The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MASSAGE PARLOR

Synopsis:

Sandra is in dire need of a relaxing massage. Thankfully, her friend Nancy highly recommended this great parlor. But Sandra will end up getting more than what she was asking for...

I push the door to the massage parlor and, as I walk in, I am greeted by a subtle, refreshing perfume. The waiting lounge is as cosy, welcoming and squeaky clean as Nancy had told me. Nancy is my childhood friend. We’ve known each other since we were 5 and grew up together. I know that she would never send me to a seedy place but this is clearly on the high end of the massage spectrum. So are the prices, but not over the roof either. And, anyway, I really need this treat to unwind from a month of long, stressful hours at work. So much work that I didn’t even take the time to call and book a slot. I decided to wing it and see if they have an opening. Who knows...

A girl named Jesse is Nancy’s usual masseuse and, according to Nancy, she’s wonderful. Once, when Jesse was sick, another girl called Sharon massaged Nancy and she said that she was just as good. The soft musac is relaxing and I can already feel myself let go of some stress. A stunning blonde walks in and greets me with a warm smile. I explain that Nancy recommended them to me and that I unfortunately didn’t call to book a session but that I was wondering if they would have an opening any time soon as I am really in dire need of a good massage.

She laughs and says that they are really busy but that we are going to find a solution. She looks at her computer screen and frowns. She says that her colleague Sharon and herself are booked till the end of the week. I sigh and tell her that it’s OK and when can I book a time for next week. She tells me that there is another option. That one of their male counterparts had a cancellation for this afternoon. She looks at me and explains that they usually stick to same-sex massages to avoid any problem but, if I don’t have an issue with it, that can be an option. She smiles and tells me that ‘obviously, Mark is a real professional and you have nothing to fear!’

I would have preferred a woman of course but I am so tired and in need of that massage that I really don’t mind. I say ‘sure, that’s fine. No problem’. She introduces herself as Jesse (I’d guessed that much) and asks me to make myself comfortable in the lounge, while I wait.

A middle-aged man in a white medical scrub walks into the reception lounge. With a broad smile, he extends his hand and introduces himself as John, my masseuse for today. He’s stubby and jolly looking. He’s not fat but he clearly has had one too many beers! He’s slightly shorter than me and growing bald, like so many guys in their late 40s. In other words, he’s definitely not a hunk but he has a cheerful face that puts you at ease, beautiful emerald-green eyes and a deep, soothing voice. He says:

—Nancy told me that you were in urgent need of a massage!

—I’m afraid so. I’ve had a few horrible weeks at work and I really need to unwind. I’m not the complaining type but I’ve really been pushing myself: long days, very short nights and loads of stress!

—OK then! I sounds like a job for me!

I laugh and he asks:

—We usually have a same-sex massage policy. I just want to make sure that it is not a problem for you.

—I’m fine but thanks for checking.

—Great, let’s get working then! Well, I’ll be doing the working and you’ll be doing the relaxing!

—That’s music to my ears.

And he leads me down the hallway to a large, dimly-lit room, with wooden floor, walls and ceiling. There are a few deep rugs and the same gentle music, the same subtle perfume. I can already feel the benefits of being here before even getting a first rub. He shows me the massage panties and bra that are neatly folded on a chair, next to a bathrobe and soft slippers. He tells me that he is going out to check on something for a few minutes and that, in the meantime, I can change and lie face down on the massage table.

I sigh with contentment as he exists and closes the door: Nancy was right, this is exactly what I needed! I undress, fold my clothes, put them on the chair and quickly slip into the massage underwear. I’m unsure what to do with the bathrobe so I put it on but I leave it open as I lie down on the massage table. I lower my face on the opening to that effect and I just lie there, waiting for John to come back. As I wait, the music and perfume cradling me, I feel myself dosing off.

The noise of the door opening and closing brings me back to my senses. I turn my head around and he probably sees my sleepy eyes:

—Oh boy! I know someone who is going to have a nice nap today!

