings. Physically, the changes were real... mentally, they felt real... despite being artificial. She also felt extremely passive and eager to please... not to mention constantly horny.

She remembered that during this past weekend that she had very little control over her desires... and Adam was in complete control of her libido. He forced her to love every thrust of his cock, which she did... and every thrust of Lisa’s tongue, which made her cream... and it didn’t matter that she knew that she wouldn’t normally want to ‘be’ with them. She remembered how strange it was to think clearly again, and how incredible everything seemed. What she would have given to be able to share this information, but Adam instructed her to act normal and little did she realize how powerful this simple command would be.

Now, she was in a new relationship with Lisa, who was the ‘dominant’ one. She wondered if deep down whether she’d always been a ‘sub’. One thing for damn sure was that every time she thought of it, she got ‘wet’.

This morning proved very strange... from the second she awoke. Right away she had recognized the change and understood that her life had taken a turn, but again there wasn’t a damn thing she could do about it. Adam had instructed her to act normal and that meant she had to go to school. No longer was she able to wear a bra, but even if she could. Then she realized that she couldn’t wear panties, either, and instead of feeling embarrassed at having to go around naked underneath her clothes, she felt nothing but pleasurable at the idea. It was obvious that these feelings weren’t hers, but that didn’t change the fact that they were there.

The topper came when she realized that she had to wear a dress... thanks to Lisa. Not only did it have to be a dress, but a sexy one, too! Plus allow Lisa easy access! She remembered Lisa whispering into her ear last night... “I want to be able to dip into your pool without clothes obstructing my fingers”.

So, now they were in school, walking side-by-side... huge boobs bouncing every which way... and damn it all if she wasn’t happy. “I wish we could make love right now,” she whispered into Lisa’s ear while they made their way to class.

“I do too, honey, but we have to be patient,” Lisa responded, coping a feel of her backside and giving it a quick pinch.

She cooed in response, wishing it could be more.

V.

“Let’s go to your house,” Adam suggested, after hearing that both her parents worked.

“Okay,” she replied, smiling.

So, there she was... bringing a guy home to fuck... and although she had done this a few times in the past, given her love for sex, what made it incredible this time was the fact that it was Adam that she was bringing home.

What was it about him now that made his so incredibly appealing? In the past, she had been the one that controlled these sexual interludes, but with him she felt so damn helpless. On the walk home, Adam had taken liberties by feeling up her new tits, and instead of feeling embarrassed and humiliated, she felt horny from his touch. Since she’d been bra-less, he had full access to them and wasn’t at all shy about caressing them. By the time they reached her house, she was so ‘wet’ that she could feel herself leaking!

Then, no sooner had they entered her house, Adam spun her around and pulled off her sweater... leaving her naked from the waist up! The act had been so swift and sudden that she just stood there in shock... never mind breathing hard from obvious excitement! Then she took a step towards him...

“I want you to strip off your jeans and panties for me. I want you completely naked, but remain where you are”.

“Huh?” she responded, shocked! She couldn’t believe this! Why was he ‘teasing’ her like this? Was this payback for how mean she was? Quickly, she stripped off her jeans... followed by her soaked panties.

“Beautiful,” Adam whispered, smiling. She smiled back at him knowingly. She knew that she was ‘all that’ and that once a guy saw her buck naked, there was no way they could resist her.

“Beg me,” he stated, grinning.

Heather looked at Adam slightly confused, then “Please... Please, Adam... Please... I need you to fuck me,” she complied.

“First, I’d like to appreciate your beauty, so turn around and show me all of you,” Adam commanded, still grinning.

Heather did as she was told, slowly spinning around to give him a complete view of her ‘goods’, knowing that her ass was one of her finest features.

“Okay, Heather... but before you can pleasure me, I want to see how you pleasure yourself”.

“Huh? What? Do you mean you want me to masturbate?” She asked, stunned.

“Yes, Heather... Play with yourself”.

As horny as she was... and as ‘wet’ as she was... she would much rather be fucking, so why in the hell did he want her to finger herself? Slowly, she slid her had down between her thighs and then entered herself... while her other hand started to caress her new boobs. The contact of her fingers against her clit elicited a groan... and a need to stroke her pussy harder. She knew that she must have presented quite the picture, standing there completely naked, legs slightly apart, and fingering herself, and she prayed that this would be enough to get Adam to fuck her. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm, prompting her to attack herself harder and faster.

