The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marianne’s Photo Session

Chapter One—Watch the Birdie

by Mountain Man

“Good afternoon, Marianne, it’s nice to meet you. I’m so pleased that Susie suggested you call; I’m sure we’re going to have a great time together.

“Yes, I’m all set up for your photo session. Sure, I’ll be happy to tell you about it. I’ll be taking a whole series of photos, in different poses. Sometimes, I’ll tell you exactly what to do—what positions I want you in, how to move—other times I’d like you to just let go and do whatever comes naturally. Try not to think about it, OK? I know you’ve never done this before; most people don’t realize that a photo shoot is actually hard work. If you find that you’re feeling tired, that’s natural; just close your eyes for a bit, relax, and when you’re ready we’ll continue.

“Yes, I understand that you’re not interested in anything risqué, and that’s just fine. I want you to be completely comfortable with everything. The most important thing for a good photo shoot is that you be relaxed and comfortable. I’ll do my best to make sure that the session is enjoyable for you.

“I’m going to be using a flash to get proper lighting. Try to keep looking at the camera, even when the flash is going off. Soon, you won’t even notice as the camera flashes. I’ll say “Flash” at first, to let you know it’s coming, so you can keep gazing at the camera, at the flash, as if it weren’t even there. I want to you stay relaxed; I’ll keep reminding you as I tell you what to do.

“I’ll just keep talking—talking you through the whole process. It will be best if you don’t answer; you can simply nod your head to respond to my questions. Of course, if you need to tell me something, feel free, but it will be easiest if you just listen to what I have to say.

“The clothes you’re wearing are just perfect. That dark top, with all the little buttons is very flattering, and your skirt is lovely. We’ll start with your hair down. Such long, lovely golden hair is meant to be seen. Perhaps later, I’ll have you pin it up, but natural is the way to start. Everything natural, Marianne; that’s what will work best.

“Begin to move naturally now, Marianne. Very relaxed, moving smoothly. That’s it. Flash. Raise your arms up now. Flash. Now lower them. Flash. Very relaxed; you’re doing so well. Flash. Again, raising your arms. Slowly, Marianne, very slowly. Flash. Keep gazing at the camera. Flash. That’s perfect. Flash. Let your body flow. Flash. Relaxed, moving slowly and naturally. Flash. Lower your arms now, Marianne. Flash. Very, very slowly. Flash. So easy. Flash. So relaxed. Flash. Doing so well. Flash.

“That’s great. Now I want you to do a slow turn. Flash. Imagine that you’re moving through very thick molasses; when you move it’s so slowly. Flash. Your body glides so slowly and smoothly through the thick syrup. Flash. It’s like slow motion as you turn sooooo slowly. Flash. Now let your arms flow through the thick and heavy fluid. Flash. Slowly. Flash. Thick. Flash. Heavy. Flash. Doing so well. Flash.

“You’re so relaxed and you move so naturally now. Flash. Almost like floating. Flash. Like drifting in warm water. Flash. Languid and sensual. Flash. Nothing but my voice and the camera now. Flash. Stretch your arms out over your head. Flash. Stretch. And now relax. Flash. Stretch again; really stretch. Flash. Slowly. Flash. Very slowly. Flash. Now hold that stretch. Flash. Hold it. Flash. A bit longer. Flash. And now relax completely. Flash. You’re doing so well. Flash. So responsive. Flash.

“I can see that you’re a bit tired. Flash. Your eyes are a bit heavy. Flash. That’s just fine. Flash. You’ll look sexy on film with that sleepy look. Flash. Go ahead and give in to that feeling. Flash. Show me your sexy, sleepy look. Flash. That’s right, so drowsy, so relaxed. Flash. Don’t close your eyes just yet. Flash. Keep watching me; watching the camera. Flash. That’s perfect. Hold those sleepy, tired eyes open just a little longer. Flash. Just a few more sleepy, sexy pictures, then you may close your eyes. Flash. No matter how heavy they get, keep your tired, tired eyes open. Flash. Just another moment. Flash. I know they want to close; keep them open for me just a second longer. Flash. Perfect, you can let them close now.