I blush and laugh:

—I can’t guarantee that I won’t nod off...

—That’s absolutely fine. You’re here to relax. Let me just take that robe off if it’s OK with you.

—Sure.

—There we go. Now let’s get to it! A few comments before we start: the oil should be at the right temperature but if you decide that you want it warmer or cooler just say the word. Same about the pressure I apply: if it’s too much or to little, just say so. I’ll start with your back, move up to your shoulders and back down your arms and hands. Then, I’ll work on your thighs, calves and feet and will finish with your back and shoulders again. Also, I usually don’t speak during a massage unless spoken to. It’s not rudeness. I just want to let you decide whether you want conversation or not. And don’t feel like you have to, even after your nap (wink)!

I chuckle:

—Thanks. I’m sure that it will be perfect. I can already feel so relaxed, just lying here.

—OK, let’s get to it!

And I feel a streak of warm oil dribble on my back, quickly followed by large, strong hands. The subtle perfume that I have been smelling since I arrived is now stronger and I understand that it’s the massage oil. It smells wonderful... The feeling is marvelous, as his palms and fingers knead my aching muscles, melting the stress knots. I feel myself drifts away...

I open my eyes as one of my slippery hands lazily falls back on the massage table. He apologizes

—Oops, sorry, it slipped away. I didn’t mean to wake you.

—That’s fine. I don’t like to take long naps anyway. How long was I under?

—Probably 15 minutes?

—Perfect. I feel great. This is really helping, thanks.

—Sure.

I leave the conversation at that. It’s true that I feel relaxed and good. And also... a bit... hot and bothered... It must be the contact of his warm hands. And the fact that I have been without boyfriend for the past 10 months... Another problem linked to that damn job!

I try to push the budding feeling out of my mind. If need be, I’ll take care of it when I get home. I feel the oil dribble on my right thigh. And his strong hands go to work, melting the muscles. Jeez it feels good... He works my thigh, up and down, pressing into the firmness of my leg.

I start to tingle as he applies oil to my left thigh. Mmmm... I really need to stop thinking about how good it feels... Soon my upper left leg is as slippery and tender as the right. The feeling of his hand moving up the inner part of my thigh sent shivers up my spine. I breathe deeply as he moves to my calves, a much less sensitive area. It feels sensational however: he really manages to ease the tension out of muscles I didn’t even know I had...

He’s done with my calves and moves to my feet... and the tingling comes back... hard! He is massaging the soles of my feet and my toes. I feel electric waves shooting back to my inner core. Especially to that vortex between my legs. My breathing becomes shallow and goose bumps quickly cover my entire body.

He finally puts my feet back down. I feel like I am on a cloud and he moves back up. This time, even my calves are sensitive. He works his way up my thighs and I can’t help but spread them apart slightly. My pussy is itching. My god, what am I doing? I need to get a hold of myself. He’s not even attractive! I hope that he hasn’t noticed anything. His hand moves up the other thigh and I involuntarily spread a bit more. Jeez! Get a grip on yourself girl! He stops for a split second. Oh shit! He must have noticed! How embarrassing!

He doesn’t say a word as he moves back to my shoulders. His hands on my neck make me light-headed. My pussy is now getting wet. I can’t believe this is happening... I hope that he doesn’t notice a dampening spot on my dispensable panties... He moves down my back and, as he stops at the brim of the panties, I slightly buck my ass up in the air to accompany his hands.

Good god! He must think that I’m a slut! I feel my face turn crimson. But as his hands move back down, I arch my ass again! I am now officially horny and, mostly, uncontrollably horny! It turns into a rhythm that I can’t stop: every time his hands get close to my ass, I seem to be inviting him to follow the path south...

He clears his throat and finally breaks the silence:

—We usually don’t cover the buttocks area but, if you think that it needs massage and you clearly state so, I can also work on your cheeks.

