The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic of Kris P. Kringle

Chapter 2: Getting Off Work

Little Cindy Lou Wheeler was all bright eyed at the pretty colors and sounds of Christmas in the mall. She looked around at all the other kids, many much older than her, but all with the same wonder at seeing Santa Claus. She smiled as the girl in front of her went up the red carpet, past the elves, and hopped up on Santa’s knee. She always felt nervous about that walk. It was such a long way up the carpet, exposed in front of so many other kids. She steeled her nerves for the trip.

Cindy looked back, leaning her head out, craning to see her nanny. There she was, she thought. She waved excitedly back at Nanny Kailee. She really missed daddy being here, but Nanny Kailee was fun too. She was in high school, a senior if Cindy remembered correctly, but to a little girl, high school made Kailee an adult. She always respected adults. She was just positive Santa had seen that this year. She was a good girl.

A noise caught her attention and she turned to see the girl on Santa’s knee hopping down and grinning wide as she walked away. This was it, Cindy thought. This was the moment she’d been waiting on.

“Ho, Ho, Ho! Come on up.” Santa bellowed with a jolly flair.

Cindy Lou Wheeler nervously took a step, then another. She crossed the sea of red carpet like a cautious sailor and felt the eyes of those behind her. She quickly realized two of those eyes belonged to Kailee. She didn’t want to misbehave now by being slow.

“That’s my girl.” Santa said, smiling cheerfully down at her. “Now hop up and tell Santa what little Cindy wants this year. You’ve been very good, haven’t you?”

Cindy grinned. He knew. She knew he would know. And he knew her name and everything. All those mean big kids saying Santa wasn’t real. He was more real than anything.

Reaching up, Cindy allowed Santa to prop her on one knee. She felt her voice soften back inside herself as he laughed and gave her a twinkle of his eye. “There now, Cindy. Tell Santa what you want for Christmas.”

For a whole two seconds Cindy couldn’t speak. She almost forgot what holiday it was or why she was here. This was the real Santa. She just knew it. When she did finally speak, the floodgates were let loose and she spewed out all the fun dolls and dresses, games, and stuffed animals; everything she’d seen on TV or in catalogs. When she finally finished speaking, she had to catch her breath and smiled big up at Santa’s rosy cheeks.

“Well,” Santa said. “That was quite a list.” He smiled. “But you’ve been very good this last year. You deserve a special Christmas.”

Cindy giggled and looked back out over the crowd of kids at Nanny Kailee. She was taking photos with daddy’s camera. Suddenly Cindy remembered where Daddy was. She felt bad he wasn’t here with her.

“What’s the matter, Cindy?” Santa asked, reaching up and tilting her chin towards his face. “Is anything wrong?”

Cindy quickly shook her head. “No, it’s just my Daddy.”

Santa Claus smiled. He looked out into the crowd, then back at Cindy. “Your daddy isn’t here, is he?”

“No,” Cindy said. “He has to work all through Christmas. He’s an ec... ec...an ecutive.” She stuttered.

“An executive?” Santa corrected, with a friendly chuckle.

“Yes, and he can’t be home much.”

Santa patted Cindy on the back. “I tell you what. Since you were a good little girl, I’m going to give you one wish but only for someone else in your family, like your daddy. Just make a wish for them and I promise by the time you see him next it will come true.”

“Oh goody,” Cindy said. “I know just what to wish for.”

“What’s that?” Santa asked.

“I wish my daddy didn’t have to work during the holidays and could spend more time at home with Kailee and me.”

Santa pinched Cindy’s cheek lightly and grinned. “Granted.” He said, laughing as he helped her down. Cindy smiled one last time at Santa Claus. She felt excited, knowing that Daddy was going to get the best gift ever. He wouldn’t be away for Christmas now. She couldn’t wait to run tell Kailee.

* * *

Elsewhere in town, at an office building

Greg Wheeler looked up as there was a knock at his office door. “Yes, come in.”

There was a pause and Greg caught himself staring at the shadowy form through the frosted glass door. As it was bumped open, he felt suddenly distracted from his work. It wasn’t the interruption that distracted him, either. It was more the one who came in his office.

“Mr. Trent asked me to bring this file down. Said you needed to go over it before Monday.” The girl said.

Greg caught himself staring as she laid the hefty file box on the corner of his desk. He almost forgot her name and instead caught his eyes lowering beneath her bright cheery face, dropping down into cleavage he’d for some reason never really taken note of.

“Mr. Wheeler?” She asked. “You okay?”

“Hmm... oh, yes, of course Mindy. I’m fine. Just...” He caught himself staring again. Mindy had been his secretary for over a year. Yet, something seemed different today. “Just... um... busy day I guess.” He stammered.

