The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Magical Camera

This is a work of fiction to be enjoyed. This is not a real story.

Chapter 1 – The Almost Happy Couple

Pam and I have been together now for 15 years now. I love her very much except...

Except for her rigidity when it comes to our sex life. I knew she was a little uptight when we married but I always believed she would loosen up as time went on. She has not. If anything, she has become less adventurous the longer we have been together.

She does, or at least did, want our sex life to flourish but she never seemed to be able to loosen up in this area. We talk about it; well I talk about it with her until she starts getting to uptight. Early in our marriage, she tried to accommodate me by trying new things but each time it ended in disaster.

Therefore, I have a beautiful blonde haired girlfriend with a lovely shapely body who I only get to partially enjoy. Missionary style is the only type of sex she is comfortable. Whenever she has tried to kiss me up, she gags. She is not comfortable with me seeing her naked either, even after all these years. I only catch glimpses of her on bright moon lit nights when I ‘accidentally’ leave the blinds partially open. Even her swimsuits are conservative one-piece affairs.

I had read many mind control stories over the years and dreamed of hypnotizing my Pam. Once, I asked her how she would feel about it. Her flat refusal led me to keep the idea to myself. Still, I read all I can about it in hopes of one day being able to use it.

On one particular frustrating night, after being turned down again, I decided something had to happen. I was going to hypnotize her with or without her permission. I decided I would disguise the hypnotic induction as a relaxation technique. I just needed to figure out how to do this and find a right time to try and do it.

In the meantime, using a program I found online, I set up a CD of beach sounds with a subliminal message on it. It whispered in the background a hypnotic mantra.

“Listen to the sound of the waves. Imagine yourself sitting on the beach watching the waves come in and go out, one after another. As you watch them, you find yourself getting sleepy. You get sleepier and sleepier. It becomes harder and harder to stay awake. Everything seems to fade away but the waves and these commands. You find yourself becoming more and more relaxed. Each time a wave goes out it draws you deeper and deeper into your subconscious. More and more relaxed. Sleepier and sleepier. Deeper and deeper. Starting at 20 waves, count each wave as it goes out. With each wave your hesitancy and reluctance recedes. With each wave, you become more relaxed. With each wave you go deeper and deeper into your subconscious.” This mantra repeats for 65 minutes of the CD before ending with, “Each time you enter this trance, it becomes easier and easier to go under. You will awaken to your alarm feeling very refreshed. You will love going under more and more.” Again, this mantra repeats for 9 minutes of the CD before shutting off.

I listened to parts of the CD several times to see if I could hear anything. I only caught some ‘swishing’ sounds during the quiet times. I could tell no effects on me, though I never listened to more than a minute or two.

The first night I wore some cotton in my ears to keep it from affecting me, removing it after the CD shut off. Pam never seemed to notice anything wrong.

I was not sure if she was going into a trance or not but it sure helped her sleep. After a month of this, the CD only had to be on for minutes before she dozed off. She would sleep soundly until her alarm wrong in the morning.

Now I just had to wait until I could implement part 2 of my plan.

The excuse finally came on my birthday.

“Happy Birthday Hon,” Pamela greeted me in bed in the morning.

Fuck, she was one sexy chick, I thought eying her boobs dangling over me. I just wanted to fuck her right there.

“Today is your day,” she smiled. “Your wish is my command.”

Seeing my face, she punches me and adds, “Within reason of course.”

She knew me to well. I wonder how far I can take this? This might be the time to try my ‘relaxation’ methods on her.

“You remember having me tell you some of my fantasies several months back?”

She blushes, her smile fading back.

“Well I was wondering if you would let me do a photo shoot of you?”

“I don’t know if I would be...”

“Nothing to risqué,” I lie. “Just some fun photos.”

She is still hesitating but at least she has not outright rejected the idea.

“It’ll be fun.” Moreover, it will give me a good excuse to implement my plan. “Listen, I have heard about this relaxation technique that might help you. And remember, you will be in control, I won’t push you to do what you are not comfortable with.”

“I guess so,” she replies hesitantly.

Fuck this had better work. If I failed, I would not get another chance. Hell, I would be lucky if she didn’t leave me.

“First we need some relaxing music,” I told her trying not to show my excitement. “Instead of music, maybe we could the CD that I made you of the ocean.” I commented.

“That’ll put me right out,” she laughed. Just thinking of the CD seems to have loosened her up.

“No, No, No. I’ll make sure you don’t doze off on me.” I told her. “Let me get dressed and we will give it a try.”

She agreed to try it! I could not believe it. This was going to be great.