“It won’t help,” Adam whispered.

Heather was far too busy fingering herself to have heard. Harder and harder she thrust in her fingers... so fucking close that she could ‘taste’ it... yet so fucking far away that it wouldn’t come. ‘Why?’ she screamed at herself. She was right there on the edge, but for some reason she couldn’t cum. Why couldn’t she cum?

“Heather... you could masturbate forever and not orgasm. I’ve taken that privilege away from you. You’re no longer allowed to orgasm unless I allow it, and that can only be achieved when I’m ‘rock hard’ and inside one of those beautiful holes of yours... It doesn’t matter which one, just as long as it’s me that’s inside of you. I want you to know this because I want you to understand how very close our new relationship has become”.

“Please! Oh, God, please, fuck me! Fuck me! Please, fuck me!” She cried over and over again, quickening her self-stimulation, but still sitting there right on the edge.

“Get down on your knees and show me that beautiful ass of yours”.

Heather dropped down to all fours and wagged her ‘tush’ invitingly.

“Spread those sexy legs of yours, bitch”!

She complied, whimpering with anticipation. She heard Adam un-zip his jeans as arousal licked at her every crevice... and when Adam did finally thrust his ‘hard’ cock deep inside her very hot, hungry, ‘wet’ pussy, she screamed out from the most intense orgasm she ever experienced in her life!

A few strokes later, she cried out again with another orgasm! And then again... and again... and again... as Adam continued to pump in and out of her... until she passed out from sexual exhaustion.

VI.

By the time Adam had shot his ‘load’ into Heather and withdrew his cock, she was unconscious on the floor beneath him. He looked down at her naked, spent body, and smiled. Heather reeked of sex, dripped pools of cum on to the floor beneath her and yet she still looked incredibly sexy.

It took an effort, but he finally left the house, leaving Heather lying there naked on the living room floor. He chuckled at the thought of what her parents might say if they found her like this. When he arrived back at his house, he immediately went up to his bedroom and turned on his computer. Heather was a fox, but just like Lisa and Samantha, he decided to make some improvements, and he started with her breasts. Using the Master PC Command Center, he typed in Heather’s full name and she materialized naked, twirling around in a 360. Her eyes were still closed, which meant that she was still unconscious on the floor. He typed in ‘34D’ and watched as her breasts grew another cup size. Then he pressed ‘Send’. Then he tightened up her other attributes while remembering the threesome he had with Lisa and Samantha. He smiled... and sent the command to transform Heather’s sexual orientation from heterosexual to bisexual. He didn’t think that she’d notice right away, but eventually she’d figure it out.

Adam then brought the program back to the main menu and typed in Lisa’s name. He did a double take when he saw that her breasts had grown! Then it dawned on him that Lisa and Samantha had been subject to the same commands that every other girl had been in their school and this would meant that they were now ‘Double E’s’! He smiled... and then began typing... ‘Lisa, get Samantha and go home to Adam... immediately. ‘Send’.

VII.

Heather wasn’t sure how long she was ‘out’, but when she opened her eyes, she realized that she was “WAKING UP NAKED ON THE FLOOR”

Author’s Note: I couldn’t resist imagining sweet Natalie Imbruglia as she sings “TORN!” :—) God, I love watching her sing that song!!!

Anyway, back to the story...

Heather slowly rose to her feet and searched from room to room... hoping that Adam was still in her house... and as she did, she found herself cupping her boobs, wondering if they had grown even more. When she realized that Adam wasn’t in the house, she reached for her cell phone...

VIII

Adam was too horny to wait until school was over, so he decided to have Lisa and Samantha skip their last couple of classes so he could have himself a threesome. He smiled at the thought that he was becoming a ‘sexaholic’. Just then his phone rang.

“Hello,” he answered, hesitantly, hoping that it wasn’t his mother or school that was calling.

“Adam! Something happened to me...my...ah... I think my boobs grew even more! I... I miss you so much! Why did you leave? Please... my parents aren’t going to be home for another four hours! I need you again!” Heather pleaded.

The image of Heather, waking up naked on the floor, sprung him to attention and he decided that Lisa and Samantha would have to deal without him... He had himself a ‘hot’ horny babe ready for more action. “Okay, Heather... Give me about 15 minutes and I’ll be right over. Answer the door as you are. I want to see how sexy you look”.

