The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Master of Puppets

by J. Darksong

Come crawling faster,
Obey your Master
Your life burns faster,
Obey your Master
Master...
Master of Puppets, I’m pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can’t see a thing
Just call my name, ‘cause I’ll hear you scream
Master! Master!
Just call my name, ‘cause I’ll hear you scream
Master! Master!
Master of Puppets, from the same-titled album, by Metallica
* * *

Jeffrey Myers sighed deeply, sipping his Mai Tai, relaxing in the sun. Jamaica was as beautiful in person as it had been in all those books and stories he’d read about. It was hard to believe he was actually here. Living on the streets, he’d told the guys that if he ever managed to get hold of the money his father had left him, he would take them all to the Caribbean islands to lounge around on the beach.

A pity none of his friends has lived to see this day.

Lifting his glass to the sky, Jeffrey made a toast. “Benny, Slick, Eddie, Roscoe, Dinah, and Luther. This one’s for you guys.”

It had been a dark day. Short of funds, he and his friends had volunteered to try a new drug being tested for the street. A mistake that had, in a way, made it possible for him to take back what his step-mother had stolen from him. Yet, the price had been high. Too high. Of the fifteen test subjects, only he had survived intact. He had lived, but had been changed, altered, by the experimental formula that the would-be dealers had used on him. Though he’d been unable to help his friends, Jeffrey had avenged them. The number of drug pushers on the street had been decreased by two.

Meanwhile, he had used his strange new gift to take revenge on his step-mother, turning her into a mindless, drooling idiot. He’d given her enough of a state of mind to turn all her assets over to him, and his step-siblings, before signing herself to a mental institution.

Looking back, he smiled, remembering the loud SNAP inside her mind when his power finally shattered her sanity. He’d been actively fucking her at the time, in both mind and body. Jeffrey couldn’t help but find it ironic that she had begged for it in the end, orgasming over the mind-numbing pleasure as he LITERALLY fucked her brains out. She now lived quietly in the Bellevuew Mental Institution, reliving that night over and over again. Though it was more than she deserved, he’d seen to it that she was treated fairly, and had the best care money could provide.

That, of course, was the past. Now, wealthy, single, empowered, Jeffrey had the whole world ahead of him. Remembering his pledge to his friends, his first act as the new beneficiary of the Hardgrove Estate was to book a two week vacation in Jamaica. He’d spent the last two days merely enjoying the sights, splashing at the water’s edge, drinking umbrella drinks, and working on his tan. It was his first trip abroad, and everything seemed overwhelming at first, but after a time, he truly began to enjoy himself.

Thus, he was reclining on a beach towel, watching the bikini-clad beauties strolling up and down the coastline, listening to Metallica’s Load CD, when a volleyball struck him in the side of the head. Sitting up, sputtering, shaking the sand from his hair, he glanced up angrily towards the direction the missile had come.

A tall, busty, deeply-tanned blonde, clad in a sexy aqua two-piece ran over to him. “Sorry ‘bout that,” she said. “Can I have my ball back?”

Jeffrey blinked, seeing the patch on her bikini top. “Hey, you’re with the California Bikini Swimsuit Team! Wow! You guys doing a photo shoot here or something?” He tossed the ball back, which she caught with ease.

“Actually, we just finished up this year’s Miss Swimsuit contest, and we’re relaxing here a bit before heading back to California.” Her friends called over to her from the volleyball court a few feet away. “Well, nice meeting you. See ya around.”

“Hey, wait!” Jeffrey called, springing to his feet. “Maybe we could get together sometime before you leave. I’m at the Prospect Villa. Where are you staying?”

She grinned wryly. “I don’t usually give out that kind of information to strangers.”

“Strangers? You hit me in the head with a volleyball—that makes us practically cousins.” He flashed his most winning smile. “Come, on, take a chance. What do ya say?”

“Hey, Dana, what’s the hold up?” An exact duplicate of the first girl ran over, completely identical in every way to her 5′9″ twin, except that her bikini was yellow. She glanced at Jeffrey and smiled. “So, sis, who’s your friend?”

Dana shrugged. “We haven’t been introduced yet, though he’s already invited me on a date.” She gestured to her sister. “Hi, I’m Dana, and this is my sister, Shana.”

Jeffery, still a bit taken at the beauty of the two twins, hastily muttered a reply. “Uh, Jeffrey. Jeffrey Myers. I’m, uh, here on vacation too! Man, you two are really hot! I can see why you’re on the bikini team.”

Dana rolled her eyes, but Shana giggled. “Too bad you weren’t one of the judges, we might have won. Oh, well. We better get back to the game. Nice meeting you, Jeffrey.” She and her sister turned and walked away.

“HEY!” Jeffrey yelled, running after them. “Ya still didn’t answer my question.” The two girls turned, simultaneously, almost as if rehearsed. “You know... about getting together later on. Whadya say?”

Both girls giggled amongst themselves. “Oh, I’m sorry, Jeffery,” Dana said with a chuckle, “but we have other plans for tonight. I’m sure you’re a nice guy and all, but to be frank... you’re not exactly our type.” They giggled and ran back to the court.

Not their type? Jeffrey stood there, stunned, at a lost for words. He’d been rejected. Of course, he’d been rejected before, lots of times, when he’d been living on the streets, running with a gang of other homeless kids. But everything was different now. Everything had changed. He had money. He had power. He had—

“Why don’t you just run along, fella?” a large, deeply-tanned man with blonde hair yelled out from the volleyball court. His chest was ripped with muscles, and his arms looked bigger than 32-inch pythons Hulk Hogan sported. “These ladies came to Jamaica to be with MEN, not little boys like you.” The five other players laughed.

“Yeah,” a slender brunette called out. “Why don’t you head back home and go PLAY with some girls your own age?” Her comrades laughed again, then ignore him completely as the game resumed.

Jeffrey’s eyes narrowed. Playing huh? They think I’m playing a game? Jeffrey felt that familiar rage start to build up within him, a cold, calculated, hollow, feeling, starting in his gut, slowly bleeding out through ever cell of his being.

