The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Man of Singular Talent — Sophie and Alice

* * *

AUTHOR’S NOTES

The protagonist of the below story is a man gifted with the ability to control the minds and bodies of others. If you are the sort of person that likes to know the features and limitations of his power, read on. If not, eh, skip to the story.

Comments are welcome and can be addressed to:

* * *

Our nameless protagonist does not know how his power works other than it appears to be genetic and kicks in around puberty. He has had this power for a while now and through his investigations (aided by many who of course do not remember lending their expertise) he has some understanding of how it works but not why.

Our protagonist’s abilities:

  • allow control of a subject’s motor functions, both voluntary (walking, moving head and arms, etc) and autonomic (breathing, heart beating, etc). He does not like to control autonomic functions however due to the high risk of killing the subject by for example forgetting to tell his heart to beat.
  • control is executed through commands (’run’, ‘jump’, ‘pick up that object’, etc). The subject’s body seems to be able to work out the details as long as the command is not too vague (so ‘hit that man’ will work but not ‘hit anyone who looks threatening’).
  • commands are transmitted mentally.
  • He can read minds and memories, and can change the intensity of base emotions (fear, anger, lust, etc) but cannot create or change thoughts, switch a subject’s emotions or affect complicated emotions (love, jealousy, etc).
  • He can create visual, auditory and tactile illusions. These work as normal commands—he tells the subject what to see/hear/feel and the subject’s mind works out the details provided the illusion is simple.
  • commands can only be given to subjects in direct line of sight. Detection of other minds is possible through walls, etc up to a certain distance, but they cannot be altered unless our protagonist can see the person.
  • Commands remain effective until removed by the protagonist, even if the subject is no longer in view.
  • Commands can be made to only one subject at a time, but multiple subjects can be controlled by giving commands to one, then the next, then the next, etc.
  • larger scale and/or simpler commands work better than fine detailed ones. The protagonist cannot change facial expressions, and attempts to force speech results in meaningless slurring.

The protagonist’s only real fear is that someone like him will notice his ability and take it away from him. Consequently any potential activity is investigated and if another ‘Talent’ such as he is discovered he takes steps to neutralize the danger. He has not yet met a Talent with abilities as strong as his, but he feels sure they are out there, somewhere.

* * *

All characters and events are fictional. Many are illegal, immoral and/or impossible. Never try this in real life. You do not have mental powers.

* * *

There are people in the world who can directly control the minds and bodies of others. I know this because I am one of them, and I have met others with similar abilities.

This has made me quite paranoid. So far none of the Talents I have met match my own level (especially after I alter their minds to limit or disable their ability). Most have been much weaker, and none so far truly recognized their singular talent as I have. But I live in fear of meeting one who is stronger than I, of that stronger Talent doing to me what I do to weaker ones. Or just plain killing me. And then of course there is always the danger of discovery by non-Talented but still powerful forces, and me ending up on a dissection table somewhere.

Because of this a ‘normal’ life is not possible for me. I move from place to place. I never pay for anything myself; people very kindly buy things for me then forget they did so. As long as these things are small—a meal here, a set of clothes there—I stay under the radar (I think). I live well, but modestly. I see a lot of train and bus stations. Such as the one I’m in now.

There are perks of course—did I mention I can control people? I can’t make them think or say whatever I want, but I can move their bodies, read and erase their memories and create simple illusions. So when I see a (young, female) body I want to move, I may risk doing exactly that. If I see two, and I’m in the right mood, well...

The train platforms are accessed by an underpass with stairs to each platform. Turning to the stairs to one such platform I am met with the sight of two teenage girl’s asses right at my eye level as their owners climb the stairs ahead of me. A thoroughly enjoyable coincidence, especially as one has decided to beat the summer heat by wearing tight green shorts that reveal the bottom third of her tanned and shapely ass as she ascends. The other girl is also wearing shorts, but of a looser denim. Nonetheless I’m sure there is a cute little ass hiding in there (I’m something of an expert in this).

The girls reach the top of the stairs and stand waiting on the platform, talking to each other. I stand a discreet distance away, far enough that I can look in their direction without obviously staring (dark sunglasses help). Miss Green Shorts—a quick rifle through her mind reveals her to be Sophie, eighteen—is tanned and fit, but still with soft teenage curves. Her bright green shorts with white trim are below a blue and white striped top, tight enough to show a respectable chest. Long brunette hair frames a round face with full lips and an easy smile. Blue sneakers and a large brown handbag.

Her friend (let’s see... Alice, also 18) stands about a head taller than Sophie. If she has curves they are hidden in loose denim shorts and white sweater (a slightly odd combination for this heat, but what do I know of teenage fashions).

Blonde hair with darker streaks reaches down to just below her shoulders. Blue eyed with a straight nose and somewhat pronounced cheekbones, probably some Scandinavian heritage in there. White sneakers and a black shoulder bag.

