The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making Ends Meet Part 4

Michelle was working on her degree proud to be the first in her family to attend college. Finances are tight and when offered an easy and seemingly dream job, she jumps at the change. What could possibly go wrong?

MD, FD, MF, FF, MC, BD

Carol’s programming, enhanced by the drug, fully kicked in. She was lost is a sensuous world of sight, sound and feeling. Inhibitions fell to the floor as the normally conservative and reserved woman took on the persona crafted by Louder and Carson. In the back corner of her mind, a small voice was warning her to stop and consider what she was doing, but that voice was lost in the sea of pleasure that washed over the mother. Carl smiled as Carol’s hips ground back into his pelvis causing his cock to stir. “Tonight,” he whispered into Carol’s ear, “will be unforgettable.”

Two hours later, the three women left the club with their companions. Mike was with Michelle; Carl had Carol, while Amy had Luis accompany her home. Entering the condo, Carl and Carol were immediately all over each other while Amy and Luis headed to her bedroom. Mike and Michelle, sat on the sofa enjoying the show and getting more and more turned on by the minute. Mike whispered in Michelle’s ear that her mother was hot.

“God, you mom is different than mine, she is hot and ready to party,” Mike whispered as he watched Carl’s hands slide up under Carol’s dress. When Carol’s eyes opened wide and her nostrils flared, he whispered in Michelle’s ear, “it looks like he has touched her pussy.” As he did, he slid his own fingers up Michelle’s thighs and across her own wet pussy.

“OMG, That makes me so hot,” Michelle moaned.

Mike got up and retrieving two glasses of wine, stopped the party for a minute and handed both Michelle and her mom a new pill.

“Take these,” he instructed adding, “then the party will really begin.”

Obediently, both women did as he instructed.

He then settled back onto the couch with Michelle as Carol and Carl returned to deep kissing and touching on the rug.

Carol looked up and saw her daughter. This was wrong, so wrong one part of her mind screamed, but the programming and drug proved to strong. As soon as Carl’s fingers brushed her pussy again, she was lost and as Michelle watched, her mom thrust her hips up hard to meet Carl’s touches. “OMG, right there,” she yelled, “be a good boy and touch me right there.” As Michelle watched with wide but increasingly glassy eyes, Carl unzipped her mother’s dress revealing she was both naked and waxed under it. Michelle could not take her eyes off of Carl’s fingers as they touched and then penetrated Carol’s body. Even from a distance, Michelle could see how wet her mother had become.

As Michelle watched her mother, Mike was busy with her. He whispered, “your mom looks hot, but you are hotter,” as his hands ran under Michelle’s short club dress. Within minutes, her dress was on the floor joining her mother’s.

“Like mother, like daughter,” Mike whispered as he exposed Michelle’s smooth and naked body.

“I don’t know who is wetter, you or your mom. Watching her really has you turned on doesnt it?” Michelle, under influence of the drugs, did not even hesitate answering. “OMG yes,” she moaned adding, “look how wet and turned on she is right now.”

Mike looked over as Carl started sucking on Carol’s nipples. As he watched, Carol moved her hands to hold her nipples up to the swirling tongue. Sucking a nipple in, Carl held it between his lips and then looking at Mike and Michelle and winking, deliberately bit down firmly. Carol’s eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth opened in a silent scream of pleasure.

“Holy shit, your mom is hot,” Mike said as he buried two fingers deep into Michelle’s body. Michelle momentarily shut her eyes basking in the sensations being created in her pussy. She too knew she should stop and that the entire night was somehow wrong, but Mike’s kisses, fingers and her mother’s scene playing out before her, along with the programming and drugs,made resistance impossible. Michelle felt her hips thrusting forward driving the invading fingers even deeper.

Across the hall, Amy was being vocal literally screaming in ecstasy as her body was played like an instrument by Luis. “I am going to take your ass,” Luis declared while turning Amy over. The next thing Michelle heard was Amy howling is bliss as Luis’s cock slid home much to Amy’s surprise.

“OMG, my ass,” Amy squealed. Her squeals became moans and soon mumbled “fuck me’s” drifted from her room.