Mindy smiled and turned to walk away. “Yes, I feel bad for you Mr. Wheeler. You never seem to get any time off from this place.”

As Mindy left the office, Jeff pushed back in his chair. He turned and looked out the window. For some reason he just couldn’t focus at the moment. He tried to shake the feeling but no matter what else he thought about, Mindy popped into his mind.

He began to get up and that’s when he saw it. His cock was practically exploding down his pant leg. He had to hunch when he stood just so his pants didn’t tent.

“What the fuck?” He muttered under his breath. It felt like someone had slipped him three tabs of Viagra or something and now he was suffering some serious steel.

Greg stepped around and moved the file box aside. His massive erection nearly smacked into his desk, hard enough to move papers. What the hell? He tried to think about anything, something dull, something completely non-interesting, most of all something that would quickly shrink his erection.

He quickly pushed Mindy out of mind. Her young twenty-something body was far too alluring. He then focused on home. Home was boring, had been since his wife passed away. He quickly pictured Kailee taking care of Cindy. Nope, that wasn’t good either. Kailee was like the forbidden fruit, the youth perfecting her form into more temptation than even Mindy.

Greg closed his eyes. He had to focus. He heard something and opened one eye.

“Dammit!” He shouted, louder than he’d intended. His pants had simply popped out, a nice tunnel created down one leg as his cock impossibly got even harder.

There was a knock on the door and he turned, his growth nearly throwing him off balance. “Yes... er what is it?” He asked, trying to sound calm.

“It’s Mindy. Are you okay, sir?”

Greg pictured the body attached to that voice. Damn, he thought, what a fucking set of legs she had, and those tits.

“NO!” He shouted trying to wipe away the thought.

“No? Should I come in?” Mindy asked.

Yes, Greg thought. Come in so I can shove you over my desk and make you walk bowlegged for a month. “AHH! NO!” Greg shouted again. He couldn’t seem to control his thoughts. If his thoughts were this out of control, he hesitated to picture what his actions might be.

“Are you sure, sir?” Mindy asked.

Greg clamped a hand over his mouth, simply humming through his fingers an affirmative grunt. He tried to sit down but now his cock was settled into the pant leg. He genuinely feared the fabric might split open if he bent too much. Instead, he began pacing. He thought of sports, or restaurants, of mountains, then boats. Nothing worked. Every scenario, he’d simply add in a female star, a cheerleader, a waitress, a hiker, or just a woman he knew from his day to day life. And every scenario played out the same way. They saw his enormous erection and lost control, frantically ripping open their clothing, exposing their needy bodies.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck...” Greg mumbled. Then a thought came on, stronger than ever. It came from somewhere deep inside and told him that fucking was exactly what he needed to do.

Greg ran hands through his hair, messing up the perfect style he’d managed that morning. He unbuttoned the top button of his shirt, loosened his tie. This was too much. It was simply too much. He had to have been slipped something. What else could explain such a sudden reaction?

Mindy, he thought, grinning as he pictured the slutty secretary bent over while he fucked her stupid. Mindy brought him coffee. She must have put something in it. He smiled again, lightly rubbing the outside contour of a massive swollen erection.

No, Greg told himself, his resolve not nearly so convincing. No, she would never do that. But the picture in his head didn’t change.

“Mr. Wheeler.”

Greg spun towards the sound of Mindy’s voice. He saw her shadowy silhouette on the other side of the glass, a curvy and voluptuous silhouette like he hadn’t noticed before.

He coughed. “Yes, Mindy.”

“Mr. Trent asked if you would meet him at his office in ten minutes. Said he needed to go over some quarterly reports.”

Greg thought of Mr. Trent. Amazingly that seemed to calm his obsession. He no longer was thinking constantly about sex. Unfortunately, he still had the rather distracting growth down one side of his pants. He tried to walk around in circles, shake it off. It wasn’t leaving. In fact it seemed to grow firmer if anything.

“Mr. Wheeler?” Mindy asked.

“Yes, yes, tell him I’ll be right up.”

Three minutes later, Greg cracked open the door to his office. He looked around, as though sneaking out. The first thing he saw was the back of Mindy’s head. She was at her computer, checking emails. He saw how the light above made her blonde hair sparkle, how it created red highlights spattered throughout. He also imagined what that head would look like pounded forward over her desk, his cock slamming into her from behind.

He gritted his teeth, hard, trying to take a few steps. The large file box he was using to block his erection didn’t make this easier.

“Oh, you taking that up to him too?” Mindy asked as he walked slowly beside her.

“Yes... um... I needed to go over a couple of things with him.” Greg said. He was sweating, trying to avoid staring straight down her top as she sat at the desk.