“Please, hurry,” Heather responded, sounding desperate.

Adam quickly ran back upstairs and typed in Lisa’s name. He brought up the command menu and typed. ‘Lisa, when you arrive home, you will realize that Adam had to leave, which will disappoint you until you realize that you can make love with Samantha until Adam returns. You will also fall asleep after you cum’ ‘Send.’

IX.

Lisa never ditched school before and was surprised at how easy it was... and when she arrived home with Samantha, she suddenly realized Adam wasn’t home, but then the new command kicked in, which prompted her to lead Samantha up to her bedroom.

Samantha squealed with excitement as they proceeded to strip... then climb on the bed. Huge boobs swayed with their every move. Eagerly, they attacked one another, taking pleasure in each other’s new attributes! Lisa allowed her blonde friend to climb on top of her and play with her new boobs, squeezing and caressing them... then sucking on them. They eventually settled in a ‘69’, burying their faces in each other’s pussy, before Lisa came...

X.

Samantha was still licking Lisa’s cum when she suddenly realized her lover was sleeping. This didn’t make sense... and then it ‘hit’ her! Adam must have commanded her to sleep after she came, but then why wasn’t she sleeping. Did Adam screw up?

Quickly, she climbed out of bed and looked down at her lover... the temptation to climb back in next to her and cuddle played on her, but the temptation of checking out Adam’s computer program without interruption proved stronger.

Quite naked, she pranced down the hallway into Adam’s bedroom. Where was he? The desire to rejoin Lisa still played on her, but the second she caught sight of Adam’s computer, she regained her ‘will power’. She knew that this was how he controlled things and she wondered who his current victim was... and that was when a thought struck her! What would stop her from trying to access his program? She tapped the space bar getting rid of the screen saver and gasped at what she saw! A miniaturized 3D naked image of Lisa spun around in a 360 displaying all of her! It appeared so life-like and her eyes were closed... just like they were this moment! Then she read the command for Lisa to fall asleep after she came.

Adam really screwed up! He had not only given the sleep command to Lisa, which allowed her to act on her own without Lisa’s powerful influence, but he also left his magical program running where she had full access! She noted the box in the top right hand corner and clicked it. A Command Center space for text appeared. Then she clicked on the “?” icon... “Whatever you enter, the subjects will feel/be affected by immediately after pressing the ‘send’ button.’

So, there she sat, nervous as all hell! This is how Adam did everything! Suddenly, she felt afraid that Lisa would wake up... and as much as she would love to see her lover, she knew that her presence would make what she needed to do impossible.

Quickly, she began typing... ‘Lisa, you will enter a very deep sleep for 12 hours before waking up.’ ‘Send’. Then she wondered if she did this right. How would she know if this actually worked? She hit the escape button and went back to the Main Menu. It called for a name. She typed in her own name and her own 3D image popped up on the screen. Just like Lisa, she saw herself spinning around, naked. She quickly scanned the menu options and clicked on ‘physical attributes’ and saw where her breasts read 34′EE’! She typed in 34A’s and then pressed ‘Send’ and quite instantly her boobs deflated! “Oh my... God!” She exclaimed, gazing at her flat chest! Quickly, she returned them back to 34′EE’s and let out a loud sigh of relief.

She again escaped back to the main menu and clicked on options. She saw a menu of names. Her name... Lisa’s name... Heather Mercedes! This meant that Adam was over Heather’s house! Then she saw Adam’s name and clicked on it. Quite instantaneously, his 3D image popped up. He was not only naked, but based on his ‘hard-on’ and the expression on his face, he was undoubtedly fucking Heather!

She paused for a moment to think... then smiled.

XI.

Adam was kneeling behind Heather, ramming his cock deep inside of her pussy, literally enjoying the fuck out of her when quite suddenly he felt a strange compulsion to go home.

“Huh!?!” he wondered to himself as he slid his unspent cock out of her. Despite very much wanting to continue fucking, he instead started to redress.

“Hey, why’d you stop?” Heather asked, shocked.

“I... I’m not sure,” he responded, sliding his jeans back on.

“Please, Adam... Please, I need you to fuck me!” Heather whined as she remained in her ‘doggy’ position.

