The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mary-Jane Beacham

Synopsis: Mary-Jane Beacham wakes in hospital… but she really needs to get back to her family

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“Where am I?” Mary-Jane gasped as she opened her eyes

“You’re in Mercy General”, (nurse) Christine Chappell smiled “I’ll just get the doctor…”

“No…! Wait!” Mary-Jane cried “What? How did I get here?”

“You were brought in, last night…,” Christine said.

“What?”

“You were in an accident…, I believe…,” Christine continued.

Mary-Jane began to speak. She stopped. Then looked around. “Bobby? Where’s my brother?”

“Your bro…?” Christine began.

“I need my brother!” Mary-Jane panicked…, “He’ll be mad if I’m…,” she looked around again. “I… I’ve got to go!” she said and began getting out of bed. “He’ll need me so bad…”

“Mary-Jane, please!” Christine protested.

“I’ve got to get… He… He’ll need me!”

“Look, please…,” Christine urged as Mary-Jane realised all the tubes in her arm were holding her close to the bed and she began tugging at them

“Please, Mary-Jane!” Christine gasped in shock. She pressed the emergency-call buzzer.

“I got to…,” Mary-Jane began to protest as Christine tried her best to push her patient back into her bed.

A nurse and an orderly came in, followed by Dr. Greg.

Greg summed up the situation quickly, ordered a sedative and this was fed into Mary-Jane’s intravenous line, becalming her in seconds.

Christine was stunned. She stood there shaking.

“You better go on a break,” Greg smiled concerned, but also putting his hand on her ass. He touched all the nurses inappropriately.

As Christine sat in the staff room nursing a coffee, two other nurses Jackie Lovell, and Letitia Washington came in.

“So I heard you had a handful?” Letitia smiled as she went over to the coffee machine.

“A little,” Christine said still shook.

“Welcome to yokel central,” Jackie smiled as she sat down next to Christine.

Letitia brought two coffees over. “You’re meant to pay…,” Letitia said as she handed one to Jackie.

“No, I paid last time…,” Jackie said. Letitia knew this to be true… Jackie bought the coffees last time… She also kept complaining that the coffees in the staff room used to be provided free!

“I can’t believe she…,” Christine began…

“I heard she had a thing for her brother!” Jackie chuckled…

“It seems so…,”

“I’ve got a thing for your brother!” Letitia joked to Jackie.

“You’re incorrigible…” she turned to Christine “Letitia’s been trying to score my brother Ben since grade-school!”

“Yeah, well…,” Letitia sighed, “I did score him!”

“No way!”

“Yes… two nights after prom, after he broke up with Casey Levine!”

“No, way!”

“Yeah, he came over to cry about it, and I sucked him off…, made him forget about Casey real fast!”

“That…Oh, boy!” Jackie gasped “And, I’m only just finding out about this now?”

“Your brother is hot…, if he was my brother even I’d do him…,” she joked…

“What is it with…?” Christine began.

“You know what they say about us yokels and incest!” Jackie guffawed.

Christine didn’t think it was funny. She’d only been in this place three months. An outsider.

“That’s not the worst of it about this place,” Letitia said.

“Oh, no… Not this again!” Jackie growled burrowing her head in her hands.

“What?” Christine asked.

“Tell her about the secret government base…”

“Alleged!” Jackie corrected…

“Okay, “alleged” Letitia said using air quotes

“Well?” Christine asked impatiently

“Well…,” Jackie said “There was supposedly a government run institution somewhere up near Broken Mountain…”

“That’s where my patent’s from!”

“Yeah, well… in the 1920’s and 30’s they were supposedly doing all these mind-control experiments…” Jackie continued

“Mind control?”

“You know, back then LSD was not illegal…”, Letitia chimed in.

Christine had heard of some use of Lysergic acid diethylamide in experiments… before it was realised just how potent this drug was.

“Yeah, well they used it and all sorts of drugs… for ten or fifteen years… till the accident.. then they closed it down…” Jackie had continued.

“Accident?” Christine asked.

“A massive spillage… and…” Letter stopped when she heard someone coming.

“Excuse, me”, came a male voice, “Nurse Christine?”

“Yes, Doctor?” Christine said turning to see Dr Ray Bolger there.

“I’d like you to arrange a ultrasound for one of your patients… Mary-Jane Beacham…”

“Doctor?”

“I believe she’s pregnant… and I just want to check…”

“Um…Yes, doctor…” Christine said rising from her chair.

