The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maidens of the Mindlens

Chapter One

Casey had just finished her first set of the night, gathering up her clothes and the loose tips tossed onto the stage at the last minute. The DJ was calling for applause, “All right guys! Let’s hear it for the sexy sexy Cinnamon!” She walked naked into the dressing room, not really paying any attention to anything. She pulled up her panties and sat to put on her bustier, when her friend Renee sat next to her.

“Pretty dull performance out there, Cin.”

She shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess it’s just not as much fun, anymore.”

“What? Suckering guys out of their hard-earned cash is getting boring?”

“What can I tell ya?”

“You know, every since you and Mark broke up...”

“I really don’t want to talk about him.”

“Cin...”

“Seriously, Red. Besides, I’ve got someone else, now. Jamie’s the best thing that ever happened to me. I just have a lot of other problems, right now.”

“Well, all right. I’m due on stage three anyway. If you need anything, though...”

“You’ll be the first to know. Thanks.”

Red leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, and then sauntered out the door, sliding into her stage persona as she went. Just before the door, though, she stopped and turned. “Oh, I almost forgot. You’ve got a friend at table six. Says she used to know you.”

“They all say that, Red.”

“Yeah, but this one is a girl, and she called you by your real name. She said she was looking for Casey.”

That sparked her interest. Table six was in her section anyway, so she pulled on her mini-apron and checked herself in the mirror. Tall, athletic, tanned and hot-looking? Check. Red lace baby-doll with bustier and hose? Check. Cleavage lifted and separated for maximum effect? Check. Make-up on straight? Check. Muddy red hair short and fashionably tussled? Check. Enthusiastic attitude? Oh, well. Can’t have everything, right?

Thinking of Jamie, and wishing she was still tangled up in bed with her, she gathered her strength and walked out the the floor just as the DJ was shouting, “Give it up for Red Tonya!” Table six was on the other side of her section from here, and Casey stretched her neck to get a look. Two women were seated there with their backs to her, watching Red start her set. She couldn’t tell much from behind them, but what she could see was that the two were almost complete opposites. The one on the left had jet black hair in a short business-like cut. The one on the right had blond hair in a spikey tussled style. The brunette sat ramrod straight in her chair with her shoulders back and her hands folded in her lap. The blond leaned forward on the table, squirming and hyper. The brunette wore a pin-striped business suit, tailored for a girl with alluring curves. The blond wore blue-jeans, cowboy boots, and a midriff-showing tank top.

She didn’t recognize either of them from this angle, but she did have to admit that something seemed familiar about the blond. She worked her tables, taking orders and dodging hands, and made her way towards their table. She could see that they already had drinks, so there was no rush, and something made her want to know who that blond girl was before she talked to her.

As luck would have it, the blond turned to look in the direction of the dressing room door, now off to Casey’s right, and she got a good look at the girl’s profile. She’d know it anywhere. It still haunted her worst nightmares and her wettest fantasies. Honey, her former Master’s favorite flavor! No wonder she hadn’t recognized her, she had clothes on.

Her gut flipped over in fear. Her sex clenched in instant arousal. She fought the urge to run out the door, and the urge to slip her hand into her underwear. She stood frozen to the spot, staring in Honey’s direction, a thousand questions, fears and fantasies tumbling through her mind.

Go and talk to her! a little voice in her mind pleaded, but she mentally shoved that voice aside. She knew that little voice. It was the tiny little part of her mind that still ached for the mindlens. It was the part of her that yearned to bathe in the purity of it’s light and cried whenever she masturbated to the memory of it. But the part of her that felt sick whenever she did that was in control, now. As much as she still ached for the mindlens and its beautiful light, she was never going back to Mark, even if she had to die to avoid it.

Drinks, she reminded herself. She had drinks to get and customers to make happy (or at least, not thirsty). She hustled over to the bar and handed her orders to Michelle, then stood staring down at her hands, wondering what to do.

You can’t avoid her forever, that little voice reminded her, and it was right. Besides, she might not even be here to take you back to him. After all, she’s dressed and that other girl isn’t the right type to be one of his slaves.

