The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Man of Singular Talent — Swim Team

* * *

The protagonist of the below story is a man gifted with the ability to control the minds and bodies of others. If you are the sort of person that likes to know the features and limitations of his power, read the author’s notes at the end.

WARNING: The story below is long—22 thousand words and change. About 95% of those words describe graphic non-consensual sex. If you are not okay with that, don’t read this. If you are looking for stories with plots, character development and deep world building, don’t read this.

As always comments are welcome.

* * *

All characters and events are fictional. Many are illegal, immoral and/or impossible. Never try this in real life. You do not have mental powers.

* * *

One of my favorite pastimes is people-watching. Sitting somewhere comfy and watching the world go by. Because I never stay more than a few nights in any one town I am often in coffee shops, cafes, bars and such, so I guess it’s good that I enjoy it.

Some people like to make up stories about the lives of the people that pass by. I don’t, because I’m a telepath. I can read the real stories, pulled straight out of a person’s head.

That guy over by the pedestrian crossing, for example—a 45-year old insurance claim clerk who considers himself a washed out failure. The only reason he hasn’t chugged a bottle of vodka with aspirin chaser is his kid, standing beside him on the sidewalk. Unfortunately the kid hates his fat loser dad—he much prefers the nice friend of his mom who visits when his father is out to work and always has candy.

... Okay, not a great example. Let’s pick another from the pedestrians waiting to cross the road. Old lady thinking about buying a present for grandson, no. Obese goth chick heading to the doctor about an infected piercing, hell no. Small mousey man in brown suit, dreaming up an impressively detailed torture machine for use on his neighbors who keep him awake every night with the sounds of their vigorous lovemaking... on his way to the hardware store. Hmm, gotta follow your dreams I suppose.

I contemplate encouraging this last guy to go play with the traffic—I can not only read minds but also control them to a limited extent—but I am distracted by the thoughts of the middle-aged woman next to him. The woman herself is unremarkable, but her thoughts are occupied by images of young women. She is leafing through a mental index of different teenage girls, obviously people she knows, comparing and contrasting their physical health and attitudes.

I leave my table at the sidewalk cafe where I have been peoplewatching and follow the woman at a discreet distance as the lights change and she crosses the road. Digging deeper into her mind provides the explanation for her train of thought—she is the coach of a high school swim team, and she is planning activities for a training session tomorrow. There’s a contest coming up, so they will be training the whole day, starting bright and early at the local pool.

I’ve always had a weakness for female swimmers—they train for whole body strength, giving them endurance without losing their essential feminine proportions. I pull the meeting time and address of the pool out of her mind and let her go. I have some shopping to do, and then I think an early night...

The next morning is cold and gray and raining heavily. Not the best conditions to be huddled in a bus shelter opposite the entrance to a swimming pool, yet here I am. The coach from before is the first to arrive. She stands at the entrance out of the rain.

Now comes the moment of greatest risk for me. I cannot control more than one mind at a time, so in order to control a group I have to give mental commands to each person in turn—a slow process. That’s why I am here waiting for the swim team to meet instead of just waltzing in and putting them all under control at once.

I reach into the coach’s mind and order her to stand and be silent. Her face betrays her shock and fright about no longer being in control of her body, but fortunately the rain reduces visibility enough that the young women who arrive at the pool do not notice the coach’s expression until too late.

(I am unable to control expressions or speech—perhaps the required motor control is too precise, I don’t know.)

As each girl arrives I reach into their minds and order them to stand still and quiet, in a group around the coach. The coach is expecting seven people, and so I wait until all seven have arrived before ordering each in turn to cross the street and follow me. I walk to the modest hotel at the end of the street and the women follow a few steps behind. It isn’t far, and the early hour means the street and hotel lobby are empty (except for the hotel receptionist of course, currently face down at the desk enjoying a deep telepathically-induced sleep).

Normally in such occasions as these I book a room for my entertainment, but this time we head for the stairs to the basement. My earlier visit here had established that the hotel’s basement is taken up by a gym for the use of the guests. Today there is a sign on the door apologizing for the gym being closed for maintenance, and as the group of women head down the stairs I close and lock the door behind us.

At the bottom of the stairs two doors lead to male and female changing rooms. I command the women to go through to the women’s changing room, remove their jackets and stand in a line so I can get my first proper look at my acquisitions. Before me, standing in relaxed poses that belie their inner turmoil at what is happening to them, I see:

  1. A middle-aged coach, short and loose-fleshed. Perhaps she looked better in her youth but if so the years have not been kind to her.
  2. A slim teen with delicate features and long auburn hair. Reaching into her mind I find her name is Rachael and she is eighteen. Tight jeans emphasize her long legs, leading to a small but well-formed ass. Her looser top does not tell much about her upper body.
  3. A darker-skinned girl—a dip into her mind confirms she is Latina. Maria is eighteen, with a curvy frame that promises a spectacular ass. A round face is accentuated by a short bob cut of jet black hair.
  4. Alia—the shortest girl of the group, she is nonetheless the oldest at nineteen (excluding the coach). Dirty blonde hair worn at shoulder length contrasts with dark eyebrows, making me wonder what her natural color is. Guess we’ll find out soon. The skirt and leggings combo obscures the shape of her lower body, but there’s no hiding the large breasts swelling under her white top.
  5. From the shortest girl to the tallest—Lindsey stands fully a head above the other girls. Other than her height, everything else about her is quite petite—lean legs, barely-there chest and a fresh, almost elfin face framed by long wavy dark brown hair, makes me wonder if she’s not a little too young. But no, she’s eighteen, and a slightly deeper peek into her memories shows her innocent looks are deceptive.
  6. “Mishy”—real name Michelle but not even her family calls her that—has black hair reaching down to her slim waist. A eighteen year old Asian-Amercian.. hmm, no, not American, Hong Kong Chinese. I’m mildly curious to know what kind of accent she has (Chinese? British? American?) but I decide to wait until my inspection is complete before permitting any of the girls to speak. Freckles and dimples, cute.
  7. Jemima, another large-chested girl, though the feature that catches my eye first is her full lips, accentuated by red lipstick. I look forward to sampling them. Light and dark brown streaked hair and dark eyeshadow give a mildly emo look to the eighteen year old girl.
  8. Eveline is the last one I inspect. A broad face with prominent forehead, she is best described as “plain”. Arms and legs thick with visible muscles—if this were a football team instead of a swim team she’d make a great quarterback.

Having passed my eye over the swim team, it is clear to me that the coach and Eveline are of no interest to me. Six out of eight, that’s not bad. At my mental command the coach and Eveline leave silently to the men’s changing room, where they will sleep soundly until I tell them to wake up.

Initial formalities over I ponder my next move. I could just order the remaining six girls to strip naked and have my way with them here in the changing room, but the space is cramped for seven people. Besides, they all have bathing suits with them, it would be a shame not to see how they look in them. I therefore give orders to each girl in turn, and walk out of the changing rooms, past the small shower room and into the gym proper.

The gym is a fair size for a hotel facility—a rectangular room with exercise machines down one side and a bar set into the opposite wall. Benches scattered around. All the walls are mirrored, making this windowless underground room less claustrophobic. I remove my clothes apart from my boxer briefs and hang them on one of the weight machines, then sit on a bench and wait.

As ordered, the girls emerge at the same time, dressed in their swimsuits. They line up facing me as before, and once more I admire their bodies. Rather than admire them from a distance however, this time I go up to each girl in turn and get the full experience. At the same time I reach into their minds and dig around for personal details.

Rachel’s swimsuit is a brightly floral two-piece affair, with a long top part covering most of the stomach—reminiscent of a corset and panties. The bottoms are fastened at the side by a cute little bow. I doubt she could get away with this outfit in a proper swim meet. A rummage through her mind and memories shows me that despite her choice of swimsuit, she is inexperienced in sex, too shy to date boys or go to wild teenage parties.

I feel her fear spike as I reach to touch her, but she remains motionless, letting me run my hands over her nubile body. Her skin is taught and well-toned, but there really isn’t much meat on this girl—I can fit fully three fingers in the gap between her legs, a fact which I appreciate much more than she does as I cup the warmth of her pussy with only a thin fabric between my hand and her outer lips.

Maria is similarly inexperienced—her conservative family has ensured that the only sex education she has had came from teen magazines and the surreptitious whispers of equally ignorant friends. She’s not even that interested in swimming, it’s just one of the few activities that she is allowed to attend and mix with people outside her church group. Her brown eyes are wide with fear as she turns around to present her ass to me.

Her relatively conservative black one piece swimsuit might obscure her curves from view, but not from touch. I was right about her ass—not excessively big but much more than a handful, it feels soft but firm. Reaching around I am pleased to find her breasts are a decent size as well, probably even bigger once freed from the tight swimsuit. I give Maria’s ass and breasts a good squeeze each before moving on to Alia.

Looking down at Alia, my eyes are drawn to that impressive chest. Her one piece swimsuit dips low at the front, exposing a healthy amount of cleavage. This is deliberate—she knows the effect that her chest has on men. She has not yet started to actively manipulate men using her sex appeal, for the moment she uses her looks merely to get attention. But it’s only a matter of time.

Her skin is tanned, unusually so for this time of year—a check of her mind reveals she’s recently come back from a vacation. I pull down one strap of her swimsuit, exposing her right breast, and am pleased to see her tan extends all over. I am equally pleased to discover that I am the first male to see her fully exposed breast—for all her teasing she’s never actually let an admirer get full sight of the goods (a wise move in these days of camera phones and revenge porn). I weigh her breast in one hand, feeling the fullness of it, before returning the swimsuit to its proper position.

Lindsey has opted for a white two piece—clearly some sort of sports model as the top resembles a sports bra more than a skimpy beach bikini. She is tall enough for me to face her eye to eye, and I stand close to her watching her as she watches me. Her expression is confused and fearful.

Wrapping one arm around her slim waist I pull her to me and place my lips against hers. Lindsey does not immediately respond, but a short mental command soon has her mouth open and tongue dancing with mine. She is a talented and passionate kisser, and reaching into her mind I find a short but packed history of sexual exploits with numerous men and a few women. Her innocent looks hide a burning sex drive, a powerful combination. But I have other girls waiting, so after a minute or two I reluctantly disengage and move to the next in line.

Mishy’s black and gold swimsuit is technically a one piece, but there are so many slashes and exposed areas that the total cloth covered area is much less than even Lindsey’s two piece affair. A quick check of her memories reveals this to be a high fashion piece, custom tailored for her. Someone has wealthy parents. It’d be easy to assume this girl is shallow and materialistic, but a look into her mind finds a bright and bubbly girl, equally happy in thrift store clothes as haute couture.

Slits under her chest allow easy access to her breasts, and I take full advantage, my hands finding her breasts to be round and firm, about the size of oranges. As with Alia, it appears I am the first man to handle her in this way; Mishy’s experiences extend to heavy make out sessions and a couple of fumbled handjobs.

After a little while I withdraw my hands and have her turn around. Her ass is round and muscular and almost fully exposed as the swimsuit becomes a thong—I have no idea how practical this is for competitive swimming, but it sure as hell looks good.

The last girl to enjoy my personal attention is Jemima, in a dark red one piece. Her curves rule her out for catwalk modelling, but they are clearly the result of genetic heritage more than unhealthy living. In fact the only places where Jemima is not sporting toned muscle are her large breasts and full, lustrous mouth.

Approaching her from behind I reach one hand to her chest while the other travels south. At the same time I have her lean back into me and turn her head, allowing us to kiss as I caress her full breasts through the swimsuit fabric and stroke between her legs. I feel a tongue piercing brush my lips as Jemima runs her tongue around my mouth. Her emotions register less shock than I might expect. Perhaps she had the wits to guess this was coming.

Much stronger is the feeling of revulsion radiating from her mind—kissing me is making her literally feel like throwing up. Digging deeper I realize that it isn’t just me; physical contact with any man is repulsive to her. I am not able to change a person’s sexual orientation (nor would I really want to), but I at least dial back her feelings of disgust to the point where she is not going to empty her stomach all over me.

The full body contact and the feel of her lips on mine is a tactile delight, and since I have now reached the end of the line I decide to take things further. On my mental command, Jemima’s hands reach under the straps of her swimsuit and pull the top half down, exposing her breasts as she turns to face me. As we resume the kiss my hands go to her chest, feeling the heavy weight of her breasts—a chest this size will droop when she’s older but for now the flesh is perky and supple.

