The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marianne’s Photo Session

Chapter Three—The Roommate

by Mountain Man

I’m not sure why I’m writing this. I’m not a writer; it’s unusual for me to try to record my thoughts. But the experience I just had was so strange, so out-of-the-ordinary, that I feel I must set it down. I want to write this. I need to.

Marianne is my roommate. Much of what happened is her story, but I’ll leave that to Marianne to tell; I’ll just relate my portion of the tale. Or at least what I remember. I think I remember most of it, but to tell you the truth, I’m not completely sure. I’ll say more about that later. Oh, by the way, my name is Colleen.

A part of me wonders what I’ve gotten myself into, although to tell you the truth, I’m really not too worried. Life should have some adventures, shouldn’t it? And this feels like one of those adventures. If I stopped to think about it, I might be a bit worried, but worrying doesn’t seem very important right now. I’d just rather enjoy my thoughts and feelings about everything that’s happened. And when I think about where it might lead, well, I’m not too worried about that either. After all, he’s only going to take me where I want to go. He said so, and I believe him.

It all started a couple of weeks ago with some peculiar behavior. Marianne began disappearing for long periods of time. We have an unspoken rule, sort of a pact—we let each other know where we are. Part of it is the harsh realities of being single young women in a big city, part of it is being such good friends. In the several years that we’ve shared a place, we’ve made it a point to “check in” with each other. Lately, Marianne has been leaving the apartment without telling me where she’s going. It almost feels like she’s sneaking out; I’ll look for her in the early afternoon, and she’ll be gone, not returning until late in the evening. When she does return, she’s oddly evasive; she won’t say where she’s been or with whom. The one time I pressed her, she confessed that she didn’t know where she’d been. Dismayed, I asked if that didn’t worry her. She smiled, shook her head “no”, and disappeared into her room.

Another thing—I’ve been noticing strange sounds coming from her room at night. If I hadn’t known for certain that she was alone, I’d have sworn she was having sex. I hear moaning, panting and crying coming from behind her closed door. This just isn’t like her. Once I heard her call out. I’m not absolutely positive, but it sounded something like, “Yes, Master, please take me.” I was stunned. What was going on?

She’s also been dressing differently. Marianne has always been a fairly conservative dresser. We both are, which makes it easy for us to go shopping together, and even share clothing. Lately, she’s been buying clothes that are unusually daring. She’s started wearing tight halter tops and sheer blouses, often without a bra. Her skirts have gotten much shorter, and she’s been wearing stockings with garter belts. She’s even begun strolling around the apartment in skimpy lingerie, something we’ve never done before. One evening she was wearing a very revealing teddy, and I could tell she had nothing on beneath it. Something’s been causing these changes, but I had no idea as to what.

Finally, I decided to try to find out. On a Saturday afternoon when we were home together, I posted a watch at my bedroom window, expecting that she’d sneak off. Sure enough, after just a few minutes, I saw her hurrying along the walkway outside our front door. I followed, carefully keeping her within sight. She was on foot, so I knew she wasn’t going far. Sure enough, after about 15 minutes, during which I trailed at a discreet distance, she turned into an low-rise apartment building. I watched through the glass as she knocked on a door, then followed a man into his first-floor apartment.

The ground floor, what a break! I skirted around the building to the nearest window, and peered inside. The blinds were open, revealing what appeared to be a combination sitting room and photographic studio. There were a variety of lights and cameras on one side of the room; the other had a seating arrangement with two deep plush chairs flanking a large couch. Marianne was seated on the couch, with the man seated next to her. He was middle-aged, with longish brown hair and a graying beard. His wire rim glasses gave him a studious appearance, and although he seemed a bit out of shape, he wasn’t unattractive.

To my surprise, Marianne was gazing raptly at a crystal pendant dangling from his hand. As I watched, her eyes began to blink, at first slowly, and then more rapidly. I couldn’t hear their voices, but I could see that he was talking to her continuously, only pausing occasionally for brief answers from her. Marianne’s eyes had a glazed distant look each time her eyelids blinked open, and I could see that she was struggling to keep them from closing. My god, he’s hypnotizing her, I thought.

My calves were beginning to cramp. As I straightened my legs to ease the pain, I lost my balance and stumbled into a bush beside the window. Marianne seemed oblivious. Startled, the man glanced up, and his eyes met mine. I felt exposed and vulnerable as his gaze held me. Then a flicker of a smile played across his lips, and he waved his fingers, beckoning to me. Unsure what I was walking into, but knowing I had to intervene for Marianne, I walked slowly to his door. He was standing there, waiting for me, while Marianne remained on the couch, eyes closed, body slumped forward.

“What are you doing to her?”

“I’m hypnotizing her; in fact, she’s already in a very deep trance state.”

“You can’t do that, I’m going to call the police.” I was practically trembling, I felt so angry. How dare this man violate my roommate and friend?

“Whoa there. Hang on. Marianne asked me to hypnotize her.”

“I can’t believe that. Marianne is a very proper girl. She’d never do that. And you were going to make her have sex with you, weren’t you?”