I do some more mental digging as the girls chat (Sophie animatedly telling a story of some kind to Alice who mostly just nods and laughs). The two friends have just started a day of shopping; having been through the nearby mall they are now heading to the center of town where they plan to stay until late.

By this time I’ve pretty much made up my mind to entertain myself with these two hot teenage girls. Taking control of Alice first (I can command only one person at a time, but my commands remain in place until I change them) I have her reach into her bag and put on a pair of sunglasses. I also order her not to talk, but Sophie does not notice as she is too busy talking. Besides, the moment Alice dons her sunglasses I take control of Sophie, who also falls silent and puts on sunglasses. I then get them both to walk over to a nearby bench, sit down, take out their cellphones and stare at them. There; to the casual observer these are two girls immersed in their smartphones, their no doubt confused and scared expressions effectively hidden by sunglasses and hair falling around bowed heads. They aren’t going anywhere until I tell them to, so I leave the station to make some arrangements.

Do you have self service hotels in your area? Wonderful things—no receptionist, no bellboys, no regular staff at all. You book a room online or through an automated kiosk in the hotel foyer, it gives you a code to unlock a room, and that’s it. Zero human interaction, very discreet. There is one such hotel attached to the mall next to the station. A couple of passers-by pay for some rooms for me (four rooms at the end of a corridor—I only need one but this way there will be no foot traffic past my door or neighbors beside or opposite) and go on their way after a selective memory wipe. I then return to the station through the mall, picking up an item or two on the way.

I find Sophie and Alice exactly as I left them. No one appears to have noticed their condition, but I wait five minutes and gently scan the minds of everyone around just to be sure—paranoid, remember? All seems in order, so I command the girls to get up and start walking. I follow some distance behind. They eventually get to the hotel and board an elevator. I board the same elevator, the first time I have been within a few feet of the girls since I took control of them.

I stand beside Sophie and wrap an arm around her waist. I get her arm to do the same with me as her head leans on my shoulder. We exit the elevator on the correct floor and go the end of the corridor, Sophie and I still holding each other while Alice walks behind. I don’t know if there are cameras in the elevator or corridor, but this little charade is just in case.

We enter the hotel room at the end of the corridor. It is sparse but functional—double bed, couch (which folds out to become another double bed), TV, etc. A door leads to a small bathroom with a shower, toilet, etc. Perfectly adequate for my needs.

The girls stand beside the bed facing me, drop their bags and take off their sunglasses. As expected their pretty faces are twisted with fear. If I hadn’t disabled their tear ducts they would be crying (manipulation that fine is at the limit of my abilities, but worth the effort I think). I decide to dial down their fear, at least for now. What rises to the surface is instead anger, which is evident when I finally allow them to speak.

“What... what the fuck?”

“Who are you? How the fuck are you doing this?”

“Let us go you fucking.... fuck!”

(I know originality goes out the window in stressful situations but yeesh.)

I let them talk, standing in front of them and openly admiring their bodies. Eventually they run out of steam and I take the opportunity to speak.

“Take off your clothes. Sophie first.”

Not the answer they were wanting, and not really necessary to say because my commands do not need vocal prompts. But I want them to know how little their concerns matter to me. They are here for my pleasure, nothing more. Sophie is the first to react.

“No. Fuck you, I’m leaving right nowumph!”

It’s hard to talk when you are lifting your top over your head I suppose. Sophie’s striped top falls on the floor, followed shortly by a black bra. Her breasts bob free, full and round with small nipples. Her friend’s eyes go wide.

“Soph, what are you doing?”

“I don’t—I can’t—I don’t know! I can’t fucking stop!”

Sophie takes off her shoes and goes to remove her green shorts. I have her turn around first and bend over as she pushes her shorts down. Her ass is everything her shorts promised and then some—round and taught and completely tanned (nude beach? Tanning salon? No, a quick mental query shows she sunbathes naked at her friend’s summer house for that all over tan. Lucky friend.). A black thong follows the pile on the floor as Sophie straightens up and faces me again.

It’s Alice’s turn now, but first I step forward and place my hands around Sophie’s waist. One hand goes up, tracing the contours of her stomach before reaching her perky C-cup breasts. Cupping one in my hand I feel the soft warm flesh, firm but yielding. My other hand meanwhile has traveled down and around to caress Sophie’s buttocks. I decline my head and bring my lips to hers, silencing her litany of sentences involving the word “fuck”. A few telepathic commands and her body is kissing me with passion, tongue darting around in my mouth as she melts into my embrace. Her mind of course is a lot less friendly towards me, but her mind is not in control of her body.

Breaking the kiss (but silencing Sophie with a command), I allow her to start undressing me as I turn my attention to Alice. Her natural reticence had taken over and she watched in silence as her friend first stripped and then responded eagerly to my attentions. But now, as her hands more to the bottom of her sweater and she realizes she is next, she finds her voice again.