Jemima’s hands reach down inside my boxers and start stroking my (understandably) very erect penis. Mine is the first penis she has ever held, but her light touch and steady stroke shows natural talent despite the loathing she has for dicks in general and mine in particular.

There is a stack of exercise mats nearby, and after Jemima has succeeded in exposing my penis completely I move away and sit on the end of the mat. Jemima follows obediently and kneels between my legs. The other girls join us, sitting in a rough circle around us except for Maria, who sits behind me with her legs on either side of me (it’s a lot easier to sit up on a pile of exercise mats if there is someone behind you, plus between Maria and Jemima I am very pleasingly sandwiched in girl-flesh).

Jemima’s friends get to watch as she wraps her breasts around my penis and starts to stroke my dick with her tits. The feel of her flesh rubbing rhythmically against my dick is exquisite, as is the visual of my dick sliding in and out of view between large teenage breasts. I figure now would be a suitable time to hear what Jemima sounds like, so I allow her to speak for the first time since I first took control of her and her friends.

“Ah-oh! I can talk! What the hell is going on? Let me go you asshole!”

“Sure, Jemima, go ahead and leave.”

“I... I can’t. What have you done to me? I can’t stop, I... let me go!”

“Hmmm, let me think about it for a bit... No.”

“Fuck you, you asshole. Who are you?”

“I’m the guy that you will serve with your body for the next few hours. You and your friends.”

“I don’t—how—”

“Clearly you need this spelled out for you. You are all here under my control. You cannot hurt me or stop me. You will do whatever I want until I am completely satisfied. Then—and only then—will I set you free. If it’s any consolation you won’t remember any of it. Clear?”

“You ... you can’t ...”

“I can, I have and I will, Jemima. Now, as you don’t seem to have anything to say that I haven’t heard a thousand times before, howabout you put that beautiful mouth to a better use.”

With that (and a mental command) Jemima bows her head, parts her lips and puts the head of my dick inside her warm mouth. Her breasts fall away from my shaft as she repositions herself slightly. Her lips clamp tightly around my penis and start to slide down—I have not mentally removed her ability to talk, but my dick is acting as an effective gag and all she can do is moan. I relish both the feel of her lips against the sensitive skin of my shaft, as well as the visual treat of watching this teenage girl slowly fill her mouth with her first dick. Her pierced tongue wraps wetly around my dick, while her eyes fill with tears that I do not allow her to shed.

Jemima gets about half my dick in her mouth on the first go, then starts to bob her head, leaving a smear of red lipstick halfway up my shaft. Meanwhile I have ordered her to play with her own breasts for my amusement, and she strokes and tweaks her nipples, occasionally pulling one breast up by the nipple and releasing it to bounce back into place. The other girls look on with expressions of horror that mirror their thoughts (although Lindsey’s thoughts have an undercurrent of arousal to them that I find very interesting).

I lean back a little and turn my head, while Maria behind me leans forwards and to the side. Our lips meet, and I feel Maria’s tongue exploring my mouth at the same time as Jemima’s is exploring my dick. Maria’s eyes watch Jemima pleasuring me—I hope she’s studying closely, she’ll get her turn soon.

I could very easily cum if this continues, but I am trying to pace myself. I have all day and half a dozen girls to enjoy myself. So after a short while I command Jemima to lift her mouth off my dick (removing her ability to speak once again). She gives the head a kiss with her soft full lips, then gets up and takes a place in the circle of girls, her swimsuit still halfway down exposing her breasts.

I decide Mishy is next, and so she rises and moves in front of me. I have her lean over my body as I break my kiss with Maria and instead lock lips with the Chinese teen. Her tongue darts around my mouth like a separate living thing. I place one hand on the back of her head, feeling the silky softness of her hair, while the other travels down her back to grasp her toned ass. I haven’t forgotten about Maria: after a little while I have Mishy lean even further forward, pressing her body on top of mine, and have the two girls share their first lesbian kiss while I enjoy get a faceful of Mishy’s chest.

I can’t figure out how to remove Mishy’s complicated outfit, but luckily the slashes allow me to simply pull the fabric aside to gain access to her breasts. I explore her chest with hands and mouth, flicking her nipples with my tongue. A pleasurable experience, but not as intense as Jemima’s blowjob, thus allowing me to cool down a little.

Once I feel I’m far enough away from climax I give mental commands to Maria and Mishy. They break off their kiss and reposition. Maria moves back a little, allowing me to lie down with my head raised in her lap, while Mishy raises herself off me and moves to the side, her head poised over my crotch and her ass within my reach. Gravity has very little effect on Mishy’s breasts as they hang free from her swimsuit. The cute eighteen year old brushes her long hair to one side to give me an unimpeded view as she lowers her head to my waiting penis.

As she starts to lick and kiss the head and shaft I allow her to speak.

“Pleasenopleasenopleaseno-oh!”

(Ah, an English accent. That’s that mystery solved.)

“No, I—” lick “nnph, I don’t want” kiss “no please I’ve nev-mmmph!”

Her protests become muffled as she envelopes the head of my dick in her mouth. She is breathing heavily through her nose, and I feel the warmth of her breath on my skin. I reach into her mind and calm her panic enough that she does not hyperventilate; in fact she relaxes sufficiently that before I know it she has worked the entirety of my penis into her mouth. Her lips kiss the base of my dick while she twists her head and her tongue pokes out enough to lick the top of balls. Looks like she’s discovered a natural ability for blowjobs.

As the talented teen starts working my dick, simultaneously bobbing and turning her head for maximum friction, my hand on her ass slips under the swimsuit and starts to study the contours of her pussy. I feel no hair, and I tear my gaze away from Mishy’s oral assault long enough to confirm she is hairless. Not just shaved, something more thorough—lasers?

Her pussy is dry of course, but I have lots of experience in giving the right mental commands and soon I feel her outer lips warm and swell. Eventually her body (but not her mind) is sufficiently aroused that I am able to fit one finger into Mishy’s slit. It’s tight going and the angle is a little awkward, though, so after a few cursory strokes I slide my finger out again.

Mishy has screwed her eyes tight shut as she tries to mentally distance herself from the oral violation. That won’t do at all. On my command she moves her body fully between my legs (moving her ass out of my reach, but oh well). With Mishy’s assistance I gather her hair in one hand such that I can guide her head movements with it; her arms then support her upper body by resting on either side of my hips. All this is done without her mouth leaving my dick.

Once she is in position I order her eyelids to open just as I begin thrusting my hips in time with tugs on her hair. The cute teen’s eyes widen and fix on mine as I fuck her face. I feel a mental barrier collapse in Mishy’s mind, and her attention returns to the here and now. Sure, I had complete power over her before, but this has helped to drive the point home over who is control—by driving my dick home into her mouth again and again.

As fun as this is, it is hard going to maintain a regular hip thrust on a exercise mats. So I end by forcing Mishy’s head down and holding it there, filling her mouth and the upper part of her throat with dick. I then wrap my legs around her head and once she is securely in place I return her power of speech and some degree of movement. Her screams emerge as no more than stifled moans, but the vibrations along my shaft are intensely pleasurable. Her struggles add further sensations to my dick as it is rolled and bumped around by her head movements as she desperately tries to draw breath. It’s only through long experience that I am able to resist exploding and filling her throat with cum.

Mishy’s eyes remain fixed on me the whole time. First they widen as she realizes she cannot breathe, then they narrow as she concentrates on trying to break free. Finally the pupils roll back and her body goes limp as she loses consciousness. She only blacks out for a second or two but it is enough to take all the fight out of her. So I retake full control of her movements, unlock my legs and gently roll her to the side. As soon as my dick leaves her mouth she takes a deep shuddering breath, then another.

I let Mishy lie there recovering, and look around me. The girls sitting around me have all been watching this performance intently. I feel their fear has sharpened, sapping away hope—all except Alia. Oh she is scared of course, but seeing her friends being abused one by one has only made her more determined to endure. Tough girl, good for her.

In reality strength of will (theirs and mine) is irrelevant to my abilities. Once a mental order is given even the most strong-willed person will obey completely and without hesitation. There is no dramatic battle of willpowers like in the movies. Still, it makes choosing the next girl easier.

Mishy has recovered by this time sufficiently to start gasping words. Or at least she is going “Ff... Ffuu... ffuh....". I remove her power of speech once more and she gets shakily to her feet (pausing to give my still erect penis a kiss on the tip) and returns to sit at her place.

I stand also, and mentally call Alia to kneel in front of me- Her short stature means that kneeling puts her head level with my waist; my dick therefore points straight at her face, wet and glistening from the saliva of Mishy and Jemima. Alia ignores it and stares at my face, her eyes hard. I have returned her ability to speak but she remains silent, refusing to give me the satisfaction of hearing her beg. Unfortunately for her I find her defiance even more arousing than desperate capitulation.

“So, Alia, the silent treatment is it?”

“...”

“Are you going to be a good girl?”

“No.”

I lean down, putting my face closer to hers while one of my hands starts groping her breasts through her swimsuit.

“Are you going to play nice?”

“No.”

I pull the neck of her swimsuit open enough to slide one hand inside, and cup one breast, rolling the nipple in between my fingers.

“Are you sure that’s wise? What if your attitude motivates me to give you some.. special attention?”

I pinch her nipple a little to emphasize my meaning. I see the small spike of pain in her mind, but Alia remains silent. I remove my hand, stand up and move closer, until my dick is touching her lips. Alia’s mouth is closed tight, her lips a thin line.

“Good for you girl, you keep that spirit of yours. I’ll just take your body. Starting with your tongue.”

I once more remove her ability to speak, and on my mental order Alia’s lips separate, allowing her tongue to exit. Her head tilts and she places the tip of her tongue at the base of my shaft, before tilting back up and giving the underside of my dick a long languorous lick from base to head. Her eyes look daggers at me, but as her head moves again to repeat the action I detect the first cracks in her resolve. That won’t do at all—I cannot directly influence a person’s willpower, but I reach into Alia’s mind and tweak her fear and anger levels until she recovers her poise.

Alia continues to slowly lick my dick, sometimes long licks up the shaft, sometimes little flicks around the sensitive head. Eventually I have her raise my dick with two fingers around the head, so she can lick and gently suck my balls. Watching this petite busty teen worship my dick while her mind seethes with revulsion for what her body is doing is a special thrill that only someone with my abilities can fully appreciate.

I don’t want to spoil the delicate mental balance, but I do want to see Alia’s lips stretched around my dick, so I have her place her hands by her side and tilt her head up to look at me.

“Time to give me a kiss, babe. Pucker up now."’

Alia’s lips pucker as I position myself over her and hold my dick to her lips. As I slowly lower myself down, they part just enough to let me through, and I feel the soft silkiness of her lips as the head of my penis passes through them into the wet embrace of her mouth.

“Ah, that feels good Alia. You still got some fight in you, as well as my dick? Yeah? Want to bite me, don’t you. Go on then. Try to bite me.”

Alia’s eyes narrow at my taunts, and she does indeed try to bite down. Instead, the head of my dick passes fully into her mouth as I feed inch after inch past her tightly encircling lips. I put one hand behind her head, more to help my balance than to secure her, as I angle my dick to the back of her mouth and push into her throat (I suppress her gag reflex to help this).

“I’m not feeling teeth, Alia. No luck biting me off? That’s because you and your mouth are here for my pleasure. You’re doing well, keep this up and I’ll come in your mouth. Would you like that?”

Alia couldn’t talk even if I allowed her too, but her eyes speak volumes.

“That will happen, I promise you. But not just yet.”

Alia’s mouth makes a wet sound as I suddenly withdraw from her. I use the hand on the back of her head to push her aside, and as she crawls back to her previous place I turn quickly and face Maria, who has been patiently waiting on the exercise mats behind me. At the same time I give Maria back her speech, but she doesn’t have time to emit more than a frightened squeak before I have pushed her onto her back on the exercise mats, kneel over her head and thrust my dick between her lips.

The conservative girl who until today had only the vaguest idea of what an erect penis looked like now finds her mouth filled with one, and all she can do is squeal around my shaft as it starts moving inside her, bumping against the back of her mouth. I can’t enter her throat from this angle but that’s okay—the look of surprise and terror is intense enough. I start a rhythmic sawing to and fro, my dick never leaving her mouth. Her eyes are wide with panic while her cheeks expand and concave with my thrusts.

