The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Manual Override – Get two or they’ll be lonely while you’re at work

To celebrate the first week of her new life, Michael takes Kimberly out for an ice cream and decides to treat her to her favorite topping.

Kimberly was lost at sea with no sense of time or direction. She literally had no idea which way was up. She had been tossed like a rag doll on relentless, poundings waves of pleasure in a sea of hormones and neurotransmitters for what felt like days. And now, as she finally washed up upon the smooth green felt of a distant shore she could feel the last shallow waves or joy lapping at her toes. Her head rolled to one side and she licked her dry lips even as they continued to chant in a whisper.

“I love my Master…I love my Master….I love my Master…” she was testifying her love to the world as her eyes opened and she blinked into the hanging lights above the pool table. “Where?” she started, and then rolled to one side and picked herself up on one elbow. Her hair was hanging loosely now, her ponytail fell apart sometime …earlier. She couldn’t remember much, and her head felt light.

But her pussy felt wonderful! She couldn’t explain it, but she felt warmer, happier, and more satisfied than ever before in her life. Her pussy felt warm and wet and sexy but entirely satisfied, like she had just had twelve of the best fucks of her life all at once. It was an effort to get her hips to move at all since they felt so comfortable and happy where they were.

She looked slowly around the room and saw two couples watching her from one side. The women smiled huge, knowing smiles at her and she couldn’t help but smile back at them. She felt her pussy twitch slightly and she suddenly felt a connection with these women. These beautiful, sensual, obviously aroused women!

Maybe this place wasn’t so bad after all, Kimberly thought. The men were the usual slovenly bunch but she might take a chance with one of these women some night.

“How’re you feeling, Darling?” Asked the heavyset man sitting in a reclining chair. The brunette in his lap, half his age, looked expectantly at her, eager for her answer. “Do you know who I am?” he asked.

“No.” she replied, thinking she was somehow being rude and had forgotten his name. Oh, God! Did she get drunk and pass out? Did someone drug her? She looked around the room, turning around to see the other half that was behind her.

“How about me?” asked Nick with a smirk on his face. Kimberly shook her head and started to worry. Why were they smiling? What did they do to her?

“Do you know me?” asked Michael sincerely.

She looked at him and recognized him immediately. For a moment she flashed on the man at the bar. The big man with the big, firm, warm grip. The man with…those hands…those….hands…

”Master!” she said without thinking.

And then, after thinking it over a moment, questioned herself out loud. “Master? No, Michael…Michael? No, wait…” she was clearly confused and wrestled with her internal dictionary. “I was right the first time….” she finally acknowledged ”Master!” and turned herself to face him. Somehow she felt it was the respectful thing to do, and Good Girls were always respectful of their Masters.

And Kimberly wanted so much to be a Good Girl. She didn’t know why, but she knew it, and she knew she wanted to be a Good Girl more than she ever wanted anything before. And right now that meant being attentive to her Master, Michael.

She swung her weak legs over the edge of the pool table and leaned forward to give her attention to him. Her legs unconsciously parted for him beneath her rumpled skirt, her knees wide apart on the table edge, and she smiled uncontrollably as she gazed lovingly at his scruffy, unshaven face.

“What can I do for you, Master?” she asked him dreamily.

“I think we should call it a night now and take you home, OK, Pet?” he cooed to her as he put his meaty hands gently on her shoulders. He kissed her and she felt sexual electricity coursing from her lips to her pussy. The few men she had ever dated never turned her on when they kissed her. And even the best woman kisser she ever kissed only made her moderately horny. But apparently her Master could drive her insane with lust!

Without warning her nipples stood at attention and juices immediately began dripping down her thighs. She squirmed on the edge of the table, unwilling and unable to break the kiss. Without her panties she was in serious danger of wetting the pool table, so Michael pulled away from the kiss first.