Michelle watched as Carl put her mother on her back and quickly mounted her. She was amazed as he mom threw her legs over Carl’s shoulder making penetration easier, but much deeper. As she watched, Carl’s swollen and throbbing cock disappeared deep into her own mother. Carol’s hips moved with each thrust and it was not long before she was grunting as an orgasm approached.

As Michelle watched, she did not realize Mike was now between her legs and only when he put her legs over his shoulders, did Michelle realize he was emulating what was happening on the floor. Before Michelle could react, he entered her. Michelle was so wet from the evening’s activities, that it only took three thrusts before Mike’s cock hit her cervix. Michelle looked up into Mike’s face with glazed eyes and smiled with a look of passion etched into her face. Mike could see she was literally surfing an orgasmic wave that was about to crash over her.

At that very moment, Carol moaned loudly as she felt Carl empty the content of his balls into her. Given her heightened sensitivity, Carol could feel each warm, powerful spurt of potent seed splash deep in her body. Her only thought was to maintain the ripples of her orgasm for as long as possible. She did not want to come down from the bliss she now felt.

Michelle watching her mother’s orgasm instinctively gripped Mike’s cock with her vaginal muscles as he slid in and out of her pussy. She could literally feel his balls touch the back of her thighs with each thrust and knowing he was that deep excited her. Mike literally could not get deeper. When Michelle looked towards her mother, they made eye contact and her mother smiled and nodded. Then she whispered, “cum.” It was all too much for Michelle and she exploded on the spot. As she did, Mike lost control and his cock erupted deep in Michelle’s body sending long strands of warm, thick cum splattering against her cervical walls. When he finished, Mike let Michelle move her legs from over his shoulders and as he watched her relax, he could see some of his cum mixed with her wetness leak from the pink and swollen folds of her pussy.

The actions of the three couples were being watched and recorded across town. Sipping a scotch, Carson congratulated Louder. “My god, the results were better than expected. All three of them have changed, are compliant and cannot resist what they are told.” Louder continued, “and Carol’s progress on the accelerated program was remarkable. Did you see her tonight? She had no inhibitions and seemed to enjoy everything done to her.”

Carson grinned, “and Carol and Michelle performed in front of each other without hesitation. That was icing on top of the cake and amazing to see.”

“When our clients see these results, future funding will not be an issue.”

Louder looked over and said, “and when do I meet the clients?”

“Be careful what you ask for, let’s just say it is government backed by an agency we won’t discuss. They send the funding to the university where it is funneled to us. As part of the arrangement, no one gets to see the results of the project or data but the agency. The university stays out of it and just collects their fee.” Carson looked to his partner finally adding, “the less you know about the client the better. Do you understand?”

Louder shook he head and said with a laugh, “forget I asked.”

Their eyes turned back to the monitors where the three women were now providing oral pleasure to their partners. “I see round two has started,” Louder said.

Carson with his eyes on the monitor said, “they will soon be insatiable.”

The following morning, Carol was the first to wake. She was naked on the sofa with a blanket thrown over her. She sat up mumbling “what happened last night.” She stumbled to the bathroom and was shocked by what she saw. Above her lips and her chin clearly had the remnants of dried cum crusting on her skin. She looked down at her pussy and immediately knew she had an active night. Her ass also ached and it did not take a lot of imagination to figure out why. Stumbling into the shower, she washed away evidence of the evening, but as she did, flashbacks kept entering her mind, especially of Mike turning Michelle on. The images were hot and unknowingly, Carol began touching herself. By the time she realized what she was doing, it was too late. She found it impossible to stop or stifle the moan escaping from her throat as she came. “What is happening to me,” she whispered.

Minutes later, Michele and Amy emerged from their rooms, both naked and both sporting dried semen as morning makeup. “I can hardly remember last night,” Amy mumbled looking for coffee.

“Neither can I,” echoed Michelle and then looking at her mother said, “but I have flashes about mom having fun.” Carol did not even blush as she had mental snippets of Carl and what he did to her the previous evening.

“I remember you looking at me as Carl took me,” Carol looked to Michelle. “I saw how turned on you were.”

Michelle now blushed, but countered, “you could not keep your eyes off of me either, I remember you staring at me, your own daughter, being fucked and enjoying it.”