I keep this going for about thirty seconds, and just as suddenly as I started I withdraw my dick, slap her across the face with it once (for comedic effect), and stand up. Maria coughs and splutters behind me as I call over the last two girls.

Rachael and Lindsey approach and stand in front of me. Both girls are of similar slim build. Both have that fresh, innocent cast to their features. Their minds, however, look completely different. Rachael is on the verge of panic—watching her friends be abused while being unable to move has turned her mind completely over to fear, shredding any coherent thoughts. She looks up at me with utter terror.

Lindsey, by contrast, is calm. Oh, she is scared, but the strongest feeling I get from her is contempt. Lindsey’s eyes study me, trying to memorize my features so she can provide an accurate description to the police. Clever girl; of course I did promise them earlier that they won’t remember anything that happens today, but she is welcome to try.

I wrap an arm around each girl and draw them to me. Leaning my head down I share a deep kiss with Rachael’s trembling lips, before raising my head to kiss the much taller Lindsey. On my command the girls then turn to each other and join lips. As Lindsey’s tongue pushes into Rachael’s mouth my hands travel down both girls’ backs and start exploring their asses. Both girls have small but firm asses, Rachael’s maybe a little curvier but still I can fit most of their behinds in one hand each.

I move my hands inside their swimsuits (Lindsey’s two piece makes this easy; I have to get Rachael to lift the side of her outfit to fit my hand in, which she does without breaking her kiss with Lindsey). Their skin is smooth and taught; I’m going to enjoy playing with these later. But for now I give them one last squeeze and remove my hands.

The girls are facing each other in front of me; I have them kneel down without stopping their makeout session, leaning on each other for support. I enjoy looking down and watching these two attractive teens mashing their lips together, but that doesn’t stop me prodding with my dick at where their mouths meet until a suitable opportunity presents itself and my dick glides into Lindsey’s mouth from the side. At this angle I can’t fit much in before the head pushes against her opposite cheek, but that’s okay because the exposed shaft is being kissed, sucked and nibbled by Rachael. Meanwhile the head and upper part of the shaft is being licked and flicked by Lindsey’s talented tongue.

I slowly remove my dick from Lindsey’s mouth, and Rachael obediently opens up enough to accept it into hers. Rachael’s fear is too stultifying to allow her to properly appreciate her first taste of penis, so I reach into her mind and dial her fear down a little. Now she is able to think a little more clearly, and her thoughts dwell on how smooth and hot the skin of my dick feels in her mouth. Under other circumstances she might even like giving a blowjob.

I spend some time alternating between the two girls’ mouths. Occasionally I simply place it between them and they kiss and lick from either side. Their styles make for an interesting contrast—Lindsey’s experience is evident in the way she twists and turns with her tongue, teasingly fluttering the head. Rachael’s approach is more direct, wrapping her lips tightly around and sucking until her cheeks concave.

Soon I feel it is time for my first orgasm of the day, long delayed but very welcome. I ponder the best way to end this, but really the answer is obvious. I’m a visually oriented person, typical male, and what image is more pleasing than an attractive girl with a faceful of my cum? Two attractive girls with facefuls of my cum of course.

The teens continue to work their magic on my dick as I relax some of the self-control that has kept me from climaxing. I focus on the moment, looking down on the two fresh-faced girls kneeling in front of me, serving me with their mouths while four of their friends look on. I decide that all the girls should get a closer view of what comes next, so they know what to expect for themselves. Alia, Mishy, Jemima and Maria rise and walk over to stand on either side of me, looking down at Rachael and Lindsey. Of course I cannot resist reaching behind and groping these four teenage asses.

Meanwhile I feel myself begin to reach the point of no return. I realize I haven’t heard either girl speak yet, but I don’t have the patience for their prattling right now. My dick is currently mostly inside Rachael’s mouth, who is giving short little sucks as Lindsey gently strokes the exposed shaft. I address Rachael.

* * *

“Babe, your blowjob technique leaves a lot to be desired. But I know you are trying hard, and you’ll learn. Time for your reward.”

I exit Rachael’s mouth and she and Lindsey place their heads side by side, lips parted. Lindsey’s hand stays on my dick, lengthening her stroke and aiming my dick at their upturned faces. Lindsey knows what is going to happen, but this is new to Rachael, so as I finally climax I make sure Lindsey has my dick pointed so that the first spurts of my cum splash onto Rachael’s face. Ropes of cum fall across her cute straight nose and over her lips, before Lindsey moves my dick to catch the next load on her own face. I’ve held on to this for a long time, so my orgasm is strong.

Waves of pleasure emanate from my dick as I cum all over the faces of the two teen beauties in front of me. Waves of shock/horror/disgust/hatred emanate from the minds of the girls surrounding me. At the time of climax I happened to have one hand each inside the swimsuits of Jemima and Mishy, and as I cum I thrust my fingers inside their tight teen pussies. The sudden invasion is shocking to the girls, but they can do nothing other than stand and silently feel my fingers penetrate them as they watch the last of my cum dropping into the open mouth of Rachael. Lindsey takes me into her own mouth and starts gently licking and sucking me clean.

As usual, I feel entirely calm and relaxed immediately after orgasm. On a whim I have all six girls break into ‘spontaneous’ clapping. The sight of these girls with terror on their faces (and in two cases cum) loudly applauding my climax is ridiculous and hilarious and I love it.

After a six-girl blowjob like that, I expect it to take a while for me to build up for another round, so in the meantime I decide to treat myself to a strip show. I move over to sit on the seat of a weights machine. Maria is first to stand before me; on my mental command she starts swaying to music only she can hear. She is as inexperienced with dancing as she is with boys, but her hourglass figure is hypnotic to watch nonetheless. Maria moves closer until she is standing between my legs, turns around and starts to remove her one-piece black swimsuit. Like all such swimsuits she has to extract her arms first and pull the suit down to her feet, bending over as she does so. Her ass is mere inches from me as it is revealed in all its glory, and of course I reach out to stroke such coffee-colored perfection (there’s no “no touching” rule here!).

Maria steps out of her swimsuit, straightens up and turns to face me. My hands remain on her body as she turns, and end up on her taught flat stomach. She must work hard to keep herself trim. Looking up I see Maria’s breasts for the first time, and I was right—they are pleasingly large for a relatively small girl. Ds perhaps. I slide one hand up her back and push her chest towards my face, my other hand moving to cup one breast and move the nipple into my mouth. Maria’s skin tastes sweet, the flesh around her nipple crinkled in the cool gym. I glance up as I flick the nipple with my tongue; Maria is looking down, her short black hair framing her face. Her expression is difficult to decipher, so I reach into her mind.

Maria is ambivalent; on the one hand she remains terrified by her predicament, but at the same time there is a layer of curiosity in her mind, as she experiences a man’s touch for the first time. She’ll feel more than a touch soon enough. On my command, Maria turns around, leans over a places a chaste kiss on my cheek before stepping away to make space for the next girl.

Mishy’s hair is a little disheveled from her earlier treatment, and her breasts are still uncovered, but she still manages to look elegant as she stands in front of me. She starts to dance—club style moves, smooth and precise. Clearly she goes to dance lessons. Her swimsuit might look complicated but it is simple to remove, and soon Mishy’s body is fully on view. Her body is toned from the swimming (and evidently from the dancing practice too). Her outer pussy lips are visible between her legs as she turns and twists.

I have Mishy step forward between my legs. The space is too restricted for her to continue her style of dancing, but she still moves her hips a little to the (non-existent) music as I place one hand on her upper thigh and another between her legs. Her pussy feels warm and inviting. Dry of course, but that will be fixed when I need it to be—with my abilities I can make a person’s body become aroused even if their minds are not. It’s finicky but I’ve had a lot of practice.

Mishy moves away and now it is Alia’s turn. I am not surprised to find out that she knows how to dance seductively. No outright stripper moves, but a lot of skin contact and grinding her body against mine. I feel my dick start to wake up from its post-orgasm nap as Alia slips her arms out of the swimsuit. Before she continues I make sure she is facing me and leaning in, so that I get a very close view as she pulls down her outfit and her breasts spring out, both fully on view for the first time.

Alia is proud of her chest, and rightly so. Sizable but firm, their roundness is capped with pink nipples that are large but not overly so. A perfectly proportioned pair. Of course with these so close to my face I cannot resist sinking my teeth in, holding one breast firmly in my mouth while feeling the contours of her nipple and areola with my tongue. Alia’s mind is tugging hard at her body to pull away, but to no effect. I take my time to explore her chest with mouth and hands before moving up to kiss her neck and whisper “Good girl” in her ear. I didn’t think it was possible for Alia’s face to convey more hatred for me, but she managed it after that little taunt.

I have her take a half step back so she can finish removing her swimsuit while facing me. It soon becomes clear that her tan is indeed full body, no lines or pale patches to be seen. In contrast to her blonde hair, her trimmed pubic hair is a light brown; it’s not conclusive evidence of a dye job though, and I contemplate digging into her mind to find the truth but decide against it. Let her keep this one little mystery. As Alia bends down to pull her costume down her legs her face is put close to my lap, and I have her give my rising dick a few licks and kisses on the head before standing up again.

Lindsey is up next. She practically towers over me as I sit. Her face is flecked with dried cum from my earlier explosion. Like Alia, her dancing is practiced and seductive. Lindsey’s style however is clearly intended for the privacy of a boy’s bedroom more than a club dance floor. The lithe teen winds her hips as she slowly turns in place, running her hands up her body and through her hair. I sit back and watch as she turns to the side, crosses her arms around her front and lifts the top of her two piece up and over her head, her chest in profile as it is revealed. She then turns her back to me, bends a little at the waist, and hooks her thumbs into the bottom piece. Lindsey slowly pulls down her last piece of clothing, her hips still winding, until her small but flawless ass is in sight. As she bends completely for a moment to remove the bottoms from her legs her asshole peeks out, and her pussy is partly visible too.

Lindsey half straightens, then places her hands on my knees and lowers herself to hover above my lap, he head leaning back to rest on my shoulder. Naturally I take the opportunity to run my hands over the naked girl’s toned body, enjoying the curve of her breasts and the taught muscles held at tension as her arms support her pose. At my command Lindsey’s legs part sufficiently to allow my hands to explore the outer folds of her (clean-shaven) pussy. As I use one hand to part her pussy lips and the other runs a finger up and down her exposed slit, I whisper in Lindsey’s ear.

“Nice moves babe. I look forward to seeing if your pussy can perform as well as your mouth did.”

From her expression I guess Lindsey is less eager than I am to find out. After one last caress of her body I let her up from her rather uncomfortable position and have Jemima stand in front of me next.

I don’t expect much finesse from the emo lesbian, and sure enough her dancing is unremarkable. Fortunately Jemima’s shapely body makes up for it. Her chest is still exposed from the earlier titfucking, and her tits sway and jiggle as she peels her swimsuit the rest of the way off and kicks it aside. Now totally naked, I have her stand in front of me with her hands behind her back. Jemima has trimmed her pubic hair into a small heart shape, below which the folds of her pussy are visible. A metallic glint indicates some kind of vaginal (clitoral?) piercing; I had not noticed that when I had my fingers inside her pussy earlier, but then I was in the middle of an orgasm at the time so I was a little distracted.

Her loathing for me is intense, like a storm cloud in her mind. I could dial it down to almost nothing if I wanted but I happen to like strong flavors, and besides who knows what might spring up in its place. So instead I have her lie across my lap on her stomach, like a naughty girl about to get a spanking—rather too silly for me normally but it is exceptionally humiliating for Jemima to be in such a clichéd pose that it adds a lovely tint of embarrassment and rage to her mental palette.

Jemima fumes helplessly while I stroke and slap her ass with one hand and grope her hanging breasts with the other, until eventually I have my fill of strong primary emotions and desire something more nuanced. With a tweak of her nipples and a resounding slap on her ass as she dismounts I send Jemima on her way to make space for the next girl.

Rachael’s dancing is almost painful to watch. Clearly no experience or training, her thin body just jerks in no discernible rhythm. I guess we can’t all be dancers. Instead of continuing this awkwardness I mentally command her to simply stand in front of me with her back to me and remove her two piece swimsuit. Rachael takes off the top and casts it aside, and as she unties the side bow fastening her bottoms and parts her legs slightly to slip them off I reach forward, take hold of her hips and seat her on my lap. My penis only just misses penetrating her pussy, and instead sticks up through the gap between her legs.