“That feels so good, doesn’t it? You can just nod your head to answer my questions. That’s right; you feel so nice, don’t you? You can keep your eyes closed, and relax even more. You’re doing so well, and you deserve a rest now, don’t you? Just follow my voice; you enjoy my voice, don’t you? That’s right, it helps you—tells you what to do, doesn’t it? And it’s easy and natural to follow my voice, isn’t it? You’re doing so well, marianne; just relax and follow my voice now. So very, very easy to simply let go and drift with my voice.

“You’re doing so well. You’re responding naturally, not even aware of the camera and, of course, that’s just perfect. I’ll keep guiding you, and you can do exactly what I tell you, knowing that will be just perfect. You feel dreamy and relaxed now, don’t you? You didn’t realize how great this would feel, did you? You’re just loving it, aren’t you? That’s right; you love feeling so relaxed and following my voice. Isn’t it nice how my voice helps you to relax more and more? That’s right, so relaxed and responsive now.

“It feels so good to be this deeply relaxed, doesn’t it, marianne? You can simply nod your head to let me know that you agree, as I help you become so relaxed and natural. You love following my voice, don’t you? Yes, you nod your head as you relax even more, even more deeply. It feels so good to be this relaxed and responsive, doesn’t it? Yes, you love being deeply relaxed and deeply responsive. It feels so good. So very, very good to relax and respond.

“I’m going to show you something interesting now; something you’ve never noticed before. Each button on your blouse has a number. There a number for each and every button; an individual unique number. You didn’t know that, did you? Of course not, but you’d like me to teach you about the numbers, wouldn’t you? Of course you would. It’s really so fascinating, isn’t it? We’ll start with the button at the top. You can keep your eyes closed, while I tell you the number for each button. When I teach you a button’s number, just unbutton it, so we’ll know we’re done with it, and then we’ll move down to the next one. Doesn’t that sound like a great plan? Of course it does; you love my ideas, don’t you? Of course you do.

“The number of the top button is ‘one’. Isn’t that fascinating? Unbutton it, and then I’ll teach you the next one. Good. The next one is ‘two’. Very good. This is so fun and easy, isn’t it? The next button is ‘three’. Wonderful. You’re such a good student, marianne. Let’s move down to ‘four’. That’s right, just unbutton, then wait to learn the next one. Now ‘five’. This is so intriguing, as you follow my voice and keep discovering more, isn’t it? The next one is ‘six’. Very good, marianne; you’re learning so well. Now ‘seven’. You love how I’m teaching you, don’t you? Yes, I can see that you do. Next is ‘eight’. Soon, you’ll know all the numbers and that will feel so wonderful. ‘Nine’ is the next one. And ‘ten’. You know almost all of them now. ‘Eleven’. And the last one is ‘twelve’.

“You’ve done so well, marianne, you’re such a good girl. A good student always takes her blouse off after she’s learned all the numbers. That’s right, you’re a very good student, and you want so much to remove your blouse. You have my permission; just slide it off now. It feels so good when I give you permission to do what you really want, doesn’t it? Good girl.

“It’s a bit chilly in here, isn’t it, marianne? Your bare skin is feeling cool, and I can see that you’re getting goose bumps. You need to be warmed now, you’re feeling so chilly. My hands are very warm; when they touch you, they will warm your skin, helping you to feel comfortable and relaxed. There, my hands on your shoulders feel so warm and soothing, don’t they? No, there’s no need to open your eyes, simply relax more deeply as my hands warm your body. You feel how warm and relaxing my hands are as they slide down your arms. Relaxed and comfortable. Deeper now, marianne. As I pull you closer, and my warm soothing hands stroke your back, you feel so relaxed, so pleasant, so drowsy, so submissive, don’t you, marianne? That’s right, just nod your sleepy head. Good girl.