“No. No, you can’t, don’t make me. What the fuck do you want?”

“I should have thought that obvious. I want to spend some time getting to know you and your friend.”

Alice’s reply is too muffled to make out as her sweater goes over her head. A simple white bra is underneath, soon also gone, revealing apple-sized breasts on a thin frame. Perhaps I should go easy on her in case she snaps in two?

(That’s a joke. Of course I won’t go easy on her.)

The rest of Alice’s clothes come off quickly, and in silence. Alice has distinct tanlines, her breasts and waist pale compared to the rest of her body. She has been more modest in her sunbathing than her friend. Alice’s pussy is clearly visible in the gap between her legs. Pubic hair looks to be entirely clean shaven (as is Sophie’s).

By this time Sophie has finished removing all my clothes, and I stand naked in the presence of two equally naked teen girls. Sophie stands to one side of me, pressing her breasts on my chest as Alice approaches and takes station on my other side. Kissing Alice brings the pleasant scent of her perfume to my nose, which I enjoy as her lips press inexpertly but eagerly to mine. One of her breasts fits neatly into the palm of my hand; Alice yelps into my mouth as I squeeze a little.

Both girls press against me and start kissing and licking my face, neck and chest, allowing me to reach down and compare their asses by touch. Sophie certainly has the curves, but there is more definition to Alice’s ass. Let’s see.... years of netball, yes that would do it.

All this attention from a pair of young naked girls has made me almost painfully erect. Time to start the action proper. I put my hand on Sophie’s shoulder and press down (again, not necessary but fun). She kneels in front of me. Sophie’s eyes are wide but her mouth is shut. As she descends I rebalance her fear/anger and restore her speech.

“Oh fuck. No. Don’t make me do this. Please. I don’t want this.”

Her protests of course are in vain. As her friend silently nibbles the corner of my ear, Sophie positions herself in front of my penis. Her tongue snakes out and gently licks the head by way of introduction. I look down and watch this sweet teen girl open her mouth and close her soft lips around my dick, before slowly leaning forward and letting me feel her mouth envelope my dick in its warm wet embrace. Heavenly.

I turn to kiss Alice again as my hands explore her body and Sophie starts sliding her mouth up and down my dick. I reach one hand between Alice’s legs and stroke the outer folds of her pussy. Alice desperately wants to close her legs but instead I have her spread them a little, enough to slip an exploratory finger into her vagina. Hmm, pretty dry down there. A well-practised mental tweak starts her pussy warming up and soon I feel her juices start to flow. I do the same tweak for Sophie. After a few minutes I am able to move my finger deep into Alice’s pussy.

As I explore her pussy with one hand and her breasts with the other, I also explore Alice’s memories. She’s as innocent as she looks; no sexual experience beyond a hurried handjob given to a boyfriend in the toilets of a club one drunken night. Turning to Sophie’s mind I see much the same—boyfriends mesmerised by her well-shaped body but unable to experience it fully yet.

(My mental commands mean that even a novice can give a decent performance—witness Sophie, currently running her tongue along my penis from base to tip—but experience or lack thereof still affects the style of the individual.)

Oh, wait, what’s this? Popping back into Alice’s memories confirms my find—it seems the two friends have experimented not with boys but with each other, or at least in each other’s presence. No actual bodily contact, but more than one session with a couple of vibrators bought together and used while talking about boys. How interesting.

By this time I’ve inserted three fingers into Alice’s pussy and am slowly sawing them in and out. I allow Alice to talk but as she is still kissing me all that produces are moans and yelps as my hands probe both out and inside her body. Sophie’s blowjob is starting to make my dick tingle in all the right ways, but I’m not ready to pop until I’ve felt Alice’s mouth around me too, so I move Sophie off and have her lay on her back on the floor with her head a foot or two away from the end of the bed. Sophie’s relief is mixed with puzzlement at her odd position, but the mystery is solved when Alice kneels over her head and lowers her pussy into contact with Sophie’s lips. Sophie’s oral pleasuring isn’t over yet, and with a mental command from me she starts licking her friend’s wet pussy.

Meanwhile I have sat myself at the end of the bed facing Alice, legs spread. By bending at the waist and placing her elbows on the bed Alice is able to put her face level with my dick. She starts licking the head, working down the shaft to the balls. The taste of my dick, well coated in Sophie’s saliva, seems to wake Alice up a little and she starts talking again.

“Oh god. How are you doing this? Soph, are you okay?”

(No answer from Sophie; even if she could reply her mouth is buried in Alice’s pussy so no reply would be intelligible.)

“Ohhhh god.. okay, alright, you want a, a blowjob? If I do this will you let us go?”

“Well.. yes, you will blow me and I’ll let you go.”

“Okay okay”

“— of course in between you blowing me and me letting you go there’s gonna be lots of fucking. But sure, you can start by blowing me Alice.”