A smile devoid of emotion spread across his face. He gazed at the six people playing volleyball, four women and two men, each one blissfully enthralled in their own happiness. He locked his gaze on each of them, one by one, memorizing each, filing them all away in his head, then he turned and walked back towards his chair.

“Fine,” he mumbled softly to himself. “They think I’m a kid, that I’m just here to play games. Well, I wasn’t before... but I sure as hell am now. I’ll show them how the Master plays.” He picked up his discarded CD player, and signaled the waiter to bring him another Mai Tai.

“Let the games begin.”

* * *

“That was a pretty good game,” Dana said to her twin as they pulled away from the beach in their rental car. “I sure worked up an appetite.”

“Yeah, well I can’t see how,” Shana harrumphed, in a sullen mood. “You spent most of your time standing still, letting the ball get past you. Damn, I HATE losing to Christy. She always rubs it in. God, she’s gonna be impossible to live with until the next time we play.”

“Geez, sis, its only a game,” Dana said cheerfully. “You’re way too competitive. Lighten up.” Her sister gave out a sigh. “Okay, grumpy, what do you feel like for dinner? Jamaican? Continental? Italian?”

Shana thought for a moment. “How about Chinese this time?”

“Chinese it is,” Dana agreed. “I know the perfect place. I saw it in a brochure.”

Moments later they arrived at the Double Happiness Restaurant, an island version of a Chinese pagoda. They sat down and placed their orders, chit-chatting to pass the time. Dana had paused to sip some tea when she felt a slight tingle at the back of her neck. A quick as it came it left, causing Dana little concern. Shana, she noticed absently, rubbed the back of her neck as well.

“So, what did you think about that kid earlier?” Dana asked.

Shana turned her attention back to her sibling. “Huh? What kid?”

“You know, that skinny kid. The one you hit on the side of the head with the ball during the game.”

“Oh. Him.” Shana pushed a lock of her long blonde hair out of her face. “Well, he was way young, and a bit on the scrawny side,” she said after a moment, “but all in all, not too bad. Maybe if he started hitting the gym he might be worth considering in a few years.”

Dana giggled. “My thoughts exactly. He was kinda cute... in a boyish sort of way.” She smiled, gazing at her sister’s eyes, seeing the sparkle in them. She is so cute in that bikini.

Shana caught her sister staring, wearing a slightly dopey grin on her face. “What?” she said, glancing down at herself. “Dana? DANA? Hello, Earth to Dana, come in please.” Dana blinked and shook her head, blushing slightly.

“Sorry, sis, you were saying?”

“I asked what you were staring at. Do I have something on my face or something?”

Dana’s blush deepened. “N-n-no. Nothing like that. Sorry. I just couldn’t help staring. You look really nice today.”

Her sisters words sent a slight flush of pleasure through Shana’s body. “Thanks, Dana,” she said demurely. “You’re not too bad looking yourself.” Shana found herself staring at her sister’s beautiful face. “I guess Jamaica really agrees with you.”

They sat there, smiling, staring into each others eyes, feeling a growing pleasure begin to build in the both of them. Without noticing, their hands moved forward, clasping one another, as if on their own accord. There they sat, caught in a silent dreamy moment, until the voice of their waitress broke them from their spell.

“Your order,” the short young woman said simply, placing their platters on the table before them. “Let me know if you need anything else. I be back with a refill of your drinks in a few moments.”

“Uhm, thank you,” Dana said, trying to shake of the strange erotic fugue that had swept over her. She felt strange. Different. Maybe I stayed out too long in the sun today, she thought. Guess I should stay in tomorrow and rest.

All throughout dinner, Dana felt her sister’s eyes staring, boring hole into her, as if she was physically unable to look anywhere else, yet every time she glanced up from her plate, Shana’s gaze was fixed rigidly on her own food. Once or twice, Shana raised her face, glancing up at her, but Dana quickly averted her eyes as well, staring down at her food, the table, the wall, the floor... anywhere except her sister’s eyes.

Maybe I’m going crazy, Dana thought to herself when she quickly jerked her eyes down to her one remaining Egg Roll just as Shana glanced up at her. This is stupid. She’s my sister, the same person I grew up with, shared everything with, all my life. So why the hell do I feel so shy and awkward around her right now?

Likewise, Shana was perplexed at her own behavior. Am I losing it or what? I can’t even look my own sister in the eyes without getting all fluttery and panicked. Maybe that spike to the head Terri gave me knocked something loose after all.

The waitress came by with their check, and they paid it and left, happy to be leaving the uncomfortable atmosphere that had developed. A young dark-haired man, muscular, and well-tanned, smiled as they walked by. “Hi, ladies, looking good!” he said, ogling them both up and down. He was suave, very attractive, and unattached, the kind of man the twins normally went after with a vengeance, but they ignored him entirely, climbing into their car. Shana pulled out from the restaurant, barely avoiding hitting the man in her hurry to return to her room.

“HEY!!” he shouted angrily, hitting the ground. “Damn bitches. What the hell was wrong with them?”

“Hey, pal, don’t let it bother you too much,” Jeffrey said, helping the man back to his feet. “I’d be willing to bet they both have something pretty heavy on their minds right now.” He smiled. “How about I buy you a drink to help you forget about it?”

* * *

Terri shook the wet strands of hair from her face as she emerged from the swimming pool back at the hotel. It was evening now, and the water was starting to chill slightly. “Well, I guess I’m done for now,” she said to Andrew as he tossed her a towel. “Water’s starting to cool down.”

Andrew grinned, taking in the sight of the beautiful brunette. “I’m surprised you could tell, babe,” he said with a grin. “With a body as sizzling as yours, I’m surprised the water didn’t boil away.”

Terri laughed, punching him lightly in the arm. “Yeah, right,” she said, sliding on her flip-flaps. “You should know by now, flattery will get you absolutely NOWHERE with me, Andy.”

Andrew merely shrugged. “Hey, you never know. I might just be the man you’ve been looking for all your life, you just didn’t know it.”