“My touch and my voice help you feel so good, don’t they, marianne? Yes, I know they do. I’m helping you feel so good, and you’re so grateful. So grateful, marianne. You want to give me a little kiss to show your gratitude. You can keep your heavy eyes closed, as your lips move to mine for a little thank-you kiss. Good girl. That felt so nice, didn’t it? You’d like to kiss me more deeply, wouldn’t you? Of course you would. Go ahead now. Good girl. Your lips feel a pleasant tingling; that’s so nice, isn’t it? When you kiss me, that tingling grows, becomes more pleasurable. You want that, that pleasant tingle. You may kiss me again now, even more deeply, and feel that deep, lovely tingle grow stronger. Good girl.

“Your bra is feeling tight and uncomfortable now, marianne. It’s so tight, so uncomfortable. You’ll feel so much better without it, won’t you? Try to take it off now, but you don’t know how. You don’t remember how to remove a bra, do you? No, you don’t. You need your bra off, isn’t that right, marianne? Yes, I can see how uncomfortable you are. You can’t get it off, can you? No, you can’t. You need my help to remove your bra, don’t you? Yes, you want my help so much, and you’ll feel so grateful when I help you, won’t you? Good girl. You must tell me what you want now. That’s right, my help. What do you want me to help you with, marianne? That’s right, taking your bra off.

“You feel so much better now that your breasts are free. You love the feel of my warm hands on them, don’t you? Your nipples feel warm, tingly, and pointy. That’s so nice, isn’t it? You love it when I help you feel so good, don’t you ? Good girl.

“Now, we’re going to continue the photo shoot, marianne. You can open your eyes but stay so very, very deeply relaxed. That’s right. You continue to follow my voice, to respond naturally, deeply, wanting to respond to all my suggestions. Good girl. Gaze at the camera, and feel each flash deepen you. You feel dreamy and sexy now. Drowsy and sexy. Gather your hair up. That’s right. Now arch your back; thrust your breasts forward. Very good. You feel so very sexy now. You love posing for the camera. You love displaying your body. You want to show yourself to me and to the camera. You want that so much, marianne. Good girl.

“You hear sensual, erotic music playing now. You want to move to the music. Your body is swaying, so smooth and sexy as you respond to the music. You’re running your hands over your skin, cupping your breasts, displaying for me. You’re so turned on, so sexy. You’re thinking about how exciting it will be to strip for me now; to do a slow, sexy strip-tease—moving to the music as you remove the rest of your clothing. That thought is so exciting; you want that so much. You can begin now, marianne. Begin your sexy strip-tease, and feel how excited you become.

“Good girl. You’re doing so well. It’s getting you so hot to strip in front of the camera, to do your sexy strip-tease dance, isn’t it? That’s right. So easy to unfasten your skirt and ease out of it as you move and sway to the music. Good girl. You feel so hot and sexy in just your panties. You want to take them off slowly and show me everything. Your skin feels warm and tingly as you rub yourself, as you move to the music, as you undress completely.

“You love how it feels as you rub your naked body in front of the camera, don’t you, marianne? Good girl. Spread your legs just a bit now, as you lean forward. That’s right. You feel so warm and wet, don’t you? Go ahead, let your fingers explore; it feels so wonderful. You just love licking and sucking your fingers—it feels so sexy and erotic. Show me a sexy, sultry look as you slowly, slowly stroke a finger in and out of your mouth. So hot. So sexy. So aroused. I know that you want to stroke yourself even more, it’s so stimulating. You won’t cum until I tell you though, will you? That’s right, you’ll wait until I tell you. Good girl. You can slide a finger inside now. Close your eyes and focus on the sensation. You’re so aroused, so ready. You can’t stop moaning, can you, marianne? No, it feels so good. Your finger slides so deep. So deep. And a second finger. It feels so erotic when your thumb circles your clit as your fingers slide in and out, doesn’t it? Good girl.

“Do you know why you feel so relaxed and dreamy, marianne? It’s because you’re hypnotized. You’re deeply hypnotized, marianne. Hearing that gets you even more aroused, doesn’t it, marianne? Yes, it does. You’re deeply hypnotized, deeply under my control, and you love that so much, marianne. Have you ever been hypnotized before today, marianne? No, and you’re so glad that you’re having that experience now; you love it so much. Show me how much you love my deep hypnotic control by stroking faster and moaning for me. That’s right. Good girl. You’re so close now. Only my hypnotic control holds you back from your orgasm. So hot, so aroused, so deeply hypnotized, so submissive and sexy.

