The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Man of the House

MC, MF, MD, DS, IN

Growing up in a house full of women, Paul always knew he would have to be the man of the house. Now he is.

“Nerd!”

“Diva!”

Jessica looked at me, a mix of love and frustration on her face as we stood in the middle of my bedroom laughing at each other. She had come upstairs, headed for bed when she saw me still playing my favorite Formula One race game on my console. She had quietly entered my room and was standing behind me without me knowing. She stood there and watched me finish the challenge race that for some damn reason had been giving me trouble ALL week. When I finally crossed the DAMN finish line in FIRST place, actually won the race and opened the next level, I jumped up in my excitement. When I did, I knocked her down and we both screamed, having scared the hell out of each other. Once our hearts started beating again, we looked at each other and, after several seconds, started laughing at how silly we both felt as we helped each other up. After another minute, she took a deep breath, smiled, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, turned around and headed for her bedroom. Looking at me over her shoulder as she walked out, she gave me her usual parting gift, “Eat me, little brother.”

Smiling back, I automatically responded in kind, refusing to give her the last word... the one thing she ALWAYS seemed to get. “Blow me, big sister.”

Jessica instantly stopped mid-step. I swear, she literally stopped in her tracks. She stood at my door, one hand on the wall and the other on the door knob, like she was... frozen. A few seconds later she straightened up, turned around, walked back over to me, smiled that bright, cock-hardening smile of hers as she looked straight into my eyes, kissed me again and dropped to her knees, kneeling before me. She looked up at me with that same sexy smile still on her face as she unzipped my jeans, took them and my underwear, and without breaking eye contact, pulled them down to my ankles. She grabbed my hip with her left hand as she took my dick in her right, kissed the head, flicked it with her tongue a few times, and then, as if it was absolutely... nothing... unusual... AT... ALL, she slid it into her mouth. My sexy, breathtakingly hot, “big” sister, Jessica Marie Dreeson was on her knees sucking my dick while my mind simply... and completely... shut down! God, I must’ve looked like the proverbial, perfect idiot! By the time my mind caught up to what was happening, I had already grabbed her by the back of her head with both hands, experienced the best fucking orgasm I have ever known and had cum in her mouth. Without missing a beat, (or a drop) she swallowed it all, sucked me dry and licked me clean. She was pulling my underwear and jeans back up my legs by the time I was “me” again. Having gently “put me back together”, Jessica stood up and was smiling at me. “I... you... what the... waauuhhh... th-thanks..., sis!??!“

“Anything for you, Paul!” With that short... bizarre statement, she simply kissed me on the cheek, turned around and headed to her bedroom. I couldn’t say anything as I watched my big sister’s sexy ass disappear down the well-lit hall.

“WHA... what the HELL... was THAT!??! What the... FFUUCCKK... just happened!??! OH. MY. GOD!!!” I stood there in the middle of my bedroom, door open, body frozen, mind numb as I tried to register, believe and accept what just happened..., didn’t happen..., did happen!?! My sister, Jessica, had just sucked me off!! My stunningly beautiful, highly intelligent and fiercely independent twenty three year old, five foot, eight inch, one hundred and twenty two pound health food freak of a sister with the perfectly sculpted, deeply tanned, swim, tennis AND track team National Champion (nine time individual National Champion in three sports counting both high school and college, by the way), yoga loving body, waist length, dark red hair that she kept in a ponytail, 36D breasts, and bright green eyes had just dropped to her knees and sucked her nerdy baby brother’s dick like a damn porn star! The whole time acting like there was nothing to it! As if it was a perfectly normal thing to do!?! “Anything for you, Paul!” What The Fuck!?!

