The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making Waves

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Wiseguy and Artie will no doubt catch which story I’m honoring here. Enjoy.

A vacation is always good, no matter how easy your life may be. For Hank, getting out of the small town psychiatrist rut was pretty good. Although the female companionship he had in the town was nice, it was good to have some time away. Meet new people, see some rare sights and enjoy some romantic encounters. What more could a man ask for.

Cruises had always appealed to Hank and so a trip to the Bahamas and back seemed the best way to get away from it all. He had received an e-mail notice from a group he had subscribed to advertising a special hypno-fetish cruise but had decided to skip it. He figured the people on that cruise would be wary of his abilities and some might not be as willing to go under as others. Besides, Hank enjoyed the idea of working on his own, seducing his subject without them even knowing it. But the cruise brochure had given him the idea and after settling a few things at home, he soon found himself on a plane headed towards Miami and a few days after that, he was at sea, letting the ship take him across the water and loving it.

He had already met a few lovely ladies and had found to seduce a few of them, their nights of passion remembered only as erotic dreams, the memories keeping with Hank for a lifetime and driving him on to meet other passengers, ensuring a fun trip. However, one woman he wanted to get wasn’t a passenger at all.

Hank had met Hedi upon boarding the ship and had been instantly infatuated with her. Of course, so were a lot of men. The cruise director was in her late twenties and incredibly attractive, her shoulder-length blond hair bouncing as she walked, the white uniform coat doing little to hide her shapely form. From her black mini-skirt extended a knockout pair of legs and when she smiled, her beauty nearly became overwhelming. Hank knew there were quite a few men on the ship who wanted her but he was in the position to actually get her. It only required a little work.

Unfortunately, time worked against him. A cruise director had quite a few duties and getting her alone, a necessity for what he planned, hadn’t been an opportunity for him just yet. But Hank was a patient man and knew a chance would present itself sooner or later. Hopefully, it would be sooner. And what do you know? It was.

It was rather late at night, Hank making his way back from the casinos. Not too much in winnings but Hank gambled on a bigger scale than that. He was making his way along the deck when he smelled something familiar, the scent of smoke wafting over the night sea air. He walked over and peered around a corner to see Hedi standing there, a cigarette in between those lovely lips. She glanced up at him and then spit the cigarette out, along with a cloud of smoke. “Oh, shit, um, sorry, I’m really not supposed to be doing this. No smoking rules, you know?”

“It’s all right, I won’t say anything,” Hank smiled. “I can imagine it’s been a pretty rough day.”

“Trying to maintain a dozen activities at once can be hectic,” Hedi said, popping a ready breath mint into her mouth. “I need the smoke as a way to unwind.”

“To each their own,” Hank said, looking at her eyes. “Trying to relax is pretty important, especially after a long, hard day of work. I mean, you’ve been working hard, you’ve been doing your job, you’ve been working hard and now all you want to do is relax. I can understand that. It’s pretty important to relax, it’s important to just relax, just let the tension fade from your body. It’s so easy to do on a boat, too, it’s so easy to do on a boat, with the waves rocking it. You can feel the waves rocking the boat and they put you at ease, they put you very much at ease, you can just feel yourself feeling more and more ease as the boat rocks gently on the waves, the rocking making you feel more and more relaxed, it’s amazing how you can feel relaxed, Hedi, very relaxed, so very relaxed. Sleepy in fact, Hedi, you’re feeling sleepy. It’s been a long day of hard work and now all you can think about is sleep.”