The redhead’s hands reach down and starts to lightly stroke the exposed head as my hands run up her legs, past her slim waist and torso and end at her breasts. On a larger woman Rachael’s chest would be unnoticeable, but on relative to her body they are decently sized. The eighteen year old is hyper-aware of both my hands on her breasts and my dick pressing against her pussy. Being handled like this is a totally new sensation for her, as is the feeling of utter helplessness as her body obeys my whims to the letter.

As I fondle the naked body of the teenage girl in my lap I look around at the other five equally naked teenage girls gathered around me. I give mental orders to each one in turn, and the five girls set about preparing themselves. Meanwhile I focus my attention on sweet Rachael. We are facing the mirrored wall of the gym, so that even though her back is to me I can look around her and watch her run her hands lightly over my penis, which by now is thoroughly stimulated and ready to go. With a little mental manipulation Rachael’s pussy starts warming up too, much to the surprise of its owner.

I have Rachael lift her butt off me just enough that I can reach a hand between her legs and take hold of my own penis. Rachael moves her hands away and lifts her head. She then has an unobstructed view of my dick as I position it just below her virgin pussy, the tip brushing her outer labia. I also have a very good view of the eighteen year old’s face, still dotted with dried remnants of my cum, as she lowers herself back on to my lap. My dick slips into her pussy, and I am glad to be taking it slowly as it is very tight going. As Rachael feels a man inside her for the first time her mind swirls with sensations and emotions, and I free her vocal cords to allow her to express herself.

“Augh, no. No, don’t make—ah! Fuck, takeitouttakeitoutfuuuow!”

Rachael’s protests continue as her body weight pushes my dick further inside her. If I had been on top I probably would not have managed to get more than the tip in at first, but thanks to this position it isn’t long before the teen’s slender ass meets my lap as my penis is fully embedded in Rachael’s tight pussy. I let her rest and catch her breath while I relish the feel of my first pussy of the day. Shortly, however, I give a mental command, and Rachael starts to slowly move up and down in my lap. Her rather monotonous “fucknoouchnofuuu” litany starts to get some variation in tone as she squeals loudly on her first downstroke, and then every time after when she pushes herself down onto my dick.

The feel of Rachael’s pussy sliding against my dick is delightful, but she tires quickly—there are no arm rests or other supports so all the work is done by her legs. After a dozen or so strokes I therefore let her get up and (rather wobbily) walk over to the other girls.

While I was deflowering their teammate, I had set the other girls to work. The stack of mats had been rearranged to cover an area of floor large enough for all six girls to lie down in a circle, their heads close together and their bodies radiating out like sunbeams from a central point (okay, analogies are not my strong point). Each girl is able to hold hands with the girl on either side of her; as Rachael gets down to join them I have them all open their legs enough for their legs to touch their neighbors too. The arrangement is visually stunning as I stand over them—six hot teenage girls lying naked and open to me. At times like this I am sorely tempted to take photos, but I’m not quite that stupid.

I’m not done with Rachael, so she is my first stop. I kneel between her legs, taking note of the redness of her engorged labia. No blood, but she’s still going to be sore down there for days. I don’t help matters by reintroducing my dick to her pussy. Despite the recent use it’s much tougher going in this position, and Rachael starts screaming in earnest before I take away her speaking ability once more. I work my way back inside her, and with a series of deepening strokes I eventually manage to fully penetrate her once more.

Fucking this slim teen is fun, but other girls await, so I soon withdraw my dick and look to the girl to the right. Mishy’s black hair flows around her, a nice contrast to the paleness of her naked body. Her locks partly cover her eyes, but I can still see them watching me as I move off Rachael and kneel between Mishy’s parted legs.

As I position myself Mishy draws up her legs, putting her shaven pussy at an easier angle to meet my dick, I’ve commanded all the girls’ bodies to warm up for me, and Mishy’s pussy glistens with moistness, as do her eyes as she tries to look down to see what I’m doing. I allow her to prop herself up a little on her elbows, thus allowing her to see down while also causing her hair to fall away from her face, exposing her frightened expression. I sense a jolt of shock from her mind as the tip of my penis touches the folds of her pussy, and as I start pushing into her I release my hold on her voice.

“Arugh! Ah! How are you doing thi- let me go let me- AAH!”

I get about halfway inside her on the first thrust, enough to ensure I won’t fall out of her. So I move forwards, bending down and placing my hands on either side of Mishy for support. With her head and shoulders raised this means that our faces are very close to each other, and I watch her expressions with interest as I start moving inside of her. I immediately begin a steady rhythm, which is soon matched by Mishy’s squeals and shrieks. Every time I push down into her I sink a little deeper into her tight no-longer-virgin pussy, and her face screws up in pain and shock.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! No-ah! Take it-ah!—take it out pl-ah!”

In contrast to her protests her legs wrap around me, and with the leverage this gives she raises her hips to meet my oncoming thrusts. It’s quite an athletic move, but Mishy’s training in both the swim team and dancing means she is able to keep it up for quite a while. Eventually though she starts to show signs of tiredness, and I don’t want to exhaust her too much yet. So after one final deep penetration I withdraw and allow Mishy to sink back to the floor in (silent) relief.

Lindsey is next, and as I move between her legs I spare a moment to run my hands up her smooth thighs, over her slim waist and onto her small chest. Lindsey’s nipples are erect and prominent, probably more so for the paucity of flesh underneath them. It’s only by pushing her breasts inwards with my hands do they show any kind of cleavage. No matter, if I want another titfuck there are plenty of other candidates.

Lindsey’s elfin face is taught as I push my dick inside her—the feeling of being penetrated is not new to her, even if the previous experiences were quite different to this one. It isn’t long before I’m fully embedded inside the tall teen, and I am pleasantly surprised to feel her vaginal muscles rippling against my shaft. I release her speaking ability, but not before getting the first words in.

“Wow Lindsey, you really know what to do with a dick. That feels great.”

“Fuck you. Just.. fuck you.”

“Yes, I’d say that is exactly what you are doing. I’d be jealous of your boyfriend, except of course you are going to do more with me than you ever do with him.”

I mark this point by slipping my hand under Lindsey’s ass and probing the entrance to her asshole gently with one finger. She’s quick to get my meaning.

“..no. Fuck no you fucking asshole I’ll never- I’ve never- I—”

“Shh babe, all in good time. I’m still enjoying your pussy. Unless you want to give me your mouth again.”

“If -uh—if I do that will you not—ah! fuck!—not go down..?”

“Honestly? Yes, I probably will “go down...” anyway. Sorry babe, you are in no position to bargain.”

“Fuu-uh! Fuck you you fu—”

I remove her speaking ability.

“That’s enough from you for now. We’ll talk again later I’m sure. But for now your friend has been very patiently waiting, and I think it’s time for her reward.”

Maria has been watching the proceedings from beside Lindsey (I allowed her to turn her head for a better view), so she should know she’s next. However her mind still panics when I stand over her and mentally order her to spread her legs. I enjoyed the rough treatment I gave her during the blowjob, so I decide to make it a theme with her. Accordingly I waste no time, kneeling between her legs, guiding my dick to her pussy and driving into her full force. It isn’t easy, in fact it’s a little painful, but the feel of my dick being so quickly enveloped in Maria’s innocent young flesh makes it worth the effort. As I start thrusting into her I don’t allow her to speak, but the flashes of shock radiate from her mind so loudly it feels to me like she is screaming at the top of her lungs.

Maria’s full breasts bounce pleasingly as I abuse her teen pussy. I add to their motions by giving them a playful slap or two, watching them rebound off each other. Just as soon as we settle into a rhythm I withdraw—hmm, patch of blood, I guess this one’s hymen was intact. Not any more obviously; I wipe my dick clean on her thigh before moving off her as quickly as I arrived.

My next plaything is the spirited Alia, who is still brimming with anger and hatred, but still trying her best to keep it off her expression. She’s realized that I enjoy her defiance, but I it still hasn’t gotten through to her that she cannot hide anything from me. Maria and Jemima are lying to either side, and with a series of mental commands the two girls wind their arms around Alia’s arms, holding her hands. As I position myself between Alia’s legs, I set about releasing my control over the top half of Alia’s body—a finicky task as it requires careful manipulation of different muscle groups, but I’ve had lots of practice at this sort of thing. I also return her ability to speak.

Alia notices her partial freedom about the same time my penis brushes against her pubic hair on its way down. She immediately starts struggling to get up, and is only prevented from raising her top half up by Maria and Jemima’s firm hold on her arms.

“Ah! Get off me! I’m going to kill you if you touch me!”

“Touch you? Like this?”

I pause just before penetration so I can squeeze one of Alia’s breasts. She reacts by throwing her shoulder to the side, almost getting free of Jemima’s grasp. It does her no good of course, and after a brief caress of her shaking breasts I return to the main event.

“Or like this?”

“Aaah!”

Alia half-screams, half-growls as she feels my penis push her pussy lips apart and enter her vagina. She cannot move her waist or legs, so although her top half is full of movement it’s smooth going for my dick as I inch my way inside the short blonde (or brunette, possibly). Once I am deep enough that there is no risk of falling out I am able to roam my hands over her body. Alia’s chest is exceptionally shaped, large on her small frame but still perky enough to shake without flopping around as she struggles and my hip actions move her body around. It’s quite mesmerizing, almost enough to distract from the feel of the friction as I penetrate deeper and deeper into her warm pussy.

After some initial exclamations she remembers her earlier plan to not communicate. She is still trying to burst from the hold of her friends and giving me murderous looks in between, but she does this in a grim silence. I could break her silence, perhaps by manipulating her skin’s sensitivity, but I decide to leave that little pleasure until later. Instead I remove her ability to speak (use it or lose it) and after a short while move off her and on to the next. Alia’s emotional state as my penis slips out of her pussy is a torrid mixture of hate, horror and the pride of victory, as she thinks her ability to move part of body and her silent treatment means she has more control over herself and me than she really does. Again, something I will disavow of her later.

Jemima is the last girl to have her pussy violated, and as I put my hands on her knees and move them apart I feel for her state of mind. I get a similar amount of loathing as Alia, but with a subtly different flavor. Jemima’s hatred is deep and visceral—she isn’t the stereotypical man-hating lesbian (I’ve never met such a person outside of the minds of a few sad misogynists), but she truly detests being touched in a sexual manner by men. So as you can imagine the fact that my hands have now moved from her knees to between her legs is generating a very strong mental reaction, even as her body lies still and prone. I part Jemima’s pussy lips with my fingers to get a good look at that piercing, and discover not one but two metal bars in her flesh, one on the outer folds of her labia and another touching her clitoris. Somehow I doubt she allowed a male to pierce her down here, so most likely I’m the first of my gender to witness Jemima’s body art. Lucky me.

I move forward and line my dick up, ready for entry. I then restore Jemima’s powers of speech.

“Ready for this, babe?”

“You are going to fucking suffer for this you fucking cowardly asshole. You are going to rot in prison and everything you are doing now is going to happen to you every day until you die and then you are going to burn in hell.”

“Wow, you’ve been using your time productively, thinking that up. I could come up with some kind of clever retort, but I prefer to express myself physically.”

Jemima’s pussy lips part as my dick deflowers this final teen. I try to feel the piercings but her pussy is too warm and wet to distinguish the metal with just my dick (and possibly after being in half a dozen mouths and as many pussies today my dick is getting a little desensitized). Still, the sensation of being tightly enclosed by Jemima’s vagina is nothing but pleasurable, and I find it relatively easy to sink most of my length inside her on the first go.

As I enter her body I feel Jemima’s mind raging at the violation. She starts expounding on her opening theme as I start a steady but firm pace, waxing lyrical about prison bitches and anal bleeding and electric chairs. Of course the other girls are listening intently, some with pleasure (Alia, Lindsey), and others with an unfocused sense of horror (Maria, Rachael). I let Jemima continue her invective uninterrupted—I don’t usually get into verbal abuse, but she is being a lot more creative than I usually hear, even as her body obeys my every whim. The only response I make is to pound her pussy even harder, pushing her body down into the exercise mat with each thrust.

