The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Man of Singular Talent — Kerith Goswell

AUTHOR’S NOTES

The protagonist of the below story is a man gifted with the ability to control the minds and bodies of others. If you are the sort of person that likes to know the features and limitations of his power, read on. If not, eh, skip to the story.

Comments are welcome and can be addressed to me at .

* * *

Our nameless protagonist does not know how his power works other than it appears to be genetic and kicks in around puberty. He has had this power for a while now and through his investigations (aided by many who of course do not remember lending their expertise) he has some understanding of how it works but not why.

Our protagonist’s abilities:

  • allow control of a subject’s motor functions, both voluntary (walking, moving head and arms, etc.) and autonomic (breathing, heart beating, etc.). He does not like to control autonomic functions however due to the high risk of killing the subject by for example forgetting to tell his heart to beat.
  • control is executed through commands (’run’, ‘jump’, ‘pick up that object’, etc.). The subject’s body seems to be able to work out the details as long as the command is not too vague (so ‘hit that man’ will work but not ‘hit anyone who looks threatening’).
  • commands are transmitted mentally.
  • He can read minds and memories, and can change the intensity of base emotions (fear, anger, lust, etc.) but cannot create or change thoughts, switch a subject’s emotions or affect complicated emotions (love, jealousy, etc.).
  • He can create visual, auditory and tactile illusions. These work as normal commands—he tells the subject what to see/hear/feel and the subject’s mind works out the details provided the illusion is simple.
  • commands can only be given to subjects in direct line of sight. Detection of other minds is possible through walls, etc. up to a certain distance, but they cannot be altered unless our protagonist can see the person.
  • Commands remain effective until removed by the protagonist, even if the subject is no longer in view.
  • Commands can be made to only one subject at a time, but multiple subjects can be controlled by giving commands to one, then the next, then the next, etc.
  • larger scale and/or simpler commands work better than fine detailed ones. The protagonist cannot change facial expressions, and attempts to force speech results in meaningless slurring.

The protagonist’s only real fear is that someone like him will notice his ability and take it away from him. Consequently any potential activity is investigated and if another ‘Talent’ such as he is discovered he takes steps to neutralize the danger. He has not yet met a Talent with abilities as strong as his, but he feels sure they are out there, somewhere.

* * *

All characters and events are fictional. Many are illegal, immoral and/or impossible. Never try this in real life. You do not have mental powers.

* * *

This story is dedicated to Mephistopheles, author of the “Starfuck” mind control stories. If my stories bear more than a passing resemblance to his works, it is entirely deliberate.

* * *

My abilities to control the bodies and (to a lesser extent) the minds of others first emerged in my early teens. It took time for me to first become aware of these skills, and then to learn to consciously control them, but once I did I admit I let it go to my head. Such is the arrogance of youth. In retrospect it is amazing I got away with all the things I did.

One such youthful adventure found me on a flight to Australia. I had lusted after a certain soap opera actress for years before I had gained my abilities, and now I finally had the means to do something about it. Getting a flight ticket was simple, as I had already learned to use other people’s money (and then erase their memories of ever spending it). Getting past security required a little more work, but some well-timed naps by security guards and airport staff allowed me to bypass the usual processes (I don’t know if this was necessary, but even then I was becoming concerned of what The Powers That Be might do, should they take notice of me). A few “Staff Only” doors later I was sitting in First Class on the long trip to Sydney.

The flight passed uneventfully. I whiled away the hours as only a horny young man with mind control powers and no morals can. The First Class section was relatively empty; what passengers there were found themselves enjoying the deepest most restful sleep of their lives. As did all but one of the air stewards. The (un)lucky exception was a brunette in her mid-to late twenties, whose nametag read “Maria”. Maria had long shapely legs and a prominent but not overly large chest, but her best feature was a set of exceptionally full lips. The kind of lips that look best wrapped around a hard dick, or so I thought as I watched them sliding up and down my own shaft. From the look on Maria’s face she didn’t quite agree. Or maybe she didn’t like my hand up her skirt and inside her panties, caressing her ass and pussy as she bent over the seat with her head bobbing in my lap. Nor was she especially happy when I came all over her face, although I thought she looked lovely with her mouth, cheeks and one eye liberally coated in my cum. I don’t know what she thought of being on her hands and knees in the aisle, skirt flipped up and panties pulled down as I fucked her asshole, because her face was pressed to the floor and I did not allow her to speak.

Several hours later I exited the plane at Sydney Airport. Maria had been sleeping soundly when I left the plane. She would be sore when she woke up, but with her memory wiped she would not know why. Sydney was not my final destination—I paid (someone else’s) cash for a seat on the next shuttle flight to Melbourne, where the soap opera was filmed, and an hour and a half later I was again leaving an airport. I booked into a prestigious hotel overlooking the river (in later years I would avoid such conspicuous places, but youth and my abilities made me foolhardy).

In those early days of the internet it took a full day of work to track down the location where the soap opera was shot, but once there it was a simple matter to pull the shooting schedule from one of the residents’ minds. The next shoot was midday tomorrow, so I returned to the hotel and collapsed into bed—jetlag and the time difference made too tired to sample the local talent, and in fact it was well into mid-morning local time before I awoke.