Picking her up by the hips and tossing her over his massive shoulder again like his prize catch of the day, he carried her straight out of the club and into the parking lot. She let her body fall limply down his muscular back, this time not because she was incapacitated but simply enjoying her new position in life. Hanging conquered and spent over her Master’s shoulder, her body weak with sexual exhaustion, she smiled at her good fortune in finding this place. She didn’t remember much of the drive home. She sat next to him on the huge truck seat, and every now and again he would reach across to play with her pussy while he drove. She remembered him talking a lot but could not recall much of what he said. God, she loved his hands!

That was strange, she thought at one point. Even when I dated men I did it to fit in. I’ve never even felt a spark for any guy, but now I can’t stop thinking about this clod! This moron! I should hate him! He’s a rapist and a kidnapper! She looked across the seat at him in the dark. What a thug! A Neanderthal! This hulking, massive, …muscular, hard….firm….man…..

”Master?” she whimpered aloud without even realizing it, and he turned to look directly at her.

As soon as he did all thoughts of hating him vanished and she felt warm and wet again. She wanted to be a Good Girl for him all over again, and wanted to tell him so. She had to tell him. She needed to tell him.

“I want to be a Good Girl.” She said without thinking.

Her pussy twitched three times and sent shudders of pleasure up her belly to her brain. She closed her eyes for just a moment and when she opened them he looked her directly in the eyes and said in a clear, firm voice “Good Girl, Kimberly”

The orgasm exploded up from her clit like a pipe bursting. It gushed across her nervous system and sent streams of ecstasy cascading across her body. Even though her muscles convulsed with pleasure she found she couldn’t stop looking directly into her Master’s eyes. Again, without a conscious thought her mouth spoke the words “Thank you, Master!”

When she awoke the next morning she was in Master’s bed.

It was not a nice home. He was a bachelor and Kimberly found his tastes as well as his hygiene incompatible with… well, human beings. Under any other circumstances she wouldn’t have admitted to having been to his house to use the phone, but she could never be away from her Master, and it was her job to serve him. After all, that’s what Good Girls do.

So soon Kimberly was cleaning up and doing laundry and doing the cooking for Michael. She had always hated these things as a single woman, and thought housewives were women who couldn’t hack a career, but now as Michael’s pet she found the lack of external responsibilities more liberating that any job or vacation could ever be.

She had no appointments to keep, or bills to pay, or taxes to do. There were no rules or regulations. No rush orders or filings to prepare...just Master’s orders to obey and the irresistible power of the hands that controlled her.

Sure, she did chores. But they were for her Master! And she enjoyed them. And she REALLY enjoyed the rewards she got for being a Good Girl!

So, she liquidated all her assets, quit her job, sold her car and gave everything to her Master. He would take care of her now. It would be so much easier and less stressful this way.

And she barely ever thought about women anymore. Well, sometimes. Especially when they were at the Pet Shop. Master took her there a few times during the first week he owned her. The women there were all so beautiful, she thought. If she ever got the chance, maybe she could convince her Master to bring one to their bedroom for her.

She was glad to see Old Tom again, too, and told him that now she understood why he was smiling all the time. They both laughed.

One day, Michael told Kimberly that it was their one week anniversary and he wanted to celebrate by taking her out. After a nice but informal lunch they went for a drive along the hot, dusty rural roads just outside town. An ice cream truck was setup on the side of the road and Kimberly insisted on getting a cone.

Never one to refuse his new Pet, Michael pulled over and they walked across the dirt and grass to the tiny cart that served as a store front. A wide umbrella protected the metal refrigerator on wheels and the young girl behind the plastic shield tried to stay within its shadow, too. She put down her book and stood to help her new customers.

“Hey, Y’all.” She said with the cutest drawl. Michael smiled a big smile at her and said “Hey” right back. “My lady here would like a cone. Isn’t that right, Darlin’?”

She was not looking at the ice cream, though. As soon as she had gotten close enough to really take her in, Kimberly had felt her heart race for this little vixen. Just over five feet tall, she had that freshly washed, clean cut look about her and long, dirty blonde hair that she had pulled through the back of her baseball cap. Kimberly always loved that.

Her sheer pink satin shorts barely covered her tight, runner’s ass such that the bottoms of her cheeks curved into her legs just below the hem. They matched the too tight pink belly shirt that did nothing to hide her pert, young breasts.