Now, before we go any further, you really need to understand my family. While I wouldn’t call either of my sisters a “Raging Feminist” by any means, they’ve always been self-confident, self-assured, strong-willed and VERY independent! Our parents, well, our mom that is, raised all three of us that way. Me, Jessica and Dana. Ooohh yes..., Dana, my other older sister. She is not only the famous “middle” child, she is also a walking sex dream herself. Trust me, I know of what I speak! They both star almost exclusively in my dreams. My very wet and frequent dreams. Yes, yes, I hear you!! Yes, they ARE my sisters, and yes, incest IS wrong, and yes, maybe I AM a pervert, a freak, or... whatever. But, you try being the only man in a house with three very hot, stunningly beautiful and incredibly sexy women and NOT picture them all naked, on their knees, bent over the arm of the couch, the kitchen table, in your bed, (or theirs) with your dick between their legs, holding them firmly by their smooth, soft hips and lovingly just... royally fucking the living hell out of them!

Hmm, what was that? Three? Oh, right, sorry. I almost forgot my mother, Stephanie Ann Dreeson. And just so you can truly understand my dilemma, my friend, my deeply loving, truly caring and perhaps overly concerned mother stands five feet, nine inches tall. She is an all natural redhead. Again, take my word for it. One thing about walking into the wrong bathroom at the wrong time... right time?

Anyway, do that and you see and learn things quickly and definitively! She has the whole “redheaded package”, long, curly, dark red hair that goes all the way down to her very fine ass, green eyes, and deeply tanned complexion. She also, apparently, keeps her pussy shaved into a landing strip (no, I don’t know how or if my sisters shave) has 34E breasts and weighs about one hundred and thirty five pounds. I know, right?!

And then there’s Dana. My sister Dana Lee Dreeson is twenty one years old, stands about five feet tall, weighs in at all of a one hundred and two pounds and has beautiful 32D breasts herself. She is one Hella Sexy, deeply tanned, blue-eyed bombshell with long blonde hair. No, I don’t know why Dana has blonde hair instead of red like mom and Jessica. Maybe recessive genes or something? But it seems I tie things up with my own blonde hair. Yes, we all have the same father! Yes, I’m sure! Thank you very much!

Anyway, just so you can share my pain, while my mom and my sisters are fantastically beautiful women with super model bodies, I’m... well..., not. Yes, I’m tall, (I stand about six feet, three inches tall). I’m also, in three words: skinny, pale and awkward. I spend most of my time indoors. I’ve never been much for sports. Usually, I’m either at the kitchen table, a bookstore or the library. But for the most part, you will find me in my bedroom. Always with my nose in a book or lost in the internet. NO, I’m not on any of those websites. And... Spoiler Alert! I don’t have a lot of friends. Yeah, I know, you’re shocked aren’t you?

So, back in my room, once my body responded to my brain again, I took a very cold shower, (no, it didn’t help, and just where the hell did that idea come from anyway?!) and went to bed. I laid there NOT sleeping as I replayed what happened maybe twenty minutes ago and five feet from where I was laying right now in my mind. I was trying and failing to figure out WHAT the hell had happened and HOW it happened. WHY had Jessica done... that, what the... FUCK did she mean by... “anything for you, Paul!” and most importantly, what would happen in the morning when the four of us had breakfast. What would Jessica do after a good night’s sleep and plenty of time to think about what she’d done?

* * *

The next morning, I showered, got dressed and went downstairs. I had no idea what to expect. No idea what Jessica would say or do, but I also knew I couldn’t avoid it, so might as well face it. Meals are sort of a big deal in my house. After my shit-bag dad had cut and run on us when I was five, sitting down and eating meals together as a family was one of the things my mom insisted on. Her way of keeping us all together, I suppose. I was so distracted thinking about Jessica that I was actually surprised when I walked into the kitchen and saw my mother. As was her usual on weekends, mom was wearing an old pair of cut-off blue jean shorts that went juuusst beyond the sweet curve of her incredible ass, her... blue panties visible, and an old, over-sized t-shirt that gave a very generous view of her large, bra covered tits whenever she leaned over in front of you. Which she did frequently during meals when she was offering you a second, (or third), helping of whatever she thought you needed more of. I really love it when she bends over to put a plate, a glass, the juice bottle, or whatever on the table, the great view down my mom’s shirt was always welcome new fuel for my dreams.

“Morning, mom.”