The crew were setting up for an external scene when I arrived. Most of the staff and all of the actors had yet to arrive, which made it easier to sneak into the wardrobe van and stuff a few choice items into a bag before going into a house which looked out onto the street but that was not being used by the crew (the owner was just leaving for work and very kindly let me into his home before forgetting he had ever done so). As time wore on and the actors arrived and scenes began to be shot, I grew a little worried that my target would not be working today, but eventually my patience was rewarded when a car pulled up to the set and dropped her off. Finally, I was seeing her with my own eyes—Kerith Goswell. Relatively short for a nineteen year old, but what she lacked in height she more than made up for in curves. Her casual shirt did not hide her generous breasts, while her ass filled out her jeans to perfection. Long hair was tied back in a ponytail exposing a face that was rounded but still with prominent cheekbones. Kerith’s lips were incredible; if Maria had had generous lips, Kerith’s were works of art. Full and soft, they curved into an exquisite heart shape.

It took a lot of effort not to go up to Kerith and whisk her away to my hotel room right then and there, but thankfully even in my excitement I knew it would be better to wait. If she disappeared suddenly now she would be missed very quickly. No, I had to sit at the window, drinking coffee and watching Kerith go through wardrobe and makeup, chat to the director and the other actors, get in front of the cameras and say her lines, then back through wardrobe before finally leaving the set and waiting by the roadside to be picked up again.

Now was my chance. Leaving the house I at last established a mental link to Kerith. Yes, her mom would be picking her up any minute. I took control of Kerith’s body and had her stand motionless beside me as the family sedan that had dropped her off earlier reappeared around the corner and stopped beside us. Kerith’s mom leaned out of the open driver’s window to call a cheery greeting, giving me the line of sight I needed to take control of her too. Kerith got in to the back of the car and I followed her in. Kerith’s mom silently drove us away. Both women’s faces radiated confusion as they did my mental bidding.

Probing the minds of Kerith’s mom revealed that the rest of the Goswell family had gone to a friend’s beach house, where the girls would join and they would spend the night. Hmm.... I could work with that.

Kerith’s mom’s purse contained a cellphone, and while she drove us to the center of Melbourne I fired off a quick text to Kerith’s dad saying that Kerith was really tired and her mom was not feeling well, so they would both spend the night at home and join the others in the morning. I toyed with the idea of going back to Kerith’s home—taking a teenage girl in her own bedroom is a nice personal touch—but there were too many variables, so instead we headed for my hotel.

Having taken care of the logistics I could finally relax and enjoy my situation. Kerith was sitting next to me in silence (because I had removed her ability to speak for the time being). Her wide eyes and heavy breathing were the only external signs of the inner turmoil she felt, as her body refused to obey her and a strange man sat next to her, openly undressing her with his eyes.

As much as I would have wanted to undress Kerith for real, there was not time, so I settled for her turning to me and sinking into a passionate kiss. The feel of her lips was everything the sight of them promised.

Moist and soft, they parted to allow my tongue to meet hers. My hands went to her shoulders, and for a while we kissed like love-struck teenagers in the back of her mom’s car. Of course my hands soon wandered downwards, and were soon filled with Kerith’s C-cup breasts, encased in a bra and shirt.

The car pulled into the garage under the hotel and parked in a far corner just as I was contemplating taking Kerith right then and there, in the back seat with her mom driving. Instead I opened the door and

Kerith and I spilled out into the car park. Her mom was going to spend a rather uncomfortable night sleeping in the car. The lift took us directly to my floor and we got to my suite without meeting anyone else. I closed the door and surveyed my prize. Tonight’s entertainment stood in the living room of my hotel suite, facing me. Long brunette hair framed a cute face which was currently tight with tension as her eyes darted around the room before focusing on me. Her casual shirt and tight jeans combination were decent enough, but I had other plans. I picked a couple of items out of the bag of clothes I had liberated from the set and gave them to her. Without a word (because I had allowed her none) she took them and went into the bedroom to change. While she was gone, I removed my own clothes, sat on a couch and waited.

Kerith re-entered the living room and stood before me. The anticipation had already sped my pulse rate, but looking at her now it leapt up (as did my penis). You see, there was one scene which had rooted Kerith Goswell in my mind, a scene set in a swimming pool. And here she was, standing before me clad in the very same bikini she had worn for that scene. Light blue and at least one size too small for her. Kerith’s breasts threatened to burst out of her top. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, exposing those prominent cheekbones. Her body had all the right curves but her belly was flat and her legs and arms well-toned.

I had planned to take things slowly at first, maybe have her crawl over to me and blow me, but as soon as I saw Kerith I threw that idea out of the window. I mean, it had taken days to get her here, which for someone of my abilities is a very long time to spend obtaining just one girl. So I rose from the couch and walked quickly over to her. Kerith lifted her head to meet mine, brown eyes looking up in fear as we once again locked lips. I sent a mental command for her to unhook her bikini, and as soon as it was loose I grabbed the front and tore it from her body. Her breasts leapt free, finally exposed to me, and I grabbed one and roughly caressed it. Her breast felt soft and warm against my hand, the nipple small and round. Kerith gave a small involuntary squeal as I squeezed her breast with one hand. Meanwhile my other hand reached down her back, pushing our bodies together before slipping under her bikini bottoms to grasp her shapely ass.