“Andy,” Terri replied, slipping a bathrobe over her dripping wet form, “you know I think you’re sweet, and you’re a good friend, but I’m gay, and no amount of sweet talk from you is going to change that.”

“Yeah, I know,” Andy said, holding his chest in mock disappointment. “Oh, be still my broken heart!” Terri giggled. “Well,” Andy said with a sigh, “we might as well head up to our rooms. Hey, wanna play trivial pursuit with Meagan, Cindy and I? We could always use another player.”

“Thanks, but no. I just wanna lie down... and... lie down and... uuuhhhh...” she moaned softly, clutching her forehead. Andrew was immediately at her side, holding her up.

“Terri! Hon, are you okay?” he asked worriedly. She looked a little pale, despite her perfect tan, and she couldn’t seem to support herself without his help. “Terri!” he said again, leading her gently over to a chair. Then, as quickly as it had come, the spell passed. Terri jerked back to her feet, shaking her head to clear it.

“Whew! Boy... that was weird. Almost fainted there for a moment,” she said giddily.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Terr?” Andrew asked, peering down into his face. She smiled up at him, melting his heart as she always did.

“Yeah, thanks. I’m fine. Just felt woozy there for a second. I’m better now.”

“Well, okay,” Andrew said dubiously. Terri stared at him, intently, as if lost in thought. Her eyes looked a little glassy to him. “You, uhm, want me to help you up to your room? Just in case you have another spell?”

“I’m fine, rea... well, you know,” she said, pausing in mid-sentence, “I COULD use some help, Andrew. I was lucky you were here to catch me just now. Maybe you BETTER help me to my room after all. Just in case.”

Andrew’s jaw dropped. Terri was a good friend, and he knew her probably better than anyone, and she was as proud and fiercely independent as she was beautiful. She had no problems showing of her body to the delight of men and women everywhere, but she was always adamant about never accepting help from any man if she could help it.

Hmmm. Maybe she’s more shaken up than I thought, Andy mused. Oh well, far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth.

He helped her to her feet, and Terri smiled again. A slow blush spread across her cheeks, and she glanced at him then looked down, quickly, as if embarrassed. She put her arm around his back to help steady herself as they made their way up the stairs, and even though he was SURE it was only his imagination, Andrew thought he felt her grope his ass.

“I really appreciate this, Andrew,” she said softly. “I really do. If there’s any way I could repay you for this... you just name it.”

Several methods of thanking him came to mind, feeling her warm sexy body clutching his, but he managed to push them away. “It was no problem, Terr,” he said, unlocking her door. “We’re friends, and friends help each other. Don’t give it another thought.”

Terri licked her lips seductively. “Well, let me know if you change your mind, handsome,” she said with a sexy grin, diving onto her bed. Her legs crossed, and she kicked off her flip-flops. “Anything I can do for you, just let me know. I’ll be here.”

Andrew gulped, swallowing in a throat suddenly gone dry. If he hadn’t known Terri for more than ten years, he would have sworn she had been coming on to him! She waved at him one last time as her door clicked shut in front of him.

Damn. Was she flirting with me? he wondered briefly. Naw. No way. Not Terri. Anyone else, yeah. Maybe. But not Terri. No fucking way!

Shaking his head, he climbed up the next flight of stairs to Megan’s room, wondering if a game of Trivial Pursuits would be able to distract him from all the sexual thoughts and feelings Terri had stirred up in him.

* * *

Jimmy sat on his bed, watching his lover Jessica model for him. They’d gone shopping earlier in the week, and Jess had picked up a number of sheer provocative undergarments to spice up their love life a bit. Jimmy had always said that the best part in having Jessica all dressed up in sexy lingerie was to strip her out of it. “Just like unwrapping a Christmas present,” he always said.

Normally, he’d be all over her, throwing her roughly to the bed, pawing and groping her with his huge muscular hands, making her squeal in delight. But something was wrong. It had started with a slight twinge, a minor headache shortly after returning from the volleyball game. Since then, he’d felt... strange. Uncomfortable. Nervous. Something was eating at him, but he didn’t know exactly what. He watched as his girlfriend tried on a fifth outfit, posing for his approval, but his mind was somewhere else entirely.

Jessica sighed deeply, flopping down on the bed next to Jimmy. “Okay,” she said testily, “what the hell is YOUR problem?”

“Huh?” Jimmy said, perking up. “Oh, sorry hon. I dunno... I just feel kinda worn out, you know... run down. I don’t think I’ve been getting enough sleep lately or something.”

Jessica laughed softly, running a hand across her lover’s crotch. “Yeah, well, its not MY fault if ‘Mr. Happy’ can’t behave himself in bed.” She ran her soft slender fingers along his semi-hard prick, expecting his usual surge of enthusiasm, only to feel him literally shrink away from her.

Jimmy sprang to his feet, sweating. His mouth felt dry, and palms were damp. He felt extremely nervous, and anxious. “Jimmy? What’s wrong, sweetheart?” Jessica asked, moving closer, reaching out to touch him. Jimmy’s anxiety increased exponentially the closer her hand came, and the instant of contact, he jerked away again, panting, and nauseous.

His mind cleared then. He saw the truth instantly. It was so obvious. As much as he wanted to deny it, he couldn’t lie to himself. “Jessica,” he said after a moment, “I’m sorry. I... we... I think I need some space.”

The fair-skinned redhead gaped. “You need what?” she exclaimed.

“I need my space, Jess,” he continued resolutely. “I’m sorry if this hurts you, and I know this is kind of sudden... but I think we need to separate. Split up. Really, I think its best for both of us.”

Jessica shook her head in denial. Breaking up, out of the blue? This couldn’t be happening! “But... but why? Was it something I did? Something I said?” She looked at the cold indifferent look on his face, and something inside her twisted. “Is it someone else?” she asked slowly. “You met another women. That’s it, isn’t it, you son of a bitch? You’re fucking someone else behind my back!”

“Hey, calm down, Jess!” he barked. “It’s not what you think, okay?” He took a deep breath, and ordered the thoughts bouncing around inside his head. “Yes... I’m in love with someone else—wait before you say anything,” he said, holding up a hand. “I don’t know how it happened. I’ve been having these feelings inside me, all this time...”