Carol nodded, “I don’t deny it, the scene was hot.” She then added, “the two of you might want to wash up and shower. Dried cum on the face in the morning isn’t the best look.”

Later that day, Carol returned to Louder’s residence where she was quickly tranced and questioned about the previous evening. Satisfied that Carol saw nothing wrong with her behavior, Louder sent her to her room for rest and further conditioning. At the same time, the music playing in the girl’s condo accomplished its mission delivering powerful subliminal message deep into their brains. By 2pm, the girls were ready to party again. Studying, classwork, reading were forgotten in favor of club dresses, music, lights, designer drugs and increasingly risky behavior.

“Their personalities have changed so much. Is it time to reveal the changes to them and record reactions?” Louder asked Carson the question waiting for a reply.

“Not yet, but soon,” was a short terse reply that caught Louder’s attention.

That evening, Carson sat in his study and picked up a phone dialing a number he had memorized.

“She has started asking questions about the client and sponsor and will keep digging.” Carson spoke softly and nodded his head at the answering voice.

“I am afraid the more I tell her not to worry about our sponsor, the more she will investigate. At her heart, she is a feminist and recoils when I tell her to do something.” Carson then listened nodding his head.

“I can make that happen, but not yet,”. He paused and then said, “maybe she will provide the final proof.”

He then hung up with a smile on his face.

Later in the evening Carson arrived at Louder’s home. “Well, our coeds are heading out to the club again tonight.” He said and then asked, “what about the mother?”

“I am sure Carol is up for anything, but maybe we’ll see if the new BDSM module worked.” Louder smiled as she said the word BDSM knowing his kinks.

Carol walked in as they were talking. “Did I hear you mention my name?”

“Why yes you did and good mother’s sleep.” Louder spoke the words and Carol’s eyes immediately drooped.

Louder handed her a box. “Go and put these on and then come out here and edge before posing for pictures.”

Carol took the box, turned and walked back down the hallway.

“She is totally obedient now and will do anything we ask.”

When she returned, she was dressed in a tight and revealing latex harness that perfectly framed her breasts and pussy. In her ass was a vibrating anal plug that was humming away. “If your friends could only see you now,” Louder commented taking in the view.

About that time, a doorbell rang and in walked a photographer and his assistant. “She is in here, totally compliant and will pose any way you want her,” Louder said. The photographer laughed, “I love cooperative models.”

“Oh, I am sure you will find her extremely compliant.” Carson sipped a scotch as he made the statement.

For the next hour, Carol was photographed in a variety of poses. The photographer’s assistant was a professional dominatrix, and her role was framing the picture and getting Carol in the right submissive posture. Carol, as promised, was totally submissive and obeyed every command. When the assistant, donned a strap-on and had Carol kneel to suck it, she did so without hesitation.

“Look at that, no hesitation at all,” Carson smiled to Louder adding, “with the right motivation and programming, I don’t think anyone can resist this programming.” Louder agreed adding, “even the smartest and brightest easily fall prey.”

Carson looked at Louder with a sly grin adding “yes they do.”

When the session ended, Carol was a wreck. Her exhibitionist kink, added during her recent programming, was in high gear. Her pussy literally glistened in the pictures. When the Domme/Assistant looked down at her, smacked her breasts with a flogger, and said “cum little slut,” she did in front of everyone.

While Carol was being photographed, her daughter and Amy were again clubbing it. This time, Michelle was asked to be a featured dancer suspended in a glass bottom cage above the dance floor. Without hesitation, she said yes and then realized she was not wearing a panty under her club dress. Amy laughed, “well, I’ll be sure to look up.”

The bar tender mixed a special cocktail for Michelle adding a pill handed to him by the manager. “I think she’ll give a good show.”

When the cocktail was delivered, the waitress said “on the house for our dancers” and then disappeared.

Fifteen minutes later Michelle was flying as she stepped into the cage that was quickly suspended over the crowd. As the music started, Michelle danced to the beat and the lights. She could look down and saw many sets of eyes looking up. Some girls pointed up and covered their mouths in embarrassment. Amy told a friend, “she loves having her pussy looked at. Look at it, her pussy glistens with wetness.”

