The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story and others from this author should only be enjoyed in a responsible manner. If you find yourself wanting to enact anything in these stories, or feel that you might develop a fetish, please do not read any further. Sex addiction is a very real problem, and the author does not wish to encourage this kind of behavior

Mass Loyalty (part 2)

Theodora was almost giddy with excitement over the after-funeral get together she was planning- Never in all my planning did I expect to get this far.

She had seduced so many men over the past year,enslaving their minds to her cause. And with each conquest, she felt more confident, more powerful.

No one is beyond my reach, she smiled. She remembered her dream of the American President servicing her pussy, and she slowly closed her eyes in response- Mmmm, perhaps you will be mine as well.

The plan for rapid expansion was airtight- a buffet at the bar would be set up for many of the funeral-goers, who would be selectively invited by members of her cause. They would be mostly men, but a couple women, too. After peer pressure brought them here, the alcohol would flow freely, reducing their inhibitions and opening them up to suggestions that they wouldn’t normally accept. Suggestions like a secret lapdance by one of the dancers in the back. With sexy bartenders enticing the men with their outfits, and her CIA “actors” encouraging them to partake, Theodora predicted that most of the men would succumb to their emotions. One by one, the victims would be led to private rooms, sound-proofed but bugged for Theodora’s surveillance. It wasn’t that Theodora was concerned about the seductive skills of her dancers; it was more that she needed to make sure the one-on-one sessions weren’t interrupted.

It had taken a couple weeks of intense work to train her “assistants” into the confident, sexy

seductresses they were now-

There was Mileena Lopyreva, a 5′10″ bombshell blonde from Volgograd, who was recently upgraded to a 36DD chest size. Mileena had a beautiful athletic build with well-toned muscles, much like Theodora. Due to her tall and strong physique, her jutting chest was very eye-catching, much like a glamour model.

Elena Kosteniuk was a redhead who reminded Theodora of her time playing the Red Sonja character.Tall like Mileena, Elena had the most gorgeous blue eyes Theodora had ever seen. Although she was trained as a Russian spy, Elena had an extremely demure and charming personality that would work wonders on unsuspecting men. She had long, flowing red hair down to her mid-back, and a young, slender form that enhanced her innocent demeanor.

And then there was Anna Rulin, the 5′4″ voluptuous brunette with a tremendous natural chest and a round, firm booty to boot. Although shorter and heavier than the other girls, Anna had a smoldering sexuality to her that could make men fall on their knees and beg. Her wavy, dark brown hair barely reached the tops of her massive 38F breasts, and the only physical alteration she required was a quick tummy tuck to make her chest-waist-hip proportions unbelievably sexy.

Each of these women had been personally trained by Theodora in the finer arts of seduction, as well as the harder task of hypnotizing their prey. Although they had only practiced their art in brief public encounters under Theodora’s supervision, she was confident that they could get the job done.

It was getting late, and having just sent the girls home, Theodora was ready to leave her club and go back to her apartment to sleep. As she locked the front entrance behind her, she was thinking that with only two days left until the funeral, there wasn’t much more to do

ZZZZTTT

Theodora gave a short scream as she hit the sidewalk, her body paralyzed.

She felt her arms being moved behind her, and a voice yelled in her ear-

“Get up!”

Theodora realized that she was being attacked by someone, and that there was no one around to help her.

“Please, just take my money—“

“Shut up, bitch. I don’t want your fucking money. Now move!”

Theodora felt herself be pushed towards the side of the building. As she staggered in that direction, she found that her wrists were tied together. Judging from the feel, she was in handcuffs.

“Don’t even think about running, or I swear I’ll taze you ‘til you black out”, the angry voice said again.

Theodora felt the firm hand of her aggressor on her trapezius, guiding her. But she had to try something-

Before she could, her vision went black as a dark cloth was thrown over her head. She felt disoriented and almost lost her balance from the way she was being directed towards some unknown location.

She heard a car door open- kidnapped? Oh shit-

A strong force propelled her forward, and Theodora fell awkwardly onto a car seat, hitting her thighs against something hard in the process. Since her upper body hadn’t found any obstructions, she surmised that she was pushed into the back seat.

Theodora felt something heavy on top of her back, then something sharp enter her neck. She yelled again for help, but her senses were dulled before she entered a deep sleep.

* * *

“Wake up, bitch, we need to talk”, Theodora heard. She was slowly coming to. Where am I?

Theodora opened her eyes, and saw a woman standing in front of her, arms crossed. Judging from the lines on her face, she was probably in her forties, with short brown hair and no makeup on. Don’t I know her?

“I know you’re planning something, you big-tittied slut” she nodded to Theodora. “I know it was you that messed with Jack’s head, and you did the same thing to Patrick. Did you drive him to kill his wife?” she accused.

“I don’t know what you’re—“

Whap!

Theodora felt a painful sting on her cheek. She’s fast, Theodora thought. And really angry.

“I know what kind of torture you did to Jack- he told us all about it.”

Oh, did he? Theodora had to suppress a smile. He enjoyed the teasing very much.

“How you drove him insane with the noise and sleep deprivation. Who knows, maybe he gave you some information…” Theodora studied this woman’s face, looking for clues as to the extent of her knowledge, “…maybe he didn’t. I don’t blame him.” The woman paused for only a second, but Theodora caught something in the woman’s expression.

“Point is, I don’t have time to play games with you. So here’s what I’m going to do”, she said, pulling a knife out of her pocket.

The sudden realization hit Theodora like an epiphany- “Kerrigan”

The woman cocked her head in confusion, “How do you know my name?”

Theodora kept quiet, waiting to see what Kerrigan was going to do next.

“That’s fine”, Kerrigan said, with a shrug, “You’ll talk. Or you won’t. The choice is yours.” Kerrigan took a step closer, menacing Theodora with the knife.

Theodora checked her restraints quickly- she was tied up from the shoulders down to her ankles with rope, tied to an old wooden chair. The chair may have been old, but the pieces were thick, and it wasn’t going to fall apart from any amount of struggle.

Kerrigan continued, “As for my choice, I don’t really have one- either you tell me what I want to know, or I cut body parts off. It’s up to you.” She held the knife to Theodora’s neck, but Theodora continued to stare at her.

“I took the liberty of doing some research on you after I tailed Jack one night to your apartment.

Couldn’t really find anything” Kerrigan said, shaking her head as she brought the knife away. “There’s no file on you in our database.” Theodora lost eye contact with Kerrigan as she walked around the chair in a circle.

“You were never active in any field work that we know of, so it’s likely that you were stationed in Russia. Maybe you were an analyst, or going through spycraft training, or maybe just some secretary slut who sucked her way up the ladder…I don’t know.” Kerrigan walked around to face Theodora again.

“But your connection to Jack piqued my interest, especially since Jack hasn’t been the same since his trip to Moscow.”

“How was he different?” Theodora asked. Kerrigan seemed to be sharing her ruminations with

Theodora, for some reason.

“Not like himself” Kerrigan coldly stared at Theodora, “avoiding women, having no interest in flirtations of any kind. If you knew Jack before the mission, the change would’ve been blatantly obvious.”

“And Patrick?” Theodora prodded.

“My replacement? I saw him coming out of that shit hole bar of yours. Doesn’t take a genius to connect the murder-suicide with you. I just don’t know how you did it…but that’s what we’re going to find out” she said, moving the knife side to side with a rotation of her hand.

“And how did it feel to be demoted, to be replaced by a better man?” Theodora challenged her.

“Bitch, don’t even try to play mind games with me right now” Kerrigan snarled.

“You misunderstand. I’m just trying to say that what Project Leader Winston did to his work, destroying it and going mental, makes you look much more competent in comparison” Theodora explained.