—That... That would be great.

I can’t believe that the sultry voice that just spoke is mine. It sounded like ‘fuck me’, right there.

—I’m sorry but you need to actually ask. It’s a legal thing...

—Sure... I... I would like you to massage my ass please. I mean my ass cheeks, I mean buttocks.

He chuckles

—Don’t worry, I’m no prude. Let’s get working then. Do you want me to work under your panties of slide them down a bit?

—Uh... You can slide them down, that’s fine.

I feel him grab the seam and I arch my hips to allow him to pull the panties down. I surprise myself at feeling disappointed because he lowers them to my thighs only and doesn’t take them off entirely. I can feel the air on my butt as he reaches for the oil and I suddenly feel it dribble on my right cheek and then my left and ooze down my crack. His large hands start kneading each cheek on its own. Deeply. I can feel his hand sliding along my anal crevasse, grazing against my little brown hole... Oh god, what am I thinking?! What is wrong with me for Christ’s sake?! I’ve asked the masseuse to caress my ass! What am I thinking?!

The worst is that, as he is working my ass is rising to meet his moves. I am undulating in rhythm with is ass massage. I spread my thighs as much as the panties will allow, hoping that his fingers will drop to my damp pussy. I leave no doubt as to my desires... Until he finally has to address them:

—Uh... You seem to need more than a traditional massage to relieve your tension...

By now, I am crimson with shame and excitement, my breathing is rapid and tears well up in my eyes.

—I... I’m sorry... I’m so sorry... I... didn’t intend to do this. It’s just that I’ve gotten so... worked up! I’m sorry! I’m not usually like this! I... I would never do this! It’s just that I’ve been so busy at work that I haven’t had time for a relationship... in months and... It’s no excuse, I’m really sorry! But I guess that I really need to get a lot of tension out. All types of tension!

—It’s OK. Really, it’s OK. It happens sometimes. You don’t need to apologize. It’s perfectly natural. It’s just that I’m not allowed to help you like that. I’m sorry but you understand, right?

My ass is protruding and he is still rubbing my cheeks as he says that.

—Huh... S... Sure... I perfectly understand. I don’t want you to do anything that would get you in trouble or anything... Or that would make you uncomfortable... And again, this is not like me. I mean, I wasn’t expecting this when I walked in!

—Oh, that’s not the issue, I can assure you. I am perfectly comfortable with it. Again, it’s natural. It’s just that I don’t want to get the parlor in any kind of trouble.

By now, my ass is rubbing against his hands more than the opposite and I am crazy with lust.

—I don’t want to get any of you into trouble, you’ve been so nice. I... I guess I had better get dressed. That was a great massage by the way. Thanks...

Just as I say that, his hand accidentally drops between my thighs for a second and brushes against my pussy. Instant reaction: I moan and buck!

—Ooohh... What’s happening to me? I’ve never felt like this in my whole life! Shit! Please... Can you give me a quick hand? Please? I’m so horny! I’ve never begged anyone like this before! Just a quickie, no one will ever know!

—I really shouldn’t...

—Please! Believe me, it won’t take long, in the state I’m in...

—This stays between us, OK?

—Yes, yes, sure!

I feel his left hand move down to my pussy. His thumb slides in while his fingers cup my pubic mound. I moan. My whole body jitters at the feel of his hand rubbing against my clit, penetrating my female cavity. As he accelerates the rhythm of his masturbation, I feel his other hand spread my ass cheeks and, in a single move, his middle finger sinks deep into my asshole.

I tense and groan as a deep, intense orgasm ripples through my body. I have never felt anything like that! It lasts... forever... wave after wave igniting in a glowing area between my pussy and my anus and spreading to my toes and my increasingly foggy head. I shake and convulse and... I can’t take anymore! (blank)

I come to... My mind is a blur. I can still feel the glow of the massive orgasm that has shaken down to my soul. I open my eyes and and focus. John is bent over me. He is caressing my back with his left hand and is looking at me with a strange smile.

