The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Man Owner

If you don’t like erotic stories, cram it up your ass and blow it out your ears, and don’t read this story and don’t stay at this site.

To best understand this story, read “Fixation” and “Fixation Revisited”. Reading these two stories is not essential to understanding “The Man Owner”, but it would help.

Her name is Allison. She is a gorgeous black woman who I constantly met at the local mom and pop grocery store and other places. I now realize that she was stalking me. But then I thought that it was merely a wonderful co-incidence.

I was a widower, so I was extremely horny. I would normally not chase after a black woman, not because I was a racist jerk, but because it is uncomfortable enough to court someone that one is similar to. But courting someone so different from one’s self just made the whole thing too weird to deal with. It turned out that courtship was not really much of a problem with Allison. I mean, I didn’t have to jump through hoops for Allison. Allison was not exactly your normal woman. So, my initial overtures were met with a gravity well of feminine gratitude and admiration towards me, sweet, toothy smiles, acceptance of my masculine energy, etc. Well, this wasn’t going to be so difficult after all, I thought. Allison was like a black hole (excuse the pun) of womanly love, acceptance, and as it proved later, sexual ecstasy.

One day Allison invited me to her house to “chat and get to know each other”. I was on the verge of hyper-ventilating. She had such a figure: nice, generous knockers, womanly hips, perfect feminine skin, a face to die for. It was her figure that stood out. No matter what she wore, her womanly come-hither figure managed to show it’s self to my libido. So I followed her to her house like a puppy in need of loving.

We got to her house, and every move of her’s was designed to get me into bed. No matter what I did, even if it was stupid and clumsy, the end result was that we were a little closer to being in bed. Eventually, we were on the couch together, and her hand was on my leg, and I said, “Allison, I am so hot for you. You are so beautiful. You are such a woman.” And she rubbed my thigh and said, “Dear, sweet Jim, I also want you so fucking much.” By this time, my ding-dong was saluting her glorious womanhood. I caressed her large breasts, and she started rubbing the bulge in my pants. I was afraid that I might cum right there with my pants on, so I took her hand away and said so. She put her forefinger on my mouth and said, “Don’t worry about anything, my darling man. I will take care of everything. You can cum right here if you want to. I will make you cum again and again and again, inside of me. And you won’t need a rubber or Viagra or anything. I will rock your world.” About this time, I was melting. I didn’t know that I could melt so much. Melt in this context means surrender, with my heart melting and flowing to my balls and cock. She rubbed some more, and I came, right in my pants, just like I said that I would. She loved me and held me and encouraged me to cum, and said, “Dear man, just let it all out. Allison will take care of everything.” I should have been embarrassed, but her loving and accepting nature just made me melt more. The more that she loved me and accepted me, the closer I came to being her love slave, but I didn’t know this at the time.

After I was finished pumping in my pants, she said with fake impatience, “Well, now you did it. You are going to have to take off all your clothes and I will throw them into the washer.” So I took off all my clothes. All of them. And I stood there stark naked, and she bundled them up, smiled at me, and carried my clothes to the back of the house. A few minutes later she walks out, stark naked, and she says, with very big eyes, “Well, I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable.” I was thunderstruck, and although I usually have something clever to say, witty and all that, I said nothing other than the slight sound that occurs when one’s jaw drops. She was so gorgeous. Large but firm breasts, womanly hips, a face that shined love and acceptance, a waist. She took my hand and said, “Now, Jim, would you like to do that again while you are inside of me.” God all fucking Mighty! Although I had just cum, I redeveloped a monster boner. With her other hand, she grabbed my dong and led me into her bedroom. Her bedroom looked like it was for fucking in, not sleeping. There was pink and red everywhere. She noticed that I noticed this and said, “I hope that you like my colors.” I said, “Your décor certainly looks like you wanted to turn someone on.” And she says, “Yes, my dear, it is all designed to enslave you to me.” I chuckled, little knowing that she was speaking the absolute truth. She had the confidence of someone who knew that she was going to get exactly what she wanted, that she was in absolute control. It didn’t really matter what she said because I was already “doomed”. It is not like I had some kind of choice. The lust and growing infatuation had already taken over my mind, and any ideas that I might get about freedom or individuality or anything like that would never be able to overcome my lust and infatuation.

