The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MAJIKVERSE—THE LOST POTION

Warning! The following story contains adult material and is intended for mature readers.

Majikverse is an alternate world where society is divided into two distinct sides, The Lhyte Ones and The Darke Ones. The Lhyte Council, an Arch Coven of Sorcerers and Witches represent the Lhyte Ones. Selene The Immortal, a powerful Sorceress, rules the Darke Ones.

I

Malcolm Everstone was feeling both anxious and ecstatic on his first day. He could not fathom his good fortune in gaining entry to Crommensmith, one of the most prestigious universities for Sorcerers and Witches. The opportunity to study The Craft at a school headed by the eminent Sorcerer Conrad Archimedus was a once in a lifetime opportunity. On the other hand, there was still a bit of guilt hovering at the back of his mind. His father, Darwin Everstone, a renowned Sorcerer in his own right, had expected Malcolm to apprentice under his tutelage, not waste four years at some upper crust school for pseudo-sorcerers, his father told him. Before he left home Malcolm promised his father he would consider returning once he completed his studies.

Malcolm had chosen Alchemy as his main course of study. It was fortunate for him that Alchemists were rare in Majikverse. For that reason, as well as being the son of Darwin Everstone, it wasn’t long after his graduation from grade school before Crommensmith courted Malcolm with an offer of a full scholarship. At first he feigned disinterest, not wanting to appear too eager, while inside he was thrilled beyond belief. This was a dream come true but they didn’t necessarily need to know that.

In the end, Crommensmith promised that if he attended, they would allow him to reside in Avatar House, which every student wished to be assigned to. Its reputation as the dorm to be in was legendary. And now, here he was. So far the older students had been helpful in assimilating him to his new quarters. As he was given a tour of the castle grounds, he was continuously awed by his surroundings. It was greater than he could have imagined.

At the end of the day all the first year students were led to the Grand Hall for a welcome dinner hosted by the Headmaster himself. Archimedus regaled them with humorous and enthralling tales wrapped up with an inspiring speech before retiring for the evening. The remaining staff and students remained to socialize and get to know one another. It was at this gathering that Malcolm met up with his roommate, Edward Bonnerton. The two had become quick friends during the pre-term orientation where they discovered mutual interests, in particular members of the opposite sex. They took a table in a corner of the room and pointed out the most promising girls.

It was during one of Malcolm and Edward’s appraisals of a particularly fresh classmate when Professor Penelope Valerius entered the gathering with a determined strut. Once they spotted her, the comely classmate was all but forgotten.

Penelope Valerius was a child prodigy in The Craft. Now at the age of twenty-eight she was well renowned as one of the finest Potions Masters in Majikverse. Her encyclopedic knowledge of potions and formulas was unmatched. It was said that along with Professor Valerius’ intelligence, she possessed an attitude to go along with it. She was known as a “stiff case”, a stern instructor who pushed her students to their limits, especially the male students. Unfounded rumors abounded that Professor Valerius was an Arch Feminist with latent Sapphic tendencies.

The bottom line was that she barely tolerated the male species. Part of her problem, it was thought, was Professor Valerius’ extreme attractiveness. She was tall, with shoulder length tresses, which were usually pulled up in a bun behind her head while she was instructing. She possessed piercing eyes, high cheekbones and plump pouting lips. She was also endowed with a spectacular pair of breasts and an older boy warned him never to let Professor Valerius catch him staring or he would suffer the consequences.

In fact Professor Valerius resented the unwanted attention her voluptuous figure brought her, especially by her more chauvinistic colleagues. She wished to be recognized for her intellect, not her physical appearance. But all this seemed contradictory with her choice of clothing, which consisted of stylish over-the-knee leather boots with stiletto heels, black leggings, leather corsets and blouses with billowing sleeves. Everything accentuated her statuesque frame. It was only her dark cloak that kept her curvaceous figure from being overtly revealed. Perhaps, as some thought, she was bit of a tease that enjoyed torturing all the leering boys.

“Is that who I think it is?” Malcolm asked his friend.

Edward grinned with amusement. “Yes indeed. The one and only Professor Valerius, your Potions Professor.”

Malcolm gushed with open mouth awe. “Look at her. She’s stunning.”

“Don’t let her looks fool you, friend,” Edward warned. “I hear she’s a haughty one.”

“How haughty could she really be?” Malcolm smirked.

“We’ll find out soon enough. Here she comes now,” Edward muttered nervously under his breath.

The two of them stiffened in their seats and then rose up in unison as Professor Valerius approached.

“Evening, Madam Valerius,” Malcolm and Edward greeted her in unison.

“You are to address me as “Professor Valerius” or “Professor”,” she corrected them, clearly irritated. Every year it was the same. The first years were still in the annoying habit of addressing her as “Madam” as if they were stuck in preparatory academy. Before they could apologize she cut them off.

“Mr. Everstone?” Professor Valerius inquired with a stern expression.

“Yes, Professor,” Malcolm replied, shocked that she knew who he was. Meanwhile Edward attempted to keep a straight face behind him.

“I noticed you’ve been assigned to my Alchemy class. I want to see you in my office one hour before class begins tomorrow. Understood?”

“Yes Professor,” Malcolm replied.

Without another word, Valerius turned and briskly walked away. Even with the long cloak, he couldn’t help but notice the way her body moved underneath.

“Welcome to Crommensmith, Mr. Everstone,” laughed Edward as he clapped Malcolm on the back.

II

Malcolm arrived early the next morning before his very first Alchemy class as instructed. He didn’t want to chance causing his professor to be upset with him as he had done the evening before by addressing her as ‘Madam’. University life was going to take some getting used to in more ways than one.

“Come in, Everstone,” Valerius said when she noticed Malcolm waiting by her door. Malcolm entered and stood with his hands behind his back in front of the professor’s desk, trying to remember not to stare at her breasts.

“I’ve looked over your academy records. You were an exemplary student at Stonebridge, but I noticed your attitude caused you a bit of trouble at times. Otherwise your scholastic record was impeccable. Make no mistake, Everstone, here at Crommensmith a smart attitude will not be tolerated.”

Malcolm opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself.

“Did you wish to say something?” Professor Valerius asked with a raised eyebrow.

“No, Professor,” Malcolm replied.

Valerius eyed Malcolm for an uncomfortable few seconds and then told him, “Did you know I apprenticed under your father many years ago, before he retired?”

For the first time Malcolm looked directly at Professor Valerius’ face. “No, I didn’t.”

“He was, is, a …fine Sorcerer I suppose,” Valerius said, which for her was admitting he was brilliant, which for her would have been repugnant. “But don’t believe for one second that will get you any special privileges from me.”

“I wouldn’t expect any, Professor,” Malcolm said. “I’d like to be judged on my own merits.”

“And you will, Everstone. Believe me.”

Malcolm looked Professor Valerius directly in the eyes and suddenly noticed how colorful her hazel eyes were. She’s absolutely beautiful, he thought.

“Well, enough of that. I suppose you’re wondering why I asked you here early. I need assistance with a project. I have chosen you to assist me with it. You will receive extra credit for your course. Is this acceptable?”

Malcolm blinked and replied before even thinking, so intimidated by Professor Valerius’ brusque manner. “Yes, Professor.”

“Brilliant. Let’s see about your assignment, then,” Professor Valerius said. She stood and handed him a thick ledger, ink and pens. “Follow me.”

Malcolm struggled not to drop the ledger and supplies and followed the professor to a cavernous archive room adjacent to the Potions lecture hall. On a massive table on one end of the room were piles of ancient-looking books and scrolls.

“Recently, a member of the Lhyte Council came across a castle in the North Forest. There was evidence that it was used by a coven of Darke Witches. The Council made a disturbing discovery of spell books and scrolls filled with all manner of harmful potions. It was decided to have them brought to Crommensmith for archiving, along with an armored chest containing vials of each potion. Altogether there are over a thousand formulas. On those shelves are the vials containing the actual potions.”

“Was it the Darkefyre coven?” Malcolm asked.

“How did you know that?” Professor Valerius asked in surprise. She had been informed that only a few select members of the Lhyte Council knew of this coven.

“I overheard my uncle speak to my father of them,” Malcolm replied. “Last year they wiped out an entire village of two thousand in a matter of days.”

Valerius glared at Malcolm, who became uncomfortable under her glare.

“Mr. Everstone, your assignment is to properly catalogue these potion books into the ledger I have given you. Currently there is no order to them. I must caution you that most, if not all, these potions are quite dangerous…even deadly. Take great care and be diligent with this project,” ordered Valerius.

“Absolutely, Professor,” Malcolm assured her. As he stared at the mound of books and scrolls he wondered why he was given such a task. He then wondered if Professor Valerius would have ever given this assignment to a female student.

Before Valerius left Malcolm to his work, she asked, “Mr. Everstone, when are you scheduled for your first session with the student counselor?”

“I’m scheduled to meet with her next week.” Malcolm answered, curious to know why she would want to know that.

“Very good. Get busy then.”

After leaving Malcolm to his duties, Valerius made a mental note to check the results of that session with Professor Levay.

III

Malcolm was in his third day of archiving the Darkefyre potions. He had just completed an alphabetical list and began to organize the actual potion vials. He separated the potions into four categories: harmless, dangerous, toxic and deadly. On it went for the next few hours. When the cataloging was complete, he discovered he had one extra vial left over. Of all the potions this was the only one with two vials containing this particular formula. Malcolm looked closely at the label’s arcane script, which read only, ‘Mastrmynde.’

Malcolm pulled the original potion book and began to study the formula text. When he was finished he whispered, “What in the Underworld do we have here?”

If the text were correct, once ingested, the potion would allow its consumer to gain the ability to mentally control anyone. This couldn’t actually be possible, could it? Malcolm thought. Over the centuries, no Sorcerer or Alchemist in Majikverse had ever been able to create this type of potion. There was a Shaman cult that was once naturally capable of this ability. There even existed a race that read thoughts, but…actually influence the actions of others with the mind? Malcolm tapped his fingers on the desk and his heart began to race. A hundred thoughts filled his head. Does it really work? What if he were to try it? What about side effects? Would anyone be able to detect his ability if he dared use it? What could the consequences be? The last thought that went through his head was: Professor Penelope Valerius and her luscious breasts.

“Mastrmynde,” Malcolm whispered with a nervous grin.

* * *

After classes were finished for the day, Malcolm went to his room and sat alone with his thoughts. Edward was away on a class trip to Magellan, a city known for its culture and cuisine. Malcolm mulled over telling his friend about the potion, but thought better of it. It would be better if no else knew about it in case something happened. He didn’t want to get Edward in any trouble if he could avoid it. He took the vial out of his pocket and stared at it for a few minutes.

“Well here goes nothing.” He removed the cork, placed the open end of the vial to his lips, tipped it back and swallowed the contents.

He then went to his bed and lay down to see what would happen. Malcolm felt very relaxed and there seemed to be no effect other than a calming sensation around his head as if a cloud was settling over his brain. He took a deep breath and slowly sat up. His fingertips felt slightly tingly and some of his senses seemed to have heightened a bit. His vision seemed especially clearer. Malcolm decided to make a trip to Avatar’s student den. It was time to see if this potion actually worked.

IV

The student den was unusually crowded for the evening. He guessed it was the rumors going around of a Darke coven that had boldly ventured into territory ruled by the Lhyte Council. Malcolm took the last empty seat at the bar and ordered his favorite beverage. He took a few sips of his drink and gazed around the room until his eyes fell on a lovely young student named Cassandra Knightfall. This happened to be someone his roommate Edward had his eye on. Malcolm took a deep breath, stood and walked over to her table.

“Hello.”

Cassandra was reading and she was in no mood to be bothered. All she wanted was a few moments of relaxation before retiring for the evening. She was sick of these preening boys assuming she was available for conversation or anything else. Besides, she promised her fiancée, who was at Ambercrumbe studying to be a University Headmaster, that she would be faithful to him. And now, of all people, here was this Potions pod actually daring to approach her. Without looking up at Malcolm, she muttered a barely audible,

“Hi.”

Malcolm was taken aback at first. It was clear she wasn’t interested in talking to him, but he pursued the conversation anyway. “My name is Malcolm Everstone.”

“How nice for you,” Cassandra replied in a haughty tone.

Malcolm was really perturbed now. If he walked away, as was his first instinct, he would appear totally defeated. Now was as good a time as any to test his ability, if indeed he really had it; but he had to be very subtle or he would really look like a fool.