Jemima is the last girl for this round so I am able to let myself loose a little and revel in the wet heat of her pussy, the shapely curves of her hips and the firm fullness of her breasts, until eventually I feel my orgasm rushing up. I want to focus on this feeling, so I give a mental command and Jemima is abruptly silenced. My turn to speak.

“Thanks for the words of encouragement, babe. Feels like I’m gonna blow soon. Would you like me to come inside you?”

Fear rises in Jemima’s mind at the thought of becoming pregnant (an impossibility with me but she does not know that).

“No? No, maybe not this time. I can see a much better target.”

With some reluctance I remove my dick from Jemima’s tight teen pussy and reposition myself to kneel over her head. My dick is red from overuse and glistening with the pussy juices of half a dozen girls as Jemima reaches one hand up to grip the shaft and another to cup my balls. Jemima’s expression is priceless as her own hand points my dick straight at her face and begins vigorously stroking, while her other hand caresses my balls.

It takes maybe only a dozen strokes before the cum explodes from my dick, spattering Jemima’s nose, cheeks and full lips with sticky white gobs. My dick twitches, but is firmly held on target in Jemima’s grip as cum rains onto the lesbian teen’s face. She desperately wants to turn away or at least close her eyes but of course I don’t allow that, so instead she watches helplessly as her own hand gently squeezes the last drops from my dick before placing the head against her soft lips. I enter her mouth enough for Jemima’s tongue to lick my dick clean—even though she her touch is light I still feel her tongue piercing gliding over my extra-sensitive head, causing my dick to jerk and deposit the very last drops of cum directly onto her tongue.

It’s one of those moments when my focus is entirely on my own feelings as orgasm flows through me. So it comes as a surprise when a shout of “What the fuck??” coming from the other side of the room wrenches me out of my reverie.

Looking up, I see a woman has just entered the gym. She’s in the process of pulling earphones out of her ears and staring open-mouthed at the scene before her. I suppose it is quite unusual to see six naked teens lying in a circle while an equally naked man ejaculates onto one of the girl’s faces. Damn it, I must not have locked the door to the gym properly; I was too distracted by the prospect of fucking an entire swim team.

My instinctive reaction is to reach into the intruder’s mind and shut her down, and she freezes in place as I get up and walk towards her (my still semi-erect dick bobbing along in front). Looking at her memories I see her entering the gym with her earphones in and music on, blithely ignoring the closed sign in her eagerness to start her morning exercise routine. She’s no danger to me now, and a mental scan of the changing rooms show no other people (apart from the coach and the other teen I left asleep in the men’s changing room). I ignore the statue in front of me and head back to the changing rooms, lock the door and return.

Now the emergency is over I take an (im)proper look at the woman. Medium height, medium/slim build, dark skin. Long black hair tied into a braid. A scan of her mind tells me her name is Jasmine and she is twenty-seven. A very well-kept twenty-seven, thanks to daily workouts (twice daily on weekends and holidays). She is in town on a business trip up from the South, travelling alone. Oh, and she is terrified, understandably—her brown eyes watch me closely as I circle around her.

Tight gym leggings reveal shapely legs and a prominent but not overly large ass, but a baggy old gray tee shirt hides her upper body. Hmm, perhaps there is room for one more girl today. I think Jasmine is going to end up missing her meetings today.

I stand behind her and put my arms around her. She’s still in the position I froze her in, one arm raised to remove her earphones. As my body presses into her from behind and my hands start travelling up her body under her tee shirt, I lean forward and whisper in her ear.

“Hello Jasmine. You interrupted our team training session, but since you wanted to have a workout I guess we can fit you in too. Sound good?”

I allow her to speak.

“How- what- how do you know my name? Why can’t I move??”

“Because I have control over your mind and body, is the answer to both those questions.”

“I don’t understand—hey, stop touching me!”

My hands by this time have reached her chest, the experience of which would be much nicer if it wasn’t covered by a conservative sports bra. Well, I can fix that. A mental command and her hands start to move, gripping the hem of her tee shirt before taking it off over her head, shortly followed by her sports bra. Jasmine’s breasts spring free from their confinement, and it is clear that the bra was constricting them a lot, since they are larger than I expected. Easily D-cups, capped with small areolae and round nipples.

The feel of them is not quite natural (I’m something of an expert in these things), and a deeper dig into her mind shows that they are indeed augmented. Surprising for a businesswoman, until I find memories of breast cancer, double mastectomy and implants to replace what was lost.

“The surgeons did a fine job with these, Jasmine, they look completely natural. Good for you for making the best of a bad situation.”

“Get your hands off me! HELP! HEEEL—”

“Let’s not call attention to ourselves, babe. Seven is really my limit.”

Since Jasmine no longer needs her mouth to talk, I have her turn around and kiss me instead. Her lips are full and soft, and the feel of her tongue winding around mine starts to spark some life back into my libido. Still with my mouth on hers, I look over at the other girls, who are all still lying in a circle. Half of them now have my cum on their faces, and all of them are sticky from sweat and other bodily fluids, so I command each in turn to rise and head for the showers while I enjoy this surprise gift. As they troop off I get each of them to pick up a douche kit from the bag I had placed here earlier (while putting the closed sign out and sending the hotel receptionist to sleep). It pays to be prepared.

Jasmine removes sneakers and socks using only her feet, as her hands are busy stroking my body while we kiss. Eventually we break apart and Jasmine turns, takes a few steps away from me, and slowly peels off her gym leggings. Her ass is well-rounded and taught, without any noticeable sag, clad in a pair of simple white panties that contrast nicely against her dark skin.

Jasmine straightens up and paces slowly to the exercise mats. I follow, and as we move to the mats I review her sexual history, and find it average—half a dozen partners, all male, no secret kinks, no wild sex parties. Anal virgin, despite the pleas of several former boyfriends. I certainly can’t blame them for wanting to tap that ass, as I watch it sway in front of me (I may have mentally induced a little more sexy swagger than she normally would do).

I lie on the mat, horizontal to the mirrored wall, and have Jasmine stand over my head. facing away from me as she removes her panties. From this angle I am treated to a perfect view of her ass and pussy as they are revealed. Jasmine’s dark curly pubic hair is neatly trimmed, framing her pussy without obscuring it. The outer folds of her pussy are brown shading to a bright pink, while her asshole is a small puckered dent in her smooth shapely ass.

Throwing her panties aside, Jasmine gets on all fours with her pussy just in reach of my face, but I do not yet indulge. Instead I look to the mirrored wall and watch as her head descends towards my once more erect penis (I have her brush her hair to the side for an unobstructed view). Her full lips part and I feel her hot breath on my dick just before the head is enveloped. Jasmine’s cheeks concave as her lips wrap tightly around me, while I feel her tongue swishing around the head. I wonder if she tastes any of my cum, or the juices of the girls currently cleaning themselves in preparation for the next round.

The black girl’s mouth feels wonderful, and as it slowly works its way down the shaft of my penis I have her mover her pussy closer to me. I take an initial lick—clean but dry. As I set to properly tasting and exploring Jasmine’s pussy with my lips and tongue I feel it start to warm up and get moist—I’d like to say it was due to my oral skills, but in fact it owed more to a little mental tinkering of Jasmine’s arousal levels. Meanwhile, Jasmine is working hard to increase my own arousal levels, licking and sucking my dick, occasionally, taking it out of her mouth and jacking it with one hand. Even when her mouth is off my dick her tongue never leaves it, running along the head and shaft as her hand twists and pulls.

She clearly has the advantage of experience over the teens in the swim team. I feel Jasmine’s breasts against my stomach, her nipples tracing patterns on my skin as she moves. More than a few times I have to stop my own ministrations for a few moments, overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations caused by this skillful woman.

Jasmine’s blowjob is focused and dedicated, almost worshipful, in stark contrast to the panic whirling around her mind. Her mental state is near collapse—simply too much has happened too fast for her to process. It’s a serious hassle piecing together a broken mind, so I do the mental equivalent of propping up the structure and decide to bring this session to an end. Some mental commands later Jasmine is still, her arms by her side and her mouth tight around my dick as I thrust my hips up and down. As I fuck her face I reach one hand down to grab hold of her swinging breasts. I’d love to let her scream around my dick at this point, but I fear that would put her over the edge, so instead I just roughly handle her tits and bury my face in her pussy.

I am vaguely aware of the six girls from the swim team, fresh and clean from their shower, returning and gathering around to watch as per my earlier mental orders.

Soon I feel my balls tighten and start pumping out the latest load. My dick spurts cum straight into Jasmine’s waiting mouth, and she swallows immediately to prevent it falling out. I lift my hips and bury my dick as far into her mouth as I can (I could have commanded her to move her head down and deepthroat me, but I was too taken by the moment for such planning); the next and final spurts go straight down her throat. Only when I am certain that there is no more to come do I move my hips back down to the mat and relax, allowing Jasmine to lift her head off my dick and start very gently licking me clean.

When Jasmine is done I have her move off me and stand with the girls. I myself stand and inspect the seven naked female bodies in front of me. While I’ve been getting to know the new recruit the others have showered thoroughly and fixed themselves up a bit—I had planned to join them in the showers but oh well. All of them used the douche kit as instructed; Alia and Lindsey guessed why, the others are either too distraught or too naive to work it out.

I haven’t yet decided how to play the next part, and besides I’m still coming down from my second orgasm of the morning (it is still morning, we started early). So while I consider and recharge, I order the girls to kiss my body anywhere they can reach. Soon I am surrounded by nubile female flesh, while seven pairs of lips fight to taste me. I feel at least two girls kissing my balls and shaft but am unable to see who as Lindsey has turned my head and stuck her tongue in my mouth. My hands are working overtime, but it is unnecessary as my entire body is feeling the smoothness of skin to skin contact.

I let myself relax, and after a while my dick starts to rise once more (I’ve built up quite a bit of stamina over the years). A small tweak to the girls’ orders and one by one they stop kissing me and start kissing and caressing each other. All except Maria, who pads over to the bag I brought, takes out a bottle and walks back to me.

I embrace Maria and the Latino teen melts into my arms, raising her lips to mine. Her state of mind is largely unchanged from our first encounter—scared and confused as to what I am doing and how I am doing it. She is either unable or unwilling to process the events so far.

I run my hands over her body as it presses against me. Where before I had taken her fast and rough, now I take the time to appreciate her curves; the swell of her breasts, the rounded face with a narrow, straight nose and almost almond shaped eyes. Eventually my hands reach her ass, which really is her best feature. Full and firm to the touch, Maria’s ass is a treasure that has been well hidden from male eyes until now. How lucky I am to get to plunder this treasure.

(Sure, roll your eyes. I’m the one that’s got my hands on an ass that makes men wax poetic.)

The exercise mats are behind us, and we sink down to lie on them as we continue to kiss and caress. I roll Maria onto her stomach and kneel, so I can appreciate the full roundness of her well-toned ass. Taking her this way would certainly allow a good view of her ass, but I also want to see her face, so I compromise. With a mental instruction Maria turns onto her side, folding her legs a little. One of her hands reaches down and pulls one ass cheek up, presenting her pussy and asshole to me.

Maria’s pussy is wet and ready as I had commanded it to be, and as I kneel over her and enter her I am able to appreciate the feel of her vagina walls gripping my dick more than I did the first time, because this time I am going slow. I stroke in and out a few times, watching my dick slide in and out of this Latino teen’s body, but as fun as this is it is not the main attraction this time. Maria’s asshole is clean but dry, so I pick up the bottle of lube and squirt a good amount on her ass before working the lube into her anus with my finger. I pick up the pace of my fucking at the same time, so Maria doesn’t notice the gentle intrusion of first one then two fingers. She does notice when I withdraw my dick from her pussy; a small corner of her mind wonders if her turn is over already. No such luck, babe.

My dick is already slippery from Maria’s pussy juices, but I add a coat of lube anyway. As I line my dick up to her asshole I allow Maria to speak unimpeded for the first time today.

“... ah! Dios mio! Please God no, I don’t want—aah! Mi culo, no, it doesn’t... ah!”