“You can finish your coffee,” Paul smiled

“It’s fine, doctor” she said. He nodded and disappeared leaving her to do her work.

She turned to the other two nurses…

“Don’t tell me her brother knocked her up?” Letitia said.

“Letitia!” Jackie recoiled in horror.

“Girl! You was thinking that too!”

Christine just shrugged and went on to her job…

“I’ve got to talk to you about my brother!” Jackie growled as Christine moved away not really listening to the rest of the conversation.

She got back to the room, only to find the bed empty. At first she just assumed that Mary-Jane Beacham had gone to the toilet but she quickly saw the door was open. She looked in just to make sure.

She rushed out into the corridor and looked up and down. Then she went to the nurses station.

Jackie was just sitting back at her station.

“What’s up?” Jackie asked seeing Christine’s expression…

“My patient… in 4.01…”

“The incest…,” Jackie began to joke but realised from Christine’s look that this was no time to laugh “You mean Mary-Jane Beacham?”

“Yes..”, Christine said “She’s gone!”

“Gone?”

“Gone!”

“Hang on…,” Jackie said and she checked the computer. “She’s checked out!”

“What?” Christine gasped “When?”

“Ten minutes ago…” Jackie said… “Seems a Bobby Beacham came and picked her up…,”

“Bobby…? She was calling for him…”

“Don’t tell me…?”

“Her brother?”

“Fuckkkk!” Jackie gasped.

“Nurse?” Paul asked coming up to her.

“Sorry, doctor… no patient”

“No patient?” he asked looking to Jackie.

“She checked out…,”

“Oh?” Paul said…

“Aren’t we…?” Christine began.

“There’s really nothing we can do…,” Paul said.

Christine turned to Jackie who shook her head in agreement…. and really, Christine knew this to be the case. Mary-Jane Beacham was an adult. There was no lawful reason the hospital could hold her…not against her will.

But Christine was concerned about her patient’s care.

It bothered her for three days… before she pulled Mary-Jane Beacham’s records and decided to go pay her a visit… to make sure she was okay. Jackie had warned her not to get involved. It wasn’t her responsibility anymore. But Christine was concerned.

The drive took an hour longer than expected because Christine got lost. There was a road there that wasn’t on the map.

She found what she thought might have been the Beacham place and parked by the gate which was locked. She climbed over the wood-rail fence and walked… for about five minutes up towards the house.

She stopped when she noticed two women in a garden, on their knees planting. What got her particular interest was that the women were topless.

One got up on her knees, and taking off her wide-brimmed straw hat wiped the sweat from her brow. She had gardening gloves on.

She saw Christine, smiled, and bent back over to continue her work.

Christine was going to say something… but… she didn’t.

The woman gardening too, Christine noticed a pronounced belly… obviously she was pregnant.

She proceeded up to the house. It was then she heard laughing and without knocking she was drawn to follow the voices and she started to walk around the house.

The house by the way was wooden, a frame with split-rails used to make a wall.

“Oh, baby!”

Christine stopped. She heard it.

“Fuck him, Ma!” came the voice again. Now it seemed familiar… Christine recognised the voice was that of Mary-Jane Beacham.

Christine continued around to the backside of the house and was shocked to see there on the ground outside a woman riding a guy. And near-by was Mary-Jane, fingering herself under her dress as she watched.

“Fuck him, Ma!” she urged again “Fuck him good!”

“Oh, baby!” the woman moaned.

The woman was older, pudgy and also topless.

The guy below her, in her, was semi-naked… he had denim overalls pulled down to his ass.

“Oh, baby!” the older woman cried again…

“Oh, mom!” the guy groaned

“Mom!?!” Christine gasped… She felt sick.

She turned to sneak away and ran straight into the two women gardeners.

“Oh, baby!” she heard behind her and realised the woman was crying out in orgasm…

Christine looked back at the two…

“Have you come to join us?” asked the first one…

“Look… there seems to be a mistake…,” Christine said and she went to step past them when they blocked her way.

“You have come to serve our brother?” the first asked.

“Wha….?”

“Daddy welcomes new women…,” said the second, smaller woman.

“Look…,” Christine began again.

“No! You look!” snapped the first and struck Christine across the face.

Christine fell back, and clutched her face as it smarted. She realised now she was in deep shit.

“What’s going on here?” came the male as he approached, hitching up his over-alls

“Brother,” said the first woman “We have a stranger…”

“Oh?” he smiled.

He offered his hand. “I’m Bobby Joe Beacham” he said.

As he did his mom and sister Mary-Jane came up behind him.

