The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making of the Man—Rise and Fall and Rise again.

He was a simple soldier, made to be all he could be. A strong but simple man from Kansas who was there to be part of his country. He was a volunteer’s volunteer and he took the best duty his skills could offer, and in turn that equaled success. He was Todd Carter and he was a simple man, who wanted to be made better, made the best, made the one and only.

So he signed up for the expirmental special service unit and then it was all made clear for him in the images as the flashed by on the screen, his only missions, the only words he would truly hear.

Glory, honor, duty, honor, country, honor, love, honor, god, honor, truth, honor, Jesus, honor, justice, honor, pride, honor, greatness, honor, America, honor, righteousness, honor, security, honor... achievement can only be achieved through the destruction of those who dishonor and threaten and destroy the fabric of America. Hate, dishonor, terror, dishonor, Satan, dishonor, Jihad, dishonor, deviance, dishonor, Muhammad, dishonor, fear, dishonor.

“War is not about dying for your country... it’s about making the other son of a bitch die for his—” Gen. George S. Patton.

So Todd and the other soldiers listened and believed. Belief was godliness, the cleanliness that separated the elite from the common soldier, let alone the common man, belief led to obedience which led to dicipline which led to a greater strength as they were told and as they believed.

“The souls of the damned lie in the hounds of hell, and so they must be destroyed. So you are the hangman, the only hope, and our only salvation.” And so the 40 expirmental mind controlled soldiers believed and took their weapons and set out. Alone with each other but focused only on the hunt of the bastards who threatened the life of every man, woman, and child to grace the greatest nation of any ever formed.

And down they fell, dozens by the day, bitches and bastards, pups and mothers; dishonor knew no age, and the pups were the most dangerous and eager and unpredictable. Evil only knew location, not innocence. Guilt was association, association was guilt; there could be no surrender, no retreat, no respect, and no remorse. This is America, and those who killed Americans must fall on their Axis of Evil and perish, or the Lord would never grant us the sanctuary of the homeland again. So they destroyed, destroyed, sought the ultimate sinner and his disciples and they fell and with each one, glory, glory...and at the end of the day...hallelujah!

So she came, blonde, young, smooth with the hint of his own Midwestern home. She was a warrior like him, not just another pretty face, but a woman of pride, of power, of toughness, a short woman with a stature that covered him and his great size, the sweet smell of home radiating around her, her appearance the same from when he met her,in her face the simplicity of a soft and warm woman of his Nebraska homeland. She was a complex character like himself, but yet humble, simple, a woman of his own wants and desires. She came to him, her hair shining, shirt tucked in tight into her fine blue jeans and a bright smile on her face. Every night after his great kills, she thanked him, held him, and freed him from his duty, freed him into her everlasting hope and love. As he undressed her and she gave herself to him it was the best reminder of what he had to defend, and as he realized this the sensations she gave him became deeper and stronger and harder than ever. Every carress, every lap of her tounge, every squeal of delight let him know what he was fighting for. For indeed it was her, but a hallucination, a recurring dream implanted in his mind by the Military. She was his, and he fought hard for her. He loved her, whatever she really was; to him she was real, flesh, blood and wife, the reason he fought, the reason he was too sharp to be taken down by enemy fire or captured behind the enemy lines that he was always placed. To him, there were only two places, the pen where the dogs had to be destroyed, and the sweet bedroom where his Dee would quench his innermost desires.

And so came the day, after months and the destruction of thousands of the filth he was made to clean up. He saw the monster, the god of hate, the devil himself, alone in his cave, his henchmen already dead around him; for the devil he was curiously weak and unarmed. Dee ran her fingers across the back of his neck and a firm kiss on the cheek, unexpected but she would do that, it was one of her charms. “He’s so cute in his demented state, can we keep him? The world should see how pathetic the devil is in front of you, baby.” So he took a leash and walked him back home for the world to see the cowardice and dishonor he brought, and that Jesus, not Muhammad was the one and only path to salvation. And only then would he slay the fiend.

With the ultimate evil in his cage, and Dee in his arms, he was the greatest hero. And with the entire world population watching, he killed his pet and took his head in his hand and his rifle in the other and Dee just laughed and told him how heroic he looked in that posed and to make sure everyone in the world saw him that way. Then she walked over and whispered in his ear what she wanted him to say, and he said it with a flair that no one else could deliver her long manicured fingers guiding their way down his crotch to deliver the proper empathises of every word.

“With Bin Laden dead, we have only just begun! Now we must work to destroy the new evil breeds, the Korean communist who will obliterate us with weapons of mass destruction if not totally eradicated, and the French pacifist who will betray us and make us weak so the devil can transform us into the unholy beings that they are.