She knew nothing could compare to her Master’s touch now, but her true self would not be denied and looking now at this slender, toned, nubile young athlete of a girl Kimberly felt urges she had almost forgotten. She licked her lips unconsciously as she silently appraised the young girl.

“Darlin’?” prodded Michael “See anything you like?”

“Oh, yes.” She said hungrily. It was now or never, she thought. If Master doesn’t want me to like women then he’ll make me forget about them after we get home, she thought. But, if he doesn’t mind it … She shuddered at the implications of her thought. Was she willing to involve someone else in this bizarre, criminal world she was in?

Seeing how Kimberly was looking her over, the girl behind the counter started to get homophobic and unconsciously covered her exposed belly with her arms. She leaned forward into the cart and behind the plastic shield to minimize her exposure to this “perverted old dyke”.

Intrigued by her tone Michael pulled Kimberly aside and asked her directly what she was thinking.

“Before you…took…me, Master….I…” she stammered, afraid of his response “ I was a lesbian.” She blurted out. “I liked women. I only had sex with women. Not men, just women.”

“I get it.” He countered with a laugh “I know what a lesbian is, Kimberly. How come you’re just telling me this now?”

“Well,” she thought out loud “you never asked, and I have a whole new life that you gave to me. New feelings, new loves, new Truths.” She looked over his shoulder at the young girl tending to the ice cream buckets. Her short ponytail bobbed in the hot Georgia sun as she scraped at a flavor.

“But deep down inside, Master, I really still want that girl over there.” She took a deep breath and signed “That sweet, tender, innocent little girl.” She continued, committed now to the thought “I want to take her home and lay her out flat on the bed and spend the entire afternoon licking and sucking and nibbling every inch of her supple, nubile body until we both pass out together in a pile of sweaty, quivering girl flesh!”

Michael was stunned and blinked twice before he turned to glance back at the ice cream girl. She was sitting back in her chair again with her book in her lap. Her features were handsome yet feminine, and her golden arms and legs were perfectly sculpted by serious exercise. She was a babe, and as a man Michael completely knew what she meant. What guy WOULDN’T be thinking that of this gorgeous little piece of ass?

He turned back to Kimberly and raised an eyebrow. “So, you still want to be with me, but you also WANT to have other women?” he asked incredulously, as if someone had just told him that in order to claim his lottery prize winnings he also had to agree to be a celebrity judge at a professional blowjob competition.

“Yes!” she yipped with excitement “But I would be happy with just this one!” she promised him. And then added as an afterthought “…for now.”

If their relationship had been a normal one, Michael was sure this would have been a trap somehow. He couldn’t have gotten that lucky. Usually training a Pet to play with other Pets was difficult and took months of conditioning. He expected to start her sometime in the fall, after she’d gotten used to her new life with him, but this could cut months off of her training. He looked up and down the long, desolate dirt road they were on and saw no other vehicles at all.

“Done!” he said and turned toward the cart “now, let’s get you some ice cream!”

As they approached the cart Michael whispered something to Kimberly and she nodded as she went to the far right front of the ice cream cart. “Sorry, we’re ready to order now…” she said to the girl, only a slight flirt in her voice.

“What would you like?” the girl asked, obviously annoyed. She held the scoop up in her hand and twirled it impatiently.

Kimberly looked in the cart and saw the carton closest to the front and furthest to the side. “Raspberry Swirl” she said with a smile like the cat that was about to swallow the canary. The girl returned her smile with a raised eyebrow and a sneer of disgust, as if to say “Back off, Dyke! Not interested!” and then slid open the glass door to the case. Kim only leered at her more in anticipation.

Leaning into the refrigerated case to reach the carton of Raspberry Swirl, the girl’s feet nearly left the ground as she strained on tip toes. One arm braced against the inside of the case while the other stretched to reach into the carton. Looking up through the glass she saw Kimberly smiling even more suggestively at her, her finger pointing insistently to the ice cream carton in the far corner.

