The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the first story in what I hope will be a three or four-part series about Marilyn and her “slaves”. This particular story is a long-running fantasy/reality of mine, and something I’ve been meaning to write up for a long time. Stories three and four of this are much the same, as I’ve had them banging around in my head for almost two years, now. Story two, however, is something that I’ve “created” in the past couple of days, and one I will be posting fairly soon, based somewhat on the responses, if any, I get to this one.

Each story will be a bit different, with fluctuating POV’s, and I hope they are something you can, and will, enjoy. The first three are pretty obvious, which is a catchphrase for saying they are without much sexual subtlety. However, if I should get to the last story in this, it’s my hope that I can write it in such a way that you’ll be able to enjoy it on more multiple levels, and to truly see the woman behind the character that is Marilyn.

My big thanks to Nymph for her friendship, inspiration, and incisive proofreading; and, as always, all feedback and comments, both good and bad, will be greedily accepted.

* * *

Marilyn: Cleaning Up

Marilyn headed out into the kitchen, knowing she’d find Jada there finishing up the dishes.

The party had gone very well, she thought, with the guests all seeming to enjoy themselves, along with the food and refreshments she’d had catered for tonight. For her, at least, the affair had been enhanced by at least two members of the all-female catering crew, Carla and Jada, both of whom were very attractive and vivacious young women. She’d enjoyed watching them, and had been rather happy, and titillated, to note the occasional glances that Jada had given her throughout the evening.

Marilyn knew she was attractive... she was honest enough to know the truth of that. She was only 36, with a pretty, if only slightly severe face, and a full-figured body that she worked on for hours in the gym each week. She expected to be looked at; hoped for it, in fact. Those glances tonight, and an idea that had been lingering in her mind for some time now, were the reasons why Jada was still here, and out in the kitchen, helping her clean up after the party.

It was something she knew was wrong on the face of it, but it was an idea Marilyn was finding more and more difficult to get out of her head.

She walked through the door and stopped, looking over to the sink where Jada stood with her back to her. Jada’s hands were in the sink, and Marilyn could hear the sound of splashing water as the young caterer fulfilled her promise to help out. Marilyn was surprised, and pleased, to see that Jada had removed her apron, standing there in just her nice white blouse and tan skirt. For another few seconds, the older woman continued to stand there, admiring Jada’s long, straight, dark brown hair, and svelte figure.

“I really appreciate you staying after,” Marilyn called out, walking over toward her. “I don’t mind cleaning up so much, but I’m not a big fan of doing dishes.”

Jada turned her head, looking back over her shoulder, and said, “No problem, Ms. Kramer. The extra 25 bucks will come in handy, and I don’t mind doing the occasional dish. But I must admit to being a bit surprised.”

“Surprised by what, dear?”

Marilyn saw Jada blush slightly before continuing, “Well, it’s not my place to say, I know, but with a house this big, and this expensive, and with you living here all alone, I’m really surprised that you don’t have a servant or two to help you with such things... you know, the cooking and cleaning and taking care of the house stuff.”

“Oh, that’s a perfectly legitimate question, Jada, and one that I’ve considered quite a bit over the past 18 months or so,” Marilyn said, moving up closer. “It’s just the idea of hiring servants that somehow feels wrong to me. I know that sounds foolish, but the thought of actually paying someone to help me out just doesn’t seem right.”

“But surely, you already pay people to work for you in your business, don’t you?” Jada said, looking down at the dishes beneath the water again.

It was true, Marilyn thought. Her software company was doing well... it was big and growing larger, and she certainly had more than enough money to hire a couple of live-in servants. Hiring people to work for her was a big part of her job as the corporate CEO, after all. So why not at home, too?

“That’s true enough, I guess. But that’s at work. This is my home, and even as big as it is, I just don’t feel comfortable hiring anyone to do things that are so personal to me.” She didn’t bother to explain that up until two years ago she hadn’t been alone at the house, that she had lived here with Gretchen, her partner and lover. Gretchen had left her, though, to be with someone else. Marilyn knew she probably could have made Gretchen stay, but at the time she didn’t consider it the proper thing to do.

“I’m probably not explaining that too well,” was all she said, instead.

“Oh no... I think I understand. It’s sort of like paying for someone’s loyalty and respect, and I can see how that might bother you.”

Marilyn felt a slight tingle move through her at Jada’s words. So attractive, and intelligent, too, she thought. Maybe this is the time, and maybe Jada is just the woman I should start out with.