“That was wonderful, Son,” the mother confessed

“You go inside now, Mom” he said. “You go with her Mary-Jane…”

“Yes, Master” Mary-Jane said as she looked at Christine with a wry smile.

“So…,” Bobby said “You’ve met my other sister Lucille, and our daughter Candy?”

Christine looked back at the two topless gardeners.

“I… I want to go now…,” Christine said.

“Go?” Bobby chuckled “You’ve only just got here… you’ve not tried the special waters yet!”

“I’ll go fetch a pitcher, Daddy,” Candy chirped and skipped away.

“What’s going on here?” Christine asked.

“And then when you’re inseminated you’ll go join the others,” Bobby said, reaching out to stroke her cheek with the back of his hand.

“Don’t touch me!” she snapped

“Oh, Son!” (Jenny, his mother) said, “She’ll make a fine addition, such good child-bearing hips…”

“What’s going on here?” Christine asked again “I… I’ve got to go…,”

Suddenly they grabbed her. Several sets of feminine hands grasping at her.

“Get off me!” she cried.

“The others, the ones with my spawn are up at the main house,” Bobby said. “I just have my fuck-bitches down here in this house…,” he said

“You’ll be a fuck-bitch to my son,” Jenny said “Till you give birth…”

“This… This is crazy!” Christine tried.

“Here, Daddy,” chirped.

Christine turned to see Candy with a large vessel, a rubber tube, and a funnel attached.

“Grab her head!” Mary-Jane urged.

“What?” Christine cried.

They grabbed her, and holding her nose in a pinch held it till she opened her mouth… then they pushed the rubber hose down her throat, holding her head back at the same time.

Candy began pouring the liquid down Christine’s throat.

Christine’s arms and legs flailed as she choked.

“That a girl!” Jenny cheered as Christine took a huge load of the liquid.

“That should be enough” Mary-Jane said.

They looked to Bobby who nodded and so they released her.

Christine fell to the floor, on all fours, gasping, coughing, choking…. “What did you do to me?” she cried, snot running out her nose…

“How do you feel?” Mary-Jane asked…

“What?” she gasped as she drooled the liquid from her mouth.

“My sister-wife wants to know how you feel,” Bobby said.

“I… What kind of quest…. Oh, my God!” she gasped as she felt a strange heat in her stomach.

“It’s working!” Mary-Jane smiled to her brother.

“How do you feel?” Bobby asked.

“Oh, God…! What’s…?” Christine cried… “Fuckkk….. I… Oh, God, fuck me! Please… Fuck me now!”

Bobby was already naked and he and his sisters and mother drew Christine out of her dress.

“Roll over…,” Jenny said “Lie on your back and take your Master’s cock!”

“Oh, yes! Anything! Please, just fuck me! Fuck me now!”

Bobby mounted her and she immediately hooked her feet around behind her.

He guided his cock against her labia, poising teasingly.

“Please!” she cried “Please… don’t tease me!”

He pushed into her.

“Oh, fuckkkk! Yessss!” she cried.

She had never felt so horny in her life and as he pushed into her she gazed at him like she’d never really looked at him before.

She wanted cock… and he was offering this to her… She looked on him like he was giving her such a generous gift… something to behold in wonder!

He began humping her

“Harder!” she urged, “Please! Oh, God! Come in me!”

She thrust her hips up against him. Their mouths met, open, wet.

He humped her harder and harder, and each time she felt it like an itch that was being scratched… It was a relief to the burning she felt between her thighs.

“Please…. come in me!” she trembled.

“You are mine?”

“Yes…!”

“Forever!”

“Oh, God, yes! Forever!” she cried “I’m yours forever!”

And then he came….

She screamed like she was in pain… her orgasm was that intense…

She almost passed out. “Oh, God! Yessssssss!” she cried.

She barely noticed as Mary-Jane squatted over her face now, pissing on her.

She opened her mouth and laughing and drinking at the same time.

Jenny then took her turn and did the same.

They were degrading her… and she loved it…

Then she rolled over and took it up the ass…

* * *

“I will come back…,” Christine said as she sat in her car holding Bobby’s hand…

“I have to impregnate you…,” he said.

“Yes… I… I want to have your babies, Master” she smiled and kissed the back of his hand

She was almost in tears as she drove away, looking at her Master in the rearview mirror.

She had to return to gather her stuff…

She’d not leave word at the hospital except a short note saying she’d quit.

And then she vanished from their lives, returning to that mountain to serve with her body for the rest of her life…

The End