“Wouldn’t you like to talk to me for a minute?” he asked her. “I’m a decent fellow once you get to know me.”

A strange look came over Cassandra’s face, as if she was trying to figure out a puzzle. Then her attitude seemed to transform from night to day. She looked up at Malcolm as if seeing him for the first time and said, “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to have a little chat. Sit down, Malcolm.”

“Thanks.” Malcolm took the empty chair across the table from her. So far so good, but he really didn’t know if she just decided to be polite or responded to his suggestion. He asked her, “What’s your name?”

“Cassandra Knightfall,” she answered with a charming smile.

“What are you studying?”

“Sorcery. You?”

“Alchemy,” Malcolm said. “So, what have you heard about this coven everyone’s whispering about? Anything?”

“I think its just all a bunch of baseless rumor mongering,” Cassandra said as if she was having the most important conversation in the world at that moment. “But listen to this. I assist in the Staff Office during my free hour and there have been missives received from the Lhyte Council. But of course I’m not privy to anything of substance.”

“Of course,” Malcolm said. “But if you were, you’d let me know wouldn’t you?”

Cassandra giggled conspiratorially. “Well perhaps…yes, I suppose.”

Malcolm decided now was the time for a real test. “Do you know my roommate by any chance? Edward Bonnerton? He’s in Sorcery as well.”

“Edward Bonnerton,” Cassandra groaned, as if saying the name brought a bad taste to her mouth. She rolled her eyes and said, “Yes.”

“What do you think of him?” Malcolm asked innocently.

“He’s a sad case really. I’m sorry to say.”

“What makes you say that?”

“I hate to tell you this since he’s your roommate, but I get nauseous just looking at him. He actually had the nerve to speak to me once, as if I were in the least interested.”

“Ah, you have someone back home then?” Malcolm asked. He wanted to know why she was so disinterested in meeting anyone.

“As a matter of fact, I am with someone and he’s wonderful,” Cassandra answered with a slight swoon in her voice. “His name is Vander Sinclair. He attends Ambercrumbe. He plans to become a university Headmaster once he completes his studies there.”

“Well,” Malcolm said with a smirk. “How nice for him.”

“I would be attending Ambercrumbe myself if it weren’t an all boy’s university. As it is, I’m going to join him as his Headmistress once I’m finished at this pathetic dump. Then we’ll marry and join together to run the finest university in Majikverse.”

A dark expression crossed Malcolm’ face. How dare this haughty bitch refer to Crommensmith as a pathetic dump! He was definitely going to have to teach her a lesson in manners. Apparently she was the outspoken type who was unafraid to reveal her true opinions. He wondered if that had anything to do with his subtle suggestions.

“Cassandra?” Malcolm said. Finally, here was the ultimate test.

“Yes?” the blonde responded with a faraway look in her eyes. Clearly she was thinking of her fiancée.

“It’s a bit noisy in here. Why don’t we go to my room?” Malcolm asked.

“Absolutely not!” Cassandra changed her tone once again. “The nerve of you! I told you I was promised to someone.”

Damnation, Malcolm thought, maybe this potion was useless after all. He decided to try a different tack. “I would really like for you to come to my room…just to talk.”

Cassandra looked at him suspiciously and then said, “Well, if you really want me to…and it’s just to talk.”

That’s it, thought Malcolm. The trick was in subtle suggestions. This was going to take some getting used to. And what better person to train with than the high and mighty future Headmistress? Before the day was through, the high and might miss Cassandra Knightfall was going to be eating out of his hand.

V

Malcolm led Cassandra into his room. Bonnerton would still be out for another few hours. Plenty of time to have a little fun with his new acquaintance, Malcolm thought. Malcolm gestured toward the sofa. “Have a seat. Can I get you anything?” “No thank you. So…Malcolm Everstone… what would you like to discuss that is so fascinating?”

“Your attitude.”

“My attitude?” Cassandra replied in a defensive tone.

Malcolm approached Cassandra and stood before her. “Yes. Crommensmith is the finest University in Majikverse. I don’t ever want you to forget that. From now on you will never again refer to it as a ‘pathetic dump.’ Is that understood?”

“Um…yes,” Cassandra stammered. “I apologize for that. I really didn’t mean it.”

“You’re damned right you didn’t,” Malcolm snarled. “Your boy would be honored beyond belief if he was as a mere caretaker at Crommensmith.”

Cassandra gasped and suddenly stood up. “If you don’t mind, I think I’d better leave now.”

“I do mind. Sit down. I’ll decide when its time for you to go.”

Cassandra seemed to struggle with his command and then slowly sat back down. She couldn’t seem to understand why he had such a command over her. And how dare he take about Vander like that? Just who did he think he was?

Malcolm’s mood suddenly turned pleasant. He sat down on the sofa next to Cassandra. He wanted to have a bit of fun with her before he got down to business.

“Excuse my harshness, Cassandra. I get a little defensive when someone maligns my school. You see; I’ve wanted to attend Crommensmith since I was a boy.”

“I’m ever so sorry if I offended you,” Cassandra said with complete sincerity. There was a slight mistiness in her eyes. Malcolm’s revelation had touched her. She looks really sexy pouting like that, Malcolm thought. Suddenly, he wondered what her lips would look like wrapped around his shaft. He touched her cheek gently.

“I forgive you, Cassandra. Just promise you won’t let it happen again.”

“I promise Malcolm,” she assured him, taking his hand in hers. “Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

Malcolm was impressed. From her body language and tone of her voice, she seemed to really mean it.

A grin slowly grew across Malcolm’s face. Fireworks were going off in his head and there was a quiver in his trousers. “Perhaps.”

“What would you like me to do?” Cassandra asked with an eager, longing look.

Adrenaline coursed through Malcolm’s body. “If it isn’t too much bother, I would like you to pleasure me with your mouth, Cassandra.”

“Um…No…I suppose it wouldn’t…” she said with a barely audible whisper, as if her fiancée would hear so many miles away. She couldn’t believe she was agreeing to this. How did she get herself in this situation? Something about Malcolm was so compelling; she felt she must do whatever he asked.

“Have you ever done anything like that before?”

“Yes… once,” Cassandra answered, slightly ashamed.

“With who?”

“Vander… before I left for Crommensmith. I wanted him to remember me while we were apart.”

“How touching. What do you think he would do if he found out you were with me right now?”

“I hate to say it, but he would destroy you. He has quite a temper.”

“Will you feel guilty pleasuring me?”

“Yes.” Cassandra hoped he might be persuaded not to have her actually do it.

Malcolm paused and suddenly an idea popped into his head. “Perhaps it might be better then if we played a little role-playing game.”

“Role-playing game? What do you mean?”

“Let’s pretend I’m your fiancée, Victor,” Malcolm said with a smile.

“Vander,” Cassandra corrected.

“Vander yes. This way you won’t feel like you’re betraying him.”

“I…I don’t know about this,” Cassandra replied with a confused look.

“I have an idea.” Malcolm took Cassandra’s hand and rose from the sofa. “Follow me.”

Malcolm led Cassandra out of his room and down the hallways and stairways until they reached the entrance to the Dream Chamber, Avatar’s main source of amusement. Through an incredible spell, the Dream Chamber recreated various settings in which students could act out any role they desired. As Malcolm and Cassandra approached the entrance, a group was exiting and a diminutive boy was about to enter and take his turn. Because of the popularity of the Dream Chamber, there was a sign up list and the wait took many weeks.

Malcolm called out to the boy. “Hold on, friend. What’s your name?”

The boy turned and looked suspiciously at the approaching pair. “Frederick Teaglass. Why?”

“Mind if we use the Dream Chamber, Fredrick?”

“Are you insane? I’ve been waiting forever to use it! Get on the list!”

“I really don’t have time for that.”

“Too bad,” Fredrick said as he started to enter the doorway.

Malcolm reached for the boy’s arm. “Fredrick. It’d be really fantastic if you’d let me take your turn. I vow to make it up to you.”

Fredrick looked at Malcolm with a stunned expression before finally stuttering, “Uh…all right then.”

Malcolm grinned. “Thank you my good friend.” He took Cassandra by the hand and led her into the cavernous Dream Chamber while Fredrick looked on with his mouth agape. Astonished by what had just transpired, Cassandra asked, “How in the world did you manage that?”

“I have a way with people I suppose.”

“So what are we doing here?”

“You’ll see.” Malcolm closed his eyes, concentrated very hard and began to utter a series of majikal words into the open space. Suddenly the room was transformed into a luxurious bedroom.

Cassandra soon recognized it as the famous Headmasters Quarters Suite located in the coastal mountains of Hornworth. It was the most famous inn in Majikverse. Vander had promised to take her there after their nuptials. He explained that it was a centuries old custom for all newly married Headmasters and now here it was in absolute perfect detail. She became very excited as she took in her surroundings. Everything was so real, even the view of the ocean outside the huge picture windows.

“This is incredible,” Cassandra exclaimed. “I can’t get over it!”

“Yes it is incredible,” Malcolm said with a dark gleam in his eye. His heart was pounding and he was very aroused. Cassandra Knightfall was now in the palm of his hands and soon he was going to have his way with her.

“Cassandra?”

“Yes?” Cassandra came out of her dreaminess and turned to smile at Malcolm.

“Are you ready to play our game?”

“I suppose so. How do we play?”

“We’re going to pretend that I’m your fiancée Vander Sinclair and we’ve just been married,” Malcolm said in a deliberate tone.

Cassandra’s eyes seemed to light up slightly at the idea. Malcolm took that as a positive sign. She just needed a little more prodding in the right direction. “I am Vander Sinclair and I’ve just been made Headmaster of my own university. We were betrothed earlier today and this is our first night together as husband and wife.”

Cassandra listened to his words with rapt attention. She became visibly excited and an amorous expression slowly crossed her face. Malcolm eagerly continued, “You’ve been dreaming about this for months and it’s finally here. You are finally joined in ceremony to the man of your dreams and your most intimate desires. You are incredibly excited.”

“Oh, yes,” Cassandra uttered in a breathless whisper. She was extremely aroused by his words. It was as if he really was Vander, her one true love. He even resembled him, or what she could remember of him; it had been so many weeks since she’d last seen him. As far as she was concerned, this was Vander standing in front of her. She became light headed all of a sudden and swooned as she rushed to hug Malcolm, “Oh Vander!”

“Cassandra!” Malcolm smiled. This was working perfectly.

“I couldn’t wait one more second until we could be alone,” Cassandra gushed as she began to kiss Malcolm/Vander on the lips. He embraced her close and returned her deep kisses, exploring her mouth with his tongue. His hand went down to her firm rear and he squeezed it gently before he pushed her against his groin. She lifted one leg slightly and rubbed it against his thigh as they kissed for several minutes. When they finally stopped, Cassandra was breathless and sighed. “Oh Vander! I am so happy!”

“I am too,” was all Malcolm/Vander said as he stared into her blue eyes.

“I must have you…immediately!” Cassandra exclaimed as she squirmed against him.

“Really? Why don’t you show me how much?”

Cassandra gazed lovingly at her new husband and then smiled demurely. Suddenly she was feeling quite sexy and she wanted to prove to her new husband how desirable she was. She was completely aroused by the fact that he was a full-fledged Headmaster now. He seemed so confident and it made her desire him even more. She couldn’t wait to become Headmistress at his university, Blackthorne University. It would be the culmination of all her dreams and desires. Cassandra decided to use her feminine wiles on him, to cause him as much arousal as she was experiencing.

“Vander, my love,” Cassandra asked with a coy, playful smile. “You are still planning to make me your Headmistress aren’t you?”

Malcolm/Vander smirked at her, realizing immediately what she was doing. It had its desired effect. He was suddenly feeling very powerful and aroused.

“I’m still thinking of you for the position, but there are others to consider.”

“Is there anything I can do to persuade you to choose me?” Cassandra implored as she began to push him towards the large round bed, rubbing her palms over his chest as she gently nudged him backwards.

“Perhaps.”

They reached the edge of the bed and Cassandra gently pushed him down onto it and then straddled his legs as she began to take the pins out of her hair to allow her hair to fall around her face. Then she began to open the top of her blouse.

“I would do anything for the position…Headmaster.”

Malcolm/Vander looked at her with obvious amusement. The way she said the last word put him over the top and he was completely hard now. He was really getting into this role-playing. Indeed it was quite easy to pretend he really was a Headmaster who was married to this nubile young thing whose perfectly molded breasts were being brought before him. Her nipples were fully erect and he reached up to take one breast in his hand and gently fondled it as Cassandra closed her eyes and sighed. He then pulled her blouse the rest of the way down to her waist as he held her wrists behind her back, and began to suck and lick the nipples and cleavage of her smooth, taut mounds.