She doesn’t get a chance to reply, as taking the back of her head in one hand I push down and thrust my hips up, shoving my dick into her trembling mouth as far as it will go. Alice’s cheeks bulge and she would probably pull her head back if given the chance. Instead, I command her to start bobbing her head on my dick, her eyes turned up to look at me as she gives her first blowjob. She doesn’t manage to get all of my dick inside her mouth, at most three quarters, but we can work on that later. At this point all I want is to feel Alice’s lips tight against my shaft, tugging and pushing at my flesh, while her tongue flicks the head at every opportunity.

Sophie’s pussylicking is having an effect on Alice, not much given the situation but enough for me to work with. I dial Sophie’s lust as high as it can go and she starts moaning, producing wonderful vibrations on my dick. This is more than enough to open the floodgates and very soon Alice’s mouth is filling with my cum. I let her swallow as I spurt inside her mouth, coating her tongue and the back of her throat. After the last drops fall from my penis Alice releases it from her mouth and starts cleaning me with her tongue.

The first ejaculation of a session always relaxes me immensely. Still, I remain hard as Alice continues to lick and kiss my dick. Looking over her shoulder I watch her hips rotate as she grinds her pussy in her friend’s face. Poor Sophie’s pussy hasn’t had any attention yet. Let’s fix that.

Alice lifts herself off Sophie and climbs onto the bed, sitting up against the wall with legs crossed. Sophie also climbs up to the bed and lies down, her head resting in Alice’s lap. Sophie’s breasts are large enough to go to each side of her body when she lies down, but taught enough to merely separate, not sag or flop. Ten years from now maybe it will be a different story, but at 18 her chest is capable of things older women can only achieve with implants.

I reluctantly draw my focus away from Sophie’s tits and place myself between her legs, moving up her body until my penis is resting on her pubic mound. Looking up I see two faces of silent horror staring at me. Both girl’s chests are also in my view, rising and falling rapidly. I position my penis at the entrance to Sophie’s pussy and push in just enough to require no further guidance from my hand. I then free Sophie from her silence and watch her expression change as I slowly but steadily push into her.

“No, don’t—ah! You bastard, take it out! No, I’ve never—never—Urgh, fuck take it out it hurts!”

On the first entry I get about half my dick inside her—not bad. The walls of Sophie’s vagina grip me in a tight embrace. I can feel her opening up, stretching to accommodate me. I move out a little, only to push back in (eliciting another pained cry from Sophie). I build up a rythym, getting deeper inside her until after ten minutes or so I finally sink all the way into her and my balls touch her ass. I raise myself up enough that I can see where our bodies are joined. Her legs are spread wide and bent back to fit me between them. Panning up, I drink in the sight of this tight tanned teenage girl lying naked under me, flushed and breathing heavily. Each breath makes Sophie’s breasts move enticingly; Sophie is no longer talking aloud, but every exhalation is shaped into a sotto “fuck” or “no” or “god”. Alice sits motionless, watching Sophie lose her virginity to me, wondering if she will be next.

I continue to fuck Sophie for some time—I only just came so there is not a lot of urgency, and it is a lot of fun watching her breasts bounce every time I drive my dick home inside her pussy. While doing this I consider how to take Alice’s virginity (because of course she is next). Gentle or rough? Slow or fast? I want to be able to see her face as I break her in, so that limits the options somewhat. Looking around the room I spot a simple armless chair in front of a desk. Yes, that should do nicely.

I don’t intend to cum inside Sophie this time, so with a few final extra hard thrusts I quickly exit her body, get up, move the chair away from the desk and sit down. The girls also get up, both of them evidently surprised by the change. Sophie kneels between my legs while Alice swings one leg over me so she is standing facing me, her arms on my shoulders. Alice’s breasts are almost touching my face, but I resist the urge to bite a nipple. Instead I have Sophie take my dick in one hand and aim it at her friend’s currently virgin pussy as Alice lowers herself into my lap. All this happens as fast as I can make it, and of course I have permitted Alice to speak.

“Wha? Where are we going? Are you done?”

“Why are you sitti- what are you doing to me? I... no. No, don’t, I can’t, I haven’t... AAH! Ow, fuck! Take it out, it hurts. Fuck, no, I can’t go lower. Argh!”

Sophie carries on in this vein as she descends, the weight of her own body forcing my dick into her pussy, deeper and deeper. This, the mentally induced juicing up, and Sophie’s earlier attentions combine to allow my dick to fully embed itself in Alice’s vagina on the first go, despite how tight a fit it is. I feel her body rest against mine as she sits in my lap. At this point Sophie leans forward and starts licking where my dick meets Alice’s pussy, occasionally switching to pay attention to my balls as well. Sophie’s tongue is really getting a workout.

