The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you are

  1. Under 18
  2. Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
  3. Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality
  4. Think it would be fun to try this at home,

LEAVE NOW.

If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON!

I would like to thank Homer Vargas once again for the help and advice with this story. Thanks Homer.

MAID HAPPY

“Mr. Janis are you ok, Mr. Janis!” I heard a voice call from out of the comfortable fog that surrounded me. “Mr. Janis!” the voice called again and although I hated to leave its soft safety, I found the mist start to lift and myself returning to reality

“What?... Who?.... Mrs. Fraser... what are you doing here? It’s not Wednesday is it?” I asked wounding why I was looking up at the face of the forty something slightly over weight woman who I had recently hired to come in and tidy around the apartment.

“No Sir it’s Thursday, the older woman said with a friendly smile.

I shook my head trying to clearer the fuzziness “Thursday? But you usually come Wednesdays don’t you?” I asked starting to get my wits back

“Oh yes I do! But I... misplaced my purse yesterday and...thought I may have left it here ...why is something wrong Mr. Janis?” Mrs. Fraser asked still smiling down at me

“No...” I said trying to get some semblance of normality back into the situation! Not an easy thing to do when you’re sitting in an easy chair wearing only a t-shirt and boxers. “Nothings wrong really, its just.... you surprised me that’s all!” I said trying to pull down the bottom of the t-shirt to cover my self.

“I called out when I came in. Didn’t you hear me?” she asked stepping back to allowing me to sit up

“Please Mrs. Fraser could you just find what you came for and go... I have things I have to do,” I said trying to end the conversation feeling a little uneasy being found so vulnerable by my own cleaning lady.

“I am sorry Mr. Janis I didn’t mean to disturb you. I hope its nothing important,” she asked looking first at the headphones I was wearing then at the stereo.

“well ah...it’s nothing really! Just some thing I was listening to for work that’s all!” I answered dismissively, hoping she would just go and leave me to get back to the work I had brought home.

“Must be a good little jingle to hold your attention so completely!” the stupid woman commented. Seemingly smart enough to remember that I was an executive for an advertising agency yet seaming not smart enough to get my hint to leave

“Actually it’s not a jingle!” I said getting tired of answering her questions. “Its just something my companies has been given to advertise ... Now if you don’t mind I really must get back to it,” I said hoping that the old bag would get the message so I could get her out of the apartment.

“Oh that’s so interesting! Is it some kind of music?” she said with a broad smile that only served to irritate me more. Surely she couldn’t be this dense I thought as I looked at her again and tried to remember what she had said on her application.

Thirty-five. Yea right closer to my mother’s age of forty-four or five would be my guess. Although as I looked at her again I had to admit she was not in bad shape for her age. If maybe just a little over weight. The application went on to say she was a Collage graduate, widow, with no children. Nowhere in it did I remember it saying idiot, although she was showing every sign of it now.

“No Mrs. Fraser its not music! I said with a sigh, wishing she would just leave me to get dressed

“Now wasn’t there some thing you came for?” I said more forcefully hoping she would just go look for her missing purse and leave.

Once again she seemed to totally ignore my now not so gentle hints. “Oh... then If its not music why don’t you tell me what it is? She asked smiling at me once again. For a moment I felt like telling the nosey old bat to mind her own business. But then I thought why not? After all wasn’t this what I had been hired to do? Tell people about this new product.

“Ok... I guess ... it would be a lot easier to explain if I could just find the brochure I have been working on.” I said looking at my desk and wondering once again were it had gone. “Then you could read it for your self”

“What...do you mean this?” Mrs. Fraser said holding up a blue folder as she sat down by the stereo across from me and opened it

“Ah...Yea that’s it... Were did you find it? I’ve been looking for that for days!” I asked feeling a little worried watching this woman leafing threw something had taking me over a week to put together” That doesn’t really matter right now Richard does it?” she answered smiling.

“No I guess not,” I answered! Suddenly realizing that it didn’t! After all hadn’t I been going to give it to

her to read anyway? Had she just used my first name?”

“The Mesmer PATH TO EMPOWERMENT? Is it some kind of self-improvement gimmick? " She asked reading the cover with a smile.

For some reason her smile made me feel a little uneasy although I couldn’t think why. Yet it was enough to distract me from reprimanding her for being so familiar. “Well I guess... you could call it that! But... the manufacture says it does... a lot more” I said still wondering why I was spending so much of my time explaining all this to my cleaning lady.