“Good morning, Paul. Did you sleep well?” She walks over and gives me a hug. I can’t believe that she has never realized that the difference in our heights is enough to give me God’s own view down the front of her loose tee shirts, or why I always lean forward when she gives me my morning hug, don’t want my mom to know just how... ‘happy’ to see her I am every morning. ‘Good morning, girls. Were you lonely last night? Did you sleep well?’ I cheerfully think to myself as I enjoy the first view of her boobs for the day. Her perfume and hair make her smell ssooo fucking sexy, it’s all I can do to NOT... Oh God, I love weekends!

“Sit down, hon. The first round of fresh, hot pancakes are all yours, as usual. We both know it’ll be a while before either of the weekend zombies join us, right?” Referring, obviously, to my two comatose sisters upstairs and laughing at her own joke, she walks back over to the stove, grabs a plate and starts stacking pancakes. I stand there looking, (what?... oh fine, pardon me...,) staring at my mom’s ass. I just stare, lost in my usual twisted fantasies. Looking at her from this angle, I breathe deep as I, once again, picture her bent over the sink, her shorts and panties around her ankles, her moans filling my ears while my dick fills her pussy. I’m so deep in thought, I don’t even notice when she turns around, plate in hand, and heads right at me.

“Hey, you can sit down. I heard It’s easier to eat at the table, you know, because that’s where everything... is? Hello? Hey, earth to Paul.”

“Huh? Oh, s-sorry mom. I was just... uhh... thinking about something.”

Mom looks at me with that same intense concern she always gets around the three of us. Since my... ‘dear old dad’ as in... prick of... left us, mom has always been afraid that we would ALL bail on her. Seeing that look on her face always gets to me. “I’m sorry, mom. I’m... fine. Just forget it, alright?”

As I sit down and reach for the orange juice, I look at mom. Then, I stop and NOTICE her. She is standing dead still just like Jessica was last night! In the span of three quick, panicky seconds, (1)... I stop breathing, (2)... mom blinks her eyes, shakes her head, looks down at the plate of hot pancakes in her hands, then up at me, smiles and starts toward me again, and (3)... I breathe again.

“G-good morning, Paul. Sorry, didn’t hear you come down. Did you sleep well?” Acting as if she was seeing me for the first time this morning, mom sets the plate of steaming pancakes down on the table next to the plate of sausages, walks over to me, bends over and gives me another hug. Then she moves over to sit in her chair at the end of the table. She looks at me and smiles as she fixes her own plate. While I definitely enjoy the second hug, seeing the girls again so soon, and enjoy feeling them, so soft and warm, squeezed tight against my chest a second time, my mind blanks out and does a quick reboot.

‘What... the... Fuck?!’

Taking a slow, deep breath, I try to stay calm. I sit there and replay the last minute over in my mind and then I think about last night and Jessica again. Slowly, a light comes on. Last night I jokingly tell my sister to blow me and she does. This morning, I tell my mom to ‘forget it’ and apparently, she forgets already seeing me and giving me a hug? So, put two very strange and HIGHLY unlikely events together and you get...? You... get? Well, what the hell do you get? It isn’t like they... just because I..., oh no, ooohh nnooo... nope..., no way, wait just a damn minute! That can’t be right! It makes absolutely no... fucking... sense! It can’t possibly... I mean, that’s not...? I have to be wrong! Even if my suddenly formed and very absurd hypothesis is right, do I have the balls to actually test it? I look at my mom sitting there, smiling at me, coffee cup in one hand and fork full of pancake dripping with syrup in the other and acting perfectly normal while the girls strain against the fabric of that gloriously worn-thin, barely there tee shirt. The matching blue bra adding only marginal back-up at best. Before I even realize what I’m saying, I’m saying it out loud, “Mom, take your shirt off.“

I swear the next four seconds occur as literal snapshots in time. Without any hesitation or negative reaction at all, she sets her fork and coffee cup down, pulls her tee shirt over her head, tosses it over the back of Jessica’s chair, the one that faces me at our deliberately small kitchen table, (again, mom’s way of keeping us close), picks up her fork, runs her bite of pancake thru the syrup on her plate again and eats it. My mother is now sitting less than three feet away from me, an old, blue lace bra the only thing between me and her gloriously large, naked tits.