I give Alice a moment to get used to the feel of having a man inside her. Then, without warning, I start her bouncing up and down on my lap. No gentle buildup, just straight into full on fucking. Alice, having quietened down a little as she sat on me, now starts squealing, grunting and moaning. Sophie is taking care to bathe my dick and Alice’s pussy with her tongue whenever she can, but the speed of Alice’s bouncing means she is mostly licking my balls and inner thighs. Alice’s breasts move in front of me, but their size and perkiness mean they more jiggle than outright bounce. Still, a pleasing sight nonetheless, as is Alice’s expression—eyes tight closed, mouth open, cheeks flushed red.

I let Alice bounce on my dick for a while, but eventually I feel the familiar tingling in mcay balls that signals the impending end of this round. I figure Sophie has been so kind to my balls lately that she deserves their contents, so I have Alice hop off my dick. As my dick leaves the confines of the athletic teen’s vagina it swings forward and almost hits Sophie in the face. I quickly have Sophie envelope my dick once more in her warm mouth and start rapidly pumping, as a now-silenced Alice stands behind me and watches. Soon I am emptying my second load of the day into a teen girl’s mouth. Not as voluminous as the first time for sure, but enough to give Sophie a proper blowjob experience. I have her look up as me as she sucks me dry, and the pure hate in her eyes is enough to make my dick jerk in her mouth and deposit one final spurt straight down her throat.

Coming off the post-ejaculation high I notice that I am quite uncomfortably sticking to the upholstering of the chair. The girls look quite messy too. Perhaps now would be a good time for a clean up.

It’s quite a squeeze fitting all three of us into the shower designed for one occupant, but we manage it. As the water flows over us, Alice and Sophie wash first each other then me. Of course all the while I am fondling their soapy, slick bodies—cupping a breast here, nibbling a neck there, rubbing my semi-erect penis against a smooth ass or clean-shaven pussy. Eventually the girls leave me to finish my shower, as they get rid of that cum breath with mouthwash. Exiting the shower I fetch two anal douche kits from the bag of purchases I had made in the mall, and the girls diligently use them and clean their assholes carefully afterwards. Of course they realise the purpose of this, but after they are done I edit that part of their memories out so that my plans will remain a surprise.

The shower may be small but the sink is surprisingly wide, easily able to fit both girls in front of it. It has a mirror in front as well. Seeing Sophie and Alice fixing their hair and apply makeup, standing clean and naked side by side, makes it easy to decide how to continue. I stand behind them and admire their asses—Sophie’s tanned, round ass and Alice’s paler petite posterior. I place a hand on each girl’s asses and feel how soft and pliant they are. It’s a real challenge to decide, but since it was Sophie’s ass that first made me take notice of these girls it’s only fitting to take her first.

My penis is nice and hard again, rejuvenated from the shower, and as I hold Sophie’s hips in my hands she bends down and braces herself against the sink, pushing her ass up to meet my eager dick. I enter her pussy relatively easily and start pumping at a steady pace. Sophie’s face is visible in the mirror—the new intrusion into her no longer virgin pussy is clearly expected but not welcome. Oh well, if the front door doesn’t suit perhaps I’ll try knocking on the back door.

I reach over to the sink and grab the hand soap. Exiting Sophie’s pussy I liberally soap my dick, and then squeeze a generous amount over Sophie’s ass and pussy. Sophie’s pristine asshole peeks out between two round nut-brown cheeks, and I line up my dick so the head is poised at the entrance to Sophie’s last untouched hole. At this point I would normally allow the girl to talk once more, but I want it to remain a surprise when Alice’s turn comes so I satisfy myself with watching Sophie’s eyes widen then narrow and her jaw clench as I push the head of my dick past her anal ring and into her ass. I recall my first sight of Sophie’s ass, peeking out from under tight green shorts, as I look down and see that same teen ass now naked and slowly being filled with my dick as I push into her asshole. My abilities may not be enough to conquer the world, but at times like this I don’t mind at all.

Sophie’s asshole is tight, and no doubt pushing this much of my dick into her at once is causing her some discomfort. Looking into her mind I see it awash with pain, as well as a sense of humiliation at being fucked in the ass beside her friend (who at the moment is primping her hair and unaware that I am not just fucking Sophie’s pussy again). I dial down Sophie’s pain, not out of pity but because it is stopping her from fully feeling the nuances of my anal invasion. Freed of the most urgent pain signals Sophie is able to properly experience her first anal sex, from the stretching and rearranging of her colon to the slap of my balls against her pussy lips. As for me, I am thoroughly enjoying myself, sawing in and out of this teenage girl’s asshole, periodically adding more soap to allow more of my dick to reach inside Sophie until at last I am fully buried inside her.

Alice had finished prettying herself up a while ago, but this moment is all about Sophie, so Alice simply stands and watches her friend’s face contort as I violate her ass.