For the next hour, Michelle danced, exposed for all to see before she was replaced. As she left the cage, the crowd applauded loudly. “What a show,” some guys yelled. Hustled away by the manager, Michelle lost track of events and did not have a clear head until she awoke in the morning.

“OMG, my head hurts,” Michelle mumbled as she stumbled for coffee almost tripping over Amy’s feet.

“It should hurt after the night you had,” Amy looked up a disheveled mess herself. “I think you outdid your mom with your antics.”

“I don’t remember much,” Michelle said.

Amy took out her camera and handed it to Michelle whose eyes got bigger as she scrolled through the pictures. “OMG that’s me,” she mumbled.

“By the way, you need to wipe your face. I hear the idea of a sperm facial is overrated.” Michelle blushed now knowing what the crusty debris was on her cheeks and chin.

Amy then got serious. “Are you on the pill?”

Michelle nodded yes.

“Good, let’s just hope it is effective given the last few nights.” Amy smiled and then asked, “what about your mom?”

“My mom, I don’t know. She’s older. I never thought about it.”

Amy then handed her a cup of coffee. “You might want to discuss it with her.”

The following day, when Jean Louder was at the university, a black panel van pulled up to her residence and a crew of men got out, entered the home and then departed 3 hours later. Carson received a call from the driver. “It’s done,” was all he said.

That evening, Louder returned home from a Michelle and Amy programming session, adjusted Carol’s programming before injecting her with a drug for the evening and called Carson giving the update.

“So now that all of the work is done, what are your plans for the rest of the night?” Carson said and waited for a reply.

“A warm shower, a glass of wine and some good music,” Jean answered.

“Perfect,” Carson answered and then hung up. As he did, he smiled knowing Jean Louder had no idea just how perfect her plans were.

Jean Larson looked at herself in the mirror satisfied with what she saw. All of the time in the gym helped her defy aging and she looked 10 years younger then colleagues her own age. She still looked like she was in her early 30s. As she turned the shower on, she could not know that the cartridge on her home’s water filtration and softener had been replaced with a new model earlier in the day. Mixed with the water was a discreet chemical compound easily absorbed through the skin. As she stepped into the spray relaxing, the professor had no idea that she was about to become a participant in her own experiment.

Across town, a blinking light on Carson’s phone alerted him to the fact the system had activated. He sipped his scotch and smiled. “Pleasant dreams Professor Laron, pleasant dreams.”

Thirty minutes later, Larson was wrapped in a robe, relaxing on her sofa with wine while listening to music. As she had so recently done to others, the music contained subliminal messages that assaulted her brain. Combined with the drug in the shower, Larson was on her road to programming; however, this time she would not be the programmer, but the one subjected to unwanted programming.

Jean had a fitful sleep that night and each movement was recorded and displayed to Carson. Her dreams were vivid and sexual. For the first time in ages, Jean had erotic fantasies play out in her mind. In her dreams, she was bound and shackled used by both men and women. She awoke with a start when the cock she was sucking exploded in her mouth. She remembered looking up into the man’s face and saw Carson smiling down at her. Awake, Louder realized it was only a dream. Tired, she failed to notice her nightgown was above her hips and her pussy was well lubricated.

The next day in class, Louder gave her normal lecture and looking around the class wondered how sexually active each student was. There in the front row were Michelle and Amy displaying their bare thighs and shaved pussies that only she could see. As she smiled towards them, she felt a twinge of excitement. If they were exhibitionists, was she a voyeur? Her mind had that fleeting though that would repeat itself over and over. After the lecture, both Amy and Michelle visited her office for their assignments and Jean could not help but have them strip and fondle each other in front of her. As the coeds obeyed, the professor became more and more aroused. Jean’s reaction was unusual, but she dismissed it as hormonal fluctuations in her body.

Each night that week, Louder went to bed and had more and more vivid dreams. Carson invaded her mind nightly and she often woke up after seeing herself naked, kneeling and pleasuring him. Because of the conditioning’s effectiveness, her mind always offered a plausible explanation about why this was happening. Never did she realize something was wrong.

A week later, Louder and Carson decided to have a small dinner party for Michelle, her mom, and Amy. After dinner, would be the big reveal, where each woman would find out what had happened to them.