Haven’t I?

“...and until recently, I haven’t been able to come to terms with them. I know this will be hard for you to accept...”

Harder for me to accept!

“...but tonight, having you model for me, having you... t... T-t-t... TOUCH me... I realized that I couldn’t deny the truth any longer...

The truth... is this the truth?

Jimmy closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then, he turned and looked Jessica right in the eye. “Jessica... I’m gay.”

Jessica stood there for a moment, silent, unmoving, frozen in her disbelief. Jimmy opened his mouth and let the words inside him flow forth. “I know this is a shock for you, but its true. I’m Gay. A cock-sucking, ass-fucking, male-loving son of a bitch. I dream about sucking cock, of feeling some man’s hard stiff dick up inside my ass, making me grunt and cry and scream like a little bitch.” Jimmy’s cock hardened as he spoke, and he absently began stroking himself through his boxers.

“Everything up till now has been a lie, a shame, a cover-up. I know, I always pretended to be the tough, macho, he-man type, but inside I was a little cock-slut screaming for some attention. I tried to love you, Jess, really. I tried. But I just couldn’t lie to you anymore. I’m sorry.”

Jessica finally responded, slapping his face with enough force to knock the large blonde man to his knees. “You fucking faggot!” she screamed, tears running down her face. “All this time I was nothing more than a fucking game to you? Some last ditch effort to see if you could stand being with a woman? You are so fucking sick!” She gathered up her clothes and stormed to the door. “As soon as we get back to California, I am out of here! I’m leaving the team! I never want to see your fucking face again, EVER!” The door closed behind her with a resounding slam.

“Are you okay, Miss?” Jeffrey asked, dressed as a hotel bellboy. “I didn’t mean to intrude, but you seem really upset.”

Jessica, already in tears, clutched the stranger to her, sobbing fitfully into his shoulder. “There, there, its okay,” Jeffrey whispered, stroking her back gently, laying the groundwork for a possible encounter later on. “Whatever the problem is, I’m sure you’ll feel much better once you rest a bit. Why don’t you head to bed and try and get some sleep.” He flashed her a smile. “You know what they say. Things always look brighter in the morning.” Nodding, sniffling a bit, Jessica returned to her room.

Jeffrey glanced at Jimmy’s door and shook his head. “Stupid fuck,” he said softly. “So, all the ladies here want a REAL man to please them, eh? Well somehow I don’t think you qualify anymore.”

Alone at last, Jimmy merely sighed, and closed his eyes, his hands moving instantly to his hard needy cock, gripping it firmly, imagining it sliding between Fred’s firm tight buttocks, imagining their mutual pleasure...

* * *

Christy clutched her head for a moment as the wave of dizziness passed her.

“Hey, Christy, you okay?” Fred asked, anxiously. He had felt a little woozy himself a while ago, before he and Christy had stripped down to their birthday suits. He hoped they both weren’t coming down with something.

The moment passed, and Christy smiled. “I’m fine, slave,” she replied, smirking. “Just a little dizzy. No need to be concerned... and no need to STOP LICKING ME!” she snarled, twisting his nipples painfully, making him cry out.

“AHHhhh!” he groaned, wincing in pain, feeling his cock throb with pleasure. “I’m sorry! Forgive me, Mistress,” he said softly, submissively, enduring the hard pinch, wisely waiting to be told to resume licking. Once he’d made the mistake of trying to recover from a mistake without being so commanded; he learned not to do THAT again. His back still stung from the blows, even a week later. Nothing pissed of Christy more than being an uppity, presumptuous slave.

Satisfied that he’d learned his lesson, Christy released her grip, and spread her legs once more. “Okay, Fredrick, you may continue,” she grinned, relaxing as the pleasure of his practiced tongue in her cunt sent sparks of pleasure dancing before her eyes.

Her dominant side was something only a few close personal friends knew. Of the Bikini Team, only Fredrick, the cameraman, and her love-slave for three years, knew. In public, she was a shy, innocent, girl, a sweetheart to millions of loyal fans and every man’s wet dream. She came across as the typical ‘girl next door’, and with her long dark hair, and angelic features, the camera picked up and magnified that image. Which was just the way she liked it.

Behind closed doors, however, she was a stern and cruel Mistress, a strict taskmaster that demanded perfection from her sub, and dealt out even portions of punishment and pleasure at her slightest whim. She thrived on the dominance, the control, almost as much as she loved the sex. She looked forward to finding the ultimate sub, a plain lump of clay of which she could mold and shape her ideal man.

Freddy had been the perfect choice. Working as the camera man for the photo shoots, he had been taken with Christy’s beauty from the beginning. He’d tried several times to go out with her, trying to persuade her to give him a chance, but she refused his every advance. Then, one day, he’d worked late into the night, finishing up the film of the last shoot, when he noticed a light on in Christy’s trailer. Curious, he crept up to the window and looked inside. The sight that met his eyes sent his mind reeling. Christy, his sweet adorable little Christy, was dressed in thigh high leather boots and a tight black leather corset, actively fucking a tightly bound man in a leather bondage mask while whipping his thighs with a riding crop.

Freddy smiled to himself as he licked his Mistress’ cunt. That night, at her window, he’d cried out, softly, a moan or something, and she’d heard him. Instantly, she was outside, screaming at him, beating him with her crop, angry at being discovered. He balled up into a ball, instinctively, cowering before the onslaught of her rage. In an effort to appease her, he began kissing and licking the black tooled leather of her boots. Christy had been stunned by his reaction, and after sitting down and talking to him at length, she found him to be just what she was looking for. A natural submissive.

TWIST.

Freddy frowned. Something was wrong. Something felt... different. His mind felt fuzzy, confused. His enthusiastic licking of Christy’s wet slit slowed. She responded with a light rap on his ass with her crop, but his licking continued to slow, and then after a few moments, stopped altogether.

“What are you doing?” Christy yelled, snapping the crop down across his ass again. “I didn’t tell you to stop, dammit! You’d BETTER start back eating me out, slave, or so help me, you’re gonna regret it!” She brought the crop down one last time, hard, right across the small of his back.

