The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Making of Virgine Part 2

A newly married couple moves to New Orleans for work and fails to understand the importance of Creole culture and customs. Unfortunately for them, their disrespect is noticed.

MD, FD, MF, FF, BD, MA

Al looked at Virgine as Marie left the club. “Get dressed” he said, “we are heading to one of my clubs.” Virginie got dressed and ten minutes later she was sitting next to Al as he drove across town.

“I want you to sit over there and think of what you did tonight. You know you enjoyed it.” Al looked at Virgine and chuckled as she shut her eyes obviously recalling the night’s activities. He noticed how she was soon squirming in the leather captain’s chair of his car.

“The memories excite you, don’t they?” He inquired.

“Yes they do,” Virgine answered adding, “very much so.” Tears flowed down her face highlighting the struggle within her mind and body.

Al laughed, “honey, you insulted the wrong woman and what she has done to you cannot be reversed. Accept it and you might enjoy it.”

When they pulled up to Al’s club, Virgine followed him through the door. An older Creole woman greeted him and asked, “is this the new one?”

“Yes, get her ready. I want to break her in quickly.” Al looked around the club happy at the size of the crowd.

“Well, you know the quickest way to break them in is to give them a taste of joy juice. Can we do that to her?” The woman waited for an answer knowing how addictive the drug was especially when injected. It was normally used on only the toughest of women brought in and to date, no one had been successful resisting it.”

“I don’t care”, Al said, “I want her out there and profitable.”

“Have her changes finished? “ the woman asked. “I need to know what I am dealing with.”

“Not all of them,” Al whispered. “I hear her breasts will continue to grow as will her hips. Her hair will continue to lengthen and get curly.” Al thought for a minute and added, “if there is anything you specifically want. I can ask Marie.”

“I will know when I see her naked, I want her pussy nice and plump for the patrons to see and touch.” She then looked toward Virgine, “I understand, she is not as bright as she used to be.”

“Getting dumber by the day,” Al laughed.

Virgine, hearing all of the conversation kept a steady stream of tears running down her cheeks but could say nothing. When the woman took her arm and said “come with me,” she obediently followed.

Walking into a back room, the woman introduced herself.

“I am Claire, if you do what I say and pay attention, we will have no problem. Is that understood?”

“Yes Miss,” Virgine replied.

“Good, now strip and throw your clothes in that bag over there. From what a I understand, they won’t fit you much longer.”

Virgine immediately began removing her clothes and was soon standing barefoot and naked in front of Claire.

“Not bad,” Claire said. “We need to do something about that pussy to fatten it up a little. Customers like that here.”

Calling Al, Claire told him to see if Marie had anything to alter Virgine’s pussy adding, “she will do fine here or in one of the other clubs.”

“Now lay on the bed face up and give me your arm,” Claire said.

Virgine moved to the bed, but hesitated holding out her arm recalling the earlier conversation about ‘joy juice.’

Claire shook her head yelling, “Dawn get in here and hold this newbie’s arm for me.”

Immediately, a large woman came in the room and grabbed Virgine’s arm holding it out and steady. As she did, Claire approached with a syringe. Tears rolled down the young woman’s face and she tried to yell and shake her head, but nothing happened. Virgine watched as the needle pricked the skin, found a vein and unloaded its contents into her bloodstream.

“There, there good girl, that wasn’t so bad,” Claire almost cooed as she watched Virgine’s eyes roll slightly back into her head as the drugs took effect. Virgine collapsed back onto the bed as wave after wave of euphoria washed over her body and mind.

“She is in for an enjoyable ride,” Claire said. “Soon she will do anything to replicate the experience.”

Later that evening, Virginie received a second shot, this one with some more DNA coding sent by Marie to enhance her pussy and continue her hair lengthening and curling. The shot also put limits on just how dumb Virgine would get.

That night across town, Lilly was riding Sam’s cock rapidly approaching her second orgasm. Sam was now an expert lover thanks to Marie’s spells and programming. As Lilly felt her body fall into the next orgasm, she remembered that she wanted to thank her sister for taking care of her employers, but also for delivering Sam to her doorstep.

“I wonder how Tom is doing,” Sam asked as they lay recovering from their sexual escapades.

“Oh, I think he has a whole new set of friends and is enjoying his time with them getting broken in.” Lilly laughed as she emphasized broken in and could almost see Carl filling Tom’s ass making him howl and cry like a baby. She then added, “he is acquiring new tastes as we speak.”

“And what of Julia,” Sam asked quietly.

