The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mark, the Brainwashed Slave

Chapter 1

Mark was home alone one day. Sadly, this has become the norm for him. At 30, he is still single, with no hopes of a girlfriend in the near future. His days mostly consist of surfing fetish sites and personals after work, sometimes even during work.

Now let’s describe Mark for you. He is 5 foot 7 inches tall, 175-180 lbs., black hair and green eyes. He is part Irish and part Italian with looks leaning toward the Italian side. Overall he isn’t a bad looking guy.

One day, while surfing the web at home, he found some good hypno-fetish sites. Well, Mark has a hypnosis and mind control fetish. After looking around for a bit, he sees a banner for a Hypno Domme. Out of curiosity, he clicks on the link and that’s when it happened......

Hello my name is Mark and I have been told to write this down and put it out for all to see! However, once I am done my memory of these events will vanish from me forever.

I am a hypnotized and brainwashed slave to Mistress Beth. I came across her website and didn’t take it seriously. Neither hypnosis nor brainwashing is real....or so I thought. She had a few mp3’s on her site for free. I put on my headphones and laid down to get comfortable. As the recording started, I thought “this is too lame to work” but I couldn’t stop listening to them.

The first mp3 was to be listened to everyday for a week. It was the basic, “get you under and trancing” beginners recording. After listening to that for the first time, I woke up screaming her name as I was shooting cum all over myself. By the fourth time, I thought maybe I was losing control. So, I decided to stop listening. The very next day, this repeated. After a week straight of this, I’m sure I’ve lost control. I move on to her second mp3. At this point, I am her slave. Whether, I new it yet or not.

The second recording deepened my trances and submission to Mistress Beth. Once again, for a week straight, I woke up cumming all over myself. I also dreamt about her, being her sex slave, sex toy and even pimped out by her. At this point, I no longer thought I was losing control, I know I had! I began to have the uncontrollable need to email her telling her I am now her slave. So I did. The response I got was total bliss to me! To know that my Mistress.....scratch that, Goddess, would take time out of her day to welcome me into her life, her world......I don’t remember the whole email. However, I did notice that I had changed. My life was no longer my own. I quite my job and was moving. Where was I moving to? I gave everyone that asked me where the same answer, “I am moving in with my Mistress. Where she lives, I don’t know. All I know is I had to get there.”

As I approached this very nice house, I realized I have no memory of the entire trip. I don’t even know how long it took me to get there. The best was to describe the house, it was a mansion! I noticed nude men working in the yard. To me it seemed perfectly normal. Men should be kept naked after all, right?

As soon as I shut off the car, I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen walking towards me. I got out, immediately fell to my knees and bowed to her. “Goddess, I am here to serve you as you have ordered” I say. “Good slave” Goddess Beth replied. “Follow me”. “Yes Goddess” I replied.

Without even being told to do so, I began to crawl behind her. I just knew I wasn’t allowed to walk. As we entered the house, all slaves bowed to her. She didn’t speak as we walked, well as she walked and I crawled. She led me down into the basement dungeon where she ordered me into this device. I don’t know what it was called but it was shaped like a person made of steel with loops, and rings with hinges. It was a tight fit but I managed to get in. She screwed it shut then grabbed a pair of scissors and cut off all of my clothes.

“This is how you will be from now on. You will not wear any clothing unless I say so. Ever again!” my Goddess said. “Now I need to assign you a position in my house. What shall I have you do?” I replied, “Anything you wish Goddess is fine with me.” Her response was “Good. I am glad to hear that. Do you know how I pay for this house? Of course you don’t. You are going to be a worker for me. Do you know what a worker is slave? “No goddess” I said.

“You are going to be one of my prostitutes. I run a service for ladies all over the country and the world. I make a lot of money doing this too. Women call me and I send them slave boys, like you! What they do with you is up to them. You may be used for sex, yard work, house cleaning, butler duties, ANYTHING! Is this clear?” said Goddess Beth. “Yes Goddess, I am yours to do with as you wish.” I replied. She walked up to me, stroked my face and said,”I know slave and you love it. Don’t you?” I replied. “Yes Goddess.”

“Now we have to do something about all this body hair. But first, we need to continue the training for your tasks” she replied. At that moment, I was released from the encasement I was in and once again, immediately dropped to my knees. I bowed to her and kissed her feet.

(To be continued)