“Uuhh... thanks, mom?!”

“Of course, Paul. Whatever you want!” As if it were perfectly normal, my mom simply continues to eat her breakfast, now wearing only a bra from the waist up.

‘That... worked?! That ACTUALLY... fucking... worked!?! I can’t believe it! What the hell is happening here? I tell my mom to take her shirt off and show me her huge, mouth-watering, dream-feeding tits and she does it without question? She has no negative reaction at all? Doesn’t freak out? No, “Excuse me, young man?” or “What did you say?” or “Take my... shirt off? I’m your mother! What’s wrong with you?!” Nothing!?! Damn, she didn’t look surprised, freaked out... or... Hell, mom, at least scream at me, slap me or something!

“Whatever you want, Paul!?!” ‘Oooo... Kkaaayy!??! This is ccrraaa... zzzyy!! No, this is officially insane!! Look, I will be the first to tell you that my mom is no prude. But, she’s certainly no exhibitionist, either! I sit there very much enjoying the wonderful view of my mom’s big tits on almost full display as I take a llooonngg sip of my orange juice and try to mentally scroll thru everything I have read on psychology, the human mind, hypnosis and the power of suggestion. Hell, I sit there and replay some old comic book stories, cartoon episodes, Japanese anime, and even some of those crazy mind control stories you read on that E.M.C.S.A website in my head. Oh please..., you know exactly what E.M.C.S.A stands for and what type of website it is, don’t pretend you don’t!

When I come up absolutely blank for why my oldest sister and now my mother would suddenly, seemingly not only obey my “commands” without question, but would act like it’s perfectly normal for you to just drop to your knees and suck your little brother’s dick until he cums in your mouth, or for you to take your shirt off just because your son told you to, I decide the only thing to do, the only thing I can do, is too test it further. Swallowing hard, I decide to push my luck and see how... “obedient” my family is. I just hope I still HAVE a family and a home after this!

I don’t know why I look up at the ceiling, as if I could literally see thru the ceiling / floor, and see either of my sisters from where I’m sitting anyway. I’m almost certain that both of them are still very much asleep, and that mom and I will be alone for some time yet. Of course, that’s assuming I’m not wrong and my mother doesn’t come at me with the wood handle broom that is currently and conveniently leaning against the back door right behind her chair, or tell me to pack my bags, get the fuck out of her house and never come back for what I’m about to do, that is!

Looking at her and taking another deep breath, I slide my chair out from the table and actually turn it to face her.

“Mom?”

“Yes, Paul?”

“G-get up and stand right here.” I say as I point to the floor about a foot in front of me.

“Of course, Paul.”

Just like that, my mom sets her cup down, stands up and moves over to stand in front of me. She stands there with her arms to her sides looking at me with that loving smile of hers. No look of confusion on her face at all. She’s acting as if NOTHING weird or out of place is happening. I take a minute to just look at her. Ffuuucckk!!! My mom is one damned beautiful and sexy woman. I mean, God, what a body! Yes, she IS my mother and she is forty five years old. But, damn, I would be all over her with a smile on my face! Take my word for it, when I say she takes care of herself, I mean, she takes... care of... herself!!

Somehow, I manage to go thru with my brilliant, well thought-out “plan”. “Mom, take your bra and shorts off, get on your knees, and... uhh, su-suck my dick.”

“Of course, Paul. Whatever you want.”

“Whatever you want?” What the hell is going on here?! What is she thinking right now? And just like before with her shirt, she doesn’t even hesitate as she reaches behind her back, unhooks her bra and drops it to the floor, setting free the largest, single most beautiful pair of tits I have ever seen! And yes, that includes both of my sisters! She unbuttons her jean shorts and slides them down her long legs and kicks them away. Then she simply gets down on her knees in front of me. Smiling, she reaches out, pulls my sweat pants and underwear down to my ankles, takes my already semi-hard dick in her hands and strokes it a few times, then kisses the head. She actually looks me dead in the eyes and smiles almost teasingly as she flicks it with her tongue. She kisses her way up and down the shaft a few times, then, just like Jessica did last night, she slides it in her mouth. Ooohh Gooodd!!! I can feel it sliding against the top of her mouth! Her wet, warm mouth. And just like that, my mother is on her knees, wearing only a pair of blue lace panties, sucking my dick, and acting like it’s perfectly normal!?!