Cassandra squirmed and sighed as he kissed her until she finally broke her hands from his grip and pushed him back onto the bed. As he made himself comfortable, Cassandra removed the rest of her clothing as quickly as she could and then climbed on the bed to straddle the man she now fully believed to be her new husband.

Malcolm/Vander was awe struck by her incredible body. His erection was straining in his trousers now, and he waited in anticipation for her to make her next move. He didn’t have to wait long however as Cassandra leaned down and began to lick and kiss his neck. Then she whispered breathlessly into his ear, giving him chills, “I would love to take you in my mouth… if you wish…Master Sinclair.”

Malcolm/Vander almost erupted at the sound of her words. She’s going to make me explode any minute, he thought. He watched as Cassandra began a long slow process of opening the front of his shirt so she could begin kissing and licking his chest. She then moved agonizingly slow toward his stomach, taking her time until she finally reached the belt of his trousers, gazing at him with a sensuous smile. He then watched as she loosened his belt, unzipped him and reached in to remove his aching member. Her soft touch made him gasp and tingle and Cassandra made a deliberate show of slowly stroking his shaft with gentle up and down motions. Then she parted her lips and flicked her tongue lightly against the swollen head, causing it to jump in her hands.

“You are so big, Master Sinclair,” she teased as she gave it another lick. “I don’t know if I can get all of you in my mouth. I’d better get it all wet first.”

Malcolm/Vander groaned with pleasure as Cassandra began to lick the entire surface of his cock, covering it with a coat of her saliva. Oh she’s good, he thought. He couldn’t believe how incredible it felt and couldn’t wait for her to put it in her mouth. Of all his favorite acts of intimacy there was nothing like having a beautiful girl perform oral pleasures on him. His girlfriend at Stonebridge Academy once pleasured him for a full two hours on one lazy afternoon. Cassandra gave the tip of his cock one last swirl with her tongue and then parted her full lips to take him fully into her warm, wet mouth.

Malcolm/Vander grunted loudly as she slowly took in the entire length, held it there for a moment, and then slowly started to slide it back out. She repeated the motion several times and then merely held the head tightly in her mouth, swirling her wet tongue around the tip, driving Malcolm/Vander insane with desire. He reached up and held her head in his hands as Cassandra began to work her mouth and lips on him, bringing him to increasing heights of ecstasy.

After several minutes, Cassandra was totally enthralled in her pleasuring, turning her head back and forth as she slid him in and out of her mouth, strings of saliva dripping from her lips to the head of his cock, as she hummed and moaned on his shaft.

Malcolm/Vander couldn’t take it anymore and quickly pulled her head up before he erupted. Cassandra uttered a disappointed moan and pouted as Malcolm/Vander pulled her up towards him. She wanted to continue suckling him but then became excited when she realized he was ready to make love to her. She rose and promptly straddled his waist, reaching between her thighs to guide his shaft into her now wet and heated opening. She could not fathom how incredibly aroused she was.

“Please…take me…Vander,” Cassandra groaned as she slowly slid her tight slit over him and filled herself to the hilt. Her walls held him firm like a velvet glove and Malcolm/Vander reached up to grab her by the waist so he could hold her while he pushed into her, raising her until she threw her head back and moaned loudly. She then surprised him by suddenly placing her hands on his chest and giving him a dirty sensuous look. She gazed intensely into his eyes and began to slowly grind her hips upon him. He took it to mean that she wished to be the one doing the plowing, and he was quite satisfied with that. He relaxed and lay back, allowing Cassandra to perform all the work. After awhile, it would be his turn.

“This feels… Unnnnh! …So…ummmmm… wonderful,” Cassandra exclaimed between groans and grunts. She continued to hump up and down on Malcolm/Vander. He was thoroughly enjoying watching her ride on top of him. He reached up to take her bouncing breasts in his hands and gave them as squeeze as Cassandra uttered a long moan. Soon she was bucking faster and faster until her body was shaking with spasms on top of him.

“I…I’m…going …to…explode!” Cassandra squealed as her body began to shudder from the looming climax. Malcolm/Vander suddenly lifted her off of him before she could achieve release.

“Not yet, my sweet.”

Malcolm/Vander took the stunned Cassandra by the waist and flipped her over onto her back. He then kneeled between her legs and brought her up by the waist and quickly mounted her with one quick thrust, causing Cassandra to cry out with surprise and pleasure. When he filled her and made his penetration comfortable, he began to slowly thrust into her.

Cassandra began to sigh and breathe heavily, tossing her head from side to side, her gold hair falling over her face. Malcolm/Vander reached down and grasped her firm breasts and squeezed them as he rammed into her. He proceeded to hammer her deep and hard in that position for nearly twenty minutes until he stopped to gasp for air. Cassandra continued to grind her hips against him. Malcolm/Vander had reached the point where he felt totally animalistic, realizing he could do whatever he wanted to Cassandra. He recalled her initial haughtiness and her snide comment about Crommensmith. Now was the time for a proper lesson. When he finally caught his breath, he pulled out of Cassandra, causing her to look up at him with a pleading look, wondering why he was stopping.

“Turn over,” Malcolm/Vander told her.

Cassandra gave him a puzzled look. “What?”

“I said turn over. That’s an order,” Malcolm/Vander said sternly. If she wanted to get plowed by a Headmaster, she was going to get her wish.

Cassandra was aroused by his forcefulness and promptly complied by turning over onto her stomach, thrusting her tight rear slightly in the air.

“Up on your hand and knees,” Malcolm/Vander ordered, giving her rump a playful swat.

Cassandra gasped at the sting and became even more excited.

“Yes, Headmaster,” she replied obediently as she brought herself up into the desired position.

“Are you ready to be properly plowed, Cassandra?”

“Yes, Headmaster,” Cassandra replied quickly, trying to please him by saying what he wanted to hear.

“How bad do you want it?” he asked as he reached between her legs to finger her wet opening.

“I want it very badly Headmaster!” she answered, shuddering at his touch.

“You want it from behind, don’t you?” Malcolm/Vander hissed at her as he fingered her more deeply.

“Yes! Please…do it,” Cassandra whined, trying to push her body back towards his erection.

“Beg for it,” Malcolm ordered as he slapped her ass with his free hand.

“Please, Headmaster! Please plow me from behind!”

Finally, Malcolm/Vander was ready. He lubricated himself with her slick juice and then positioned himself at her opening. He placed the head in first, causing Cassandra to groan. When he was ready he pushed himself into her tight hole. As he began to thrust into her, Cassandra winced and grabbed the sheets tightly in her fists.

“You enjoy this, don’t you, Cassandra? You like being plowed in the rear by your Headmaster?”

“Oh! Yes!” Cassandra hissed between clenched teeth. His cock was painful and pleasurable at the same time and she became even more aroused than before.

As Malcolm/Vander rammed her from behind, he carried on a running commentary to Cassandra, eliciting moans of acknowledgment and pleasure from her. “From now on, you’re going to take all your orders from me. Every morning I’m going to wake up with my cock in your mouth, and when I need to relieve some tension from running my University, you’re going service me like a good little Headmistress aren’t you?”

Cassandra moaned in agreement at the sound of his last words. She was going to be his Officer after all. She wanted to do whatever he wanted. She gasped, “Yes! Ummm… Headmaster!”

Malcolm leaned forward to grab a fistful of Cassandra’s hair, pulling her head backwards until her back arched. “If you’re an obedient little Headmistress, perhaps I’ll allow you to assist me in other ways while I run my school.” Cassandra squealed loudly and almost climaxed at the sound of that. “Yes, Headmaster! Uuunhh! I’ll do anything you ask of me!”

“All right then, move!” Malcolm/Vander grasped her hips tightly and pumped her relentlessly. Cassandra responded by shoving her hips back to meet his thrusts. She let her torso fall forward on to the bed where she grabbed a fistful of the sheet and bit into it as she took his pounding. She began to shudder as she built toward an intense orgasm.

The two of them exploded in unison with loud groans and gasps. Malcolm/Vander spilled most of his load inside Cassandra, who shook underneath him. Suddenly he pulled out to shoot his last few strings over her undulating back. He jerked the last few drops out and rubbed his engorged member all over her now pink cheeks.

Then, Malcolm fell forward on top of her Cassandra, exhausted. They lay breathing heavily and hearts pounding as one. After awhile Malcolm got up to wash and dress while Cassandra relaxed on the bed, flush and satiated.

Malcolm tossed Cassandra her clothes. “You’d better get dressed.”

“What?” Cassandra asked, confused. “Why?”

Malcolm was amused that Cassandra was still under the impression that she was with her newlywed husband.

“Because our Dream Chamber time is nearly over.”

“Dream Chamber? Vander, what in the Underworld are you talking about?”

“Sorry, I’m not Vander any longer. I’m back to good old Malcolm Everstone. We were just having a bit of role playing fun here.”

“Oh,” Cassandra said as she started to rise off the bed. “Oh yes, I see. My goodness it was so…real.”

Cassandra suddenly noticed a pulsing sensation in her pubic area and soreness in her rear. Did we really just do what I think we did? Cassandra asked herself. Suddenly, she remembered her husband to be and gasped with embarrassment. Her body flushed as she hurried to put on her clothing.

“We didn’t really…do…?” Cassandra started to ask as she finished dressing.

“Of course not,” Malcolm answered, knowing full well what she meant. “That’s the majik of the Dream Chamber. Amazing isn’t it?”

“Oh what a relief! Well then,” Cassandra gushed as she pinned her hair back up. She was still a bit confused and unsure.

“I had a wonderful time, Cassandra. Didn’t you have a great time?”

Cassandra suddenly became more pleasant and confident. “Oh absolutely yes! I had a wonderful time.”

As they left the Dream Chamber, Malcolm told her, “I’ll walk you to your room.” Cassandra smiled winsomely. “That would be very nice, Malcolm.”

When they finally arrived at her door, Malcolm told her, “Cassandra, I have a favor to ask of you.”

“Yes? What is it?”

“My friend, Edward Bonnerton. It would be very important to me that the next time you see him, you’ll be very friendly to him.”

“Well,” Cassandra said, struggling a bit with the suggestion. It didn’t take her long to decide that it wouldn’t be such a bad idea, if that were that important to Malcolm. “I suppose he’s not so bad.”

“Pretend you’re really interested, but be subtle. Make it appear as if it’s his idea for the two of you to get together. Go ahead and tell him you’re engaged, but that you have an open relationship and you’re free to see other people. Believe me you won’t regret it. Edward is a really great guy once you get to know him, and the two of you will hit it off, I promise.”

“Um, all right then. If it’s so important to you, I’ll do it.”

“That’s my girl!” Malcolm gave Cassandra a peck on the cheek. “I’ll see around some time.”

Cassandra stared longingly as Malcolm walked away. She suddenly regretted not having invited him into her room to spend more time together. Suddenly he turned and she was hopeful that he might ask her just that.

“One last thing. You don’t remember anything that happened in the last hour, especially in the Dream Chamber, do you?”

“What… Dream Chamber?” Cassandra asked with a puzzled expression.

Malcolm grinned and walked way, whistling down the corridor as he headed back to his room to plot out his next plan. He felt an adrenaline jolt when he decided that the high and mighty Professor Valerius would be his next candidate for a proper attitude adjustment.

VI

The next day Malcolm bided his time by working diligently archiving the remaining potions from the Darkefyre scrolls and books. He had already removed and hidden any trace of the Mastrmynde potion, lest anyone become suspicious. He didn’t know how long the potion he ingested was supposed to last, but so far, the effects seemed to be indefinite. There were also no noticeable side effects other than mild periods of euphoria.

All he had to concentrate on now was figuring out the best way to approach Professor Valerius. If she was as susceptible to his powers of suggestion as Cassandra had been he was in for a real treat. But he had to be extremely careful and above all discreet. If he was going to have his way with the voluptuous professor he wanted to keep it a secret or there would definitely be repercussions. Fraternization between students and professors was strictly forbidden at Crommensmith.

Malcolm was startled out of his thoughts by a voice from the next room.

“Mr. Everstone, come here at once,” said Professor Valerius.

“Yes, Professor!” Malcolm set down his quill and headed to Professor Valerius’ room. His heart was beating quickly as he entered. Perhaps she had discovered what he was up to and he was about to suffer the consequences.