“Marianne is only doing what she wants to do. No one can be made to do things under hypnosis that they don’t choose to. She’s had a long-time fantasy of being hypnotized, and I’ve indulged that fantasy. I’ve been hypnotizing her for a while now, at her request. And yes, I have sex with her; that’s part of her fantasy. It’s impossible to do something to someone in hypnosis, unless that person has inner desires that match the suggestions.”

“You’re telling me that this is her idea?” I retorted angrily.

“Yes. That’s exactly what I’m telling you. Shall I awaken her, so you can discuss it with her in private?”

I nodded curtly. Marianne was still sitting quietly on the couch, seemly unaware as this heated exchange took place. Well, heated on my side, anyway. He seemed to be taking it all in stride, replying very calmly, gazing into my eyes as he spoke in cool, measured tones.

“Marianne, in a moment I’m going to awaken you. Your roommate is here, but that won’t surprise you. I’m going to leave the two of you to talk alone for a while. Awaken now on ‘three’. One ... Two ... Three.”

Marianne’s eyes blinked open, and she smiled up at the man. Then she looked over at me.

“Hi Colleen.”

“Are you ok, Marianne?”

“Oh yes. I feel just great.”

“I’m going to go out for a short walk; I’ll knock when I return,” he said. " I hope the two of you will talk, and wait for me. I’d like to speak with you both, before anyone leaves.”

Marianne said ok, and I nodded my head. He gazed at me for a long moment before turning towards the door. His eyes were intense, yet his face seemed kindly and open. Strangely, I found myself having warm feelings about him, even though a part of my mind was screaming that he’d abused Marianne, and should be locked up without a key.

When he’d gone, I turned to Marianne, and placed a hand on her arm. “What’s he done to you? I’ve been so worried, Marianne.”

She laughed lightly. “It’s not like that at all. You look so serious and worried. There’s nothing to worry about. I’m having the most exciting time of my life. I want you to be happy for me.”

“Happy that this man is taking advantage of you? Happy that he’s forcing you to have sex with him?” My rage had returned full force. I would get this creep for what he was doing to her. I’d make him pay.

“Colleen, Colleen. You’re such a sweet friend, and I love you so much.” She placed a hand over mine where it rested on her upper arm, and took my fingers into her own, squeezing them gently. “I’ve had a fantasy of doing this since I was a little, little girl. This is a desire that goes back years, and years, and years; not something that he’s doing to me, but something that I’ve yearned and ached for almost my whole life. If I tell you about it, will you try to keep an open mind, and try not to get upset?”

She seemed so earnest, and so caring. I’d been worried that she might still be under his influence, but she seemed to be fully awake and aware. This was the Colleen I knew, but the thoughts she was expressing completely took me by surprise. Never in a million years would I have suspected Colleen of harboring fantasies of this sort. She was gazing at me with concern and some trepidation. I realized how hard it must be for her to talk about this, and I told her that of course I would listen to her. She patted the couch, and I sat down beside her.

“This may be a bit hard to say, I hope you’ll be patient with me.” We smiled at each other. “Ever since I was a kid, I’ve had a fantasy of being hypnotized and turned into a sex slave.” She was speaking in a low voice, looking down, her eyes not meeting mine. I was stunned. I couldn’t believe that my conservative, straight-laced friend was saying this.

I sat silent for a minute or two, not sure what to say. Finally I blurted out, “He’s turned you into a sex slave?”

“Yes, it’s my deepest fantasy and he’s helping me make it come true. I hope this isn’t upsetting you, Colleen. I’m so excited, and I’m loving this so much.”

“Well, yes, it does upset me. I never would have guessed that you thought about such things, and I’m wondering if it isn’t something he’s done to you. You’ve always been so normal, Marianne, you’ve never been into weird or kinky things. He’s making you do this using hypnosis, isn’t he?”

“No, he isn’t doing it to me, Colleen. It’s something I dreamed of long before I met him. The hypnosis makes it easier for me to relax, let go, and explore. But I’d do all this without the hypnosis, it’s a huge turn-on for me. I have to admit, I just love how it feels being hypnotized. I feel so relaxed and wonderful. I think that even if I didn’t have fantasies of submission, I’d want to be hypnotized, it’s such fun, and feels so great!”

“I don’t know, Marianne, you’ve been acting so strange lately. It seems like you’ve become another person.”

“You’d act strange too, Colleen, if you’d stumbled across your deepest desire. He’s helping me explore things I’ve always wanted, but been too shy to ask for, or even believe I could really have. I know I’m changing, and I love the ways in which he’s helping me to change. It’s really what I want. It really is, Colleen. Do you believe me?”

She was so earnest, so sincere. I nodded my head. What else could I do? She was speaking passionately, beaming with excitement. It was as if a light was glowing within her. I decided that no matter what was going on, if she felt this strongly about it, who was I to stand in her way?

As I contemplated this, there was a knock at the door, then the hypnotist stepped into the room. He asked if I’d mind spending a few minutes talking with him alone. I agreed, and we went into the living room together, leaving Marianne in the sitting room/studio. He closed the door behind, giving us privacy.

“I wanted to make sure that Marianne explained everything to you, Colleen, and answer any questions you might have.”