“I’m sorry,” Adam replied, stunned with his inability to climb right back on her bed and shove his cock deep inside her again. Instead, he exited her room... ran downstairs... and then straight out of her house. He didn’t stop running until he was back home and upstairs in his bedroom.

“You!” he screamed at the top of his lungs, seeing Samantha sitting at his computer. Samantha was also naked and the sight of her aroused him. He had intended to knock her away from his computer, but instead he walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge of it.

“I bet you’re surprised?” she asked with a smirk.

Adam couldn’t move nor talk, but he could think and at that moment he cursed himself for leaving his computer on. He also cursed himself for transferring Samantha’s love obsession from himself to Lisa and wondered how he could have been so stupid?

“So, this is how you’ve been spending your time. I must admit it’s an amazing little program,” Heather stated, grinning.

Adam could tell that Samantha was feeling a whole lot better now that their roles were reversed. He looked over at his computer and saw his 3D image spinning around on the sphere and cringed.

“Now, what do I do with a low life creep like you?” she asked.

Adam just glared at her in response.

“What kind of person turns his very own sister into his sex slave?”

Adam was nervous and wondered what Samantha was going to do to him.

“Did you know that Master PC reads minds? Given the wizard you were with computers, I’m surprised you didn’t take advantage of this little function. Oh... did you notice I said, ‘were’?”

Adam continued to glare at her.

“Sure you did,” she responded, giggling. “I took away all your computer skills. In fact, you can’t even touch a computer anymore. Anyway, I had Master PC delve into your mind and take a peak in order to come up with a ‘just’ punishment and decided that I’d grant you your biggest fear”.

Adam’s eyes lit up and looked at his computer.

“Nope, losing your computer skills is not it... What I’m talking about is your ultimate fear and I bet you don’t even realize what it is... do you? Well, tomorrow morning when you wake up you’ll be living it”.

Adam’s mind spun in a million different directions, trying to figure out what it might be.

“Strip,” she commanded.

He just sat there.

“Oops,” she responded with a giggle. She quickly typed something into the computer and then pressed the ‘send’ button. Adam suddenly got up off the bed and stripped out of his clothes... then retook his seat, naked.

“You weren’t always that big, were you?” Samantha asked with a grin.

Adam couldn’t imagine for the life of him why he’d have a hard-on at this moment, but there it was... pointing straight up at attention. He was suddenly worried that Samantha might do something to it.

“I’m going to command you to go to sleep, but trust me, tomorrow you’ll be a new man... sort of speak,” Samantha stated.

Adam saw her type more into his computer and then press ‘send’... and the second his head hit the pillow he was in ‘la la land’.

XII.

Samantha spent a few more minutes typing away. First, she took care of Adam and made sure that he would remember everything but never be able to verbalize it. Then she brought up Lisa, who she still loved very much. It was funny, she understood her love for Lisa was artificially induced, but because it was so strong and felt so real, there was no way she could do anything to change it, except make their relationship more evenly matched... ‘Lisa, you will love and strive to please Samantha, as much as Samantha loves and pleases you.’ ‘Send’. ‘Lisa, you will no longer feel any desire or feelings for Adam.’ ‘Send’.

Then she considered her huge new boobs and as gigantic as they were and the attention they drew, she loved them... and also loved the fact that Lisa possessed a matching pair. So, she left them as is...

Then she brought up the file on Heather Mercedes... and smiled. The girl was very beautiful and based on the stirring she felt ‘down under’, obviously her new bisexuality didn’t discriminate. Anyway, she decided to leave Heather alone.

Samantha then contemplated what to do about what happened at school... and after a few moments, she decided to allow every girl in her school that had received breast enlargements the option of keeping them... or losing them. The command would depend on each individual’s true feelings and would happen overnight. If the girls reverted back to their original size, they would never ever remembering being bigger... and if they decided to keep them, they would never ever remember them being smaller. Obviously, there would be plenty of confusion regarding the wrong sized bras, but better confusion over bras than actual boobs.

The last thing she did was look at destroying the program, not ever wanting someone like Adam to have access to a program this powerful. She quickly went to “My Computer” and highlighted the Master PC program and then paused for a second... Should she hold off in case she needed the program to correct things? Finally, she rationalized that she had no right to play ‘God’ and clicked the file menu... then clicked on the ‘delete’ button... waited for the computer screen to ask if she was sure that she wanted to delete Master PC, and then she clicked ‘yes’ and turned off the computer. What she hadn’t noticed was the message that flashed on the screen a mere second before the screen had faded to black.