The force of one hand kneading her breasts while the other pressed her crotch into mine caused Kerith to arch backwards, ponytail swinging free. I moved my hand from her ass and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back and breaking our kiss. She gasped first in surprise and then in pain as I lead her backwards by the ponytail into the bedroom like a caveman dragging his mate. She stumbled and fell as we passed through the door to the bedroom, and with a mental command she made the rest of the way to the foot of the bed on her hands and knees, ass swaying in the air most invitingly. She turned and sat on the floor, back against the bed, looking up at me as I stood over her. Normally I would have let her speak by now so I could enjoy her pleas but not this time, not just yet. My penis stood at full mast in front and slightly above her face. Kerith’s lips parted as I bent my knees and leaned forward, her breasts rising and falling as her breathing quickened in anticipation. Her brown eyes following the path of my dick towards her mouth, going almost cross-eyed as I finally touched her lips with my cockhead. The sound of her rapid breathing stopped as my dick slid past her sweet lips and into her soft, wet mouth. Only when I hit the back of her mouth and her lips were tight against my shaft did I finally allow her speech. The resulting scream was muffled almost completely, but the reverberations around my dick were exquisite.

I had complete control of her body, so I stood and watched the teen soap starlet Kerith Goswell sitting on the floor naked except for a skimpy bikini bottom, breathing heavily through her nose and massaging my cock in her mouth with muffled screams. Her breasts moved hypnotically as her chest rose and fell, and her eyes were wide and full of fear. In other words, she looked gorgeous.

My blood was still up, so I did not spend long admiring Kerith in this way. Soon I began raising and lowering my hips, sawing my dick back and forth inside her mouth. Her screams were cut short as I removed her ability to speak once more—not that I was done hearing her, more that I wanted her to use her oral skills for other things. Kerith obediently started swishing her tongue around my dick, flicking the head whenever she had the chance. I never fully left her mouth, and her lips stayed tightly closed around my dick, creating a natural vacuum that made her cheeks swell and cave as my dick filled and emptied her mouth. Her head rested against the edge of the bed, bent back enough that, with some delicate mental commands, I eventually managed to push my cock into her throat. Once about an inch of my cock was embedded in her throat I was fully inside her mouth, my balls against her chin. The feel of her throat squeezing my cockhead was delightful, but as her eyes started to roll upwards I withdrew enough to allow Kerith to breathe.

Our current position was fun, but I soon realized that I could not thrust into Kerith’s mouth as hard as I wanted for fear of bending her head back too far. So I stood and stepped away, my dick exiting the vacuum of her mouth with an audible pop. Kerith’s respite was short-lived as with a mental command she clambered onto the bed and lay down on her back with her head over the end of the bed. I again entered her waiting mouth, and this time I was able to see her throat bulge as my dick pushed in. Kerith’s breasts were large but taught enough that they did not fall fully to the sides. I leaned over her and took one breast in each hand before starting to pump Kerith’s mouth. Her lips felt like warm silk as they slid over my shaft, and her mouth and throat were wet and warm. For a while the only sounds were a rhythmic glugging and the soft slap of my balls hitting her face repeatedly. Occasionally I would exit Kerith’s mouth to let her gasp a few breaths before continuing to fuck her face.

It wasn’t long before I felt the cum well up from my testicles. I moved one hand above Kerith’s stomach and pulled out of her mouth. Kerith’s lungs expanded as she gasped for air; I waited until she had started to exhale before pushing down with my hand and emptying her lungs—okay, the hand was unnecessary as most of the work was done with a mental command; still I enjoyed the visual. Before she could take another breath I plunged by dick back into her mouth and plugged her throat. I allowed her to struggle a little; her arms flailed and her body shook as she tried to unblock her throat and take in air, but her efforts were in vain. The spasming of her throat around my dick provided the final push to take me over the edge, and I felt jets of cum fly out of my penis straight down her throat. After the first spurts I quickly removed my dick before Kerith passed out. She gasped and coughed, her mouth open and her eyes wide as I continued to ejaculate, covering her upside down face with my cum. I let go of her body and stood aside, allowing Kerith to roll onto her stomach (turning right side up served to spread my cum even more over her face). Amid the coughing and hacking she managed to lift herself a little on her elbows, head bowed. I looked down at my dick: my orgasm was complete but there was still a drop of cum at the tip, as well as spots of cum and Kerith’s saliva elsewhere. Standing in front of Kerith I pulled her head back with her ponytail and inserted my still semi-erect dick back into her mouth, allowing Kerith to lick and suck the last traces of cum from me. Once her job was done and my penis was clean again, I lay down on the large bed to catch my breath.