“She was never happy here,” Lilly laughed, “my guess is she left New Orleans as she threatened to do and we will not see her again. She will probably send for her things at a later date or tell me to donate them to charity.”

Right before midnight, Virgine was given a third shot of the joy juice cocktail. She was in a state of euphoria again and hardly noticed when Al entered the room, crawled into bed, rolled her over and sodomized her ass. She was like a rag doll that he could easily position and her moans and grunts echoed in the room as he filled her, signaling Virgine was enjoying the sensations.

Marie visited Sam and Lilly the following day. Although she had Sam under her control, it was only to make him accept that nothing was amiss. His transformation into a more youthful stud seemed complete and Lilly could not be happier. She had her own boy toy and could not wait to show him off.

Tom was returned the following day by Carl. “He’s broken in now,” Carl told Marie. “He is just like you wanted him and I must say, he has a fine mouth on him.” Marie laughed at the comment and noticed a puffiness to Tom’s chest. Even Carl commented that, “that boy seems to be growing some breasts which may make him very popular.” Marie walked over and stroked Tom’s nipples and she could see they stimulated her captive. His moan was a dead give away.

“What are your plans for him,” Carl asked.

“Well, I think we will keep him around here during the day as a sissy maid. After all, someone needs to keep this place in order. Lilly and I are moving in.” Marie looked to Carl, “why did you ask.”

“Well, there are some clubs in the city where a man with his oral talents would be popular. You might consider loaning him out a few nights a week.” Carl looked to Marie and smiled as she nodded.

Meanwhile, across town, Virgine woke up and walked to the shower. As she passed a mirror, she gasped, her breasts had grown again, her hair was darker, longer and curlier, and her lips were much fuller. Tears no longer flowed as it was harder and harder for Virgine to remember her past life, but she knew this was not her.

After showering, Virgine met Claire in the club for dance classes. Using a trigger word provided by Marie, Claire quickly tranced Virgine and had her prancing around the stage in no time. Within hours, she was an accomplished stripper and pole dancer proving herself a quick study.

“Just remember,” Claire said, “all those eyes on you will do nothing but turn you on and make you one hot dancer.”

Virgine nodded and immediately shuddered at the thought of all of the eyes being on her.

When Marie checked on her later, she was satisfied with the breast growth and making Virgine turn, bend and walk, declared “she is now one beautiful Creole and born to a new life.” She then looked to Virgine and asked, “aren’t you girl?”

Virgine instinctively answered, “yes Miss, I am.”

Virgine’s first show at the club was a hit with the customers. She was new, she was fresh and young and she was not afraid to show her body. The more she stripped, the more they cheered and encouraged her. By the time, Virgine’s last item of clothing hit the stage, anyone in the audience could see how aroused she was.

“That is one hot bitch,” a patron near the bar said and those around him agreed. For her part, Virgine danced her set lost in the arousal and excitement of everyone staring at her body. She could feel how wet her pussy was and her nipples were harder then she ever remembered. In the back of her mind, the former Julia was screaming, but Virgine was in charge and the sexy Creole dancer was not holding back. The more she danced, the greater the arousal grew. When she pressed into the pole in the center of the stage and twirled her body around it, Virgine had an orgasm.

Everyone at the bar knew what happened and Al looked to Claire saying, “you don’t see that everyday.”

As they watched, customers by the stage rolled $20s and as Virgine squatted in front of them, they placed them in her wet pussy. It was the ultimate degradation, but Virgine loved it. When her set was over, Al walked over to her and mentioned, “there is a gentleman in the VIP room who you need to entertain and do a good job.”

Virgine entered the dimly lit room and saw a man sitting on the deep red velvet sofa. Still naked from her dance and still very wet, she walked over and without hesitation, knelt, unzipped is pants, pulled out his cock and proceeded to give him the best oral sex of his life.

“Holy shit. You have an incredible mouth girl,” the patron said as he watched Virgine’s head bob up and down on his cock. His compliment made her even wetter while her mind screamed no. Virgine could not resist her programming nor the sensations running through her body and was soon sitting on the patron’s cock riding him harder and harder.

“My god, I heard you were a beautiful slut, but nothing prepared me for this,” he yelled as he buried his cock deep in Virgine’s body. He announced in a loud voice that he was going to cum and then quickly flooded her womb with his cum.

As Virgine got off of the patron, another man walked through the door and took his place. Virgine remained busy between her dance sets.

The original patron found Al and Claire telling them how good their new Creole girl performed. “I just hope your girl is on birth control as I have some potent sperm,” he said, “and she has been servicing a few tonight.”