Before Malcolm could worry any more, Professor Valerius informed him, “The counselor wishes to see you immediately for your session.”

Malcolm was puzzled. His session wasn’t scheduled until next week. Suddenly, he got the sense from Professor Valerius’ attitude that she somehow pushed his appointment forward for some reason. Perhaps she wished to discover some excuse to get him expelled. He decided he would have to deal with that later. He headed off to meet the counselor. On his way he suddenly remembered what others had told him; that Professor Drusilla Levay had the gift empathic powers. In other words, she had the ability to detect one’s emotions, which was useful in her role as the university counselor.

Malcolm grew nervous and wondered if Professor Levay would be able to detect that he had the ability of influencing minds. Well, he decided, what if she did? All he had to do was use it on her. In the mean time, he could pass off his nervousness as stress from his studies. Malcolm arrived and entered to meet Professor Levay for the first time. He was a bit surprised to find how attractive she was. Her warm smile of greeting suddenly made him feel very much at ease.

Professor Levay smiled as she gestured to a large comfy chair. “Greetings, Mr. Everstone. Please make yourself comfortable.” Malcolm sat down and took a deep breath. Levay sat across from him. When she crossed her legs Malcolm was suddenly seized by the thought of what it would be like to plow her right there in the room. He blocked the thought out of his mind quickly and focused instead on the session.

Levay’s gentle voice was soothing. “So how are you adjusting to Crommensmith, Mr. Everstone?”

“It’s been fantastic so far. Better than I expected in some ways. In other ways it’s...”

“Yes. Go on,” Levay prompted.

“Well...never mind. It’s nothing really.”

“Please don’t hold back,” Levay admonished him. “These sessions are confidential. I vow that anything you say will remain in this room. I want you to be as open and honest with me as possible.”

“Well, I hate to complain about this really, but...it’s my Potions Instructor.”

“Professor Valerius?”

Malcolm nodded.

“Please continue,” Levay urged.

“Well, Professor Valerius... how shall I put this? She can be somewhat severe.”

“Do explain.”

“I’ll be honest with you, Professor. I never expected her class to be so rigid and demanding.”

Levay nodded in agreement. “Yes, I’ve heard Professor Valerius can be quite stern with her students.”

“It would be one thing if she was stern on everyone, but...Well, I believe she has a vendetta of some kind.”

Levay leaned forward in her chair. “What do you mean?”

“It would be fairly obvious if you visited any of her classes. She treats the male students like...well, I’d rather not say.”

“Are you saying that she treats them unfairly?”

Malcolm sighed. “I don’t know, perhaps it’s my imagination. It just seems as if she’s much more critical of the male students in class. She’s quick to point out our mistakes and at the same time makes excuses for the girls.”

“Mr. Everstone, you have to understand that Professor Valerius expects only the best from her students. We’ve been colleagues for only a short time, but I’ve always known her to put Crommensmith’s best interests ahead of her own,” Levay said, trying to make a case for Professor Valerius.

“Yes, well, I’m certain she does, but she makes me a nervous wreck,” Malcolm said with a pained expression. It actually felt good to get all this off his chest. Professor Levay seemed sincerely interested in his feelings and he also sensed she had no clue about his mind altering ability.

“Well, if this really is a problem, there are ways to handle it,” Levay said. “Have you tried some relaxation exercises?”

“Yes,” Malcolm said. “I’ve tried all the recommended techniques. None of it seems to help.”

“I read in your file that you attended Stonebridge Academy. That school has a reputation for its strict academic structure. What did you do to relieve your stress while you were there?” Levay asked.

Malcolm looked at Levay for a moment and found the opening he had been waiting for.

“Well, there was one thing...” Malcolm started to say and then trailed off.

“Continue, Mr. Everstone. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind.”

Malcolm’s heart began to pump quickly. “Well, it’s a bit embarrassing.”

“Don’t be embarrassed. Please continue.”

“I had an acquaintance at Stonebridge... and… whenever I had an intense class session or an exam coming up...well, she would...um... perform… oral pleasures on me,” Malcolm explained with a sheepish tone.

Professor Levay was slightly taken aback. While this was not the most unusual thing that she had ever heard in a counseling session, Professor Levay had expected Malcolm to admit to self-pleasuring to relieve his stress. She kept up her calm demeanor and continued, “Was that successful for you?”

“Well, yes, very much so actually,” Malcolm admitted and then blushed. “I’m sorry, perhaps this is bit too revealing on my part.”

“No, no, it’s quite alright. I understand completely,” Levay assured him, trying to sound comforting. “May I ask you a more personal question? Don’t answer if you don’t wish to.” Malcolm nodded his assent.

“Have you been intimate with anyone since you’ve been here at Crommensmith?”

Malcolm shifted nervously and finally admitted. “Yes, but only once. But I won’t be seeing this person again.”

“I see,” Professor Levay said.

There was a long pause before Malcolm suddenly looked straight into the counselor’s eyes “Professor Levay, I’d like to call you Drusilla if you don’t mind.”

“Well, it’s a bit informal for a student counselor relationship,” Professor Levay said after a pause. “But I suppose there would be no harm in it. As long as you address me as Professor Levay outside of this room.”

“Absolutely,” Malcolm agreed. Then he leaned forward in his chair with his elbows on his knees, hands clasped together, and locked his eyes on hers. “Drusilla, I want to be totally open and honest with you. I find talking with you to be very comforting. I sense there is a very strong connection growing between us. I wouldn’t ask you this if I didn’t trust you totally…”

“I’m glad you feel that way, Mr. Everstone,” Professor Levay said, suddenly intrigued by Malcolm. “What would you like to ask me?”

“Call me Malcolm,” Malcolm said.

Drusilla looked at Malcolm and felt a sudden strange sensation that she had never experienced before. She normally would have never allowed such a familiarity with a student, but something compelled her otherwise. Almost in a trance she said, “Malcolm.”

“As I was saying, I’ve never felt this trusting of anyone before, even though we’ve only just met. I’ll understand if you don’t agree to what I ask of you.”

Professor Levay already sensed what he was about to ask and she couldn’t believe what this was leading to. It was highly inappropriate and she would not hesitate to tell him so. Her instinct told her to end the session but instead she said, “Ask me.”

“To help ease the pressure of my studies under Professor Valerius I would appreciate it very much if you would pleasure me orally,” Malcolm blurted out. His adrenaline was coursing and heart pounded furiously in his chest.

Professor Levay was now feeling utterly perturbed and she attempted to fight off his compelling words. “Malcolm...this is very...inappropriate. There are certain rules, as you know, and as your counselor, I do not believe this would be very conducive to…”

“Drusilla, I know you really want to do this for me,” Malcolm interrupted. “You want me to be relieved of my stress don’t you?”

Drusilla stared at Malcolm, stunned. “Yes.”

Malcolm smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. “I would never ask this of anyone but you. I believe you’re the only one that understands what I’m going through. This would be a profound help to help me to deal with Professor Valerius.”

“Malcolm...” Drusilla started to say.

“Please do it for me, Drusilla,” Malcolm said as he stroked her cheek. “I believe doing this for me would make you feel a great sense of accomplishment.”

Professor Levay looked at him with an anxious expression and her breathing began to grow heavier, her ample breasts rising and falling.

“I believe you’ll receive as much as I will out of it,” Malcolm said in encouragement. “When you taste my fluid, it will taste like the nectar of a bantha fruit, and you will become extremely aroused.”

Malcolm began to trace a forefinger around Professor Levay’s parted lips, “When you swallow it, you will receive an orgasm so intense and powerful it will be like nothing you’ve ever experienced.”

Professor Levay closed her eyes. She sighed as her body shuddered slightly. She seemed to be meditating, and when she finally opened her eyes, she edged closer to Malcolm.

“Would you like to do it?”

Professor Levay finally uttered the word that Malcolm wanted to hear.

“Yes,” Professor Levay replied with a barely audible whisper. “But… I’ve never done it before...”

“I’ll guide you,” Malcolm said as he tried to contain his excitement. He opened the zipper of his trousers and reached in to take out his hardening member. He then took a hand and placed it behind Levay’s head and gently guided her down to his lap.

“First, use your tongue to lick the tip. This will cause it to become harder.”

Levay leaned down further, shifting her body to a more comfortable position, and did as he suggested, parting her lips to allow her tongue to lick the tip of his shaft. It jumped at her touch and Malcolm smiled at her look of surprise. “That’s normal.”

Levay began to lick slowly, and allowed Malcolm to guide her head lower so that her tongue could lick the entire length of his shaft. Malcolm sighed and leaned his head back to watch her and began to give her instruction on how to perform. “Hold it with one hand at the base...yes, like that...that feels good...now put the head in your mouth and hold it there...use your hand to stroke up and down...slowly...yes...like that...now use your tongue...swirl it around the head… Keep moving your hand...very good...just like that... now take a little more in your mouth...very slowly...yes...(unh)...keep using your tongue… just like that...yes...that’s very good Drusilla...”

Malcolm watched as Levay suckled him. He grinned as he felt a wave of pleasure overcome him and he became light headed from the blood that was rushing from his head to his penis.

“Yes...now take it in a bit more...take your time... your hand feels good...now take as much as you can into your mouth...now hold it there...Ummm... yes that’s perfect... you are doing very good, Drusilla...now slowly let it back out...keep stroking...keep your tongue pressed against it... when you reach the tip, hold it...now back down...yes... that feels very good... you are a natural at this, Drusilla.”

Malcolm enjoyed watching Professor Levay and guiding her. It was thrilling to have a novice that he could instruct in the exact fashion he desired.

“Now move your mouth a little faster...up and down...yes...just like that...can you taste some of the nectar yet?”

Professor Levay responded with an affirmative nod of her head and a soft moan, which caused Malcolm to gasp at the sensation.

“That feels fantastic...now move your hand faster...swirl your tongue...yes...just like that...aaahh...that’s a good girl...keep going...enjoy it...like it’s the best thing you’ve ever tasted... ”

Professor Levay moaned and her head motions became more intense as she bobbed up and down on his shaft. She began to make wet, slurping noises as she filled her mouth with his thick shaft, tasting his pre-ejaculation and becoming more aroused every minute.

Malcolm hissed with pleasure, “Slow down a little...yes...that feels so good, Drusilla... you learn very quickly... your tongue feels so good...yes...ummmmm...just like that.”

The more pre-fluid Professor Levay tasted, the more aroused she became until she was sucking and licking with abandon, turning her head as she went up and down on him, attempting to draw his juice out with her suckling. Malcolm tightened his grip on the fistful of hair in his hand and began to force her head up and down faster while he bucked his hips upward, filling her mouth to the hilt, his testicles bouncing against her chin. He groaned loudly as Drusilla hummed and moaned on his shaft, sliding him in and out of her full lips. Malcolm kept up his instructions for the whole session, making Professor Levay do different things with her mouth and tongue, making her change rhythm to prolong the intense pleasure. Finally, he tensed up and began to erupt into her mouth. When the creamy fluid hit her throat, Professor Levay swallowed it hungrily. She continued stroking him and suckling his prick with relentless intensity. Her free hand then quickly slid in between her legs and she cupped her crotch. She began to shudder with an intense orgasm as Malcolm continued to spill into her mouth. She caught every drop while she continued sucking until Malcolm was spent. He sighed and laid his head back as Professor Levay began to slow down and then finally licked him off completely, gathering every drop with her now expert tongue. Professor Levay sat up, slightly dazed by the experience and her orgasm.

“That was wonderful, Drusilla,” Malcolm said. He gingerly tucked his prick into his trousers. “I feel totally relaxed.”

“I’m so pleased I could help you, Malcolm,” Professor Levay said, feeling a profound sense of accomplishment. She was proud that her performance pleased him.

“It would be very helpful if we could continue our sessions, once a week, perhaps?” Malcolm suggested.

“Yes, absolutely,” Professor Levay replied with an eager smile. “By all means. I’m always here to help.”

“Thank you,” Malcolm said. He stood and gave Professor Levay a grateful pat on the head.

After Malcolm left her quarters, Professor Levay sighed wistfully. She began counting the days until their next session.

VII

Once again Malcolm had to put off his plans for Professor Valerius. It was his first day off since he had arrived at Crommensmith. He and Edward decided a rousing wicker match was in order. This kept them physically fit and their competitive juices flowing.

“So, what’s the word on this coven everyone’s going on about?” Bonnerton asked as he hammered the ball across the court.

“All I’ve heard is this coven has wandered close to Crommensmith and we’ve been warned by the Lhyte Council of a possible threat,” Malcolm answered as he chased the ball across the floor and backhanded it with his racquet.