People claim that the young have more stamina, but in my case at least the reverse is true. Nowadays I would have been able to regain an erection almost immediately after my first orgasm of the day, but my younger self needed more time. To provide a little incentive I had Kerith get onto the bed and straddle my hips. Her hands roamed her own body, paying special attention to her large and shapely chest. She ground her crotch against mine; it was still concealed by the blue bikini bottoms, but I commanded her pussy to become aroused and soon I could feel increasing heat radiating from between her legs as she rubbed against me. Kerith removed the band from her hair that fixed it into a ponytail, and her long brown locks framed her face, which would have looked more sultry had her expression been less horrified (I’ve never been able to control expressions). On a whim I returned her ability to talk.

“Aah.. oh!”

Kerith’s face now registered surprise as she realized she could make sounds once more.

“How.... what happened? What did you do to me?”

“I fucked your mouth and came on your face. You were there Kerith, you should remember.”

“Jesus. Fuck... What the fuck is going on?”

“You really need me to state the obvious? Fine. I took control of you, and now you are serving me for my pleasure.”

“I... I don’t understand this.”

“Guess they didn’t hire you for your brains. You” I pointed to Kerith “now obey me.” Pointing now to myself.

“No. NononoHELP! HELP!!”

The suite was big (and paying cash for the best suite in a five star hotel buys a lot of discretion) but there was still an outside chance that Kerith’s cries for help might actually bring help. So with a mental command her mouth snapped closed.

Kerith’s gyrations were starting to have the desired effect, and I felt my dick start to swell. To help it along I had Kerith stand over me and turn around, giving me the best seat in the house for the unveiling of the teen girl’s ass and pussy as she peeled her bikini bottoms off. Kerith’s ass was ample but taught, her curves the product of good genes rather than overfeeding. Kerith’s pussy was not very visible, partly because of the angle but also partly because of an untamed pubic bush obscuring her folds. Her asshole on the other hand was clearly visible, peeking between Kerith’s round ass cheeks.

Returning to sit on my lap, Kerith was facing away from me as her now naked ass ground into me, her hips gyrating. Kerith’s pussy rubbed along the length of my rapidly stiffening penis, and I was temped just to slip it in right then except that I wanted to see Kerith’s face as I took her for the first time.

I waited until my penis was again fully erect before taking hold of Kerith’s hips and rolling her off me and onto her back. She spread her legs wide as I knelt between them. Upon my command Kerith reached down with both hands and parted the lips of her pussy, which had the pleasing effect of not only presenting her vagina to me but also pushed her breasts together to create a deep cleavage. Her head was propped on a pillow sufficient that she could look down and see my penis as it approached her. Here expression was one of fear, yes, but also something else. Anticipation? Curiosity? A brief rummage through her mind provided the answer.

“Ah, so Kerith is a virgin. I’m surprised, how then did you get the part, if it was not via the casting couch?”

No answer was forthcoming, because I had forgotten to restore her speech.

“You may speak.”

“I—no. Nonono don’t do this. Please. I don—”

“You may not speak.”

“...”

“I repeat, how did you get the part?”

“It—I just auditioned. Read from a script.”

“Hmph. How boringly ethical you are down here. Never mind, it just means I get to see what that eunuch of a casting director was missing.”

“No, don’t, I ah! AAH, no take it ouut! Augh!”

Kerith’s pussy had been warming up for a while now, so as I pressed my dick against her the first couple of inches slid easily past her outer lips and into her vagina. The next couple took more pushing as her vaginal walls wrapped tightly around my shaft. I felt a moment of resistance that may have been her hymen, but if it was it presented no difficulty. As I was now firmly lodged inside her Kerith took her hands away from between her legs, allowing me to start moving in and out, slowly burrowing my penis deeper into her tight teen pussy. I looked into Kerith’s eyes as I took her virginity. Her protestations rose and fell in intensity as her desire for me to stop battled with her desire to try to escape her situation by ignoring it.

“Ah, no that hurts! You fucking pi-AH! UGH, stoUH! ... fffuu... let me move why can’t I moveAH!”

Eventually she gave up talking and closed her mouth tightly (she would have closed her eyes too if I had let her). I took this as a challenge and increased the pace and force of my movements, eliciting a gasp or a groan with each thrust until finally I felt my balls touch her outer labia.

I stopped, and sat up enough to look down at the scene in front of me. The teen starlet Kerith Goswell lay before me, naked with legs spread wide. My dick was fully enveloped by her no longer virgin pussy, held firmly in its warm embrace. Kerith’s large breasts rose and fell, a red flush extending from the middle of her chest to her neck. Her full lips were closed and her slightly upturned nose flared as she took rapid shallow breaths. Small shivers ran up and down her body as she experienced having a man inside her for the first time.

Running my hands up her silky smooth legs and over her flat stomach, I cupped Kerith’s breasts, feeling their fullness. The command that aroused her pussy had also affected her breasts; her nipples were standing proudly erect, areola raised and slightly crinkled. I started moving my hips once more, building up a regular rhythm that left only the head of my penis inside Kerith on the upstroke before plowing down to completely fill her pussy on the down stroke. Kerith’s mouth parted in an almost continual moan that peaked in intensity with each thrust of my hips. The fit young brunette’s breasts quivered under my hands.