Arriving on time, Michelle and Amy were dressed in short cocktail dresses that displayed their assets without being too daring. Carol, still residing with Professor Louder, answered the door in similar attire welcoming them into the house. After drinks and dinner, Professor Louder announced, “tonight is special as we will discuss our project with all of you.”

“What project,” Carol asked.

“The one your daughter and her friend participated in during the semester and the one you became a surprise participant in last month.” Carson spoke from the corner of the room and let his words sink in. At that point, he tranced the three women with a simple phrase and then Jean Louder had them stand and strip. Even from a distance, Carson had to smile as he saw how excited Jean became as the women slowly removed their clothing.

When all three women were naked, Carson brought them out of their trance.

Carol was the first to react, “OMG, where are my clothes,” she screamed.

Immediately she tried to cover herself as did Michelle and Amy, but none could move their hands.

“Why can’t I move,” Amy asked.

Louder simply said, “because we don’t want you too.”

Laughing, Louder started explaining what had happened to each one and the purpose of the research.

“Basically, we gave you new personalities and behaviors to include morals. We created new you’s that we activate with the turn of a phrase.” Louder let the words sink in.

Carson pointed to a screen, “I am sure the video proof will convince you even if Professor Louder’s words do not.” He then started a video of what he mockingly labeled Carol, Michelle and Amy’s Greatest Hits.

Unable to move, the three women watched the screen in horror as scene after scene was shown. Their behavior was on full display and included almost every type of sexual behavior imaginable. It was clear that Amy and Michelle were sexual lovers as were Carol and Amy. When the video got to the BDSM portion, Carol was the star, but Michelle was not far behind her.

“Like Mother, Like Daughter,” Carson chided.

After ten minutes, Louder stopped the tape and looked at three sobbing women. They were devastated and begging for any evidence of their behavior to be destroyed.

“Destroyed,” Louder yelled, “your behavior is evidence of our success.” She looked over at them, “even now, I look across at you and see three wet and excited pussies.” She smiled adding, “your mind says no, no, no, but your body says yes, yes, yes.”

“Please,” Carol begged.

“You will soon be turned back into your new personas, never to emerge again.” Carson grinned. “You will be the first of many.”

“Many,” Carol asked.

“Of course, just think of the applications. We can give anyone a new persona.” Louder then provided examples of what she meant,

“This is madness,” Carol screamed. As she did, Carson said, “good mother’s sleep.” She immediately went quiet and with another phrase, the new, sexier Carol emerged.

“No,” Michelle yelled, “what have you done to my mother. What will happen to her.”

“She will stay here with Jean servicing her in every way while participating in new programming experiments. She really will be the MILF to the students around here.” Carson ran his eyes up and down Carol’s naked body adding, “she may even get to reward me with some of her new skills too.”

“And us,” Amy shouted.

“The two of you are finished as students. Studying is too boring. You will be club dancers showing off your bodies each night and available to go home with any frat willing to be the highest bidder,” Louder said quietly and professionally.

“No, we will never do that,” Michelle mumbled. “Never.”

“Good girls obey,” Carson said and then added. “Now turn each other on quickly.”

Immediately, despite tears, Amy and Michelle fell to the floor and embraced in a passionate ‘69’ position allowing tongues and pussies to connect. Still crying, both girls orgasmed quickly and when they stood again, they were both in their new personas.

“Is this all taped,” Carson asked.

Louder nodded.

“Good, we have investors here for dinner next week and the providers of the grant money need to be shown our progress and success.” Carson said, “this session will be the evening’s entertainment absent one last surprise.”

“And what is the surprise,” Louder asked.

“If I told you, it would not be much of a surprise, would it.” Carson added, “you will have to wait with the others to find out.”

The following Friday, a small caravan of dark sedans pulled up outside of Professor Louder’s home just as the sun was going down. Each car discharged its passenger and then drove away. One by one the guests were greeted at the door by a scantly dressed woman in a French Maid outfit. She took coats and pointed guests toward the anteroom where cocktails were being served. Only close friends and family could recognize the attractive and seemingly sensual maid as Michelle’s mother.