As she left me to get dressed, I switched out the CD I she had been going to sleep to with a second CD I had made. It was very similar to the first CD except this nduction mantra also told her to listen to my voice. Hear only my voice. My voice overrides her will. The deeper she goes the more she well yield to my will..

I already had the cotton in my own ears when she returned. Luckily she didn’t ask me any questions. I had her sit on the bed facing the mirror on the dresser. Turning on the CD, I started messaging her back while looking directly into her eyes in the mirror. I kept my strokes in time with the waves. After several minutes of this, I began verbalizing the induction mantra using similar lines from the CD.

“I know you love the beach. You are always so relaxed on the beach. Now listen to the sound of the waves. Imagine you are sitting on the beach watching the waves come in and go out, one after another. As you watch them, you find yourself getting sleepy. You get sleepier and sleepier. Keep listening to my voice. Become more and more relaxed. You go deeper and deeper. Keep listening to my voice. No matter how sleepy you get, you will continue hear my voice. More relaxed and more relaxed. Sleepier and sleepier. Deeper and deeper.”

I assumed if CD had not worked, she would figure what I was doing and put an immediate stop to it. She did not, so I kept going.

You could see her fighting to keep her eyes open as I went to next step.

“Starting at 20, count out loud each wave as it goes out. With each wave your hesitancy and reluctance recedes. With each wave, you become more relaxed. With each wave, you go deeper and deeper into your subconscious. With each wave your eyelids become heavier.”

“20,19,18,17....” by fifteen, her numbers were very faint. Only her lips moved after twelve.

“Now on the last ten, your consciousness will fade away.”

“10, 9, 8...” On three, her eyes closed.

“Pam, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Now don’t fall asleep but keep listening to me.” I reached over and shut off the CD. “With your eyes closed, you will become more and more relaxed. You will become less aware of your body for now.” Continuing in soothing tones, I command her to relax more and more. “You love to hear my voice. It sounds so good to your ears. The more you hear it the more you want to hear it. It becomes more and more difficult to not obey the instructions ”

“Now we come to an elevator. Starting on the tenth floor, we will proceed to the basement. As you enter the elevator, you push the down arrow. You can feel yourself descending deeper and deeper. Looking at the floor numbers, you see you have reached floor nine. It becomes easier and easier to relax. Now we approach to floor eight. You proceed deeper into your sub consciousness as go downwards. You go by floor seven, deeper and deeper. You pass floor six; you feel lighter and lighter. Past floor five.. You are halfway there and all thoughts of struggling disappear. A peaceful feeling wraps around you. Past floor four and your power to resist evaporates as you give yourself more and more to the trance. Floor three goes by and then floor two. You are one step away from complete relaxation and complete submission. As the elevators slow to stop on floor 1, you sink to the floor completely relaxed. You find yourself enwrapped in warm air as it soothingly surrounds your body, lifting if from the floor and carrying you to a soft bed outside the elevator.”

“Pam, can you still hear me?”

“Yes,” she answered dreamily.

“You love how it feels in this state. Each time you go under, you find it easier and easier to do so. You feel refreshed.”

Now it is time to see if she was truly under.

“Pam, you will become aware of your body again. When I say stand, you will not awaken from the trance but you will stand to your feet.”

“Stand.”

Pam stood up with her eyes still closed.

“Now we are going to play some make believe,” I told her. “First, you know how sometimes women’s breasts are called melons?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“Let’s make believe your breasts are melons. You will need to hold the melons with your hands.”

I got a hard on watching her grab her own large breasts.

“Now we need to test to see if these melons are ripe. Give them a squeeze.”

“A little soft she replied squeezing her breasts.”

She did it. Pam had such a phobia about touching herself that I knew the trance was real.

“Sit back down.” I commanded.

Again, she complied, without letting go of her melons.

It was temping to go further but I did not want to shock her out of her trance.

Now for what I would hope would be a little fun.

“Pam, would you like to please Ray?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to be more relaxed when Ray takes pictures of you?”

“Yes.”

Now came the tricky part. I just had to get through the next part of my plan without blowing it.

“How would Ray like you to look when he takes pictures of you?”

“Beautiful.”

“Beautiful and sexy,” I add.”

“Beautiful and sexy,” she repeats.

“To look truly beautiful and sexy, you have to feel beautiful and sexy.”

“Let’s make believe Ray has a magical camera that makes you feel beautiful and sexy.” This inspiration came from a mind control story I had read about a ‘Girls Gone Wild’ camera.. “Actually, There are magical stickers that transforms whatever camera they are on into a magical cameras.”

