The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master and Apprentice:

The Stable

(Finally I get around to posting this second chapter, which I finally realized I should just post before it made me crazy. Copyright mine, enjoy if you can do so legally, and don’t forget the comments, we authors thrive on them.)

Two weeks had passed since I had first come to the home of the Master, and my life was coming more and more to resemble pornography. Powerfully stimulating, more than a little morally disturbing, and for all the input I had in the process, I might as well have been sitting in front of a TV set the whole time.

My defenses had grown, to be sure. I knew how to marshal them in the first place, to block Clarissa’s attempts to simply waltz into my mind and take the reins, and step by painful step I was learning how to close the various back doors, gates, and windows she exploited to get past my defenses. But every night, after a brave struggle, I was hers, and until the Master reset me in the morning, there was little to do but sit around and enjoy the show.

The memories were powerfully vivid. It was a requirement the Master set, so that younger students could hope to learn from their elders, but it meant every moment that I did her bidding, performing sex acts even I as a teenage boy with full internet access and an unfettered credit card could not have imagined.

She really liked having me go down on her.

“That’s it, Newbie. You’re finally starting to learn. Maybe I’ll ask Master to give you to me when I’ve finished, since it is clear with skills like yours you’ll never graduate yourself.” That evening, for the first time, I had mentally attacked her first. My weak attack had been so soundly crushed I hadn’t even come close to getting my own defenses up in time... but I had learned how to attack. It was something.

“Faster, you weak-minded puke. Lick me the way you know I like it, lick me and show me what a good slave you’d make!”

I knew the rhythm she wanted, even relegated as I was into the role of an observer from within my own head, I could have duplicated it under my own power. It’s rhythm, a furious staccato, was so distinctive I sometimes found myself tapping it on the tabletop with my fingers. Clarissa had recognized it as well, and the night that had happened I had barely been able to even look her in the eye when I came to our room. So I tried to attack.

And of course, that had gotten me here, now.

My tongue flew at the rhythm. I had assigned words to it, in my head, repeated them as it repeated. Cum for me you fucking cunt, come for me you fucking cunt, come for me you fucking cunt...

Clarissa knew, of course. She was every bit as much in my head as I was, after all. Some nights she made me change it up, others, she would scream it out loud as I did her bidding. Either way, it was back the next night. And the next, and the next...

Cum for me you fucking cunt, come for me you fucking cunt, come for me you fucking cunt...

It never went on for too long. She never actually came to it, she always saved that for riding me while my arms and legs were bound. It was always the penultimate act, though, the maneuver that pushed her right up to the edge, until she was ready to scream for release.

“That’s enough...” she said, raggedly. “Lie down flat on your back.”

I did so, of course, and she mounted me as always, her own thighs and arms providing the motion that brought her orgasm to completion. It took longer than it should have, though. Her muscles were toned, but the rhythm she wanted was virtually impossible except for a tongue. She bucked, she arched her back, she let her near-perfect breasts (after weeks of regular exposure, I had found all their little imperfections) dangle in front of my face, until finally she went stiff, and collapsed.

“Good job, tonight. At least you are learning something here. You may come now, then sleep.”

My world first exploded white hot, then faded into cool blackness.

“I see you’ve started letting him use the bed.” Master said the following morning, the amusement in his voice missing from his face. I still couldn’t have said which one told the true tale... his mind was more than shielded from me, it was invisible.

“He’s learned his lessons well, Master, and you always said that we should reward our slaves for a job well done.”

I pushed myself up slowly, awkwardly. It was like this every morning, struggling to move on my own again after I’d been placed back into my brain’s command chair.

“So I did,” Master continued. “I have also given rather explicit instructions on the treatment of new students. Bed rights are not normally up for debate. He needs to be rested if he is to learn anything, and you know that your education depends on his performance as much as his own.”

Clarissa sulked a bit. She kept it strongly in check visually; if you looked at a picture of her in that moment, she’d look the very image of serenity. But the emotion radiated from her mind so much I very nearly stuck my own lip out in sullenness.

“Yes, Master. It’s just...”

“It is no worry, I just want to make sure that he is actually rewarded for the good job you have noticed. I think it is high time you took him down to the stables, don’t you?” He grinned and turned to me. “She is not the only one to commend you. Mistress Jesara also speaks very highly of your aptitude, which is rare for one so new to my program. She is not easily impressed. Enjoy.” And he was gone.