Fred gasped. The pain of the blow sparked something inside him, a tiny flame, small but growing stronger by the moment. It felt strange and surreal, and horribly, horribly wrong—

TWIST.

—yet so deliciously right. The tiny flame continued to grow, fueling something dark and wicked inside him, feeding desires and passions he never knew he had. His head rose up from Christy’s lap then, and he stared at her, eyes glassy, his face slick from her juices. Angry at his refusal to obey, Christy struck him again, this time across the cheek.

TWIST.

Suddenly, Freddy’s eyes cleared. Then focused. Then narrowed. Christy gasped aloud, seeing something in them she had never glanced before. A tiny flame began to grow inside her as well, melting the layers of cold ice that surrounded her heart and soul. She feared what she saw in his eyes, then felt shame for her fear. Her hand moved to strike him again, but his moved faster, catching her wrist and holding it firmly.

“Fredrick!” she hissed, struggling to pull free. “Let go of my arm this instant! Let me go, dammit!”

“No,” Fred said softly. That single word was a bellows to the flame, fanning it into a roaring blaze. “No!” he said again, gripping her wrist firmly, and twisting, causing Christy to gasp and drop her flail. A surge of pleasure ran through him. “You’re not hitting me with that thing again, Christy,” he said firmly.

Christy couldn’t believe her ears. Fred had actually grown a backbone. Under normal conditions, she would have fought like a wildcat to get free, scratching, even biting, if necessary, and reminded her uppity slave just who was in charge here! She would have flayed the flesh from his backside, after squeezing his testicles for a while, not enough to actually damage his property, but enough to make him cry for death. Such treatment encouraged even the haughtiest and most willful men to submit to her will.

Yet, as she stared into his defiant eyes, seeing that fire burning brightly in his soul, she felt herself growing soft and weak, as if he was somehow stealing her power over him, draining away her dominance with every passing second. She had a hand free. She could hit him, strike at him, scratch him, make her release her, yet she couldn’t seem to summon up enough will to even bark at him anymore.

Fred, sensing the change in her, merely nodded, releasing her wrist. He picked up the crop and looked at it, admiring the well tooled leather. It had been used countless times, on him, and others before him. “Sturdy tool,” he commented dryly, tapping it lightly against his palm. “I can see why you like using it so much.”

Summoning her courage, trying to look strong and commanding, Christy glared at Fred. “Now, just a damn minute, Fred,” she said, holding out her hand. “That’s mine. I’m the one in control here. I give out the punishments. I decide whether or not you deserve pleasure. I make the rules here Fred, in case you’ve forgotten!”

He responded in a way she never expected. Fred laughed. “You think YOU are in control here, Christy?” he asked, holding the crop firmly in his hands. “You think you are in control. Well, let me tell you something, ‘Mistress’,” he sneered, making her cringe. “I’m not some doormat you can walk all over. I’m sick and tired of taking your shit, and I think it’s about time for a little role reversal.” He pressed the crop up underneath her chin, forcing her face up painfully, until she stared into his eyes. Christy cried out at the pain, even as she felt a tremor of pleasure run up her spine.

“From now on,” Fred growled, “I give out the punishments. I will decide whether or not you deserve to be pleasured. From now on, Christy, I make the rules.”

Christy’s head was spinning. This was wrong, so wrong! She was the dominant! She was in charge! There wasn’t a submissive cell in her entire body! So, why was she unable to challenge his authority in the slightest?

TWIST!

Christy gasped, her eyes wide, clutching her head. For a moment, it felt as if a huge claw had scooped up her brain and stretched it, twisting and molding it like silly putty. New thoughts began to bombard her mind—her, submissive, kneeling, kissing Fred’s feet, begging to please him.

“No!” she cried out, shaking her head in denial. She wasn’t that type of woman. She couldn’t succumb to whatever was happening to her. “No! I won’t submit!”

“Is that so?” Fred replied, sliding off the bed, moving swiftly behind Christy. He brought the crop down HARD across her bare ass, leaving a red blistering welt.

Christy gasped in pain, feeling her pussy clench at the sensation. The blow burned, setting off tiny fireworks in her clit.

TWIST!

Christy groaned, her eyes half-closed, as a flood of new thoughts accompanied the sensations as Fred whipped her soft virgin ass once more. Dark thoughts, dirty thoughts, her, crawling on all fours, sucking Fred’s cock, pleasing her Master, licking the dirt from his shoes, arching her back while his friends gang-banged her, fucking her one after the other, paying Fred for the privilege, and enjoying every second of it.

“Nnnnggghhh!! Nooooo.. Ahhhhh... won’t give in!” she managed through a rigidly set jaw. It was taking all her strength, all her will, just to keep from giving in to the growing pleasure. Each lash of the crop against her flesh was a concerto of sensation, of pain, and pleasure, of dominance, and submission, all crafted together in a perfect balance of eroticism and lust that left her breathless.

TWIST!

“Submit!” Fred thundered, driving the tip of the crop deep into Christy’s red sore ass, burying it far inside her clenching, spasaming hole, causing her back to arch at the feeling. An orgasm unlike any she’d ever felt before washed through her, burning away the struggle going on inside her, leaving only a quiet, weary, and submissive slut in its wake. Christy came, and came hard, her juices running down her thighs, onto the bed. Her juices tricked from the sheer magnitude of her release, flooding her entire body cavity, dripping from her pores like sweat, oozing from her nose, and her eyes, mixing with the scattered ashes of her brain and pouring unabated from her ears...

“Submit!” Fred said again, stroking his hard stiff cock, as he watched his former Mistress dance to his tune. The shudders wracking her body slowly subsided, after a while, and she collapsed with a sigh on the bed. For a moment, he stared in shock.

Oh FUCK! What have I done? What got into me, thinking I was a Dom, ordering her around like SHE was the slave—

One final TWIST, and Fred’s eyes rolled back into his head for a moment as he, too, came.

