The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Makeup Lesson

Carolyn was new to this: she was a “country gal” who enjoyed the fresh faced look of a girl born to the rural pleasures. This big department store makeup counter was more than a little foreign (and intimidating) to her, as she surveyed all the potions, powders, and creams girls in the city use to “stay competitive”. She wasn’t there for more than a few moments when a very lovely young salesgirl came to assist her. “Hi, my name is Jennifer, may I assist you?". Carolyn uttered what her name was, and said she was just looking. At the moment, Carolyn was “just looking” at the salesgirl, however! She was in her late teens or very early 20’s. She had long, straight, shiny blonde hair, that was not her natural shade (judging by her bushy-thick dark brown eyebrows). She had a girl-next-door innocence about her, except for her beautifully done, but rather dramatic makeup. She was wearing a form fitting silk dress that showed off her ample cleavage (at least a 36C), and her beautiful lithe form. She was drop dead gorgeous, but what got Carolyn the most was her wickedly sensual red mouth and eyes that were extraordinarily blue, sharp, and flashing: like a woman who was one step ahead of everyone in the room: they were that sharp! The girl tossed her hair, sending Carolyn a waft of her beautiful perfume: she had obviously sprayed it into her luxurious hair, so that she would send it toward any man (or woman) she desired, using that coquettish female tool of dalliance: the “hair toss”. Carolyn felt like she was learning already: these big city gals sure looked like they could play hardball with the men, but the men were probably used to it and not so easy to impress as she was, she thought. Jennifer had come around the counter to lead her to a place where they could be more alone. The store was quiet, and Jennifer had told her that it is not unusual for woman to feel embarrassed doing makeup consultation in public, especially if she was not used to this sort of thing, as Carolyn clearly wasn’t. Jenny (as she liked to be called) led the way to a small, remote office. Carolyn was mesmerized by this beauty, and her soft voice imploring her to sit down for a demonstration of some products. Carolyn found herself lulled into a bit of a trance as the young woman seated her on a soft chair and proceeded to set out an array of cosmetics from her own little black clutch. Carolyn was about to protest that she didn’t want to wear another woman’s makeup, when the girl made that protestation not necessary by saying she was going to demonstrate some makeup tricks on herself. Jenny had Carolyn get comfortable as she asked her to just watch as she applied her makeup (as a touch up to an already breathtakingly done face). She started with her lipstick, swiveling up the long, phallic shaped red head of the eye catching cosmetic, and holding it with three fingers like a little magic wand. It was pointed straight up in the air, like a man’s cock when he is aroused, as she waved it about in a decidedly feminine manner as she continued to lull Carolyn into a near trance by softly telling her how sweet it felt when it is applied. How soft it feels. (Carolyn couldn’t take her eyes off the lipstick) How lovely the scent. How deep, very deep red, the color... As Jenny looked at a glassy eyed Carolyn, she slowly brought the lipstick to her lips. With an audible sigh (and a brief, slightly wicked smile), she began slowly stroking the color on her lips, starting with the full upper one. She began in the center of it, and worked towards the corners slowly, painting her cupid’s bow shaped upper lip even deeper red. “Mmmm, Carolyn: you will simply love this lipstick. So soft. So smooth. Like a kiss. Sweet, sweet color for your beautiful mouth. Tender. Soft. Deep. Do you see my lips getting deeper? Drawing you in?” (Jenny began painting her bee stung lower lip, from corner to corner, now) “Drawing your eyes, the eyes of all who see a mouth this red, this delicious in. Deeper in.” (Jenny began slowly stroking the back of Carolyn’s hand as she spoke. Carolyn felt as though she were being sucked into a long tunnel, and Jenny’s beautiful mouth was at the end. Jenny’s sweet, purring voice guided her on her journey to this warm, comfortable, very safe and pleasurable feeling place she was going to. Jenny never took her wickedly flashing eyes off of Carolyn’s. Her eyes were now constant in their look of predatory savagery. Carolyn hadn’t noticed that, or the hand that stroked her into oblivion. The whispering witch had her well on her way to deep, deep hypnosis. Carolyn offered no resistance, and it was too late, anyway. The pretty young vamp continued whispering deepening commands as she painted her luscious lips redder and redder. Carolyn’s last conscious thought was how pretty the lipstick looked as it glided on, gently forming a little wave-like depression on the girl’s pretty mouth as it moved from one side to the other. How the lipstick shone a deep matte red, before bursting into shiny flame under the heat of the young vixen’s mouth. The heat of her lust. She had plans for the hypnotized woman before her. Big plans, indeed!