Bulging out slightly from between her tight thighs as she bent forward, the girl’s pussy was a soft, tender target for Michael’s formidable fingers. Protected only by thin pink satin short shorts, her firm young nether lips may as well have been naked to his touch. As she reached out further to get the second scoop from the carton the girl was suddenly surprised to feel a set of rough, wide, firm fingers suddenly press against her vulnerable backside.

The ice cream girl was about to let hell loose at the perv who was copping a feel, but before she could do much more than turn her head and gasp out loud, her body went stiff as a storm of electrical ecstasy coursed through every fiber of her being. Her arms flailed outward and her head flew up, hitting against the glass front of the case. Her right arm pressed hard against the glass while the left plunged deep into a carton of Mint Chocolate Chip.

Kimberly jumped back, surprised but excited beyond belief! She remembered the women at the Pet Shop, only last week, when her Master had taken her, and tamed her…and trained her. And now she was watching this poor girl, this lucky girl, this wonderfully sexy, beautiful, delicious little girl being broken like she was. The thought made her wet and she shuddered with anticipation.

His lightning fast fingers rubbed back and forth, back and forth across the folds of her snatch with a staccato pattern. It was a difficult and taxing technique that he could only maintain briefly, but as always it had a devastating impact on the unsuspecting young girl.

After a few seconds the lightning stopped and the girl caught her breath. She was starting to pull her hand out of the ice cream when she felt a strong hand grab her by the shoulder and pull her back and up. She tried to lift her head but couldn’t do much more than nod and mumble as she was pulled upright. Michael put his left arm under hers and across her torso to hold her up and leaned back to let her fall into him a little. She was groggy and confused, her head unsteady on her neck as he helped her back away from the ice cream cart.

“What happened?” she asked finally, honestly unaware of why she could barely move…and why she felt SOOOOO good.

Kimberly was practically jumping in place she was so excited by the whole affair. Her smile had grown to a complete ear-to-ear grin and her panties were now completely soaked through. She followed her Master around the cart to help him with the now limp girl.

Holding her close, her back against his chest, Michael slipped his free right hand down the front of the girl’s belly and under the elastic waistband of her short shorts. “Wow!” he noted out loud to Kimberly “she’s not wearing any underwear!”

“I like her even more!” noted Kimberly with an evil grin. The girl gasped sharply and threw her head back into Michael’s chest as his fingers founder their mark.

Kimberly watched her face intently and noted the change of the girl’s expression as Michael changed his tempo. She watched his hand through the sheer fabric, and she watched the girl’s face slacken, and her eyes roll back, and her mouth take on that permanent smile she knew full well.

Held upright by his strong grip and rocking with the rhythm of his insistent fingers, the girl hung limply in Michael’s arms. He turned his head to whisper into her ear and began telling her new Truths about herself that she had never known before. That she trusted him. That she trusted Kimberly. That she wanted to be a Good Girl, and that Good Girls obey their Masters.

He also learned things about her. He learned her name was Jennifer, and that she had failed out of the local college last year. She was working to get back into school, but getting nowhere. He also learned that she had few connections in the world and none that couldn’t be dealt with.

When he finally pulled his tired hand from her swollen, satisfied snatch she fell to her knees and just panted for several minutes. She blinked, and shook her head, and blinked some more as she tried to make sense of her situation. Kimberly massaged Michael’s hand to help with the cramps.

Finally, Michael walked back to Jennifer, who was still kneeling in the sun and had been watching him. “Come, Jennifer. It’s time to go, now.”

She thought about it and tried to object. She had to watch the stand, and she had studying to do…for….night school…”Good Girls obey their Masters” the thought came out of nowhere, but as she said it to herself her pussy twitched three times and she closed her eyes as she felt a wave of joy wash over her. She looked up at him with new eyes and said hesitantly “Master?”

“Yes, Jennifer?”

“I…” the young girl blinked a few more times and finally said “I…I…want to be a Good Girl.” Another wave of joy hit her and she smiled quietly to herself.