The match ended in a narrow win for Edward. After a shower and a change into casual clothes, Edward suggested they head to the den for a refreshing beverage or two. They took their usual spots at the bar so they could watch all the girls come and go.

Edward suddenly leaned close with a conspiratorial grin. “You won’t believe this. Remember the girl I told you about from my Sorcery class? Cassandra Knightfall?”

“You mean the pretty one...blonde...all high and mighty?”

Edward grinned. “That’s the one! Except, she isn’t quite so high and mighty anymore.”

“What do you mean?” Malcolm asked. He knew full well what Edward meant.

“Believe it or not, she’s been after me for a few days now,” Edward exclaimed with glee.

“At the start of the term, she would scarcely say a word to me. She acted as if I didn’t exist. I even tried to talk to her once and she burned me to the ground.”

“So what happened?” Malcolm said, urging his clueless friend on.

“I have no idea. One day she has an attitude, and the next, she’s on me like a curse. We’ve been getting together for the last few days.”

“Are you serious?” Malcolm said as he listened with amusement.

“Get this,” Edward continued. “She tells me she’s engaged to some twank from Ambercrumbe, but she has an open relationship. She’s free to see others until they’re married. I’m going to ride this swan for all she’s worth.”

“So how is she?” Malcolm asked.

“Unbelievable,” Edward said with obvious pride and laughed. “But a gentlemen never tells.”

Malcolm laughed. “You’re no gentleman.”

“Look who’s talking,” Edward said and took a drink. “What about you? Any decent prospects?”

“I’m doing alright,” Malcolm said evenly.

“Sure you are! This is Edward you’re talking to. I’ll wager you haven’t spoken to one fawn since you’ve been here.”

“I’ll tell you what…. point out any beautiful fawn in here, and I’ll wager 50 debts that I can get her to take me to her room.”

Edward looked at Malcolm with a disbelieving expression and then replied eagerly, “You’re on!”

Malcolm sat back while Edward scanned the den for a few moments. After a few restless minutes, in walked a statuesque beauty with silky gold hair, crystal blue eyes, high cheekbones with an attitude to match.

“What about her?” Edward said with a mischievous grin. He pointed to the blonde, who Edward knew full well to be enamored with the same sex.

Malcolm watched the beautiful blonde take a seat at an empty table. “Victoria Markshammer? She’s Sapphic you know.”

“You said any beautiful fawn in here,” Edward reminded him.

“All right then, you have a wager.” Malcolm took a confident breath and rose out of his chair. He headed over to the table and took the empty chair next to Victoria and made himself comfortable.

“Hello there. I’m Malcolm Everstone.”

“I’m unavailable,” Victoria responded icily.

We’ll see about that, Malcolm thought. “What if I told you that for the next hour, I will be the most important person you’ve ever met?”

Victoria rolled her eyes and sneered, “I would say you were deluded.”

“Tell me your first name,” Malcolm told her.

Victoria suddenly seemed to tense at his words and then she turned slowly to look Malcolm in the eyes. With a puzzled expression, she responded, “Victoria.”

“That’s a nice name,” Malcolm said. “How would you like to invite me to your room so we can get to know each other a little better?”

“I can’t...my roommate is getting out of class soon and…” Victoria tried to explain.

“That’s all right. I don’t mind.”

“You don’t understand,” Victoria said with an uncomfortable tone.

“I understand completely,” Malcolm assured her. “Don’t worry about your roommate. Just look at me and smile like I’m the most important person in this room.”

Victoria did exactly as she was told and put a hand on his arm and gave him a sweet smile. Malcolm looked over at Edward, who was slack jawed as he watched his roommate give him a thumb’s up sign. Suddenly Malcolm and Victoria got up from the table and left the student den.

Victoria led Malcolm to her dorm room and once inside, Malcolm made himself at home as Victoria stood by, unsure of what to do next. Malcolm patted the sofa next to where he was seated and told her, “Come here and sit next to me.”

Victoria sat down, crossed her legs and folded her hands together elegantly on her knee. Malcolm was stuck by how beautiful she really was. Flawless skin, clear blue eyes, silken hair, poised manner, and an ample pair of breasts snugly fitted under her tight blouse. She had it all, including a full, sensuous pair of lips.

“You’re very attractive, Victoria.”

Victoria giggled, embarrassed. “Thank you, Malcolm.”

“I have to ask this; are you and your roommate involved?”

Malcolm already knew the answer but he wanted to hear it from her. He had always had a thing for gorgeous Sapphics. One of his fantasies was having a threesome with two girls at once. He was glad Edward had picked her. He couldn’t believe he hadn’t thought of pursuing her before.

“Why, yes. Her name is Charisma Castlemoor. Actually she’ll be here very soon.”

“Charisma. Yes, I think I know her. She’s very attractive as well.”

“Yes, she is quite beautiful,” Victoria assured him. “I love her so much!”

“I’ve always been curious about this. What do you do in bed together? I mean, when you make love.”

“Well,” Victoria began, blushing profusely. “We hold each other a lot...and… we kiss each other...everywhere.”

Malcolm was practically salivating at the thought. “That sounds very nice. It appears you two have something quite special.”

“Yes, very much so,” Victoria said with a wistful sigh.

“Have you ever been with a boy?”

“No. Not...intimately. I allowed a boy to kiss me once, but really I’ve always been attracted to girls.”

Malcolm swallowed. This was better than he expected. “Let me ask you this, how would you like to see what it’s like to be with a man? I have a feeling you would enjoy it very much.”

“I don’t know...” Victoria replied, unsure, her brow furrowed.

“Listen, we could try a few things, and if you don’t enjoy it, we’ll stop,” Malcolm suggested. His heart rate began to pick up.

“Well, I suppose there wouldn’t be any harm in it. What should we do first?”

“Why don’t you take off all your clothes,” Malcolm said, trying to sound matter of fact.

Victoria paused for a moment, as if to collect her thoughts, and then began to remove her shoes. Then she stood up, removed her cloak, skirt, blouse and lingerie until her nubile body was revealed in all its glory. She stood before him and placed her hands behind her back and sort of stood up on her tiptoes, as if to display her body for his approval.

Malcolm gaped in awe. He had never seen a girl with a more perfect physique. Everything; from her toned calves, firm thighs, hips, flat stomach, slender waist, full breasts, soft shoulders and slender neck, was all perfectly proportioned. She is built for plowing, he thought.

“You are incredible. Come over here and sit on my lap, with your back towards me.”

Victoria did as she was told and sat down on Malcolm, shifting her body to make herself comfortable as she straddled his lap.

“First, I’m going to touch your breasts,” Malcolm told her as he licked his lips.

“All right.”

Malcolm reached under her arms and took her full ripe breasts in each hand and gave them each a gentle squeeze. They were firm in his palms and her pink nipples, growing fully erect now, pointed outwards between his fingers.

“That feels good doesn’t it?” Malcolm asked as he massaged her cleavage.

“Ummm, yes it does! Quite nice actually,” Victoria responded, realizing the pleasure of a boys hands for the first time.

“How about when I do this?” Malcolm said as he pinched her nipples slightly. “Does that excite you?”

Victoria winced and squirmed on his lap, before sighing, “Ummm…yes.”

“Victoria, there’s something I want you to try,” Malcolm said as he continued to fondle her, rubbing and squeezing her soft mounds. “It’s something similar to what you do with your roommate, Charisma.”

“What is it?” Victoria asked as she leaned her head back, her eyes closed as she reveled in the sensation his hands were causing by touching her.

“Turn around and get on your knees and I’ll show you.”

Malcolm released Victoria’s breasts and she immediately did as she was told. She kneeled between Malcolm’ legs as he opened his cloak, unzipped his trousers and took out his rock hard erection. “Have you ever eaten a chocolate ice stick?”

“Yes! I loved those when I was a little girl.”

“This tastes exactly like that,” Malcolm said, planting the suggestion in her mind. When she tasted him, she would experience the dessert with her own sense of taste.

“Are you serious? I don’t believe it?”

“It’s true. Go ahead and try it.”

Victoria licked her lips, gave Malcolm a sweet smile, and then leaned forward over his lap to taste the head of his throbbing shaft. She instinctively closed her eyes and moaned with delight as she licked him, the memories of chocolate ice sticks flooding her mind. She had forgotten how wonderful the treat had tasted. Soon, she was taking him into her warm, salivating mouth, where she used her lips and tongue to suck him off.

Malcolm groaned in pleasure as Victoria went to work on him, turning her head from side to side and taking as much of him into her mouth as she could, as if she couldn’t get enough of him. Her wet licking and sucking were music to his ears, as well her soft moans of pleasure as she continued her vigorous suckling. Malcolm leaned his head back and allowed Victoria to continue stimulating him, reaching up occasionally to run his hands through her silken hair or stoke her puckering cheek.

* * *

Charisma Castlemoor was anxious as her final class ended for the day. She was eagerly looking forward to getting to her room where Victoria was no doubt anxiously awaiting her arrival. She needed to unwind from her day, and what better way than have her lover pleasure her orally, as she needed a good orgasm oh so badly. She picked up her steps as she began to imagine her lovely Victoria, her blonde head buried between her thighs. She reached her room, entered, and looked over at the sofa as her unbelieving eyes adjusted to what was before her.

* * *

It was almost too much for Malcolm to bear, and he felt the onset of an eruption when he heard the door open and in walked Charisma Castlemoor. He smiled at her and said, “Hello.”

“What is going on here?” Charisma exclaimed in shock and dismay. “Victoria! What are you doing?”

Victoria started to lift her head to respond, but Malcolm gently pushed her head back down and ordered her, “Don’t stop.”

“Who in the Underworld are you?” Charisma asked Malcolm angrily as she watched in disbelief as Victoria continued what she was doing. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m just getting acquainted with your roommate,” Malcolm replied with a self-satisfied smirk.

Charisma shut her eyes and told herself, “This can’t be happening.”

“Why don’t you join me here on the sofa?” Malcolm suggested as he gestured to the empty spot next to him. “I’ll let you watch.”

Charisma blinked and started to shake as tears welled in her eyes. How could this boy have done this to her Victoria? She felt herself compelled to sit next to Malcolm on the sofa, as far away from him as she could. Malcolm watched her and took delight in her jealous rage. Here he was, having Charisma’s lover pleasure him while she watched in horror.

“She really seems to be enjoying this,” Malcolm said smugly.

“How could she do this? How did you...?” Charisma asked, unable to take her eyes off her lover, who was busy sliding the wet shaft in and out of her mouth.

“It wasn’t difficult actually. She was quite eager to try it. Doesn’t that get you exited...her doing this to me?”

“No…I…” Charisma said softly, but her words belied the fact that the scene before her was actually arousing her. “I...I don’t know...”

“Victoria’s very excited,” Malcolm said, feeding her subtle suggestions. “You look like you’re flushed. Why don’t you undress?”

As Charisma continued to stare, she began to slowly undress. Malcolm noticed with pleasure that Charisma’s nipples were fully erect and her face seemed awash with excitement and arousal. After all her clothes were removed, Charisma squeezed her legs together and folded her arms across her breast.

“Why don’t you stimulate yourself?” Malcolm suggested. “If you want to.”

Charisma began to slide one hand down between her legs. Malcolm watched eagerly as she gently parted her legs and began to insert one finger, and then another, inside of herself, manipulating her clitoris with tender care. After several seconds Charisma was moaning and sighing as she fingered herself. Malcolm watched fascinated as Charisma brought herself to throes of pleasure while relishing Victoria’s mouth on his member. It can’t get any better than this, he thought. Soon he felt the first surges of an orgasm. He quickly pulled Victoria’s head up off of his lap and took several deep breaths until he recovered and the sensation died down. His shaft throbbed, inches from Victoria’s parted lips. She looked as if she couldn’t wait to take it back in.

“All right then. Let’s try something different,” Malcolm suddenly announced. “I’d like to see you pleasure each other now.”

Malcolm then sat back and watched as Victoria embraced her lover and began kissing her sensuously. He thrilled as their tongues probed each other, their hands exploring each other’s bodies. They seemed to have a well-choreographed way of pleasuring each other, their bodies shifting and moving continuously, lips kissing each other in their most intimate places.

Their soft whimpers and moans stimulated Malcom’s aural senses. His body tingled watching the two beautiful women caress and kiss each other. They had moved into a position where each had their face buried between the other’s legs, Victoria on top of Charisma. Their bodies started to move more vigorously, and Malcolm knew they were about to bring each other to orgasm.