“I’m having a hard time taking this in. I still wonder if she’s doing all this because you hypnotized her into it.”

“Colleen, hypnosis doesn’t work that way. It isn’t mind control in the way that’s portrayed in films or cartoons; it’s not like that at all. What hypnosis really is, is a way to give us permission to express our inner selves. Marianne has deep-seated desires and fantasies about being dominated and controlled. Her conscious mind is extremely conflicted about those desires, however. Growing up, she was taught both covertly and overtly that such ideas are bad and wrong. Yet, she has those desires, so a conflict exists inside her. Each time she fantasizes about being dominated, she feels guilty. Hypnosis allows her a safe space to let go of that guilt, and to experience her fantasy without feeling torn. Does that make sense to you?”

“I guess, but you are manipulating her mind, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am. Her fantasy is of being given suggestions that will make her more submissive, and less inhibited in expressing her sexuality. For that reason, she is very open to accepting suggestions of that form. In fact, she welcomes such suggestions, since they feed her erotic fantasies so powerfully. A person who didn’t share those fantasies would not accept such suggestions. Hypnosis doesn’t open a person’s mind to every suggestion from the hypnotist; it does give her permission to accept suggestions that she really wants to accept, but has conscious blocks against due to past experiences, or social constraints.”

“You mean that Marianne has sex with you because she wants to, not because of the hypnosis?”

“Exactly. The hypnosis gives her permission to do that, and it’s what she really wants to do, both consciously and subconsciously. She is excited by the fantasy of submitting to a powerful, controlling man, and hypnosis allows her to experience that fantasy.”

“What about the way she’s been dressing lately?”

“That’s another of her deep desires. She would really like to wear more revealing clothing, and have men admire her body. Growing up, she was told that “good girls” don’t do that, so she’s suppressed those urges. She’s very, very open to any suggestions that allow her to do what she wants, without feeling the guilt that would come from initiating such changes in her lifestyle without permission. She won’t do anything that would be self-destructive or harmful, nor would I ever try to suggest anything to her that might be foolish. She is very excited, however, about dressing more suggestively and letting go of some of her conservatism.”

“She doesn’t seem to be aware of what she’s doing much of the time. Are you making her forget things? If she’s only doing what she wants, why wouldn’t she remember what’s happened to her?”

“I think that would be a good question for Marianne to answer. Would you mind if she joined us?”

I indicated approval, and he left for just a moment, returning with Marianne in tow. “Go ahead and ask your question again,” he said, once both of them had joined me on the couch.

I turned to her and asked if she remembered things that happened when she was hypnotized. “I remember some of it, but not all,” she replied. “Sometimes I awaken from the trance, and everything that happened seems very dream-like and distant. Other times it’s crystal clear. Occasionally, when I come out of hypnosis, I have no idea what has happened. I also suspect that there are times I go into hypnosis, and am not even aware I’ve been in trance, but of course, I don’t know for sure,” she grinned.

The hypnotist nodded. “Unless she’s given specific instructions to remember, much of what happens under hypnosis is hazy to her. I’ve also given her explicit instructions to forget what’s happened on a number of occasions.”

“Doesn’t that worry you?” I asked. “Don’t you care that he’s making you do things, and you don’t even remember what?”

“It’s a huge turn-on for me,” Marianne replied. “It’s part of my fantasy. I don’t think I can explain why, but the idea that I’m being given post-hypnotic suggestions and commands, and I don’t even know what they are, is tremendously exciting. We talked about this at the beginning, and he asked me if I wanted to remember everything. I told him that I wanted to experience hypnotic amnesia, that the idea excites me, and I wanted to see what it’s like. Every time I find myself doing something unexpected, and get a sense that I’m responding to a hypnotic trigger that I don’t remember, I get an amazing rush; it’s such an intense thrill.”

“But what if he’s making you do things that you don’t really want to do, and having you forget that he’s given you the suggestions?”

He turned to me and spoke, his voice soft but intense. “I don’t think you believe that Marianne really wants this, that’s she’s doing exactly as she chooses, do you, Colleen?” I shook my head. “Perhaps it would be helpful for you to see one of Marianne’s trances. Are you open to being an observer; to watching what I do with her, and how she responds?” I nodded. “Marianne, is it ok with you for Colleen to watch as I hypnotize you, and give you the sort of suggestions that you enjoy?” Marianne nodded, a huge smile on her face.

“OK, please get comfortable, Colleen. I’m going to ask you not to move or speak while I work with Marianne. Is that ok with you?” I assented. He then asked Marianne to lean back and relax. “Now Marianne, I’m going to count to 3, and touch your forehead. When I reach 3, and touch your forehead, your eyes will close and you will go into deep, deep hypnosis. Are you ready, Marianne?”

She nodded, her gaze already a bit distant. Her eyes were fixed on him, an expectant look on her face. She certainly seemed to be eager; I began to wonder if perhaps what she’d told me was true. The hypnotist counted to 3, then lightly tapped her forehead, at the same time saying, “sleep ... deep, deep asleep.” Marianne’s eyes closed instantly, and her head nodded forward. Her shoulders slumped, giving her the appearance of a loose, limp rag doll.