‘OOOO KAAYY!!! This is fucking perfect!! I now officially have two insane choices! Either I am seriously delusional, have gone completely insane and am having an extremely powerful hallucination..., for the second time, that is...

OR...

My oldest sister and my mom will now obey my twisted, incestuous commands like a couple of loving sex slaves as if it’s perfectly, fucking normal?!

I try to think thru the consequences of my ‘discovery’ and figure out what my next move should be. I mean, obviously, I need to test Dana. Maybe I sshhooo..., m-maybe I ssshhoouuld... Ooohh Gooodd, Ffuuucck iitt!! Who... can think... right nnnoow?!’

“Oh God! Mom, that ffeeeelllsss... ssoooohhh.... daaammnn..” I thought Jessica’s blowjob last night was the best I’ve ever had. What mom is doing to me right now is... is aaall... mmooossstt...

“Ooohh Ffuuccckk Mmeee! GOD DAMN!! I’m gonna... I’m... mmoooomm... I... uuunngghh!!” I grab her head with both hands just before I cum in her mouth. I swear I fucking explode down her throat. I guess she could tell when I was going to “pop”, because she didn’t skip a beat. After swallowing my entire load, she stopped to catch her breathe. Breathing thru her nose, (my dick is still in her mouth), she looks up at me and smiles as she starts bobbing her head up and down again. After a few more glorious minutes, we both know I’m done, thoroughly spent, and totally empty. Having swallowed it all, she licks my shaft clean and kisses the head again. Then she reaches down and pulls my underwear and my sweats back up to my knees. I grab her hands and take it from there and slide them the rest of the way up myself.

As I stand up to adjust myself, she quietly sits back on her ankles, hands on her knees, with her head bowed. She just sits there, quietly and submissively kneeling at my feet. God, I swear, standing over her, seeing my nearly naked mom on her knees, her head bowed and acting so submissive toward me with her naked tits and those blue panties on full display against her deeply tanned skin, I’m almost ready to go again right there. Damn! It is ALL I can do to NOT stand her up, bend her over the fucking table, pull her panties down and find out exactly how... willing she is!!

Instead, I, somehow, take a deep breath and sit down. I sit there absolutely unable to believe what just happened. I sit there barely able to register and comprehend, much less accept what I experienced last night and just now. I..., I honestly don’t know what the fuck to do next! This just doesn’t make any damn sense!! Well, does this make any sense to you? No, I didn’t think so. I mean, I live in the same world you do. By that I mean that I don’t live in a comic book world. There are no super-powered heroes or villains flying around in the sky overhead. There are no magic rings, no enchanted gemstones or high tech computer chips or collars that turn people into mindless, obedient sex slaves. So, I know I didn’t suddenly develop some kind of mind control powers. I didn’t hypnotize them and I certainly didn’t “program” their minds and turn them into my willing sex slaves while I was asleep! (If that worked, they would have been my slaves a long time ago! Ha haa.) What..., seriously?! You’ve read this far and you’re upset because I’m laughing at... this? Laughing in the face of an insane situation? That’s the part of all of this that bothers you? Fine, You have my apologies! Satisfied? But, hey, you are still reading, aren’t you?

Any... way! What I’m getting at is that this sort of thing just doesn’t... fucking... happen to people in the real world, right? Well, outside of those twisted dreams that I mentioned before or in the stories on that E.M.C.S.A website. So, again, here I am, sitting at the kitchen table while my mom is on her knees at my feet with that ever-present, loving smile on her face, despite the fact that she just gave me the best blowjob I’ve ever experienced! What? Oh, you ARE paying attention, aren’t you? Yes, fine! The truth’s out, I admit it! It’s also only the second blowjob I’ve ever had, happy?