Jenny leaned forward until her pretty powdered and perfumed face was within millimeters of Carolyn’s, and whispered: “Sleep, my dear lady.... sleep....sleep. Deeper and deeper into sleep. You hear only my voice. You will listen only to my voice, and you will obey me without hesitation. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” Jenny’s last command was spoken almost angrily, her blue ayes flashing and her voice quavering with adrenaline. The pretty young Miss was obviously very excited, sexually, as evidenced by the hand that wasn’t currently stroking Carolyn’s, as the hypnotic salesgirl stroked her own mound through her panties, hose, and silk dress. Jenny shut her eyes for a second and tilted her head back as she released her sexual tension momentarily with her masturbation. Her delightfully perfumed hair spilled down her naked backside as she uttered a short moan and abruptly stopped touching herself, sat up straight, and fixed those sexually hungry eyes on Carolyn’s face. “My dear Carolyn, I am going to go punch out. This is my office, and no one comes in here...ever, so I want you to continue to sleep in peace for about five minutes. You WILL NOT wake up, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?” Carolyn wa helplessly under the young vixen’s control. She was very deeply hypnotized and immediately gave a slightly drugged sounding “Yes, Jenny....yes; I will sleep.” Jenny smiled and click-clicked out of the room on heels that made her look five inches taller than her already tall 5′6″. Her hypnotized prey was not able to observe and appreciate her sexily swaying hips as she and her flouncy, flimsy skirt made off to the time clock. Jenny returned in less than five minutes, locking the door behind her with her back to it, and looking at Carolyn again in that “female predator” gaze she had. She looked both frightening and unbelievably sexually hot at the same time with that look. It was time for Carolyn to find out there was good reason for both. “LOOK AT ME, CAROLYN: LOOK INTO MY EYES!” The entranced woman did just that, and was greeted by a 50,000 kilowatt gaze that made her gasp, even in her hypnotized state. Jenny’s voice bubbled with the passion and adrenaline of a young woman who was on the cusp of having her #1 sexual fantasy fulfilled. “Deeper, my love...deeper into my eyes. Look deeper, ever deeper. I want you to let yourself fall into my eyes. Aren’t they pretty?” Carolyn’s heart was racing almost as fast as Jenny’s as she answered. “Yes... very pretty...", her voice trailing off as she felt herself consumed by the mesmerizing gaze of a young woman bent on enslaving her. Jenny approached her prey until she was so close Carolyn could smell the perfume in her lipstick. Jenny knew this, and teased Carolyn. “Isn’t my lipstick pretty, Carolyn, my sweet? Doesn’t it glisten and shimmer ever so lovely on my lips in this light?” “Yes!” was all Carolyn said before Jenny continued. “Mmmmm, yes...so shiny, so red, so pretty; wouldn’t you love to wear lipstick this pretty, Carolyn, my sweet?” “Yes, yes Miss Jennifer. Yes, please...” Said a totally entranced and now sexually aroused Carolyn. “Then you shall!", said the breathless hypno-girl, and she pressed her lips ever so gently against Carolyn’s, transferring her red, sweet with perfume lipstick perfectly onto her new lover’s waiting, bare mouth. Jenny repeated the tender kiss over and over, kissing Carolyn’s lips with her heavily lipsticked ones as she continued to inch closer and closer to her prey. Jenny took Carolyn’s face in her soft, red nailed hands and held her fast as her red mouth worked over the lips she desired until they shown bright and red like her own. Jenny’s breathing came in passionate gasps, culminating in a vibrant “Yes, yes; that’s it...just let yourself respond to me!” as she felt Carolyn return her passion. Carolyn’s hands were around the young woman’s silk clad hips now, and Jenny’s hot kisses were being returned by the woman she had seduced using hypnosis. Carolyn’s head spun as she was gently seated on the clear desk top by the young woman who proceeded to remove the top of her own very pretty outfit to reveal heaving white breasts peaked with huge rock hard nipples. “Carolyn, I want you to take off your blouse now, too, and your bra: I want to see you... all of you!”

Carolyn responded in kind, and dropped her top to the floor as she gazed into Jenny’s approving eyes. Jenny smiled slyly at what she had planned for her lady-friend next...