But for now peace reigns, and enjoy that peace with the only operating system so close to God that I signed my name to it. Carter version 2.0, available now at your nearest Dorman Computer dealer or Wally’s Market.” The last message a peice added for commercial appeal for the new operating system named in his honor.

Time waits for no man, and the greatest pride is the pride of the family. Enter his sister, Jeanne, a kind woman even if she was somewhat deviant in her ways. Her biggest sin was that she was a lesbian who supported the lying scoundrel known as the White Widow who was threatening to destroy the warmth of America from the inside. Her trial split America forcablly down the middle between Middle America and the coasts, Left and Right, Democrat and Republican.

Todd knew that, it was the first thing Dee told him in the morning when he woke up, how the White Widow affair was worse than the communists of Korea or the Pacifists of France. A murderer bent on destroying America by instigating Civil War.

Jeanne was a good woman, and she loved him as a little brother, encouraged him to join the Army when he couldn’t make the grade in college, and so it was with the greatest of intentions that she took him to the bar to meet the woman he idolized.

She knew not of the madness imposed on her brother using Dee’s image, she just wanted to show the truth of her kind to her brother so he could use his voice to help end the tyranny against homosexuals, and free the White Widow. After all he was the Kennedy to end all Kennedys.

And so he saw her, as he always had, yet different. He saw her in the arms of another blonde, and he could not tell which was Dee or why she left his side.

“It’s ok, dear, she is not me, I am me, I am yours, she was who you fell for but I am Dee now, and will always be Dee Clay and she will always be the dyke who fooled you all those years ago in North Carolina when she was playing basketball.”

“Would you like to see her?” Jeanne said, still not knowing of his mental state, just knowing about Dee’s celebrity as a lesbian who cared about beauty and the concerns of her fellow Americans, in fact if it wasnt for the Rainbow Flag and the free the White Widow button you could mistake her for a Republican.

Todd agreed but he had no clue what to say, or even who he was. All the accomplishments, all the glory, all the honor, duty, even the American flag itself was falling down around him, yet it seemed like it was the right thing to do. So he walked over to the two Dees, and awkwardly asked the third one what to do.

“Turn the other cheek, but document this for now. I am your Dee, no matter what kind of kink these sinners have in store.” The image in his head said.

“Sure,” she said with the same giggle that he would expect from anyone’s wife. “But I think its my girlfriend who’s the famous one, right, Dee?”

Dee replied, “I told you, Anne, no one can tell us apart!” She kissed Anne on the cheek after saying this.

Todd grew more awkward, but not at the sight of two women kissing, or sitting in each other’s laps, or the lesbians around them dancing in the most provocative manner he’d seen anyone gay or otherwise attempt.

He sensed the awkwardness in himself—this was the object of his deepest, most intimate fantasies? This was what made him kill thousands of people? If he was doing this out of the premise that Dee was his ultimate lover, his wife to be when he finally came home—a quite obvious lie—what else was a lie? He felt almost sick. Did he behead an innocent man?

“No” The Dee inside screamed.

Did he kill women and children out of hate rather than some WMDs he never found, hate instilled in him by the government?

“No” The Dee inside screamed.

Now the chains around him were really breaking; he just wanted to be a better soldier when he signed up for the program, and he was, but what was just in doing so? Where was his honor? He stammered as he spoke, at first drawing a roll of the eyes from the couple, almost as if to say “just because the bouncer served before she told, doesn’t mean she has to let in her Army buddies” but the sincerity in his voice spoke volumes.

“You are a wonderful couple—why can’t the people see that love, is love, is love, is love? God bless both of you, may you live a long life together.” Dee thought it must be a gay man who hadn’t told or some ex-soldier turned activist so she signed the basketball card in the way she normally signed for her fellow homosexuals.

“Todd—May the rainbow shine bright enough so we all can be free, Dee Clay.”

The next day Todd had descended deeper into insanity, his military training not letting go easily. The break-up between the Dee Clay he really knew and the Dee Clay inside his brain degrading into fierce arguments.

He spoke only in ironies that were almost unintelligible; his moods would swing so fast he would smile while crying and scream in pain while laughing; he was in such conflict he couldn’t tell anything from anybody. His sister was caring for him, realizing slowly the extent of what happened to him.

Jeanne heard the rumors about the government using mind control to better focus their top soldiers but she thought they weren’t true. After all he knew she was a lesbian for years before he went into the service and he still treated her like his closest confidante, just like a little brother would. She knew the government despised gays and had done their best to segregate them like they did blacks in the past.

She saw the fury in him that she had been beaten down while he was a hero for no real reason. She earned a Masters from NYU and graduated Creighton cum laude, but still was little more than an overpaid secretary at her job on Wall Street. She could earn higher positions at any bank in New York, where orientation was no issue, but she was proud and wanted to work in stocks, not as some branch manager counting the pennies of old ladies and selling credit cards.