Maria begs and pleads as she feels my dick enter her ass. The head pushes past her anal ring easily enough thanks to the generous amount of lube, and I watch as my dick disappears into her coffee-colored ass. I get about halfway in on my first thrust before moving almost all the way out again. My next slow stroke gets a little further in, as does the next, until finally my balls touch her ass and I am fully embedded in the ass of this hot eighteen year old swimmer. Maria hasn’t stopped her litany, but it has taken on new urgency as she feels her ass being penetrated increasingly deeply. Because of the lube, the slowness of my advance, and some mentally induced relaxing of her anal muscles, there isn’t much pain, but the sensation of being fucked in the ass is new to Maria and much stranger than having my dick in her mouth or pussy.

Now that I have bottomed out (so to speak) I begin a steady pace. My dick slides in and out (but never completely out) of Maria’s ass. For maximum penetration I have her bring her knees up to her chest, holding them there with her arms. Her ass is completely open to me and I take full advantage, leaning over her body and pumping my full length inside her as she gasps and whimpers (her position makes louder noises difficult).

This position is fun and visually very satisfying, but somewhat awkward for sustained use, so when I feel myself start to tire I have Maria roll onto her belly and stick her ass into the air. She does this slowly, so I stay inside her all the time, and the sensation of her rotating her asshole against my dick, coupled with the easier breathing position, prompts the girl to start screaming in earnest. I remove her ability to speak and she falls abruptly silent, her face turned to the side so her cheek is pressed against the mat as I resume fucking her upturned ass.

Now I have better leverage, and I take full advantage; kneeling behind Maria I pick up the pace of my thrusting, leaning into her body each time, causing her ass to shake and her body to jerk forward. Now she is silent I can hear the slap of flesh against flesh and the wet sounds of my dick moving inside her well lubricated ass.

I am really getting into my first anal of the day, but it will be far from my last, and so with reluctance I bury my dick in the Latino teen’s asshole one last time before withdrawing. I leave Maria panting heavily with her face in the mat and her ass still in the air and head over to the others to select my next plaything.

The girls are still obeying my orders and are gathered in one big group, each one kissing and caressing whatever bodies they come into contact with. I don’t want to tire them out by standing for hours, so I split them into two groups. Jemima, Rachael and Alia sink down to the floor and start taking turns pleasuring each other. Jasmine and Mishy meanwhile head over to Maria’s prone form and begin licking the sweat and other fluids from her body.

That left Lindsey standing before me, her face and body slightly flushed from the recent all-girl makeout session. As with Maria I begin by taking her into my arms and locking lips while running my hands over her body. The experience with Lindsey is quite different however. What the girl lacks in curves she makes up in technique; I feel the heat of her body as it presses and rubs against me, the slow movements a counterpoint to the rapid darting of her inquisitive tongue.

I lower us both to lie on the mats, her on her back with me on top. Lindsey’s long legs are wrapped around me, and I reach down to manoeuvre my dick into her pussy. Lindsey brings her knees up reflexively as I enter her, and I once again feel her vaginal muscles working their magic on my shaft.

We haven’t broken off our kiss in all this time, and I am tempted to let that continue while I take her last virgin hole. But that would mean not seeing her expressions, so instead I raise up onto my elbows and move our faces a few inches apart. On my mental command Lyndsey bends her knees even more, bringing her legs up as high as she can manage, to the point where she is able to hold her own ankles. I lift my hips up a little and my dick pops out of her pussy. I move one hand down to grab the bottle of lube and spread a generous amount onto my dick before guiding it to Lyndsey’s asshole. It’s a little awkward but I manage. For the full experience, I loosen my mental gag on Lyndsey before penetration.

“... no! Don’t, I, I’ll suck you. I’ll do what you want just—uh! Fuuu...ahno stop that, it hurts! Mmph-ah! Ah! Ah! Ahh!”

Lyndsey’s asshole is tight but her position has opened it up nicely, and my dick slides in relatively easily. Her protestations degenerate into rhythmic grunts as I build up a regular pace. I miss the finesse of Lyndsey’s talented pussy, but pumping this teenage girl’s small tight ass is its own special pleasure.

“Damn, babe, your ass feels great. Why did you keep it off-limit to your boyfriends? Too scared it would hurt?”

Lyndsey’s answer is just to continue her staccato moans and squeals, I’m not sure she even heard me. So I pull the answer directly from her head.

“Oh, you were saving it, I see. Something special for your wedding night?”

“Uh, uh! Ah, fu-uh!—ck youaah!”

“Don’t worry Lyndsey, you’ll still believe yourself to be an anal virgin after I blank today from your mind. The only one who will ever know what fucking your eighteen year old ass feels like will be me. Lucky—”

“Uh!”

“Lucky”

“No!”

“Me.”

“AaaAh!”

I have to pull out quickly or cum, and as I exit her ass Lyndsey has time for one more shuddering moan before I remove her power of speech. As the abused teen lets go of her ankles and returns her legs to the mat I get up and consider my next move. I figure I need to take things down a few notches or end up having to take another post-climax break. Then I remember the surprise guest.

Jasmine and Mishy have finished cleaning all bodily fluids from Maria’s body by this time, but of course they are still licking her from head to toe as I never ordered them to stop. On my orders, Maria rises and accompanies Mishy over to Lyndsey, where they begin cleaning her as well. Jasmine stays where she is, kneeling on the mat with her hands folded in her lap and her face turned up to me. Her eyes watch my approach with fear, but her shapely mouth opens and accepts the head of my dick as I rest it on her tongue by way of greeting. Because of our position I didn’t get to see her suck me earlier, so I take a few long slow strokes in her unresisting mouth, watching my shaft slide past her soft sensuous lips.

Then on to the main event. Jasmine’s body is well toned, more than I would have expected from an office worker; a reach inside her mind shows a long history of gymnastics coupled with yoga. Oh good, I do like putting flexible girls to the test. On my command Jasmine adopts an arch position—hands and feet on the floor, body stretched in a curve facing the ceiling. I stand between her legs and with my assistance she lifts one leg straight against my body (this pose would normally require some warming up, but a little mental manipulation provides a shortcut to relaxed muscles). Jasmine’s head hangs upside down, but thanks to the mirrored wall I can watch her expression as I insert my penis into her for the first time tonight. She doesn’t seem to be enjoying this half as much as I am. Oh well.

In this position long slow strokes are best, so that’s what I do. I have a very clear view of my dick sliding in and out of Jasmine’s vagina, her outer folds stretching and contracting as my shaft pulls them along. Casting my eye up her body I watch her stomach muscles flex to maintain balance whenever I push into her. Jasmine’s breasts stand proud against her chest, in the way that only augmented breasts can really do. I reach over her body and give her nipples a tweak, just for fun (since her leg is against my chest, leaning over her body stretches Jasmine’s leg back even further, eliciting an involuntary “oof” from Jasmine).

After a few strokes I pause, fully inside her. Jasmine moves her leg down to wrap around my waist before bringing the other up to do the same. I place my arms under her legs to steady her and shuffle forwards a little. Jasmine’s pose now becomes more of a handstand, with her legs wrapped tightly around me for balance. Of course this pushes my dick deep inside her, and restricts my own movements. Instead of the long strokes I had been doing before, I begin pounding Jasmine’s pussy with short deep strokes, using my grip on her legs to move her body in time with my hips.

Jasmine has to constantly change her balance to stop my movements tipping her over—not the exercise she was planning for today, but a good workout nonetheless. I consider letting her talk, but the expressions passing over her face are eloquent enough, even upside down in a mirror. Instead I simply enjoy taking this flexible beauty in this unusual but highly enjoyable position, with the sounds of girl-on-girl passion in the background.

It would be easy in this position to move my dick down and take her ass, but she needs to clean a little first. So before I get too carried away and decide to fuck her ass anyway, I withdraw and help her down onto the mat. On my command Jasmine then rises and pads off to the showers, picking up a douche kit as she goes. I watch her shapely ass retreat as I call over my next plaything—Jemima, the lesbian with the magic mouth.

Jemima untangles herself from Rachael and Alia and walks over to me. She’s been watching me whenever possible and knows what is coming. Fear threatens to overwhelm her, so I reach into her mind and dial it down because I enjoy the taste of the emo lesbian’s loathing more (it’s hard to describe how I sense other people’s emotions—how do you describe color to a blind man, in a language created by blind men? Taste is the closest I can manage.).

It is my turn to lie on the mats as Jemima swings one leg over my hips and straddles me. She reaches one hand down to gently grasp my dick, while her other hand parts her pussy lips, exposing the pink flesh inside. I watch as the head of my dick disappears inside Jemima’s pussy, followed by most of the shaft as she lowers herself onto me (I had mentally commanded her pussy to warm up while Jasmine was serving me). This time I feel the metal piercing as her body presses down on me, a little spot of hard coolness amongst the warm softness of Jemima’s skin.

I have Jemima wiggle a little on my dick, but mostly I let her sit there and experience the fullness of having me deep inside her once again. I run my hands up her thighs, over her stomach and up to her breasts as she looks down at me with utter contempt. Behind the contempt I feel a growing puzzlement, shading into relief as she starts to wonder if her pussy is all I wanted from her this time. I wait long enough for her to convince herself of this. Then, at my command, she raises herself off my dick and angles herself forward enough that her ass is now hovering above my hips. I hold my hand on my dick to keep it in place as Jemima lowers herself back down.

I have the pleasure of sensing her relief and hope die as she feels the head of my dick pressing against the entrance to her anus, then be replaced by pain as I penetrate her last untouched hole. I had forgotten the lube this time; Jemima’s pussy juices (and possibly some left over from Jasmine) provide some lubrication, but it’s still tough going as Jemima works my dick into her ass. Her breathing becomes panting as she bears her weight down in a series of short pushes, until finally she is sitting astride me in much the same position as before.

The pale-skinned beauty leans back and, resting her hands behind her on my legs, starts pumping her hips up and down. I fold my own hands behind my head, relax and let myself enjoy watching Jemima do all the work. My dick is tugged and twisted most pleasurably as Jemima bounces and circles her hips. Under ordinary circumstances Jemima would never have allowed any man’s penis anywhere near her; today she has had the same dick in her hands, between her tits, in her mouth, in her pussy (twice) and now deep inside her ass.

I reach inside Jemima’s mind, expecting to sense nothing but a flood of pain. The pain is there, but so is a strong focus on one mental image—Jemima is trying to distance herself from her abuse by focusing on a different memory. The mental image in her mind is that of her teammate Mishy, soaping herself down in the showers earlier. A very attractive sight, such a pity I missed seeing that first hand. Hmm, so Jemima is attracted to Mishy. I can work with that.

I send out some mental commands and Mishy moves off Lyndsey and Maria and walks over to kneel beside me. I share a kiss with the Asian teen before having her lock lips with Jemima. The emo girl is shocked by this turn of events, but her mind betrays a spike of arousal which I quickly dial up. As Mishy works her way down Jemima’s body, the lesbian teen’s skin flushes red from excitement, despite the continuing violation of my dick in her ass. Mishy reaches Jemima’s pussy, and I swear if I didn’t have complete control of Jemima she would be pushing Mishy’s head between her legs and moaning in pleasure. I can’t resist commenting.

“You like that, Jemima? I don’t blame you, Mishy is one hot little piece. But did you know she finds you repulsive? It’s true—not a fan of lesbians it seems, at all. She’s only touching you at all because I ordered her to.”

Jemima’s arousal lessens as I talk, but I don’t let it; I reach into her mind and ramp it up again.

“Uh, yeah babe. Does Mishy’s tongue in your pussy feel as good to you as my dick in your ass feels to me? Because your asshole feels fantastic wrapped around my dick.”

The upswell of shame in Jemima’s mind is delicious, and I know it would be made even better if I came in her ass right now. But I have other plans—Mishy’s toned athletic ass has been waving tantalizingly in my field of vision as she pleasures her teammate.

Without further comment I mentally command Jemima to lift herself off me and return to Rachael and Alia. I look around the gym for inspiration and notice a hand bar set into one end of the mirrored wall at waist height. Perfect. I have Mishy walk over to the bar while I follow behind. It’s only a few steps to the bar but I almost wish it were longer—Mishy’s ass is small but perfectly formed, a sight that for sure turns heads when she walks down the street in tight jeans, and which looks even better naked and about to be fucked.

Mishy stands a step and a half away from the bar and bends at the waist, putting her hands on the bar like a ballerina starting a routine. I stand behind her. She lifts her head up so I can see her face in the mirror, but her long silky hair obscures her features. As I lean over her body to brush her hair out of the way I feel her jerk as our bodies touch, like a static shock. The physical reaction is echoed in her mind, which state is not helped by me as I move my hands to roughly grope Mishy’s breasts, squeezing the taut flesh and rolling the nipples between my fingers.