It was not until 1am, that Virgine made her way back to her room to shower, clean up and get some sleep. Sleep meant dreaming and dreaming these days meant sex. Erotic thoughts filled her dreams just as Marie wanted. Sleep and these thoughts made her ready for a new day and her new life.

A week later, things had settled down in New Orleans. Marie rang the doorbell at Lilly’s and Tom answered dressed as a latex encased maid. He was now sporting both a cock and breasts and was a hit in the city’s underground clubs. As he turned to lead Marie into the house, she chuckled as the outline of his anal plug was evident through the thin latex material of the outfit.

“I see your maid is progressing nicely,” Marie laughed.

Lilly nodded, “such a change from his former life and all caused by his wife.” Lilly then said, “I would have him in a cock cage and I know he would love it, but his cock is now too small. As they say, “he’s not even half the man that he used to be.”

Both women laughed.

Lilly then looked serious and continued continued, “speaking of Tom’s wife, she got an email from her sister announcing a visit.”

Marie frowned, “announcing as in she will just show up?”

“Yes,” Lilly said adding, “you know those folks from the big city….no manners.”

Marie thought for a moment and smiled. “Well I guess if we made one Virgine, there is always room for another one just like her……twins.”

She looked to Lilly whispering, “let’s make some special preparations for our uninvited guest.”

At that moment, Sam walked in and greeted Lilly with a deep and long kiss that even made Marie envious.

“I see you two are getting along well,” Marie commented.

“You sister is most special,” Sam smiled as he talked about Lilly. “I want her in my life forever.”

Lilly blushed at words much to Marie’s amusement. She then turned around to leave with a quick, “I will leave you two love birds alone then. I must get back to the hospital.”

In the club, Virgine continued to draw in the crowds, especially for VIP treatments. Whenever Marie met her, she would reinforce her training by putting her in a trance, but there really was no resistance on Virgine’s part, just a few tears.

“Remember, I told you that part of your punishment was knowing and remembering what I would do to you. I am just keeping my word.” Marie whispered those words in Virgine’s ear as the young Creole escorted another man back into the VIP area.

“She sure has developed an appetite for sex,” Claire told Marie. She then commented, “Al wishes you had another 10 or so of her. We would make a fortune.”

“Well,” Marie laughed. Virgine has a sister who is coming to visit and with the right persuasion, she might join in the festivities.

The following day, the doorbell rang at Sam and Lilly’s. Standing outside was a young Creole girl dressed in a tight, short dress more appropriate for clubs then walking around in a New Orleans neighborhood. The door opened and was answered by a maid dressed in latex. The maid was clearly male by his size, but he had obvious female characteristics to include chest swelling attributed to breast development.

“May I help you,” Tom said to the Creole woman.

“Yes, Dr. Marie told me to come here to meet her and Miss Lilly.”

“Please come in while I get Miss Lilly,” Tom said escorting his former wife into the living room.

When Lilly entered, she loved the fact that neither Tom nor Virgine recognized one another. Marie arrived five minutes later and introduced Tom to Virgine allowing each to remember for a moment.

“Tom, meet Virgine. She was your former wife, but as you can see, she has been changed and now spends her nights in clubs entertaining men in ways you can only begging to imagine. As she spoke Virgine began to cry and say “how could you do this to me.”

Marie turned to Virgine. “Meet your husband and as you see, he has changed. He now loves latex, cross dressing, being feminized, and let’s not forget submission. As you can see, he is now weak, effeminate, and very controllable.”

Tom, now able to realize what had happened to him cried out in a weak but shrill voice, “this must stop, turn us back.”

Marie laughed, “next time maybe your wife won’t insult things she does not fully understand.”

“Please,” begged Virgine, “I have learned my lesson.”

“You beg so well, but your lesson is not over. You have so much more to experience.” Marie smiled and with a single word, had both back mentally into their transformed selves.

Lilly, watching from the door, was impressed and a little turned on. She thought of all of the fun she would have with Sam later in the day when he came home from work. Looking to Marie, she added, “and what about the sister. She arrives tomorrow.”

Marie simply smiled and said, “I will be here to greet her.”

That night, Virgine did shows in two different clubs. She was now addicted to all of the eyes on her body. She was also a VIP plaything servicing the most exclusive clientele in both clubs. Al just smiled as he counted the money she brought into his business. As Virgine was satisfying customers, Tom was across town in seedier basement clubs also servicing a more diverse clientele set. At the moment Virgine was dancing, Tom was bent over a saddle as a huge man penetrated his ass while another forced Tom’s lips open and began to fuck his throat. Tom’s nipples were off limits for all customers as they had been pierced earlier in the evening.