I went about dressing myself, pretending not to feel Clarissa’s eyes on me. She would plan some kind of revenge for tonight, she never liked hearing me praised, and anytime I saw her chastised she acted as if I had slapped her in public. Still, that was for tonight, and Clarissa knew better than to challenge the Master. “Well, you heard him. Off to the stables for us.” Even in her dark mood, however, there was a twist of a smile. “You’ll enjoy this, Newbie. Like Christmas morning.”

I had never gone through the door underneath the Grand Staircase that lead to where the Master and his Staff lived in the mansion. I had always assumed it led to a broom closet, and so I was more than a little astonished to discover the massive labyrinth of rooms it opened into.

The tunnels twisted and turned in a single path, with rooms to the right and to the left. My eyes were open wide as we walked, for each door, as we passed it, opened to reveal some beautiful human specimen, scantily dressed, and submissively asking for us to come and take them.

“Please sir, take my mind, it is open to you...”

“Master, come to me and drench me in the warmth of your service...”

“Command me Master, make me cum, my tight little pussy is yours...”

Clarissa smirked at me. “Close your mouth, newbie, or you’ll start catching flies. I’d hate for that tongue of yours to get worn out before tonight.”

I let the barb pass, barely even noticing it. “This... if the Psi-Corps knew about this...”

She laughed. “If the Psi-Corps ever searched this mansion, a few volunteers would doubtlessly be the least of Master’s worries.”

I stopped short at that. “Volunteers?”

“Two sides to every fetish,” Clarissa explained, her voice bored. I had to scamper a bit to catch up with her again, and struggled to ignore the various peep shows I was treated to as I walked past. “Everyone focuses on the Masters and Mistresses, but for each one of us there is a person who longs to be dominated, enslaved. When the Masters became criminals, subs became automatic victims. Master initially opened this facility as an alternative to Psi-corps ‘deprogramming’. And when a submissive had the gift?” She grinned. “Mistress Jesara isn’t alone, you know, in finding power in weakness. Sometimes, it is the Dom being molded. Master told me about this one girl, transforming Doctors right inside the Psi-corps facil...” she cut off as a door opened.

Inside was a vision, warm brunette hair flowing down around two amazing breasts like a river flowing around a pair of pastoral hills. Her eyes were warm and inviting, and once she identified Clarissa, she dropped to her knees, gazing up at the redhead in nothing less than worshipful adoration.

“Oh Mistress, you have been gone so long, I thought you had forgotten about your Nina!”

Clarissa’s smile was warm, and fond. “Of course not, my love, I merely had a newbie I was breaking in. He was just leaving.” She turned to me, already irritated at my continued presence. “These are the stables, full of volunteers looking for a fix and students who failed to make the grade. Fuck whoever you want down here, when your studies permit it, but if I haven’t fucked over every brain cell in that empty skull of yours you’ll know to stay away from Nina, understood?”

She must had chosen to assume that I did... seconds later Nina’s door slammed behind her. I stared for awhile, surprised at the possessiveness. Clarissa had always been domineering, but this went beyond that. WELL beyond that.

“Master needs comfort? He can find it here.”

I turned around and was somewhat shocked to see another girl awaiting me. Her mocha colored skin, jet black hair, and warm brown eyes would have been more than enough to catch my attention. The sarong which could only barely claim to be covering her body, accentuating without concealing, only heightened the impression.

I stepped forward, every inch of the movement filled with hesitation. I knew the power I had, but again I was reminded of the lessons I’d been taught, of slaves serving so well that they became the masters. In the face of her open willingness, I was rendered almost shy.

“What is your name?” I asked, in lieu of anything more interesting to say.

“Chastity,” she responded, and I couldn’t stop the chuckle. She laughed along with me. “Well, a mother could hope for the best, right? Do you wish to join me, Master? My bed is soft, warm...” a sly grin came across her face, “and you will find me much the same.” She was seducing me. She wanted me to join her, to take her for the evening. Her desire was so strong that I could feel it without probing. This made it all the more surprising when, as I stepped towards her, the door slammed shut in my face.

“What the hell... open the door!”

Chastity glared at me through the window. “Open it yourself, Master.”

The sarcasm was like a slap in the face. My hand grabbed the handle... locked. “Chastity...” I started to growl. I didn’t need this. If this was all some set up by Clarissa I was probably going to hurt something by the end of the night.

She shook her head, and turned her back. “No. You can’t make me open it!” The taunt was so childish I very nearly stormed off, until I remembered that it was also inaccurate. Three weeks since that night in the sorority house. I was out of practice.