One of the guests commented to Professor Louder, “your Maid looks like she stepped out of a men’s fantasy magazine.”

Louder smiled and quipped, “once you see what we can do, you may realize maybe she did.” Two young latex clad women moved around the crowd serving drinks. They were clearly naked under the tight, body clinging latex as both their nipples and pussy lips were clearly visible. Louder commented, “these are some of the young coeds in the project, as you see, they have few inhibitions.

During dinner, Carson and Louder explained the project and showed some video of the results and behavioral changes. “Actions are worth a thousand words,” he proclaimed and summoning Amy, Michelle and Carol into the room, he simply said, “why don’t you show our guests how much you appreciate them.”

Without another word, the three women crawled under the table, each ending up between the legs of a guest. At the same time, they reached up, opened the zipper on the guest’s pants and freeing their cock, began licking and sucking as each cock hardened. “As you can see,” Carson said, “they have a new set of skills and values.” Each of the guests receiving the oral ministrations just sat at the table with a smile on their face.

Under the table, each woman enjoyed what she was doing. Michelle looked at her mother sucking slowly almost drooling with a cock in her mouth and emulated what she was seeing. As she did, she saw her mother looking back at her. Michelle felt a burst of arousal and began stroking her pussy through the thin latex sending shivers through her body. Amy watching mother and daughter did the same. No one stopped until each had a mouthful of cum donated by the patrons at the table.

“As you can see,” Carson looked at the agency sponsors, “what we do is very effective.”

“Impressive work,” the lead sponsor commented. “You will receive all of the funding you requested, but except for the girl’s mother, all of the subjects have been somewhat willing participants in the project. By that I mean, they signed up for the work but not the results. I really would like to see the results with someone highly intelligent and totally unsuspecting. For the next review, can we have that demonstrated?”

Carson smiled and then looking around said, “we anticipated that request and I think I can show you.”

Heads nodded around the table.

Carson looked towards Professor Louder and said, “don’t you agree Professor?”

Louder looked over and quickly said, “we really don’t have anything prepared.”

“Oh Jean, that’s right, you don’t remember do you. Now be a ‘good professor’ and stand up.” Carson watched as Jean’s face changed and she stood up.

Looking to his guests, Carson said, “may I present the final proof of the concept. Professor Jean Louder or shall I say the programmer who became the programmed.”

Jean had a look of confusion on her face and went to say something, but could not. Carson saw her frustration and smiled, “Now Jean, let’s show the quality of the programming. Why don’t we start with you stripping for the guests.”

A look of horror came over Jean’s face as she realized her hands started to remove her clothing. “Slower Jean, I want our guests to savor how impossible it is to fight the programming. Your facial expressions are priceless.”

It was slow torture for Jean as she slowly undressed leaving her clothes in a pile by her feet. When she was totally naked, Carson saw a deep red blush and spoke quickly. “Come on Jean, there is no need to be embarrassed, you love showing off your body for friends.”

Immediately, Jean changed facial expressions and was soon smiling and walking around the guests naked serving after dinner drinks.

“She is much like a puppet at this point, you can alter her mood, inhibitions and behavior in any way you desire.” Carson described Jean like one might describe a car.

“Does she know what is going on,” someone asked.

Carson smiled and said, “great question,” to the investor.

“That is the beauty of the system if you want to use it as any form of punishment or revenge. Right now, despite what Jean does or says, she is fully aware of what is happening to her and what she is doing.” He paused for a moment and then continued, “she is probably thinking about how I managed to do this to her without her knowledge.”

Carson then looked to Jean and whispered, “I warned you about asking too many questions.”

“Now let’s have some fun,” Carson looked at the investors, “I will say that if Jean manages to avoid an orgasm for the next ten minutes, we turn her back to her old self, but if she orgasms, as she does, she will be locked in her new persona permanently.” Everyone at the table agreed and nodded their heads.

Jean, already naked was paraded before the men. As she stood there, Carson started a clock and had Michelle come out. Carson whispered something in her ear and immediately,Michelle bent down and began suckling on Jean’s left nipple. A loud moan escaped her lips.

Carson smiled and said, “Jean, as you see, has very sensitive nipples.”