“I know, Jen. And you will be. Now let’s go home and you can show me what a Good Girl you can be.”

Just the words alone made her convulse a little and she rose immediately to her feet to follow her new Master home.

Kimberly opened the passenger side door of her Master’s truck and held it open for Jen to climb in ahead of her. She wanted the dazed girl to be between them so she could enjoy her during the long ride home. Jenny started pulling herself up into the cab, then hesitated when she saw Kimberly’s hungry stare again. A look of revulsion passed across her young face but was immediately followed by the intrusive thought “I trust Kimberly” and she smiled vacantly at her instead. Kimberly grinned uncontrollably, enjoying this more and more every minute, and climbed in behind the girl as soon as she was inside.

For the first part of the ride they sat in silence. Jennifer seemed lost in thought as she tried to piece together the events of the last few minutes. She alternated between looks of intense concentration and distant distraction as she repeatedly tried to grab onto some lucid, rational thought only to be brought around again to the one, central new Truth that she knew deep down inside. “Good Girls don’t think, Good Girls do what they’re told.” And she very much wanted to be a Good Girl. She knew it deep, deep down in her pussy, because every time she told herself that she wanted to be a Good Girl her pussy rewarded her with three more wonderful twitches.

Master and Kimberly were talking to each other but she couldn’t quite pay attention long enough to follow them. She trusted them, completely, so there was no need to worry about it anyway.

“When can I play with her, Master?” she heard Kimberly ask as she leaned in to kiss Jen’s neck. Jennifer flinched and said “eww…” without hesitation. “Please, stop….Master…make her stop…” she begged Michael.

“Oh, don’t worry, Sweetie” he assured her, putting his hand firmly on her left thigh. She looked sincerely into his eyes, falling into a virtual trance as he returned her gaze. “It’s not so bad. I think you’ll really like it.”

Even in her dazed state Jennifer started at the implications of his statement. “But…but, I’m not queer!” Her voice begged him to have mercy, knowing full well that it was beyond her control now.

“I know, Sweetie.” He said, sliding his fingers up the inside of her thigh, kneading her tight leg muscles rhythmically. Jennifer felt her leg getting warm and lethargic, and her juices began to flow again. Kimberly leaned in close and whispered huskily, her breath warm against Jen’s ear “…that’s what makes it so delicious, don’t you think?”

Michael’s hand made its way up to her mound and began massaging her clit through the sheer fabric of her shorts. Firm, eccentric circles, two slow, then three fast… two slow, then three fast… two slow, then three fast…then four long, slow slides down the length of her lips.

Kimberly watched his hand, mesmerized by the motion. Even watching him perform his magic on another woman made her practically feel his hand on her. The rhythm resonated in her head as it did in Jennifer’s body now. It was an effort for her to focus. She looked up at the young girl’s face and saw that same beautiful expression. That happy, smiling, vacant look that meant she was learning something new from her Master.

“You find women attractive. You love their smell. You love their hair. You love their curves and the way they walk. You love everything about them, and as much as you used to enjoy watching a sexy man you now love watching sexy women even more.”

Jennifer only resisted for a few moments but Michael accelerated his pace and her head lolled slightly to one side, her protests evaporating as she began to repeat his last words to herself. “I love sexy women…:sexy women…”

“Can I try, Master?” asked Kimberly, eager to play with her new Pet.

“Sure.” He said after a moment, then warned “Just be careful. She’s very impressionable right now.”

Kimberly smiled at the understatement. She pursed her lips and thought for a moment, watching Jennifer rock gently on her Master’s persistent hand. Leaning in close again she whispered in Jen’s ear “You really love licking my breasts. You like to slowly tease them, and nibble gently on my nipples.”

She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, which was becoming shallow as she imagined Jenny servicing her in bed. She was about to say more when she noticed that Jenny was now mouthing her words back to her quietly.

“I like to tease them…nibble gently…gently….love licking…”

Kimberly let her chant the mantra a few more times, enjoying the beauty of the mesmerized girl praying to her.