Jennifer stood and admired the vision of Carolyn’s state for a moment. Her subject’s eyes were slightly glassy, as one who has just been awakened. Her breasts rising and falling rapidly with desire. Her lips were now stained a very pretty shade of red, and were amazingly nicely done within the natural outline of her mouth, except that the slightly smudged look made her look like maybe she had just been kissed. She had. Several times, and was about to be kissed again! Jenny moved in close to Carolyn, lipstick still in hand, and began to “diddle” with Carolyn’s right nipple with it. First batting and sort of flicking it, with a back and forth motion, and then twirling around and around it so that the cool stick of color always remained in contact with Carolyn’s now erect and sensitive nipple, but was still painting the aureole a shockingly intense shade of red. Jennifer looked at Carolyn as she painted and tormented the hypnotized woman’s nipple and smiled. “I told you I was going to give you a little makeup demonstration, my darling customer; how do you like it so far?", Jennifer said with a tormentious sounding tease in her voice. Carolyn was ecstatic, and being under this beauty’s control was very exciting to her. She was aware, vaguely, that she was hypnotized, but still believed that what she really was, was seduced by this hot little sexpot before her. She was, of course, deeply hypnotized and unable to resist anything that Jenny suggested, at this point. All Carolyn knew was that she felt so good at just giving in to this beautiful girl’s soft voice, doing as she was told, and letting her have her way with her. The sensations were delicious, and the thrill of being taken by a another woman in this way was very exciting to her. She felt so naughty, having her lips kissed by another woman’s until her own lips were as red and slick as the one’s kissing her! Feeling her nipples being painted with lip color like a little whore’s: it made Carolyn dripping wet to think of the image she was projecting to the seductress painting them, and what the plans were for her... All Carolyn really knew is she did not want to wake up from her dream-state, and that she would do as she was told so the euphoria would not end. Jenny knew all this, and smiled as she began dying Carolyn’s other nipple red in the same manner. She had moved her free hand back to her own soaked mound and begun massaging it firmly through her sheer dress and lingerie, masturbating herself at the feeling of being in total control of this deeply hypnotized woman and dreaming of all the things she was going to do to her! Her boyfriend, Clark, had taught her hypnosis well, and had taught her how to subliminally enter another’s mind and lull them into an unsuspecting trance. He had shown her the back doors into the unprotected mind, whereby a person CAN be made to do things they would not normally do, while hypnotized, depending on what you made them believe they were doing, and with whom. Jenny had no trouble with this: her naturally soft, melodic voice, her feminine penchant for touching, stroking, her victims, and her love of control during sex made her a diabolical force to deal with, once she set her mind (and pussy) to having you! Right now, that pussy was as soaked as Carolyn’s pretty lips and nipples were red! Carolyn had her head back and was breathing in short, quick gasps as Jenny teasingly finished painting her nipples so she looked like she had just tumbled off the pages of a men’s fetish magazine! Jenny set her hot little lipstick down on the shelf in the corner, returned to Carolyn, and stood before her, admiring her work and masturbating at the sight of the helplessly hypnotized and deliciously made up woman. After a few moments, Jenny gently placed her hand between Carolyn’s breasts and eased her back until she was lying down on the desk, using her hand under her entranced love’s head to settle it gently on the desk top before moving it to between Carolyn’s slightly open legs. Carolyn responded with a groan, and opened her legs wider as Jenny began to massage her soaked panties. Even Jenny groaned and uttered an “Mmmmm!” when she felt how wet they were. It was only moments later that it was red lips against red lips as Jenny kissed her prostrate lover into total submission, carefully avoiding smearing their delightfully made up mouths before moving her lips to the breasts she had so artfully prepared for maximum effect. Jenny pinched a nipple between her lips, hard, and rolled it back and forth between soft lips lubricated with scented color as she began masturbating the groaning woman in earnest. Carolyn’s hips were moving in response to the invading fingers and stimulation of her nipples as she moaned and longed for more. Jenny massaged the back of Carolyn’s neck with her free hand, working one nipple, then the other, with her lips, and pressing against her helpless victim’s mound and clitoris with the strong, slender finger tips of the other hand. Carolyn was totally paralyzed with the sexual waves of pleasure passing over her, and never wanted it to end! Jennifer began kissing the swollen tips of Carolyn’s breasts as if they were little mouths, over and over until she seemed almost maniacal: masturbating herself furiously and finally breaking it off with a gasped “OH!!!” that was almost a shout! Jenny stood looking at Carolyn with a wild, crazed look on her face, her eyes flashing as she licked her lips like an animal in heat: she was clearly insane with lust, now, and Carolyn was no longer safe from a woman who was now capable, in her lust-induced insanity, of just about anything!!!