It took a couple seconds for Theodora to feel the backhand on her cheek again. “Don’t act like you’re helping me out. I know you’re only in it for yourself.”

“You’re right” Theodora said, “But it did help you out, didn’t it? I’m sure your bosses treated you with a little more respect after learning what your former job did to Patrick.” Kerrigan didn’t answer. “And even if you didn’t have a lot of success stopping the civil war from happening, at least you didn’t have the State Department make promises to your allies about some grand international exposé.” Theodora could see the wheels turning in Kerrigan’s head.

“Admit it- as terrible as it was, Patrick’s tragic ending benefited you, bringing you closer to the position of power you wanted.”

Kerrigan face slowly turned to one of disgust, “You think I wanted this? What kind of psycho are you?!”

“The kind that gets things done. The kind with the power that you only wish you had.” Theodora studied Kerrigan intently, “The only difference between me and you is I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get what I want, while you’re stuck in your moral obligations.”

“By killing innocent people? If that’s how you got where you are today, then I want no part of it.”

“We’ll see about that” Theodora said, with a smug expression. “Would you like to see the extent of my power?” she said, cryptically.

Kerrigan took a second to respond, “What I want to know is what you’re planning next.”

“No, I don’t think so” Theodora eyed her, “I think what you want to know is how I was able to influence these powerful men within your organization.” Theodora nodded to her bag, “go ahead and text Jack using my phone, ask him to meet me here” she said confidently.

“You’re trying to trick me” Kerrigan said, flatly.

“I’m only trying to show you what you’ve really wondered about me, about my secrets. Even if you don’t like what you hear, you can always arrest us and turn us into the FBI. Two birds, one stone, as you say.”

“I’m not doing this for you, I’m doing this to get to the bottom of this conspiracy” Kerrigan said, finding Theodora’s phone, “If Jack’s here, I should get more answers.” Sure you are, sweetie.

Theodora gave Kerrigan the password for her phone, and even encouraged her to read through some of the texts between Jack and herself so that Kerrigan wouldn’t tip Jack off that it wasn’t really Theodora contacting him.

“He’s on his way” Kerrigan said, tossing the phone back on the purse.

It only took 15 minutes for Jack to show up to the abandoned restaurant where Jane was keeping Theodora. Keeping her gun on Theodora, Kerrigan told her to call him into the back room.

“And don’t even think of warning him, cause right now I’m looking for any excuse to blow your pretty little head to pieces.” She was standing by the wall, with an expression that showed Theodora that she meant it.

“Don’t worry, I won’t ruin this performance. There’s no escaping now” Theodora smirked. She heard someone approaching the door, “Oh Jack, would you be obedient to your master and close your eyes before opening the door. I have a surprise for you.”

The door opened, and Jack stood in the doorway, eyes closed in a pensive pose. He was wearing a tight-fitting black t shirt and dark-colored jeans. At 6′ and 200 pounds, Jack was muscular in all the right places, with jacked arms and impressive pecs. He was Theodora’s first, and she would always have a special connection with him.

“Come kneel before your master, pet” she sweetly spoke. Jack took a step into the room and knelt, facing towards Theodora.

“Why do you serve me?” she asked him.

“Because you are my master, and I am your slave” he intoned. Theodora noticed that Kerrigan was slowly lowering her gun hand, probably shocked at Jack’s response.

“And how is it that I became your master?” she bid him.

“You enslaved me with your seductive powers, overcoming my weak will. I live only to serve you now.”

Jack’s erection was straining against his pants, as it always did when he was in her presence.

“Very good, my pet. You realized long ago in that Russian interrogation room that I am superior in every way, and that I alone should command your loyalty.”

“Yes master” he said, with a slight bow.

“My sexuality overpowered you, didn’t it?” she inquired.

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known, and I am powerless to resist you, master” Jack replied.

“I want you to keep your eyes closed, Jack, and listen to me carefully. There is another woman in this room—“Theodora saw Kerrigan’s arm shoot up again, “but she is one of us. You are to respect her and listen to her, but understand that I am still master. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Very good. As a reward, you may pull your cock out for me.”

Jack quickly undid the top of his jeans, pulling his fully-engorged penis out for everyone to see. Theodora turned her head to the side, “Do you see what I can do?” she asked Kerrigan. Kerrigan appeared stunned by Jack’s display.

“H-how?” was her stuttered response.

“It’s really quite easy. You see, deep down inside, at the very core of the male psyche, is the desire to mate. Neurobiologists have mapped out all the parts of the brain, and what they’ve discovered is a primitive, evolutionary-basic part called the basal ganglia- the lizard brain. It controls the most basic emotions for humans, including sex. Although we have tried to ignore our baser instincts through our society, it is always there, sometimes exploding in a powerful, raw way. This is the part of the brain that I target.” She seems intrigued, Theodora noted.

“Males have a much stronger sexual drive than women do, which makes them more susceptible to sexual stimuli” Theodora continued. “If you can overwhelm the heterosexual male with female sexuality, you create a powerful feeling of lust. Now some men respond aggressively to lust, trying to dominate the female to satiate themselves, while others become more placating. The key is to put yourself in a dominate position. Do you know how I do this?” she asked.

“No” Kerrigan replied. Her hands were by her side again.

“Believe it or not, most communication is nonverbal- your posture, your expression, etc. To appear dominant to a male, you have to be extremely confident and make strong eye contact with them. Combined with an overwhelming sensual presence, most men will accept you as the dominant one.”

“But how do they stay submissive?” Kerrigan asked. She’s right, Theodora mused.

“That’s the second phase, my dear. You are absolutely right that men will lose that feeling of lust after a short time, no matter what you try to do. Just look at the trophy wives that are cheated on by their rich spouses- no matter what they do to physically enhance their sexuality, the man will inevitably lose interest in them. Show me a beautiful woman, and I’ll show you a man who’s tired of fucking her.”

Theodora let the truth sink in before continuing, “But instead of letting men get bored with us and fucking around, there is something we can do… we can make our indelible mark on their minds” she said, nodding towards Jack.

“You see now that Jack’s mind is forever changed by just a couple brief encounters with me.

Every action he takes is contextualized by his feelings of obedience to me. And that’s something that will never fade away, or be replaced by someone else.”

“It’s the perfect relationship between a man and a woman, don’t you think?” she asked Kerrigan.

“No, it’s not right” Kerrigan said with some doubt.

“Isn’t it? Can you honestly say that you’ve had better relationships than the one I have with Jack?”

Theodora saw some intensity in Kerrigan’s eyes, and pondered its meaning..

“No relationship is perfect, but it doesn’t mean we should give up on people” Kerrigan said through gritted teeth.

“Oh yes we should. Why exhaust yourself with personal sacrifices only to be dumped by the person you think you love? Wouldn’t it be so much easier to just take charge, to get what you want and not have to give up anything in return?”

Without a pause, Theodora addressed Jack, “Jack, would you suck my clit for me right now, if I

commanded you?”

“Of course, master”

“Could you drive me to orgasm anytime I want?” she asked.

“I hope to. I only want to please my master” Jack said softly.

“You see” Theodora said, addressing Kerrigan again, “This man will service my pussy whenever I feel like it. I could have him spoon me, if I needed the human contact” Theodora said with amusement.. “He will run errands, compliment me, earnestly, as well- whatever I ask of him. And the control, Jane… it’s absolute. I could even make this man ejaculate on command!”

Jack gave a small whimper in response, waiting for the reward from his master’s lips.

“He wants to cum so badly, right now. Can’t you smell his lust, Jane?”

Kerrigan didn’t give a response. Theodora took a deep sniff of the air- “It smells of desperation. Go see for yourself. It’s all real.”