Hank was careful to keep his eyes locked on Hedi’s as he talked and he could see the lids drooping, her exhaustion playing into his induction to put her under. “You feel so sleepy now, Hedi, so relaxed, it’s what you want, to feel so relaxed, so very, very sleepy. You’ve felt so exhausted all day long and it’s so good to feel so relaxed, so very sleepy, Hedi, so very relaxed now, you feel so very relaxed and sleepy, you just want to relax fully and go to a nice sleep, a very nice sleep, Hedi, a nice, deep sleep, you feel yourself falling into this nice sleep, falling into this nice deep sleep. You can feel the boat rocking gently, Hedi, feel it rocking you into this sleep, into this deep sleep, this very nice, deep sleep, rocking you to sleep, Hedi, rocking you to sleep. I’m going to count to five, Hedi and when I reach five, your eyes will close and you will fall into this deep, deep sleep. One, two, so sleepy now, three, your eyes are closing, four, your eyes are almost closed, five, you are now completely asleep, Hedi.”

The cruise director stood there, head slumped forward, blond hair flowing forward, covering her face. “Hedi, you are asleep but you can hear everything I say,” Hank said in his commanding voice. “I want you to take me to your cabin and every step you take will send you deeper and deeper into this sleep but you can still hear everything I say.” Taking the mesmerized woman by the arm, Hank directed her inside, where the two soon made their way towards the crew’s quarters. Hank was grateful that no one had spotted them as they quickly moved inside Hedi’s quarters, a bit more spacious that Hank’s cabin, the bed inviting them both. Hank turned and spoke to Hedi. “You are asleep, Hedi, which means you should be getting ready for bed. You should undress, Hedi, undress for bed.”

Hank watched as Hedi slowly stripped, her jacket and skirt hitting the floor. Unbuttoning her blouse, she opened it to reveal a dark bra and as it unsnapped, her full and firm breasts came loose, the large tits just begging for Hank’s touch. Hank watched the strip show end, Hedi standing nude before him, the blond patch in between her legs begging for his touch. “Hedi, as long as you are in this sleep, you will answer all my questions honestly. How long has it been since you’ve been with a man, Hedi?”

“No man.....I’m gay.....” Hedi whispered.

“Damn,” Hank muttered. This was an unexpected wrinkle. From his experiences, Hank had learned the hard way that, for some odd reason, while most women could be convinced to engage in lesbian acts, it was a lot harder for lesbians to want sex with a man. A few questions revealed that his substitute plan wouldn’t work since Hedi didn’t like dildos. A shame, he really wanted to plant his cock into the terrific pussy. Well, there was still one option left. “Hedi, lie down on the bed,” Hank commanded. He watched her lie down, her gorgeous body covering the sheets.

“Spread your legs, Hedi,” Hank said and watched those gorgeous gams spread out before him, the blond patch on full display. Hank lowered himself to his knees and pushed his mouth into her pussy, kissing it softly for a few moments before beginning to lick at it, his tongue probing into the sweet lips, licking at the ready pussy. His hands moved up on Hedi’s body, reaching her tits, squeezing them in his hands as he ate her out. Hedi locked her legs around Hank’s head, holding him in tight as he licked at her, her moans growing louder as she felt a tongue probing into her pussy, lapping around the edges. She withered on the bed as Hank’s grip on her breasts grew harder, his licks beginning to bear fruit in the form of sweet juices falling onto his tongue. He gave her nipples a pinch and that was all that was needed to make her come, her juices flying into his face, licked away by the eager Hank.

As he stood up and gazed down at the mesmerized crewmember, Hank still felt his cock had some yearnings. Well, there were always a few other women on the ship he could use to relieve himself. For now, he still had some other parts of Hedi’s lovely body to explore, intending to give the cruise director a new itinerary to pursue.

The next afternoon, Hank was whistling as he walked back from the pool area towards his cabin. He wore a simple shirt and wet suit, sandals on his feet. The dip had been quite nice, even if he had to share the pool with screaming kids, playful teens and others. His mind was on a special late-night swim he and an attractive waitress had taken a few nights before and thus didn’t notice at first that the woman inside the hallway seemed to be waiting for him.

He finally saw her standing by his door and could tell something was up. The woman was tall, almost as tall as him, her heels giving her a few more inches on her already statuesque frame. Her reddish-brown hair was in a short but fashionable cut, allowing her almost-exotic face to be fully displayed. Her legs were incredible and Hank was willing to bet the rest of her outfit was the same. “Can I help you?” Hank said, hoping he could in more ways than one.