—but OOOHHH it was just so HOT! DAMN! To have Christy, completely in my thrall, dancing to my tune, a worthless slut, seeking only to please me. Yeah, that is SOO fucking hot!

Christy recovered, moaning softly, as she sat up again. Fred looked at her, a thin smile on his face. Christy shuddered, knowing that look all too well, as one she herself usually wore. Her eyes lowered of their own accord to the floor, not daring to glance up at Fred’s face without his consent.

“I think you enjoyed that, Christy,” Fred whispered softly, moving closer to her. “In fact, I think you fucking LOVED it. The pain, the abuse, the forced submission, all of it. You’re every bit the weak little slut that you seemed to despise so much.” Shame crippled the brunette, bringing tears to her eyes.

“Well, since this is what you REALLY wanted all along,” Fred continued, moving the crop still lodged in Christy’s ass, “far be it for me to deny you what you desire. I tell you what. I’ll be happy to continue to play with you this way, to treat you like the worthless piece of shit slave that you really are—” Christy’s heart crumpled, even as her thighs slickened once more, and her clit began to swell “—if you agree right now to submit to me. Completely.”

A tiny voice, the final remnant of the woman she once was, screamed and cried out inside her mind, telling her to fight, to resist, but that voice was but a whisper in the wind, a moment of static in the broadcasting of her mind’s only true desire.

Slipping off the bed, Christy went to her knees, placing her head at Fred’s feet, kissing and licking his bare sweaty soles, showing her submission and devotion to her new Master. Fred chuckled darkly.

* * *

Across the street, Jeffrey drained the rest of his drink, paid the tab, and walked out. He rubbed his temples lightly, grunting from the strain he’d put himself under.

“You okay, mon?” the barkeep asked.

Jeffrey straightened up and nodded. “Yeah, Marcus, I’m fine. I think I have a few too many balls in the air right now, that’s all. Putting a bit of a strain on myself. After all, I came here to Jamaica to relax and have fun, not work.”

“Yah, mon, you gots to take it easier,” the barkeep agreed. “Don’ wanna lose a good customer like you, Mr. Myers. You take care of yourself, let you ‘air down a bit, maybe find yourself a nice girl to take your mind off t’ings.”

Jeffrey smiled. “You know, I just might do that, Marcus.” He slapped a twenty dollar bill down on the bar. “Thanks for the tip, my friend. See you tomorrow, at happy hour.”

* * *

Jessica groaned and pulled the pillow over her head, trying to drown out the sounds coming through the wall on the left side of her room. It seemed impossible that anyone could have been going at it so enthusiastically for three hours straight; nevertheless, the rhythmic bumping and grinding, and the loud, throaty cries of passion never abated, even for a second. Jessica wondered idly which of the two twins was fucking so energetically, or whether they were taking turns on some young stallion they’d picked up in some bar.

When their sexual gyrations had started them banging against the wall hard enough to knock the pictures from the wall, Jessica decided she’d had enough. Slipping on a pink bathrobe, she left her room and banged angrily on Dana and Shana’s door. The door swung open at the impact, being neither locked nor fully closed. “Dammit you two!” Jessica yelled, “cut out that shit! I’m trying to get... some... sleep... what the FUCK?!?”

A trail of clothes lay scattered about the room, pointing right at the bed, where two people were, indeed, vigorously fucking. But to Jessica’s surprise, it wasn’t one of the twin having sex with some man. It wasn’t BOTH of the twin taking turns on some man, as she’d guessed.

Dana and Shana were fucking each other.

“Wha.. what... the fuck are you two doing?” Jessica yelled, disbelieving. “You’re related! You’re fucking SISTERS, for heaven’s sakes!!”

Like a knife, Jessica’s words cut through the erotic fog that had encompassed the twins’ minds since the restaurant. Reality hit Shana like a slap in the face. Dana shuddered, as if a bucket of ice water had been dumped over her head. Shame began to blossom in each twin, yet, even the shame and disgust of knowing fully what they were doing couldn’t keep them from their sexual manipulations. Dana slid a finger into her own sopping wet pussy, thrusting hard as Shana renewed the licking of her clit. Shana, gasping in pleasure as Dana’s other hand began exploring her ass, ran sticky wet fingers along her own clit.

“Jessica!” Dana panted, eyes half-closed in pleasure. “Don’t know... what’s happening to us... but we can’t.. fucking... stop fucking... each other... OHH! OHHHH! Shana, yeah, Shana, right there! Ohh Ohhh OHH OHHH OOHHHHGOOOODDDAAMMMNNN!!!” She thrust her fingers hard into her sister’s ass, feeling her insides clench as Shana’s climax triggered as well.

Standing there in shock for a moment, Jessica ran out of the room, badly shaken, wondering what the HELL was going on. First Jimmy had broken up with her, claiming to be gay. Now this. She had to talk to somebody about this before she lost her mind. Running upstairs to Meagan’s room, she nearly bumped into Meagan as she ran out, a look of shock and disbelief on her face as well.

“Meagan!” Jessica cried, helping each other to their feet. “I’ve got to talk to you! You wouldn’t believe what I just saw!”

“What YOU saw? You won’t believe what I just saw!” Meagan said, shaking her head. She turned back to her room and brushed the door open with her foot. Jessica’s eyes grew wide at the sight. In the middle of the room, completely naked, lay Terri, deep in the throes of passion—hiding on an equally naked Andrew!

Meagan shook her head. “I couldn’t believe it myself, and I was right there! Andy told us about Terri, that she’d had some kind of fainting spell earlier, and that he was a little worried about her. He’d invited her to come play Trivial Pursuits with us, but she said all she wanted to do was go to sleep. Well, a few minutes ago, she walks into the room, saying she changed her mind, that she’d LOVE to play with Andrew a while. Cindy picked out a game piece for her, but Terri just tossed it aside, stripped off her clothes, and jumped into Andrew’s lap! NAKED! I mean, I know Andrew is okay looking, but no way he’s hot enough to turn a gay woman straight!” Meagan sighed deeply. “Cindy was so shocked she fainted.”