“Now, Marianne, you will sink deeper and deeper, hearing nothing as you go deeper and deeper into your hypnotic trance. Hearing nothing until I touch your shoulder and speak your name. Do you understand?” She nodded her head slightly, and let out a sigh, relaxing even more. He turned towards me.

“She can’t hear us now, so we can talk.”

“She went into hypnosis so quickly. When I was watching through the window, she was going into trance very slowly. Why did she go under so fast this time?”

“Both Marianne and I enjoy hypnotic inductions. She has learned to go into trance almost instantly, but she enjoys holding back a bit, and being slowly seduced into hypnosis. And I enjoy watching her go under slowly. Sometimes I have her experience the sensation of resisting and being overcome, a fantasy that we both enjoy.

“I put her to sleep quickly this time, because I wanted you to see how eager she is to go into trance—how much she likes it. Can you tell that she’s enjoying it?” I nodded. I had, in fact, noticed the gentle smile Marianne was wearing. She seemed to be very relaxed and happy.

He touched her shoulder. “How are you feeling right now, Marianne?”

“I feel so wonderful, Master. I love it when you hypnotize me. I feel so relaxed and obedient, Master. I love it so much when you make me feel this way.”

I’m sure my mouth was hanging open. I turned to him. “She calls you Master,” I said in disbelief.

“She has a fantasy of being hypnotized and made to serve a Master. She imagines herself being subdued and transformed into a slave girl. Did she tell you about that?”

“Yes, but I was having a hard time believing it.”

“It’s a large part of the reason that she responds so deeply to hypnotic suggestion. She has a huge fantasy about being commanded and becoming obedient. Does it make you uncomfortable that she calls me “Master”?

“Well, yes it does. I believe that men and women should respect each other as equals. I think it’s wrong for people to control others.”

He nodded. Touching her on the shoulder again, he told Marianne that she was no longer to call him Master. Her face took on a troubled expression, and a tear formed in the corner of her eye.

“Have I displeased you?” she asked plaintively.

“No, no, not at all, Marianne. I’m very, very pleased with you. It makes Colleen uneasy when you call me Master, and we want her to be comfortable, don’t we?”

Marianne’s smile returned and she nodded her head. “May I call you Sir, then?” she inquired. The hypnotist looked at me, and I nodded.

“Yes, calling me Sir will be just fine, Marianne.”

“Oh, thank you Sir,” she beamed.

“You can see that she’s really into this. It excites her to respond to suggestions I give her. It’s because she wants to have this experience that she allows herself to follow my suggestions. Let me show you how this works for her. When you’re alone in your apartment, do you ever see Marianne unclothed?”

“No. We’re both fairly modest, and only undress in our own rooms, with the door closed.”

He nodded. “So it would be very unusual for Marianne to show you her naked body?”

“More than unusual, we’ve never been naked with each other.”

“How would you feel if I had Marianne remove some of her clothing? Would it upset or disturb you?”

When he asked that question, I felt a rush of excitement, immediately followed by a wave of shame. I must have turned beet red; I could feel my face flaming. I couldn’t meet his eyes as I shook my head ever-so-slightly.

“Fine. Marianne, you want to remove your blouse for me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“What do you want to do right now, Marianne?”

“I want to remove my blouse for you, Sir.”

“Go ahead and do so, Marianne.”

Eyes still closed, Marianne began to unbutton her blouse. I watched in disbelief as she worked her way down the buttons, and then slid the fabric off of each shoulder, finally letting the blouse drop to the ground. She was wearing a lacy white demi-bra, and I could tell by the heaving of her breasts that she was getting aroused. I couldn’t believe she was doing this. Sweet, proper little Marianne, undressing in front of a strange man and her roommate. Why was she doing this?

“You know that Colleen is watching you undress, don’t you, Marianne?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“How do you feel about Colleen watching as you remove your clothing?”

“It excites me to obey you, Sir.”

Maybe this was Marianne’s fantasy. He certainly didn’t seem to be prompting her to give submissive responses, and I could tell that she was really into it. He told her to open her eyes and look at me. Her eyes were distant and glassy, and she had a lovely madonna’s smile on her face. When he told her to take off her bra, she didn’t hesitate a moment. Continuing to gaze at me, she deftly reached behind, unfastened the bra, and peeled it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Her nipples were very tight and her breathing had become even more rapid and a bit ragged.

“Close your eyes, Marianne, hearing nothing until I touch your shoulder and speak your name. Well, Colleen, what do you think?”

“So, she’s doing this because she wants to obey you?” I asked, still feeling a bit suspicious.

“No, there’s more to it than that. She wants to be given permission to display her body. Marianne was brought up in a family that believed it morally wrong for a woman to want to be looked at. Wrong to wear sexy clothing, or to enjoy the gazes of men. Part of her wants to rebel against that, but it’s hard for her to overcome that early training on her own. Also, there’s the power that comes from displaying; she wants that as well.”

“Power?”

“Of course. Surely you’re aware that sexy dress and seductive actions give a woman power over those who desire her?” I had never thought about it in quite that way, but what he said made perfect sense to me. “Marianne fantasizes about submitting to a man’s control, but the flip side is gaining control over men through the seductive power of her body. Does that make sense?”