May I continue?

Besides, you have no idea how fucking sexy she looks right now! Smiling at me with some of my cum still... in her... mouth, yeah, I’ll give you this one. I have to agree, that’s... not so sexy.

“Mom, I.., uhh, I want you to go upstairs, brush your teeth and come back down, all right?”

“Yes, Paul! Whatever you want!”

She stands up and heads for the stairs, giving me a perfect view of her sexy, panty covered ass as she heads for the stairs. Her clothes forgotten, left behind in a pile on the kitchen floor. As I stand up to get another coffee pod from the cabinet above the coffee maker, I hear a sudden, loud scream...

“AAAAGGHHH, WHAT THE... HELL!??! MOOOMM, wh-why are you... naked?!”

Well, Dana’s up.

“Because Paul told me to take my clothes off, of course, why do you think?”

“Because... Paul... told you to..? What the... HELL are you talking about, mom? You... you don’t take your clothes off because Paul tells you to?!”

“Of course I do, Dana! We do whatever Paul wants! You know that!”

As much as I wanted.., needed to hear my mom talk. As much as I needed to find out and, hopefully, understand just what her perception of reality actually was now and maybe even find out what caused it to change so radically, I also have to remember that our mom is, right now, standing in the upstairs hallway wearing ONLY a pair of blue lace panties and talking to Dana like it’s a normal Saturday morning. I’m assuming and trying hard to NOT think about the fact that Dana, somehow, hasn’t smelled or otherwise noticed the remnants of our little kitchen “session” on mom’s face or in her mouth when she talks. I run as fast as I can and when I get to the top of the stairs, I come face to face with a sight that at any other time I would have fucking paid to see! My mom wearing only a pair of sexy lace panties and Dana standing there wearing only a pair of skimpy, blood red silk panties and one of her old tee shirts that she has cut so short that it barely covers her tits, her preferred “sleeping attire” that she loves so much. They are standing there just looking at each other before turning to face me.

“PAUL!?! What the... HELL is going on here?! Wha... what did you do to mom and why is she acting so... weird? What the... FUCK did you do to her?!”

Dana stands there, her hands on her hips, looking me dead in the eyes like I’m...

Suddenly the door to Jessica’s room opens and out steps my other sister. If I didn’t already know that Jessica sleeps nude, I do now. Oh, Fuck Me!! She has her bush trimmed into a perfect, tight, little triangle! Damn, that is even fucking sexier than mom’s landing strip! Well, that answers the question for Jessica! Hmm, that’s two down, one to go.

“Hey!! It’s Saturday and it’s not even ten o’clock yet! What is going on out here?!”

“Jessica, what the hell? You’re totally naked and Paul is standing right there! Put some clothes on, will ya?”

And just in case the last..., ten..., no, e-eleven hours weren’t bizarre enough, Jessica takes a second to look at Dana and then she turns, looks me right in the eyes and in all seriousness asks me...

“Paul, can I go back to bed or do you want me to stay up and if you want me to stay up, do you want me to put any clothes on? What do you want me to wear?”

Mom looks at me. Jessica looks at me. I freeze. Dana loses it.

“May I go back... to bed?! ...stay up? What do you... want me... wear...? Jessica, why the... FUCK are you asking Paul...?! Mom, why are you just standing there?! Tell Jessica to put some damn clothes on! I mean, God Damn it! What the Hell is going on around here!?!”

Still completely calm, Mom looks at Dana. “Calm down, Dana. Jessica asked Paul what he wants her to do because we always do whatever Paul tells us to do. We obey his every command, Dana! You... know... that! What’s wrong with you this morning?”

“We always... what Paul... we obey... every?! WHAT’S... WRONG WITH... ME!?! Has everyone in this house... lost their damn minds?! What the fuck is...?!”

“Dana, just calm down and...”

“Yeah, sis. You’re acting crazy.”

“I’M acting crazy?! I’m acting...? You two are the ones that have gone completely fucking insa...”