She set me on the bed, laid me back on the bed, and straddled my torso. She caressed my face with both hands, kissed me deeply, and then settled herself down upon my hard cock. She starts pumping up and down, and it feels so wonderful. She was a little on the tall side, perhaps 5′8″, so it was easy for her to put her nipple into my mouth while she pumped up and down on my cock. Then she says, “Suck, Jim dear, suck hard.” Well, I did. And to my surprise, something liquid flowed into my mouth. It tasted heavenly. Nothing, NOTHING, that I have ever tasted ever tasted so good. With intense pleasure at both ends, I was in double heaven, to say nothing of the thought of having a gorgeous woman on top of me moaning and screaming with ecstasy and delight. So, after about 5 minutes of this ecstasy, I cum. All of this time, Allison is cumming repeatedly. But who said that life is fair. Women have to bear children, so, perhaps enduring the pain of childbirth compensates for the fact that they get most of the sexual pleasure. But, of course, grown-up men get an immense reward of intense empathy at making a woman cum.

Anyway, I cum so fucking hard that I was afraid that I would burst my eyeballs. Well, now, I have cum twice in a matter of less then 15 minutes, so I expect that my cock would wilt inside of her. It didn’t. I felt just as horny and just as hard as ever, and Allison smiles and just keeps on truckin’. I am a little bewildered but in such intense pleasure that I soon forgot about it and kept on fucking and moaning and thanking God and thanking Allison. God and Allison were soon to become One for me. Anyway, as we were stroking, she reminds me to suck her glorious love-globes. I suck and fuck; she suckles and fucks; and we are in ecstasy together, screaming and moaning and thanking God, and yelling “yes”, and “Oh God” and the whole 9 inches, I mean yards. She, of course, is cumming repeatedly. Finally, after only God knows how long since keeping time was both not of any interest to me nor was I capable of it, I come. Well, this time, cumming three times in perhaps an hour or a half an hour, who knows, I sure as hell was not going to be able to keep going. Allison just smiles and says, “Thank you, dear Jim, for coming inside of me. Let’s keep going.” And to my fucking surprise, my cock stays hard and my libido does not flag so much as a nano-urge. If anything, I wanted her even more, partly out of intense gratitude. I wanted to make her feel so fucking good. I guess this is the “making love” part. I wanted to stroke and stroke just to give to her because she had given so much to me. And I was even more astonished that I was keeping it up and wanting her. Normally, after 3 cums in one hour, I wouldn’t want to see her face until the next morning.

Then Allison reminds me to suck some more. I drink large mouth fulls of her love juice, not the juice between her legs, but the juice coming out of her glorious jugs. This keeps happening for fucking hours, excuse the pun. Finally, after hours of the most intense pleasure any couple ever experienced, Allison climbs off and says that it is time to eat. Even after all of that fucking, all of that unbelievable pleasure, I still wanted her. And I told her so. And she lovingly puts her index finger to my mouth and says, “I know that you want me some more and that you love me. You can have me some more after we rest and get something to eat.”

We go out to the kitchen and she prepares some salad and meat dish and I tell her, “Allison, I guess I just never loved a woman before like I love you. I can’t imagine how I was able to cum so often and still keep it up and still want to make love to you so much. I can find no other explanation.” And Allison says, “I think that it is because you are so manly.” Allison always had a way of saying the right thing to make me feel great. Unfortunately, it was not my manliness. It was the liquid coming out of her nipples that made me so virile. I discovered this later.

Anyway, by this time, I worshipped the ground that she walked on, but, of course, I acted like a semi-normal guy. After eating, she takes me by the hand and walks me back into the love room. Then she walks to the dresser, opens the drawer, and pulls out a syringe. She turns around and says to me, “Jim, you trust me, don’t you.” Never underestimate the power of fucking, lovemaking, lust, infatuation, and sweetness. I say, “yes”. She says, “This concoction was made by me and my friend Rachel. It will merely intensify your experience of sex. It is all natural and won’t harm you, I promise. Your experience of my pussy will become so much more intense, perhaps 10 times more sensitive. May I inject you with it?” Well, by this time she could have said, “Oh, please Jim, may I cut off your cock?” and I would probably have gone for it. So I says “yes”, and she plunges the needle into my right buttock.