We continued in this way for some time; I had emptied my balls only recently over Kerith’s face and was in no hurry to climax once more. However, this position did tire me somewhat, so eventually I decided Kerith should do some of the work. I gave her pussy one last pump, putting all of my weight behind it. Her pussy lips crushed against my body and Kerith squealed. I smoothly withdrew from her and moved to sit with my back at the head of the bed and my legs spread. Kerith got shakily up on all fours and moved between my legs. She placed her arms on either side of my hips, allowing my dick to fall between her hanging breasts.

I reached down, pressed her breasts around my dick, and spent a little time thrusting with my hips and enjoying the feel of her soft breasts wrapped around my cock.

It was a very pleasing visual, but as I said I did not want to do all the work, and anyway I was not finished with Kerith’s tight pussy. Therefore I released her breasts and closed my legs, allowing Kerith to kneel over me. Reaching down, the teen took my cock in one hand and spread her pussy with the other, before lowering herself onto me. She then wrapped her arms around my shoulders, giving some extra support to her body as she started bouncing on my dick. Her breasts jiggled in front of my face as she moved, and I did not resist the temptation to lick them, occasionally nibbling at her nipples (they tasted of sweat and a little of her vaginal juices from my earlier short titfuck). My hands meanwhile were exploring her body, especially her round ass as she bounced and circled on my dick. I massaged the globes of flesh in my hands, feeling the muscles move beneath the surface. Leaning forwards a little I was able to reach one hand in between her ass cheeks and circle her asshole with my fingers. I did not go further however as Kerith’s asshole had not been thoroughly cleaned (yet).

In any case Kerith did not seem to notice the attention I was paying to her asshole, in fact she was overall starting to withdraw from the present. A defense mechanism I suppose, but a useless one when faced with someone of my abilities. One trick I had learned was to adjust the intensity of a person’s senses, and so I dialed up Kerith’s sense of touch to just below the point of pain. The girl was jolted out of her complacency as every touch of my hands set her senses jangling; the feel of my dick stretching her pussy was suddenly intensified as if I had sprouted an extra six inches in length and two in girth. I bit gently on one nipple and Kerith screamed loudly at the sensations washing over her. I commanded her to speed up her movements, and she almost leapt up and threw herself down on top of me with each bounce on my lap, eliciting more screams and the occasional “FUCK!", “GOOOD!", “AAAH!” and other exclamations. Now I was more satisfied with her performance I leaned back, folded my arms behind my head and enjoyed the sight and feel of this tight teen going wild on my dick.

My mental hold on Kerith’s body kept her going past the point of exhaustion, but there is only so much even a fit young woman like her can manage. Her body was coated in a sheen of sweat as she impaled herself on my dick again and again. Before her stamina failed her completely, I had her stop, lift herself of me and collapse onto the bed. She barely noticed as I clambered onto her chest and placed my dick on her heaving chest. Her hands took station on either side of her breasts and held them in place around my dick as I once again enjoyed titfucking the large-chested brunette. It wasn’t long before I felt my pleasure start to peak. My dick spasmed and started ejaculating into Kerith’s impressive cleavage. Not as much as before but enough to add a white streaks of cum to the pools of sweat already gathered between her breasts. Looking down I admired the results. Kerith Goswell was a naked sweaty sticky mess. Her hair was in disarray and she was covered in two layers of my cum—one dried on her face and now a fresh load seeping down between her breasts.

I was also messy and tired after my second orgasm of the evening; I did not intend it to be my last, but some rest was probably in order. First though, to clean up. Kerith rose from the bed with a groan and walked shakily out of the bedroom—she had not been silenced by my mental commands, she was simply too tired to protest. I followed and we made our way to the bathroom, where a hot soapy shower cleaned off the sweat and other bodily fluids and restored some life to both of us (I had dialed Kerith’s sensitivity back down or else the water would have felt like a million needles on her skin). The shower was roomy enough to accommodate us both, and of course I took the chance to run my hands over Kerith’s body, enjoying the curves of her breasts and ass and the taught smoothness of her belly. After cleaning up I exited the shower, wrapped myself in a robe and left to the living room, but not before giving some extra instructions to Kerith. When she left the bathroom her naked body was dry and clean (no robe for her of course) and her hair was tidy and blow-dried. Having followed my orders to shave her pubic hair clean Kerith’s pussy was now visible between her legs, looking slightly swollen after the abuse meted out to it earlier. Kerith had also made use of the bathroom facilities to empty her bowels and thoroughly clean her anus, but a small edit to her memory meant that she was not aware she had done so. She stood silently in front of me and awaited my orders—a quick mental assessment showed that although the shower had refreshed her a little she was still too tired to manage another round just yet, so I sent her back to the bedroom. It did not take much of a mental push to send her into a deep sleep. While she slept I sent careful commands to different muscle groups, essentially using my ability to give Kerith an extremely effective deep tissue massage. When she awoke she would be revitalized and ready for more.