Marilyn had grown tired of living in her big house all alone, and she did realize that she could use some help here. That, and she had finally stopped pining for her missing lover, and was now determined to move on with her life, both socially and sexually.

That was part of the reason for the big party tonight; to get back into the swing of things, to start seeing and being with other people again. It had only been kismet that someone as attractive and alluring as Jada had been here. Seeing the way Jada had looked at her, had flirted at her with her eyes, had started Marilyn thinking again about just how she might fill up her home with laughter and love and lust once more.

She felt a momentary twinge of guilt at what she was planning. She had never used her strange ability to help her with anything like this. Oh sure, she had used it with Gretchen on occasion, in order to sense her partner’s mood, especially at times when she felt that Gretchen was hiding something or repressing some strong feeling. She’d used it in the business world, too, to help her in certain negotiations, and with certain troublesome employees. But she’d never really used it to help her find a prospective lover.

“Yes, I think you do understand, Jada, as that’s it almost exactly. You seem very intelligent. I can easily imagine you running this catering business in a few years, if that’s what you want. Sorry if that makes me sound like a busybody.”

She watched as the young woman blushed again before replying, “That’s okay, Ms. Kramer. But this is only a temporary job. I graduated from college with a degree in graphic arts a year or so ago, and I’m just working for my aunt’s catering service for a while until I can get a good job. It’s been one of those ’ they want experience, but how can I get any experience if no one will hire me’ type of things, though. I’m sure you know how that goes.”

“I do, indeed,” Marilyn said softly, moving up to stand directly behind Jada, “and I wish you all the success in the world with that. But please, if were going to talk like this, call me Marilyn.”

“Alright... Marilyn, and thank you. I’m still hoping for the best,” Jada said, looking up at her reflection in the window over the sink.

“I think you’re doing a very smart thing in working for a caterer right now, though. Being at parties such as this, you can never tell when you might make contact...,” Marilyn said, still speaking softly as she pressed herself up against Jada’s back, “... with someone who might be able to help you out with your career.” She heard Jada’s breath catch and felt the other’s soft shiver as she pressed tighter to her, working her breasts into Jada’s shoulder blades. “May ask you a question, dear?”

“Okay,” Jada whispered.

“I saw you looking at me tonight, and couldn’t help but think they were more than just casual glances. Would I be wrong to think that?”

“No,” Jada responded, her voice barely audible.

“And I noticed you were occasionally staring at my breasts, the same ones you can feel moving against your back right now. Does it bother you to feel them there, sweetie?”

“Noo...”

“And while my breasts are not quite as big and round as yours, they’re still very nice... don’t you agree?”

“They... they are nice, yes,” Jada answered, her words coming out as nearly one long sigh.

Marilyn took that opportunity to wrap her arms around Jada’s waist, to pull the two of them even closer together. It was only then that she let her mind settle completely and began to use her “gift”, her ability to read what another person was feeling when she was in close, personal contact with them. It was less a mind reading trick as it was the ability to take a nearly instantaneous personality profile of the person she was with.

It was as though she could see images, desires, or memory trails within their minds. She saw two women kissing, and instantly knew that Jada was, at least, either bisexual or bicurious. Marilyn saw Jada bowing her head and smiling, and somehow knew that she was slightly submissive. She “watched” as Jada lit an ornate candle, then sat down to eat... alone, and could tell that she was not currently involved in any strong sexual or emotional relationship, outside those with her family.

Other things Marilyn could simply feel. She could tell that Jada was generally a happy person, but that she was feeling a lingering disappointment with her current life; that she was both scared and excited, and struggling to fight the feelings building inside her right now. And finally, she could sense that, deep down inside, Jada wanted her struggles to fail.

That last impression, and considering the increasingly strong attraction Marilyn was feeling for her, cinched it. Jada was the perfect woman for what she had in mind, both now and for the future, and, her heart starting to beat faster, she decided to pull the trigger on her plan.

“I want you to do something for me, Jada,” Marilyn whispered, her lips only an inch from the young caterer’s ear. “I want you to keep washing those dishes. No matter what happens in the next few minutes, I want you to keep your hands in the water and continue doing your job. You want to keep doing your job for me, don’t you? You want to keep giving me the wonderful service that I paid for?”

“My job, yes...” Jada said, her hands beginning to move underneath the sudsy water once again.

“That’s very good, my dear. It’s just plates, saucers, and glasses, anyway, so it should be easy enough to continue, no matter what happens, no matter what you feel. We put all the dirty pots and pans in the dishwasher, so all you have left to do is the easy stuff... the smooth china plates and the pretty crystal glasses.”