“Are you okay? You look a little ill?” Mindy commented.

“Fine. Just fine. Gotta meet with Mr. Trent.”

Greg walked off, finally free of Mindy’s sexy presence. Unfortunately he encountered many more female coworkers on the way up to see Mr. Trent. He walked slowly, more slowly than anyone probably expected given he was only carrying a file box. All his slow pace did was make the women he did pass, stop and look his way.

Inside he was practically screaming with each new lovely soft face he passed. Greg passed by the office mail girl. He pictured her naked bent over in the elevator with him yanking on her pigtails while he fucked the hell out of her. He passed by Susan in personnel and couldn’t picture her any other way than with his cock in her mouth, face-fucking her until he spewed gallons of cum straight down her throat. He even pictured the girls and women with each other, entertaining themselves while he loaded each one down with as much cum as they could handle.

By the time he reached Mr. Trent’s office, Greg could actually feel his cock pressing into the file box, denting the cardboard. He worried it might explode if he wasn’t careful.

“He’s not in there right now.”

Greg spun around, nearly dropping his cover as he saw Mr. Trent’s secretary. If Mindy was eye candy, Becca would send any man into a diabetic coma. She was the sweetest piece of ass in the building. Everyone knew exactly why Mr. Trent had hired her, and it wasn’t her secretarial skills.

“Um... what?” Greg asked.

Becca grinned and walked over to him, swaying wide hips and a pair of surprisingly perky breasts that more than filled out her sweater. “I said, he’s not in there. Had to run down to the parking garage. Something about his car.”

Greg swallowed hard. “Oh... um... I can come back then.”

Becca smiled. “Don’t be silly. You can wait and keep me company. Here. Let me get that for you.”

Greg nearly fell down as Becca’s fingers touched his, her hands gripping the file box. He struggled for a second, but the box was soon out of his hands. He turned to face the wall as Becca set it down on her desk.

“You okay, Mr. Wheeler?” She asked, turning back to him.

“Yes, fine. Just fine.”

Greg couldn’t imagine how big his cock was now. It seemed monstrous just from the outline he could see, staring straight down at it. He tried not to picture Becca on her knees, on her back, on her stomach, anywhere prone to his thrusting hips. He failed, miserably.

Seconds seemed like hours and then Greg made a fatal mistake.

He’d been content with poking around at a Christmas wreath decoration. At least it made him not look like he was intentionally avoiding Becca. Unfortunately every time she swished around in her chair, or poked at the keyboard, all he could picture was ripping off her clothes and doing her right there in the middle of the office.

It was during a soft sigh that left her lips when Greg Wheeler accidentally tugged too hard on one of the nails holding the wreath in place. The whole thing swayed, fell to one side, then crashed to the floor.

“Oh no,” Becca said, jumping from her chair. “Here, let me get that up. Must’ve been loose.”

Greg couldn’t stop Becca from brushing up against him, dropping to her knees and grabbing the wreath. In seconds, she was scooting the wreath up above her head, offering it to him. Then her eyes dropped and she stared straight at his throbbing cock tenting his pants.

For at least a minute, neither of them said a thing. Greg kept staring at the young woman, her curvy features melting his thoughts. She kept staring straight at his erection which if possible now seemed ready to swell to new proportions.

Her head tilted up towards his. A smile crept across her face. And then she dropped the wreath to the floor. She kicked it away and grinned like he’d just been picturing her. It was the face of a horny little slut.

“Oh Greg!” She gasped, using his first name for the first time he could recall. Her hands quickly leapt to his zipper and impressively she made very quick work of it, his cock bursting into freedom.

“Oh, no... oh fuck!” Greg groaned as Becca’s hands locked onto his cock, pulling him over near her desk. She lowered her mouth, looked longingly up at his eyes, then slurped her tongue over the tip of his cock.

“Mmm... Oh wow... Oh I have to have this!” She said. It was the voice of a crazy person, of an addict finding her fix.

Greg pictured her the way she was now, on her knees, bobbing up and down, gagging herself on cock. He smiled. It was just like a good little slut deserved. He began thrusting, slowly at first, but soon bottoming out in her throat, sinking all the way and pulling at her hair.

“Fuck, you damn little whore. Suck my fucking cock!” He moaned. He then looked over at her phone and got a clever idea. One tight little cunt would be nice. Two would be even better.

As Becca deep-throated him, taking time to lick and slobber all over his length, Greg hit the buttons to dial his own office. On the second ring, Mindy picked up.

“Mindy, get your ass up here!” Greg shouted.

“Mr. Wheeler?” She asked.

“Yes, it’s me you slut. Get your tight little ass up here right now!”