Now that I am embedded inside her I release Sophie’s hips from my hands, which travel up and under to hold her breasts. Sophie’s C-cups spill over my fingers, and I feel the vibrations of her chest as I start fucking her ass in earnest. I need better purchase though, so I move my hands to her shoulders, bending over Sophie’s back to do so. This is a much firmer position for me, and so I start to really pound Sophie’s tight asshole, my dick burying itself to the hilt in Sophie’s curvy young ass repeatedly. Sophie’s whole body jumps forward with each thrust, and it is only my hands on her shoulders that stop her from smashing her head into the mirror.

I keep up this frantic pace for a few minutes only, as I soon reach the point where I have to either switch girls or ride Sophie all the way to the finish line. I exit Sophie’s ass with some reluctance, but cheer up when I have Alice bend over and assume the same position as Sophie, bringing her petite ass into full view. Unlike Sophie’s rounded peach of an ass, Alice’s asscheeks separate widely as she bends over, completely exposing her pussy and asshole. I stand behind Alice while Sophie takes the hand soap bottle and stands behind me, her body pressed against my back and her head leaning to one side so as to see past me. Sophie’s arms encircle my waist and her hands attend to my dick, coating it in liquid soap and aiming it at Alice’s asshole. There is no need for pretense now, so I mentally ungag both girls. Sophie is the first to speak.

“Oh God, Alice. Al, I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry? About what? What are you going to do? ”

“I’m not doing it, he’s making me. Oh fuck here it comes. Just relax Alice, it’ll hurt less if you relax.”

“Wuh... what’s going to hurt leeaaaARG nonono not there ah! no it won’t go there please please take it out please AAH!”

“Oh fuck I’m sorry Al, he did the same to me.”

Alice’s reply is merely a sequence of grunts and screams as I work my dick into her asshole. Alice’s ass is just as tight as Sophie’s, with the bonus that her stronger muscles clench down harder on my penis, not enough to be painful but enough to feel thoroughly held by Alice’s ass. It is tough going for the first inch. I have to mentally manipulate her anus and relax the muscles before the head finally pops through. Alice’s scream makes me glad there are no neighbors. I start to make short strokes back and forth, but it is a little awkward as every time I do so I bump Sophie behind me. So instead Sophie and I stand still and I command Alice’s body to do all the work. As Alice feels her ass rocking back against my dick, slowly forcing it deeper and deeper inside her, she gives a wail of anguish at her body betraying her. As for me, I need only steady myself with my hands on Alice’s hips and relish watching this fit thin teen strain to fit my penis inside her tanlined ass and complete her third and final deflowering. Sophie meanwhile is pressing herself against my back and running her hands over my body while nibbling and kissing my neck, shoulders and ears.

With a groan Alice at lasts manages to fit all of me inside her asshole. After a moment’s pause she starts pumping my dick in and out of her ass, alternating between long deep strokes and circling her ass around with part or all of my dick inside. I occasionally thrust back just to break the rythym, but for the most part Alice is doing the work. After a while Sophie moves back to her place next to Alice and assumes the same position, and for the next half hour or so I amuse myself by switching between fucking the two girls’ pussies and asses, watching their expressions in the mirror and listening to them alternately moan, scream, threaten and plead. Having two naked teenage girls so completely at your mercy and using them purely for your own desires is one of the great pleasures in life, don’t you think?

I begin to cum just after entering Sophie’s asshole once more, penetrating as deep as my dick can reach. I doubt there was much actual cum spurted into Sophie’s bowels because of my earlier orgasms in the girls’ mouths, but it doesn’t matter as the feeling of climax is just as strong. When Sophie realizes I am finishing inside her ass she feels a mixture of relief and deep shame—it doesn’t take a telepath to see that, it is clearly written on her face.

I withdraw and stagger over to sit on the toilet to catch my breath. My penis is a mess, covered in soap, girl juice and cum. Looking over at the girls, they are similarly messed up. Both girl’s assholes are red raw from their first anal experiences. As they bend over side by side their heads are bowed and they are breathing heavily. All in all quite a workout.

I command the girls back to the shower to clean up, and when they are done rinsing each other I allow them to clean me. I grab a towel, dry off and go back to the bedroom where I sit on the bed, my back resting against the wall. I check the time—we have hours yet.

The girls enter the bedroom, naked and on all fours. I have removed their ability to speak, so they crawl in silence to either side of the bed. I have them stand, lean over the bed and take turns kissing me deeply, before moving down my body until they get to my penis. Working together Sophie and Alice make their best efforts to wake my penis up, using their mouths, tongues and hands. My dick slowly responds, and before too long I am looking down on two naked teenage girls taking turns to blow me. Sophie will take me in her soft full lips while Alice’s tongue bathes my balls; Alice will tenderly but firmly suck the head of my dick while Sophie twists the shaft with one hand; both girls will run their tongues slowly up the shaft before meeting at the tip and sharing a kiss with the head of my penis. All the while their bodies are within my reach, and I take full advantage, stroking Sophie’s smooth ass, twisting the nipple of one of Alice’s apple breasts (I do this when she has me in her mouth and allow her to squeal—the vibrations produced on my dick are exquisite), and generally enjoying a nice slow double blowjob from my two unwilling but oh-so-able teens.