That was also undeniable. She had a better look at the brunette from here, and she was too... strong to be one of his. She exuded self-assuredness and poise. She couldn’t be one of his slaves, so what was Honey doing here with her? Could he have actually thrown Honey away the same way he’d done her?

She took the tray full of juices and took them to her various tables, absentmindedly musing over Honey’s presence. Idle memories tumbled unwanted in her mind of her and Honey playing in Mark’s bed, the light of the mindlens bathing them in desire. For a moment, she lost herself in those memories – Honey’s lips, Honey’s belly, Honey’s sweet taste...

“Hey, watch it!” She’d been so lost in fantasy, she’d spilled pear juice into a guest’s lap.

“Oh, I’m sorry! Here, I’ll get you a new one, on the house...” She ran for a towel and a fresh drink. She realized that a good deal of the thick juice had spilled onto her own fingers and thought nothing of sucking it off. The act bought her mind back to Honey in a delightfully perverse way. There was nothing for it. She was going to have to go and talk to her. She delivered the drink and the towel and then made straight for Honey’s table.

Was it her own imagination, or was she deliberately swaying her hips and bouncing her tits a little more than usual? You still want her. As she rounded the table, and Honey’s face lit up at the sight of her, Casey knew just what to say.

“Get out.”

Honey’s smile slid right off her face, and she looked stricken. “What? Why?”

“I won’t have you here, Honey. I’m only just managing to get on with my life and I won’t let you come back into it, now.”

“But, Cinnamon, I...”

“And don’t call me that! I only still use it as a stage name because my regulars know it. I am not Cinnamon the slave anymore, and I never will be again!”

Tears were gathering in Honey’s eyes and she stammered for something to say. Her friend sat still as a statue, watching the scene with detached bemusement. “But...”

“No, Honey. I always loved you, and I still want you, but it was only because of the mindlens and Mark. Being around you makes me... makes me miss you and the light. I can’t have it. Please, I’m begging you, Honey. Get out.” She stepped past Honey and her tear-streaked face, wanting nothing more than to hold her, and started to walk away, hating herself.

But then she heard Honey say the last words she ever expected to hear. “He’s dead, Cin.”

* * *

She ushered Honey and her friend out the back door and into a dimly lit alleyway for some privacy. They found Candy back there, earning a few extra bucks from one of her regulars. “Get back inside!” she shouted to them both. Candy avoided her eyes and the guy threw her the bird, but they ducked back in, nonetheless. As soon as the door was shut, she rounded on Honey. “You care to repeat that?”

“Mark is dead.” Gesturing to her friend, she said simply, “My sister Jessica. She shot him.”

At the introduction, Jessica took her left hand out of her jacket pocket and extended it to Casey. Casey reached for it, still in shock at the revelation that she was Mark’s killer, and almost didn’t notice that she was wearing a glove. She stopped cold, looking at it, her hand still out in the air.

The other tilted her head, apparently confused by her hesitancy, then smiled. “Oh, the glove! No worries.” She pulled the other hand out of its pocket and held them up to show the palms, clearly showing no lens. They were finely crafted, expensive-looking black leather gloves. “I have a touch of OCD, I’m afraid. Can’t stand to touch people.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I just...”

“No, no, I understand. Really. I know all about the mindlens, believe me.”

“She rescued me,” Honey said, smiling, “She uh, she came for me.” Honey giggled at her own joke, and so did Casey, relief spilling from her in waves. She reached up and took one side of Honey’s head in her hand, drying one still-wet tear from her cheek with her thumb. “I’m sorry I was so rude.”

“It’s okay,” Honey told her, taking Casey’s hand in her own. “As soon as I was free of Mark, I thought of you. I wanted you back.”

“Aw...” She leaned in close to Honey and kissed her, letting her hand slide down to hold her by the small of her back. It was just as nice as she remembered, and they both sighed in delight.

“I’m curious,” Jessica mused. Casey pulled away from the kiss and looked to her. “Did he name you Cinnamon for the same reason he named her Honey?”

“Yes,” Casey replied, blushing deeply. “He named all his slaves based on how they taste down below.”