Standing there, Jean was embarrassed and upset. How could she have fallen into Carson’s trap like this? She looked at the clock and realized she had nine minutes to go. Although Michelle’s tongue felt delicious, she was confident she could last the ten minutes.

As she watched the clock, Jean did not see Amy approach nor Carson walk behind her. She heard his whisper. “I know what you are thinking and you are so wrong. I took the liberty during programming to enhance your sexual response. Nipple stimulation will drive you to orgasm by itself.” As the words registered, Amy bent forward and let her warm tongue settle on Jean’s right nipple.

An electric shock ripped into Jean’s body. It was a shock of pleasure and Jean, looking at the clock, realized she still had seven minutes to go. Her face must have registered surprise as Carson commented “she does not look so confident now.”

At the five minute mark, Jean was a mess. Her pussy was glistening juices, her hips were thrusting back and forth and her breathing was ragged. “I don’t think she will last another minute or two,” Carson smirked.

Again, Jean tried to blank out what was happening to her body. Again, she missed another participant arriving. This time she missed Carol kneeling between her thighs. When Carol’s tongue slipped into the warm folds of Jean’s pussy and moved up to caress her clit, Jean lost it.

“OMG, OMG, OMG,” she screamed adding, “you bastard.”

Jean knew she was losing her fight. She could feel her resistance fading as well as some of her intellect. It felt as if it were being drained from her. She looked at the clock one more time. It was on the three minute mark. Within fifteen seconds, Jean slipped into total bliss as her orgasm drew closer By the two minute mark, Jean’s future was sealed much to the amusement of the investors. Try as she might, resistance crumbled and when Carol’s tongue slipped over her clit, Professor Louder screamed “oh fuck noooo.”

Everyone in the room watched her convulse in orgasm and fall to her knees. When she looked up, there was a dull look in her eyes. “There is no way back now,” Carson said. She is ours for use in any way we like.

One of the investors said, “given her position in the university and her tenure, can we use her to recruit others into the process?”

“Of course,” Carson said. “We can do anything we like.”

“Well, to commercialize this, just think, we could get coeds to be escorts, surrogate mothers, pleasure girls, companions, maids or anything else we desire. It is an untapped market.” He looked around at the other investors who nodded. He then added, “if my wife gives me any more grief, maybe she will pay a visit here.”

The senior investor said, “of course we will all profit and have some fun, but remember we are delivering this research to the agency backing us.”

Everyone nodded and then laughed except Jean, Carol and the two coeds.

Twelve Months Later

Carson welcomed the investors back to Professor Louder’s estate that he now controlled. All were surprised when Louder walked in clearly pregnant, but smiling. “Courtesy of a student who insisted he fuck her for fucking over him with grades. We make $25,000 on the deal and when we put the child up for adoption, we will make another $50K.”

Carol, Michelle and Amy served the guests as did other attractive coeds now in the service of Carson. As the guests drank, the lead investor again complimented Carson on his work. “The agency is pleased with your work and has a reward for you.”

Carson smiled and said simply “reward?”

The investor grinned and looking around said “we are about to transition to full project implementation as soon as we clean up some minor details. With that, the lead investor called over Professor Louder.

“Professor, will you do us the honor?”

Jean walked over in front of Carson, knelt and soon had him unzipped and hard. As she sucked on his cock, she looked up and made eye contact. Carson was clearly enjoying her attention. She stopped for a second, released his cock from her lips and with a smile said, “Good Doctors Sleep.” Immediately, Carson could feel a fog descend over his mind.

As the guests watched, confusion and then recognition registered on Carson’s face. His mouth framed a scream, but it was a silent scream as he could not say anything . Carson knew exactly what was happening, but was powerless to stop it. By the time Jean’s lips returned to his cock, he just stood there with his mind screaming “noooooo.” Jean then began sucking as Amy and Michelle began teasing his male nipples. At the same time, Carol knelt behind him and slowly rimmed his ass. Carson felt his body respond and was desperate to fend off any orgasm. In his struggles, the last words he heard before his cock exploded were “when he comes, it will be irreversible and all the loose ends are tied up.”

Arson grunted, tried to scream, emptied his balls and then it was over.

The lead investor simply smiled and announced, “gentlemen, we are done here.”