I fine tune the girls’ performance, so that they repeatedly bring me to the brink of orgasm and immediately stop, then start again after I cool down enough. This is enjoyable if incredibly frustrating, but experience has taught me that this is an extremely effective method of building up a load of cum. After a dozen or so times I cannot take it any more. I grab Sophie and roll her onto her back on the bed next to me, her legs dangling off the end. I get up, straddle her stomach and place my dick between her breasts. Sophie’s hands push her ample tits together, enveloping my penis in warm flesh. As I begin to thrust she manipulates her breasts in time, pushing down when I thrust up and vice versa for maximum titfucking mileage. Alice meanwhile has taken a mirror position to her friend, lying on her back with her legs drawn up against the wall—an awkward position, but one that placed her upside down head beside Sophie’s.

The feel of Sophie’s soft breasts against my dick and the sight of both girls looking up at me in helpless fear as I loom over them proves more than enough for my overstimulated dick. I lift my penis out of Sophie’s breasts and aim at her face. A spurt of cum catches her on her slightly parted lips, followed by another that traces a line from her lips to her cheek just under one eye as I angle my dick up a little. Turning to the side I paint Alice’s face in my cum as well, mainly on her cute nose and lips but also one line right accross one eye (which I allow to close). A few more spurts on each of the girls and their first facial is complete. Sophie and Alex are still looking up at me, partly still with fear but also with disgust as they feel my cum all over their faces. Gorgeous. I push the head of my dick between Sophie’s lips and she starts tenderly cleaning me. Once she has done that I shove as much of my dick into her mouth as I can in this position and hold it there, just for the fun of watching this cum covered teenage girl struggle to breathe. The results are so enjoyable that I reposition myself and do the same with Alice, relishing the suction on my tender dick as the blonde tries to breathe through it.

Once I’ve played this game enough I let the girls hop off the bed and retire to the bathroom to freshen up once more. In the meantime I rummage through my purchases for a couple of items, hiding them in a desk drawer and sitting on the chair.

The girls return to the bedroom -walking this time, crawling isn’t a big kink of mine because who needs BDSM when you can control your partners telepathically. I let them talk after tuning their emotions for a mix of about one third fear, one third anger and one third hate ( I often visualize emotions as radio frequency tuner dials, it seems to help).

“You sick fuck. I hope you’re happy now.”

“I’m always happy Sophie. What I also am right now is sated.”

“We’ve done everything you want, let us go.”

“What’s the rush Alice? No-one’s expecting to see you for hours yet.”

“I ... let us go now and we promise not to tell anyone.”

“Speak for yourself Al.”

“Soph!”

“Alice! After all he’s done to me? Fuck no, he’s not going to just walk away.”

“I will indeed just walk away. But not just yet. I’m going to need to take a break, so why don’t you two put on a little show for me.”

The girls’ protests are muffled as they turn and start making out with each other. I sit and watch these two friends kiss each other passionately, their hands roaming each other’s bodies. Sophie is the first to reach between the other girl’s legs and insert a finger into Alice’s pussy, but soon both girls are vigorously fingering each other, supporting each other with their free hands. Removing their ability to speak once more (I enjoy listening to them but it does get samey after a while), I have them get on the bed and assume the 69 position. Alice is on top, her pale ass placed firmly on Sophie’s face while she buries her own face in her friend’s pussy. I move my chair to the side of the bed to get a full view of these hot teen girls lapping at each other. Alice is supporting herself with her hands but Sophie’s are free to roam over her friend’s ass and back. I have Sophie start fingering Alice’s asshole as well, slowly working one, then two, then three fingers in.

I watch the girls for a while—I need a break and this is better than cable. The room is filled with the small sounds of girl-on-girl sex. Eventually I get up and go over to where I have hidden the items.

“You know girls, sometimes one dick just isn’t enough. Fortunately there is a solution.”

With that, I allow the girls to pause their activities and look over at me as I hold up one small vibrator and one much larger strapon dildo (with extra dildo on the inside for insertion into the wearer).

“Oh, don’t look like that. I know you two have played with toys together before. Think of this as the next step in your relationship.”

I turn on the vibrator first: the buzzing sounds loud in the quiet room. Sophie still has three fingers buried in Alice’s asshole, so it is relatively easy to replace those with the vibrator (which has a flared base to keep it in place). Sophie then scoots out from underneath, leaving Alice on all fours on the bed, a convenient position to allow me to insert the wearer’s dildo into Alice’s pussy and affix the strap. I unfortunately cannot see Alice’s face as I do this, but a look into her mind shows a mix of alarm, pain, and some wonderment at how much artificial dick is currently inside both her holes.