“Mr. Denvers?” the woman said.

“Call me Hank,” he smiled.

“Mr. Denvers, I’m Joan Seaver, I’m chief of security for this boat,” the woman said, her face all business. “I’m here to talk about some inconsistentises.”

“Inconsistencies?” Hank said, trying to keep calm. No way she could know anything, not the way he planned things out.

“Can we talk inside your cabin?” Joan said, motioning towards the nearby door. Happy to get things onto his own turf, Hank obliged, opening the door and letting the two in. He watched Joan walk forward, appraising the cabin briefly before turning to face him. “Mr. Denvers, I’ve been noticing some odd things going around the ship recently and I believe you may know something about them?”

“What things?”

“Do the names Nancy and George Farmer mean anything to you?”

As a matter of fact, the two did. Hank had hypnotized them both, taking Nancy with her husband sitting oblivious nearby, a thrill that just couldn’t be matched. “No, can’t say they do. Why?”

“The first time I saw them on the ship, I saw the husband was wearing an extremely expensive gold watch,” Joan said. “Yesterday, I saw you wearing that same watch. Exactly the same. When I asked Mr. Farmer about it, he said he didn’t know anything about ever owning a watch. I’ve also heard about strange things, night time visits by female passengers and other little things that don’t make a lot of sense.” Joan stepped forward and look Hank in the eye. “I don’t know exactly what’s going on but I know you’re involved in it. Now, I would like to see that watch right now, if you please.”

Hank paused for a moment, then turned and headed towards his dresser, rummaging around for a moment before pulling out an old fashioned gold watch attached to a chain. He held it before Joan who appraised it with a raised eyebrow. “Are you sure this is the same watch?” Hank asked.

“I make it my business to know things, Mr. Denvers,” Joan said, staring past the watch at Hank.

“I know, I know, and you’re good at your job but can you be sure this is the right watch? A lot of watches look the same, you know. Take a look at it, all right? Just take a good look at it right now. Look at it closely, try to see if there’s any difference at all, just look closely to see any difference.” Hank carefully held the watch up and gave the chain a little twist, letting the watch spin gently in the shaft of light from the overhead lamp. “Just take a good look at it, Joan, just keep looking at it carefully, watch the watch carefully, Joan, watch it carefully, watch it spin in the air, watch it as it spins, watch it spinning, Joan, watch it spinning, the light catching it with each spin, watch the light catch it as it spins. It sends the light flashing into your eyes, Joan, with each spin, the light goes flashing off of it and into your eyes, the light goes flashing into your eyes, Joan. With each spin, it flashes into your eyes, keep watching the watch, Joan, keep watching the watch and you can see the light flashing into your eyes, flashing into your eyes with every spin, spin and flash, spin and flash, spin and flash, Joan, you can see it all, every spin and every flash.

“You’re feeling so relaxed now, Joan, so very, very relaxed. With every spin of the watch, with every flash it sends into your eyes, you feel so relaxed, Joan, so very relaxed. More and more relaxed with every spin and flash, spin and flash, Joan, so very relaxed. As the watch continues to spin and flash, spin and flash, you feel so relaxed now, Joan, so very, very relaxed, Joan, so very relaxed. Your body feels relaxed, Joan, flash and spin, flash and spin, your mind feels relaxed, Joan, flash and spin, flash and spin, your eyes feel relaxed, Joan, flash and spin, so very relaxed, Joan, flash and spin. You want to close your eyes, you feel so relaxed, Joan, flash and spin, flash and spin, close your eyes and relax completely. It’s all right, Joan, flash and spin, it’s all right to close your eyes and relax, flash and spin. Close them and relax, flash and spin. Close them, flash and spin, flash and spin, close them.”