“Hold on,” Malcolm said. He had an idea.

The girls stopped and looked at him, quite confused as to why their passion was interrupted.

“Charisma, I want you to sit up here,” Malcolm said as he guided her to sit at the end of the sofa with her legs apart. Then he told Victoria, “I want you to keep kissing her there.”

Victoria nodded eagerly. She knelt and leaned down to put her mouth on her lover’s sweet opening. Malcolm then positioned himself behind Victoria and opened her wide with his fingers and placed the head of his shaft at her fully stimulated vagina. As Victoria began to lick Charisma, Malcolm slowly slid himself into Victoria until he filled her, causing her face to crush forward into Charisma’s wetness. Charisma moaned as Victoria gave out a barely audible, “Mmmmph!”

Then Malcolm proceeded to slowly slide in and out of Victoria from behind. He was amazed by how tight she was, and her inside walls gripped him like he hadn’t felt before. After a few minutes, he picked up his rhythm, his hips slapping up against her tight ass cheeks. He leaned forward and grabbed Charisma by the back of her head and pulled her forward so that he could kiss her fully on the mouth. He invaded her mouth with his tongue and she responded by licking him back. With one hand he fondled Charisma’s breasts, pinching and squeezing her sensitive nipples, causing her to squeal with pleasure. With his other hand, he reached down and took a fistful of Victoria’s hair and rammed her mercilessly from behind, driving her forward until she could barely breathe between Charisma’s thighs.

Malcolm continued his relentless thrusts until he exploded with an intense orgasm. He shuddered and groaned as both women responded to his climax with their own orgasms, squealing and moaning with passion. After a prolonged, intense orgasm, all three fell slowly and lay together in a pile of sweaty bodies, spent and gasping for air.

After awhile Malcolm slowly removed himself from the girls, who were now cuddling each other tenderly. He washed, dressed and then gave them both a gentle kiss on the head before he left them alone in their intimate embrace.

To clear his thoughts a bit, Malcolm took a stroll around the university grounds. Then he headed back to his room where he found Edward waiting anxiously for him.

“How in the Underworld did you manage to get her?” Edward asked.

“You owe me 50 debts,” Malcolm said with a taunting laugh.

“Tell me what happened,” Edward demanded with a wide grin.

“Perhaps another time,” Malcolm said with a grin as he jumped on his bunk to take a nap.

VIII

The next morning Malcolm was back at work archiving the Darkefyre potions. The project was nearing completion and all that was left to do was properly label and organize the vials. As he neatly scripted the labels he wondered what Professor Valerius might assign him next. By the end of the day, his work was complete and he headed to the professor’s office. He found her alone writing on a scroll.

“Professor,” Malcolm said after waiting for Professor Valerius to look up from her work.

“Yes? What is it, Mr. Everstone? I’m quite busy here,” the professor snapped, clearly disturbed by his interruption.

“I’ve completed the work on the potions, and they’re ready for your approval,” Malcolm informed her.

“Fine. I’ll have a look as soon as I’m done here. You may go,” Professor Valerius told him without looking up once from her writing.

“Professor.”

Professor Valerius sighed with aggravation and looked up at Malcolm. “Yes? What is it, Mr. Everstone?”

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to have a word with you.”

“As you can plainly see I’m extremely busy at the moment.”

“It’s important. Perhaps we can meet in your quarters this evening?” Malcolm suggested.

“Fine. If it’s so important come and see me this evening in my quarters. 9 o’clock,” Professor Valerius told him after a pause. She was suddenly curious to hear what he had to say. Hopefully, he would ask for a transfer out of her class.

“Thank you, Professor,” Malcolm said. He turned and left grinning mischievously as he left the lab.

* * *

When 9 o’clock approached, Malcolm left his dorm room. His adrenaline was churning, anxious at the thought of meeting Professor Valerius alone in her quarters. It couldn’t have worked out better. All day he had run fantasies through his mind and now the time was finally nigh. Tonight he was going to teach the good professor some proper lessons and he was burning with anticipation. He had fine-tuned his power and now Professor Valerius was going to benefit from his talent. He wore a pleasant smile that drew a few stares from passing students. When he reached Professor Valerius’ office, he took a deep breath, told himself to relax, and passed through the door to find Professor Valerius at her desk, reading over student essays.

“Have a seat,” Professor Valerius said, gesturing towards a pair of chairs in the corner near a table and lamp. She made him wait for several minutes before she finally got up and took a seat across from Malcolm. “What’s on your mind, Mr. Everstone?”

“Professor, I think we got started off on the wrong page.”

“What do you mean?” Professor Valerius asked, tilting her head slightly.

Malcolm looked at her and was struck by how attractive Professor Valerius really was, especially in the candlelight of her private quarters.

“What I mean to say… I think I may have offended you when we first met. If I did I’d like to ask your forgiveness. I would like for us to have a good relationship.”

“Let’s get one thing clear, Mr. Everstone,” Professor Valerius said as she leaned forward in her chair. “I’m not here to make friends with my students. You’re here to learn and it’s my job to instruct you...nothing more…nothing less.”

“I see...” Malcolm said and paused, staring intently into her eyes before adding, “Professor, if you don’t mind me saying...you are extremely attractive.”

Professor Valerius’ jaw dropped. She was stunned that this boy would have the audacity to say something like that to her.

“I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that,” Professor Valerius said, trying to temper her rage. She rose from her chair. “I think we’re finished here. You’d better leave...this instant!”

“Calm down, Professor,” Malcolm said with a smirking grin. “I’m going to be here for awhile.”

Professor Valerius was stunned. Surely she wasn’t hearing this. “What did you say? How dare you! You’re going to regret this, Mr. Everstone.”

“I’m afraid not Professor. You see, tonight you’re going to see what it feels like to be dominated, not the other way around.”

Professor Valerius wanted to claw his eyes out at that moment but for some reason all she could do was stand there and heed his insolent words.

“It would be best if you sat down. I want you to listen very carefully to what I have to say so there will be no misunderstanding.”

Professor Valerius shook and then realized with shock that she was complying with his request to sit down. She wondered how this could be happening.

“Your first name is Penelope, isn’t it?” Malcolm asked. “I like that name but from now on I’m going to call you Penny. Professor Valerius is a bit formal for this occasion.”

Professor Valerius shook with rage at his arrogance. This was highly inappropriate, but at the moment there seemed to be nothing she could do about it.

“Now, I understand as a rule you detest men. But tonight, you are going to like me very much. In fact, you are going like me so much that you will let me do things to you that you would never dream of letting anyone do to you. For instance you are going to do something for me that you would never allow yourself to do for a man, no matter what. But before we go any further I have one simple rule... you are going to speak only when spoken to. Do you understand Penny?”

Professor Valerius struggled to resist, but finally uttered, “Y...yes.”

“I have to start by telling you that since I arrived here I’ve fantasized many times of plowing you. You probably have no idea how many of your students dream of the exact same thing. Or perhaps you do. You see there’s something about a beautiful woman who’s a bit arrogant and aloof. We wonder what it would be like to break through that cool facade and find out how you really are in the bedchamber. Ultimately, what you need is a proper plowing, Professor, and I’m just the one to give it to you.”

Professor Valerius was beyond words. Her mind was reeling. On one hand she tried to remain defiant, but his subtle suggestion to be attracted to him was already overriding her anger towards Malcolm. She was beginning to see him in a different light, and she was beginning to like what she saw.

“Now, lets’ get started shall we? Stand up.”

Again, Professor Valerius was baffled at how quickly she responded to his command. It was as if he was controlling her like a puppet, but that was impossible.

“First, why don’t you let your hair down?”

With slow deliberate motions Professor Valerius reached up and removed the clips from her hair, allowing the brown waves to fall about her head and shoulders. Malcolm was delighted with how incredible her tresses looked around her gorgeous face.

“That’s much better. Now, let’s remove those cumbersome clothes, shall we?”

Professor Valerius gave Malcolm a sort of pleased expression as she gave her head a little tilt to the side as if to say, if you want it, here it is. She then she began to remove her cloak and gown. Within a few seconds, Professor Penelope Valerius was standing completely nude before Malcolm, proudly displaying her sensuous body, her clothing piled at her feet. To Malcolm, she was no longer Professor Valerius his Potions Instructor, but merely Penelope, a stunning woman at his command.

Malcolm rose from his seat and stood facing Penelope, drinking her in. She seemed slightly uncomfortable standing before him, naked and vulnerable. Malcolm relished every inch of her amazing body. It was better than he ever dreamed. Her supple breasts were not overly large, but nicely proportioned to the rest of her frame. They were taut and firm with perfect nipples. It was obvious she cared about fitness, as her muscle tone was flawless. Even her pubic area was neatly shaven around the edges. She takes excellent care of herself, he thought.

“Now, the first order of business is a lesson in male dominance. I want you to kneel down in front of me.”

Penelope did as she was told while Malcolm placed a hand on top of her head and guided her down until she was on her knees before him.

“Now you are in the proper subservient position,” Malcolm smirked. He began to unzip his trousers as Penelope gazed up at him.

“I’ll let you have the honor of taking it out,” Malcolm said as he looked down at her. Penelope responded by reaching into his trousers and removing his semi-hard member.

“Use your hand to stroke it...slowly.”

Penelope began to stroke his shaft, looking up at Malcolm with a wanton expression. Malcolm grinned with satisfaction. After a few minutes, he told her, “Now be a good little girl and give it a nice lick.”

Penelope closed her eyes and leaned forward, parting her lips to allow her tongue to touch the head of his now throbbing cock. Malcolm sighed, “Yes. That’s good...now do that all over.”

In a short time Penelope was licking his entire shaft, turning it with her hand to cover every inch of it with her tongue while Malcolm looked down at her in fascination.

“Now open wide,” Malcolm said as he reached behind her head and took a handful of her auburn hair. Penelope parted her lips and Malcolm pushed her head forward as he inserted his cock past her full, moist lips and deep into her mouth. He groaned at the sensation, and gazed down to see her lips puckered and wrapped tight around his member. For Malcolm there was nothing more arousing at that moment than having the once so arrogant Professor down on her knees and suckling him.

“Do you know why men love to have this done to them?” Malcolm asked as Penelope slid his cock in and out past her moist lips. “It’s because it makes us feel powerful and dominant, especially when you’re down on your knees like this. We satisfy our carnal craving while humiliating you at the same time. And… it feels so incredibly fantastic.”

Penelope normally would have been livid at his words, but all she could do was succumb to his oral assault. Malcolm plowed her mouth relentlessly for a full half hour, groaning and sighing as his member stuffed her to the gullet, occasionally gagging her. Finally, he pulled out and Penelope sighed with relief. Her jaws were growing quite sore but her relief was short-lived.

“Now for lesson number two. Stand up and turn around.” Penelope struggled to stand. Her knees were sore from kneeling so long. Malcolm turned her around and pushed her forward until she was near her chair and told her, “Kneel on the chair and put your hands on the back of it.”

Penelope did as she was told. She positioned herself on the chair cushion and placed her palms against the top of the chair back, bending her body over slightly.

“Now, spread your legs a bit, there we go,” Malcolm said as he placed his hands on her soft hips, pulling her derriere out slightly. He then positioned himself behind her, his cock tip nudging against her opening. He reached around between her legs to massage her mound.

“While I touch you here, you’re going to get very wet and excited.”

Penelope gasped when she suddenly felt his fingers inside her, overcome by the sensual tingling between her legs. She closed her eyes and began to shiver and moan softly as he slid his fingers in and out of her ever-moistening opening.

“Yes, now you’re ready,” Malcolm said after a bit more manipulation, satisfied with the lubrication by her juices. Malcolm grasped her hips on both sides and then entered her, slowly at first, and then with a quick thrust, causing her to let out a cry. Malcolm held himself inside her for a few moments, savoring her tight wetness, and then he began to slide back out, and then back in, back and forth until he found a nice rhythm. He grabbed Penelope by the hair and pulled her head back roughly, hissing into her ear, “You like this don’t you, Penny?”

Penelope winced and moaned affirmatively as Malcolm continued his thrusts. He was slamming harder into her now and Penelope began to feel weak in the legs. Malcolm turned her head sideways and taunted her, “You’re not so cold now, are you Professor?”

Malcolm then reached and grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing it hard and then pinching one of the nipples, causing Penelope to gasp with pain and surprise.

“This is what happens when you try to dominate men, Professor,” Malcolm sneered as he inserted his fingers into her mouth to suck. “And now you have to be put in your proper place. From now on, you are here to pleasure and satisfy me.”