“SHUT UP! All of you just shut the fuck up!” I don’t know why, but every time I scream or yell, I close my eyes and drop my head to my chest. Always have, guess I always will. And this time is no different. Well, one thing is different! When I open my eyes, the image before me is as... bizarre as it is insanely hot!! The three most beautiful women in my life are standing in front of me frozen in place and are either nearly or totally nude! They all look like erotic, living statues.

O K!! Well, to my credit, at least I don’t panic.., yet! I don’t panic because I have seen this before. Twice before, as you know. You are still following along with me, right? So, yeah, my first thought is too simply wait for them to “wake up” or “come back” or... whatever Jess and Mom did the first time they “froze.” I stand there and wait for them to come back and if I’m right, they’ll act as if nothing weird has happened. Sure enough, after another long moment, all three of them... wake up, blink a couple of times, look at me and smile.

“Paul?”

“Uh, yeah, Mom?”

“Well? What do you want us to do, Paul?” My mom looks at me clearly wanting me to tell her what to do. I look over to Jessica and see that she is also obviously waiting for me to tell her what to do. And then I look at Dana. My beautiful, petite but feisty, “don’t get in my face or I’ll kick your ass, too!” sister is now standing there quietly with her fingers laced behind her back. When we make eye contact, she quickly bows her head and speaks so quietly I almost miss what she says.

“...very sorry, Paul! Please forgive me for yelling! I didn’t mean to cause you so much trouble this morning. I don’t even know why I was yelling. Please forgive me! What... what can I do for you?”

Remember what I said about my sisters, and my mom, being very self-confident and fiercely independent?

Well, in case the last few minutes didn’t make it absolutely clear to you, my sweet, petite sister Dana has never had any, problem expressing herself!! Calling her “feisty” or even “willingly confrontational” would probably qualify as the understatement of the year!! She simply doesn’t back down from anybody. At five feet, two, she’s used to nearly everybody being bigger than her anyway. She also doesn’t care if she’s outnumbered four to one. I know because I once saw my little, blonde ‘hellcat’ of a sister ( a well-deserved nickname she picked up when she was a kid, but that’s another story.) get into it with four girls at a coffee shop. She was at the counter getting us re-fills when one of them got in her face. I stood up so they would see me. I wanted them to see the short girl’s six foot three inch brother coming to her defense, thinking that would be enough to defuse the situation, when, out of nowhere, Dana slapped the girl that had gotten in her face so hard she knocked her sunglasses right off her damn head! After that, she simply stared the rest of them down. So, trust me, Dana acting so... submissive is NOT normal for her!!

I stand there, almost frozen myself, while the three sexiest, most beautiful and most desirable women I’ve EVER wanted are apparently, literally just waiting to do whatever I command!

You know that old saying... “laugh or go crazy?” Well, I have, too. So I did. I just stand there in the upstairs hallway of my family home looking at the only three women I’ve ever wanted to absolutely just fuck the royal hell out of, all three of them naked or nearly naked and waiting for me to... to take control of them? And I just laugh! I stand there and I laugh like a fucking lunatic. After a couple of minutes, I manage to stop. I take a deep breath and realize that I probably just kept myself from going totally nuts simply by laughing. As I take another deep breath, I can literally feel ALL of the panic, the confusion, the stress, the.. the... whole “What The Hell Is Going On Here?!” just fade away even as I feel the strength, the... understanding, the acceptance and the... confidence flow into me.

Finally, I claim that control. I look at my mom first. “Mom, go take a shower, brush your teeth, put on ONLY a pair of black lace panties, go downstairs, stand in front of the couch and wait for me.”

“Yes, Paul. Whatever you want!”

As my mom heads to her bedroom, I pull my eyes off her incredible ass and turn my attention to Jessica. “Jessica, since everything has gotten cold by now, go downstairs and clean up the kitchen. We’ll eat lunch later.”

“Yes, Paul. Anything for you!”