Kerrigan took a step towards Jack’s kneeling form, curiosity taking the better of her. She was almost entranced by the sight of Jack, the flirtatious womanizer of only a year ago, now in a position of submission. She had been so frustrated with him at times in the past, all the inappropriate comments he made to her. With other men, she would’ve put them in their place immediately. But Jack was different to her; his charm and good looks were able to unarm her like no one else could.

Kerrigan had to admit now that she had feelings for him. She always found him attractive, but kept her heart guarded for fear of having it broken. He was exactly the kind of guy she knew was trouble.

But now here he was, kneeling with his manhood out in the open.

“You can touch it if you want. See if it still holds any meaning to you” Kerrigan heard the voice behind her say. Kerrigan looked at the throbbing member poking straight out of Jack’s pants.

Kerrigan knelt down in front of Jack, who still had his eyes closed. Putting the gun in her left hand, she reached out and touched Jack’s cock with her right. She saw Jack’s sharp intake of air, showing his surprise.

“Don’t worry, he won’t cum until I command it. You can jerk him off as much as you want, but he won’t find any release. On the contrary, it will only drive him further into lust.”

Kerrigan lightly grabbed around his penis, realizing that she was touching the very manhood of the person she was most attracted to. It felt so surreal.

“What do you want?” came the woman’s voice again.

Kerrigan was at a crossroads- did she want Jack? Or did she want something else?

Seeing the movement of Jack’s pecs with every breath, Kerrigan felt the raw sexual energy emanating from him, and it drove her hand up and down his shaft. She studied his expression of longing, and wondered if her expression looked the same.

“Oh” Jack whined. Kerrigan stroked faster. The emotions of the moment were flooding her thoughts-

“Could you love me?” she whispered. She felt her eyes watering.

“I-I don’t know” he said, in between breaths. Kerrigan wondered if Jack could ever love again.

Have I lost him, forever?

Dropping the gun to the floor, Jane caressed Jack’s cheek with her left hand. Will I ever find love? She wondered, as tears streamed down her face. At this moment, she wanted so desperately to be loved.

“I wanted you once” she whispered to him. His face showed no change. “I thought we could’ve been happy together… you know?” Jane closed her eyes, feeling her face wet again. She stroked him now out of self-consolement rather than desire...

“Did you ever love me?” she said a bit more clearly. She remembered all those little flirtations he did to her.

“Who…are you?” he replied. Although it should’ve been obvious to her that Jack wouldn’t honestly recognize her at his current state of mind, the question stung her deeply.

“It’s Jane. Jane Kerrigan.” She looked hopefully to his face, which was slightly wrinkled in consternation.

“Do you even remember me?” she cried in alarm.

“Yes” he finally replied.

“And?” Jane said, forcefully.

“No…I never… loved you” he gasped. The hand job was becoming too much for him to handle.

All those comments he made…those devilish winks…they meant NOTHING!

“How dare you!”. Jane spit on her hand and went to work on Jack’s cock, pumping it up and down.

“You just use people, playing with their emotions, don’t you?!” she accused.

“Ahh” Jack groaned. Jane couldn’t tell if he was nodding or just unable to withstand the sexual onslaught of his mind.

“He is plateauing, Jane. You have to try something else to stimulate him more” came Theodora’s voice.

Yes, he deserves more punishment, Jane thought.

“On your back” Jane commanded. Jack complied instantly, as if his life depended on it.

Jane saw him land on the ground, his cock waving in the air. Not wanting to let up for a second, Jane dove on top of his legs and grabbed him by the cock and balls.

“Tell him to look you in the face, so he knows it’s really you doing this to him” Jane heard behind her.

“Look me in the eyes, Jack” Jane commanded. Jack obeyed, and watched as Jane engulfed the glans of his penis with her mouth.

“Ohhhhh” Jack groaned. “Please…” he begged.

“Don’t stop” Theodora directed Jane. I’m not going to, she answered.

“Yes, my child. He deserves it, for all the pain and suffering he’s caused you. Every time he carelessly played with your emotions, you will repay tenfold now. That’s right, keep going.”

Jane stared angrily into Jack’s eyes as Theodora encouraged Jane’s act of fellatio, relishing in his overstimulation before concentrating on the task before her.

“Close your eyes and bring it deeper, my child.” Yes, deeper.

Jane strained her neck and upper back from the hard angle she was blowing him from. She closed her eyes to focus on making this the best blowjob Jack’s ever received. Bastard!

“Please, Jane... Let me cum!” Jack whined.

“That’s it, Jane. Faster and faster. He wants to cum so hard now. It’s excruciating!”

Jane was in such a fast rhythm, so focused on stimulating this prick, that it took her a second to register Theodora’s words.

Yes! Feel the pain!

“strelyat’ v neye , i vy mozhete eyakulirovat’”

Jane felt something hard against her temple, and opened her eyes. As soon as she stopped, cock halfway in her mouth, she realized something was wrong…

And then everything went black

“AAAhhhh” Jack screamed, exploding his cum into Jane’s mouth. His world went dark as his cock spasmed in ecstasy. It had been so long since he had been sexually teased this badly, and his body convulsed from the orgasm.

Jack held his breath as the waves of pleasure assaulted him, almost bringing him to unconsciousness from oversensation.

It took a minute for Jack to hear anything again-

“Jack? Jack? Are you back now?” came the female voice that sounded so familiar. Although groggy, his mind followed the voice back.

“You did well, Jack. You have served me well, my pet.” Master, Jack realized.

Jack took a moment to analyze the situation, which was hard in his post-coital state-

Who is that on my cock? Jane? Jane Kerrigan?

Jack looked at the staring eyes of his former boss, which were fixated on something on him.

Oh, he realized, she’s dead.

Jack saw the gaping hole on the left side of Jane’s head, and the blood and brain matter on the left pant leg of his jeans on the other side. He then remembered what his master had told him-

“strelyat’ v neye , i vy mozhete eyakulirovat’ (Shoot her and you may cum)”

He remembered the sequence very vividly- after hearing his master’s command, he lifted himself on his elbows, giving him the space to lunge for the gun only a couple feet away. Grabbing it with his right hand, he pressed it against Jane’s head, which made her stop her bobbing. As soon as her eyes opened, he pulled the trigger, which instantly ended her life, and brought about his own “petite mort”.

“Jack, how do you feel about killing your former boss?” Theodora asked.

“I feel fine, master.” He looked, and saw that Theodora was tied to a chair.

Quickly, Jack extricated his flaccid penis from Jane’s lifeless body, and stumbled over to his master.

“Thank you, my pet” Theodora smiled, once she was free.

Jack and Theodora stood, looking dispiritedly at the body of Jane Kerrigan.

“What a mess” Theodora sighed.

* * *

Although Patrick Winston was an agent in the Central Intelligence Agency, the brutal and public nature of his departure from this life made keeping his position in the CIA impossible to keep secret. So instead of the silent treatment, as it does with so many of its employees who work abroad, the CIA held a private funeral to honor Patrick’s work and patriotism.

All of Patrick’s close relatives attended the funeral, which was especially somber given the knowledge of Patrick and Melinda’s demise. The care of 4-year-old Steven and 3-year-old Avery was given to Melinda’s sister, Emilia. Many of Patrick’s work friends and colleagues attended the funeral to pay respect to one of the best and finest men they had ever had the pleasure to work with- a testament to the quality of Patrick’s work and the positive impact his personality had on everyone he met.

Instead of thinking about how tragically his life ended, the eulogies focused on the times when Patrick inspired his coworkers to achieve amazing results, and all the times he went above and beyond what was required of him.

And yet the senselessness of the murder-suicide, so in contrast to the man’s life, sat in the back of the minds of everyone attending the funeral. It was an emotional event, with many tears shed.