As for me, it had been some time since I ate so I ordered room service. I also asked them to send up some massage oil (which the room service staff delivered and promptly forgot about). Having showered and eaten I dozed a little in the living room, but my body was still not adjusted to Australian time and so it was only an hour or so later when I decided to pay a visit to my sleeping beauty.

Kerith was lying on her back on top of the bed. I admired her sleeping form; her body really was exquisitely formed. Sitting next to her I ran my hands once again over her smooth skin, down her body from her neck, over her chest and stomach, and finally between her slightly parted legs. There I enjoyed the feel of her newly-shaven pubic mound before slipping one finger between the outer lips of her pussy and gently rubbing. She was of course quite dry there, and so I did not try to push my finger inside her just yet. Instead I rolled her over onto her stomach (she would not wake until I commanded her to) and admired her ass. Up until this point Kerith’s ass had not gotten nearly the attention it deserved; it was truly a work of art, the pink flesh rising up from her back to form a perfect round peach. Just the right proportion of fat and muscle. I straddled her legs and reached down with both hands. My excitement grew, as did my dick, while I explored Kerith’s tight teen ass, kneading and stroking and pulling her ass cheeks apart enough to inspect her asshole and pussy.

I had brought a bottle of massage oil into the bedroom with me, which I now uncorked and spread a generous amount over Kerith’s ass and pussy. Rubbing the oil into her ass, I took special care to get some in her asshole, pushing one oily finger into her anus. I also coated my now fully erect penis in oil until it shone slickly. I used one hand to spread Kerith’s ass and expose her asshole, while the other guided my dick into position. Looking up I saw Kerith’s face in profile as her head was turned to one side, still asleep. I gave a mental command and her eyes slowly opened as she woke from her deep slumber.

“Wake up sleepyhead. I wouldn’t want you to miss this.”

“Wha.. where... Ah! What? URGH!”

I pressed down with my hips as I held my dick in place, and the head of my penis pushed through Kerith’s anal ring to deflower her last virgin hole. Once the head had gotten through it was relatively easy to feed the next couple of inches in, allowing me to move my hands to the sides so I could start to properly lean into the work. Kerith’s eyes flew open and she started to scream as my dick invaded her ass; the combination of massage oil and the weight of my body pressing down (as well as some mental commands preventing her ass tensing up too much) meant I was able to penetrate almost completely on the first go.

“Fuck! Stop, I can’t... you can’t... FUCK!”

“Wow Kerith, your ass feels great. And I’ve had a lot of ass, I know a great one when I fuck it.”

“You bastard, take it out!”

“Your wish, babe.”

I raised my hips and my dick started sliding out of Kerith’s ass, but I stopped before the head left her asshole. After a couple of second’s pause I slammed my hips down, forcing my entire length into the teen starlet’s tight ass. My hips met hers and my balls slapped against her pussy as Kerith let out a heartfelt screech. I leaned down until my lips were next to her ear and whispered to her.

“Your ass is mine now, Kerith. Your pussy, your tits, your mouth. I can do anything I want to you and guess what? That’s. exactly. what. I. will. do.”

I punctuated the words of the last sentence by lifting and thrusting my dick inside Kerith’s ass. Nothing like driving a point home. She made no reply because I did not allow her to. At this point all I wanted to do was use her body for my pleasure. I pumped and ground and circled my cock inside her, feeling the heat of her asshole as it gripped my tightly. I had to occasionally pause to apply more massage oil or the friction would become painful, but otherwise I simply assfucked the hot brunette for a good twenty minutes.. half an hour? I lost track. Kerith could do nothing but lie there and take it; each time our hips met her ass quivered and her body was pushed forward a little, until her head was against the end of the bed. I didn’t care to beat her head against the wall (that kind of sound travels), so Kerith got up on her elbows and knees, leaning back into my body as I thrust against hers. This change of position allowed me to hold her shoulders and get more leverage, letting me push even deeper into her asshole (or so it felt).

Kerith’s full breasts hung under her, swinging erratically as her body was pounded again and again. We had used almost all the massage oil, which I took as a sign to end this ride. I took a firm hold of Kerith’s hips and started pounding into the girl with abandon, reaming her poor abused asshole with all the force I could manage. Soon the cum was boiling out of my balls and I buried my dick as deep into Kerith as I could. I felt my penis spasm and spurt into Kerith’s ass, waves of pleasure spreading out from my dick to my entire body. Looking down, I drank in the sight of the curves of Kerith’s naked back and ass, parted by my penis buried deep in her bowels and filling her with my semen. I held on to Kerith until I was sure the last of my cum had left my body and entered hers, then slowly withdrew. I allowed Kerith to collapse onto her stomach, as I sat back and watched my penis slowly soften. A tiny drop of cum leaked out of Kerith’s asshole, white against the flushed pinks and reds of Kerith’s skin.

I checked the clock by the bed and set an alarm. Even though Kerith had now been thoroughly fucked in every hole, there was still one more thing I had planned for her. But there was enough time to rest a little more. With a mental command Kerith fell instantly asleep, and lying beside her I soon followed.