“Terri?” Jessica asked. “But... I mean... she’s GAY! She’s totally and completely gay! She even hit on me when I first joined the team! This is crazy! First Jimmy decided HE is gay and breaks up with me, then the twins decide to fuck each other until the wee hours of the morning, now the team lesbian decides to throw herself at Andrew! Meagan, what the fuck is going on here?”

“Whoa! Wait a minute! Did you just say Jimmy was GAY?”

Jessica quickly filled in the details, noting with a grim satisfaction that Meagan’s expression mirrored her own. Meagan clutched her temples, rubbing them. Jessica gasped. “Meagan! Are you okay? Please, please, PLEASE, don’t tell me its hitting you too!”

Meagan smiled weakly. “No, I’m fine. I guess everything just... just...” A blank look crossed her face for a moment, then she smiled. “Oh, I’m sorry Jessica, I didn’t see you standing there. What’s up?”

Jessie blinked. “What’s up? Don’t you know? I just told you what was up!”

“Really?” Meagan frowned, that glassy look back for a moment. “That’s funny. I just left my room to go get a drink from the machine downstairs and noticed you here. Are you sure YOU’RE okay?”

Turning away, Jessica ran back towards her own room. Everyone seemed to be going crazy lately, acting totally out of character, forgetting things, acting like horny little fuck-bunnies.

Either everyone here is going insane, or I am. One of the other.

The sound of screaming coming from Fred’s room caught her attention. She paused outside his door, pondering. Should I look inside? Hell, I’ve already seen so much crazy fucked-up shit, nothing else could surprise me now. Still... do I REALLY want to know? Do I really want to see what’s going on in there?

A soft tingle ran through the back of her neck, and without really thinking about it, she pushed open the door. Jimmy?!? FUCK! Oh God... Okay... so maybe something else CAN surprise me!

Fred, naked, except for a black leather studded vest, was standing beside his bed, with two other people. Crouched down, on his knees, sat Jimmy, his hands and ankles tied tightly behind his back. He was sucking Fred’s cock, moaning and groaning in pleasure, and his own cock, rock hard and throbbing, was shooting out spurts of white sticky cum all over the carpet. On the bed, kneeling, and similarly bound, was Christy. Fred was slapping her ass with what appeared to be a riding crop, leaving red welts all over the beauty’s butt. Her eyes were blindfolded, and from what little Jessie could see of her breasts, they were tightly tied with string, so tightly they were a bright candy apple red. A flash of metal showed nipple clamps as well. It must have been extraordinarily painful, yet Christy was crying, begging, pleading for more, moaning in deep pleasure, her thighs slick with juices as each stab of pain wracking her body only made her cum all the more.

“YEESSSS!!” Christy screamed loudly. “HURT ME MASTER!! HURT ME MORE! MORE!! MORE!!”

Sick, Jessica thought, turning away. Twisted. Fucking hell! I’ve got to get out of here! She backed out of the room, eyes closed, the image still burned into her mind, the sight of her once strong, passionate boyfriend, a wimp, a pussy, a submissive pain slut sucking another man’s cock, while he whipped and tortured another girl.

Jessica turned and ran. She left the hotel, running along in the dark, not knowing where she was going, only that she had to get away. Somewhere far away from the madness that had spread like an epidemic through her friends and teammates. Across the beach, through the wooded areas, across grassy plains, running aimlessly, until she could run no longer. Panting, sighing deeply, she noticed a house nearby, with a light still on. She glanced to the sign posted a few feet away. Prospect Villas.

A light rain began to fall, reminding Jessie that she had run out dressed only in her lingerie and a bathrobe. Clutching the thin flimsy garments around herself, she approached the house, hoping the person inside would be kind enough to let her crash for the night, or at least let her use the phone to call a cab.

* * *

Jeffrey smiled as Jessica walked inside. “Oh, you poor dear, you’re all wet. Come over here and sit by the fireplace.” Wet, cold from the wind, Jessica obliged, noting in the back of her mind the fact that he’d had a fire going for some time before the rain had started, and that Jamaica never really got THAT cold. “How about something to drink, Jessica?” he asked, moving over to the bar. “Scotch and soda, perhaps? Straight and neat?”

Jessica frowned, turning to look at the man closely. “Yeah... that’ll be fine. How did you know that what I drink?”

Mixing the drinks like a professional, Jeffrey merely smirked. “Just a wild guess. It’s my favorite too, by the way. There... perfect.” He walked over and handed her a glass. “Here you go. Straight and neat.” Jessica eyed him for a moment, then the drink in her hands. Jeffery, seeing her suspicious, swallowed from his own glass. “Ah, perfect, if I do say so myself.” Satisfied, Jessica drank.

“Uhm, you have a nice place here, Mister...”

“Just call me Jeffrey, and thanks.” He walked over to a small table set up next to the couch. “I don’t actually live her, at least not mostly. My... MOTHER, she bought this place a while back when the family came into some money. She bought up a few places like this one, in different countries, little homes away from home, for when she went on vacation, or traveled on business.”

Jessica drained the glass. “Hmmm. Well it’s nice. Your mom has good taste. Is she here? I’d like to meet her.”

Jeffrey frowned, glancing down at the board set up on the small table, peering down at it intently. “Nope. ‘Fraid not. She’s no longer with us. She’s moved on to a better place.”

“Oh. Oh, I’m sorry,” Jessica said sincerely.

Jeffrey laughed. “Don’t be. She was my STEP-mother, and I never really liked her.” He lifted a piece from the board, then after a moment, replaced it.

Jessica stood and walked over to her host. “Oh, Chess. Looks like you’re in a bit of a spot there.”

A smile crept across his lips. “Actually, I’m the BLACK, not the white. I’m actually winning the game. Do you play?”

“Me? No... no way. I used to watch my older brother Matt play, though. He was a great player.” She sighed softly. “He died in a car accident a few years back. Kinda funny though. Of all the things we did together, all the times we shared, the thing I remember about him the most was his obsession with Chess.”