“Yes, yes it does. How far would she be willing to go?”

“I’m not sure. I do know that this fantasy runs very deep for her, and the exhibitionistic part of it is quite powerful. If it doesn’t make you uncomfortable, I’ll explore a bit further with her right now.”

Marianne was sitting still, head bowed, eyes closed, her upper body naked, breasts tight, nipples puckered. I was hoping that the hypnotist couldn’t tell how this was affecting me. I couldn’t even answer, but simply nodded.

“Marianne, open your eyes now. You’re feeling aroused. You’re very, very aroused, Marianne. You feel so very excited now, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir. I feel very excited now.”

“You want to pinch your nipples, and when you do, you’ll feel intense pleasure, won’t you, Marianne?”

“Yes, Sir. Intense pleasure.”

“You know that you’re not allowed to orgasm until I permit it, don’t you, Marianne?”

“Yes, Sir. I must wait for permission.”

“No matter how hot and excited you get as you pinch your nipples, you will not cum until I allow it.”

“Yes, Sir. I cannot cum until you let me, Sir.”

“Pinch your nipples now, Marianne. And look at Colleen as you do.”

Marianne turned her distant eyes towards me, while gathering her tight, full nipples between thumb and forefinger. She started slowly, gently, but soon was pinching harder, pulling at her stiff nubbins. I could feel twinges in my own breasts as I watched her stimulate herself. Her breath was coming in short gasps, her mouth open. Soon she was moaning, a low, quavering sigh with each breath.

I couldn’t believe that Marianne was actually pleasuring herself in front of me. If I’d had no other proof that she was hypnotized, this would lay any doubts to rest. I could feel myself empathizing with her. I knew that she wanted to cum, I could see it in her face, and silently I was urging her on. I wanted her to be allowed the pleasure that she craved. I turned to the hypnotist.

“Please let her cum. Can’t you see how much she needs it?”

“Part of her fantasy is not being allowed to cum until she begs. That gets her more excited, making the whole experience even more intense and pleasurable for her. Have just a bit of patience, and you’ll see how much she enjoys this.” He turned back to her, “Marianne, you may ask for what you want now.”

“Please Sir, I need to cum. Please Sir, may I cum? Please Sir, I need it so bad. Please Sir, I’ll do anything for you if you’ll let me cum. Please Sir, please.”

Her voice was the voice of desperation. She was pleading frantically, facing me as he had instructed, but all her attention was focused on the man withholding her release. He was watching her carefully, noting the build-up of tension in her body, the quavering of her voice, the intensity with which she was tugging and pulling at her stiff nipples. At last he relented, and in a soft but forceful tone said, “cum now, Marianne.”

She cried out, and I could see her body shaking. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. She was quivering, moaning, her hands fluttering over her breasts, vibrating the tight nipples. I couldn’t believe how intensely she was cumming, and she hadn’t even touched her pussy! Finally, after what seemed like ages, she began to quiet, slumping down on the couch, all of her features relaxed. A smile played about her lips, and she let out a large, satisfied sigh.

He turned to me. “What do you think, Colleen?”

I was floored. My shy, retiring roommate had just had a massive orgasm right in front of me, one that made the best I’ve ever had look like a yawn. I’m sure he noted my look of stunned amazement.

“Hypnosis allowed her to let go of her inhibitions, and fully enjoy that experience. For her, it’s an experience of submission. If you were to be hypnotized, I think you’d have a very different sort of experience. I don’t think that the fantasy of being controlled appeals to you. Am I right?”

I think I must have been in shock. Normally, I’d have bristled at even the slightest suggestion that I submit to hypnosis, all of my defenses on screaming red alert. Somehow, what I had just seen seemed to have short-circuited those defenses. Perhaps it was how aroused watching Marianne had gotten me. I was wondering if he could tell how much it affected me to see her half naked, toying with herself. I was so wet. And perhaps I was responding to how well he seemed to understand me. Of course, I wasn’t interested in being controlled; and he seemed to realize and accept that. I nodded my head in acknowledgment, and he continued.

“It’s perfectly normal and natural, to want to be in control. For you, hypnosis would be an opportunity to delve into some of your hidden desires, to relax some blocks that hold you back from new experiences. You could give yourself permission to move beyond your normal constraints, but without losing control. Does that sound interesting?”

I gazed at Marianne, eyes closed, deeply relaxed, and thought about what I’d like to explore. I wonder if he knew what I was thinking? I’m sure he saw my cheeks burning, and that I couldn’t meet his gaze. Again, I mutely nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

“Somehow, I have a feeling that you’re intrigued by this, that you’re curious about what you might discover. And perhaps thinking of some experiences you’d enjoy if you learned to loosen and relax just a bit. Am I right?”

Again I nodded. He seemed to understand me so well. His voice was warm and soothing. I glanced up for just a moment, and his eyes seemed very kind and gentle. While I was watching him command Marianne, I had a feeling he really cared about her—that he wanted her to enjoy herself, to experience pleasure. I thought about whether I’d want to explore with him, and to my surprise, I found that I did.

