The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Author’s note: This was originally posted to my Twitter feed, once sentence at a time, thus the unusual format. If you’d like to follow future stories like this as they are released, you can follow me at MCTheatre.—Daphne)

Make Up Sex

“I love making love with you,” she said.

“It feels so good to be back inside you,” he said, looking down into her huge blue eyes.

“Why did we ever break up?” She arched her back, her black hair spilling over the pillow.

“You caught me trying to hypnotize you.”

“Oh, right. With that silly crystal pendant.”

“That’s right.” He almost blushed, even as he ground into her.

“Like you need hypnosis to get a woman into bed.” She closed her eyes, her mouth open slightly.

“Still, it was pretty silly,” he said, slowing his strokes.

“So...” she said, opening her eyes again, twinkling and flirtatious.

“So what?” he asked.

“What were you going to do?” she said playfully, matching his pace.

“What do you mean?”

“If you had managed to put me under.” She licked her lips.

“Well,” he said, hesitating. “I’m not sure.”

“Oh, c’mon,” she said. “You have me all sleepy and entranced...” She half-closed her eyes.

“Well, first, I’d have you strip.” He continued his slow slide in and out of her.

“And I’d just stand up, and start to mechanically take my clothes off,” she said, her eyes still lidded.

“When you were naked, I’d have you kneel down in front of me.”

“You like the way I look like that,” she said, with a little giggle. “And then what?”

“I’d have you undo my pants.”

“All that work for a blow job? I did those for you without hypnosis.” She looked mock-upset.

“Oh, no,” he said, lowering his voice. “The blow job is just the start.”

“That’s better.” She closed her eyes again. “Then what?”

“As you slowly suck on my cock, I’m taking you deeper and deeper...”

“Deeper...” she said, arching her back.

“And once you are completely under my spell, I start telling you other things.”

“Like what?” she opened her eyes, coy.

He smiled, evilly. “You’d look good in one of those little checked dresses.”

“OOoooooh,” she said, cocking her head. “Turn me into a 50s housewife?”

“Pearls, pumps, the whole bit,” he said, nodding. “Cook and clean.”

“And what else? You could get a maid for that,” she said, speeding up as they fucked.

“And you’d meet me at the door each day with a drink, dinner in the oven, and a big, vacant smile...”

“And then you’d settle down in your chair, and I’d kneel down in front of you, makeup and hair perfect...”

“And give me a nice long blowjob while you sip your drink and relax...”

“And once I’ve sucked you off, back into the kitchen I go.”

He fucked her faster. “That sounds hot to me.”

She grins. “I’ll bet. What else would you do to me?” “What do you think?” he said, one hand sliding over a breast.

“You won’t be happy with just a sweet little wifey in bed.”

“Probably not,” he agreed. “So...”

“So, as I got ready for bed, I’d feel a spasm in my cunt, and I’d be soaking wet...”

“That’s right...”

“And I’d change my makeup, and slip into nasty lingerie and stiletto heels...”

“Like the cover of a trashy 50s paperback,” he said. “’Proper wife by day, harlot by night.’”

“That’s right. And when you got to the bedroom, your cute little wife would be replaced with...”

He smiled. “A nasty, hot nympho, a complete whore ready to fuck me all night, any way I wanted.”

She grinned up at him. “That’s what you want, just a horny little walking cunt?”

“Not walking,” he said.

“Oh, right. On my knees, ass in the air, ready to take you up my butt, right?” She giggled.

“I thought you didn’t like anal.”

“I will after you’re done with me, right? I’ll wake up from a trance horny and willing and begging you to fuck me in the ass.”

He smiled. “Oh, right, of course. Silly me.”

“What else would you do?” she asked.

“You mean,” he said, “who else would I do?”

“Oh, I’m not enough for you?” she said, eyebrows raised.

He grinned down at her. “Didn’t your sister just turn 18?”

She slowed down... but didn’t quite stop. “I don’t think even your hypnotized wifey-slave would ignore that...”

“What if I hypnotized you to ignore it?” he said.

“Oh, I see! I’d be busily getting dinner on the table...”

“And your little sister would be on her knees in the living room, sucking away...”