“Now I am going to ask you to open your eyes and look at the stickers but do not wake up.” As she opens her eyes, I held up a sheet of little stickers of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I had bought it just for this purpose. She smiles as she looks at them. Still holding it in front of her, I bring up my camera and stick one to the front of it.

Leaving the flash off, I snap a picture of her.

“How does that make you feel?” I ask.

“Beautiful and sexy,” she smiles.

“Now close your eyes,” I command. “When ever this magical camera takes a picture of you, you will feel more and more beautiful and sexy. This feeling will stay with you for at least an hour after the last picture is taken. If another picture is taken before the feeling goes away, you will feel even more beautiful and sexy. You will become more relaxed in front of the camera.”

I strengthen the command by having her repeat back to me. “How do you feel when the magical camera takes a picture of you?”

“Beautiful and sexy.”

“How does if feel if the magical camera takes another picture of you?”

“More beautiful, sexy, and more relaxed.”

“You love having your picture taken with the magical camera. It always excites you. It is so good to be able to pose for a camera and feel beautiful and sexy. It is good to be able to relax in front of it and do things you normally would not feel comfortable doing.”

“In a photo shoot, the photographer is in control. He sees what the picture is going to really look like. The Models cannot truly tell what is beautiful and sexy. Sometimes the photographer might have the model get in an awkward position because he can see what the photo will look like. The photographer can tell what is beautiful and sexy. The model must do what the photographer asks of her.”

“Who determines what is beautiful and sexy?”

“The photographer.”

“Who must obey the photographer?”

“The model.”

“When a woman feels sexy, what happens with her body?”

“It is aroused.”

“What happens to her nipples?”

“They become erect.”

“Erect and more sexually sensitive,” I add.

“Erect and more sexually sensitive,” she repeats.

“What happens to her pussy?”

“It becomes moist and swells up. ... And it becomes more sexually sensitive.”

“If something is more sexually sensitive, is it more likely to be aroused by touch that normally would not arouse it?”

“More likely.”

“When a person is sexually aroused are they more or less likely to try new things?’

“More likely.”

“Do you love being in this trance?”

“Does what you wear make you feel more sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Even if no one else can see what you are wearing under your clothes, it can make you feel more sexy.”

“Do you have undergarments that the photographer would consider sexy?” I had bought several sexy outfits for her over the years. Sometimes she would even humor me and wear them to bed in the dark.

“Yes,” came a hesitancy reply.

“What should you wear to make the photo shoot more sexy?”

“Sexy undergarments.”

“Do you want this photo shoot to be successful?”

“Yes.”

“Really successful?”

“Yes.”

“Than you need to wear really sexy undergarments.”

“Yes,” she agrees. I had not realized she had started to tense up until she completely relaxed after answering this question. I will have to be more careful.

“You need to listen to the photographer instructions without being distracted from what you are doing. Therefore, when a photographer is taking pictures, you must hear him with your inner ear or your sub consciousness.. Whatever he says is for the benefit of the photo shoot and will make sense to you.”

“Sometime during a photo shoot, the photographer has to discuss a particular photo of sequence of photos. During this time, the model has to be very submissive and understand what she has to do. When the photographer tells you ‘conference’, you need to enter a submissive state and accept what he tells you. Submissive and obedient. Remember the key word is ‘conference’.”

“What happens when the photographer says ‘Conference’?”

“I become very submissive and obedient.”

“Who is in control of the photo shoot?”

“The photographer.”

“The best photos are when a person looks natural and not forced. Is it easier to look natural if you have to obey or you want to obey?”

“Want to obey.”

“Correct. Is it easier to act natural if you know what is happening or you do not know what is happening?”

“Do not know.”

“So for you to act natural, it is better if you do not consciously remember what I have told you but rather just feel and obey what has been said. You will not consciously remember anything that has happened during this trance. You will not even remember having this trance. You will remember Jay giving you a relaxing message. This will leave with a very good feeling. You love this feeling and you want Jay to help you relax more often. Nothing will be suspicious about this relaxation period but feel completely natural. Each time you will find it easier to return to this state.”

“Now I am going to count to ten. As I count, you will become more and more awake. When I say ‘one’ you will awaked fresh and ready to do the photo shoot.

“1, 2, 3, ...6.” How will I explain all this if she does remember everything? I think she knows me good enough to know where this is heading. “7, 8, 9, 10.”

On ten, her eyes flutter open. I hold my breath.

“Wow, Ray. That felt great.”

I felt great. It was going to be a great day.