Something about the way he spoke must have convinced her, because all he heard was a ‘yes sir’ and the line went dead.

Greg was already blasting a thick load of semen down Becca’s throat when he looked up and saw Mindy coming into the outer office. He grinned and felt his cock harden even more. He wasn’t thinking rationally, trying to understand how this happened or why he still was as hard as ever. All he was thinking now was how much he couldn’t wait to fuck her like a slut.

“Mr... Wheeler?” Mindy said, staring at both her boss and the fellow secretary whose mouth was dribbling white creamy cum all over her top.

“That’s Greg, you cunt. Now get rid of that blouse and wrap those tits around this cock. I want it harder than steel so I can screw both you ladies into the new year!”

Mindy stared for a second at his cock. Her eyes widened, then grew slitty and focused. In little time she was as Greg had instructed, topless and fucking her tits tightly wrapped onto his cock. She giggled like an idiot as Greg grabbed her tits, taking charge of the motions. He treated her like a worthless whore, slamming up into her chin, slicing through deep cleavage, and making sure she felt every hard ridge of his shaft.

Time passed and soon Greg was fucking Becca doggy style over her desk. Then he fucked Mindy. Then he laid Becca back on her back, tits freed and swinging wildly as he thrust like a porn star deep into her belly.

That’s when Mr. Trent finally returned from the parking garage.

“What the hell is the meaning of this?”

Greg looked over at his boss, never slowing down as he repeatedly jammed his dick deep inside the man’s secretary. His own secretary, Mindy moaned and played with her tits, already covered in a fine glaze of dried semen. Mr. Trent stood staring at all three.

“Wheeler, you heard me. What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

Greg grinned. “What’s it look like? I’m fucking my cum into your slut of a secretary.” He paused, clearly cumming, making sure to hold his cock deep in Becca’s tight little belly. “Ahhh... what else would I be doing?”

Mr. Trent grew red. His face looked ready to explode, cheeks inflamed. He simply pointed back where he’d come from.

“GET HOME, Get out of here, RIGHT NOW!”

Greg pulled his cock out, letting a generous helping of sperm dribble out onto Becca’s desk. He slapped Becca on the thighs and looked briefly down at Mindy.

“What?” He asked.

Mr. Trent looked ready to attack, his vein throbbing on one temple. “GET OUT! Go home. I’d fire you if I could, but you’re my best employee. Just don’t come back until after New Years!”

Greg pulled his pants up, seemed to take a moment, then laughed. “Awesome, time off. Thanks!”

Walking away, Greg somehow couldn’t understand what Mr. Trent seemed so worked up about. He should get laid or something, Greg thought, grinning. He collected his coat and keys, went to the parking garage and drove home.

“Hey Daddy!” Cindy said. She was surprised to see her daddy home so early. Getting up she ran and hugged him.

Greg smiled, then he saw Kailee standing there in the door to the kitchen. His smile took on a very distinctive sneer. Standing up, he patted little Cindy Lou on the head. “Honey, why don’t you sit down and watch some cartoons. Daddy has to give Kailee her Christmas bonus.”

“Okay.”

Kailee looked at Mr. Wheeler as he walked towards her. She first looked confused, then her gaze lowered and she saw a very prominent bulge, one that seemed to grow with every step the man took.

Greg stood close to the high school senior. He lowered his voice, checking to make sure his little girl couldn’t hear him, then he leaned in next to Kailee’s ear.

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard right now.”

Kailee melted at the very mention of fucking her. She simply slumped against the doorframe and Greg reached boldly up, grabbing her tits, squeezing until she began whimpering in pleasure. He grabbed her by the hips, lifted her in the air, and carried her through the kitchen and down towards his bedroom.

Moments later, Kailee would get her first bonus of the Christmas holidays. It would be far from her last, as Greg Wheeler played a little game of Santa and bounced her on his lap. Of course, unlike Santa, Greg had his pants open and a throbbing cock pounding up inside the girl on every downward plunge.

“OHHH... OHHHH YESSSS!” Kailee screamed. Her mind turned to mush, her legs slapping up and down each side of Greg’s lap. She orgasmed constantly as his monster cock burrowed deeper than ever before inside her.

“OHHHH YESSSS!” She shrieked as Greg began cumming inside her, quickly filling her to overflowing but never slowing down. He had a permanent erection now, and he aimed to get good use out of it.

Meanwhile in the living room, Cindy Lou watched her favorite holiday cartoon and listened to distant cries of “Oh Yesss!” coming from Kailee at the other end of the house.

She wasn’t sure what Daddy was giving her nanny, but at least Kailee seemed agreeable to it. Thanks to Santa, this was going to be the best holiday ever!