Jessica walks right by me, totally nude, as she heads downstairs to the kitchen. “Oh, and Jess? Make sure you close the curtains on all of the windows downstairs. From now on, I will be the only person seeing the three of you naked. Understand?“

Jessica simply stops and flashes that damn smile of hers at me. “Yes, Paul. Anything for you.”

As I watch her walk downstairs, I smile as I think about it. ‘Anything for me,’ Oh, yes! You got that right, sis.’

When I turn back to Dana and see her still standing there acting so submissive with her head bowed and her fingers laced behind her, I’m instantly hard! I walk up to her, take her by the chin and kiss her. I take her by the face with both hands, I shove my tongue in her mouth, and I kiss her like I own her! Because, somehow I know I do. I understand now. Don’t get me wrong, it still makes no damn sense to me. I still don’t know the why or the how of what’s happened! I know that this is fucking insane. I also know that I own Dana. She is mine, body, mind and soul! I own her. I own Jessica. I own my mother! They are mine. My property, my toys and my pets. They are now literally my absolutely obedient, personal sex slaves! I simply... know it!

Breaking the kiss and pulling back to look into Dana’s soft, and now very submissive blue eyes, I smile as I move my hands to her shoulders and push her to her knees. She smiles as she looks up at me, knowing exactly what she’s supposed to do. She lowers her eyes to my crotch as she pulls my sweats and underwear down to my ankles, takes my dick in her hands, strokes it a few times, kisses the head and slides it into her mouth. I close my eyes, lean my head back, take Dana by the hair and thoroughly enjoy only the third blowjob I’ve ever had. The third of many more to... cum! What? Too much?!

As she continues to suck my dick, I look past her, over her, thru the open door into Dana’s bedroom and I see her bed. I look down at my sexy sister that is now my loving sex slave and she smiles up at me, her willingness..., Hell, her need to give herself to me all too obvious. As tempting as it is, knowing that she is mine for the taking, that her body is now literally “on offer” whenever I want her, I decide to enjoy her blowjob, but stop there with Dana. At least for now.

If you ARE paying attention then you have guessed by now that I’m still a virgin. Not exactly a spoiler, I know. After all, if Jessica was the first girl to blow me, you know damn well that I still haven’t tasted pussy. And I certainly haven’t had sex either, right? So, I quickly decide which of... my girls gets to punch my V-card.

Quick!

Pop quiz!

Who do you think I chose? Hmm? Which beautiful, hot, sexy member of my immediate family will I fuck first??

tick... tock... tick... tock...

Pencils down!! Time’s up!!

If you guessed my mom, congratulations, you win the... (insert desired prize here)!!!

Yes, indeed! As twisted and perverse as you may think I am, I quickly decide that the first pussy I’m going to have is the very pussy that had me.

What? Oh please! Do not tell me that you didn’t see THAT coming?!

Anyway, after I cum in Dana’s mouth, she swallows it all. She sucks me dry and licks me clean, just like Jessica and mom did, then she just sits back, ass on her ankles, hands on her knees and her head bowed. After I put my self back together this time, I stand there for a minute and simply look at her kneeling at my feet. After a long moment, I reach down, take her by chin and lift her up so she’s standing in front of me.

“Good girl, Dana. Now, it sounds like mom is out of the shower, so I want you to go brush your teeth, take a hot shower, put on just that sexy, little pair of dark purple and black trim silk panties that hug your ass cheeks so damn well, come downstairs and stand next to mom, understand me?”

I look at her and smile to myself. I’ve already figured out that when I tell mom to do something, she responds, “Whatever you want!” and Jessica says, “Anything for you!” I can’t wait to hear what Dana is going to say. I don’t wait long.

“Of course, Paul! I’m yours!”

“I’m Yours?!” So, it’s “Whatever you want!” “Anything for you!” and “I’m yours!” Oh, Hell yes!! Today is going to be a lot of fun!! I am definitely going to...

Oh, uhh, hello. I’m sorry. I thought you would’ve made a tactful and discreet exit by now. I’m sure you’ll understand if I was a little... distracted! Well, thanks for sharing my adventure, but, I’m about to be very... busy! So, if you’ll excuse me?