It was then that the faint tapping at the office door became audible to Jen; it had been there for thee past minute, on and off, but she was far too engrossed in ravishing her prey to have been aware of anything short of a bomb blast. Jen straightened her blouse and skirt, tugging at the lace fringe of her slip to pull it back in place under her flimsy skirt before answering through the door. “Yes?", came the surprisingly business like tone of her voice. “It’s me, Jen, I’m alone.” came the reply through the door. Jen turned and looked at Carolyn as she put her hand on the door handle; “Carolyn, it is my boyfriend, Clark, at the door. He is going to come in and join us. You are not going to mind: you are going to want him to stay with us, and you are going to remain deeply, deeply hypnotized: DO YOU UNDERSTAND?". With that, Jenny’s pretty eyes flashed, and Carolyn (still lying helpless on the desk) gazed wide-eyed deeply into Jen’s beautiful eyes and murmured a soft “Yes...” through her red-stained lips. Jen smiled, and said simply: “Good, my sweet. Very good.", and she opened the door. Clark walked in and shut it behind him, letting Jen lock it before turning to her and holding her face in both his hands. “Jen, Jen, Jen; you’ve outdone yourself! She’s lovely, and I see you have been mixing a little business with pleasure, too...” “Yes,” replied the grinning beauty; “I am giving her a little lesson in how to apply makeup. Do you...like...the effect?” Clark walked over to where the hypnotized woman lay, his 6′2″ towering over her, as he tweaked one of her prettily painted nipples between fingers that were unusually fine and sensitive for such a broad shouldered man. “Yes, she looks very, very tasty: I’m getting hard already!” Jen grinned and placed her hand over Clark’s groin, gently but firmly squeezing his sex: “Yes, I can see that, luv, but me first...me first...”

Clark looked a little rejected for a moment, but grinned a resigned sort of a grin and motioned to Jen to “go on” with a flourish. Jen walked up to Clark and ran her fingers through his close cropped salt and pepper light brown hair, putting her lips to within kissing distance of his. “Mmmm, sweetie; you know I am not going to leave you out...I’m sure we can find a way to share...OH! I haven’t introduced you! Clark, meet Carolyn, Carolyn: Clark!” Jen smiled: she loved being a wise ass little bitch, and Clark laughed as he said “Pleased to meet you.” to the woman lying entranced in a most vulnerable position on the desk. Carolyn seemed to try to respond, but was quickly hushed by Jen, who proceeded to go to her knees and place her face between those long smooth legs. Almost immediately the sound of one, then both women’s soft moans filled the room. Clark closed his eyes in rapture as he removed his already hard cock from it’s confines and began stroking it with his hand as he returned his gaze to the two women. They were oblivious to him, and Jen was probing deep into her slave’s pussy with her tongue, licking and tasting the walls of her “customer’s” cunt as though they were long-time lovers. Carolyn was moaning and turning her head slowly from side to side when all of a sudden, it stopped.

Clark had walked around to where Carolyn’s head rested, and stopped it’s rocking with one hand, as the other guided the circumcised head of his cock into her mouth. Carolyn’s eyes opened wide, and gazed into Clark’s as he slowly slid more and more of his cock head, and then the shaft of his erection, into her mouth. In it went, past red, full lips and into her warm moist mouth. Clark groaned as he felt the luxurious softness of the inside of Carolyn’s mouth and felt the sensitive glans of his penis slide over her waiting tongue on it’s way to the back of her throat. He obviously loved her helplessness, and held her head firmly as he used her beautiful mouth to masturbate himself as if it were an extension of his hand! He pulled her back and forth, fucking her pretty face with increasing energy as Jen made Carolyn’s juices flow like wine into her hungry, waiting mouth with her furious licking. Soon, both Clark and Jen had their motions synchronized so that they had Carolyn rocking in perfect harmony with their fucking of her: Clark doing her face, as Jen suckled at her clit, making the entranced woman gush her love juice like she was already in mid-orgasm. It was coming. For all of them. Jenny had slid her hand up her dress, past slip, and under panties, and was rapidly stimulating her clit with rapid circular and back and forth rubbing motions. Clark was getting close, as his head tilting back and the veins in his neck standing out attested to. He seemed to be grimacing in pain as the orgasm built up. Jen stopped sucking off Carolyn just long enough to tell her in a frantic, raised voice that sounded almost like a scream: “I WANT YOU TO CUM NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? CUM....NOW!!!” Jen dove back into Carolyn’s muff as Carolyn’s eyes nearly came out of her head. Her orgasm began immediately, and her gasps and orgasmically frantic sucking of Clark’s cock brought him off immediately. Jen almost looked like she was devouring the pussy she was drinking from as she came herself, rabidly licking, tongue probing, and even biting at the pussy of the woman she had highjacked. Clark sent spurt after spurt of hot, creamy cum into the waiting mouth of the woman he was raping, and she seemed to gobble it up, with very little spilling from her still red lips as she sucked and swallowed as though she were trying to drink him dry! Clark screamed and groaned as the cum shot into her mouth, and the sounds of both women orgasming filled his ears. It was a sexual fire brigade, with Clark spilling his fluids into Carolyn, who spilled hers into Jen, who spilled hers all over her pretty, perfumed panties, down her soft, smooth thighs, and onto the floor. It was the best cum any of them could remember ever having, at least those who would be allowed to remember, later....