I straighten up, take hold of my penis and without ceremony slide it into Mishy’s waiting pussy. It feels good to be inside this athletic teen again, and as I start taking long strokes I run my hands over her back, feeling the muscles flex and move.

After a while I move my hands to her ass, separating the cheeks a little to better see my dick pumping Mishy’s smooth pussy. Her asshole opens up a little too, and I start exploring the area around it with one hand. I realize at this point that I had forgotten to bring the lube bottle. I look around and spot it well out of my reach; at the same time I see Jasmine emerge from the showers, fresh and clean. On my command Jasmine picks up the bottle and brings it over, then stands and watches as I pour a generous amount directly onto Mishy’s asshole as well as working some into her ass with one finger.

I withdraw my dick from Mishy’s pussy and lube it up too before handing the bottle back to Jasmine. I then remove my block on Mishy’s speaking before asking:

“Alright babe, ready to take me into your ass?”

“... okay.”

“Uh, what?”

“Okay. Just... do it.”

Mishy’s voice is quiet, but clear nonetheless. In surprise I reach into her mind and soon find an explanation. She’s terrified of becoming pregnant, to the point that anal sex seems like a better option. Eh, I can work with that.

“Although... your pussy is exceptional, Mishy. Maybe I’ll just finish in there instead.”

“No! Just, don’t, do the ... other thing.”

“And what other thing is that?”

“You know, just do my... my...”

“— ask me properly or it’s going back in your pussy, babe.”

Mishy pauses, looks directly at me in the mirror and says

“Please fuck my ass. Please.”

“Your wish is my command.”

Actually it’s the other way around, but I don’t quibble when a hot girl is bent over naked and asking me to fuck her ass. Lining my dick up to Mishy’s asshole and starting to push into her, I once more watch myself take a teenage girl’s anal virginity. The lube works its magic and soon I am almost completely embedded in Mishy’s ass.

Watching her face in the mirror I see her jaw clench as she tries to take the invasion stoically, but she quickly fails and her mouth opens in a long moan. Still, she manages to keep her head up: she’s realized that I like to see her reactions and she’s trying hard to keep me from changing my mind and switching back to her pussy. I wonder how far she’ll go to cooperate?

“Uh, yeah Mishy, your ass feels fantastic. Does it feel good to you too?”

“... yes.”

“Pardon?”

“Yes. Yes it -ah!— feels good.”

I lean over her and place my head close to hers, and say in a low voice.

“You are lying. I know you are. I don’t care. I’m going to give you a chance to prove your asshole is more fun than your pussy. Ready?”

“What? I don’t—”

I rise back up to my kneeling position and release Mishy from my control entirely. Her immediate reaction is to sag, and I have to take hold of her narrow waist with both hands to stop my dick from falling out of her.

“No no no, babe. Show some initiative or I’ll change my mind.”

With a shudder, the girl steadies herself and starts moving. Soon she is moving back and forth, holding on to the handrail. Mishy is fucking her ass on my dick, gingerly at first but with increasing effort and my hands on her hips guide her movements. Once she has a rhythm going I let go of her, and she continues unassisted.

I’m impressed by Mishy’s resolve; underneath that happy-go-lucky outlook must lie considerable strength of will. There is no practical difference between her performance now and how she would act under my mental command, but still the knowledge that she is consciously trying to pleasure me with her body adds an extra little thrill. Mishy doesn’t speak beyond the occasional grunt or squeal, devoting her energies to the task in hand.

Jasmine has remained by my side this whole time, watching my and Mishy’s act with fear and trepidation. My hands are free now, and Jasmine’s mind jolts as I draw her closer. One hand each goes to her ass and chest, and as the teenage girl bent over in front of me continues to send waves of pleasure through my dick I caress the toned curves of the older girl. On my command Jasmine starts planting kisses on my neck, face and lips while I grope her, her lips soft against my skin.

Reaching for the back of her head, I pull Jasmine’s to face me, look into her wide brown eyes and say:

“Bend over.”

Without a word (because I have allowed her none), Jasmine turns and bends over next to Mishy, assuming the same position. I pick up the bottle of lube and start preparing Jasmine’s ass for my attentions. An idle wander in her mind, meanwhile, turns up the information that Jasmine has been seriously considering her boyfriend’s none-too-subtle hints to give up her ass next Valentine’s Day. How romantic.

I step away from Mishy, who takes the hint and stops moving once my dick leaves her ass. Positioning myself behind Jasmine I begin to push my dick into her well lubricated anus. The black girl’s ass is not the (stereo)typical bubble butt, but still it is curvy enough to be a prominent feature; my dick soon disappears between Jasmine’s buttocks. I’m still hyped up from Mishy’s vigorous assfucking so I waste no time in getting into a rhythm, stroking in and out of Jasmine’s ass.

Looking up I see her head hanging down, which is soon fixed as I take hold of her ponytail and pull her head back up. Using my grip on her hair to steady myself I lean back a little and start properly riding her ass, using my other hand alternately to guide her hips and slap her ass. If Jasmine thoughts are anything to go by she would be objecting to this treatment in the most strident tones, were she permitted to speak. As it is she grinds her teeth and screws her eyes tight shut.

“Relax babe, think of this as training for Valentine’s Day.”

Jasmine’s expression is too taught to show it, but her mind betrays her surprise at my knowing her plans.

“Yes, I’m sure your boyfriend will love fucking this ass; I know I am. Give a good enough performance and he may even dump that girl from his office that he’s been seeing behind your back.”

I have no idea if Jasmine’s boyfriend is really cheating on her, I just pulled the suspicion from her mind. Just a little mental fucking to go with the very physical fucking I am currently giving her.

Mishy meanwhile has not moved from her position, bent over next to Jasmine. I haven’t finished with her hot little ass yet, and it isn’t long before I withdraw from Jasmine and insert myself back inside Mishy. The asian teen reacts by rocking back and forth on my dick until enough of it is inside her to start proper strokes. Mishy is nothing if not dedicated, a fact I admire almost as much as I admire the warm tightness of her anal passage.

I let Mishy work her magic for a minute or so before swapping back to Jasmine. In fact I spend a good while alternating between the two girls’ asses. By the time I feel like moving on Jasmine’s ass is smarting both on the inside due to my dick and the outside due to my hand, while Mishy’s efforts to please me have left her covered in sweat and barely able to maintain her pose. I let both lie down to recuperate, but not before taking back control of Mishy’s body and taking one long slow stroke inside her pussy, just to hear her protest and beg me to fuck her ass instead one more time. As the two girls achingly move into a sixty-nine position on my mental command, I head over to my next target.

Rachael, Jemima and Alia are still lying on a corner of an exercise mat, fully engrossed in each other. Their bodies make a nice contrast; one thin and flat-chested, the others more curvy. I decide to take Rachael next. She gets up, heads over to me and lies down. I lie next to Rachael, and for a while we make out. Rachael wraps her arms and legs around me as we kiss. Rachael’s tongue darts around my mouth and lips; she may have been sexually inexperienced before meeting me, but she at least has some idea how to kiss.

I roll with Rachael until she is lying on top of me. I feel the heat from her pussy on my erect penis as it rubs against her slit, her short pubic hairs rubbing softly along the shaft. On my mental command the redhead moves her legs up, folding them on either side of my torso. At the same time she lifts her hips a little and lowers them again. My dick meets the entrance to her pussy and slides in easily; as it is enveloped in her warm vagina I move my hands down to cup her ass. Rachael begins to sway her hips slowly around and around, grinding her pussy lips against me as my dick fills her.

I move one hand to the side, grab the lube and start probing Rachael’s ass with lube-coated fingers. Soon I judge her to be ready. Rachael obediently lifts her hips until my dick pops out of her pussy, before moving her legs even further up and arching her back a little. This time I need to hold my penis with one hand to make sure I hit the right spot as she lowers her ass back down onto me; I can’t see what I am doing, so it takes a few moments before I find the target and the head of my penis starts pushing its way through Rachael’s tight anal ring. But soon my dick is penetrating the teenage girl’s ass, getting deeper and deeper into her bowels as our bodies press together.

All this time Rachael’s lips have not broken contact with mine. As I begin to thrust my hips up, moving my dick up and down inside her ass, so my tongue thrusts inside her mouth. Rachael’s hips rotate at the same time as her tongue swishes around mine. After the energetic anal violations of Mishy and Jasmine, sex with Rachael feels sensual and intimate. But, there is one last girl whose ass remains virginal, so after a while I mentally order Rachael to lift herself off me. Before she leaves me I have her kiss down my body; I watch her progress, her hair partly obscuring the sight the slim teen planting her lips on my neck, chest, and stomach before finally parting and taking in the head of my dick for a momentary tongue bath. Then Rachael rises and goes to join Jasmine and Mishy.

Alia is next; as she disentangles herself from Jemima (who goes to join Lyndsey and Maria) and walks over to me I admire her short busty probably-blonde form. It’s been a long day for her already, filled with many violations, but her eyes still burn with defiance as she kneels beside where I am lying and bends down to lock lips with me. As her soft lips press against mine I go for a wander inside her mind. Browsing through her sexual attitudes I notice a strong curiosity about Lyndsey. Alia has never mentioned it out loud, but Lyndsey’s open promiscuity with both sexes has often made her wonder what being with another woman would be like. Hmm, I think I can help her with that.

I send a mental command to Lyndsey and soon she joins us, approaching Alia from behind. Alia is surprised to feel someone brush her hair away and kiss her neck; it’s only when I release her from kissing me so that she may turn her head that she realizes who the newcomer is. Alia and Lyndsey kneel facing each other, kissing deeply. As far as my abilities can tell me Lyndsey has no particular attraction to Alia, and has never suspected Alia’s interest in her. This of course doesn’t stop her from groping Alia’s shapely body as they make out, any more than the revulsion felt towards me by both girls stops me from running my hands over their breasts and asses, or eventually from standing and inserting my penis between their mouths, feeling their lips and tongues roll over my shaft as they kiss around me.

I take a step back to allow Lyndsey to lie back onto the exercise mat. Alia starts kissing her way up Lyndsey’s body, before scooting up to kneel over Lyndsey’s head. As Alia lowers her pussy to Lyndsey’s waiting mouth, I stand in front of Alia and push my dick between Alia’s lips. On a whim I return speech to both girls, but as both have their mouths occupied neither manages more than muffled grunts and groans. I look down at Alia as she serves me orally.

“You give good head, babe.”

“Mmph!”

“Does Lyndsey’s tongue feel good inside your pussy?”

“...”

“Alright. Hey Lyndsey, does Alia taste good?”

“Mfuuh yuu!”

“I’ll take that as a yes. Alia’s always been curious how it would be to have sex with you, you didn’t know that did you. Well now she gets to find out.”

I slide my dick out from Alia’s mouth, move around her and kneel behind her, straddling Lyndsey’s chest. This of course frees Alia to speak unimpeded, but as before she chooses to remain silent to deny me the pleasure of hearing her protests.

“Time to give up your ass to me, Alia. You ready?”

“...”

“Lyndsey, little help please.”

Lyndsey’s hands grasp Alia’s ass and pull the cheeks apart, exposing her friend’s puckered asshole. I squirt some lube onto it and over my dick before placing it at the entrance and pushing forwards. As the head slides through her anal ring and enters her ass, Alia finally gives a heartfelt groan of defeat.

* * *

“Aahuuugh...”

I continue pushing, rocking back a little every so often, until eventually I am deeply embedded in the teen’s ass. I lean myself against her back and reach my hands around to play with her breasts as I whisper in her ear.

“See what your attitude got you, babe? Absolutely nowhere. You are all mine, same as all your friends.”

“Fu... fu.... urgh, take it out! It hurts, you ba....please!”

“No. Your tight little ass is mine.”

I start pumping her ass, thrusting my dick in and out of Alia as she gasps and pleads.

“And you are going to make it good for me, babe.”

“Nooo, ple-uh! Ah!”

Alia’s protests grow in urgency, but at my mental order her hips start moving counter to mine, increasing the length and force of my penetration. I roughly fuck Alia’s ass while below us Lyndsey struggles to keep her mouth on Alia’s jigging pussy. Occasionally our movements result in Lyndsey missing her target and licking my balls as they swing over her face, something I take as a positive but Lyndsey certainly does not.