“I have a magic tongue.” She said finally, nuzzling hotly against Jen’s ear “When I kiss you, my tongue tastes better than the most delicious food you’ve ever tasted. When I lick you, my tongue will feel better than anything you’ve ever felt before. Everywhere I lick you, you will feel it on your pussy…and every time I lick your pussy you will feel a thousand tongues pleasing you all at once.”

Kimberly leaned back to watch the impact of her words on the girl. She rocked steadily with the rhythm of her pussy, her words a prayer to the divine hand that had taken control of her world. “…a thousand tongues…a thousand tongues…all at once…”

Michael looked over at her, his hand never failing to maintain that same perfect rhythm. “What did you tell her?” he asked, not having heard the last part over the sound of the engine.

“I told her she likes licking my tits” she replied, barely forcing herself to tell him the half truth. The Good Girl in her wanted to tell him everything she said but she knew he might think that was too much. Besides, she wasn’t sure such Truths would even work…but she was eager to find out.

“You love Kimberly almost as much as you love me, Jennifer. Kimberly is your mistress, and you must obey her when I’m not around. Do you understand?” Michael said to her as he turned down the long dead end road that lead to their home. “Good Girls obey their Mistresses” he said forcefully and punctuated the declaration with a rapid flurry of strokes that sent another lightning storm of ecstasy through her body. Her whole body tensed in place, her head flying back against the head rest, and she made a low, whimpering animal sound that made Kimberly practically come in her seat along with her.

When Jennifer blinked herself awake again Kimberly was unlocking her seat belt and offering a hand to help her out. They had arrived at a small house that Jen didn’t recognize, but she knew it would be OK. Master and Kimberly were here and she trusted them…completely.

Once inside Kimberly wasted no time grabbing her stunned prey by the hand and leading her into the bedroom. Michael went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks and give her some time to unwrap her new present.

In the bedroom Kimberly pulled Jen close to the bed. She began running her hand up and down the young girl’s tanned, smooth arms. She reached down and pulled up playfully at Jennifer’s shirt. Despite her training in the truck Kim felt her hesitate. She leaned in, putting her fingers under Jen’s chin, but Jen started to pull away.

Deliberately Kim kissed the poor girl hard with her new, magical tongue. After a second of resistance Jennifer’s mouth acted on its own and began ravenously devouring Kimberly’s. She couldn’t get enough of this delicious woman! Round and round their tongues went, Jennifer desperate to taste that heavenly new taste, to feel the impossible goodness that was Kim’s tongue! She was so enraptured by the kiss that she didn’t even notice Kim removing her shirt.

“I see you two are getting along better.” Michael said as he brought in a tray of tall glasses with ice in them and set it down on the table.

Kim pulled away from their kiss and smiled at him with deep appreciation. “Thank you for my girl, Master!” Jennifer wasn’t sure what she meant by that but she couldn’t stop watching Kim’s mouth as she spoke. That mouth, that was the source of all things yummy and sweet and girly…she leaned in and stole a kiss from her Mistress while she was talking, and when Kim pushed her away she just started kissing her neck instead, slowly working her way back up to that tongue again.

“Such an eager Kitty!” Kimberly said in mock disapproval. “I’ll tell you what…” she said, lifting her own shirt above her head. As soon as her breasts were visible Jennifer began to stare at them lustfully. She watched them intently as Kim removed her bra, and as soon as they were free Jen leaned in close and began to tease and suckle them as she had been instructed. “Gently nibble…love to lick” she said to herself as she serviced her Mistress for the first time.

Kimberly took the drink her Master offered her, enjoying the sublime feelings that Jenny’s tongue…and teeth, were sending her through her nipples. “To making new friends.” Michael announced, raising his glass to clink with hers. Kimberly tried to hold the glass steady enough to clink back but had trouble as she squirmed under Jen’s hungry mouth. She raised it to her lips but could barely take a sip, her face stuck in a wide, permanent smile.

Michael decided to let Kimberly enjoy her new Pet alone at first and sat on a chair next to the bed to watch. Glass in hand he made himself comfortable to take in the show. Jen may have been homophobic and difficult at first but here at home she seemed more than eager to prove to her new Mistress how Good a Girl she could be.