Jessica raised one pencil-thin eyebrow and half-smiled. “I hope you don’t mind my asking. It’s just that, as a fan of the nectars, it arouses a certain curiosity in me.”

“Two lesbians in the same family? I wish I’d grown up in your neighborhood.”

“Ha, you’d have loved our slumber parties,” Honey laughed. “Mom and Dad didn’t know a thing, back then. As soon as the lights were out and Dad was snoring, we were sliding into all the other girls’ sleeping bags!”

The three laughed easily, and Casey finally let herself relax. Honey sidled up to her, wrapping her arms around her from behind. Casey let herself melt into it. “Come back to me, Cin.”

“I have to admit,” she replied, looking down at their hands, “I’ve ached for you almost as much as the light.”

Honey squealed and kissed Casey’s neck and ear with abandon. Casey turned and kissed her, her eyes closed, her hands holding Honey’s. Just for a moment, she felt at home, here in Honey’s grasp.

“I’m so glad to hear you say that!” Honey exclaimed. Casey opened her eyes and saw that Honey was looking at Jessica, so she turned in that same direction. There, she saw Jessica pulling off the leather glove on her right hand. Underneath, there was another glove...

“No...”

“The mindlens has a new bearer, now.”

“NO!” She screamed, squeezing her eyes tightly shut, just before the brilliant blue light of the mindlens flooded the alleyway. You could say that it was like stepping out into the sun, but the light of the mindlens made the sun seem pale. She knew its touch at once, and wanted both to kneel and to run like hell. “Get away from me!” She turned to run, but Honey held her fast.

“It’s okay, Cin! Shh.. It’s going to be okay.”

“No, it’s not, you lying bitch!” Casey tried to pry herself loose, tried to stomp on Honey’s feet, anything to get loose. The light was making her skin warm, making her breasts and her sex tingle. It was bathing her in wonderful arousal and desire.

“I never said the mindlens was gone, Cin, only Mark. It’s going to be so much better this time around, you’ll see. No more cock! We’re going to be owned by a girl, and she’s going to keep us forever!”

“That’s not comforting, damnit!” Casey screamed, still fighting. She could hear the sound of Jessica’s heels coming closer, the light growing slowly warmer, her desire growing more insistent. That little voice inside her was singing in joy, and she was running out of time to get free.

“Surrender to the light, Cinnamon,” Jessica’s (divine) voice was saying.

“No,” she nearly cried, “Please, I have a life, now...”

“Is it one you wanted?”

“I’m free...”

“No, you’re a slave to your debt and your circumstances.”

She couldn’t argue much with that. She’d had a plan, once. She’d been in college with a future in engineering. Mark had found her there, shown her the light of the mindlens, made her love him, despite her being a tried and true lesbian. She’d started stripping for him, to prove her love and dedication. He’d kept her as a pet for two years, and then dumped her here with all the debt she’d wracked up and no money. In the two years she’d been gone, her student loans had compiled and gone into default, so she couldn’t go back to school, and the only job she could get that could keep up with the debts was stripping.

“I’m freeing you to live in the light, Cinnamon.” The light. It was penetrating her, illuminating her desires. It passed through her lace, her nipples reaching for the light like flowers seeking the sun. Her sex was blossoming, too, and spilling it’s nectar down her thighs.

“No....” She kept her eyes firmly shut, bending her head as far down into her chest as she could to keep the light off her eyelids. She squirmed in Honey’s grip, half-heartedly trying to run.

Somewhere along the way, Jessica had pulled off the other glove. She felt that hand now, unceremoniously tugging down one of her bustier’s cups and pulling her (Her!) breast free.

“Stop...” Renewing her struggles, she kicked out at Jessica, but that only served to unbalance her and Honey pushed her down to her knees. Moments later, she felt the mindlens brushing over her now exposed breast. She gasped in raw pleasure, her skin becoming alight. Reflexively, she arched her back, pushing her breast into the mindlens and the hand holding it. Jessica laughed, giving the offered breast a firm squeeze. Desperate, Casey’s mind threw her the only lifeline it could find.

“I have a girlfriend. I have someone out here. She’ll come looking for me.”