Alia’s ass holds my dick tightly. I feel the heat of her body as I move inside her. Our combined movements are erratic enough that my dick is constantly changing angles—Alia’s moans are sometimes interrupted by a gasp or sharp exclamation as my penis finds an especially effective angle of penetration. Alia is the last girl to be anally violated, so I do not need to hold back. I move my hands down from her breasts to hold her hips, giving me the leverage I need to start reaming the teenage girl’s ass. The air is filled with the slaps of Alia’s athletic ass against my body as I push deep into her with each thrust, underlying the sound of her increasingly desperate pleading.

“Ah! Aah! Ugh! No, stop, it hurts! Ah! Fuck! Pleasepleaseplease-ah!”

I feel my balls start to tighten, the first warning of impending orgasm. I consider cooling down a little, maybe making use of Lyndsey’s mouth so handily situated below my dick. But no, this is finally the time for release. I slam my dick into Alia’s ass a couple of times before quickly withdrawing, rising and taking my earlier position standing in front of Alia. The girl is taken by surprise at my sudden change, and offers no resistance as I push my dick into her mouth.

I fuck her face with some urgency to bring myself over the edge. This is a risky move, as Alia still has control of her mouth and could bite down, but I judge her mental state to be too despondent for such an act of defiance. I’m right—Alia struggles to breathe but otherwise does nothing to impede the passage of my dick in and out of her slack lips. Lyndsey too is finding breathing difficult—Alia is sitting firmly on her face, causing the girl underneath to suffocate on her pussy. Alia doesn’t notice, but I feel the panic rising from Lyndsey’s mind, and with a mental command Alia lifts herself up slightly, to allow her friend to extract herself from under Alia. I have her move around and kneel beside Alia and me; Lyndsey can be a witness to her friend’s humiliation.

It doesn’t take long before my climax builds up again. I withdraw my dick from Alia’s warm mouth, and on my command Alia takes hold of it, points it at her face and starts to vigorously pump the shaft. Alia’s gaze is fixed on the head of my cock like it’s the barrel of a gun. Unobstructed by dick, she resumes her weak pleas.

“Noooo... please please...”

“Come on babe, where’s the venom? Let me help you bring some of the old fire back.”

I reach into her mind and dial back to feelings of misery and fear that are overwhelming her. As I do so Alia’s expression turns from fear to hate, the fire returns to her eyes and her choice of words changes dramatically.

“Nonononn.... fuu.... fuck you! I hope you fucking choke on prison cock you fucking maggot.”

“There, much better, that’s the spirit girl. Now open wide.”

“I—urgh!”

Whatever Alia is going to say next is interrupted by my cum flying into her mouth and down her throat. Alia’s hand holds me tight as I coat her upturned face in warm sticky cum. On the third or fourth stroke I have her adjust her aim, and a decent-sized spurt catches Lyndsey by surprise—I just couldn’t resist seeing her face with my cum on it again. The rest of my load I make sure coats Alia’s pretty face, and by the time the last drop is pumped she is fairly well covered. Alia and Lyndsey work together to lick my dick clean before turning their attention to each other. I sit on the nearest available exercise equipment and take a breath, as scenes of girl on girl action continue all around me.

I feel completely spent by my exertions, not to mention hungry. There’s a clock on the wall which claims that the time is 1pm. Amazing how much you can fit into one morning when you get an early start. I drag myself to my feet and go over to my bag, from which I draw a number of turkey subs I had purchased earlier, along with bottles of water.As I attack one of the subs, I mentally call each of the girls over to take one for themselves, and soon we are all having lunch (Jemima is a vegetarian, of course. Oh well, what’s one more violation at this point).

I instruct the girls to visit the bathroom and showers when they’ve done eating, and soon they are filing off to the gym door. After finishing my own meal I do a quick check on the coach and Eveline (still fast asleep in the men’s changing room) and stand behind the locked door to the reception (a few minds passing through, presumably guests, and one mind staying in the reception, presumably the receptionist. No signs of concern or interest in the gym). Satisfied that all is well I join the girls in the women’s shower room.

By this time all the girls are in the showers, and I am treated to the sight of seven naked glistening bodies amongst the warm spray. Of course I can’t resist feeling up the girls as they shower, caressing a pair of pert breasts here, squeezing a well-toned ass there, occasionally cupping my hand between a pair of legs and inserting my fingers into a damp vagina. The water is refreshing and I feel some energy returning, while the company ensures that most of that energy finds its way to my libido and hardening dick. It isn’t long before Rachael is bent over with her hands against the wall, screaming as I pound her tight pussy from behind. Her voice reaches an even higher pitch when I shift my aim and penetrate her asshole.

I’m not inside her long though, because I spot Jasmine next to us soaping her breasts down and I’m not about to let that opportunity pass. Rachael is relieved by my departure but Jasmine doesn’t seem so happy to be kneeling on the tiled floor and holding her large soapy breasts together as I pump my dick between them.

I take advantage of a few of the other girls and somehow get myself cleaned up as well before shower time is over and it’s back to the gym for everyone. The girls gather around me as I reach into the bag and draw out the last items I had brought with me.

One problem with controlling a group like this is that I have only one dick. I could take control of some men to assist me, but my preferred solution is the strap-on dildo, five of which I have brought with me. The strap-ons attach around the waist, leaving the wearer’s pussy and asshole accessible, although they do come with an extra dildo that can be attached to the inside and inserted into the wearer’s vagina. The dildos on the outside are all of fairly standard size and shape, except for one which is almost comically large, studded and flared at the end. The girl’s eyes widen when I draw that one out, as well they should.

Also in the bag are a couple of cone-shaped vibrators with suction cups at the bottom for attaching to the floor, a couple of leather handcuffs, and several more bottles of lube. I have the feeling we’ll be using all of them.

I look at the girls and consider what to do next. Seven girls, five fake dicks and one real one, means two girls left over. Handy. At my mental orders Jemima, Rachael, Alia and Lyndsey all don the regular strap ons, with the second dildos attached (all coated in lube). Jasmine gets to sport the extra large version (also lubed, for whatever good that will do). The waist strap and the second dildos buried deep in the five girls’ pussies ensure the toys are securely held in place.

Lyndsey and Rachael lie down on exercise mats, and I order the two un-dicked girls Mishy and Maria to get on top of their friends and lower themselves until their pussies are filled with plastic penis. Alia stands in front of Maria, who raises herself to come head to head with Alia’s new dick, bobbing in front of the frightened Latina teen.

Maria is so focused on the dicks in her pussy and in front of her face that she doesn’t notice Jasmine taking up station behind her and lining up for her ass. I allow Maria to speak just as Jasmine starts pushing the giant strap on into Maria’s round ass—whatever Maria may have wanted to say is replaced by a surprised squeal with quickly builds into a scream, certainly loud enough to draw attention if her mouth had not been plugged by Alia.

Maria still makes as much noise as she can around the dildo in her mouth, and no wonder, as Jasmine mercilessly pushes the huge flared head of her own dildo into the quivering teen’s anus. One determined thrust and pushes the head past Maria’s anal muscle ring, and the momentum buries the dildo a couple of inches inside Maria’s ass. Maria’s cries go ragged as Jasmine and Rachael start pumping their hips, and once Alia manages to plug Maria’s throat her screams are replaced with desperate breaths taken through her nose whenever the dildo filling her mouth allows.

Watching this innocent teen being triple violated by her friends is great entertainment, but my own dick needs attention too. Mishy is firmly planted on Lyndsey’s fake dick, while her mouth is being filled by Jemima standing in front. That leaves Mishy’s pert behind, and I waste no more time in kneeling down, lubing up, and pushing my dick into the Asian dancer’s ass.

I release Mishy’s speech as Lyndsey, Jemima and myself start moving, and soon the gym is filled with the sound of flesh slapping flesh, interspersed with the occasional muffled screaming. Mishy’s ass feels amazing around my dick as I hold her slim waist and fuck her vigorously. Her body being pulled and pushed makes her movements erratic, but every so often Lyndsey or I manage to get a long hard stroke into her body and are rewarded with an especially heartfelt complaint from Mishy.

I feel like I could fuck this tight teen ass for hours, but it is in fact only ten minutes or so before I feel myself building to a climax (how can I achieve so many climaxes in one day, you ask? Try living in a world where you can have sex with almost anyone, almost any time. You build up quite some stamina, believe me). I haven’t yet cum on Mishy’s face, and I am nothing if not a stickler for completeness, so I withdraw from her ass and take Jemima’s place in front of Mishy. Jemima goes over to the other group, and Maria’s look of extreme relief as Jasmine’s giant dildo is removed from her ass is only partly diminished when Jemima pushes her own smaller tool into the vacant hole.

Mishy is facing away from Maria and company, and so cannot see Jasmine standing behind her, applying fresh lube to the strap-on. Besides, I occupy her attention by sliding my dick into her warm mouth. Mishy’s lips close firmly around my shaft and her tongue starts working the sensitive head—she really does have a natural talent for this.

I wait until I am just on the brink before withdrawing and mentally ordering Jasmine into action. The black girl grips Mishy’s ass and parts it as far as possible before pushing the flared head of the strap-on against the exposed hole. As soon as the head starts opening up Mishy’s asshole Jasmine thrusts strongly, driving the plastic dick deep into Mishy’s poor abused ass, Mishy’s eyes close tight and her face contorts in pain, mouth open to scream. I am ready for this moment however, and her rising cry is cut short by several spurts of cum straight down her throat.

Mishy coughs and sputters as I cum on her face, adding my own splatter to the pattern of her freckles across her nose and over her mouth and cheeks. She finally swallows and clears her throat, but before she can muster another scream I fill her throat with my dick. Jasmine meanwhile has fully embedded her dick in Mishy’s ass and is mainly just holding it in place, as with a mental nudge from me Lyndsey starts thrusting her own strap-on up and down inside Mishy’s pussy. I feel spent, but Mishy’s throat spasms around the head of my dick and somehow squeezes another spurt of cum out of me.

Finally I withdraw and let Lyndsey and Jasmine get to done to work fucking Mishy’s ass and pussy (I remove Mishy’s ability to speak of course). As I admire my handiwork Mishy’s face is streaked with white cum, making her look a lot less innocent but in some ways even cuter—I look at the wall clock. I figure I have a few hours still before wrapping up this party.

The following hours are spent exhausting as many different permutations of teen bodies, plastic dicks and my own fleshy appendage as possible. Highlights include:

But eventually all good(?) things must come to an end, and before the clock turns to 6pm the girls and I (including the wakened coach and Eveline) are washed, dressed and ready to depart. Lube and other fluids have been cleaned from the gym; it still smells of sex and sweat but no worse than most gyms.

Once my senses tell me the reception is clear (except for the ever-present receptionist who takes a short nap), we head out of the gym and board the coach’s minivan. I have a plan of course; on the way to the coach’s house we stop off at a liquor store where I make some purchases. By the time we pull into the coach’s garage the girls (not including Jasmine and coach the designated driver) have worked through several six-packs of light beer and a bottle of vodka.

They are still able to stagger into the living room though, and as they collapse in different poses around the room Jasmine, the coach and I set the scene—snacks and pizza remains scattered around the kitchen and living room, a broken lock on the liquor cabinet, and all the empty cans plus some half-empty bottles from the cabinet strewn around the living room and placed strategically in the hands of some of girls. The coach then heads off to her own room, changes into nightwear and falls into a deep sleep.

A little tinkering with their minds ensures that none of the girls or the coach will remember the events of the past day. Instead, the coach will come downstairs to find the girls had had an impromptu party with the contents of her liquor cabinet and blacked out in the living room. Teenagers today, can’t trust them.

The coach lives in a residential area of town, which is good as no-one is around to see myself and Jasmine leave the sleeping revelers. It does also mean that there are no taxis to be had, but when you have control over people’s bodies every car that stops at a red light is your taxi. Soon we are in the back of a beat-up Ford being driven back to the hotel. I had intended to leave Jasmine to go back to her room and sleep her memories away, but running my hands over her legs as we sit side by side I reconsider. I unzip my pants, free my penis, and as Jasmine turns and leans down to take me in her mouth I decide she may as well miss tomorrow’s meetings as well.

END

* * *