Marilyn kept her voice pitched low and soft, knowing things were going wonderfully well so far and not wanting to startle Jada in any way. She’d taken some psychology classes in college, and had had some hypnosis training since, and knew enough to go slowly. They had as long as it would take tonight... there was no need to rush.

Peering down over Jada’s shoulder, Marilyn said, “That’s it; work on that one plate first. No, don’t use the brush on it... just use your fingers until I tell you differently. That’s a good girl,” she said as Jada complied, putting the brush up on the side of the sink before reaching back down into the water.

“Alright now,” Marilyn said, letting go of Jada’s waist and moving her arms up and around to begin unbuttoning the other’s white blouse. “I want you to move your fingers all over the plate, using just your sense of touch to make sure it’s completely clean.” She felt Jada stiffen in her arms a bit at that, though, and realized she might be going too fast.

“Relax, hon. Nothing is going to happen that you don’t want to happen. Okay?”

She felt Jada soften, and heard her say, “Okay, Marilyn.”

After loosening the top three buttons, Marilyn pulled her hands back for a moment, then let her left arm slide slowly under Jada’s left arm in order to reach back around and work her hand underneath Jada’s blouse. She let her right hand drift lower, to grasp and hike up Jada’s short skirt, then to glide underneath it. Again, she felt Jada tightening up, half-lifting her hands out of the sink, as if to perhaps grab at Marilyn’s.

“No, Jada. Leave your hands in the water,” Marilyn said, a bit more forcefully. “You need to trust me, to trust your own feelings.” Then, in a quieter voice, and right up against Jada’s ear, she whispered, “And just know, down to the depths of your soul, that I would never, could never, hurt you.”

For a few seconds Jada just stood there, seemingly lost in thought. Then, nodding softly, she relaxed once more and let her hands move back into the dishwater.

“That’s the way... that’s my good girl. Now I want you to find the dirty spots on that plate, and start to rub them slowly, trying your best to get them off.” As Marilyn said that, she let the fingers of her right hand move up and down over Jada’s panties, pressing the... mmmm... damp material against her labia and slightly into her slit.

“Can you feel them, baby?” she whispered, after Jada had gasped. “All those dirty, filthy spots that need to be rubbed in order to get the nasty things off? That’s it... feel them, work them, rub them.” As her attractive dishwasher began to move in her arms, obviously strongly stimulated by this, Marilyn took the opportunity to slip her hand under Jada’s bra cup and squeeze her large, soft breast.

As one of her fingers moved up and down over the growing nipple she found there, the fledgling domme lightly hissed, “Can you feel that, too? Another spot... something else to be worked and teased off the plate so that it will be so clean for us.”

“Yess... must be clean,” Jada moaned in response, beginning to writhe even more.

Marilyn writhed back, unable to resist. This was as exciting and arousing a thing as she’d ever done. The sensuality of it, the building control she seemed to have over this attractive, lust-filled young creature was turning her on no end. Almost helplessly, she slid her own engorged nipples over Jada’s back, and ground her own soaked sex into her firm, round ass.

“You’re doing wonderfully,” she managed to say. “You’re doing exactly what I’m telling you, what I’m wanting you to do. Now work your hands back and forth in the water, Jada.”

Gasping louder, Jada complied, just as Marilyn guided her fingers under Jada’s panties. She moved them slowly over her drenched pussy, massaging and pulling at Jada’s aroused flesh, before working them just between her velvety soft lips.

“Stir the water, dear. Feel how hot it is, how wet. Feel it so slick against your wet fingers as they move through it. Feel it as your fingers build up such a thick, creamy lather.” Marilyn stroked and teased Jada’s inner folds as she said that, wiggling her fingers, lightly scratching with her nails. “Do you feel it? Do you feel how hot and creamy wet it is?”

“Oh god, yess!” Jada cried out, lurching backward against her employer.

Bracing herself, and pushing back, Marilyn husked, “Find a glass, any glass. That’s it, any one. Now work your fingers deep inside it. Plunge those fingers into it. Yess... deeper and deeper, looking for those filthy, nasty, dirty spots inside.”

Both women moaned as Marilyn’s actions once again matched her words, as she drove two fingers deeply up, and into, Jada’s spasming pussy. She curled them there, rubbing and tormenting Jada everywhere inside. Marilyn listened as the other’s breathing became more ragged, as the completely aroused woman in her arms rushed toward orgasm.