“Oh really like what dear?” she said flicking threw the pages while looking at me

“Well...its kind of like hypnotism in a way!” I said stumbling on trying to find a way to end this conversation quickly. Something was wrong but I couldn’t tell what! I just knew I had to stop explaining all this to this woman

“Hypnotism? You mean like those guys on TV that make people think their chickens and things!” she laughed, as she seemed to find a page she was looking for.

Why was I telling her all this I wondered as her laughter filled the room! Why didn’t I just tell her it was private? Why didn’t I just tell her to leave? But instead I heard my self-saying “Well... Yes... No ...that is... It’s hard to explain. I stuttered trying to figure out why I was having such hard time thinking. After all this is what I did for a living and what’s more did very well!

I had worked my way up from the mailroom to the top floor in less than five years making me the youngest partner in the company’s history and all because of my ability to think of ways to convince the public to buy our clients overpriced product. Now here I was trying to think of what I wanted to say.

“It says... in that booklet. The first side of that tape is filled with all kinds of subliminal messages and that over forty-five minuets slowly put you into a trance.” She said slowly licking the tip of her finger before turning the page. “And that the second side is blank when you get it so you can tape any suggestion you want your subconscious to follow on it! Is that right Richey " Mrs. Fraser asked seemingly reading from my folder.

“Yes that’s right the first side of the tape just encouragement and praise. I stammered. Mrs. Fraser smiled again her eyes seaming to roam my body “so it’s telling you how good you would feel to follow instructions when you are in the trance state. Is that right?” her smile now even wider.

“Well yea...it’s meant to teach your subconscious what ever you decide you want it to!” I said realizing how stupid it sounded now that I came to say it aloud.

“ You mean then that your subconscious mind believes what ever it’s told when in this trance?” she asked with a wicket grin that sent a shiver up my spine.

“That’s what the manufacturers promises. But I didn’t believe it ‘til I tried it my self!” I said still wondering why I was telling her all this just because she asked me to.

“You mean you tried it on your self!” she said more a statement than a question. “And what did you want to change?”

I thought about it for a moment trying to remember. For some reason it seemed to be getting even harder to think, “to give up smoking? I asked as if she may know.

“It would seem it is working,” she said indicating the clean ashtray beside my chair. “But it also says that it takes repeated sessions to get the desire results is that true” she asked giving me a look that made me even more nervous.

“Yes ...the more often you go under the easier it becomes and the stronger the suggestion will be” I answered watching the woman’s smile broaden as she put down the folder and reached for something beside her on the chair.

My eyes felt tired then and I closed them for what could not have been more than a moment, as when I opened them again Mrs. Fraser had not moved “As I was saying Richey its nice to see the ashtray so clean. It is such a pity the rest of the apartment is so untidy! And in just one day too” she said her smile now gone.

As I looked around the room I noticed she was right. The apartment was a mess. And I wondered how I had managed to let it get so bad in such a short time.

“I think I might have to come take care of the place more often don’t you Richey " Mrs. Fraser asked smiling again.

Something was defiantly wrong with the situation but I couldn’t seem to think what it was. As I looked around the room I realized she was right. If this was the mess I made in one day what would it be like in a week yet I could not remember how it had gotten this way!

“Perhaps I should COME every day and take care of you” the woman across from me said her smile now somewhat predatory. Alarm bells went off in my head as a shiver ran threw my body again. This was very wrong. I still couldn’t see what exactly what was wrong. But I knew I had to end this as quickly as I could.

“I don’t think...” I started to say as her hand moved to her lap, and my eyelids felt too heavy to keep open.

Again my eyes closed for what felt like only a moment. Opening again to see Julia sitting across from me as I tried to remember what I was saying. “I’m sorry! What was I saying?” I asked feeling foolish. Julie smiled at me as a mother would at a small child.

“You were saying you didn’t think it was fair to ask me to Come all the way across town each day when you have a spare room I could stay in!” she said letting her left hand reach slowly to her blouse and unbutton the buttons slowly reveling her ample and obviously bra-less cleavage as she said in a sultry voice. “You

Know you want me to take care of you Richey”.

I couldn’t believe my ears. Was my fat old cleaner coming on to me? It would have been laughable if it weren’t for the fact that I had to admit the sight of her cleavage was having an effect.