“Hey, listen” Derek, a CIA analyst who worked with Patrick, said to Morgan, “I know there’s no official reception, but a lot of guys from work are going to this buffet we set up. Just to relax and get some closure on this whole thing. What do you think?”

“Well, I don’t usually socialize with colleagues”, the deputy director slowly responded.

“I know how you feel. It’s just… people at work are wondering if this thing with Patrick is gonna happen to them too someday. It’d be great to see a leader like you assure everyone that we can move on from this.”

Morgan seemed reluctant, “Well, I guess I can make an appearance for a little bit. Just to improve the morale”, he smiled awkwardly.

“Exactly! The guys will be thrilled to hear it. They definitely look up to you, sir”, he said, shaking

Morgan’s hand. “I can give you the address for the place. It’s a little bar we rented out, just for us. The name of the place is Release.”

“Say, I was expecting Jane Kerrigan to be here, since she was the Ukrainian Task Force leader before Pat. Any idea what happened to her?” Morgan asked.

“Huh, that is odd” Derek said with a puzzled look, “I’ll try to look into it.”

Morgan Utley was the CIA deputy director, putting him in charge of overseeing dozens of divisions, including the Eastern European division that Jane Kerrigan and Patrick Winston were in charge of. As expected for a man of his position within such a large organization, Morgan was experienced, polished, and of the highest professionalism. His 23 years of service had aged him, albeit gracefully, with short salt and pepper hair that was combed over in a very simple hairstyle. At 47 years old, he had some wrinkles on his often serious-looking face.

Married, with children that were already in college, Morgan was likely reaching the twilight of his career, with a very nice government pension awaiting him. Morgan was seen as a straight-shooter with few friends, and most of his socializing was done with other high-level officials in and around Washington D.C.

In comparison, John Haslip, who was the Eastern European deputy director and the man that Patrick Winston directly reported to, was seen as an older version of Patrick- ambitious and hardworking, a leader who could push his employees to achieve great things. Unlike Morgan Utley, who was self-disciplined and physically fit, John preferred to balance the stress of work with eating. At around 200 pounds and 5′8″, John had a jelly roll that strained against the button down shirts he wore at work.

John, at 37 years old, had one failed marriage and was now in a 2-year relationship, with no plans for settling down.

“Gentlemen, welcome” Jack Harrison said to Morgan and John when they came in through the door to Release. John was very familiar with Jack’s work as an agent, having approved Jane Kerrigan’s request to send him into Moscow in the first place.

“Thanks, Jack. Good to see you again!” John said, shaking his hand. He couldn’t understand why Jane had been so worried about Jack ever since the Moscow mission- But then again Jane was always a little too invested in Jack, he thought.

Walking into the room, John, from experience, could instantly tell that it was a strip club- funny they didn’t mention that. There were no dancers on the stage, however, no DJ anywhere, and only one girl behind the bar. I guess I’m safe, he chuckled, thinking of his girlfriend.

John and Morgan walked towards the buffet, which was lined up against the near wall, to the right of the front entrance. Morgan filled his plate with mostly salad, while John grabbed two helpings of steak.

When they sat down at a table, they were joined by Derek.

“Hey, just wanted to let you know that there’s an open bar. Just ask Tiffany there anything you want, and she’ll make it for you.”

“Thank you, Derek” Morgan said.

“Anytime, sirs. Just relax and enjoy yourselves.” Derek took his leave, and the two men decided to make their way to the bar.

“Hi, welcome to Release. What’s your pleasure?” the blonde behind the bar asked. She had straightened platinum-blonde hair that rested on her massive tits, which were popping out of her low cut dress. She was also wearing a lot of makeup, which struck John as a little out of place for a place like this.

“A Tom Collins for me, please”, John said. He looked to his partner-

“Just a cranberry for me, thanks” he said. No, no, no John thought-

“Make that a Cape Cod” John said, reprovingly. “We’re at a bar, John. Have to blend in with the natives”, he said with a laugh.

Morgan smiled a little too, “I guess it’s alright to have a couple drinks with the guys. But I’m not planning on staying long.” A motion to the side caught both men’s attention-

Angling slightly away from the bar, Tiffany was mixing the Tom Collins in a shaker with both arms, and the hard jerking motions caused her breasts to jiggle. Both John and Morgan couldn’t help but look at her chest, and Tiffany gave them a knowing smile.

“Suit yourself, but I think I’m gonna stay for a while”, John said, laughing. Morgan shook his head and looked away, indicating that he didn’t enjoy viewing Tiffany’s tanned tits wiggling about as much as John did.

“Tom Collins and a Cape Cod”, Tiffany said, placing the drinks in front of the men. She had her hands on the inside edge of the bar, either side of her. Leaning over the bar with her chest, she cocked her head to the side and addressed the more interested-looking man, “So whaddya do for a livin’?” she asked.

“Well, I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you” John said. Tiffany and John laughed, and John peeked a look down her cleavage as he picked up his drink.

“That’s alright, mister. We’ve all got secrets” Tiffany smiled at John.

She’s really gorgeous, John thought. With those tits and all that makeup, she could pass as a porn star right now.

John reached into his pocket to pull his wallet out, and put a couple dollar bills on the bar. Before he pulled his hand away, Tiffany had placed her hand on his, only briefly, before giving him a smirk.

Oh, you’re in trouble, John thought as the moment passed and he returned with Morgan to his food. I should stay away from that one.

“Is this your new favorite place now?” Morgan asked him dryly.

“Yeah, Sarah would love it” he replied, sarcastically. Sarah wasn’t the jealous type, but if she knew John was at a strip club, it would be bad news for him.

As John and Morgan were eating their meals, some of the guys would sit down at their table to chat with them, mentioning how horrible it was that Patrick had taken his own life. Sometimes they shared stories and reminisced about the good times, sometimes they talked about their own work.

All of the agency men who talked to the deputy director and Eastern European deputy director were respectful, even bringing refills for their drinks. Morgan was grateful for the show of respect; John was grateful he wouldn’t have to go to the bar again and flirt with the bartender.

Before they were finished with their food, the speakers behind the stage came to life with hip hop music. Deputy director John Haslip was initially worried that the music was going to lead to strippers, but the worry was unfounded when no one came out to the stage. He eventually settled on staying and listening to the music, although it wasn’t the classic rock that he liked listening to. Suitable music for the younger crowd, I guess.

A few drinks in, and John was developing a pleasant buzz. He was now enjoying the vibrant music, just relaxing and having a good time, when his eye caught another woman, this one walking past his table with a tray of drinks.

“Damn”, he muttered to himself.

“What’s that?” Morgan asked, over the music.

John chuckled, “nothing.” In his happy-go-lucky state, John didn’t think twice about staring at the

waitress’ ass- especially since it was so round, so tight.

“Mmmm” John hummed to himself, appreciating the loveliness of the woman’s backside. It was the biggest ass he’d ever seen, standing only a few feet away from him. If I could only grab it.

“I think it’s about time for me to go”, Morgan said to no one, since John was still booty-fixated. He felt as if the situation was slowly getting out of control, and that didn’t suit him one bit. He had done his duty to Patrick, and to these men, and now he could go.

Getting up, Morgan nodded towards John, whose eyes had returned to their table-

“Have a good night, John”, Morgan said, grabbing his plate.

“You too, sir”, John replied. He looked a little sheepish, and it took a second for Morgan to notice the waitress attending the table behind theirs.

“Behave yourself”, Morgan said. John couldn’t tell if it was a joke, or an order.

Walking away from the table, Morgan bumped into something-

“Oops!” came a cry. Morgan dropped his plate on the ground, and saw that the noise came from

another woman.