Finally remembering what she’d intended for tonight, Marilyn suddenly realized she didn’t want that, at least not yet. She wanted control here... deep, long-lasting, personal and emotional control of Jada. And if she wanted to have that sort of control, then she was going to have to dredge up some control of herself.

So she slowed her fingers down, not working them so deeply inside her, not teasing Jada’s pussy so much, not pulling and massaging her nipple and breast so aggressively. For a moment, she feared she’d waited too long, as Jada was still shaking, and lurching back against her. But then she noticed that the other’s breathing had started to slow, and that her soft moans now sounded more plaintive, more frustrated, than totally aroused.

“That’s okay, Jada, don’t worry. We’ll finish washing up in a minute or two. But for now, I just need you to relax, and to put your head back on my shoulder.

“That’s it... back just like that. Now close your eyes, letting your hands just drift in the warm, wonderful water... so lazily, so easily.” Marilyn watched as Jada did that, as her breathing slowed even more. “That’s perfect, hon. You respond so well to what I tell you to do, almost as if you were born to it.”

Marilyn said nothing for a while, simply savoring the erotic, intimate feel of being like this, of being so close, so completely in control of Jada, as the helplessly aroused caterer basically melted back against her. She felt another small pang of guilt, too, wondering if she even needed to do this, based on Jada’s obvious desire for her already.

But this would make things easier all around, she knew.

Jada wouldn’t be left with any lingering doubts about what she wanted to do, or about whom she wanted to be with and... obey. Things would be more permanent this way, more certain... Jada wouldn’t leave her as Gretchen had. This would be hotter, too, Marilyn knew, as she now fully realized just how turned she was to have this level of power over such a luscious, responsive woman.

She’d hypnotized Gretchen, but only as a “fun” thing, as a way to increase their sexual pleasure. Her relationship with Gretchen had been a slightly domme/sub thing, but not to the extent this one would be.

Marilyn had decided that she wanted a bit more this time, that it was time for her to spread her wings and reach out for what she truly desired.

“We’re going to wash another plate now, sweetness... okay?”

“Mm-hmm...”

“Excellent. Now keep your eyes closed and pick up another plate.” Marilyn smiled as Jada did as she’d been told. “Now I want you to picture it in your mind, all perfectly round, and smooth, and white. I want you to really concentrate on the plate, really see it, so we can get it completely clean. Are you doing that for me, Jada?”

“Yes, Marilyn,” she murmured, her cheek against Marilyn’s, her eyes still closed.

“Seeing the roundness, feeling the smoothness, letting the pristine white of it completely fill your mind’s eye now. Put your finger on the outside edge of it, so we can make sure it’s totally clean.” She watched as Jada obeyed once again. “Now start to circle the plate very gently, very leisurely, slowly letting your finger drift toward the middle of the plate with each turn.

Again, Jada did as she’d been told, with Marilyn continuing to whisper in her ear as her finger slowly drew closer and closer to the middle of the plate. All the while it moved, and Marilyn whispered, she kept up her soft stroking of Jada’s breast and pussy... nothing too extreme, but just enough to keep her body distracted, and in a state of languid arousal.

Finally, Jada’s finger reached the center of the plate, and stopped.

“Lift your finger away, and realize that the plate is perfectly clean now, perfectly blank. You can see that, feel that, can’t you?”

“Yes, Marilyn.”

“Nothing else exists for you; it’s all you can see or sense or feel. It’s so perfect, so clean, so empty of anything and ready to be used again, isn’t it?

“Yess... it’s ready.”

“And all that’s in your mind now is...?”

“The white plate,” Jada whispered.

“Very good, sweetie. Now I’m going to begin to write things on that plate with my magical, black, felt-tip pen, and as you see the words forming you will know they are totally true, are things you can totally believe, because the plate is so clean and pure now. Do you understand?”

“I do...”

“Perfect. See these words as I write them, and know, down to the deepest parts of your mind and body, that they are the truth, that they are totally real, and that they are what you think and believe now. See the black letters as they form... first J, then A, then D, then A... that spells...?”

“Jada.”

“Very good. See the letters L—O—V—E—S forming. And now, M-A-R-I-L-Y-N. What does the white, pure plate say, Jada?”

“Jada loves Marilyn.”

“And that is the absolute truth, isn’t it? You love me so much, don’t you, dear?”

“Yess... I love you, Marilyn.”