—Wow... You really needed it, didn’t you? I’ve never seen anything like that! You must feel so relaxed right now...

—Huuh... Y... Yeah... I... Yeah...

The truth is that I do feel relaxed but, strangely enough, I still feel very horny. Very, very horny! Actually, as I emerge from my slumber, I feel much hornier than before! How is this possible? What is wrong with me?! I am retrieving my senses at a very fast rate and my body is on fire! I need to calm down. I need to... What the fuck? Without thinking, I’ve reached out to touch his crotch! My god! What am I doing? He’s going to think that I’m crazy! He doesn’t seem that startled at my move and he still has that strange smile...

—Ahem... Uuhh... What are you doing?

—I’m sorry... I’m really sorry. You must think that I’m a slut! And maybe I am... It’s just that... I’m not completely satisfied yet...

I can feel his cock growing through the fabric. I lose control completely: in one go, I lower his slacks and boxers and his cock bounces out in my face. I quickly straighten up and I gobble it as I shift on the table. I start bobbing my mouth up and down his increasingly hard rod while I finger my literally-dripping cunt. I can hear him moan. I cum again. (blank)

As I come to my senses again, I am lying face up on the massage table. He is kneeling over my chest and he is slapping his hardon on my face. My whole body is on fire. I need to cum again but now, whatever part of my mind can still reason is really scared. I know that this is not normal, my state of arousal, him slapping his cock in my face... I also know that I won’t be able to handle many more orgasms like that. I’m literally going to have a heart attack. I’m scared... but mostly, unimaginably lustful! He smiles down at me and says:

—You really came down fast. You must have been very tired. It usually takes longer before the subject reaches your state.

—W... What do you mean?

—The smell around here. Have you noticed it? Nice isn’t it? Well, it comes from the massage oil, which is nothing more than a tremendously powerful aphrodisiac. But it only affects women. It basically multiplies your libido a thousand-fold until you are utterly incapable of anything except getting off. It’s so powerful that, without antidote, the subjects usually die within days: heart attack, dehydration, what have you.

—Oh shit... no! Please help me!

As I say that, I am trying to take his cock in my mouth while furiously rubbing my dripping cunt...

—Fortunately, I can help you! I have the antidote.

—Yes, please! Give it to me! I’ll do anything you want!

—Of course you will, you just want to regain control of your body. But the antidote does have a side effect actually...

—I don’t care! W... What is it?

—It turns the subject into a slave to the person who provides the antidote.

—W... What?

—So you don’t really regain control of you body but, at least, you are not constantly horny like you are now. That’s the happy state that Jesse, Sharon and your friend Nancy are in now.

I can’t answer his last comment as I have his dick in my mouth and I am peaking again! (blank)

I struggle to regain my senses and realize that I still have his hard dick between my lips. And I am as libidinous as ever... I manage to mumble:

—P... Please... Give me the antidote...

—OK then! Here we go! The antidote is my cum. Help yourself.

With that said, he shoves his cock back in my mouth and I start sucking it like my life depends on it (as it does in a way...) After a minute, I feel him tense and he erupts on my tongue and down my throat. I also climax. (blank)

I open my eyes. He is looming over me and... NO! I’m still feeling completely oversexed! Then I hear him say:

—Welcome to my harem, my new pet Sandra. I asked your friend Nancy to bring you to me after I saw a picture of you 2 on her phone. I had to have you! Oh! I’m sorry... Sandra, you do no longer feel extremely horny.

As soon as he says that, I feel like myself again, more or less... Although I’m relaxed, I’m exhausted... He goes on:

—You are mine now. You will be in a constant, but nice and reasonable, state of arousal toward me. You will also obey everything I say. You retain however, your freedom of thought. You just can’t act on it. Lastly, you will talk to no one, under no circumstance, of what happened here or the nature of our relationship. Now get some rest (blank)