My mind reached for hers. Anticipation rolled from her mind to mine, coupled with a desire so hot it was like she was dragging red-hot peppers across my brain. It was an act. She wasn’t here to be a slut, she was here to be controlled. She didn’t want to give herself to me, that wasn’t the kink. She wanted to be taken.

“Turn around, Chastity.” My words lashed out at her, combined with as strong an imperative I could send along the link. She tried to fight it, even though she didn’t really want to, and it showed in the jerkiness of her body as she turned to face me.

“Nooo.... you... can’t...” she groaned through clenched teeth. I forced my fists to relax at my sides, as Mistress Jesara had instructed. Control, she had taught, should be relaxed and certain.

“Unlock the door and open it.” Chastity’s resistance was impressive, for someone who lacked the capacity to form a Link. It took a solid minute before she had opened the door, allowing me to step through. “Close it again, lock it, and give me the key.” Her movements were less jerky, now. Was my control growing, or was she just giving in to her fetish at last? Likely a combination of both. As the key was set in my hand, she gave a sigh. A small smile appeared on her face, and her eyes darted to the bed at the back of the cell.

“Now strip down, lay on the bed, and prepare yourself for me.”

It was fascinating to watch. Without need for instruction she removed her sarong in a way almost dance-like, a dance which ended with her on the bed, spread open, waiting for me. Needing me. It took a supreme will of effort on her part, but she offered up one last bit of resistance.

“You can’t do this to me... you can take my body, but it won’t be me!” A bit overly dramatic, perhaps, especially as her own arousal made it nearly impossible for her to keep her eyes in focus, but I smiled. I might as well make the experience a complete one for her.

“Actually, I can take you, Chastity. I already have.”

“Nooo, I will resist, I will break free.”

I stepped to the bed, removing my own clothes as I did so. If I stumbled a little with my jeans, well, I was still an apprentice, after all, and she over looked it. As I stood before the bed, wearing only my boxers, my eyes bored into hers.

“You do not want to break free, Chastity.”

“I do not want to break free.” She wasn’t really trying anymore, lost in the moment, the domination. Conquered. But I gave her the lines, anyway. If she wanted them that badly, it was worth giving them to her.

“You are my slave, Chastity. I am your master.”

“I am your slave, you are my master.”

“You love me, and would do anything for me.”

“I love you, and would do anything for you.”

“Kneel before me.” She obeyed, gazing up adoringly at me. “Remove my penis from my boxers.” Again, she obeyed, carefully, lovingly pulling the shorts down and away from my pelvis. My cock leaped free and to attention right away. “Take it in your mouth, and service me until I come. When I do, you may, as well.”

She leaped eagerly to the task. It wasn’t all perfect, though. For one, I was doing some pretty heavy breathing towards the end; ruining the cool and composed Master thing I was supposed to be doing. Despite her name, Chastity knew her business with a cock in her mouth. Second, it took some masturbating for her to come after I did. That was to be expected, at least according to Mistress Jesara. Training a slave to cum on command was certainly possible, it was a powerful conditioning tool, but it took a good deal of control to get more than a faked orgasm, and any Master remotely worth their salt would know the difference.

Still, I stayed in that cell for hours, exploring Chastity like a new toy. I had been considering staying the night when I heard a door slam outside of the cell I was in, and saw Clarissa leering at me through the window in the door.

“Enjoying yourself, Newbie? Don’t wear yourself out too much. I still intend to get my pound of flesh from you tonight.” And with that, she vanished.

Chastity rolled over to look at me. “She is your instructor?”

I sighed. “In a manner of speaking.”

The girl smiled. “When you are a teacher, with a student of your own, will you bring me to your quarters, master? I have heard of the wonders up there, and always wanted to go. No one yet has taken me.” Her eyes were adorably earnest, and her chocolate breasts jiggled enticingly as she spoke.

I raised an eyebrow, even as I smiled. “We can bring up pets, eh?”

Chastity nodded. “I understand that more advanced students can even have a stable all of their own, for their conquests, but the volunteers stay here unless invited. For instance, your teacher, Mistress Clarissa, often takes up volunteers, but she prefers Nina. Gossip is that, when she makes Advanced Student, she will take Nina as her own private slave. Still, she visits Nina more than any of the rest of us combined, so other students stay away. It is, um, a courtesy, they say.”

“Really,” I said with a thoughtful look on my face. “Yes, Chastity. Some day... you will be my guest upstairs. With all the finery of a true harem girl.” Chastity nearly came in her excitement. My mind, however, was elsewhere.