“You’re my hypnotized sex toy, marianne. Feel the rush of intense arousal when I say that. My hypnotized sex toy—that’s what you are, marianne, my hypnotized sex toy. So very deeply aroused, ready to cum. You want to be my hypnotized slavegirl, marianne. You want that so much. Feel your need, your desire, so strong, so intense. You want to be my hypnotized slavegirl. Tell me that you want it, and feel how the words make you orgasm. That’s right, that’s what you want—to be my hypnotized slavegirl. Good girl. Cum for me now, marianne.

“It feels so good to want to be my hypnotized slavegirl as you cum, and cum, and cum. So intense, the pleasure lasts and lasts. You’re thinking about deep hypnotic submission and control as you keep cumming for me. This is so incredibly erotic for you, marianne, so intense and sexy. Keep cumming. Waves of pleasure. Feel your pussy clenching, feel your body tingling, feel the rhythmic tightening and releasing. So good, so very, very good. Tell me again what you want, and feel the pleasure increase. That’s right—hypnotized and a slave. Good girl. Keep cumming for me, marianne. You can’t stop, can you? No, you’re too deeply under my control; you continue to orgasm until I allow you to stop. That’s right, cum for me slavegirl. Good girl.

“Your body begins to relax now, marianne. Let your hands drop to your side and sink deeper. Your eyes are closed, your head is drooping as you go even deeper for me now. Your body feels tingly; your mind is pliant and open. You feel so good, marianne. Your desire to serve me, to be my hypnotic playtoy is so strong now. You want me to hypnotize you over and over again, more and more deeply, don’t you? Good girl.

“Open your eyes and dress yourself now, marianne, staying very deep for me. Quickly now. Good girl. In just a bit, I’m going to awaken you, marianne. It’s not important to remember being hypnotized, is it? That’s right, you want to obey me and forget that you’ve been hypnotized, don’t you? Good girl. It feels so good to be an obedient slavegirl, doesn’t it? Good girl. You’ll remember how much you enjoyed your photo session, and you’ll want to arrange for another one very, very soon, won’t you? Good girl.

“After you leave here, until you return for your next session, you’ll be thinking about being hypnotized. You won’t act on this desire, but you’ll be thinking about how much you’d enjoy being hypnotized. Ever since you were a little girl you’ve been dreaming of being hypnotized; it’s such a turn on. Isn’t that right, marianne? Good girl. When you lie alone in bed at night, you stroke yourself and think about being hypnotized and turned into an obedient slavegirl, don’t you? Good girl.

“Next time you’re here, marianne, you’ll notice the books on hypnosis in my bookshelf. You’ll feel so excited, and you’ll want me to hypnotize you, won’t you? Good girl. You won’t remember being given these instructions; it will be your own idea, won’t it? Good girl. It will be very easy and natural to beg me to hypnotize you, won’t it, marianne? Yes, you’ll want that so very, very much; it’s such an exciting idea, isn’t it? Good girl. You’ll do anything to be hypnotized by me, won’t you? Good girl.

“When you think about this photo session over the next few days, you’ll find yourself wishing I’d taken some erotic, revealing pictures, won’t you? Yes, you’ll be thinking about how much fun it would be to undress in front of the camera, won’t you, marianne? Good girl. It will be exciting to think about sexy, revealing pictures. You’ll want to talk with me about that next time you see me, won’t you? Good girl.

“Now I’m going to count to three and snap my fingers, marianne. You’ll awaken, feeling refreshed and relaxed, remembering only the pleasure of being photographed. Are you ready? Good girl. One ... two ... three.

“You’re doing so well, Marianne. I think that’s enough for today. Yes, you did very well indeed; you’re an excellent photographic subject. I’m pleased that you enjoyed it. Yes, it can be quite relaxing and pleasurable. I think we could arrange that. Yes, I’m free Saturday afternoon; that would be fine. Yes, that’s certainly possible; I’d be quite willing to take more revealing photographs. We can discuss it on Saturday. Oh, it was my pleasure, Marianne. I’ll see you on Saturday, then.”

* * *