“My apologies, miss” Morgan said. He leaned over to pick up the plate, and felt the blood rush to his head.

Woah, Morgan thought. Maybe those drinks were stronger than I thought.

The woman steadied him as he crouched down, and helped him back to his feet.

“I’m sorry, it’s all my fault” the woman said.

“No, no, it’s my fault. I wasn’t looking where I was going” Morgan said, embarrassed. He noticed that the woman long, luxurious brown hair that came straight down to her chest. She also had the most intense green eyes, which seemed to hold his gaze perfectly.

“You seem a little unsteady, sir. You aren’t thinking of driving, are you?” she asked, opening her eyes a bit more. Morgan felt like he was locked in, and the intensity of her eyes made him more agreeable-

“Well, maybe you’re right… I’ll just have some coffee and wait it out for a bit.” The woman smiled a little.

“That sounds like a great idea. We don’t want anyone to get hurt, especially after what happened to Patrick.” She knows Patrick?

“I’m sorry, but we’ve never met. I’m—“

“Oh, I know who you are” she interrupted, placing a hand on the side of his arm, “You’re Morgan Utley, Deputy Director of the CIA.” Morgan was at a loss for words momentarily- “Oh, I see. How did you know Patrick?”

“We had a…special relationship” she said, sliding her hand down Morgan’s arm before pulling it away.

Morgan was starting to get uncomfortable. “Well, it was nice meeting you…” he trailed off.

“Theodora” she said, placing her hand over his and bringing it to his face. If he got the hint, he didn’t show it, instead shaking her hand loosely and pushing it back towards her.

Morgan suddenly got the feeling he was being studied.

“There’s a coffee machine just over there” Theodora nodded towards the entrance to the back rooms, “I just saw some of Patrick’s friends getting their fix back there. I’ll show you.” She took a step in that direction, and looked back to make sure Morgan was following.

Something in the back of Morgan’s mind was warning him, telling him that there was something wrong here. He hesitated.

Theodora stepped in close to Morgan, so that her chest was just barely touching his. She leaned in towards the side of his head.

“I was Patrick and Melinda’s marriage counselor” she said into his ear. Morgan didn’t like how close she was to him. “I tried to help them, you know, in the bedroom department.” She leaned back and looked him full in the face, again with those searching eyes.

Morgan nodded his appreciation, understanding that Theodora had shared something secretive with him.

“C’mon, let’s get you some coffee” she said in a more relaxed, casual way. Her expression looked almost… defeated.

I guess she was good friends with them, Morgan realized.

“Alright” Morgan relented.

Theodora led him to the back rooms, occasionally checking on him to make sure he wasn’t about to fall.

Admittedly, Morgan had to slow down his pace, or else he would’ve been stumbling about. The deputy director, stumbling drunk at a funeral reception! Ha! It was so unlike him.

This place is bigger than I thought. She led him down a corridor to the last door, opening it for him.

“You can wait in here, I’ll find someone who works here to get the coffee for you”, she said, lightly pushing him into the room from behind. Morgan turned around-

“It was nice meeting you, Deputy Director” Theodora said, sweetly, “I’ll make sure none of the boys bother you until you’re ready to leave” she said smiling.

“Nice to meet you too” Morgan quickly replied, getting the words in before the door shut in front of him.

“Can I get you another drink?”

John realized that someone was talking to him, and turned to see the waitress standing next to him.

Man, it’s getting hard to hear in here…

“Woah” John mouthed. Although not very tall, the woman’s height allowed her massive bosom to be nearly eye level to John. He quickly glanced up to her face.

“Um…” What was she asking?

She waited for a second, with an expectant expression. He saw her bending a little lower, and his eyes were glued to the changing view of her ample cleavage.

“Sorry, I didn’t hear you” she said. He took longer to bring his eyes away from her breasts this time around.

“Uh, yeah” he replied. The closeness of her breasts seemed to be dulling his mind.

“Okay, sweetie. Just stay right here” she said, patting his leg. She left before John could process what had just happened-

Was she coming on to me? Holy shit, those knockers. They were so full, and natural too…

He played over their brief encounter in his mind, trying to read the signs- No, she must be friendly to all the guys here. Just trying to get a bigger tip.

John was so buzzed, he hadn’t noticed the erection in his pants until he looked down.

Aw, shit. She’s fucking gorgeous, though. My girlfriend would definitely kill me if she saw me in here with her.

He saw a glass slide on the table, and the next thing he knew, the waitress was pulling a chair over towards him and sitting down.

“You don’t mind if I sit here, do you? My legs are getting tired.” The waitress slowly leaned back in the plush, red leather chair, and crossed her legs over. John stared at her smooth, bare legs, which were only covered about a hand’s length down from her hip.

I can almost take a peek at her underwear, he realized. Without realizing it, he took a mental note that he might be able to look up her dress when she uncrossed her legs.

Like the blonde bombshell at the bar, who was wearing a sleeveless V-neck dress, the brunette waitress sitting in front of John was wearing a dress to show off her cleavage, however this one had a skin-tight full body dress on. The dress was black, with small white designs that John couldn’t make out.

“Having fun?” she asked him, smiling.

I am now, he thought. “Yeah, I like it in here.” He noticed her vibrant red lipstick, which made her lips look plump and sexy, just like the rest of her.

She pulled on the hem of her dress, futilely trying to pull it down her leg, before stroking the top of her leg. “Looks like your friend left you behind. Seems you could use the company.”

John watched the motion before responding, “Yeah, he’s not a very gregarious kind of guy.”

The waitress had a surprised look on her face, “Ooh, big word. Are you really smart or something?”

John laughed it off, “No, I just work with a lot of smart guys.”

“Impress me- where do you work?” she asked, bringing her leg down, and crossing over it with the other. John looked down briefly, and saw a pink color that had to be her panties.

“Uh, the government” he replied, absentmindedly. Although his title was public knowledge, he wasn’t allowed to talk about it with strangers.

“Mmmm, maybe a spy or something?” she asked with sudden interest. She leaned forward in her chair.

“No, nothing like that.” She’s just playing me, he thought. Right?

She played with her wavy brown hair, shaking it with her hands. John watched as it cascaded over her shoulders, landing just above her breasts.

“Do you think my hair is too long?” she asked, innocently. She was pulling the locks down, smoothing them on her bust, while looking down at them.

Damn... “Uh, no, I think it’s great.”

“Thanks” she looked up at him. She stood up, and smoothed out her dress. “How do I look in this dress?” she said in the same tone as before.

John admired her wide hips and bust as she turned around, checking herself out.

“Amazing” he admitted. Her smile was pleasant to see.

“Aw, thanks sweetie. You’re such a sweetheart” she said, casually flipping her hand down in an embarrassed gesture. “I don’t know about the design on this, though”

John still didn’t have a good look at it, “Yeah, it’s kind of hard to make out.”

“Well, take a closer look and tell me what you think” she replied. She took a couple steps towards him, and sat down on the arm of his chair.

A pleasant perfume washed over him, filling his nostrils. Her breasts and cleavage were now mere inches away from his face, and he could not look away from their enormity.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked sweetly. John took another moment ogling her smooth, white breasts before remembering that he was supposed to look at her dress.

Little white lines. They were too small to see before, but now he could make out a pattern…

His eyes seemed to be drawn back to her bosom, which pressed against the fabric of her sexy outfit.

“Let’s go to the back so you can have a closer look” she said. John heard the words in the back of his mind, but he was mostly focused on her cleavage for some reason.

Morgan was sitting on the plush red sofa, which was in a short U shape, waiting for his coffee so he could leave and go home.

Knock, knock

“Come in” he said, impatiently.