“Pardon me, my slave. I will return to you, soon.”

Nina’s door opened nearly silently, and the girl spun around with a jerk, halfway to her knees before her spin ended. “Oh, Mistress, you have returned to... master?” She looked at me, caught in her half kneel. “I apologize, master, but was there something you needed?”

I felt bad for her. She’d heard Clarissa’s commands to me, and knew her mistress would disapprove if I took her. Then again, I was a master in this house, even if a very new one, and she had come here with the promise to obey. The NEED to obey. I smiled as comfortingly as I could... then reached out to grab her by the throat, pulling her towards me.

“Please... master... you are... scaring... me...” she moaned, even as she moistened. Mistress Jesara had told us never to underestimate the effect of dominant physical contact in such a situation.

“You will not be harmed.” I whispered, and felt her relax, slightly. “Neither will I take you, sexually. I will respect the... exclusivity that your Mistress desires of you.” Fear was replaced with confusion, underlined with unsated lust. No wonder Clarissa liked this one so much; Nina could very well have been as insatiable as her mistress was.

“No, I was just thinking that you might like to know how, exactly, to please your mistress even more than you currently are.” Eagerness appeared in those beautiful eyes. I had her. “Good. Now open your mind to me, and feel how you are to perform. But hold it in reserve. It will be a special surprise for her.”

Cum for me you fucking cunt, come for me you fucking cunt, cum for me you fucking cunt...

Two days later, I was exhausted as I trudged back up to the room. My body felt sorely spent and used, my mind just on the verge of truly fragmenting. Mistress Jesara was showing us how to induce through sex alone, and it would be another two days at least before we even understood the basics. The interim would be exciting, for sure, but Clarissa had looked mildly disappointed. No matter how deep in my mind she got, I was going to be up against some serious limitations that evening, and for several evenings to come.

“Not much point in taking you tonight, is there, Newbie? No matter. At least I called up a special guest. You can just rest on the couch while we busy ourselves. And try not to be too creepy in how you watch.”

Moments later, Nina arrived, dressed in her Harem best, her already fabulous body accentuated by the sheer silk and jewels. She never looked at me, focused entirely on her mistress. I didn’t dare probe her, Clarissa would have retaliated. It had been all I could do the previous two days to shield away the memories, had Clarissa known to look, I doubt it would have worked. Now, it would happen, or it wouldn’t. I curled up on the couch, facing the back cushions, and pretended to sleep.

I was soon forgotten. Having often experienced Clarissa’s urges in bed I wasn’t much surprised at how things went, and found that, for all her own bluster and beauty, Clarissa was a bit unimaginative in the sack. Whereas I was someone to be beat down and humiliated, Nina was a cherished possession. With her, Clarissa could be sweet, kind, unguarded. She didn’t often ask Nina to go down on her, was surprised when the slavegirl shyly offered.

I could hear the mantra. Clarissa’s mind practically broadcast it, as her slave started it.

Come for me you fucking cunt, come for me you fucking cunt, come for me you fucking cunt...

“What... Oh... Oh God, Nina... where... where did you...”

I struck, at that exact moment, hitting Clarissa with every ounce of strength I could muster. Her mental defenses, already lowered by Nina’s presence, were fragmented by what Nina’s tongue was doing in her vagina, and I pushed passed them into her mind. But my hold was weak, and she was marshaling a counter-attack.

The struggle was intense, and I was already exhausted, but I didn’t move. I hadn’t even shifted on the couch. I felt Clarissa rally her mental strength, blocking access to the vital parts of her psyche. If I tried to push past them, I likely would have been battered back, and then dominated in turn. But I didn’t. It wasn’t time yet.

She couldn’t speak out loud, locked into her own mind as she was, but in her mind’s eye she was snarling at me. “Very tricky, newbie, but all for no good. You got this far, so applause, but once I’ve pushed you back I’ll be so deep in your mind you won’t even know your own name when I’m done with you.”

I smiled at that, and she snarled more, adjusting her defenses at nearly blinding speed. It was impressive, and I watched her, carefully. Such a defense would be difficult to overcome, an effective way to hold someone at bay even once they were past your initial armor. But we weren’t alone, there in her mind. A cacophony had been forming, slowly, from behind her barriers.

Come for me you fucking cunt, Come for me you fucking cunt, Come for me you fucking cunt...

Nina hadn’t stopped, hadn’t been commanded to. Cut off from her own control, but still denied mine, Clarissa’s body acted purely on instinct, shifting to allow Nina further access, her whole being slowly being subsumed in the overwhelming pleasure of her favorite rhythm.