Then she puts down the syringe and starts kissing me deeply and stroking my head and telling me how much she loves me. And I respond in kind, with the added bonus that I quickly develop a boner. She grabs my boner and leads me back to the bed. I lay back on my back, and she climbs on and engulfs my cock. The experience rapidly because one of such intense pleasure that words utterly fail me. She reminds me to suck her glorious nipples, regularly. And I do. Even the pleasure of her odd breast juice (not milk) is exquisite beyond words. Just like before, we keep this up for hours. Unbelievable pleasure, infatuation, worship, giving, stroking, fucking my soul out. After what seemed like 4 or 5 hours, she decides that we have had enough and climbs off.

By this time, I am her utter love slave. All she had to do is wish for something, and I would do ANYTHING to make it happen for her: washing dishes, doing laundry, sucking her clit, giving her my paycheck, mowing the lawn, ANYTHING. I would have eaten her shit if she had asked it of me, without hesitation. And so Allison says to me, “Jim, how do you feel about me?” And I say, “Allison, you are my God. I worship you. Can we do it some more, please!?!?” And she says, “Later, sweet man, you are going to get sore; you are not used to this much fucking.” And I say, “You got that right.” And she says, “You will have to build up to it. Now, Jim, I want you to throw yourself at my feet and kiss my feet and tell me that you will obey me utterly and forever.” I do so. I voluntarily lick her toes. I would have been happy to surrender so completely like this hours ago, but now such enslavement is hardwired. (You will notice that Allison did not inject herself.)

Never again was it necessary for me to be injected with that concoction. My brain and nervous system were forever changed. I was imprinted with Allison, her breasts, her skin, her pussy, her words, her will, her face, her everything, her, her, her. She even had an unusually way of screaming/moaning while she fucked. It was entrancing. It exposed the deepest of the feminine soul and pleasure such that just her song made me want to serve her and love her and worship her. She also smelled delicious. Most pussy juice smells kind of rank. Her’s not only smelled excellent, sort of like sandalwood, with the strength of gardenias, but it also tasted good. Unfortunately, I rarely got to taste it. Mostly, my dong was stroking in and out of her pussy, and all I got was the smell of it.

I discovered later, after I moved in with Allison, that I was not her only man. She was a man owner, or rather a Man Owner. I was her 4th. She lived with these men, us, and we served her. She never had to raise her voice to get what she wanted. Her directorship of our house was gentle; all she had to do was to make a suggestion and it was done. We men worked various jobs, supporting Her Majesty. We did all of the housework. She did basically anything she felt like doing. I estimate that she fucked perhaps 8 hour per day. It must be nice to enjoy one’s “work” so much. We men worked a variety of shifts, so there was always a man around for her to fuck. While not fucking, she would be talking on the phone with her friends or watching TV. We might go traveling and one or more of us men would accompany her. She would putter in her garden. She basically lived the life of a queen who got intense joy from her “work”, which was to service her men. Us men were very, very happy to be her thralls. No one ever complained because we were all there out of total free will, a free will infatuated and in lust with the greatest fuck the world has ever known. Allison laughed once and pointed out how ironic it was that a black woman had enslaved 4 white men, and they were all far more enslaved than any black person ever was during the slave days long ago. We were willing slaves. We would rather have died than leave her. We would have killed to protect her, and we would have willing laid down our lives to protect her.

Let me tell you the story of Derrick. Derrick was number 3. Derrick was a black hater; not a white separatist or even a white supremacists. He got his total kicks and sense of identity from hating blacks and jews and etc. You know the drill. A completely twisted, sick fuck, a piece of moral shit. One day, Allison was walking through the mall with her two thralls in tow, and Derrick says to her so that everyone could hear him, “Hey, nigger, go back to Africa.” Of course, Derrick didn’t want blacks to go back to Africa because then he wouldn’t have anyone to hate, and hate was the only intense emotion that he had. Well, Allison stops in front of him and starts to smile at him and love him and forgive him and accept him. Of course, she also stands a little straighter and shows him a little cleavage. Derrick is thunderstruck. He looks at her hips, her breasts, her smile, her confidence, her total lack of recognition that he had just insulted her. She stands there for a minute or so, and he is already doomed. She walks up to him and takes his hand and says, “Would you like to fuck this gorgeous nigger?” Derrick nods like a complete fool, and she leads him out of the mall and out to her van, with the first two thralls following behind, smirking and laughing. Allison takes the nigger hater into her van and makes him into an Allison lover. They go at it for perhaps one hour, and the other two thralls stand guard. Then Allison injects him with The Concoction, and proceeds to hardwire his enslavement. They go at it for another hour, rocking the van, screaming, moaning, thanking God, yelling “yes”, etc. etc. etc.