Instead of Theodora, a tall slim girl walked into the small room with a tray in both hands.

“Your coffee, sir” she said. She walked over to the circular coffee table and set down the tray. Morgan noted that the young girl was an attractive redhead, with soft creamy skin and long bare legs.

“Thank you” he said, a little loudly. How old is she? And what’s she doing in a place like this? He wondered.

“I’ll be back to get you a refill in a few minutes” she said, before turning around and leaving.

Not a lot of time, he realized, looking at the 8 oz. mug in front of him. But the faster I drink this, the sooner I can go home.

The coffee was light-colored, yet very bitter at the same time. Morgan realized that he hadn’t mentioned how he liked his coffee, but it wasn’t going to matter at this point.

“Wow, this is weird stuff” he remarked to himself. He tried as best he could, but the coffee was too bad-tasting for him to finish.

“Hello again” said the redhead girl. She had another mug in her hand.

“Oh, no more for me, thanks” Morgan said, raising his hand up to stop her from bringing another.

She stood next to the coffee table, a perplexed look on her face-

“Did you not like it?” she asked.

Worst coffee I’ve ever had. “It’s not the worst. But I’m sure it’ll do the trick” he said with a close-lipped smile.

“Okay, sorry mister” she said, placing the next mug on the table. “I’m afraid I’m not very good at my job. You see, I’m working my way up here at Release, so I can pay for college. You won’t tell my boss about the coffee, will you? She gets really sore about unhappy customers.”

“Oh, you mean Theodora?” The redhead nodded her head sheepishly. “No, don’t worry about her. To tell you the truth, I’m happy you came in her instead of her.”

She gave him a warm smile, and sat down a couple feet from him on the sofa. “Oh, thank you so much, mister” she said, wringing her hands, “I’m not like the other women here. They’re so strong, and beautiful...not like me.”

Morgan could not disagree more- “No, you are definitely beautiful, just the way you are.”

“You’re a really sweet guy, mister. My name’s Elena.” She thrust her hand out, which Morgan met with his own.

“Morgan. Pleasure to meet you.” She must be my daughter’s age.

“Do you mind if I stay here a bit, Morgan?” she asked.

“Not at all. Make yourself comfortable” he beamed at her. He really liked this girl.

“Great! I’ve been wanting to let my hair down all day!” she exclaimed. Reaching up, Elena pulled at the bun, releasing her hair in a torrent of shimmering bronze color.

Morgan watched in amazement as the sweet little girl seemed to get even younger…

“Theodora said I should keep my hair up, that men would find me more attractive.”

No, that’s terrible, Morgan thought. “I think you look very lovely with your hair down. And don’t let people boss you around, you’re a smart, attractive young woman, and you deserve people’s respect!” How dare they tell Elena how to look!

“Wow, I wish I had a father like you” Elena said, scooting over a little closer. “Do you really think I’m attractive?” she said naively.

Morgan couldn’t deny that he was developing feelings for this girl, in a platonic way. “I know you will make some man very happy one day” he said with the utmost confidence.

“I know” she said demurely, “But first I have to make it on my own, find my own way, ya know?”

“I know exactly what you mean.” Wow, such beautiful blue eyes.

“And if that means I have to strip, then that’s what I’ll do”

“Wait, what?!” Morgan yelled in surprise.

“I’m training to be a stripper, didn’t I tell you that?”

No way! “No, you didn’t!” Morgan said harshly. She can’t be a stripper!

“Oh, I’m sorry, Morgan. You’re kinda scaring me right now, though. Can you keep your voice down?”

Morgan realized that he was being too loud, and didn’t want to upset Elena. “Alright, I’m sorry, Elena. But I don’t think you should strip. It’s not...appropriate for a young girl like you.”

“I know, but I can’t afford tuition with regular jobs. I can’t just take out loans without trying to be financially responsible. Don’t you agree?”

Well…”You do have a point about responsibility. I just wish...you could find a better way, is all.”

Elena rushed towards Morgan and wrapped her arms around his body, leaning her head on his chest-

“I know. I wish it could be different. But sometimes you have to accept things as they are.”

Morgan wrapped his arm around Elena, feeling a special connection with her.

“I wish you were my daddy” she said. Morgan gripped her tight, wanting to show how much he cared for her. They held that embrace for a while.

Eventually Elena pulled away. “Do you think I’ll get good tips?” she asked. He stared into those gorgeous blue eyes- so young, so much life.

“Absolutely. Those boys won’t be able to keep their hands off of you” he smiled proudly.

“I want to show you something” Elena said, bounding off the sofa. “But it’s a surprise, so keep your eyes closed.”

Morgan did as he was told, wondering what this crazy naive girl was gonna do next.

“Do you see the pattern” the husky feminine voice said.

“Yeah” John said. He was seated in a room just like the one Morgan was in.

“The pattern draws you in, doesn’t it?”

“Yes”. The voluptuous brunette was straddling John’s lap, her tits eye level with John again. She watched as his eyes rested on her chest.

“Now you will listen to me carefully, doing exactly as I say. Do you understand?” she said again in her sexiest voice.

John thought that Anna was beautiful, and couldn’t do much to resist her. All thought of his girlfriend had somehow been washed away.

John continued to stare, his eyes unfocused, “Yes.”

“And you feel the desire to do whatever I ask, because you desire me above everything else, don’t you.” She cupped his jaw with her hand, and stroked his face gently.

“Mmmm”

“Continue staring into my cleavage, feeling powerless in their presence.”

So powerless, he thought, feeling as though her breasts were controlling his mind.

“As I count backwards from ‘3’, you will feel yourself falling into my breasts, getting smaller and smaller. When I count to ‘1’, you will be so small that you will become nothing more than your thoughts. Do you understand?”

John nodded slightly, not losing sight of Anna’s impressive mammaries.

“3. You are shrinking in size, slowly falling into the space between my breasts. As you become smaller, your mind is overcome by the enormity of my breasts, making you feel weak…”

Anna pulled herself closer to John, now straddling his small gut instead of his lap.

“2. My tits are reducing you in size, making you small enough to fit in between them. You feel so weak and powerless in their presence, which only grows stronger the further you fall into them. You can feel my tits numbing your mind as well, weakening your will with its tremendous power.”

Anna expanded her chest, while pulling John’s face into her cleavage. It was large enough that John’s whole face was covered by her chest, obscuring any of his view-

“1”

Anna waited a moment, wondering if the induction had worked. It was her first real case of hypnosis on someone she had seduced. She pulled John’s head away, noting that his eyes were closed.

“John, can you hear me?”

… “Yes” he said. From the monotone, Anna assumed he was fully hypnotized.

“Excellent. I want you follow my voice and do as I say, can you do that?” she asked, stroking his bulging crotch.

“Mmmm, yes” John said.

“You are finding my voice very sexy...and very powerful...da?”

“Yes, sexy and powerful” John replied. His mouth was agape, his body quivering from excitement.

“You find me so sexually overwhelming that you cannot resist my commands, can you my slave?” she purred. She unzipped John’s pants and pulled his cock out, holding it with her right hand.

“No...Uh!...can’t resist” he said, giving a cry when his member was released.

“Now I want you to listen carefully, and remember what I say- when you finally cum, you will give up all your responsibilities and only desire to serve me. Do you understand?” She gave his cock a small squeeze.

“Yes!”

“Very good. Now tell me- who do you desire above all else?” Anna said, unbuttoning John’s shirt with her other hand.

“You!”

“Very good, slave. And since you desire me above all things, who do you wish to serve as your master?” She stroked his pulsing cock, the slight change of expression on his face going unnoticed-

“Ah, you are!” he said, excitedly.