She then confiscated all Adam’s CDs and destroyed them.

Samantha walked back into Lisa’s bedroom and took a moment to gaze down at her... artificial or not, she wouldn’t trade anything for the pleasure she felt in her relationship. She climbed on the bed and snuggled up close to Lisa, loving her more than life... and smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

XIII.

When Adam woke up the next morning, he quickly shot up out of bed in panic. He remembered everything. He remembered enslaving both Lisa and Samantha... he remembered what he did to the girls in his school... he remembered the incredible sex he had with Heather... and he also remembered how Samantha turned the tables on him.

Quickly, he ran over to his computer and tried to turn it on, but suddenly he realized he didn’t know how too! Then he realized he couldn’t even touch it! He remembered Samantha telling him that he’d be losing his computer skills, yet that wasn’t his biggest FEAR! He looked down at his penis and saw that it was still there... and it looked the same.

He wondered what it was that Samantha had done to him. He thought maybe that she was going to turn him into a girl, but obviously switching genders wasn’t something he feared. Then he wondered if Samantha had turned him gay and he shuddered at the thought. Quickly, he threw on his bathrobe and headed to the bathroom and on his way past Lisa’s room he heard some giggling. He opened the door to Lisa’s bedroom and saw Samantha spread eagle on the bed... Lisa was positioned between her legs and in the process of going down on her.

“Get out of here you asshole,” she screamed, looking over at him.

Quickly, he shut the door! Despite no longer having control of these girls, the scene of them together still struck him as incredibly erotic. Then he wondered why Samantha hadn’t returned them back to normal. Had Samantha always had a thing for his sister? Then quite suddenly he realized something else and quickly opened his robe. “Wha... hoo!” he cried out with pleasure! He was sporting a huge hard-on! This proved he wasn’t gay! Quickly, he headed for the shower, thinking he could masturbate in there... but by the time he was in the shower, he was no longer ‘hard’.

He started to envision Lisa and Samantha again... and felt himself stirring, but when he started to grow ‘hard’ again, he reached down to play with himself and went ‘soft’ in the process.

‘Huh?’ he thought with confusion... then fear. What was going on? He still felt horny, but he remained soft. His mind touched on a few possibilities, but he didn’t want to think about them.

When he got to school, he was surprised to see that some of the girls, who had grown huge boobs yesterday, had reverted back to their normal size today... but he also noticed that other girls kept their bigger tits. Why didn’t Samantha change them all back?

When he entered his homeroom he saw Heather, who quickly ran over to him for a passionate hug and kiss... he loved how she crushed her huge boobs against his chest. He heard cheers from the guys in the class while the girls looked stunned. He also felt a new erection throbbing inside his jeans. This brought on two smiles.

“You want to skip school again?” He asked, wanting desperately get inside Heather’s love nest.

“God, YES... Let’s get out of here!” Heather exclaimed with genuine excitement. This time it was Heather that led the way and they practically jogged all the way to her house. Only once did he question why Samantha had left Heather’s sexual obsession in place.

XIV.

Heather quickly led Adam up to her room, feeling as horny for him now as she had felt yesterday. She had cried when he abruptly left yesterday... thinking that he was mean for leaving her unsatisfied and on the verge of an orgasm. She also cried at not understanding why she was so obsessed with him.

Quickly, she stripped out of her clothes and ran over to her bed. Then quickly assumed a submissive horizontal position with her legs spread wide. She even used her hands to spread apart her petals.

“I’m going to fuck you hard!” Adam declared, smiling.

“Please, Adam... Please, hurry,” she begged, pointing.

Adam joined her on the bed, eliciting a squeal from her, but when she reached down to guide him in, he suddenly went... soft.

“Huh?” she responded.

“I don’t understand... this never happened to me before,” Adam responded, looking down at his limp penis.

Frantically, she tried to get him ‘hard’ again... sucking him and playing with it... but no matter what she did he remained soft and unresponsive.

“You fuck!” she cried out in frustration, getting angrier by the second. She remembered what Adam had told her... and how she could only cum when he was hard and inside her. “Please,” she pleaded, starting to cry.

* * *

“I don’t understand,” Adam replied over and over and over again... yes, he did.

The End of Master PC, Part Two.