“Do you?” Jessica answered, freeing and rubbing Casey’s (Mistress’s!) other breast with the mindlens, much to Casey’s frightened delight. There was a moment of silence in the alleyway as all three seemed to contemplate the meaning of Casey’s words. “Well, in that case, we’ll just have to bring her along, won’t we?”

“Nooooooooo...” Casey wept openly, now. In her efforts to be free, she’d doomed (freed) Jackie, too. She stopped struggling, slumping down in despair, but still kept her eyes closed, still tried to get away. “Please...”

She heard Jessica snicker. “You’re going to be saying that a lot, from now on...” A fresh pang of panic rose in Casey as she felt the ungloved fingers slide down her belly toward her sex. She squirmed, but Honey held her stronger than ever. Those fingers dipped well into her, sliding along her length and rubbing her clit as they went. They squirmed inside her passage, coating themselves in her fluids as she gasped, fighting to get away, struggling to ride (Mistress) Jessica’s hand.

“Still divided?” her captor (Goddess!) asked as she pulled her fingers free, leaving an aching emptiness in Casey’s pussy (heart). She felt more than heard her sucking her fingers clean before she hummed in delight. “He named you well, Cinnamon.”

“My name is Cinnam... My name is Casey.”

“He wasted so much of the mindlens’s potential.” She had to stop listening to (believing) what (She) said. She had to get loose. Every moment she knelt (worshiped!) in the mindlens’s light, the more that little voice inside her grew stronger. Soon, she wouldn’t have any resistance left. “He just wanted to fuck every pretty girl on the block, didn’t he? He especially liked getting lesbians to fuck him. But he had a real serious ‘love ‘em and leave ‘em’ attitude, and he wasted so much energy. He should have found a few good pets and invested in them, making them into the perfect slaves the mindlens was made to create.”

Slaves... yes. Kneeling, kissing, licking, fingering, sucking... Worship of a Goddess! That voice was overpowering her, now. The little voice was now the one screaming in terror for her to get away from her new Owner. It was weak, she knew. The strong voice was the one that knew the truth of the Light. Strength was in surrender...

“Show me your strength, Cinnamon. Surrender to the light. Open your eyes, now.”

No! Please don’t! the little voice begged, but Cinnamon was tired of it. She pushed it away in disgust, gathered her strength, and opened her eyes.

All resistance faded away, the little voice torn from her and pulled into the perfect light of the mindlens. She remembered, now! She remembered the perfect life of service and love she used to live! How could she have forgotten? She wept again, but now in joy.

“I love you,” she spoke into the light, whether to her Mistress Jessica or to the mindlens, it no longer mattered. They were One, she knew.

Behind her, she heard Honey squeal in joy. “Welcome home!”

“Take my hand, Cinnamon,” her Owner commanded, “You know what to do.”

She did, indeed, and she smiled at being allowed to do it. She took the hand of the mindlens in both her own and plunged it deep into her panties, pressing it up against her overflowing sex. That perfect light poured into her most intimate place and illuminated it, making her its own forever and ever. Cinnamon gazed into the eyes of her Mistress, perfect reflections of the Light, and whispered, “For you,” before she came, screaming in joy.

* * *

Cinnamon had a very lucrative night, that night. She danced onstage with joy and vigor. She had purpose, now, and feared nothing. Nothing mattered but the love of the light, and her loving service to it. As it had been with mark, her service to her new Mistress was to dance, to show her sexuality for all to see! She flirted easily with the adoring men, and they all wanted her to take them aside for a lapdance. She took them happily, hardly caring for the money they lavished on her. The money she could give to her Mistress, but it was the joy in her body and her sex that truly mattered.

She could hardly wait to show Jamie the truth of the Light. Mistress had promised they could do it tomorrow, but first she was going to take Cinnamon Home to Her domain and make love to her. Cinnamon grew wet at the anticipation of it, and used that wonderful arousal to grind into the laps of her customers. They looked up at her in wonder, but she couldn’t look into their eyes. They were empty with no light in them.

As her last set of the night drew to a close, and she reluctantly gathered her clothes and her money, she looked and saw her Mistress coming to take her away. She realized that this was truly her life, now, and knew she was free.