“And even if I came out to get you another drink, I wouldn’t even notice that she was blowing you?”

“That sounds about right,” he said.

“You could get me to ignore my sister giving you head?”

“I could get you so turned around that she could be in bed next to us right now, and you wouldn’t even know it.”

“That could work,” she said, nodding agreeably. “But there’s no way that she’d let you hypnotize her.”

“You did!” he said.

“Yes, but I was... am your girlfriend, and I think the idea’s hot,” she said, pushing into him hard.

“She wouldn’t?” he asked.

“She’d know exactly what you were trying to do, like get into those tight jeans of hers,” she said.

“That’s why you would be there to chaperone,” he said.

“But, if I’m there... oooooh,” she said, eyes getting wide.

“That’s right. You’d be there, reassuring her that nothing strange will happen to her at all.”

“And you’d swing that pendant in front of her eyes, back and forth, back and forth...” she murmured.

“And deep inside you’d know just what was about to happen to her, but you wouldn’t be able to say a thing...”

“I’d just sit there with a placid smile, watching her fall into a deep, deep trance for you...”

“And soon she’d be completely under, her huge eyes open wide and staring...”

“And I’d be wondering what you are going to do to her, completely helpless to stop you from your evil plan...”

“Then, I’d tell her to stand up, and start taking off her clothes, one piece at a time.”

She started speeding up. “I know you’ve wanted to see her boobs for a long time. She’s even bigger than I am.”

“And then, while you watch, she’ll be on her knees...”

“... sucking away, her eyes all huge and blank while you fucked her mind.”

“That’s right. And you’d just watch with a passive little smile while I mind-fucked your sister.”

“Her long blonde hair spilling down her back as her head goes up and down, up and down.”

He sped up. “And I’m telling her exactly what she’s going to for me.”

“Not a thought in her head,” she said, matching him.

“Except to worship my cock with her mouth while I’m deep inside her mind, reprogramming her...”

“That’s right,” she said. “Fuck my hot little sister’s mind while she blows you.”

“Turn her into another one of my little love toys.”

“I bet you’ll have her on her back in no time.”

“That’s right,” he said. “On her back, legs in the air, staring at the ceiling while I fuck her.”

She gave a little moan. “And while I watch. But if I’m your docile little wifey, what’s she going to be?”

“She’ll be the slutty cheerleader who can’t keep her hands off the handsome neighborhood guy.”

“That’s right, just showing up at the door in her pleated skirt and sweater...”

“No panties...”

“No bra...”

“And no will except to spread her long legs for you...”

“And kneel down and open the cute little bow mouth of hers...”

She gave another cry as she came. “Just keep doing that.... and tell me another story...”

Later, she rolled onto her side and looked at him. “So, about us breaking up...”

“Why did you leave, anyway?”

She said, “Well, I was worried you really were going to do something to me. You know, not just a fantasy.”

He laughed. “Hypnosis doesn’t work like that.”

“I know. It was silly. But I thought that a lot of things were because of the hypnosis.”

“Like what?”

“You know, my getting horny for you at weird times. Spending so much time blowing you. Stuff like that.”

“Well, don’t worry about it. It’s just a fantasy. OK?”

“OK,” she said, smiling.

He leaned over and whispered something into her ear.

Her face become very relaxed, her mouth turning up into an empty smile.

“Yes, dear?” she said, in a blank, perky voice.

“It’s time to get started on dinner, don’t you think?” he said.

“Yes, dear,” she said, sliding out of bed. She reached for her dress, sliding her feet into the heels next to the bed.

He watched her dress and walk out of the bedroom.

He rolled over, and turned to the blonde, lying next to him on the other side.

She was lying on her back, naked, legs apart, her hands slowly caressing her large breasts.

He maneuvered himself between her legs, still hard. “Ready?” he asked.

“Yes...” she said, softly, still deep in the trance he had put her in that afternoon. “I can’t think... I’m so horny...”

He slid into her. She gasped softly. He smiled, and leaned down to whisper into her ear.

“That’s right,” he said. “My slutty little cheerleader.”

“Slutty... little... cheerleader...” she said, staring at the ceiling, her hips starting to move.