When the two men finished with Tom, they turned to Carl and inquired if Tom was available for private parties. Carl smiled and nodded, “we can talk about a price, but I knew you would like him.”

Lilly, still excited by Marie’s earlier display, had her fun with Sam that night. Sam’s cock was now huge and he knew how to satisfy his lover. At the moment, Lilly was riding his cock and squealing every time the tip of his cock pressed against her cervix. “I never get tired of this,” she yelled.

“Neither do I,” answered Tom, “neither do I.”

At that moment, Lilly made the decision to marry Tom, stay in the house and live a life together. She would tell her sister in the morning knowing Marie would have one of her ‘special’ conversations with Tom to make it all possible.

The following morning, Marie arrived early in anticipation of the arrival of Julia’s sister. Of course, Mary would never meet Julia, but instead would see Virgine. Marie had thought through the scenario carefully and felt all was in place.

At 1pm an Uber pulled up outside and a tall, striking woman emerged grabbing a suitcase and talking to the driver. As the car pulled away, Mary began walking up the sidewalk to the front door which was opened by Virgine. Neither sister recognized one another, but Virgine’s mind was screaming to her sister…”run.” Of course, no sound like that was made as Virgine helped the visitor with her bags and pointing to a sofa asked Mary to “make herself comfortable.”

“Is Julia or Tom here,” Mary asked.

“Julia is still in town and Tom is on a conference call,” Virgine said and then introduced herself.

“Would you like a cup of coffee? New Orleans has wonderful coffee, some of the best in the country.”

Mary nodded at Virgine’s invitation.

Virgine walked back into the kitchen and picked up a cup of coffee that had been lovingly prepared by Marie and Lilly. “Give this to her and she will soon be joining you on stage,” they said.

Virgine did not want to carry the coffee into the living room, but found herself doing exactly that.

“I do hope you enjoy the coffee while you wait,” Virgine smiled.

“It is wonderful,” Mary replied as she sipped slowly on the warm liquid. In the kitchen, Lilly and the doctor sister smiled.

Fifteen minutes later, Mary felt her eyelids fluttering and suddenly they felt heavy. She attempted to stand, but found her legs heavy and unable to move.

“Help me, something is wrong,” Mary said.

“I am sorry, but nothing is wrong,” Virgine said. “The doctor will explain it all to you.”

Marie walked into the room and introduced herself. “I am Doctor Amant,” Marie said with a smile. “Please do not worry about the feeling in your arms and legs. It will pass as soon as the drug wears off.”

“Drug,” Mary yelled, “you drugged me.”

“But of course my dear, you would never agree to what we have in store for you otherwise.” Lilly walked into the room laughing as she listened to her sister’s words.

Marie grabbed Virgine by the arm and pulled her in front of Mary.

“I am surprised you did not recognize your little sister. She has changed since coming to New Orleans and now is quite the attraction and entertainer in some of our finest men’s clubs.” Marie let her words sink in as she watched Virgine cry.

It slowly dawned on Mary that these women were serious and Virgine was in fact Julia. Whatever they did to her needed to be reversed.

“Change her back,” Mary demanded.

“Such a haughty bitch,”Lilly commented. Then laughing said “instead of changing her back, we thought we would make you more like her.”

Everyone in the room, except Mary, laughed.

Lilly now made a motion and Tom walked into the room in his latex maid outfit. “As you can see dear, even your brother in law has had a change of station since coming to the city. Tom was kneeling next to Lilly.

Lilly felt vengeful and spit out, “if you say anything else or insult me, I will have Tom try and fuck you, but don’t worry, his cock is too small now to penetrate, but he is an expert with a dildo.”

Mary looked at Tom in horror. What had they done to him? His eyes looked dull and glassy and his body looked effeminate. Mary thought that she could see small breasts under the latex.

Marie nodded and Lilly, Virgine and Tom helped Mary stand and walked her into another room where she was placed on a bed. Marie walked over and taking Mary’s arm, she quickly and efficiently started an IV drip line. She then approached with two IV Syringes. “This one we call joy juice juice. It is highly addictive and makes you very open to suggestions and shall we say, a good girl. The second one contains some modified DNA which will start your transformation into Virgine’s new Creole sister.”

“Virgine, please do the honors,” Marie said and to Mary’s horror, her sister injected the first and then the second shot into the IV port. Mary went to yell no, but before she did, a wave of euphoria washed over her. “OMG,” she moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head.

“Enjoy the ride and the new life,” Marie whispered and left the room.

To Be Continued