“Yes, you are right.” I paused for a moment, and then expressing some lingering doubts. “You wouldn’t make me do anything I didn’t want to?”

“That’s simply not possible, Colleen,” he said warmly with just a hint of humor in his voice. “Think about it. All I’m going to do is talk to you. Can you imagine anything I could say that would make you do something you really didn’t want to do? Hypnosis isn’t a magic spell; it’s a bond of trust between two people. A natural state of mind, in which you give yourself permission to experience new things, things that you want to experience. But only if those things truly match your own desires. Would you like to try it, to have that experience, knowing that you’re not going to do or say anything that you don’t want to do or say?”

I smiled at him. “Yes, I think I would like to have that experience.”

He smiled back at me. “All hypnosis is self-hypnosis,” he said. “If you’d like to learn to hypnotize yourself, I can simply be your guide. I think that might be most comfortable for you. Don’t you agree?” I nodded. “Here, here’s the pendant. Hold it up, in your hand, and watch the stone. When you’re ready, the gem will begin to move on its own. Not until you’re ready—you’re in control. Just gaze at it, let yourself relax, and wait for it to move. It will tell you when you’re ready to begin slipping into a trance. Until then, just watch the jewel, breathe evenly, relax, and wait patiently. You’re in control, and when you’re ready, the pendant will begin to move. Just gaze at the crystal, and wait for it to happen. There, do you notice it beginning to move?”

Yes, I could see that the pendant was beginning to swing back and forth just a tiny bit. I held it, dangling by its chain, and watched the gemstone begin to slowly swing back and forth. It was surprisingly easy to hold the pendant up, and to watch the jewel. I was feeling quite relaxed. The movement of the stone became more pronounced, swinging back and forth. I was moving my head slightly to keep it in focus, but at his suggestion, I held my head still, and simply followed it with my eyes, back and forth. I began to notice things—how lovely the glittering jewel was, the feel of my hips on the couch, the air currents in the room moving over my skin, the sound of a fan in the window, the movement of the stone back and forth. He gently prompted me, suggesting different elements of the environment for my attention, and I found it very easy to focus on each sensation as I gazed at the pendant swinging back and forth.

I’m really not sure if I was going into hypnosis or not. I had expected something quite different. I was anticipating a drowsy feeling, heaviness in my eyes and limbs, almost like falling asleep. Instead, I felt relaxed, but very focused. I watched the jewel as it swung back and forth, back and forth, and listened to his voice. His voice was quite clear, and had a smooth, buttery quality that I was really enjoying. I was surprised at how easy it was to watch the pendant swing back and forth, while taking in each of his crystal-clear words. The whole process was just fascinating. Simply watch and listen, watch and listen; I felt so relaxed and so nice.

He kept reminding me that I was in control, and he was right. I was only watching the pendant swinging back and forth, and listening to his deep soothing voice because I wanted to, because it felt so great. He was very good at helping me to relax; turning my attention to different parts of my body, helping me notice how each was relaxing. It became easier and easier for me to imagine each part loosening and letting go, all the tension floating out. The more I focused and immersed myself in relaxation, the better I felt. Ummmmmmm, so nice to let go and relax deeply. So nice to let his voice help me feel so wonderful.

I found myself thinking about what a nice man he is. I could understand why Marianne was spending time with him. He kept telling me that I was in control, that I’d only do things I really wanted to do, that I could allow myself to follow his voice and enjoy the pleasure of being guided by him. What nice things to say! And yes, I did want to give myself permission to let go, to let him lead me, to see where his voice would take me. What a beautiful image and a beautiful feeling, to follow him, to feel so relaxed and wonderful.

After a while, when I was feeling really mellow, relaxed, and very, very pleasant, he began to talk about where we might go together. I was enjoying his voice, and felt very open to sharing and exploring, following his lead.

“Colleen, we talked earlier about letting go of inhibitions, letting go of things that hold you back from things you’ve been desiring. Would you like to have that experience, to let go of limits and barriers, and follow my suggestions?”

Of course I would, who wouldn’t? Being free of limitations and inhibitions sounded just wonderful. I nodded my held, and smiled. The smile was for him, although I kept my eyes on the lovely, relaxing pendant, watching it go back and forth, back and forth.

“That’s wonderful, Colleen. It’s wonderful that you’re so willing to explore, so open to new possibilities. Open to all my suggestions, knowing that they’ll take you where you want to go, knowing that they’ll be just perfect for you. That’s such a delightful thought, isn’t it? You feel so good about yourself and what we’re doing together when you think about that, don’t you?”

Yes, I did. I felt so good about myself, knowing that I was open to new explorations. I was in control, and was going exactly where I wanted, exactly where he was leading. It felt so wonderful to let anything holding me back simply dissolve. I could be relaxed and free, following all his suggestions, and feel proud that I was allowing myself that pleasure.

“Colleen, I want to ask you some questions now. It will feel so nice to answer questions, to let go of any hesitation and answer fully and openly, won’t it?”