With each word, Malcolm thrust harder and deeper, causing Penelope’s breasts to bounce and her body to quiver as she sucked on his fingers. He plowed her as deep as he could as he pulled her head back cruelly, causing her back to arch. Penelope groaned and gasped for air as Malcolm continued his furious thrusting, driving her forward until her chest was pushed up against the chair cushioning.

“Are you starting to feel it? Are you getting ready to climax?”

“Y...yes!” Penelope moaned as indeed, she did feel the pleasurable and intensifying sensation arising within her of an oncoming orgasm. “I’m going to...”

“Not until I’m ready,” Malcolm said cruelly as he pulled out without warning, making Penelope cry out in surprise, her orgasm now lost.

Malcolm grabbed Penelope by the arm and led her to her sleeping area. “Let’s go to your bed. We’re just getting started. Besides, you have to satisfy me first.”

Malcolm made himself comfortable on Penelope’s bed and barked, “Get up here...on top.”

Penelope climbed on the bed and straddled Malcolm’s waist, positioning her crotch above his. Malcolm grasped her hips and forced her down, impaling her on his shaft. Penelope let out a long groan as Malcolm thrust upwards, filling her to the hilt. Malcolm gave her left ass cheek a swat. “All right then. Get moving.”

Penelope began to grind her hips up and down as Malcolm placed his hands behind his head and watched her ride him with smug satisfaction. “This is usually the dominant position for women, but I’m going to lay back and let you do all the work.”

Malcolm sighed and closed his eyes, allowing Penelope to pump on top of him, milking his cock with the tight contracting and relaxing of her inner walls. “Yes, that feels perfect.”

It wasn’t long before Penelope had picked up her pace and her breathing became heavier. She was trying to achieve her own orgasm, and as she began to shudder, Malcolm realized what she was doing and suddenly arose to flip her over onto her back.

“It’s my turn,” Malcolm said as he made himself comfortable between her legs. He then proceeded to plow Penelope into the bed, pushing his full weight on top of her, panting and sweating as he hammered her. Penelope cocked her legs up and then wrapped them around his waist, pulling him deeper into her as she met his thrusts with her own. Malcolm reached under her to grab her firm ass cheeks.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!” Penelope screamed. She had never felt anything so incredible. Her body was tingling with arousal and she could barely stand how wonderful it felt. She was thinking, ‘This time I’m going to come’.

Malcolm quickly clamped a hand over Penelope’s mouth to quiet her and when she started to quiver with an orgasm again, Malcolm pulled out with a malicious grin. Penelope whimpered with anguish and disappointment.

“Now, let’s put these to good use,” Malcolm said as he shifted his body forward to straddle Penelope’s torso. He poised his cock was above her heaving chest, which was covered with a slick sheen of sweat. He took her mounds in both hands and pushed them together until his shaft was enveloped in her plump cleavage. Malcolm then breast-plowed Penelope for several minutes, grunting with pleasure at the sensation. He tensed up and shifted forward, grabbing Penelope by the hair to lift her head.

“Pucker.”

Penelope parted her lips and made a perfect ‘O’ as Malcolm stuffed her mouth. When he hit the back of her throat, Malcolm pumped thick ropes of syrup. Penelope gagged, but Malcolm held her firm, forcing her to swallow him. After he was fully spent he released her, leaving her gasping for air as he staggered weak-kneed to the lavatory to wash off. When he returned, he smirked at Penelope, who was still under intense sexual arousal. Her expression was one of desperate need.

“You still need release eh? Well I’m spent. You’ll have to finish yourself off.”

Penelope was stunned at first but soon enough her hand began to slide down between her legs. Malcolm watched with perverse amusement as she began to pleasure herself. He enjoyed watching women do this, remembering how his girlfriend at Stonebridge always manipulated herself before making love. The same fawn who used to wake him up for classes with oral sex every morning.

Malcolm sat next to Penelope on the bed and stroked her cheek as she finally brought herself to climax, inserting his finger into her mouth to lick and suck as her body shuddered with intensity, her hips rising and falling. When she finally began to calm down, he removed his finger and began to massage her breast with one hand.

“From now on you’re going to be a proper professor...everyone in the class is to be treated equally ...no more harsh criticism of the boys...and you’re going to treat me with a little more respect. Don’t make it too obvious, of course. We wouldn’t want anyone to think you’ve lost your mind. Do you understand?”

Penelope nodded and moaned softly, “Yes.”

“Let me hear you say it,” Malcolm said as he took an erect nipple in his fingers and began to pinch her lightly.

“I’ll treat...(wincing) ssss...everyone in class fairly...I won’t...Unnnh (biting her lip)...criticize the boys... and…I’ll treat you...Oooh...with respect,” Penelope cooed while her body squirmed sensuously on the bed.

Now satisfied, Malcolm took her chin and placed a kiss on her forehead. “That’s a good girl. If you keep your promise, perhaps we’ll do this again. When we’re alone you’ll be my Penny and when we’re in class you’ll be Professor Valerius and no one will know our little secret. You like that idea, don’t you Professor?”

Professor Valerius nodded eagerly and moaned, relishing the thought.

“Goodnight, Professor.”

After Malcolm left, Professor Valerius sighed, rolled over and drifted off into slumber with a satisfied expression.

IX

The rumors were now fact. There was a dangerous threat in Majikverse. Only a few knew the true extent of the threat, but the latest rumors being whispered about the halls of Crommensmith were of a coven of Darke witches on the rampage. Supposedly powerful warlocks were being sent by the Lhyte Council to intercept and engage the coven and stop them by any means necessary. The students were tense, especially the first years. Malcolm, however, took it all in stride. This was the Lhyte Council after all. Nothing could stand in their way.

That day Malcolm had reserved a sword-fighting lesson after the day’s classes. The instructor only worked with two students at a time to give them a more intense and thorough workout. He arrived a bit early when another student entered the training hall. Malcolm was surprised to see that it was Fredrick Teaglass, who happened to be the one whose Dream Chamber time he “borrowed” for the purpose of plowing Cassandra Knightfall.

Fredrick took one look at Malcolm and his eyes narrowed. “You! How in the Underworld did you ever talk me into letting you take my Dream Chamber time?” Malcolm was amused by Fredrick’s ire but he felt some sympathy for him. “I’m sorry about all that, Fredrick. I told you I’d make it up to you.”

“Oh will you now?” Malcolm said sarcastically, “How are you going to do that?”

Just then, the sword-fighting instructor entered, immediately catching the attention of both Malcolm and Fredrick. She was petite, around five feet high, with rich, dark hued skin and light colored eyes. Her cinnamon colored hair was straight and her facial features were exotic. Her most striking attribute was her body. She had taut, muscular limbs with an ample chest that strained against her leather tunic, her cleavage busting out of the top, almost glowing in the light. Her lithe legs were encased in black tights and short heel ankle boots covered her feet. She was originally from Thespia, a village of people known for their physical qualities, strength and stamina. They were peerless sword duelers as well.

“Good evening, boys. I’m Tabitha. I hope you’re ready for a good workout. Let’s begin by stretching. Follow my lead.”

Tabitha turned her back to them. Malcolm and Frederick gazed slack jawed as their instructor began stretching. They took special notice of her shapely bottom as she bent her flexible body in front of them. Malcolm turned to Fredrick, who was practically salivating.

“What do you think?” Malcolm whispered, out of Tabitha’s earshot.

Fredrick shook his head and sighed, “I wouldn’t mind doing some filthy things to that body...”

“What if I told you I could make it happen?” Malcolm asked as they began stretching.

“If you could make that happen, I’d consider it pay back for the Dream Chamber.” Malcolm grinned at Fredrick and waited until their warm up was over before telling their instructor, “Tabitha, I think Fredrick and I would like a different sort of workout this evening.”

“Oh you do, do you?” Tabitha asked suspiciously, her hands firmly on her hips.

“Yes. We need an intense workout for our…flesh swords. And this will require you to remove your clothing. I like the boots though. You may keep them on.”

Tabitha gaped at Malcolm, stunned by his words.

“First remove your tunic please. We’d like a good look at those ripe melons.”

Fredrick looked on in amazement as Tabitha began to remove her tunic, untying the lace up string on the front and pulling it open as her perfectly rounded globes bounced out. She dropped the leather tunic on the floor.

“Now remove the tights.”

Again Tabitha complied and began removing her tights, sliding them down her smooth legs until she was completely bent over at the waist. When she rose back up, she was nude except for her short heel boots. Her body was perfect, without an ounce of fat anywhere. She was smooth all over, except for the neatly trimmed patch of dark fur between her legs. Malcolm motioned to a nearby bench and told Tabitha, “Get up here and lie down.”

Tabitha quickly hopped up on the bench and laid back, bending her legs so that her knees were up, since the bench was shorter than she was. Malcolm told her, “Slide your body back a bit so that your head lies off the edge here.”

Fredrick looked on in disbelief. He couldn’t fathom why Tabitha was obeying every request of Malcolm without question, as if she were a submissive slave.

“Okay, Fredrick. She’s all ours. Which part do you want?”

Fredrick hesitated, his erection straining in his shorts. He mumbled something and then positioned himself between Tabitha’s legs. He then reached for his leggings and pulled them down, allowing his member to spring out. Fredrick then spread Tabitha’s thighs apart while Malcolm went to the ‘head’ of the table.

“Okay, Tabitha, pucker those luscious lips of yours.”

Tabitha made an O-shape with her lips and reached up to take Malcolm by his penis and guided him into her eager mouth. He stuffed it in while Fredrick placed his own member into Tabitha’s opening and began to plunge it in and out, entering deeper and deeper with each stroke until he filled her to the hilt. Tabitha’s back arched up as Fredrick thrust forcefully to fully penetrate her, and she began to suckle hungrily as Malcolm and Frederick began to pump her in unison.

Tabitha used both her hands on Malcolm, stroking the shaft with one and cupping his sack with the other. Malcolm palmed and fondled her mounds as he plowed her mouth. Meanwhile, Fredrick had reached under Tabitha and cupped her tight ass cheeks to get better penetration. Soon, both were pumping her vigorously while Tabitha squirmed, sucked, moaned, slurped, squealed and otherwise used her pliable body to pleasure both at once. The muscles of Tabitha’s inner walls were incredible as the Thespian beauty milked Fredrick’s cock. He groaned as Tabitha met his hard thrusts with hers. She also used her luscious lips and pliant tongue to bring Malcolm to an ever-heightening sexual intensity.

After a good session of plowing, the two began to pump more furiously. Tabitha, growing ever aroused, whimpered and squirmed sensuously on the bench, priming them until all three began to climax at once. Malcolm and Fredrick burst their seed into Tabitha for several seconds, while Tabitha shuddered underneath them, and it took them both awhile to hear the ringing of the university’s alert bells.

“Is that what I think it is?” Malcolm asked, coming down from his orgasmic euphoria.

“That’s the danger alarm!” Fredrick exclaimed.

The two of them pulled out of Tabitha simultaneously, causing her to give out a whimper of shock and disappointment. Malcolm and Fredrick yanked up their shorts and left the room, leaving a stunned and panting Tabitha alone on the bench of the training hall. They hurried to the changing room to get their cloaks and uniforms. Malcolm noticed an emblem on Fredrick’s cloak, which signified his role as one the university’s hallway monitors. Malcolm suddenly had an idea and asked Fredrick, “Where’s your post?”

“Outside the staff hall,” Fredrick answered as he began to undress.

Malcolm thought this was too good to be true. He wanted to find out what was really going on and what better place to see it than the staff room. He took Fredrick by the shoulder and told him, “Fredrick, you don’t look so good.”

“What?” Fredrick asked with a puzzled expression.

Malcolm looked Fredrick in the eyes. “You look pale, friend. You’d better go see Professor Ravencross in the infirmary.”

Fredrick, who felt fine seconds ago, suddenly began to feel light-headed and feverish. He began to perspire and told Malcolm, “I...have to get...to my post.”

“Don’t worry,” Malcolm assured him, “I’ll take over for you. Give me your cloak!” Fredrick groaned, “Professor Leviathan will torch me.”

“I’ll explain everything,” Malcolm said as he ushered Fredrick out the door, “Get to the infirmary. Right away!”

Fredrick staggered off down the hallway, and Malcolm rushed to put on Fredrick’s cloak as he headed off to the staff hall.