Sometimes I like to be woken with a blowjob, but I had left no such instructions for Kerith, so instead she was still asleep when the alarm woke me a few hours later. Her skin was now less flushed, although her ass was sticky from the massage oil (and possibly some more of my cum had leaked out). I left her there, took another quick shower, and fetched the last items I had taken from the set of the soap opera all those hours ago. Placing the items in the bathroom I went back to the bedroom and ordered Kerith to wake and get herself cleaned and dressed. Kerith’s body obeyed faster than her mind was able to rise to consciousness, so I had to give her a little mental kick to get her sufficiently awake (I can order sleeping/unconscious people to move without waking but they are extremely clumsy; not very useful if they trip over their own feet every third step). Kerith headed for the bathroom and closed the door; presently I heard the shower running, so I fixed a drink from the drinks cabinet (no stingy minibar in this establishment) and waited. I was about halfway through a passable whisky when she emerged from the bathroom.

Kerith’s character in the soap opera been attending high school when she first came to my attention. I don’t have a schoolgirl fetish particularly, but looking at Kerith now made me wonder if I should. She stood before me wearing the school uniform that I had taken from the set—a one-piece short sleeved dress in a red and white check with white trim. It was too small for her, really; the buttons running down the front strained to contain the teenager’s body, and the hem was well above regulation height, showing off Kerith’s shapely legs. I doubt any school would approve of her attire, but I certainly did.

I wanted to hear Kerith’s opinion, but first I reached into her mind to assess her mood. She was despondent, resigned to her fate. That’s no fun. I can’t change people’s emotions but I can alter the intensity of what they are already feeling, so I tweaked her emotional state. Dialing back on the depression brought fear back to the fore, but I reduced that also. The resulting emotional balance was dominated by anger (with undertones of fear and helplessness), and I watched as Kerith’s expression changed from a glassy blank to an intense stare.

I had Kerith get down and start crawling toward the couch I sat on before restoring her speech.

“You.. Oh, now I can talk? Let me go you fucking pig, haven’t you done enough to me already?”

Kerith maintained furious eye contact as she crawled between my legs. I had no doubt she would try to kill me if I released my mental hold on her. Instead, her tongue snaked out and she gave a long lick from my balls to the tip of my erect penis. I allowed her to continue her tirade as well as she could manage whilst also using her talented mouth to lick and kiss and gently tease my dick.

“You fucking perv lick urgh, is this how you get your thrills kiss forcing girls to—mph—suck your—mph—your—mmph!—fu—kmmph—sto—mphgl!“

Kerith’s words started to be interrupted more often as she progressed from licking the shaft to properly blowing me. She gave special attention to the head of my dick, slipping it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and then dragging her mouth off again, releasing my dick for a few moments before lowering her head and repeating the sequence. The feel of her warm mouth; of her tongue stroking and fluttering around; of her full lips wrapped tightly around my skin; the visual of her smoldering eyes fixed on mine; all combined to bring the most intensely pleasurable blowjob experience I’d had in a long time. (Surprising from a relatively inexperienced nineteen year old girl. Seems that Kerith Goswell has a natural talent for sucking dick. I mentioned this to her; she did not seem impressed.)

The only problem with this position is that it puts most of the girl’s body out of my reach. Easily remedied though—with a mental command Kerith briefly paused in her work and hopped up on the couch, lying on her belly with her head in my lap. As she returned my dick to the confines of her mouth, I rolled up her skirt and admired her well-formed ass. I placed one hand on top of her head as it bobbed up and down on shaft while the other stoked and clutched her ass, occasionally sliding between her legs to feel her asshole and pussy. I dialed up her arousal levels enough that her pussy started warming up, and soon one, then two, then three of my fingers explored Kerith’s vagina as she started working my dick to back of her mouth. A mental push (backed up with a physical one by my hand on her head) and my dick slid into her throat. Kerith’s occasional protests vibrated along my dick most pleasantly; I started forcefully thrusting my fingers into her pussy so she would squeal and moan around my penis. I could have easily come once more into her mouth with this treatment, but I had other plans. So eventually (and with great reluctance) I ordered her off my dick and back on her feet. Kerith coughed and spluttered as she stood and started walking toward the large bay windows of the living room.

Kah! Kurgh! “Are you kagh! done now? You’ve had your fun? Or what now? Hey! Where am I going?“

Kerith reached the windows and opened them. I noticed a spike of fear in her mind—perhaps she thought I was going to force her to jump? That was not the intention of course: too messy, too many questions. Instead she stepped out to the balcony, looking out over the city at night. The hotel faced the river, so there were no buildings opposite; the balconies around us were deserted at this time of night. The sounds of traffic rose up from below, and a warm breeze ruffled Kerith’s hair as she took hold of the railings, with me standing naked behind her.

“What—what are we doing here?”

“Just getting some air. Be quiet now.”

“...”

Kerith was still wearing her school dress. It was an easy matter to lift it up and expose her backside to my waiting dick. Kerith leaned back into me as I slid my penis into her pussy and started pumping. Despite the workout her pussy had gotten in the last few hours it was still tight, gripping my dick as I slid in and out of her in a regular rhythm. I had silenced Kerith to prevent her screaming for help, but I couldn’t resist taunting her a little anyway even if she could not respond.