Yes, it certainly would. I loved his voice, and was looking forward to talking with him, and answering his questions. It would open new possibilities for me. And I could keep watching the lovely glittering jewel while I talked with him, enjoy watching it swing back and forth. How nice. How very, very enjoyable. If this was hypnosis, I just loved it. I’m not sure why I had been so worried about it. He can hypnotize me anytime he wants. I feel so good, and I’m enjoying this so much. I hope that I can have this experience over and over again with him.

He asked me about my fantasies. Well, of course I’d been wanting to tell him about them, and I was so pleased that he asked. It’s funny that I’ve never told anyone my fantasies before; it’s really quite easy to talk with him, and share my secrets. After all, there’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s all perfectly natural, and I was so glad that he was giving me the opportunity to be open and honest with him.

“I’ve had a fantasy for a long time of being with another woman. I know I shouldn’t have those thoughts, but I think about it a lot actually.”

“There’s no reason you should feel any shame. That’s a natural and healthy fantasy, isn’t that so?”

“You’re right. There’s no reason I shouldn’t enjoy my fantasy. I get so excited when I think about making love to a woman. I’ve always been too shy and inhibited to act on it, but when I see a beautiful woman, I get so hot.”

“You would enjoy living out that fantasy, wouldn’t you? There’s really no need to be shy about it. It would be so exciting for you to actually make love to woman; you want to do that, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, I want it so much. I’m sure you noticed how I was looking at Marianne earlier. When she started undressing, I thought I was going to lose it; I was so hot and horny.”

“You want to let go of your inhibitions and make love to Marianne, don’t you?”

“Yes, I want to make love to Marianne. But I don’t think she’s interested in women.”

“Marianne enjoys my control so much, that she’ll want to respond and comply when I suggest that she’s attracted to you.”

“You mean you can use hypnosis to make her have sex with me?”

“She will love that experience. You want me to hypnotize her into an attraction for you, a deep attraction. Isn’t that right, Colleen?”

“Yes. That’s such an exciting idea. Would you hypnotize her into a deep attraction for me? I’d love for you to do that.”

“You’ll know that I’m your friend, and you’ll know that you can trust me when I do that. You’ll feel so grateful, won’t you, Colleen?’

“Oh, yes. I do trust you. You’re such a good friend. It’s so wonderful how you’re letting me share my fantasy with you. I feel so grateful for everything you’re doing for me.”

“That’s just perfect, Colleen. Now, Marianne,” he said, turning toward my hypnotized roommate and touching her on the shoulder, “you’re very deep and very obedient, aren’t you?”

“Yes, sir. I’m deep and obedient. It feels so good when I obey you.”

“Very good, Marianne. I want you to open your eyes and look over at Colleen. She’s very lovely, isn’t she, Marianne?”

“Yes, lovely.”

“You find her attractive, don’t you?”

“Yes, attractive.”

“She’s sexy and desirable, isn’t she?”

“Sexy and desirable.”

“As you look at Colleen, you’re getting aroused, aren’t you, Marianne?”

“Getting aroused.”

“You’re very attracted to Colleen, she gets you so hot. Isn’t that right, Marianne?”

“Gets me hot.”

“The more you gaze at her, the more turned on you become. You want her so badly, don’t you?”

“Want her.”

“You want to kiss her, don’t you, Marianne?”

“Want to kiss her.”

“You want it so much. You’ll need to ask permission, Marianne.”

“Please Sir, may I kiss her?”

“You’ll need to ask her permission, Marianne.”

“Please, Colleen, may I kiss you?”

Oh God, I couldn’t believe it. I’d fantasized about Marianne kissing me for years now. And here she was, begging me to let her. It was so intense, and so exciting. I could feel my breasts straining against my bra, and my thighs dampening. I was stunned. I couldn’t speak, and while I hesitated, she continued to beg.

“Please, Colleen, I want it so much. I want to kiss you. You’re so attractive and you get me so hot. Please, may I kiss you, Colleen?”

I couldn’t speak. Finally, I just nodded my head, and she slid over next to me. The hypnotist took the pendant from my hand, allowing me to slip my arms around her, and gather her to me. Our lips met for a sweet and gentle kiss. We lingered, just the tips of our tongues dancing over each other’s lips.

After a long, slow time, we paused for a moment, drawing back and gazing at each other. She was so pretty and desirable, her eyes distant, her breasts naked and heaving with shortened breaths of arousal. I just had to feel her breasts against me, and quickly I undid my blouse and bra, letting them fall to the floor. It didn’t matter that we were being watched. The hypnotist had helped lead me to this wonderful experience, and I trusted him. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed he was beginning to photograph us, but that didn’t matter. He was my friend and I trusted him.

I put my arms around Marianne, and drew her towards me. The feel of her breasts against mine was incredible. She was so soft, so warm, so sexy. Our lips met again, harder this time, more insistent. I explored her mouth with my tongue. My mind was reeling with the intensity of it all. I was actually living out my fantasy, making love with my pretty roommate, who seemed to desire me as much as I had desired her for these many years.

The hypnotist continued to photograph. Each time the flash went off, Marianne let out a little gasp and became more aroused. How wonderful, the camera was arousing her. I hoped he’d take even more pictures, and get her even more aroused. The thought of him watching us, and capturing it all on film got me even hotter. Perhaps I have a bit of exhibitionist as well! Ummmm, what a lovely thought.