Once outside the door of the staff hall, Malcolm ran right into Professor Leviathan, head of the Lhyte guards. The intimidating Sorcerer glared at Malcolm and growled, “Where’s Mr. Teaglass?”

“He’s in the infirmary. I offered to take his place.”

“And who might you be?” Leviathan asked, angered by this turn of events.

“Malcolm Everstone I was working out with Fredrick when he suddenly became ill. He should be in the infirmary at this moment.”

“Damnation! I don’t have time to find a proper replacement. Stand here and keep this door open for now. No one comes through it except staff, understand?”

“Yes Professor!”

Malcolm’s heart pounded inside his chest. He took his position at the huge entry door and peered into the room to see the Headmaster Professor Archimedus and the rest of the staff gathered around a large circular table.

“It appears that the protective spell over the university grounds is failing,” Professor Archimedus announced gravely. “Whomever is attacking is quite powerful and we are unable to contact the Lhyte Council for assistance.”

As the staff mulled over numerous options, Crommensmith quaked ominously in response to another attack.

“The protective spell is down, Headmaster,” Professor Craymaster exclaimed. “All we can do is hope the Castle Guard can hold them off.”

Suddenly, Archimedus pointed to a nearby mirror that was large enough to reach the vaulted ceiling, “It appears we are being summoned by whomever is attacking the castle.” Archimedus waved his fingers at the mirror and a figure slowly formed in the reflection there. It was a stunning woman with black hair, pale blue eyes and striking features.

“Selene,” Professor Archimedus said, attempting to appear unmoved by the appearance of the most dangerous Witch in Majikverse.

“Selene the Immortal,” she corrected him. “Stand down your defenses or I vow upon my Darke Goddess that you will all be destroyed.”

“What is the meaning of this attack?”

“You have in your possession some potions which were stolen from a castle being used by one of my covens in the North Forest. I want them returned to me at once.”

Professor Archimedus was at a loss for words. In an attempt to buy some time he told her, “I need time to confer with my staff to investigate this matter.”

“I will give you to the count of one hundred. If my potions are not returned, I will proceed with my vow to destroy your castle and everyone in it.”

The mirror returned to its normal reflection. Professors Archimedus, Valerius, Leviathan, Levay, Craymaster and Drumstorm all sat in stunned silence looking to Archimedus for guidance.

Professor Levay noticed Malcolm standing near the door. She smiled briefly at him, which none of the others noticed except for Professor Valerius. Valerius, perturbed, glanced over at Malcolm, who quickly averted his eyes.

“Does anyone have any idea what she is speaking of?” Professor Archimedus asked.

Professor Valerius answered, “My department has been cataloging the potions at the request of the Lhyte Council, who originally confiscated them. The work is complete, but in detailed research of these potions, I must tell you that many of them are quite dangerous. It would be foolish if they were returned.”

Professor Levay spoke next. “I suggest we make an attempt to negotiate the return of these potions to her in return for a vow never to use them. The question is; would she be open to such a vow?”

“That appears unlikely, from the looks it,” Archimedus said. “I get the sense that she is absolutely determined to have them at any cost.”

Malcolm decided it was time to interrupt the proceedings. “Professor Archimedus. I request the opportunity to attempt a negotiation with Selene.”

Archimedus turned and gazed at Malcolm with a puzzled expression, but, before he could speak, Malcolm continued, “I don’t have time to explain, but I know I can convince her to give up her pursuit of these potions. Professor, you must allow me to meet with her as soon as possible. Just tell her I am coming to arrange the return of the potions.” The staff looked on in disbelief as Professor Archimedus uttered, “So be it.”

Professor Archimedus waved his fingers at the mirror to summon Selene and informed her that an emissary was being sent over to make arrangements for the return of the potions. Malcolm took his place in front of the enchanted mirror and within moments, he was transported to Selene’s encampment in the forest outside the south wall of the castle grounds.

A pair of gorgeous witches met Malcolm at the opening of a large tent. They each took a position on either side of him, gripping his arms to escort him to meet their Mistress. Malcolm was amazed by how much they resembled Selene. Similar in height and hair color, there was only a subtle difference in their eyes color and facial features. Selene did stand out from the others by her clothing, which was a fetishist’s dream. Covered from foot to neck in glossy black leather, Selene was an imposing figure. Her icy blue eyes bore into Malcolm and her malevolent grin made his skin crawl.

“You are the first male to enter my quarters,” Selene announced. “And you will be the first to die here. What is your name boy?”

Malcolm was intimidated at first but he recalled his ability and spoke to her calmly. “Malcolm Everstone. I’m here to negotiate your surrender.”

“Surrender?” Selene laughed as she approached Malcolm. “No little boy. I’m here to recover my potions and then destroy all those responsible for their theft.”

“That’s not what you told Professor Archimedus. You said you would cease your attacks if we returned your potions.”

The Sorceress took a seat in her ornate chair and crossed her long legs. The leather of her boots and leggings creaked lusciously. “I lied. Once the potions are in my possession I am going to punish your pathetic Crommensmith by destroying every male in the castle, beginning with you, Malcolm Everstone.”

Malcolm could not help but grin at Selene’s bold threat.

Selene smirked at him. “You seem to have no fear of me or of dying.”

“My father told me never to fear death. But since I am to die as you say, would you answer some of my questions before I perish?”

Selene gazed at Malcolm for a minute and then told him, “I should have obliterated you by now but I am feeling generous today. Ask your questions. I’ll answer until I grow tired of them.

“First, I wonder why you are so hateful of men. Are there none where you come from?”

“Not since we discovered there was no use for them,” Selene sneered. “Except for their life seed they were useless. The Ancient Ones simply bred them out of existence. We have simpler means of birthing our progeny and of course they are only females.”

“So, you have never created life naturally?” Malcolm asked, genuinely interested.

Selene grunted in disgust. “If you mean allowing men to penetrate us with their vulgar protuberances, absolutely not! We have no use at all for your gender, except to destroy it when the mood suits us, which is now.”

“So you dare to go against your truce with the Lhyte Council?”

“Why not? There is no longer a need to pacify them. I have foreseen my Darke Destiny, which is to create a new Majikverse with only women and I as their ruler. As you can see, I am fully prepared to see my destiny to its fruition.”

“And to see your destiny, you will destroy every man in Majikverse? There are a multitude of men in this world. How will you accomplish this?”

“I had a special potion created for me by an Ancient Warlock. Its sole purpose is to destroy anyone of the male gender. After I took delivery of it, I used it on the warlock himself. It worked very beautifully on the old goar,” Selene told Malcolm and then grinned mischievously.

“I stored it away in one my castles and some thief made off with it. Once returned I am going to use my power to turn it into a contagion and release it over all of Majikverse.”

She is serious, Malcolm thought. He recalled archiving that particular potion. There was no way he could allow her to obtain it.

Malcolm chose his next words carefully. “I have one last question for you. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have intimate relations with a man?”

The Sorceress spat, “Of course not! No man has laid a hand on me or any member of my coven, and no man ever will.”

“The reason I ask is this; I would think it would be in your best interest to experience this before you carry out your threat. You may regret it once every man in Majikverse is obliterated.”

Selene laughed. “I would slit my throat before I let a man touch me.”

Malcolm tried to keep from smiling. He was going to have her, and there was nothing she could to do to stop it. “Selene, I want you to listen to me carefully. I have one final request before I die. I wish for you to experience one night of coupling with me. I vow you will experience such feelings and sensations that you never thought possible. Once you do this, I vow you will change your mind about your destiny.”

“I think not…prepare to die Malcolm Everstone.”

“Order your acolytes to release me.”

Selene’s eyes went wide as Malcolm spoke, and for a moment, Malcolm thought that his power was having no effect on her. After a moment, however, Selene told the pair of witches, “Release him.”

The witches let go of Malcolm’s arms and stood back, stunned by their Mistress’ order.

“Now remove your clothing.”

Selene blinked at Malcolm and then began to slowly remove her leather vest and leggings, while her acolytes looked on in stunned silence. Once Selene was completely nude, Malcolm went to her and led her to the pile of cushions along one side of the tent.

“Lie back here.”

Selene did as she was told, settling on the cushions and reclining as Malcolm opened his cloak and unzipped his trousers. He looked over at the two witches and told them, “Kiss each other.”

The two beautiful witches turned to face one other and embraced. They locked their lips together and began kissing soulfully. Malcolm began to harden and returned his attention to Selene, who was looking up at him with her pale blue eyes. Malcolm reached between her legs and told her, “Close your eyes. This will make you relax.”

Malcolm leaned down and began to kiss Selene, first on the lips, then the neck, before moving down to her chest and stomach, placing kisses over every inch of her torso. He then moved between her thighs and kissed and licked her sweetness until Selene uttered a soft moan and trembled. Malcolm then began to stroke Selene’s opening.

Selene closed her eyes and began to breathe more heavily as Malcolm manipulated the lips of her sweet slit. After she was well lubricated, Malcolm placed the tip of his member at her opening and slowly inserted it into her. Selene gasped at the sensation. Malcolm began to guide it in slowly and discovered that Selene was extremely tight and wet. He realized with delight that Selene was unspoiled.

Selene groaned loudly now as Malcolm filled her and she gripped the cushions to brace herself as Malcolm pushed in deeper. Once he broke her in, Malcolm began to thrust, slowly at first, and then quicker until he found a comfortable rhythm. He was amused to discover that Selene was now raising her hips to meet his thrusts. She was clearly enjoying this intense physical contact. Malcolm glanced at the two witches who were still kissing. He could not help but smile at his good fortune. Five minutes ago, this Darke Sorceress was intent to destroy him, and now here she was taking a proper plowing from him. Malcolm clenched his teeth, reached under her hips to grip her cheeks and gave her several hard thrusts for good measure.

Selene screamed out while she lifted her legs to wrap them around Malcolm’s waist, pulling him deeper. It seemed as if she couldn’t get enough of him inside of her and moaned with ecstasy while Malcolm continued his pounding. After several minutes, he exploded, unleashing his seed deep inside of her. Selene began to shudder, biting her lip as she whimpered underneath him. Malcolm made her climax by giving Selene a series of quick, vigorous thrusts until Selene was screaming for mercy. After he was spent, Malcolm pulled out gently while he placed gentle kisses on Selene’s quivering body. Selene pulled him close and murmured, “You will remain with me forever Malcolm Everstone.”

X

Malcolm Everstone sat at the head of the conference table with the Headmaster and Upper Staff for debriefing. Malcolm informed them that Selene and her coven were no longer a threat to Crommensmith, or men in general. In fact, they were now eager and willing to become a permanent member of the Lhyte Council. There was just one thing Selene wished for in return.

“Selene wishes for me to become her personal emissary,” Malcolm informed the others.

“I know this is highly unorthodox, but she insisted on this.”

Professor Valerius spoke up. “I would like to know how you changed the attitude of a Sorceress who has been an immortal enemy of the Lhyte Council in so short a time. Only an hour ago, she threatened to destroy Crommensmith and everyone in it.”

Malcolm had no intention of telling them that he had accomplished everything with his mind-altering ability. “All I can say is I convinced her that it would be in her best interest to put away her differences with the Lhyte Council.”

“Well,” Archimedus said. “If that’s the way it must be, so be it.”

“I hope you realize the importance of your new position, Mr. Everstone,” professor Levay said.

“Yes, I do, Professor. My only regret is that I was here for so short a time. I hate to leave Crommensmith, but I believe it’s in everyone’s best interest that I ensure Selene’s transition into the graces of the Lhyte Council.”

“Well, we hate to lose a good Potions Master,” Archimedus said. “Professor Valerius had nothing but high praise for your work.”

“Thank you very much, Professor,” Malcolm said. He paused before adding, “There is one other thing...”

“Yes, Mr. Everstone?” Professor Archimedus said.

“I would like to request two classmates accompany me to Selene’s homeland.”

“Who did you have in mind?”

“Edward Bonnerton and Frederick Teaglass.”

“So be it,” were the last words Malcolm heard from Professor Archimedus. He then exited the staff room to make preparations for the long journey to Selene’s homeland on the other side of the world. As Malcolm headed to his quarters to gather some personal belongings and supplies, he thought of what he was about to face. Here he was, a first year student of Crommensmith, about to become an emissary to Selene the Immortal. Not only that, but her realm was populated by thousands of beautiful witches all of whom happened to be virgins. Selene had made it known only to Malcolm that he, along with his two male counterparts, was expected to assist her in the re-population of men in her realm. He wondered if his father would have approved of this situation. After a few reflective moments, a peaceful calm came over him.

END