“Mmm, yes Kerith, that’s the stuff. You fill this uniform out real well. I’m so glad I took the time to come down here to fuck this tight pussy of yours.”

“...”

“No response? What, you don’t like your pussy being fucked, out here, in this dress?”

“...”

“Well, we can do something about that.”

I reached around and started unbuttoning the front of Kerith’s dress. Once I had opened it enough, Kerith was able to lift it over her head and throw it out from the balcony. She wore nothing underneath; her nipples started crinkling in the sudden chill as her dress fluttered down into the river many floors below.

I ran my hands over Kerith’s naked body as I fucked her, cupping her breasts in my hands as they swayed back and forth.

“How’s that babe, better?”

“...”

“No? Hmm, well it works for me. Or is it not the dress, but the fact that I’m inside your pussy that bothers you?”

“...”

“I can fix that too, no problem. I’ll be right back, don’t move a muscle.”

Of course she couldn’t move without my command, so Kerith stood naked and prone as I slipped out of her and popped back to the room to fetch another bottle of massage oil. Returning to the balcony I had Kerith bend down even further and arch her back, pushing her ass up and presenting her asshole to me which I duly coated in oil. I coated my dick in oil and well, and lined it up to her entrance.

Pushing my dick into Kerith’s anus was no easier the second time than it was the first, but eventually I managed to get the head inside her. After taking a moment to enjoy the sight of my dick violating the teen starlet’s most private hole, I called to Kerith.

“How’s this, Kerith? I’m not fucking your pussy now, isn’t that better?”

“...”

“You know what, why should I have to do all the work? Fuck my dick with your ass, babe. Go on, show the world how Kerith Goswell takes dick up her asshole.”

I held onto her hips to steady myself as Kerith obediently started rocking her naked body back and forth, impaling herself of my dick. Her hair flew around and her breasts jiggled as she sped up, until I could hear regular slapping sounds from her ass meeting my hips. I commanded her to turn her head so I could see her expression in profile—her face was tense with pain, and her mouth was open as she panted with the effort of the assfucking. I dialed down her pain a little, mainly so she could properly feel the sensation of my dick moving inside her ass, stretching her colon as she pushed more and more of my shaft into herself.

Kerith fucked my dick with as much effort as she could manage. Occasionally I would have her pause so I could swap between her pussy and ass, but for the most part I just hung on and enjoyed the ride. I felt myself building to climax a few times, but I wanted this to last so every time I felt close to cumming I ordered Kerith to stop, and she held me motionlessly inside her while I climbed down from the peak enough for the fucking to resume. This continued until the first rays of sun started to lighten the night. Kerith was covered in a sheen of sweat. Any energy she had regained from her earlier nap was gone by now; a quick mental assessment showed she would collapse in about five minutes, mental compulsions or no. I was deep inside her pussy at the time, so I stopped her movements and withdrew. With a few more commands Kerith sunk to the floor of the balcony and laid down on her back. I had her lift her legs up enough to give me access to her asshole; there was not sufficient space on the balcony for this, so her head stuck out below the railings of the balcony. I decided to take the risk of releasing her voice (she was too tired to scream anyway), and she gave a shuddering moan as I reentered her ass with my throbbing dick. I held onto her thighs and thrust hard into her a few times before finally erupting. I don’t know how much cum I had left in me, but however much there was exploded from my dick into Kerith’s ass, sending waves of pleasure through me as the thoroughly violated brunette half-groaned half-sobbed into the night air...

Kerith’s mom drove us to their suburban home in the early morning light. The trip was long enough for me to enjoy one last languorous blowjob from her teenage daughter as we sat in the back seat. When I came in Kerith’s mouth I made sure she swallowed it all—no sense getting cleaned up and dressed just to mess her up again. In due course we came to a large detached house, and I gave orders for Kerith and her mother to go home, get into bed and fall asleep. There was some risk to this, but both women did not expect anyone to be home already and as I lingered across the street I did not detect the sound of any minds in the house.

I found a comfortable spot on a low wall and waited. Sure enough, about an hour and a half later Kerith and her mother emerged from the house again, heading for the car in their driveway. Upon seeing them I was able to reestablish contact with their minds, and found the commands had indeed wiped all memory of last night’s events. Kerith’s mom was stiff from sleeping in the car (though she thought she had been asleep at home).

Kerith herself was visibly tired and aching, dragging behind her mother who admonished her for being so cranky. As they drove off to join the rest of the family in their friend’s beach house I nodded in satisfaction at a job well done, turned away and started up the road back to the hotel. It had been a long night and I intended to sleep late.

Over the years since taking Kerith Goswell’s virginity I have kept tabs on her career. Sadly she did not achieve megastardom; a few roles in drama series, minor movies and a panel game show seem to be the total of her acting achievements. She still maintains a good figure though, and I can personally attest that her blowjob skills have improved, as natural talent is developed by experience. Of course she does not remember the experiences I have given her whenever I visit her country, but that works out well for me—every time I take her ass she screams as if she’s being fucked there for the first time. Which, as far as she remembers, she is.

END