“And I love you, too, Jada.” She felt her young captive shiver against her. “I’ve wiped the plate clean now, and it’s time to see other words. I’ve now written ‘Jada obeys Marilyn’ on the plate. Do you see that?”

“Yes....”

“That’s the truth, too, isn’t it, Jada. You want to obey me, you must obey me now, and it gives you pleasure to obey me, doesn’t it?”

“Yes... pleasure to obey you,” Jada sighed, then moaned, as Marilyn slid her fingers over her clit and nipple, reinforcing Jada’s agreement, Jada’s obedience.

It went on like that for about ten minutes, with Marilyn instructing her, taking her new slave deeper, and installing a trigger phrase to help her put Jada under again later. And Marilyn would to that again in a bit—would trigger Jada and work on her even more; would take even stronger control of her mind and will.

But right now, both of them had other needs that must be attended to. Her heart starting to hammer again, Marilyn knew exactly what to do, as it had worked so well, and so quickly, before.

“You’ve done so well, Jada, and been such a good girl in doing everything I’ve said, that I’m only going to make you clean one more dish. Keep your eyes closed and your head back, but find a glass with your hands. That’s it... that one’s fine. Oh lord, though… it’s easily the dirtiest, filthiest dish of them all. So many spots that need to be rubbed and rubbed in order to get them off.

“Now work your fingers inside it; start to rub those spots and feel the arousal that obeying me can bring you.”

As Jada’s fingers began to move vigorously inside the glass, so did Marilyn’s, once more driving deeply inside Jada’s soaked pussy and once more massaging and manipulating her obviously aroused breast and nipple. And as Jada began to moan in pleasure and an increasingly intense arousal, so did Marilyn. This was all so hot to her that she could barely stand it.

“That’s it, baby, that’s it... feel yourself working up those suds, that thick, creamy lather... it feels so hot, so greasy and wet... grind those spots... do it! Feel how good it is to rub them, to work them! Deeper... faster... that’s it, yesss…!”

Jada was totally losing it now, her hands simply flailing in the water as she thrust herself back against Marilyn, as she humped her pussy wildly against the fingers that plunged in and out of her, as she ground herself against the thumb that stroked and tormented her clit.

Marilyn pushed back, writhing against her, grinding her tits and mound against Jada, moaning in her ear, and egging her on with her rasping words.

“You… you love me... say it!”

“I love you!” Jada cried out.

“You live to obey me, and love me, and be mine... tell me!”

“Yesss... I do... oh my godd...!” was all Jada could yell before her whole body seized, and she began to cum.

The two of them crashed against each other, Jada lurching and squealing, her hands out of the water to grasp Marilyn’s right wrist as she thrust herself against those fingers again and again, her pussy spasming and oozing her liquid lust all over them. Marilyn clutched at her new slave, driving at her, dragging Jada’s orgasm on and on, wanting it to be the biggest one of her life, something to remember forever....

Suddenly, it was over, with Jada going almost completely limp and Marilyn struggling to hold her upright. She leaned back, Jada against her chest, her head to Marilyn’s shoulder once more, and kissed her cheek as both of them caught their breath.

“That’s it, sweetie... breathe and relax. Enjoy the feelings inside you. Breathe and relax...”

Marilyn wouldn’t... couldn’t... let Jada relax for too long, though, as her own body was aflame with need, her panties soaked, her nipples practically poking holes in Jada’s back. She had to wait a bit for the other to recover, though, and while Jada came back to her, Marilyn thought about what would happen now.

She thought about what Jada would need to tell her family about this, about how she would see if Jada had the art skills to work for her company, about what room she’d give her when Jada moved in, and about how soon that would be.

And Marilyn thought about how much fun she would have filling the other four empty bedrooms in her house, too.

Jada had been almost too easy, as the attractive caterer had obviously already fancied her, and was already rather subbie by nature, it seemed. Marilyn wasn’t completely positive why this all felt so good to her, but now she was almost sorry she had waited so long to find out.

She also began to hope that finding occupants for the other rooms might prove to be a bit more of a… challenge.

With a smile and a sigh, she finally whispered to Jada what she wanted her to do next, what she wanted her new lover to feel and see permanently written on the perfect white plate that filled her mind. Then she brought her new housemate out of her trance, finally releasing Jada from her tight embrace.

Things were going to be just fine, Marilyn thought, and she couldn’t have been more pleased when she saw the huge smile on Jada’s face before she knelt, lifted Marilyn’s skirt, and buried her face between Marilyn’s quivering thighs.

* * *