Something was definitely wrong with this situation! There I was. Getting turned on by my cleaning lady. A woman almost twice my age, a woman I wouldn’t have even looked at twice if I met her in the street. And worst of all I had a hazy memory of inviting her live in my apartment. “Well...that is... about that spare room!” I said trying to back out of the invite “its...kind of... small. And I’m sure you must have a lot of stuff! I...I doubt there would be enough space in that little room for all of it” I said hoping that it would be enough to put her off the idea. Only to see her reach down and pick up the stereo remote.

“What... what are you doing with that?” I mumbled as she pushed a button and I closed my heavy eyes for just a moment. Opening them again as I heard Julia’s beautiful voice say. “You don’t have to worry about that now Richey do you?” The thought that sprang to my

mind even before my eyes were opened was that I didn’t

have to worry about anything as long as Julia was there.................. or did I. I tried to think as conflicting ideas filled my head. Ideas made stranger by the sight before me.

Julia sat just as before by the stereo but now her blouse rested casually across her lap her upper body now naked. Affording me an on obscured view of her wonderful breasts. And even as that shock of what I was seeing hit me I realized that the sight of them was arousing me more than any breasts ever had before.

“You were saying that the spare room would be too small for me weren’t you Richey?” she said as her left hand moved to her breast and began playing with her nipple.

I could only nod as the sight of her made my rock hard cock jump with such force that I was sure it would burst through my boxers.

“Which room would be big enough then do you think?” she asked tweaking her now hard nipple. My eyes never left her breasts as I answered without thinking. “My room.... I guess?”

The sound of her laughter brought my eyes back to her face “Richey you naughty boy! Asking me to move into your bedroom!” she laughed as I realized what I had said. “I...That is... that’s not what I meant, ... not exactly” I stammered. “No Richey I think that’s exactly what you want. Isn’t it?” Julie said as I watched her press the remote as the blackness surrounded me yet again.

When next I opened my eyes I once again beheld a vision of the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. Every inch of her naked form was perfection its self and I was shocked to realize that I had not noticed that beauty before ...or had I! I started to wonder if I had employed Julia so as to have her near.

No that was crazy! She was my forty something cleaning lady for God sake! Not some sort of sex Goddess. She was here to clean and tidy not to seduce me. Yet the feelings I had for her were undeniable. And I knew I wanted to be near her more than anything else. But as I tried to make sense of the two conflicting feelings she spoke. And I found my self-wanting! No needing to listen to ever word.

“You want me to put everything in your home in order. You need me to be close to you to do that. You need me to close to you. You know that now don’t you Richey?” she smiled letting her right hand move between her legs and play with her beautiful cunt.

I felt my head nod automatically yet again. “You want me to take care of everything in your home don’t you?” she cooed as the sent of her sex reached my nose making me moan as let my own hand reach down and free my now painfully swollen cock. Julia smiled as she looked at me stroking it as I moaned.

“It looks like you have something there that you need me to take care of don’t you! You naughty boy?” she laughed spreading her legs giving me a perfect view of her hot wet cunt. “If I move in I will take real good care of it for you. You would like that Richey?” she said wetting her lips.

I nodded my head in time with my hand as it worked fiercely on my cock. “Now don’t you dare make a mess with that thing you naughty boy! Or mistress Julia will have to make you lick it all up” she said in a stern yet sexy voice and I cringed at the thought of displeasing her.

“You want mistress Julia to take care of everything don’t you boy? She said smiling once again, letting her fingers play with her hot swollen lips as my eyes followed

“Yes...God yes...please mistress!” I cried wanting to come so badly now that I taught I would explode, yet knowing that to do so would displease her.

Mistress Julia looked stern, as she spoke again “I don’t know

Richey! I usually only work for good little boys!” she said seeming to tower over me even do she was still sitting down.

“I’m a good boy!” I stammered no longer feeling like the powerful executive I was. Holding my breath as I watched her move forward in her chair and smile

“I don’t know Richey! A good little boy always those what he’s told,” she said in a schoolmistress voice that seemed to turn me on even more.” A good little boy obeys the rules, always obeys his elders, will you always obey me Richey?

“ Yes mistress! I’m a good boy I will always do what I’m told, I will always obey " I cried still not daring to come in case it would displease the woman my mistress who was smiling at me as she picked up the remote control “Yes you will won’t you Richey!” she said laughed pressing the button once again. And I knew that my life would never be the same again.

THE END