I pressed closely against my sweet roommate, running my hands down her smooth, silky back, caressing her warm, soft skin. As I slipped a hand beneath the waistband of her jeans, she drew in her breath to give me easy access, and I slid my fingers down over her firm, full buttocks. I continued kissing her deeply, as I caressed her sexy bottom. I could feel just a trace of moisture at the farthest reach, but my hand was trapped by the tight fabric, restricting access to her treasure.

While I was exploring, she slipped her hands between our bodies, and started to unfasten my jeans. Reluctantly, yet eagerly, I slid my hand out of her pants and began to work at her button and zipper. She wriggled her hips, helping me slide her jeans and panties off together. I stood and quickly skinned off the last of my clothing, then rejoined her on the couch, caressing her breasts with one hand, exploring between her legs with the other. She was so wet, so warm. To my surprise, she was smooth-shaven, and for a moment I wondered if he’d had her do that. What a sexy thought.

We kissed again, then she began working her way down my body, first licking and nuzzling my breasts, sending bursts of pleasure through them, and then moving lower. I stroked her fine, brown hair as she kissed across my stomach, licking and sucking my belly button. I couldn’t believe how good all this felt. She spent an eternity kissing my thighs, little kitty licks, teasing me. I was going wild. I knew that when she touched my sex, I would explode, but she drew it out, withholding the promise, fueling my passion with her teasing lips and tongue.

At last, I felt her tongue on my tight little nub, then felt it licking amongst my moist folds. I sighed deeply and sank down on the couch, awash in sensation. I felt the hypnotist’s hands stroking my head and face, and his warm breath against me. He was whispering into my ear, but I was too immersed in pleasure to take in what he was saying. It wasn’t important. Anything I needed to know, my deeper self would remember. Her warm moist lips and tongue and his warm, gentle relaxing voice, filled my universe.

I was ready to cum. Marianne was gently grasping both of my buttocks, pulling me upwards to give her mouth full and easy access. I was stroking my own breasts, running my palms over the nipples, so tight and full. His voice was telling me that it was time to orgasm, and that I could let go now and cum for him. Yes, cum for him. That seemed so perfect. To cum for my guide, my teacher, the man who was leading me, instructing me. To feel the deep pleasure of being with my Marianne, my pretty love, and to cum for him. I knew that I’d take in all his words, all his suggestions while I orgasmed, and that would feel so good. Her caresses and his voice. Her strokes, his words. I was cumming now. Waves of sensation. Oceans breaking over me. My pussy clenching rhythmically. I shuddered, trembled, my breath coming in quick, shallow gasps. His voice, so deep inside me, filling my mind; her tongue, deep inside me, filling my need. Cumming over and over and over.

This went on and on and on. I don’t know what he said; his words blended with my thoughts. I’d know what I needed to know when I needed to know it. I don’t know what she did with her lips, her tongue; her touch blended with my body. I responded, adrift, pliant, open, receptive. Rushes of sensation engulfing me, so warm, liquid, a tide of pleasure bearing me onward. At last, the rhythm began to slow, to gentle. My eyes closed, my breath began to still, I was floating, on the edges of sleep.

I’m not sure how long I drifted. It may have been a long time. I may or may not have heard his voice as I drowsed and dreamed. It’s not important. I think I fell asleep. The next thing I remember, I was in my bed at home, and it was morning. Was it all a dream? No, it had been too real—the memories were so vivid. I wasn’t sure how I’d gotten home, but it didn’t really matter.

A tiny part of my mind worried about how all of this would affect my relationship with Marianne, but I needn’t have worried. We were just fine together. You might think that after what we’d shared, we’d either be too embarrassed to speak, or we’d be all over each other. In fact, things didn’t change much at all. We didn’t talk about it, but I had a special smile each time I saw her, and she returned it. I wonder if she even remembers what happened, but somehow even that doesn’t seem important. I guess I know that we’ll have other opportunities in the future, and I’ll simply wait for our next visit, knowing there’s no need for impatience or uncertainty.

The one thing that has changed is how much more relaxed we are about our attire around the apartment. Somehow it no longer matters if we see each other in our underwear. And I do enjoy seeing Marianne in the lacy bras and tiny thongs that she’s wearing these days. She’s setting such a great example with all her new clothes. It’s gotten me motivated to do some shopping. I bought a couple of sexy tube-tops that leave my tummy bare, along with tight hip-hugging jeans. I also got some tight clingy tops that look just great, particularly when I don’t wear a bra, and some very short skirts to go with them.

Of course, I loved shopping for several sets of sexy lingerie, and even bought a see-through blouse, just like Marianne’s! I can’t wait for us to go out together wearing them. We’ll look terrific, and I’m sure that both men and women will enjoy seeing our perky nipples through the transparent fabric! It’s so great to feel free to show off my sexy body. I love it!

The best change is no longer needing to worry about Marianne sneaking out. I know that next time she goes visiting, I’ll be with her, holding her hand as we go down the walk, ready for our next adventure together.

* * *