Meanwhile he flunked out of college and was little more than a specialist in the field until he volunteered for the experimental training and became the elite of the elite. His anger built to where he almost became a rebel weapon in himself, yet his training kept him tied to the flag. Jeanne looked at him. She was a slinky brunette, although built up over the years, and kept her hair short with pride. She was visibly broken up over her brother’s condition.

“All I wanted to do was show that we weren’t the devil. That we weren’t the evil dykes doomed to hell that everyone says we are. Do you know about the White Widow?” she asked.

“Only in lies told to me by a happy lesbian who loved me,” Todd answered.

Jeanne laughed; she knew his mental state was no laughing matter, but the answer was so absurd.

“Only my little brother could try to make a threesome out of a couple who have been married for 4 years,” she joked.

“Try Bush!” Todd replied, somewhat angry.

“I have and I find it quite tasty.” Her sense of humor was the only remedy for her grief over what had happened to her brother.

Even Todd had to laugh. “The President, not your girlfriend. Where is she, anyway?”

Jeanne sighed and told her brother how the KKK in Atlanta lynched her lover when she was there for a teacher’s convention.

“They called her a child molester, of all things. This was someone who blew the whistle on her priest when he was going at her brother and she was branded a child molester because she happened to love me. Hell, if they only knew that, maybe they’d at least have the decency to wear their white hoods with pride and honor. They don’t even burn crosses anymore- too expensive, I guess. They just fly the flag upside down instead. If you’re going to go through the trouble to drag out and lynch a girl as beautiful as my Maria, at least make a spectacle out of it!”

Todd could tell that Jeanne’s flippant nature was her way of coping with the pain, and it made him even more confused. Pride and honor from the Klan? They were America’s own private terrorists?

“There are no terrorists in America! Anyone to have been killed was done so out of the will of God,” The Dee inside finally screamed and Todd repeated the words like the good man he hadn’t been to her for the past few, bringing Jeanne to tears.

Todd banged his head against the table. Why the hell had he just said that? He didn’t mean a word of it. He loved his sister and despised anyone who would harm her in any way, directly or indirectly.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know why I said that. Those words were empty. I love you, even if you are a goddamn dyke, because I know you can...” Todd banged his head against the table again and this time Jeanne covered him. She could see the pain in his eyes, see that he was fighting something within. What it was, she didn’t know, but she knew her brother and that something inside him was not right, put there by the government if he was to be believed. She held him, comforted him like he was her son.

“I’ll help you, whatever’s wrong with you. I’ll get you through this. Whatever they have done to you, I’ll help you,” she said and he looked her in the eye and suddenly the inner Dee left him and he was just a lost, confused young man like he was when he joined the Army.

Unable to speak he stammered, “D-d-Dee, I need Dee, Where is Dee.” Jeanne was confused, so she asked further.

“She slept with me every night, I loved her, and she was my lover, she’s my wife!, she’s no dyke she is MY WIFE. And now she is gone, what did you do to her? Where is she?” Jeanne did not know what Todd meant by this, some bizarre crush or infatuation, or some sick hallucination? She could not ask further; she could see her brother, the backbone of American justice and warfare crying in her arms, broken, lost, scared.

“You’re home now, baby bro. Whatever happened to you in Iraq will not happen again,” she comforted him and he just looked away, even more shell-shocked. He needed his Dee back.

“It was here. It was our own fucking people! Iraq, they were just targets like a video game... no! They were unholy, they were infidels, they were going to kill you, they were going to kill Dee, I had to save Dee, so she would come to me every night when I came home from my work... But wait, if they killed dykes they would have duty and honor and country, but they did not kill dykes, they wanted to kill Americans because they were not human, but they were human, I killed hum... dog... humans... dogs! I am a hero, because I killed children, children are the human missile, they toss babies like grenades wrapped in bombs but I threw them myself out of their own cribs, no, not human, dog, kill dog! Save humanity from the vicious...Dee who do I kill next, I have to kill someone, who do I kill next, please tell me!”

Jeanne could take no more. She held him, crying with him, and when he calmed a little, she called her friend Rocky, a psychologist whose butch appearance belied her understanding ear and tender nature. She examined him and he told her the same things that he told his sister.

“Do you want the short version or the long version?” she asked.

“Short,” Jeanne replied.

“He’s nuts!” Rocky smiled at her and then gave the long version. “And he really has a thing for Dee Clay. Hell, that’s the most normal thing about him if you ask me. I never did understand that male thing.” Jeanne grew impatient so Rocky gave her real diagnosis.