“Very good, slave”, she continued, while stroking his cock some more, “Now, I want you—”

“AHHhh” John moaned, spurting cum all over Anna’s body-tight dress. Shocked by the quick succession to orgasm, Anna let go of the penis in her hand and jumped off of John as fast as she could to preserve her outfit.

“Oh, shit!” she yelled, looking at her cum-covered hand. Theodora had explained how best to avoid the shots of cum that would come out, but Anna had not set herself up for that part yet.

“Ugh, gross” she said in disgust, wiping the sticky, creamy cum onto the sofa seat. She turned quickly when she heard the door open.

“Go get yourself cleaned up, Anna” Theodora said sternly. Anna took one look at John, who had his head tilted back on the sofa is a pose of blissful sleep, before storming out.

Theodora waited for Anna to leave before walking over to John’s sleeping form, hands on hips with a disapproving look on her face-

“Well, it’s not the worst mess I’ve seen this week” she remarked with a shrug.

Wow, Morgan thought, opening his eyes and seeing Elena standing in front of him again.

Although out of his regular state of mind, Morgan’s newfound fascination with Elena appeared from his mind to be a result of her sudden transformation into a sexual, fully-blossomed woman.

Elena was wearing a black satin bra with see-through fine black mesh covering her taut stomach. It ended in a black fur-hemmed short skirt, which only barely covering her matching thong. With her creamy white skin and bright orange hair, it made for great contrasting colors that caught the eye.

And catch Morgan’s eye it did.

“Do you think I would get a lot of tips with this?” she asked, placing one hand on her hip and presenting herself top to bottom with the other hand.

Of course. “I...think you would.”

“You’re so thoughtful. But a real stripper has to be able to dance, too.” Morgan watched Elena step one leg in front of the other, showing off her bare legs as she made her way slowly towards him.

So smooth, he thought. He felt the urge to caress those long legs…

But Morgan remained firmly planted where he was, made dumbstruck by Elena’s sexual energy.

Making eye contact the whole way, Elena stared down at Morgan, like a predator stalking its prey. This certainly wasn’t the same shy Elena that Morgan had been giving advice to a minute ago.

Elena opened Morgan’s legs apart and slowly crept in between his legs, coming closer to him with that smooth, sexy body of hers. Putting her hand on the opposite side of Morgan’s body, she turned around so that her back was on his chest.

Mmmm, Morgan groaned as he felt her lithe body press against his. Keeping her hands on the sofa on either side of him, Elena sat on his crotch a little and leaned back, giving him a full top-side view of her cleavage.

“Do you think the boys will like this?” she asked, arching her back into him.

Looking down at her tits, Morgan knew without a doubt the answer, “Yes”.

“Do you think they’ll tip me if I do this?” she asked in a low voice, slowly grinding on his crotch with her ass. This elicited another moan from Morgan.

“Mmmhmm”, he responded, enjoying the feeling she gave his cock. Morgan’s breath deepened, excited by the nubile body rubbing him off. His head was swimming in a fog of numbness, forcing him to close his eyes and focus.

“Do you think they would feel me up, like this?” Morgan heard. His limp hands were guided to that sweet touch of velvety skin, and the desire to embrace the feeling of pleasure swelled in him.

“Yes...they would” he said, feeling the skin underneath her mesh. His hands, though guided at first, found their own way to the satin bra that held her breasts. Quickly encroaching past the fabric, Morgan took a deep breath in when he pressed into the soft flesh of her boobs.

Feeling her hair on the side of his neck, Morgan opened his eyes and instinctively nuzzled her neck, inhaling her scent. But just when he was about to kiss her neck, Morgan felt his hands being lifted away.

“Do you think I’ll get a bigger tip if I tease them?” she asked, sitting up and standing in front of Morgan. The look on Morgan’s face was all she needed.

Elena curled her fingers inside her bra strap, sliding them along her boobs, “I have a tease I like to do on the special clientele. Do you want to see it?” she asked wickedly, pulling on her bra so that a nipple popped out.

Yes! “Please” he asked plaintively.

“Alright. This one should get me my biggest tip out of them all.”

Theodora tried to salvage Anna’s performance on John by forcing some terrible-tasting alcohol down his throat.

“There we go, baby, drink up. It’ll make you feel sooo good”, she said. John was coming around from his post-coital nap, and she needed to keep him in a suggestible state. Based on what she had seen from the monitors, and what Anna explained, John had blown his wad way too early.

She’s got the body and looks alright, but not the brains, Theodora thought, shaking her head. The whole point of bringing a man under hypnosis was to trap them within their own lust. But instead of preventing John’s orgasm, Anna had encouraged it with her handjob.

Rookies. “There we go, sweetie, keep drinking.” It was the same drug that she had given Elena, thinking that she would need the extra help seducing the older, family man Morgan Utley.

John smacked his lips together in an expression of disgust. Theodora didn’t blame him; pentobarbital was a very bitter-tasting barbiturate.

After giving him enough (it was risky to mix alcohol and barbiturates, after all), Theodora raised her voice a little more, “See if you can fixate a mantra in his mind. I’ll be back in a bit.” She got up and left the room, never making eye contact with Anna.

“That’s right, daddy, smack that ass!” Theodora heard as she walked in the room. With her hand still on the door knob, Theodora froze in place and watched as the mild-mannered man who had so strongly rebuffed her before was now spanking Elena’s bare bottom over his knee.

“What the…” Theodora muttered quietly, so that she didn’t disturb the scene being played out.

“Every smack of your hand, every touch...Oh!...drives you deeper into your desire...Ow...like a furnace growing stronger...Oh!...and stronger…” Elena looked at Morgan’s face, which was clenched in a powerful expression of emotion. He was focused on the task at hand; as unrelenting as the ocean’s tide.

But the fun of the moment was quickly turning into something darker, as the painful stings came sharper to Elena’s behind.

“OW! Stop it! You’re hurting me” Elena cried. Morgan stopped immediately.

“Why do you have to hurt me, daddy?!” she yelled. Morgan finally looked over to Elena’s face, and the stoic face softened.

“I...I didn’t mean it” he said, as Elena pulled her thong up to her rosy ass cheeks and rolled away.

“All you ever do is hurt people- mom, me, my brother- we’re all afraid of you!” she said, now standing in front of the seated Morgan. “Can’t you see that’s all you’ve ever done! Nobody loves you!”

Morgan was at a loss for words.

“I’m going to do what mom should’ve done years ago and leave you- and never come back!” Elena screamed at his face. “Good bye”

Morgan seemed to finally realize what he was about to lose- “No! Don’t go Caroline! I’m sorry, okay? Please, just stay…” He reached out his arms to her, begging her.

“Why should I? You’re only going to try to control me, like you always do!”

“No, sweetie, I won’t. I’ll be better to you and mom, and Andrew. Please, just give me another chance!” Morgan said, going down on his knees.

“You sure?” Elena teased.

“Absolutely”, Morgan quickly replied, “I’ll be good to you- to all of you. I can change!”

“You have one more chance, dad, to right all the wrongs you’ve made to our family. Just one chance, understood? Or I’m leaving forever, and taking mom and Andy with me.” Elena shook her finger in front of Morgan’s face.

“Alright, I’ll do anything you say. Please, just don’t leave me!” Morgan sobbed, rubbing his eyes.

“To be forgiven, you must be willing to do as I say- without question. Only then will we stay with you”

“Yes, of course. Just tell me what to do.”

Elena walked over to where Morgan was sitting, and made herself comfortable in his spot. “Humility is the first step towards righteousness, daddy.” She saw that he was facing her now, and nodding his head. She took one shoe off, tossing it to the side, then the other.

“Lick my foot clean of its filth, and tell me you are unworthy.”