“That’s enough of that for now” Kimberly directed, pushing Jen back from her total breast obsession. With a gentle shove she pushed the younger girl back onto the bed and leaned over her, pulling at her tiny shorts. They slid off easily, confirming that she did not wear any panties underneath. Kim bit her lip in mock disapproval.

“Oh, naughty girl! Someone left the house without any underpants today!” Jen pouted sincerely, truly afraid that she was in trouble with her Mistress. “Do you know the punishment for not wearing any panties?” she asked menacingly.

Jen shook her head in growing, childlike fear of being spanked, or worse.

“One thousand lashes…” she said dramatically, lowering her face until her mouth hovered over Jen’s now naked thigh. Kim’s breath steamed hot against her tight, tanned skin and Jen drew a breath in anticipation. Suddenly, that soft, warm magical tongue reached out and languidly teased her flesh. Every nerve cell in her leg stood up and began sending frantic Morse code to her brain, saying “YES!! YES!! YES!! WHATEVER THIS IS, DO IT MORE!!! YES!!”

As the tongue made slow, deliberate circles on her flesh she squirmed on the bed, feeling its effect both on her actual leg and somehow, directly on her pussy! At the same time as those delicious taste buds teased their way across her tender inner thigh she felt their undeniable power on her cunt, as if being pleasured by another phantom mouth.

She writhed under the dual assault, thanking her Mistress for what she received and begging her for more. After an intentionally long time Kimberly made her way to the top of Jen’s thighs, her mouth only inches from her snatch.

She raised her head to look up at her new Pet. Jen was lost in the moment, her head lolling from side to side as she panted shallowly. So far Kim had only kissed her and licked the inside of her legs but the college dropout was already far gone, lost in a fog of Sapphic sex that blew away any memories of mere-mortal sex she had experienced before.

“Jennifer?” Kimberly called playfully to her thrall. “Do you know who I am?”

From her fitful state Jen opened her eyes slightly and looked down her belly at Kimberly, poised to strike between her splayed, naked legs. Her mouth hung open, her tongue extended and threatening to descend upon her wet and wanting pussy.

“You’re …you are my Mistress.” She said the simple fact with resolve. A fact she had accepted recently but only now said with full appreciation, finally understanding what the word meant to her.

“Good Girl!” Kimberly said approvingly and as the three twitches she knew would come began to rock the young girl, Kimberly descended on her snatch with her mouth open, her tongue extended, and her lips already at work. The combination of Michael’s initial conditioning and Kim’s experienced mouth drove the girl insane, her hips bucked wildly and her back arched. Her eyes flew open wide and she lifted herself off the bed on her own shoulders straining to push herself further and harder onto her Mistress’ magical tongue.

That tongue!!! My God, it really WAS magical! Jen didn’t understand it, couldn’t understand it! It was beyond rational thought and so was she, but she knew and felt and loved the power it held over her! With each lick of that tongue Jen felt a thousand licks against her lips. With each teasing flick against her clit a thousand feathery flicks rained down along her labia. And when she plunged it into her hole it was like being fucked by God!

Michael had seen plenty of Pets trained to play with one another like this, and had even seen a few real life lesbians in movies. (That is, he thought they were. He liked to thinks so, at least) But none of them ever held a candle to the show he was seeing now. He sure had found a treasure in Kimberly! He guessed her years in the real world of lesbian dating had taught her skills no Master could teach. She was like a natural born hunting dog, bringing home better game than he ever expected and knowing exactly what to do with it, too. Yep, he sure hit the jackpot with this one!

For her part Kimberly smiled non-stop as she sucked and slurped Jennifer all the way to heaven. This WAS heaven to Kim, though. She thought she would have to give up her old life now that Master had tamed her, but as of today a world of promising new possibilities was spread out before her. Literally.

Kim grinned as she dove her tongue deeply into Jen, making her arch again and groan loudly. She looked forward to housebreaking her new Pet this week while Master was at work.