Alice rolls onto her back, dildo rising into the air. It’s not a monster but it is certainly bigger than me. Sophie gets on top of Alice and I ready the dildo at the entrance to Sophie’s pussy (well lubricated by her own juices and Alice’s saliva). The tip parts the folds of her pussy enough to keep it in place, so I move and watch the action from the side once more. As Sophie lowers her hips, impaling herself on the dildo, the girls stare straight at each other. Alice’s eyes are begging forgiveness as Sophie’s efforts to accomodate the dildo is clearly shown on her face. She doesn’t manage to get more than two thirds inside her—that won’t do. Rather than allow Sophie to slowly work the dildo into herself I get behind and push down hard on Sophie’s ass. Sophie’s legs give way and the dildo slams home, stretching her much abused pussy wider than ever before. Sophie’s entire body shudders; if she could scream it would probably be heard in the rooms above and below us. In short order Sophie draws her knees back up and starts vigorously fucking herself on the dildo. Alice moves her hips to help. Each time Sophie’s hips slam down she shudders, and soon so does Alice as the motion pounds her own dildo into her pussy and moves the vibrator in her ass.

My penis is starting to rise from it’s slumber once more, but it still needs a little attention before it can reach full erection, so I have Sophie sit up (still with the dildo inside her) as I stand on the bed over Alice’s head. Sophie more or less falls forward and finds my dick with her mouth as her hands grab my hips for support. She then proceeds to blow me while bouncing on the dildo—as her mouth is now effectively gagged I return speech to her, and her screams and groans vibrate my dick most pleasantly.

It doesn’t take much of this before I am properly hard again. I move off the bed. Sophie’s cries are audible for a short moment before I have her lower her upper body and lock lips with Alice. I go to the other end and admire the sight of the dildo sliding in and out of Sophie’s pussy as she bounces on her friend, whose own holes are plugged with plastic dick. I have Sophie pause at the bottom of a downstroke, get into position and without ceremony penetrate her ass. This latest violation forces a fresh scream from Sophie, which is mostly lost into Alice’s mouth. I look down to see my dick has disappeared completely into Sophie; the innocent teen ass which so invitingly jiggled in my face in tight shorts a scant few hours ago is now below me, straining to accommodate my penis as a fair-sized dildo is lodged inside her pussy.

I rise up a little, not enough to exit Sophie’s ass completely but enough to give her some room to move. Sophie then resumes working the dildo as before. It’s difficult, but eventually we manage to coordinate the timing of Alice’s upwards thrusts, my downwards thrusts and Sophie’s bouncing to ensure that either Sophie’s pussy or ass is filled at all times. I release Alice’s mental gag also, and for the next half hour or so muffled screams, grunts and moans join the rhythmic sounds of slapping flesh and the buzz of the vibrator.

When I feel myself building to climax I stop Sophie’s movements. She is resting on top of Alice, her pussy stretched by the full length of the dildo inside her as I pound her ass with abandon. It isn’t long before my dick pulses and once again I am cumming inside Sophie’s round teen ass. I lie down on top of Sophie, my dick still buried in her. Alice is probably feeling quite squashed but I don’t care as I rest on my bed of teenage girls and get my breath back.

The next few hours pass too quickly—at least, they do for me. I put the girls through their paces, trying different variations on the theme of one guy, two girls and some toys. Highlights include:

Sadly all good things must come to an end; eventually my cellphone alarm beeps at me and it is time to bring events to a close. I finish fucking Sophie’s ass (this time I had her don her tight green shorts and striped top so I could bend her over, pull the shorts to one side and fuck her ass). We all dress and leave the room.

A few minutes later the girls are back in the now dark train station, sitting on a bench and leaning against each other, fast asleep. I had of course wiped their memory of their entire ordeal. My abilities do not extend to placing false memories. Instead I have placed around them the rest of my earlier purchases from the mall—bags of clothes, makeup and other items, all the things they had intended to buy in town. It’s the same chain stores everywhere, without receipts there’s no telling in which branch the items were bought. The intention is that the girls will assume they had had a long day’s shopping spree and been so tired they fell asleep on the way back.

(Yes, you are right to think this flimsy and ridden with logic holes. But one thing I have learned is that people will believe almost anything as long as it is mundane. Whatever doesn’t fit is not noticed, explained away or just plain disregarded. Of course you aren’t like that, you are too smart to tell yourself such obvious lies. Of course you are.)

I go to the platform opposite and watch the girls wake up and look blearily around themselves. Not a glance at me, half concealed in shadows several feet away. A peek in their minds shows mild surprise and confusion but no alarm at all. The girls talk to each other for a little bit before getting up, grabbing ‘their’ purchases and heading home. They are stiff and sore, but in their naivety they don’t immediately understand why they hurt in the places they do (in fact they are probably writing it off now as the result of a day’s traipsing around town—the power of the mundane easy answer). No, only I know what really happened.

Well, you do too, but who is going to believe you?

END