And just like that, Clarissa’s defenses were being pushed from behind. “Nina, oh God, Nina, you have to stop...” But she couldn’t make herself say it. I still blocked her way. “I have to...” in that moment of desperation, she attacked me.

It was so slow and clumsy that it was a simple matter to bat it aside, and just like that, her internal shields fell. I exulted as I seized control, then sighed as I felt, second hand, the pleasure of the mind numbing orgasm roll through my teacher’s body. I felt her horror as Clarissa’s psyche was pushed into a cage in the corner of her mind. I had her. I finally fucking had her.

“You may stop, Nina.” Clarissa’s mouth said. “That was wonderful.” Nina obeyed, of course, and sat back.

“What would you have me do, mistress?”

“I desire a change of clothing, Nina. Harem attire. You will help dress me.”

Nina’s smile was beatific. “Oh, yes Mistress! I know just the outfit!” And the two of them went to the dresser in the corner that held various props for the games that were played there.

I smiled internally as I watched Nina pull out various outfits until she found one that looked a fit, perfect to complement the body of the buxom redhead. I felt a twinge of recognition from her, and accessed her memories. Her former roommate, who had once dominated her as she had dominated me, had loved Clarissa in this outfit. Humiliation oozed from her minds prison. I wanted to laugh.

“If I may ask, Mistress, what should we do next?”

Finally I stood up. Clarissa turned to face me. “Tonight, I will not be mistress, Nina. Tonight I want to try something else. I will be a slave.” And she knelt before me.

“Oh,” Nina said, in a small voice. “Then, I suppose I should... ah...”

“Kneel beside me,” the redhead’s voice said, and Nina obeyed, looking back and forth between me and Clarissa, trying to make sense of such a sudden change of pace.

“I have been... proud.” Clarissa intoned. “I have been arrogant. I must relearn humility. And you will teach me, Nina, you who serve so well. You will be my mistress tonight, my teacher, and teach me how to serve my master, here, with my body. Train me as though I were a novice, one who had to learn everything.”

Nina nodded, slowly, then looked up at me. “With your permission, master?”

I nodded. “Show her how it is done, Nina.”

The slavegirl closed her eyes a moment, then seized Clarissa by the nape of the neck, driving her face first into the floor. “On your face, worm, until your master gives you permission to look on him!”

It only took a few adjustments to ensure the session went as I expected. Clarissa became dependent on Nina’s orders, utterly bound to them. Nina, in turn, was bound to obey the last command she had been given, which meant that I could release her from my direct control and enjoy. And enjoy, I did. Clarissa proved a very apt student, and Nina a strict teacher. Clarissa sucked my cock with gusto as Nina gave pointers, rode me while rocking her hips in the way Nina instructed her, even allowed me to mount her from behind with Nina’s voice teaching her the proper posture. She came over, and over, and over again.

Finally, the lesson was done. Combined with the lessons of the afternoon I was unable to rise to the occasion again, even while Nina and Clarissa writhed in a 69 for my edification. When I declared the session over, Nina showed Clarissa her proper place, sleeping in my bed, at my feet.

“You did well, slave,” Nina said, her voice appraising. “Will you be joining me in the stables, then?”

“Come here, Nina,” I said softly. Nina did so, and I stepped in, finding her memories of that night... and removing them, instead transplanting them into Clarissa. When her eyes came back into focus, Nina looked at Clarissa in confusion. ‘What... what is going on?”

“Nothing to worry about, Nina,” I answered. “Go on and sleep in your quarters. I will see to it that Clarissa is cared for.” And I did. When the slave girl had left, I turned to face my conquest, her eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. I forced her to kneel again, and look at me.

“I could have taken you both, you know. It would have been fun.” No answer. She had no access to her speech centers. But confusion glowed beyond the bounds her mind still occupied. I continued.

“I have chosen, however, not to do so. You asked me to avoid her, I can say with all honesty that I have never taken her sexually. I have honored your, um, request. Was that not generous?”

Clarissa bowed as Nina had taught her, face pressed to the bed. “Yes, master, thank you for your generosity.”

“Good. Now, clean me, then go to sleep.”

I laid down in bed, enjoying the sensations as her tongue went to work removing all the fluids that had accumulated, drying it again with a towel. It was wonderful. And soon, as my slave for the night cleaned my cock of the exertions of the day with her tongue, I knew the feel of real luxury for the first time since my apprenticeship had begun...