Jeffrey placed his hand atop hers. “I’m sorry. Well, I can understand how he felt, though. Chess is a game of skill, of cunning. You start off on equal terms, and the goal is to conquer your opponent. The key to winning is manipulation, by setting up a situation in which your opponent has no choice but to move to the place you want him to... to move into what seems to be a ‘safe’ place to avoid stepping into a trap. Only, true Masters of the game know how to win by making the person trap themselves.” He smiled, taking a small black pawn and moving it on space forward. “You make your opponent trap themselves, using their own fears and desires to ensnare them. That’s Checkmate.”

Jessica nodded softly. All the while he’d been talking, she had been trying to remember where she’d seen him before, why he looked so familiar. As Jeffrey knocked over the tiny ivory-carved King, it hit her. “YOU!” she said, stepping away. “You! You were at the hotel earlier. The bellboy... outside of Jimmy’s room when he... he...”

“Decided he was gay?” Jeffrey supplied. He sighed softly, leaning back on the couch, taking another swallow of his drink. “You’re more perceptive than most people I’ve met lately. Yes, I was there. I was also outside the Chinese restaurant that the twins decided to eat at, sitting in the Jacuzzi across from the pool where your friend Terri was swimming, and across the street watching Fred and Christy having sex through their open window.” He drank again while Jessica digested that small bit of information.

“I can see you’re a bit confused about all this,” he continued, “so I’ll make it simple for you. Your six friends pissed me off, treated me like a kid, told me to go home and play with my toys. So I did, only THEY were the toys I decided to play with. Just like chess, I manipulated the situations, manipulated the rules, and made them dance to my tune, like puppets on a marionette’s string.”

Jessica sighed, trying to slow the beating of her heart. Either this man was some kind of magician, capable of doing what he claimed, or he was completely insane. At the moment, she didn’t know which one would be worse.

“I’m not insane,” Jeffrey commented casually, shocking Jessica yet again, “at least not in the classic sense. I am perfectly aware of what I’m doing. Your friends pissed me off, so I fucked with their heads. That’s all. But I’m no magician, Jessie. I’m not sure exactly HOW I do what I do... I just know its not magic. I’m not some evil madman out to enslave every woman I meet and take over the world.”

“Okay. So, what do you want with me, then?” Jessica asked in a strangely calm voice. Jeffrey sighed. He knew he probably shouldn’t have showed off so much. Now she was scared of him, and he didn’t want that.

“Look, I haven’t messed with your head, okay? I gave you a slight PUSH now and again, just nudged you a little when you had a choice to go one way or another, to make sure you saw what I wanted you to see. And, I kinda guided you here when you left the hotel. But Jessica, I haven’t fucked with your mind. IF I wanted to be with a mindless fucktoy, I could have had any of your friends here in an instant, sucking me off, doing whatever I wanted. I wanted someone to like me, because they LIKE me, not because I MADE them.”

“You... you turn my friends into a bunch of insane sexually deviant pawns, you turn my boyfriend GAY, and you expect me to LIKE you? Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you ARE crazy after all!” She turned towards the door.

“Jessica stop!” Jeffrey ran and stood in front of the door. “Okay, maybe what I did to your friends was a bit extreme for just making fun of me. But your boyfriend... I DIDN’T make him gay, alright? Everything he told you was true. He DID have those feelings, he DID have those thoughts. He was straddling the line, and could have easily fallen either way. All I did was give him a little push.” He gestured to the couch. “Come on, Jessica, don’t leave. Just stay a while. Let’s talk a bit. I’m not such a bad guy once you get to know me, really. What do ya say?”

Jessica sighed deeply, closing her eyes. Then she opened them, and looked Jeffrey straight in the eye. “What do I say? What else can I say, Jeffrey? FUCK YOU!” With that, she turned and stormed out of the house.

* * *

“I wish we could change your mind, somehow, Jessie,” Meagan said to her friend, as she packed up her clothes. “We need you. The TEAM needs you! Whatever happened last night, I’m sure we could put it all behind us.”

“Sorry, Meagan, but I’ve made up my mind. I can’t stay here, knowing what that... that PERSON did to everybody. I just can’t.”

Meagan nodded softly. She had no idea what her friend was talking about, but considering the way she’d been running around last night in a daze, shouting and screaming, she figured it was probably for the best. Jessica needed the rest.

“I can’t say I won’t miss you, Jess,” Meagan said after a while, hugging her friend. “But hey, it’s your choice. I guess you know what’s best for you.”

Oh, if only that were true, Meagan. If only that were true.

Jessica sighed softly, repressing the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes. Meagan piled into the shuttle with the rest of the team. Dana and Shana held hands, unable to look away from each other, confident that no one else knew about their secret love, even though EVERYONE had seen the obvious. Christy and Jimmy sat on either side of Fred, their new Lord and Master, squirming in their seats from the dildos stuck deep in their asses underneath their clothes. Andrew and Terri occupied the seat in the back, where they would have some relative privacy. Having finally experienced sex with a man, Terri was hooked, and it had taken a supreme effort merely to get her dressed and loaded into the shuttle for the trip back home.

The van finally took off, moving down the road, heading towards the airport. Jessie waved to them, a part of her wishing she was going with them, but the larger, deeper part of her knew where she belonged. With a sigh, she climbed into her taxi, and closed the door behind her.

“Where to, lady?” the driver asked.

“Prospect Villas, please,” she said politely, sliding a hand up underneath her khaki shorts, teasing her wet naked sex gingerly, placing her other hand to her nipples, hard and puckered, straining through the thin tight bikini top covering them. With a soft groan of delight, she gave them a sharp...

TWIST

...moaning as sparks of pleasure trickled up and down her spine. Eagerly, she gave her nipples another little...

TWIST

...biting her lip as her clit jumped and her hips bucked forward. It felt so good, so hot, so naughty, knowing the driver was watching her through his rear view mirror, knowing and not caring as she gripped her nipple painfully with her fingers and gave it another hard...

TWIST

...and it was enough. She came, and came, and came, her mind and body dissolving away into a limp puddle of bliss and contentment...

Back at the Villa, Jeffrey swallowed the last of his scotch and pushed his black Knight into place, taking the white Queen from the board, and sealing the game.

Checkmate.

((End.))