“His love of Dee was his rationalization for killing enemy soldiers. His hate of dogs was his rationalization of what made the enemy the enemy. Now that he’s home and sees some shades of truth, injustice and the American way, he’s a little mixed up. Okay, his mind is more fucked up than our fearless leader!. I think some rest and he’ll be normal, and as an added bonus, more liberal if it works, but if things get worse, You mayyy wanna order up a bulletproof vest, just in case.” Rocky warned

Weeks passed and his mental state got worse, as if there were two Todd Carters battling it out day in and day out. His appearance grew straggly and he could barely eat or sleep. The Pentagon called every day, frustrating her to the point where she packed up her things and moved to a secret location somewhere in Queens, but they found her. She had no clue why they would target him beyond just the publicity; that they could have gotten anywhere. She still could not crack the code of her brother’s babbling. Even if she did she would not believe it, because government mind control was something out of Orwell at best. She thought her brother had gone mad from the war, but there seemed to be something very real about his madness. Things were looking up, though: Bush was warming up to gays and the Republican party split in two, its splinter faction forming the CCP, a party so far right not even Gingrich supported it at first. Then she came home to find her latest home raided by the government and her brother gone without a trace.

The government was concerned now. After all, the control program had worked so well until now. Yet when Todd went, all funding went with it, a fickle congress shifts even in a week’s madness. They were baffled at the Pentagon and wondered what to do.

“He is deeper in the thought program than we realized and when his programming broke because of the trauma of a problem he couldnt solve, he couldn’t reconsile her being gone. Be thankful for that, otherwise we’d have our worst enemy” Said Kenneth O’Reilly, the chief of the project and inventor of the system.

“Well, how can we use this to our advantage” Said the General.

“We make him the best, we make him the godly figure he is supposed to be one that sells computer software and television programs.” O’Reilly replied

“The first step is to figure out who the icon was that broke the system.” O’Reilly said as he looked through Todd’s pockets.

“Aha! He made it easy.” O’Reilly exclaimed as he saw the card in his front pocket.

“A basketball player, all this over a low rated sports league.” The general said with a laugh.

“Indeed, well that’s how it goes sometimes, now how to fix this.” O’Reilly said with a chuckle.

“I can get the money from the CCP, he’d make a perfect nominee for President” Dorman said

“Of course, we just need to get him into shape, with the new system we can make him as old as we need him to be, the people won’t care.” O’Reilly said.

The idea was to make Todd a main part of a new system’s structure: a strong man for women to drool over while they were being transformed into clones of the ideal woman for the men to have and hold.

“This will have to be smarter than the system named after him.” O’reilly said and then headed in to see Todd.

“What did you do with Dee?!” Todd demanded.

“She was no good for you, you saw for yourself, she’s a filthy lesbian, not worth the greatest hero in American History.” O’Reilly said

“I don’t believe it, I was with her the whole time then I fucked up by supporting those idiots just because I loved my sister!” Todd said angirly.

“You’re home now, that won’t happen again.” O’Reilly said and he set up the television and the programming machine and then he had the perfect idea and he left to get Dorman.

“Call hollywood, get me all the down and out female stars they can find.” O’Reilly said.

Dorman hooked up the computers and they were ready to go.

“Make them” O’reilly said with officials of the CCP standing watch as the programming took root.

Britney was first, creating the main structure that would fill the airwaves with CGIs in her image. A system that would control every American with the same messaging day in and day out. It was easy as anything to make her into the perfect first lady. It came naturally to her and she fell under perfectly. Then came Todd, the saviour of America. He resisted for the longest time but finnally fell asleep to the prompts and the images of his new woman.

And he felt the warmth, the sweet smells of home, and he saw her again. except she was different, she was Britney, and she was his.

“Welcome home, Todd. I missed you.” She said with a sigh in her voice as she came closer. Todd still resisted but then he smelled her sweet smell and felt her waist. It was Dee.

Todd was deep in hallucination, Dee was back and he slowly undid her belt and took her into the bedroom and he heard the squeals of pleasure and the delightful sensations she gave him, he was all set to release, all there when Dee turned and smiled as Britney walked in.

“You know im a sinner, Todd, but dont worry, my friend will make so much a better wife.” Dee said as she walked away but he did not notice and he took his new voice inside his head and let her seduce him in a way he never had before.

“I will make you” Britney, the face of the system said.

“I wish to be made, I’ve been broken for so long” Todd said back.

That January the 10 channel mind control television system was launched. The male Icon was Todd with a gun in one hand and the head of Bin Laden in the other. While Britney, his wife, was the sweet looking blonde beauty everyone wanted, or wanted to be.

In a landslide Todd won the election, winning all of Middle America and Washington.

He lives in the White House while everyone makes the decisions for him. And he has no knowledge of anything except when he honors the women’s basketball team, and asks quietly.

“Whatever happened to Dee Clay? Was she Made too?”