Joan’s eyes fluttered shut and she stood there, her breathing even, in a light trance. Seeing her going under, her hard face slackening under hypnosis had hardened Hank’s cock instantly. He lowered the watch and looked at her, speaking in the same soft tones as before. “You’re feeling relaxed, Joan, very relaxed. It feels so good to be this relaxed, Joan, it feels so good to be this relaxed. Would you like to feel more relaxed, Joan?”

“Yes....” she whispered through parted lips.

“Sit on the bed, Joan,” Hank said, watching as she did. “I’m going to count from ten to one, Joan. With each number, you will feel more and more relaxed, falling deeper and deeper into a state of total relaxation. By the time I reach zero, you will feel so relaxed that you will be willing to do anything I tell you to. Ten, so relaxed, Joan, nine, deeper and deeper, eight......”

A few seconds later, Joan was slumped on the bed, eyes shut, deep asleep before Hank’s eyes. He began to pull down his shorts as he continued to speak to her. “Listen to my voice, Joan, listen carefully. You’re beginning to feel sexy, Joan, you’re beginning to feel very sexy. It’s been a while since you’ve been with a man and you want to satisfy him, Joan, you want to satisfy this man very, very badly, Joan, you want to make love to him badly, Joan.”

“Badly,” Joan repeated, a look of desire coming onto her face.

“Yes, Joan, you want to make love to this man badly. When I snap my fingers, you will undress, then make love to this man as hard as you can.” A snap of the fingers later, Joan was standing and letting her skirt and blouse fall to the floor. As her blue bra unsnapped, Hank was treated to the sight of two of the most perfect breasts he had ever seen. Not too large or small, perfectly pointed, the nipples hard and ready, they beckoned for touch. As soon as her panties were gone, Hank moved forward and kissed her, loving it as she answered back hard, her tongue probing into his mouth as she wrapped herself around him, her breasts pushing onto his chest as they kissed.

The fell back on the bed, mouths still locked as they rolled around, Hank on top. He could feel his cock push itself into her ready pussy and automatically begin to pump in and out of her. Hank broke off the kiss and buried her head in between Joan’s exquisite breasts, licking at the nipples as he cupped them in his hands. They were perfectly natural and all the more attractive for it. He kissed the soft curves and nipples even as his rod continued to slide in and out of her bush, eliciting grunts with each push of his cock into her, the chief of security now nothing more than a woman begging for his cock inside her and loving every minute of it. He could feel her great legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him in with each thrust, her hands pushing him onto her breasts, urging him to continue to lick at her as he fucked her, his cock driving on as his mouth covered her breasts. She threw her head back and cried out as they orgasmed, an incredible feeling that shook her entire body.

As Hank pulled himself out of her, an idea struck him, one that he just couldn’t resist. He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed a number most passengers didn’t know. He waited a moment until a female voice answered. “Hello?”

“Wave time, Hedi,” Hank intoned and heard a soft sigh as Hedi fell back into a trance. “Hedi, are you free?”

“Yes...” she slurred.

“I want you to come to my cabin at once and try not to let anyone see you.”

It was less than five minutes before a soft knock came on Hank’s door. Opening it, he saw Hedi, trim and proper in her uniform, but with a blank look on her lovely face. “Come in and take off your clothes, Hedi,” Hank ordered. As soon as she was naked, he led her towards the bed. “Hedi, do you know, Joan?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever wanted to make love to Joan, Hedi?”

“Yes.....Many times....I wanted her bad from the moment I saw her.”

“Joan, will you make love to Hedi?”

“Yes.....” the security chief intoned, her mind, lost in hypnosis and pleasure unable to resist any command.

“Then go to it, girls,” Hank said and sat back and watched as Hedi moved onto the bed, kissing Joan as she crawled on top of her. The two women spent several moments kissing and embracing, their sizable breasts rubbing against one another, before suddenly moving into a 69 position. As Hank watched the two hypnotized crewmembers go at it, his hand moving towards his cock, he thought of how having the security chief under his thrall would make things go much easier. From now on, this cruise looked like it would be just shipshape.