Morgan hesitated, looking at the dainty foot hovering in front of his face. Grabbing it gently, he closed his eyes and kissed it gingerly.

“I am unworthy”, he whispered, in between kisses.

“Louder, and make sure you get your tongue in between my toes” she commanded.

With less hesitancy, Morgan lapped Elena’s foot, getting his tongue into the spaces between the toes. “I am unworthy of you” he said. Elena gripped the sofa cushions tightly, trying to suppress the tickling sensation she felt.

“Up higher” she managed to say. Morgan obeyed, taking his tongue to her ankle, and then the smooth creamy skin of her calf.

“You enjoy the taste of my skin, and the feeling of submission, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes” he breathed.

“And the higher you go, the closer you come to my sex. This excites you, doesn’t it, daddy?”

“Yes” he admitted.

“And as your lust grows, you are losing control of your mind, wanting to give in to your incestual desires.” When no answer came, Elena grabbed Morgan by the ear, jerking his face around to face hers- “Don’t you?”

Under the stare of those powerful eyes, in between her long, strong legs, Morgan realized that her words were true.

“Yes”

“Continue at my knee. Continue losing yourself to your baser emotions.” Morgan nodded and went straight to licking her knee when she let go.

“As you bask in my beauty and power, you are coming to realize that I am the dominant one, and you are the submissive. Your own debasement speaks to it.” She watched him becoming more excited, his motions speeding up.

“Remember what I said earlier- no matter how much you wish to, your cock will not ejaculate. Do you understand, daddy?”

“Yes”

“Very good.You may now move to my thigh.” Elena scooted forward in the sofa to give him more room. She felt the occasional moan issue from Morgan’s mouth, which made her feel an awakening of her own.

“Mmmm, it feels so good to obey your daughter, doesn’t it dad?”

Elena felt another moan vibrate through her leg. “You love this feeling of submission, of lust and adoration. It drives you, gives you purpose” she said, running her hand along the top of his head.

“Nothing else in this world matters except me, daddy- not your job, not your money- only me. Nod if you agree” she said, guiding his mouth up her inner thigh.

Morgan nodded. Elena smiled and pushed Morgan’s head away from her crotch. Lifting her legs into the air, she quickly pulled her thong away from her, tossing them to the side.

Landing her legs on either side of Morgan, she saw the end in sight.

“You see what’s in store for you if you obey me, don’t you?” she teased, pointing his head towards her bare pussy.

The look on his face was one of...awe?

“Clear your mind of anything that could get in the way of your submission. Replace it with complete dependence on me, your new master. That’s right” she cooed, feeling his mouth inching up her inner thigh once again. She felt a tingle in her nether lips.

“And now your desire is overtaking you, driving you to my sex. But understand that when you eat my pussy, you will give up all other loyalties to serve me- including your job, and your country. Everything that you have done for this country will be thrown away, replaced with the feeling of submission to me. You will renounce the United States, and pledge to only serve me.”

Morgan’s lapping against Elena’s inner thigh slowed, eventually stopping. This was the deciding moment.

Images of patriotism flashed before Morgan’s eyes, and a feeling of national pride started to grow.

Give up...my country? Came the first thoughts to Morgan’s mind since he was hypnotized.

Serve me, came a voice to his mind. The idea of turning his back on the United State of America now seemed more foreign. No!

You can’t resist me… came the voice again. Morgan’s will wavered, and the pull of that voice felt so natural, so raw.

Morgan felt the permanency of the dilemma. I can’t go back, he realized...

Daddy, don’t you want to be with me?

Caroline?

Confused, Morgan looked up from Elena’s lap, but instead of looking at her, stared straight into two soft, creamy-white breasts only inches away. The soft pink nipples were firm, pointing straight at him. The raw sexuality surprised and overwhelmed his mind.

So...beautiful…

You can’t resist me anymore. Take it, and be mine forever…

Morgan’s gaze lowered, and in his mind he felt himself moving slowly down the path of temptation. He thought briefly of his past before the sight of his daughter’s labia filled his view, growing larger and larger.

Be my slave…

Yes, master

Theodora continued to watch as Morgan Utley performed fellatio on Elena. His attacks on her pussy were wild; a sight totally unbefitting the proud 47 year old father of two.

She did it, Theodora thought, she broke him on the first hypnotic session. It was a brilliant display of psychological manipulation that left Theodora truly impressed.

Did she know about his past? Theodora wondered. It could’ve been a lucky guess...No, not this one. She has intuition.

Everything aligned just perfectly at the end, just like a movie- first she gained his trust by giving off that innocent vibe she does so well. Once she had his guard down, it was easy for her to make the connection between her and Morgan’s own daughter. With that sob story of stripping to pay for college, trying to make it on her own in a harsh world, what father wouldn’t want to help her out, especially if she was their daughter’s age?

Although the drugs had something to do with it, Elena’s next step was to shift Morgan’s thinking of Elena from innocent young girl to sexy, mature woman. After changing into her sexiest outfit, Elena was able to arouse Morgan without arousing suspicion of her motives. From there, it was easy to seduce Morgan into following her directions, eventually inducing a hypnotic state.

The spanking was only the foreplay into the emotional confrontation that Elena had cleverly set up, which forced Morgan to address the deep-seeded fear of loneliness and contrition he had developed from his past. He made the only choice he thought he could to save himself and his family, which was to follow Elena’s lead. Once the choice to change his ways was made, Elena played his lust like a fiddle, slowing burning him up with desire.

Elena remembered well Theodora’s instructions regarding human behavioral change. While leading him on with temptation and submission, she also made the choice to either serve his country or serve his mistress abundantly clear.

Another thing Anna failed at, Theodora mused.

In the end, sex was more powerful than loyalty, and Morgan made the choice to serve Elena. With some subliminal commands, she should be able to form a semi-permanent bond between them.

Hmmm, that part might be a little tricky, Theodora realized. If he’s only made the decision to serve his daughter, then he probably won’t be enslaved to Elena when he comes out of hypnosis.

No matter, Theodora thought, As long as he’s under hypnosis still, we can work on him as long as we need to.

Theodora saw that Elena was about to orgasm, and decided to let her enjoy this moment alone.

She knows what to do. Walking through the hallway, Theodora checked in on another room-

“OH, fuck me!” she heard a woman scream as soon as she opened the door, “Fuck your master!” It was Mileena, aka Tiffany the bartender, on top of one of the CIA agents who came to the post-funeral party. With her tits flopping up and down, she really did look like a porn star.

“I WILL SERVE YOU MASTER! Please let me cum! I will—” Theodora shut the door, softly. The sound-proofing in these rooms was truly magnificent.

Almost passing by the last door, Theodora caught herself and decided to check on one more thing-

“I live to serve you, Anna. I am hopelessly under your control, and cannot resist your power. I will do everything you ask. You are my goddess, the greatest beauty in the world… I live to serve you, Anna…”

A little vain, but it’ll work.

Heading back through the main room, she saw Derek behind the bar, serving up drinks to some of her future slaves. Jack was at the door, preventing people from leaving the party. She could overhear him telling one man that he was too drunk to leave, and had to sit down for a while.

Anna will be out shortly, Theodora contemplated, and based on how much he was checking out her bust earlier, she’ll have no problem kowtowing his simple mind to her’s.

Theodora went back to her office, basking in the success of her operation. With the addition of three well-trained seductresses, she could warp the minds of many weak-willed men in this country. She planned on operating 4 nights a week, and holding private meetings with selected clientele during the off days. With access to everyone in the CIA, it wouldn’t be long before she would be ready to spread her control to other departments in the government.

Maybe even the presidency, she thought, remembering a dream she had.

As success often did with her, Theodora felt the desire to push herself to achieve even more.

Maybe her dreams could become reality.