Oh, not only was it a wonderful fuck, beyond the best Playboy Mansion fuck, but it was very gratifying for Allison to bring low and fix this previously arrogant moral, spiritual, and emotional basketcase. Derrick proved to be a wonderful thrall and friend to me. When I first met him, I never imagined that he had formerly been dog shit. It just goes to show that people have far less control over themselves than they imagine. With re-wiring, Derrick was a perfectly nice and moral person and a great lover (as all us thralls were).

Allison was not always a man owner. She used to be your normal everyday nymphomaniacal biochemist. She used to work with Rachel, also a former nymphomaniacal biochemist. Rachel had started the change before Allison. When Rachel had 3 thralls, she contacted her old friend and said, “Allison, my dear friend, are you still a nymphomaniac?” And Allison said, “I am afraid so, Rachel. It is such a curse. I love dick more than anything.” And Rachel said, “Allison, Dear, do not despair.” And Allison said, “Oh, is there some kind of cure?” “Oh, no Allison. There is no cure. There is evolution, revolution, developing and using your powers to their best effect. I can help you become a God, or Goddess, if you prefer the correct gender. I own 3 men. They serve me. I fuck about 5 hours every day, and they love me and serve me and work for me. I have retired and live the life of leisure. Do you want to know more?”

And Allison said, “Yes.” And the rest is history. Oh, I forgot to mention that Allison and Rachel worked on The Concoction. Rachel originally had this formula that kept men hard for hours, but together they developed another and better formula. Total and absolute control of men without being hard-assed, hard-hearted, leather bound, S&M, B&D, or anything unfeminine. We discovered later that Rachel and Allison and the 10 thralls were changing in fundamental ways. Both Rachel and Allison were developing very, very fine hairs in their pussies. These extremely fine hairs seemed to enhance the experience of sexual intercourse for both partners. Also, no one ever got sick. Perhaps because we were bathed in sexual hormones and ecstasy for hours every day, we were becoming super healthy. We went to a great deal of trouble to discover that the Ladies put out tiny but very precise electrical impulses in waves in their vaginas while we fucked them so that the experience of sexual intercourse was enhanced even further. Both of the Goddesses developed a psychic field, which Rachel was the first to learn to control that could cause any man to lust at them. A rudimentary field such as this was probably what helped to bring Derrick to his knees (so to speak) so quickly.

We are talking about a new species here. We also discovered that the ladies were absorbing our cum. They never dripped. There were no sloppy seconds. The ladies absorbed our energy, love, and any nutrients from our cum. We even believe that they extracted any good genes from our sperm. We see this in slight changes. For example, Allison had the very rare genetic condition for females of color-blindness. No longer. I could give other examples. These ladies now could probably enslave ANY man that they wanted without the use of The Concoction.

Once Allison was looking through her high school yearbook. She mentioned that the captain of the football was also a straight A student. She thought about that and said, “I would like to incorporate some of his genes.” Us thralls knew what this meant; we were off on an adventure of seduction and watching the Mistress in action. We investigated whatever happened to this kid, Thomas. It turned out that he went into the priesthood. Well, this did not stop us for one second. We found via the internet where we was, which was only about 100 miles away. We took the van. Allison approached him, conversed with him, took his hand, and walked him back to the van. She fucked the living daylights out of him for fucking hours. She did not inject him with The Concoction, much to her credit. She did not want to enthrall him, but he was going to have a lot of trouble thinking about Jesus rather than pussy for a very long time to come. She got his genes, and we left.

We have thought about the new name for the new species. Homo Sexualis does not seem to work real well. Homo Feminitis? Perhaps. Homo Goddess. Anyway, we envision that when they decide to have babies, that they will have 4 to 6 male babes for every female baby. In the future, the Goddesses will get together and form a government, probably a lot less disharmonious than our present governments. We envision a wonderful new age with peace and harmony, and lots and lots of really great sex.

Nymphomaniacs of the world, arise and throw off your chains!